Re: The Facility, RP, repost

Original Poster: belriose2002

The changes continued for some minutes, but then slowed down and eventually stopped. Later, after i awoke, i was really grateful that i was unconscious and didn't feel my transformation.

My upper breasts had now nearly the size of my head, and the lower pair was only slightly smaller. My hips were much wider and my buttcheeks completly changed into two huge, unnatural firm and round breasts. They looked like they were filled with something. Above it, a fourth pair grew out of my lower back. It had the same size than my upper pair.

But that were only small changes, compared to what happened to my genitals. My penis transformed into a big cock/clit-hybrid and moved directly below my navel, while the pussy grew huge. It reached from the clit-thing to my former anus, which was completly absorbed by it. The scrotum vanished (I learned only later, that it somehow merged with my butt, and the liquid inside it, wasn't exactly milk)

Inside me the changes must been extensive, too. My abdomen looked like i were pregnant in the fifth month.

The first thing i feeled was a salty taste on my lips. Slowly the reality returned. For some moments i didn't realize where i was or what happened and wondered why Alex was kneeling above me and tears dropped down on my face.

"What happened?" i felt dizzy and weak. "Alex, why are you crying?" Then i felt the changes.

My breasts were laying heavy on my chest and i laid very unconfortable on my back, like i had big pillows below me. My huge pussy ached, and wanted to be touched. "Ahhhh!" i moaned, unable to cope with the feelings of my new body.

But the miserable state of alex calmed me down. I managed to clear my thoughts and the arrousal faded.

"Miranda! I feared you'll turn into a mindless sexmonster!"

"I'm still myself." i tried to comfort her. But finally i saw the results of my transformation and was shocked. The huge breasts, the clit that was sticking out below my swollen belly...

"No!" i exclaimed fearfully. I tried to stand up, but the additional weight on my chest made it impossible. Alex saw my intentions and said: "Let me help you!" Together we managed it. groggily i stood on my feet. The aching of my pussy were now even stronger now and i needed some time to concentrate on my surroundings again.

"It's nothing a skilled alchemist couldn't revert. It's nothing a skilled...." I repeated the thought like a mantra, again and again. Finally the aching reduced to an endurable level.

I tried to walk a few steps. It worked surprisingly well, the weight of my backbreasts countered the weight of my breasts. My wider hips and changed abdomen gave me a swinging walk, but i adapted quickly. The whole situation was so unreal!
Luckily the pants and top were wide enough to cover my endowments, so my new organs were only strange bulges below my clothes. but after a few steps, my upper backbreasts jiggled themselfes free. It was more than annoying.

"How could that happen?" i gasped.
"I don't know, i just came in and saw you on the floor."

Suddenly i remembered the doughnut. My fear and confusion changed into rage. "Jessom!" i hissed. "That idiot! I should smear him his doughnuts onto his face, and look what happens."

Original Poster: Darth_Lust

Ashley Shepard (i forgot my character surname)

But in the middle of the moment of enjoy, i stop and talk with the blondie

Stop, what is your name?, do you need help? what can i do for help you?. They left us because they thought that we are crazy, mindless, sex-monsters but they have not reasons

We have that prove them that still there is hope with us, that we have minds and they will need us and our help

Stand up and clean you, stay focus in my voice and stay together, we are going to follow them

My name is Shepard, Ashley Shepard, tell me about you and your life, if it helps you

I get up with her, and help her to walk if she need help, while in my mind, i say to my "inner voices"

Is this you want? help the blondie to trust us and after change her?

Yes, use the girl. Make the girl ours. Join the others. The Deckard will resist. The blonde one will aid us. Join them, get close to Deckard. Patience.

Out in the hallway while Miranda recovers.

Deckard lights up. Ahh, his one vice. Well, that and seceraties. Pity about that new one, over a month and didn't get her in bed yet. What was her name again? It doesn't matter anymore.

Kyle sets down his bag. He opens a side compartment and pulls out somthing that looks like a modified cattle prod. The attaches it to a hook on his belt for easy access. After closing that zipper he opens a larger one. From this one he takes a short shotgun. Which he promptly unloads placing the shells in yet another compartment. Taking a moment to search the larger compartment he pulls out a small drum with a green sticker and attaches it to the shotgun. Pumping it once he lets it hang on a shoulder strap. He moves to put the boxy little SMG into the bag.

"No, keep that handy." Deckard says.

Kyle raises one eyebrow quizzically.

"Oh that. It was a show for Ms. Lansing's benefit. While Ms. Bohr's knowledge will be helpful it could easily be done without. If anything truely dangerous comes at us don't hesitate. Alhough, witnesses to corroborate that we tried to save everyone we could would be nice to have, if it comes to that."

Kyle raises one eyebrow quizzically and looks to the door.

"Well I guess seeing as we are currently alone now is a good a time as any. I told to Read You In on mission specifics once inside. The files Ms. Lansing was told to retrieve, while valuable, are not the primary goal. She is important to this mission for more reasons than she knows."

Kyle raises one eyebrow quizzically.

"Why else do you think we let an intern come. There are three people without whom this facility would't exist. They are the real mission. We must get as many of them out intact as possible at all costs. Her father is one of the three. He is the most unpredictable and willful. Her presence and health will keep him compliant. I would prefer Ms. Lansing not fight me more than absolutely necessary. But, if it comes down to it her "sacrifice" could be used to motivate her father. After that I am supposed to determine if the facility itself is recoverable. If not the entire place is expendable."
"Mana storms are notoriously unpredictable and destructive and a bad one happens to be conveinently camped outside should the Facility prove irrecoverable."

Kyle grunts in understanding.

"I probably don't need to tell you, but this is need to know. Your discretion is why you were choosen over other promising canidates. Jessom was choosen for his other skills. Which means don't tell even Jessom unless absolutely necessary to further the primary objective."

Jessom steps into the hallway, it was getting too awkward just watching the two girls.

As I watch Miranda learn to walk in new body I feel that thing contected to my flower twitch again. Why does it do that when I think about Miranda?

I want to ask her how it feels. I want to see what happened to her under her clothes. But the words won't come. I need to save my father before I can focus on anything else.

"How could that happen?" Miranda gasped.
"I don't know, I just came in and saw you on the floor." I admit

"Jessom!" Miranada hissed. "That idiot! I should smear him his doughnuts onto his face, and look what happens."

I look around the room. He was just here. When did Jessom leave?

Ashley Shepard

While i am waiting to listen the answers of the "blondie", i walk to the room that are the rest of the group with her, enjoying of the view of her transformed body, i ask to the "blondie"

If you will not stay near Deckard, i will understand you and we go to other place, if you like but i have to tell or say to Miranda that i am ok, do you understand me?

I am or was a scientific employ recently to work in the laboratory, why are you here? of what do you know Deckard and the rest of the group?

If she stop before we come into the Admin Room, i'll wait to listen her answer

My wrath slowly subsided. Jessom was a fool, granted. But i couldn't blame him for my own fault. Kyle did not eat his doughnut, and if i wouldn't be so greedy,
i would be spared, too.
"It's ok.... no it's not. We are in a huge mess. But we have to cope with it... somehow"

With every step i made, my breast-flesh jiggled around, while the fabric of my sweat suit rubbed slightly on my clit and breasts. Soon my entire pussy was slippery and wet.

"That's not working!" i moaned. "I need ... "

"You!!" i thought hornily, but i pulled myself together and said:

"I need something i could wrap around my breasts! They are too sensitive."

I sat down on my swollen rear and squirmed uncomfortably on the floor. Moreover there was this smell from Alex's flower again. It made me more and more horny. A big part of me wanted to fuck Alex or masturbate in front of her and it was becoming harder to detain the urge.

I took off my top and shirt, and desperatly hoped that the arousal would fade, if the stroking feelings of the fabric ended. But the sight of my huge, swinging breasts and the golfball sized, strange clitoris aroused me only more. "Shouldn't i rather be disgusted?" i thought, "But I love my body, dammit, is this part of the transformation?" I was completly confused. I hoped Alex's could help me, but she only stared at me, with a weird look on her face.

While helping Claire relieve her overflowing lust, Ashley finds her tongue reach much father into her breast mouth than it should. Then she she feels her back streching, gaining serval inches in height. Just as the Claire is able cum from the breast play, lacking genitals the only way she can, Ashley feels two lumps push out from her torso just below her armpits.

On the way to the door "blondie" recovers enough sanity to speak coherently.

"Thank you so much Ashley. I'm Claire. I feel a lot more like me now." Looking down at herself, "At least in my head anyway. If you need help getting to Deckard I will help however I can. He was a horrible boss. Didn't trust me to my job, only cared about getting in my pants. I would have let him if noticed how hard I worked for him. I hate him now."

"Wait how do I hear you when your mouth doesn't move?"

Ashley Shepard

After of the moment of lust with Claire, i noted that two lumps push out below of my armpits, besides my weight. Claire recover most of her humanity or coherence and speak with me

Thanks to you, Claire, you are welcome. Glad to meet you, about Deckard, i don't know now to do with Deckard, if you have an idea with Deckard, tell me...

But when she say that i can talk with her without moving my mouth, i am answering her

I don't know, it exists the possibility that your cum give me the power of talking with you without moving my mouth-vagina

Are we talking now without moving my mouth-vagina now? and what did you do (all the group) here? Did you find something here?

While the inner talk with Claire is progressing, we move to the door of the Admin flag to come into and tell Miranda that i am well and show them that Claire recovered some of her humanity

I retrieve my laptop and check it damage. Its a tough one so nothing more than a couple of skuff marks.

I look back to Miranda, watching her pace is mesmerizing. I feel the flower thing twitch again. Did I pee my pants a little? No, watching Miranda is making me wet. If I am to have a clear head I have to scatch this "itch" somehow. I find a chair a sit setting my stuff on the floor.

"I need something i could wrap around my breasts! They are too sensitive." Miranda looks at me with undisguised lust.

Miranda sits down and wiggles provocatively. Then removes her shirt giving me a full veiw of her changed torso.
Shaking off the trance after a moment, "I have some extra clothes in my backpack. Most of it probably too small for you. But, maybe you could use my jacket somehow. Or I think I brought the XL sweatshirt I sometimes wear to bed."

Quickly rumaging through my backpack. I pull the mentioned "nightshirt" out and drop the spare panties I was going to change into. Blushing I pick up the items I then approach Miranda intending to help her redress. My eyes wandering her body, my own desire building, as I approach.

Ashley Shepard

Suddenly, i stop and i put in front of Claire putting my hands in her soulders, and talk with my normal mouth

Claire, i have a secret, can i share it with you?

Can you keep in secret that i can talk with my mind without moving my mouth?, it's only between you and me, ok? and i am bi

While i talk with my mouth and see her eyes, i concentrate and talking with my "inner voice"

You are bi, you are bi, you like women like me, you like women like me. Only listen to me, only listen to me, tell me everything about you, tell me everything about you

I ask her and before we come into the Admin flag, i stop again and ask a question to Claire

What is your firsts memories after the group and you came into the facility and your first and unique encounter with the sex-monster?

As Alex approached me, the scent got stronger and i finally lost my temper: The feelings of my sexual organs overwhelmed me and i started to masturbate in front of Alex.

"Ahhh!" i moaned while plugging my hand, and later half of my arm in my quivering pussy. It was - by far - the most erotic feeling i ever had. I lost all sense to my surroundings, all i felt was my body. "This feels so good!"
With my other hand i played with my cock-stub. It looked more like a huge clitoris, since it had no shaft but it in fact it was a glans with an urethra.

My brain wasn't used to experience this level of pleasure, and as the orgasm came, i nearly lost my mind.

I came hard. Harder than i thought to be possible. Something in my butt clenched together and i sprayed bucketloads of cum into the room. Luckily i didn't hit Alex, since my cum had already transformative traits. It hit the flower-thing, which transformed Alex in the first place, and it began to change.

The orgasm seemed to last an eternity. As it eventually faded i laid heavily panting on the floor. It took some time until i became aware of my surroundings again, but when it did a wave of shame hit me.

As I approach Miranda that thing in my flower (I think it is a scent or pheromone gland) goes into overdrive. Miranda seems to forget I'm there and starts to pleasure herself. I step away, seeing her enjoying her changed body is driving me crazy. A damp spot becoming visible on my pants, I quickly lose them. I barely start fingering my flower before Miranda cums.

Her fluids soak the plant that infected me. It was starting to look sickly as flower had wilted. But it quickly became revitalized and started growing very phallic vines. I reach over and tear one off and back away not wanting to stay too close to it.

Leaning against the wall I plunge my new dildo between my legs while fingering my flower. With two I feel my orgasm build faster then ever before. Just before I cum I feel a wetness at my feet, I hope it's from me after seeing what Miranda's cum did to the plant. But then the world falls aways and nothing else matters anymore. My pussy feels strange, too tight. My dildo is pulled from my grasp into me. I think my body absorbs it fueling the already building changes, I am becoming more plant like and loving every second.

Ashley Shepard

Seeing that Claire accepts my secret and tell me that my secret is very hidden in her mind, and accepts my words or orders in her mind, as if it were part already of her life with a spark in her eyes confirming me that my orders are accepted by her mind

Suddenly she approach me and give me a long kiss with tongue directly in my mouth, let myself free and wild between her hands, doing again the sex in the floor with my new tongue sticking it until the bottom of her breast-mouth

Forgetting all the world around me, only taking the image of Claire doing with me

Until a long time pass with her in the floor fill up of our cum transformed, we decided to get up and i say to Claire

Before we come into the Admin room, both will think freely but with Deckard, you must help me to put him with us until he drinks our cum from you or me, but NONE word of the moments of now and before when i talked without open my mouth and of this secret (talk in minds), also NONE, other thing, Deckard would be with us after drink our cum but until that moment would arrive, we would be very patients and think a lot ours movements ¿ok, Claire?

I am waiting to listen her confirmation to my words and when i receive her signal, i ask her again

Shall we go in?

We both (Claire and me) come into the Admin Room and see that a woman is transforming in a plant or similar with a flower between her breasts and Miranda is in front of her transformed also, i exclaim to Miranda with suprise seeing their transformation and almost begin again crazy seeing that cum, but i stop mentally with effort

¡¡Oooh, My god!!

Miranda what's going on?

I found Claire in the hall crazy about her transform, i helped her to bring back her humanity, after that she went with me here because she doesn't want fall again in the transformation, she wants to prove that still she can help to us and she doesn't be alone with all monster that are in the facility

My name is Shepard, Ashley Shepard, i am other survivor like Miranda, and what's your names?

The green spot on Alex chest spread out, until it covered her entire body. Even her hair and eyes changed into dark green tone. She shivered as the phallic vine merged with her pussy. Slowly she sank to the floor, now fingering the flower-like pussy above her cleavage. She felt how something happened with her breasts and quickly undressed to watch them change.

Her breasts were growing a full cup size and her nipples swelled up and until they burst open and yellow flowers unfolded their petals. In the middle of the blossoms a deep cleft appeared and leaked a honey-like viscous liquid. Alex grabbed her left breast and tried to lick the liquid from her transformed nipple. Her breasts were big enough,to reach the petals with her tongue. The gluey liquid tasted indeed like sweet honey and made her even hornier.

The changes were far from over yet. She felt something pushing out of her ass. six long tentacle-like vines appeared and wriggled around, as if they were searching for something. When they reached a length of about one foot, they stopped growing but not moving. Meanwhile her hips grew wider until they stood out over half a foot from her waist. Her asshole grew and moved further down until it turned into a maw-like opening positioned where her original pussy was. As for the tentacles, she didn't have full control over it, and she later learned that they move with their own will, if she don't concentrate.

Finally her orgasm came. Not different from Miranda the orgasm was the greatest of her life. Every muscle of her body clamped as she felt a her inner organs change.

Completely exhausted from her orgasm and transformation she collapsed on the floor, nearly unconscious. The only things that moved were the tentacles which wrapped themselves around her legs, after they didn't find anything else to grab.

I laid dizzily on the floor, not really percieving my surroundings. I heard Alex lustful cries, but it took a while until my head was clear enough to really understand what was happening. As i raised my head i saw the last stages of Alex's transformation and the orgasm she had. In this moment the door opened and i saw two silhouettes entering the room.

A short plump and somehow bulgy figure and a bigger, slim woman. Then i recognized Ashley, the girl i met some time ago. As far i could see, she wasn't transformed yet.

The other one could only be Claire, but for the first time i saw her fully transformed. As i looked at her face, a i grew desperate. "We'll all end like this, and even worse." i thought.

Ashley said something, but i didn't understand what. I curled myself up, hoping to hide my changes but i miserably failed.

There i was, in the middle of a puddle of my own cum, with my abnormal breasts and butt fully exposed. I felt pathetic.

Ashley Williams

When we came into the Admin room, i saw Miranda on the floor, trying to hide her changes seeing me, but she can't do it, with hurry i move closer to Miranda saying her

I will help you Miranda, don't worry about the changes i have also changes like you

I take some clothes near to hide her changes nicely while with my other hand i take her hand free of changes to touch my breast more higher than the two normal and after i guide her hand to my two lumps below my armpits without making her aware of my own cum that is in my hand in contact with her hand, accompanying with a wink from my eye, making her that she doesn't worry about her changes

Don't worry about our changes, they are lovely to see

Ashley approached me with some clothes.

I mumbled something like thanks, but Ashley seemed completely misjudge the situation. She grabbed my hand and guided to her own unnatrual bulges.

"Don't worry, i changed, too" she smiled and winked. As i felt her transformed torso my hand winced back. For a moment i thought i saw something unnatural in her eyes, but it vanished before i could be sure.

I moved away from her a little bit, clearly not liking what i felt. Then i felt miserable, again.

"i'm sorry. We all are transformed... i didn't want to hurt your feelings. What happened to Alex?"

I put on the clothes as fast as i could and approached her.

Ashley Shepard

Don't worry, Miranda, we are all in the same situation and we need help from all us, i understand your feelings

While i say this (the feeling) directly to her, in my mind i almost shout

Fuck you Miranda, i love be changed and i'll assure that you love every second your changes with me and Claire

After say this (don't worry...), i say to Miranda seeing the movements of the tentacles of Alex

I think that Alex (if it is her name) is unconscious after her big changes and accepting them in her mind

Where is Deckard and the rest of the team?

As awareness slowly returns my body feels wrong. Everything is different, I'm not even breathing like before. I know my changes were much more drastic this time. I don't know how I know it but, the parasite or spore whatever the plant hit me with has completely merged me. The changes are not complete, but need some other energy source or catalyst to continue.

I open my eyes, everthing looks strange, more vibrant. Looking at myself, I'm green, very green. I've sprouted more flowers, I vaguely remember tasting my nectar. Below my waist I'm even less human. My belly button is gone. My hips are so wide my legs will longer be able to close. Walking is going to be interesting. I have only a single openning now down there. It has no sexual function. What is it becoming? Why the tentacles? I reach out to touch it. Then I notice my fingernails. They are the only part of me not thats not a flower or green. They're dark almost blood red and slightly pointed, like thorns. I try to wiggle my toes, only to find I don't have any.

I know I should be horrified, but I'm not. I'm fascinated. I'm a plant/human hybrid. That shouldn't be possible. I wonder what more I could become. Part of me is terrified at that thought. How much more can I change without losing myself, becoming just an exotic plant? How much have I already lost?

A shadow appears above me. Finally aware there are others here, I look up. Miranda is looking at me with obvious concern. She looks beautiful.

"HFUSFNJN" That was strange. I take a deep breath and try talking again.
"Hi. I know it looks bad, but I'll be fine. Could you help me up?"

Ashley Williams

After of a moment of silence seeing the changes of the woman named Alex, she slowly returns here to stay with us, i saw her flowers in her breasts and the honey-nectar that go out of hers flowers, with the changes of the tentacles-vines and her feets always open

Apart of her fingernails, them are close different but i don't know which are the changes in her fingernails, she open her mouth and first we don't understand anything of that she say, after she explain what she said

I answered her keeping my distance but next to Miranda

Hi, my name is Shepard, Ashley Shepard, i am another survivor of the facility, Alex, no?, you changes are beautiful, plant/human hybrid, i wouldn't waited it, where did you obtain the great violet flower in the middle of your torso?

As Alex tried to say something, i was concerned she lost her ability to speak.
... Could you help me up?"
I'm sure everyone could see how relieved i was when i heard her words. I grabbed her hand and helped her up. Her body became indeed very plant like, even her skin felt different.

"Alex, i'm glad that you are still there!", i hugged her, "I've seen too many, that lost their humanity! We have to get out of here, or we will change completely!"

I was seriously concerned that our transformation are going to get worse, much worse. Yes, a part of me loved my new body, the erotic feelings, the bounciness, but the greater part was afraid to become a mindless d-cum producing monster. At least the arousal was gone, and i could walk without getting horny.

Ashley on the other hand was acting strange, as if she was past the fear. She seemed enjoying our transformations and had a improper good temper.

"... great violet flower in the middle of your torso?"

"Ashley, are you okay? You can't be serious! Come on, help me with Claire, we must find the rest of the group and get to Dr. Lansing."

There was it again. For a fraction of a second her face seemed full of rage, but it changed quickly into an broad smile.

As i approached the blonde secretary i discovered the pistol, Kyle gave to me, partially hidden below a couple of soaked clothes. I surveyed the others, everyone was looking at Alex and her awkward first steps.

"Maybe it's better, if they don't know that i have a gun. Ashley is really acting weird." i thought and hid the pistol in one of the pockets of my sweat pants.

Ashley Shepard

It has fallen short that Miranda discover my lies. I will be careful from now on with her

I think while Miranda see me again and answering her inmediately

I am okey, i am still nervous and was after seeing our changes, and i don't know if i accept with changes now, i say the first thing without thinking it, forget it, i am okey

I walk with her (a little behind of her) to Claire and Alex, still in my mind i can't trust her and Alex, i hope that Claire doesn't show our lies

As Miranda helps me up and we hug, another of my changes becomes appearent. My skin has become tough and waxy, very plant like. My petals are gently caressed by Miranda's breasts during the hug. It felt good, but wasn't arousing. Is that because I'm "satisfied" or some other part of my plant transformation?

I want to answer, her but I'm afraid my voice will fail again.

The new girl, Ashley Shepard, seems nice. A little creepy with the way she talks about our transformations, but nice.

I take a few expermental steps and almost fall. My unusual gait will take some practice. I practice walking slowly while reciting the alphabet aloud and discarding my remaining clothes. I stumble a few more times. My new tenta-vines catching me once. They are surprisingly strong. It will be a while before I learn to run again. By the time I reach O, I think I figured out my earlier problem. My neck and throat feel odd, some of the muscles are missing or moved. I should be fine talking from now on, but I worry what deeper changes might this indicate?

"... great violet flower in the middle of your torso?"

"Ashley, are you okay? You can't be serious! Come on, help me with Claire, we must find the rest of the group and get to Dr. Lansing."

"It's okay Miranda. Ashley's probably just curious. The Violet flower was my first change, caused by that plant attempting too pollinate me."

"The others went through that door, deeper into the Admin Area. It would be best to join them now. I have some important news."
Looking down at myself, realising my appearance would be rather shocking. I decide it would be best to cover up what I can to appear as "normal" as possible. I find I don't like the idea of wearing clothes anymore, but it must be done. "Miranda, I think it best you go first. I have to modify some clothes for myself first."

Ashley Shepard

After seeing the attempts of walk of Alex, and her answer abouth the flower that transformed her, she got up with the help of Miranda, marking with her fingernail the flower that changed her, i ask her and Miranda

Why are we find to Dr. Lansing? Is important to the mission that Deckard went here?

Apart of that, still i am very nervous of all the changes that i see and passed, i asked you for not bring closer to that flower in the future

Alex said that she has good news and bad news, and say to Miranda that Claire, me and she (Miranda) go first to see Deckard because she will does a thing or modify her clothes, finish with Miranda and Claire

Come on, Miranda and Claire?

"Dr. Lansing has fortified a building near the central computer. I tried to reach him before, but there were too many monsters around the building. But if we get to him, we should be safe. And yes, Deckard needs him too, i think. But i don't know why.", i said, while i was following Ashley and Claire.

"Please be careful, i don't know how the brutes will react if he sees more transformed people."

While examining Claire and her tattered clothes i said: "Claire, maybe we should find the laundry and improvise some better clothes for us."

We passed the door and entered the room with Deckard and MacLeod.

"Kyle! Don't do anything dumb! I'm still myself!" i shouted. Kyle gazed at us with indeterminable expression.

"Who are these two?" he asked, not instantly recognizing Claire.

Ashley Shepard

I listen to the answer or explanation of the Dr. Lansing, and why Deckard needs him, but she doesn't know, only that Deckard needs Dr. Lansing of Miranda

Miranda advise to Alex that she will be careful while she (Alex) take some clothes to put it on, and saying the same to Claire

When we opened the door, a man named Kyle watchs us, and asking who are we (Claire and me), as soon as i answer him

Calm, i am not a mindless sex-moster. Hello, my name is Shepard, Ashley Shepard and i am a survivor like Miranda and she is another survivor, i was a scientist that worked in the serum of D-Cum, are there more people in your rescue team, Kyle?

"Kyle, you can stand down." Deckard says giving Kyle a meaningful look.

Kyle nods in understanding and seems to relax a little, but remains watchful.

"Great a whole parade of freaks." Deckard is leaning against a wall the floor around him littered with ashes, But his suit is unwrinkled and spotless. "Is little miss flower child ready to tell us what she found yet. I'm getting tried of waiting."
After examining the new comers, including Claire he has no idea it's her, "Anyone who becomes a danger to the rest of the group will be restrained and left behind." Almost as an after thought he adds, "In a safe place of course." with a false smile.

I find a pair of scissors in the director's desk. Returning to my backpack I pull out the last piece of clothing I brought, a one piece demin dress. I slit the skirt up both sides to allow for my new hips. I put it on buttoning the front only partway, my breasts are too big to fit and my flowers too sensitive to trap in the fabric. My backpack is almost empty now. Some mineral water, protein bars, and other odds and ends. Including my Door Cracker, I should give it to someone! I gather up the rest of my stuff. Laptop in hand I step through the door.

I see surprise on Kyle's face when I step out, the first emotion I seen on him and it's gone in a second.

I don't wait for Deckard to say something insulting, "Good news, I have a detailed may of the Facility and access to most of the working security systems. Bad news, I couldn't get the research files, only progress reports. We have to stop by the indivual labs or get whatever version is on the main server when we get there. And some worse news, there's a hacker or malicious program in the security system. Currently, all it's doing is randomly locking and unlocking doors, but that could change. While inconvenient, it's not dangerous unless we're being chased because I can unlock almost any door in a couple minutes at most. But, I would reconmmend against attempting to use the elevators too many things that could go wrong. The nearest stairway is at the end of the hall, just past the elevators."

As I start down the hall I think I hear a door click, but can't be sure because the ding of the elevator overides any soft sounds.

Ashley Shepard

After that Deckard say to Kyle that calm down, Alex come into and said her discovers in the laptop, she has all the detailed may of the facility and access most to the security, first bad new she say that our next stop is the individual labs to get or see a thing, adding that is a hacker or a program that give any problem to us

While she said that, i see that Kyle and Deckard doesn't still recognise to Claire (her secretary), i contact mentally with Claire

Be careful and stay calm, if you will have a cum attack, say to me mentally and i will see what to do with your cum, Kyle and Deckard doesn't still recognized you, that is good, let's approach this in our favor

I stop talking mentally with Claire, and i ask mentally with "my inner voices"

Kyle and Deckard doesn't still recognised Claire, our next stop is the individual labs, what will be our next step aside the infection of Deckard, "Mistress"?

If they walk to the stairs, i will go with them near Claire for safety and will wait to listen to "my inner voices" with their answers