1 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-01-16 02:52)

Topic: The Facility, RP, repost

What follows is a copy and paste of what could be recovered from the old Legends of Belial Forum.

I will include an orginal poster line when the posts were not my own.

I ask you bear with me a few days and not post here until the process is complete.

Re: The Facility, RP, repost

Dad
I hope this email finds you well. I volunteered to join the second investigation team, so I could come get you. The first team was stopped because a rockslide has blocked the only road on the mountain. We had to leave with little time to prepare so we can get in before the storm hits. The company says it will pass in a few hours a day at most. But I know better it will be several days, maybe more than a week, before it's safe to fly out again. Otherwise the rush would be unnecessary. They also claim we are supposed to secure the reasearch data for transmission and aid any injured or trapped personnel. But if they truely cared for anything more than the data a medical professional would be accompanying us.

There are six of us on the heliocopter, me and the pilot (never caught his name) of couse. Deckard "Dick" Blaine, an arrogant executive whatever of such and such. He only cares about money and "the good of the company". He is supposed to be in charge and keep everyone else "on task". He also dragged along his lastest blonde bimbo "executive assistant". Never caught her name either. I doubt she has two thoughts to rub together.

Then there are the "contractors" hired to the rest of us safe. The steely eyed Kyle MacLeod, he is ex-military turned freelance. He came on board with a couple holstered guns and at least one knife. And I'd bet my scholarship that the heavy duffle he brought has lots more weapons. Finally, the big guy, Jessom Cudel, he's half orc I think. He doesn't carry as many weapons but can use magic. That's cool I guess, tried a magic theory course once, the only F I ever got.

"Miss please put that away. We'll be landing soon." suddenly comes thru my headset bringing me back to reality.
"Okay. I'm almost done" I respond
Looking out I see what looks likes a small farm without fields in a clearing below us

See you soon
Your loving daughter,
Alex

"I hope" I add silently

Once on the ground the gear is quickly unpacked and given to their owners. The near constant rumble of thunder signals the storm is almost here. The pilot starts to set up a satellite relay before taking shelter topside. The rest of us proceed into the barn. The interior is dominated by a freight elevator large enough to comfortably fit two UPS trucks side by side. Dick operates the control panel and our several minute long descent begins. The akward silence only broken by bad music.

At the bottom we arrive in a fairly normal underground loading dock. On one wall instead of large rolling doors, is a bank vault like door big enough to drive a small truck through with a computer panel on the wall next to it. I quickly move to the computer panel and pull up diagnostics and system log.

"Okay... The last entry is our activation of the elevator so, anybody in administration or near a security panel will know we're here. The log also recorded an unspecified accident about a week ago. Which matches the time communications went dark. That's weird. This indicates the external lockdown was triggered before the accident!"

I'm roughly grabbed by the shoulder and moved away from the panel as Dick says, "Step aside little girl."
I can do little but glare at him as he punches in an override code.

Yellow warning lights begin flashing as the vault-like door makes noises and starts to open.
A sudden Whoosh of air blows in through the opening door forcing me to cover my face.

Orginal poster: Superman635211

Kyle remained silent while they flew to their destination aboard the helicopter. He preferred not to get to close to the people he worked with due to an earlier experience he had. MacLeod had triple checked all of his equipment before they had boarded, not wanting anything to go wrong.

He grabbed his bag and jumped out of the helio when the had landed. He looked around at the seemingly normal farm before they headed to the barn. He looks around at the others as they ride the elevator down into the facility.

Once they reached the bottom he stepped off the elevator and moved off to the side. He opened his bag and looked over the contents before closing it again and throwing it over one shoulder. He walked back over to the others just as the vault door opened with a rush of air. He looked around at the others as he waited to get under way.

Original Poster: Darth_Lust

Ashley Williams

A week before the "accident"

Before my arriving, i received my salary of all the work that i have to do in the facility in my bank account, but i can't imagine or suspected that my life was changed after my arriving in the facility

After i was contracted to do the job of put the injections of the new serum to the animals in the facility, i arrived to the base in the depts of the mountains, after i was accomodated in my new room my bag, i went to meet my new boss

But i haven't the occasion of met my new boss because i am now working directly in the laboratory next to my new work mate or colleague because i received an email saying me that my first day was working in the laboratory 4B

Back with I/R team

Beyond the vault door is an almost normal lobby if it was built in a parking structure. In the middle is one of those O shaped desks. The floor is covered in a complex pattern of colored lines, intended to help direct traffic. In the middle of the floor in front of the desk an octagon of alternating pink and blue triangles. Useless now as the only souls currently here are the five rescuers. Double doors on each wall lead further into the facility, the ones to the right being glass.

Doing my best (poor) tour guide impression, "Welcome to Parasol inc.'s (yes, it is a RE reference) D-cum research facility. The first two floors house Administration/Orientation, Main Security office, and Sending and Receiving. The next several floors are the living quarters, including three game rooms, two theaters, and four themed restaurants. After a security checkpoint the next couple of floors are storage, greenhouse, and animal care. Then after yet another check point the labs which make up the bulk of the facility. Then at the very bottom on a high security floor is the main server room. I personally have not been below the living area."

(shuffle shuffle squish)

"To the left is the motorpool. Little more than a parking lot filled with "golf carts", small forklifts, and a few normal cars."

(shuffle shuffle squish)

"Down the middle are the sending and receiving storage units. Where all new packages are inspected before moving down. And where dangerous materials are stored until they can be disposed of off site."

(shuffle shuffle squish)

"Through the right doors we will find the welcome center and Admin offices. I suggest we start there. If I can't get the files on the priority list I was given, I should at least find where I can get them. Let's get this "rescue" op under way."

(shuffle shuffle squish)

Turning after almost reaching the door to the admin wing I see Blaine's assistant wondering off on her own.
"Hey, Blondie where are you going?'

She responds, "I hear something. I think it's coming from this direction."

Ashley Williams

5 days before the "change"

After two days of boring work with a new project without name, only numbers, i was in my room half boring of not doing something special, and after seeing all the instalations (golf, restaurants, theatres, games rooms, etc.,)

I am a normal woman that need sometimes to relax fresh air and i have some "undefined urges" to do quickly, i had the sensation of the facility closed all, but the work of the laboratory was the only way to break the boring, and i put my eyes on the third assistant, her name was Rachel Morgan

In my third day here in the facility, at 13.45 i saw Rachel in the lunch room, and after i took my lunch, i walked to the table that was Rachel and asked with her, but she didn't know my secret that was...

...I was driven mad by her curves in secret, but in the lunch hour, i asked nervously to Rachel Morgan

¿Hello?, ¿is this place next to you free?, my name is Williams, Ashley Williams, and i am new here

Original Poster: belriose2002

"Oh, by the fifth Demon! At last someone sent help!" i dropped the wrench, which i held firmly in my hands, realizing, that it wasn't one of THEM, who
walked around the entrance of the facility. I rushed out of the administration wing towards the small rescue group.

The last days were pure horror, and far too often one of the monsters nearly got me.

My last encounter with them was too close, a small drop of d-cum touched my butt, and promptly caused a - blesseldy rather small - mutation. My former firm and muscular rear grew first into a huge bubbly butt - tearing apart my pants.
Later, two dark spots appeared on it, slowly turning into fat nipples and wide areolas. My buttcheeks turned into big breasts, making sitting very unconfortable. But at least i got away, unlike most others i met.

The blonde woman was looking into the direction of the welcome center and turned around surprised while the others readied their weapons.

"Hold on! Who are you? What happened here?"

"First grade technician Miranda Bohr." i answered. "I don't know exactly what happened, but there was an accident in the inner part of the facility. I think a D-Cum tank
exploded. All i know the place is crawling with monsters! We've got to get out of here!"

"We are going nowhere!", Deckard said. "At least not without knowing what exactly happened here! Are there more survivors?"

I examined the team. They looked capable, and i calmed down. "Yes, i saw two survivors some hours ago, but i don't know where they are now."

(SHUFFLE SHUFFLE SQUISH)

The noise was louder than before and the blonde bimbo turned her head.

Original Poster: TrekkiGurl63

Before the accident.

Kinsley was in one of the game rooms with her friend Amanda when the alarm sounded. An announcement said to return to their quarters and stay there until told other wise.

"Do you think its a test?" Amanda asked as they were walking back to their room. Since they were both junior scientists they had to share a room together.
"I'm sure it is. I don't think anything could really happen, there are to many safeguards." Kinsley answered back. They climbed the stairs to their level and headed down to their room. Then they stopped suddenly when they heard what sounded like a scream.

"What do you think that was?" Amanda asked quietly.

"I don't know but lets get into our room." Kinsley walked up to their door and started entering the unlocking code when Amanda's scream filled the hallway.

"What the hell Amanda?" She said turning to her friend. When she saw what Amanda was staring at her heart stopped.

At the end of the hallway was a grotesque creature. It six human looking legs surrounding a central ball shaped body. On both ends of the creature where two large cock like tentacles that were larger than Kinsleys legs. Under the front cock tentacle was a huge vertical vagina with two eyes right above it.

"Oh my god what is that?" Kinsley said. Amanda screamed again and the creature suddenly turned to face them.
"Hurry open the door!!" Amanda yelled at Kinsley.

"I'm trying!" She punched in the code as quickly as she could. She looked back at the creature as it was walking closer to the two women. The door popped open and Kinsley pulled it open.

"Lets go Amanda!" She yelled as she moved into the doorway quickly. She looked back in time to see the creature shoot cum all over Amanda. Her friend screamed again as the cum started to soak into her skin. Kinsley stared at her friend in shock before slamming the door closed behind her, trapping her doomed friend outside. She locked the door and collapsed on the floor crying as she listened her friends screams. After a few minutes Amanda's screams had stopped and had been replaced with moans. Kinsley could hardly believe what she had witnessed but knew it had to have something to do with the d-cum. She curled up in a ball on the floor and cried herself to sleep.

Sometime later.

Kinsley woke up when she felt a rumble in the floor that could only be the large vault door opening. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. She had fallen asleep at her desk again after working late into the night. After a few days of crying she had pulled herself together and started writing down what she knew about what was happening outside her room. She wanted to leave a record behind in case she didn't make it. She stood up and remained quiet as the floor rumbled and then stopped.
She could only hope that it was a rescue team and she would be saved.

Ashley Williams

2 days before the accident

I was enjoying of all the work that i was doing here in the facility and the colleagues, but after the misunderstanding between me and Rachel, i was more cautious with my feelings about Rachel everyday

I didn't want to be the woman with problems with all the people that are here. I need others places to meet others people and it was a good place the games rooms, i started a special rellation of confidentiality with a colleague, her name was Miranda Bohr

Telling her about my inner emotions about Rachel and mi inner secret without names each day before the accident

---------------------------------------------------

The Accident

I was in the gym doing exercises of care maintenance when the alarm sounded, i though that it was a joke but all the people run to the exits with screams, changed me of opinion, but when i was running to my room, i didn't see the fatal and little pool of D-cum and i fallen in the same pool of cum in the middle of the corridor to the rooms, in that moment i didn't know that the pool was D-cum

After a moment of swoon in the floor, i was surprised that i see in my body my vagina changed to a mouth-vagina formed with a tongue and a third nipple between my two normals nipples but a little more big than the others.

With a thing that i didn't know in that moment, but now i know perfectly, that is the darkest dreams in the voice of Angeline Jolie telling me about the future between me and Rachel in my mind, i don't know if the second voice in my mind is a result of the D-cum in my bloodstream, result of this, i am a little corrupted in mind due to the D-cum

This fall happened when the rescue team opened the principal door in the entrance of the facility, i sensed fresh air arrive to my position, signal of an open door...

Before the accident

Normally i wouldn't take care much about newcomers. I had some acquaintances with some others in the facility, but mostly they were about playing squash or tennis. But Ashley were different. I've met her some days ago and found something on her, i liked immediatly. We met next evening in the local pub and after some drinks, she told me about Rachel.

Well, bummer. But my hopes were silly anyway. I've never met women, which were into hermaphrodites, and men simply were uninteresting for me.

Nevertheless we arranged to meet next day to play a match, but unfortunetly the accident got in the way.

I was on the way to the gym, eager to meet Ashley when i heard a bang from the d-cum processing plant. Only seconds later a loud alarm began to ring. I rushed into my room, like everyone else. Fortunetly it wasn't far away, and i stormed into it and locked the door. I didn't see any transformed ones, but the security protocols were clear. On case of emergency hide in a locked down area.

It worked very well for a time ... until my supplies ran out.

Later with the IR-Team

I knew the sound. It came from the monster, which harassed me some hours ago and nearly got me and the others. We got away, but i grew my butt-boobs and we got separated.

The monster was rather small. The body consisted of a four feet high blob of flesh. On the top there was a stalk eye, which stared blankly at the woman. Around the eye grew several tentacles with cock-tips, one of them shot the cum on it's victim. At the base of the tentacles sprouted huge testicles. It had short, strangely feeble looking legs, and made scuffling sounds while moving around.

"Fuck!" i screamed, but before the others could react, the monster shot a full load out of his big cock and hit the blond busty woman. She looked perplexed at the cum on her cleavage and then at the monster.

"SQUISH!" another load hit the woman, who now began to scream. Some small drops of cum flew around and hit me and some of the others, but i couldn't see if it touched uncovered skin. Finally the others began to act...

Ashley Williams

Before the accident

In the days before the accident, Miranda was near to me, listening me, understanding me, and that thing is return the favor to her, and that was the thing, i played with her (Miranda) all the days at the same hour but in the day of the accident i was walking to the gym to play with Miranda

But i didn't see the pool of the D-cum

Later with the IR-Team

I reopened my eyes after the swoon, and i saw that my body was a little transformed, i sensed in my vagina something new, i opened my trousers and i saw a mouth-vagina with a tongue, i though that after the fall, i was very hot and i fucked myself

And sure i put my hands in the middle of my hot climax in my breasts, because i found a third breasts between the two normals, my first reaction was cover up my breasts and my new mouth-vagina, and i got up

In the direction of the fresh air that i feel now, i think that is a door opened

¡¡The Rescue Team!!

¡¡Miranda!!

I run to the hallway, when i saw the monster cum, i came to a short stop, i look or find a place that i hide of the monster, but, suddenly i saw Miranda

"Holy God!" i screamed, but i saw the shoot of cum that hit directly to a woman

"SQUISH!" another hit to the woman, who screamed. I am frozen in my place, and i don't know what to do in these situations

Upon hearing of other survivors my heart skips a beat.

I run up to the tall woman who I.d.ed herself as Miranda reach, for her hand almost desperate, "Doctor Lansing, Peter Lansing do you where he is? Please tell me!"
After a moment I regain my composure, "Sorry about that. Deckard is right though, even if we went outside now there is a hell of a storm raging out there. If the wind, hail and lightning don't get you the mana bursts likely will."

"Fuck" is all that Miranda says looking past me with a hint of fear in her eyes.

I turn just as "Blondie" screams. Upon seeing the creature, I quickly backup to the wall. One hand searching for door to Admin wing, the other fumbling in my laptop case looking for my small pistol.

Her scream is cut short. She turns past us allowing us a brief glimse of her changed visage before running into a corner to hide. Her face puffy, her mouth no longer visible, hands covering her breasts which have expanded tearing her blouse.

Ashley Williams

Something in my mind done "click", without anyone looking me, i put myself more hidden and i put my hand in my mouth-vagina and in-out-in-out, this way a lot of turns

After that i received my own cum of my hand in my normal mouth, enjoying a lot its salty taste

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And i walked slowed to the group of survivors, had the hope that anyone of the group didn't see me falling more in the corruption, my direction was Deckard (the executive man) with the hope of my own corruption is very infectious to everybody in my mind, not of the monster

Like a mantra, i listen a voice undefined saying only these two words time and time again in my mind with images of my body totally transformed without any human characteristic transformating to all humans, but in special a man like Deckard

"Infect him, infect him, infect him, infect him, infect him"

Kyle was the first one to react. With a smooth motion he pushed the transforming blonde out of his way, who collapsed on the floor. Simultaneously he drew a submachine-gun out of it's holster and fired three short bursts on the monster. It dropped dead instantly.

Then he aimed at the still transforming blond woman. She was laying on her back as the transformation progressed rapidly, her arms and legs were shrinking and getting puffy, while on her torso more and more mounds began to grow. I counted already four rows. Her original breasts now reached the size of a watermelon, still growing. Then even the moans stopped, as the breast that was forming on her face absorbed her nose.

I couldn't look further at the pleading but lustful eyes and turned away from the sight.

"What's about her, Deckard?" Kyle asked.

Deckard recovered from his astonishment and answered: "If she get's dangerous, kill her. Otherwise leave her, maybe we can extract her later."

"What is that? A rescue team? Or a bunch of killers?" i said to me, suddenly very glad, that i could hide my transformed butt in wide jogging pants.

I looked at the other team members, avoiding a further look at the former woman. All except of Kyle seemed very worried.

The girl, which asked me about Dr. Lansing looked with a (at least it seemed to me) morbid fascination at the transforming woman.

Kyle suddenly spotted something, and readied his gun. "I think there is another one!" he growled.

Ashley Williams

Before i go out of my hidden place, i cleaned middle my clothes to go out, but i decided to continue hidden for now

But when i was still hidden seeing the movements of Deckard, i saw that the mercenary of name Kyle shooted three times to the monster before started to talk to the team, seeing the others members of the survivors and the rescue team by me

From my hiding place stopped, i saw that Kyle and Deckard were talking about the woman transformating, they decide that let alive in the floor to the woman

In a moment Kyle apparently heard something and reload his weapon, of moment i will stay hidden looking the movements of the group while the "my" inner voice say two words only again and again

Infect Deckard, infect Deckard, infect Deckard, ¡¡INFECT DECKARD!!, infect Deckard

Answering to my "inner voice"

Stay calm, if we shows us now, we could be dead like this monster, ¿is that what do you want?, they are very nervous, let them calm down and when they could have the guard down, lets approach and attack

Got it!
I pull it out and aim. . . at the already dead creature with a. . . WIRELESS MOUSE!?! Crap.

Then I notice "blondie." I am filled a complex mix of emotions; curiosity, jealousy, nostalgic lust, and just a little fear.
My hands unconsciously move to my chest and inadequate barely B-cups.
As I think back on my first love. Alyson, the girl with three breasts, we were great together until she decided she liked boys better. I've always had a thing for unusual bodies, ones that are close but not quite human, male or female it doesn't matter. That's probably why my second masters was in Abnormal Biology. How under other circumstances I would love to study her new body.

"Miranda was it? The admin area is clear right?" Not really waiting for an answer Deckard continues, "Kyle, check it out. Jessom watch his back. Everyone else". . . "that can move on their own follow me."
He opens the door and steps through into the Welcome Center.

"...The admin area is clear right?"

i wondered how cool the men reacted to the transformation of their companion. I shivered and followed Deckard into the Welcome center, what else could i do? At least they were armed.

"Y...es, i think so. This was the only ... thing ... that i noticed. But further inside, there are many more.", i said. "I hope the shooting won't attract them. You don't have enough ammo, to kill them all!"

"You asked about Lansing? Why?" My butt and breasts hurt somehow. a strange pressure were in them, but i prayed that i wouldn't transform further. It was only a small drop, wasn't it?

"I saw him yesterday. He was alright. But i couldn't reach him, it was too dangerous."

After a short pause, i asked: "you seem the only nice person in this group. What's your name?"

The Voice(s) speak clearly for the first time, "He must be first. The one in the suit. Once he is ours. Protect us he will." before again fading to a barely heard whisper, "Infect, Infect Deckard, Infect them all"

Finally good news, as of yesterday my father was alright. I could feel a lot of tension leave me.
After stepping through the door I take Miranda's hand and shake, holding maybe just a little too long.
"Thank you just hearing that much is great relief. I'm Alexandra. But everyone just calls me Alex. Peter, I mean Doctor Lansing is my father."

Deckard is pacing apart from the rest of the group looking at his phone mumbling something about incompetence.

I shake my head, "Grandfather would be so disapointed in me. He was special forces and taught me to how handle stressfull situations and how to shoot." Looking at my small pistol having just remembered where I put it. "He gave me this. Even had it custom made." A smile showing briefly. "I . . . I don't really know why I brought it The only thing I've ever shot are soda cans."

Putting the gun away I look back to Deckard.
The plant that he is pacing by seems to be following his movements. It's so subtle I don't think the others see it.
As Deckard approaches the plant again it makes a much larger movement.
Without thinking I cry, "LOOK OUT" and charge him.
Somehow, despite my small frame, I manage to knock him out of the way and catch a face full of "pollen" myself.

As a lay there coughing Deckard sneers, "What the hell was that for!" looking up he adds, "It's just some exotic flower."

When I finally stop coughing, I roll over and sit up facing the group. Rolling my eyes, "You're welc..."
I feel a strong pressure in my chest. Below my collarbone, right above where my clevage would start. (if I were big enough)
I open my demin jacket and white blouse as quickly as my fear allows. As the pressure steadily increases.
A lump has formed right where I feel the pressure. At first I think it's a third breast, but it's to high. And as it grows it starts to turn green. When it gets as large as my fist it splits open and blooms into a beautiful violet flower. As I stare at it in disbelief I notice it's strange shape. The center lacks the usual flower parts and it looks a lot like a human pussy.

Some where in the distance I hear, "Well guess I do owe you a thank you."

I looked sympathetically at Alex's transformation. "Are you okay? Stay calm! It's nothing a skilled alchemist couldn't cure!", i tried to comfort her. She managed to stand up after i lend her a hand. As i came near the flower, which grew out of her chest, a strong captivating odor enclosed me. Immediatly i became hot and woozy. My cock grew hard and formed a very visible bulge in my pants.

I wanted that girl!

With some effort i moved back, out of the alluring smell and the arousal faded, but my cock remained hard.

"Dammit!" i thought. "This flower will complicate things!"

To Deckard i said: "Moving around without some information isn't a good idea. If i were you i would stay of everything that lives!" i shouted, pointing at the plant, which transformed Alex. "I wouldn't be surprised if this once was a human."

Deckard glared at me, but finally nodded and said: "Alright. Tell us what you know."

"As i said, this place is swarming with monsters, both sentient and wild. Everything could be infectious. I would really suggest that we stay together and move with great caution. Especially if you enter rooms, i nearly was hit by something twice."

I fetched a stick with a small mirror on it's top out of my backpack. "But this saved me. I could look around corners with it. It's very useful."

"If it's so dangerous, i wonder how YOU survived without a scratch?" Deckard gave me a skeptical look.

"I never said, i did." i mumbled. Now, as my attention was called to my breasts, i felt the pressure again. were they growing? i was worried, but managed to hide my feelings.

Towards Alex i said: "I know where Dr. Lansing is. He and some others managed to fortify a small building, near the main computing centre. I tried to reach him, but there are monsters roaming around the building. Without weapons i didn't dare to try it."

Deckard nodded. "Excellent. We should join them!"

The door to the Admin. wing closes with a loud click.
Deckard's assistant, Claire, lay struggling on the floor as her transformation finally completed.
The entire front of her torso covered by five pairs of breasts. Another smaller breast dominates her face having absorbed her nose and mouth. Though not visible her pussy sealed shut and her clit turned into yet another nipple. Her arms and legs became puffy and shrunk to just over half there previous length. Her fingers and toes retained their shape and function but changed color to match her nipples. And finally the nipples on her orginal breasts grew much larger and flatened out before spliting open to become a pair of fully formed mouths.

One mouth crying, "help me, please." The other, "please fuck me."

The repetative whisper of the Voice changes for a few momments,
"The Girl. Yess, the girl. Use the the girl. Help the girl.Win the other's trust."

The only thing that prevents me from completely falling apart is Miranda. Her closeness is somehow comforting, like a safe place. I can tell people are speaking but I can't follow any conversations.
As she helps me up I feel something inside me connected to the flower twitch. Destroying the fragile hope that the flower wasn't really part of me just a strange parasite that could be cut off. It's not just on me, but IN me, a part of me.

Wait, in Miranda's pants is that . . . ? That twitch again. It feels . . . good.
As Miranda steps away I see her butt move strangely. Is her butt bigger than before? No, it's not her butt, just above it has swelled, slightly expanding the waist of her sweat pants.

"...wouldn't be surprised if this once was a human." At this I look at the flower that infected me. It is rapidly wilting. Please, No. I don't want to become THAT.

I feel my self control finally returning, becoming my old confident self again.

Miranda looks me in the eye, "I know where Dr. Lansing is. He and some others managed to fortify a small building, near the main computing centre. I tried to reach him, but there are monsters roaming around the building. Without weapons i didn't dare to try it."

I take a deep breath and try to sound confident, "This is Admin right. Find me the director's computer and give me a little privacy. I'll get us maps, access, all the non-monster info we could want."

Finally, having a goal gave me back some confidence. With the group we could reach Lansing. And with Lansing, we would have enough firepower to hold out until the storm settled down and we could leave.

"The computer is right over there, behind that door, but i don't know if you can access it. I tried, but i couldn't. I think the connection to the central computer is severed."

I looked at her equipment. "But maybe you can extract some useful infos for us..."

Alex seemed still distracted.

"Hey, Alex, don't worry about the flower... i was changed, too."

I lowered my voice, so Deckard couldn't hear me. "And don't protect that coldhearted asshole. He's not worth it. I can't understand, how he could leave the blonde girl to her fate."

I felt a responsibility for Alex, she seemed so young and vulnerable. "Damn!", i thought, "shouldn't THEY protect ME? And now i get some motherly feelings? I'm not even totally female. What's wrong with me?"

Speaking quietly so thr others don't hear, "I wasn't thinking when I saved him. After what happened to her." I gesture to the lobby. "I couldn't just stand by and watch it happen again."
"You don't look much like you've changed. Although if your rear gets any bigger nobody would think it possibly natural. And I guess those are new." looking at the now shrinking twin bulges in her pants. "I guess I could have it worse, at least it's a pretty flower." Faking a smile.

"Down to business. May I?" reaching for Miranda's Mirror on a stick.

"Don't bother. It's clear."
Jessom. How does somone so big move so quietly? I'm about to ask how he knows when I see a cartoonish eyeball with bat wings floating in front of him. Some sort of magic spirit I'd read about those.

I enter the office Miranda indicated. Before anyone can follow I turn around and block the door. "I prefer to do this part in private. Why don't you check out the cafe on this floor. It might be awhile before we find food. Someone can stay and guard the door. Before you object Deckard, you wouldn't want to witness anything illegal would you"

I lock the door and sit at the computer. It takes a minute for me to set my gear up and about 10 seconds to crack the password. A check of network status reveals Miranda was partially right, the connection to the main server is gone, if my dad is down there He may have done it on purpose. But, I can access security and some of the labs. I set my Bots to work. They'll take a little while to complete their tasks, but i can just sit back and wait the system will soon be mine.

After Alex left into computer room, i tried to find out anything about Deckards rescue plan.

"What's your next step, Deckard?"

"If Ms. Lansing can retrieve anything useful out of the computer, we'll try to find the safest route to Dr. Lansing.
I hope he can shed some light over the whole mess."

He looked at me disparagingly. "Can you use a gun?"
"I know how it works, but i'm not the best shooter." i admitted.
"It'll do. Mr. MacLeod, give her your pistol. It seems you prefer your bigger guns, anyway."

Kyle grunted something unintelligible and casted a pistol to me.
I weighted the gun in my hand, not really knowing what to do with it.

After some time Deckard said: "Mr. MacLeod, please check what Ms. Lansing is doing in there. We don't have much time."

"I will look after Alex", i answered and moved to the door.

"Whatever..."

Upon visual inspection my flower is as big across as my spread hand, vibrant violet in color. Lifting the edge and feeling behind it, there is no stem it grows directly out from my sternum. A gentle caress reveals the petals. . . My petals are soft and smooth like silk and oh so sensitive. Biting my lip to stifle a moan. More prepared this time I test the center. It is even more sensitive. The flesh feels soft and yielding. It gives way under gentle pressure and my finger enters my chest. It feels better than down below. I can't help myself, I add a second finger and thrust in and out. It feels soooo gooood! How deep am I? I need to stop. Don't want to. Need to. don't want to. . .

BING.

Pulled out my trance, I realise what I almost did. Scared and horny, I notice my chest feels odd. My breasts have grown half a cup and green veins spiderweb from behind my blossom. The implications quickly become clear to me; Sex makes me change more.

Now sober but still horny, I return to my computer. After a few minutes sorting through my Bots' reports, I find some good news, some bad news, and more bad news. I hear a knock at the door.
I shout at the door, "I got what I need. Give me a minute to collect my stuff."

Original Poster: TrekkiGurl63

Kinsley sat quietly for a few minutes after she had felt the main door rumble open. She wasn't sure if she should stay where she was or try and find who ever it was. After a few more minutes of waiting she got up and headed for the door. She unlocked it and quietly opened it. She poked her head out into the hallway and saw no sign of anything so she opened the door fully.

Kinsley gasped when she found Amanda's cloths lying in several pieces infront of the door. She covered her mouth as she tried to fight back the tears. The floor and walls were covered in what looked like cum so Kinsley made sure to try and avoid touching it. She starter making her way to the stairs after deciding that she didn't want to end up trapped in the elevator with one of those creatures. Thinking about the first creature she had seen made her wonder what happened to Amanda.

Kinsley shook her head and tried not to think about it as she began to climb the stairs.

"Alex is nearly finished. She will join us in a couple of minutes."

Meanwhile Jessom collected all the supplies he could find from the cafe.

"Hey, Miranda! i found some iced Donuts, they look delicious. Deckard, Kyle? Want one?"

Deckard shook his head, while i suddenly remembered that i didn't eat for hours. I grabbed one and swallowed it at once, too greedy to notice the strange taste.

Kyle looked and sniffed at it. "Jessom you complete idiot!" he yelled. "Thats no icing!"

"What? I ... " Jessom was speechless.

"It's contaminated! Miranda don't... Oh fuck." Kyle saw how i licked my fingers and his eyes went wide.

There came a loud grumbling out of my belly, then i fainted.

I convert my laptop to tablet form. Grab a few more things off the desk, leaving a powerful and encypted wireless router still attached. I unlock the door with my elbow as I slip the few remaining items back into the laptop case.

Kyle's voice comes through the opening door, "It's contaminated! Miranda don't... Oh fuck."

Fuck, no not Miranda. Please be okay. My laptop hits floor right after Miranda. I stand frozen watching Miranda change. The bulges I saw above her ass grow rapidly. When they come out of her pants nipples can be seen on them. Similar bulges appear on chest, a second pair breasts growing below orginals.

Able to move again, I rush Miranda's side and try to cover her with my body.
"Miranda. Miranda wake up! You have to be okay."

But her changes are continuing. I feel something touch my belly. Moving slightly so I can see. Peeking out just above Miranda's waistband is a large bump. Oh my god, it's her clit it's as big as golfball maybe bigger.

"What now Deckard?" Kyle asks coolly. He is crouched with his hand hovering by his small automatic.

I reach into my laptop case, "Don't you dare."

Deckard remains silent for several moments. "Her knoweldge of the facility is far to valuable to lose. Restrain her if necessary, but do not harm her."
"Kyle in future it would probably be best to avoid lethal force unless necessary. Part of this mission is to rescue those we can."
Kyle responds his eyes never leaving me, "I have somethings in my bag that are classified less than lethal."
I try to glare at them both as Deckard moves to leave the room.
"Kyle why don't come with me. Ms. Lansing doesn't appear to happy with us at the moment. Jessom can watch the girls until they recover. Jessom, you know what to do and get rid of those doughnuts." Deckard states taking the cigarettes he instructed Jessom to retrieve.
As he is leaving Deckard condesends, "Ms. Lansing I expect your report as soon as you can conduct yourself with decorum."

As soon as the door closes I collapse and let the tears come.

Ashley Williams

I saw from my hidden place that all people go out except the "blondie" transformed, and after listened again to my "inner voices" saying that transform or infect Deckard

My "inner voice" changed it version after the "blondie" woman talked to me across her mouths-breasts, after of secured that the Hall is empty, i got up of my hidden place, and i am getting closer to the "blondie" woman transformed

I touch her mouths-breasts, and i start to enjoy the corrupted contact of her mouth-breasts in my hand, saying

I am your boss for now, i'll do you mine, take my cum¡¡¡

¡¡¡CORRUPT ME MORE!!!

While i am fucking the "blondie", i forget all the world and only i have the moment of wnjoy with my destiny of transformations