Topic: I Should Have Known It - by Anonymous Author

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/known.htm

I Should Have Known It

I should have known it'd be trouble from the beginning. I have always had a knack for getting into trouble, even when I wasn't looking for it. It usually found me. One day, years ago, it found me in a big way.

My best friend Jess and I had just gotten out of our freshman year of college. It was summer, and we decided to go into town to look at the shops, maybe to spend some of the money we earned working at the local supermarket. It was a warm, breezy Wednesday.

We had just finished lunch, and we were browsing though the local clothing store. This was not one of my favorite activities, because Jess always had the talent for finding nicer clothes than I did. As well, I considered her to be much prettier than I. She was about 5'10" tall, compared with my 5'2", and had a more slender build. I wasn't fat, but I wasn't about to be confused for Kate Moss, either. She had perfect hips, and smallish but perfectly formed breasts that seemed to defy gravity. Mine, on the other hand, were too big and saggy for me. I was a 38DD, and I wasn't happy about it.

Jess thought I was nuts for not flaunting my huge rack, made to look all the bigger because of my short stature. Whereas she thought nothing of wearing skimpy tank tops and shorts, I usually just wore shorts and a t-shirt, with a light shirt over to not draw so much attention to my boobs. I was really self-conscious. Jess, of course, had found yet another perfect skimpy outfit and was paying for it when something caught my eye: On a rack near the cash register was a book. Its title was "Lose Your Negative Self Image." I was about to pick it up and buy it when Jess noticed it and added it to her purchases.

Sensing my disappointment, (it was the last copy,) she said, "Don't worry. We can go back to your house and read it together."

"OK," I said, although secretly, I wished she hadn't noticed me going for the book.

When we got home, the first thing Jess did was to try on the outfit. Of course, it fit her perfectly; A mid-length khaki skirt and tight gray tank top. She wore no bra. I noticed, for the first time, that she had very small nipples. She caught me looking.

"Yes, I know, Marie, I've got nothing up here," she said. "You're so lucky. What I wouldn't do to have your breasts..."

"You have no idea," I countered. "They make my back hurt. Plus, it's hard to find a bra that fits right."

"Well, I'd find one, somewhere. Let's check out that book."

We read the book to each other, switching when we came to a new chapter. It didn't seem to be the regular self-help book I thought it would be. Instead, it had strange incantations and what seemed like spells throughout its pages. We repeated these out loud to each other. I got to a part that said:

"At this point you should say aloud what it is that makes you uncomfortable about yourself. The spells and words you previously said out loud will help to rectify your problems...."

"Well, that's easy," said Jess. "What I've always wanted is more in the breast department..."

"Oh, Yeah," I countered, being sarcastic, "Gimme more, too. And make "Ëœem squirt milk. And while you're at it, give me a big dick, too."

"Gross!" exclaimed Jess, "Why on earth would you want that?"

"I don't, really, I was just joking around."

"Oh."

No sooner than I had said that, though, than the book became hot in my hands. I dropped it, because the heat was intense. A loud voice boomed throughout my bedroom, seemingly coming from the book: "SO IT SHALL BE!"

No sooner had the book uttered these phrases than it disappeared with a flash.

"Wow, did you see that?" shouted Jess.

"Of course I did, how could I not see......Oh, my God, Jess, look at yourself in the mirror!"

"What, is something wrong?" Jess walked over to the mirror.

"OH MY GOD!" she cried. She noticed right away; below her breasts, under the shirt, there appeared two more bumps, and they were expanding. And expanding. And expanding......Panicked, Jess ripped off her shirt. What she saw nearly made her faint. There, beneath her breasts, was another pair of tits, just like her original pair. Then, she noticed, something else was happening. Her nipples were expanding. A lot. Her areolas grew dark, and her nipples grew longer and thicker, until they were about the size of a thumb. As this was happening, a new pair of breasts was starting to form, underneath the second set. Jess screamed in shock and sadness. Jess started to cry.

Around this time, I felt a tight sensation in my chest, which quickly turned into a sort of burning. I noticed a pressure on my shoulder blades, and I realized with horror that my bra straps were about to burst.

Quickly, I removed my shirt and bra to relieve the tension...what I saw shocked me. My breasts we growing out of control. There was a third tit growing beneath and between my original pair, and these themselves were already beyond an F cup. Around the time I noticed a burning sensation in my clit, I passed out.....

I woke to the sound of my CD player and the sight of Jess hovering over me. I must be in bed, I thought. Turns out I was right. When I became more coherent, I tried to sit up. I could barely move.

I soon saw why. I gazed in horror at my body. Before me lay the three biggest breasts I could hope to ever imagine. On each tit, there was two nipples, each aching badly...I couldn't figure out why. The real shock, however, came when I felt something dragging against my leg. I moved the middle tit over to see, much to my horror, a huge cock. On me. I had a penis, and a very large one, at that. I nearly fell off the bed.

"Careful," said Jess, softly. "It'll take a little getting used to, but you'll get it quickly. I did."

"What do you mean, "Ëœyou did'?" I asked her. Then I saw her clearly for the first time.

Jess stood before me, the sunlight streaming through the window. I was amazed at what I saw.

Jess now had, in all their glory, eight breasts, all about a D cup. The bottom pair rested gently on her upper thighs, and they moved around when she walked. As she turned around, I noticed that there were four more tits on her back. All twelve of her breasts swayed gently as she padded about the room.

"Well," she began, "When you first passed out, I sat in the corner crying for a long time. You were out for about two hours. About a half hour into it, my transformation stopped. Gradually, I felt myself start to like my new body...it's hard to explain, but it just felt....right, after an hour or so. I couldn't stop playing with my new tits," she giggled.

I sat there for a while, taking this all in. It was almost too much to take. I finally spoke.

"So, what now? How are we going to hide this?"

"Who said we have to hide this?" She asked, genuinely puzzled as to why I shouldn't want to flaunt my three tits and huge penis to the rest of the world. Something had definitely changed In her.

"Well, come on, I'm not exactly sure how we're going to explain this to my mom when she gets home."

"She's already home. She's downstairs, making dinner, I think."

"WHAT? She's home now? How are we going to explain...." My mind was racing.

"Shhh....don't worry about that now, Jess said softly, in a gentle tone she had never used with me before. I saw something new in her eyes as she looked at me, something that looked like....

"I've never even seen a penis before. Can I touch yours?" She asked, her hand moving to my limp cock.

"Well, uh, I don't know..." I stammered, not knowing how to react. Neither of us had ever had any sort of lesbian experience before, and now, before I could even answer, she was stroking me. My cock grew hard involuntarily. It was....well, I had to admit to myself, it was amazing.

I let her stroke my dick, and as she did that, I felt something warm running down my stomach. I looked, and to my amazement, I saw the culprit was my own tit. My center breast was leaking milk, and the other two had started to form milk droplets around the nipples.

"Oh, my," said Jess, "I guess we'll have to get that, won't we," and without another word she wrapped her lips around my engorged middle breast. The feeling of release was even more amazing than her stroking my cock. I was dizzy from sensory overload.

"No, please stop," I begged. I couldn't take this, not all at once. Jess seemed to ignore my pleas.

"Why are you....what made you want to do this to me, Jess? We've never..."

"It'll all make sense soon. Don't you worry," she cooed, and moved her mouth to my left breast, which now was squirting onto the bed. I had to admit, although I hadn't wanted this to happen at first, I was starting to really enjoy it. Intense waves of pleasure from her handling of my cock were building, and although I had never felt an orgasm from the male side, I knew that I was about to come.

Tremendous wads of jism exploded into Jess's hands; she rubbed it all over her new breasts. I couldn't contain anything anymore; my one remaining full tit started spraying milk uncontrollably.

I had never felt so...alive, ever. I could think of nothing else but the overwhelming release I felt, and its intoxicating waves wash all over my body.

Jess giggled, and we lay there, her on top of me, for about twenty minutes. Neither of us said a word; instead, we just stared into each other's eyes, and caressed each other's new bodies. I had never imagined anything like it before.

Jess looked at me, and finally spoke. "You know, I'm technically still a virgin; I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather have it taken from me by than my best friend."

I smiled. "Sure, I'd like that very much."

Jess stroked me again, until I was once again hard. She then lay back on the bed, and I climbed on top of her, gently inserting my new organ into her pussy. My gosh, I thought, so this is what a guy feels. No wonder they're so horny all the time...

We fucked slowly, then quickly as the minutes wore on. I could feel the pressure start to build again; I was ready to come....

"Girls, dinner is..."my mother rounded the corner to my room. "Aahhhh!" A thud.

"How do we explain this to her when she comes to?"

to be continued....