Topic: Belial archive offline

I tried accessing the Belial archive site today and this came up:

Site off-line
The site is currently not available due to technical problems. Please try again later. Thank you for your understanding.

If you are the maintainer of this site, please check your database settings in the settings.php file and ensure that your hosting provider's database server is running. For more help, see the handbook, or contact your hosting provider.

The mysql error was: Access denied for user 'fthree_drpl1'@'localhost' to database 'fthree_drpl1'.

Re: Belial archive offline

Spiritplumber is just doing a server-move. Hopefully it should be online again soon.

How is the move going? The website is still unavailable on my end as of writing.

Still not up as of June 7.

Regarding the takedown...

I had to take down Demon-Man's site because his Drupal installation has been compromised and it was sending spam messages all over the place somehow. I'm waiting for him to contact me so that we can rebuild it. <- some guy claiming to be the f3.to admin on guroch.org

Ah, hopefully he gets back to you soon.

Does anyone have any news regarding the site? Or is there some kind of alternative? I want to look up some of Jyslenn's stories.

no alternative yet. as far as i know. :-(

Whelp, that sucks. Oh well.