Topic: The BodyShoppe - by Eebly

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/bodyshop.htm

The BodyShoppe
By Eebly

DISCLAIMER (and other junk):

As ways, if you're not over 18, and live in the United States, you're not allowed to read it. Which is a crying shame, since I think it's a damn good story myself. But, hey, that's the law, and until it changes, there's not much you can do about it. Of course, if you live in a less puritanical country, this isn't a problem for you. For all who can read this, I hope you enjoy it. Please end any comments to eebly@yahoo.com. I appreciate any suggestions. If you want to play with these characters or situations, please ask first (if you're nice about it, I'll probably say yes.) Also, if any artists choose to do morphs or sketches of either character, PLEASE send them to me! I'd love to see them.

It was two years ago that the first BodyShoppe opened up at the local mall. At first it was just a souped-up hair-salon, and very upscale. I was their system admin and setup-guy: they said they were hiring from the local High School to help encourage young businessmen, but I think it was for promotion. I was one of the few Sophomore students working there, but my girlfriend, Jannice, was there too, setting up the sales office and working to be one of the sales clerks. There was lots of specialized equipment, and a lot of it was beyond me, but I did better than Tony, the franchise owner, could have with the equipment. Most of the equipment was custom-made, and had names that hinted at the true tasks of them: the scalp-recoder, the eye pigment adjuster, and the lip color shifter were three of them. All went onto a high-powered fiberoptic network that hooked into a rack-mounted cluster of DEC Alpha's. I didn't poke around much, but did know enough to modify the login routines to give myself a back door into the system, particularly since the system controlled the door locks as well.

It took until June, just after graduation, to remember that back door I'd written into the system. Jannice had been talking about some new equipment they'd been rolling into the store for the past week, large equipment, that she said looked like a phone booth. She said the shipping labels said they were "body-modification" machines. Jannice, in my opinion, was one of those lucky enough not to need alteration. She'd changed her hair and eye color many times, using her 20%-employee discount well. Right now she had waist, length blonde hair and green eyes that you could see sparkling across a room. She had nice, firm 38DD breasts which blended into a well-toned stomach, curvy hips, and luscious long legs.

So, it surprised me when, after a Saturday night out, she whispered to me in the car. "I'd like to go to the BodyShoppe," she said. I looked at her for a minute, and saw excitement twinkling in her eyes. I yanked at the steering wheel and the car bounced across a few potholes and up the exit ramp into the mall. We walked into the mall. It was mostly closed, only a few restaurants and the movie theater were still open. We walked down the darkened corridors of the mall to a pay phone bank. I took out my laptop, a dated model, a bit clunky but still working, and strapped my acoustic coupler to the pay phone. I connected to my provider and access the computer bank in the store. I gave it my rigged login, and released the door. Jannice propped the door open with her shoe while I packed my stuff into my backpack. We both slid into the store and waited until 11, when all was quiet.

During the wait, I'd worked on the main console for the system, checking out the system. It was a very nice console, X-Windows on a 21" monitor, a beautiful mouse, all the perks. I pulled up the data for the body-modification machines, BMM's, and ran a program I found there. A large window popped up on the screen, with an array of buttons down one side, a menu bar, and a large area that was blank, and labeled "Ready to Scan".

Looking over my shoulder, Jannice smiled and tapped my shoulder. "Guess I should step in." She walked into the booth and closed it behind her. A green light started spilling out from under the booth's door, and a wire-frame image of my girlfriend started to appear on the screen. I nodded with approval as I looked at the model. Very accurate. I found a button labeled "Texture", and pressed it. It lay on skin, hair, eyes, an almost perfect picture of Jannice appeared on the screen. Naked. The machine had stripped past her clothes to find her. "Neat," she said. Obviously, she'd left the booth while I was looking. "I found a console in the side of the booth. Guess this is just an alternate way to run it. Go play with your own." She grinned at me as she slid into my seat and started deciphering all the options.

I crossed the room and looked at another booth. Poking at the side, I found a button that opened a panel. Behind that panel was another 21" screen with a touch panel, which already had the same, pre-scan screen I'd seen before. After stepping in and being scanned, I came out and checked the rendering of myself. Also very good. I pulled down the menu item labeled "Prime Modifications." I started playing with some of them. As I did so, I tried to steal glances at Jannice's screen too, but she scolded me and tossed a pen at me.

"No peeking!" She hissed. I made a few final changes to my image on the screen, then, with a shrug, stepped into the booth. It closed behind me, and I passed out.

I awoke what was probably a few hours later. I didn't know, I couldn't even move my arm to see my watch. The door popped open and I stumbled out, feeling very woozy and strange. I staggered for a few steps, and then found myself face to face with a mirror, and my new self. It was incredible. As I took it in, I decided Jannice must have made some changes. I hadn't done anything like this. My muscles were now beautifully toned and bulging in most places, and my skin nicely tanned. My hands were bigger, arms a bit longer...all in all I was probably an inch or two taller than I had been. But, when I looked down at my crotch, I found the most amazing change. Hanging there was a huge penis, perfectly flaccid, reaching to my knees. And there wasn't just one, but five, two on either side of the "regular" one, following the track of my pelvis bone, and each was the same size as the main one. Checking further, I found ten large balls hanging between my legs, each six inches across (fortunately, there was a ruler on a nearby table).

As I watched myself, my five penises started to inflate, almost like those long balloons clowns use to make animals out of. I was filled with a desire that I had trouble controlling, as each penis extended itself, reaching four and a half feet away from me, and six inches across. I walked across the room, my manhoods in front of me like weapons, and found Jannice's booth. A large message on the screen read "20 Seconds remaining." I stepped back, and in a short time, the door opened and she stepped out, a bit clumsily.

She was a creature of beauty. Maybe she had just modified me to think that, but I believed she truly was. Down the front of her chest were ten breasts, each as full and as round as the ones she had started with. On each side of her body were five arms, each moving on their own as she walked towards me. As she did that, I noticed how she was walking. Gone were her regular legs. She had eight legs coming off at various angles, arrayed around her body, multi-jointed so they could bend and flex, almost like a spider's legs. Her pelvis had been rounded and enlarged, and as she approached, I could tell she had done things down there as well.

She walked up to me with a large smile. "Do you like it?" she asked expectantly.

"I love it." I replied, as we hugged each other. It was then I noticed her back: also covered with ten breasts. Within moments, we were on the ground fucking. She had modified herself so she could take all of me and as all five of my cocks entered all five of her pussies, both our bodies started to spasm with pleasure.

It was then that I discovered another change that had been made to me: ten tongues unraveled from my mouth, attached to Jannice's front nipples, and began sucking milk into my body. After I was finished, they moved to her rear and began draining those breasts. After several hours in that position, we disentangled from each other and stood.

"My god," I said in-between post-sex kisses, "I had no idea you were so wonderfully kinky."

Briefly disengaging, she smirked at me, "Once your fantasies can become reality, you get a lot more free about sharing them." We kissed again. "But, we have to change back so we can go out," She hit a few buttons on her booth, and the message "Restore" appeared on the screen. "Back in a sec." She said, stepped into the booth, and waved as the door closed. The process took less time, counting down from five minutes. At about two and a half, all power went out in the building. I leaped to the door and forced it open, pulling Jannice out of the booth. As I looked over her body in the faint light of the emergency floods, I could tell the booth wasn't finished with her. She was back to her regular two legs, but four arms and all twenty breasts remained attached to her body. Looking over at the equipment rack, I saw that my worst fears had been confirmed. The shop had no UPS's for their systems. It would take days of work to get them back up, and who knew if the data for our original bodies would be in there.

As Jannice came to, I looked at her and explained: "The power went out. I don't know if we can ever change back."

She smiled slowly, the drugs still wearing off. "Would that be so bad?"

I shook my head in response. "No, I guess not." I scooped her up in my arms, my now-erect cocks scraping her buttocks as I walked, and headed for the car. It was going to be an interesting summer.