Topic: Clinical Trial - by Zebra

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/clinical_trial.htm

Clinical Trial
By Zebra

She tried to be brave but she ended up crying anyway.
Dr. Wallace said, "All right, Miss Jensen. I see you've been judged a poor candidate for either chemotherapy or surgery."
She said, "They say I have a very rare and very a-aggressive form of breast cancer."
The nice man nodded, sympathetically.
"They say it's spread throughout my body and there's not much they can do to stop it."
He said, "Miss Jensen, I know you've signed the forms, but I want to make personally sure you understand the consequences. Oncotek is not in the business of saving individual lives - we're trying out new drugs and therapies for the future. We can't promise any kind of success, and I can assure you we've had a huge list of failures."
She wept, "But there's nowhere else for me to go!"
The doctor was moved. Jennie Jensen was a tiny elf of a girl, no more than five foot tall at 22, and maybe 90 pounds soaking wet. Her breasts were so tiny that she probably never even had a chance to feel a lump before the cancer spread. She had no family, and was all alone in the world at a time when people needed all the support they could get.
He said, "Miss Jensen, I'll let you in on a secret - we've recently developed a viral agent that has shown some success with your exact type of cancer, converting the diseased cells back into healthy tissue. But I also have to tell you, it has never been tested on humans, and wasn't intended for as advanced a case as yours. The viral agent is so untried that it may just as easily kill you as save you. I just want to make absolutely sure you know about the risks."
She looked him right in the eye and said, "Dr. Wallace, I'm already a dead woman right now. If you can't give me back my life, no one else can."

The doctor gave her the rundown as he prepared the injection. "I assume you were told you'll have to stop chemotherapy, immediately."
She said, "I never started - there was no point."
"Are you feeling any affects from the cancer?"
"Just severe fatigue, so far."
He nodded, "That's good. Here's the injection. Cancerous cells express chemical cues that tell the body to direct new blood flow to the tumor, as well as another chemical, telomerase, that causes the cell to continually regenerate its DNA. This virus can only infect cells that express both chemicals, and it carries a new DNA segment that corrects the flaw which caused cancer in the first place. If it works correctly, it turns cancerous cells back into normal ones."
She asked, "Why not just kill the cancer cells?"
He said, "The virus will also infect some normal cells in your body which naturally express those chemicals - some cells in your bone marrow have to continually regenerate to keep making new blood, for example. The virus will infect those cells but won't hurt them - the cancer cells get infected and cured. At least we hope they do."
"I shouldn't get my hopes up, right?"
"We'll hope this one works, OK?"
He gave her the injection, and sent her off to her room.

The facility was way out past the edge of the suburbs, out in farm country. The views from the tiny hospital were remarkable - long rolling hills dotted with sheep and cows and hay balers. There were only a dozen employees and 6 patients, so Jennie got a room to herself. Dr. Wallace, who was kind of cute, seemed to be the only doctor on site, but he explained the research was all done at major universities. This facility only tested the products.
After a week of twice daily injections of the viral carrier, Dr. Wallace had Jennie driven into town for an MRI. The news was good - the tiny tumors were shrinking. They tested daily for cancer-related proteins in her blood, and the tests showed falling levels until the proteins disappeared entirely. After two weeks, a new MRI showed no tumors at all.
"We're going to continue the treatments, Jennie," Dr. Wallace told her, "because there are probably some cancerous cells which escaped the virus. The solution now may be put you back on conventional chemo."
Jennie said, "Dr. Wallace, I know how agonizing chemotherapy is - could we just continue with the virus instead?"
Dr. Wallace smiled at her. She was pleased he was calling her Jennie now. He said, "How about we try it for another week. And call me Tom."
Jennie wanted to stay on the virus for another reason: Chemotherapy would make her unattractive to Dr. Wallace - Tom - while the virus seemed to be actually enhancing her body. She not only felt healthier and looked better; she looked better than she had before the cancer.

After another week on the virus, Jennie surprised herself by seducing Dr. Wallace. She couldn't make herself call him Tom - she found the "doctor" title somehow erotic.
The doctor was very concerned that her breasts had grown larger, almost filling an A cup, and while he was checking her breasts for lumps, she was watching his pants for a lump. Jennie knew she was cute, but she'd always wanted to be a knockout. The swelling on her chest may have only been a temporary side effect of the cure, but she used it to her advantage. She pushed her breasts firmly into Dr. Wallace - Tom's - hands and asked, "Do these feel about right?"
"Uh, Jennie, I'm a doctor. I really can't consider doing anything unethical…"
"You're unmarried and you're only 32 and you're cute."
"Jennie, you've very attractive but I really can't…"
"You look so scholarly with those little round glasses. And so handsome when I take them off."
"Um… Jennie, the staff will hear…"
"Call me JJ. And it's Sunday afternoon. The only person here is Nurse Campbell and she's never going to come to your office. Now stop apologizing - you saved my life, let me give you a little something back."
And she pushed him down onto the floor and pulled off his lab coat. She had always been such a wallflower - it took nearly dying to make her realize how important it was to get out and experience real life. She ripped off his pants.
He was still protesting, "Cancer patients sometimes do impulsive things they later regret!"
She said, "I regret not fucking more often. I almost lost the chance to fix that mistake."
She kissed him, shutting him up. And with their lips locked together, she eased her pussy down onto his stiffening cock. She had never taken a man before he was fully hard before. She liked the sensation of him flowing into her - filling her tiny body with his lust.
Dr. Wallace lay flat on his back in his office as Jennie pumped away on his helpless body, her nipples dragging back and forth across his delightfully smooth chest. It was good. So they did it again.

Dr. Wallace became concerned when her breasts didn't shrink when they stopped the viral treatments. If anything, they grew faster. Jennie for the first time in her life had the experience of bounce on her chest, and she liked it! Over Dr. Wallace's objections, she refused to start chemo when the Oncotek treatments stopped, but she agreed to stay for monitoring to make sure the cancer did not return.
Dr. Wallace withheld his reports on her progress because her case was so puzzling. And he stayed late at the clinic, ostensibly working overtime, but actually he was boffing Jennie in his office.
Finally, Dr. Wallace had no choice but to release Jennie, with the command that she remain close to the clinic so she could come in for weekly examinations. She stayed close, all right. She moved in with Dr. Wallace.
Her breasts got huge! They didn't start to slow down until they were E cups, which looked immense on her tiny elf-like frame. She mail-ordered 30-F and 30-G bras, expecting more growth before they stopped.
Tom loved her huge breasts, but they worried him as well. Beyong the concern that his girlfriend looked like a stripper, Tom wasn't sure the additional growth was healthy tissue. All the scans and biopsies looked OK, but he was still concerned.
Jennie loved to run her fat beasts along Tom's body in the morning, waking him up with "fresh grapefruit." The first problem showed up just as Jennie was working up to cantaloupes. She had been secretly hoping her breasts would make it all the way to J-cups before stopping, so she could use her nickname, "JJ", as a kind of erotic hint. Her breast growth had almost stopped at I-cup, but it was a very full I-cup, and a girl can always hope.
As Jennie was inspecting her immense new breasts for lumps, as Tom had her do every day, she saw that a mole she'd grown on her lower chest was larger. Tom was an oncologist - Jennie had learned all kinds of amazing and horrible things about cancer listening to him talk. She knew that mole which changes size abruptly is a dangerous sign of melanoma. She broke down and cried - she didn't want to have cancer again.

Tom was horrified to discover another mole growing on Jennie's chest just six inches away. Her breasts had become so large she couldn't really see under them. His first inclination was to cut the mole away immediately, but he followed the rules and took a biopsy instead.
The cells were perfectly normal under the microscope. Perfectly normal breast cells. Jennie was growing two more nipples under her first set of breasts.
"Two more tits?"
"Well, nipples, anyway. I recommend we remove them immediately. I can't imagine what has triggered this growth."
Jennie looked at herself in the mirror, nude. The two new nipples were not quite even. The left one was higher than the right by a good inch, and it was a little off-center as well. They felt all right - she got a little turned on when she stroked them. She said, "You're absolutely sure they're not cancerous?"
"Yes. But they're not normal."
"But tits this big aren't really normal either. You could take them off later, right?"
"Sure, but the surgery would be more traumatic."
She pressed herself against him, rubbing her huge breasts against his hard chest. She said, "I nearly died without doing all the things I wanted to do in life. I passed up all kinds of opportunities. Four tits will be kind of kinky. Let's let 'em grow for a while!"
And they grew fast - within a week she had C-cups under her massive I-cups, which really did seem to be thinking about becoming J's. She gave Tom incredible tit fucks, and she loved feeling her four sensitive nipples sliding across the sheets when he fucked her from behind.
She only wished they were even. She began to fantasize about going with Tom to the nude beaches south of France, and displaying four fat perfect J-cups crowded for space on her tiny chest. If the lower ones stopped growing too small, she decided she would get implants. Maybe they could move the right one up to match the left at the same time. She would play the role of sex freak until she was maybe 30 or 35, and then she and Tom would settle down to a nice normal life and have babies. At least she hoped Tom would consider a life with her - she wasn't about to ask him for fear of ending the dream too soon.

The new breasts grew painfully fast, stretching her skin daily until they reached an F-cup. And like the big ones on top, they slowed down to finally stop at J-cup. Jennie looked like an erotic mistake - a tit parade. She never left the house because she was so bizarre. She had cleavage both horizontally and vertically and everything stuck out almost ten inches from her sternum, and hung down almost to her navel. The tits were crammed in together so tight she hardly needed a bra anymore, even if she had any idea how to order one for four whoppers like she had. She loved it, even though it kept her trapped in the cottage.
But disaster struck - one Friday night she found a new nipple growing on one side of her belly, with a good start at turning into a breast before she noticed it. Tom was away for the weekend presenting the results of the clinical trials to investors. He wouldn't be back until Tuesday, and she knew he'd hid the side effects of her case from the people at the clinic. She would just have to wait until he got back.
But Saturday she found another nipple on her belly, and Sunday she realized there were three on her back. By Tuesday she had four more nipples and the one on her belly was already a C-cup. Tom found her curled into a ball, tits growing from every part of her body.

When the light finally clicked on in Tom's head, he was appalled he hadn't seen it before. The virus made the cancerous tissue back into normal cells. It also added an enhanced healing factor, to ensure recovery from the disease. And the cancer had spread to every part of Jennie's body.
Tom ran his fingers lightly along Jennie's thighs. Sure enough, there were slight raised spots - which were probably growing into nipples. Her armpits, neck, even her hands had little precursors of nipples underway.
Jennie wept, "So I turning into a huge living tit? What the hell kind of cure is this anyway? Look at me! I'm turning into a freak!" And she threw herself at Tom, beating him with her tiny fists. Tom picked up her sobbing body and carried her out to the little lab he had in his cottage. She was too broken up to fight. He gave her an injected sedative and carried her off to bed.

When Jennie woke up, she found herself in the guest room. She was lying on her back, uncomfortably, because she had three small breasts growing back there now.
Tom sat in a chair opposite her, looking like he'd been up all night.
Jennie sat up, feeling the weight of her four huge breasts crushing the smaller new one growing on her belly below.
Tom said, "I've done some research. You're going to grow breasts wherever the cancerous tissue settled into your skin. You won't grow them inside your body, or anyplace else where normal breast tissue can't develop into a breast. Each breast is going to try to grow to the same size the first four did - just about a J-cup. This is apparently happening because the corrected DNA segment came from a large, well-endowed woman. This shouldn't have any effect, but somehow your DNA is interacting with hers to make her breasts grow on your much smaller body, resulting in truly immense breasts."
She said, "Can you stop it?"
He said, "No, and if we remove them they will just grow back. Your entire body was contaminated with cancer cells when you arrived at the clinic. To stop the growth, we would have to peel every inch of skin from your body and replace it with cloned skin from the lab. No one has the technology to do that yet."
She made herself very small and asked, "What is going to happen to me?"
He said, "I can make you comfortable until the effect runs its course. Or you can try to destroy the good work the lab is doing by running out of here and going to the press. Which won't save you anyway, and will delay the cure for cancer by decades. I can't let that happen. That's what this collar is for."
He produced a leather collar with a padlock on it. Jennie saw it had a plastic-covered steel cable that went to a bolt driven into the wall. The guest room had its own bathroom, and she guessed Tom had measured the cable to be long enough to reach the toilet.
He said, "I don't want to put the collar on you, but I think I have to."
She said, "Then maybe you better do it, because I ain't going to be this calm when the drugs you gave me wear off." And because she thought it was kinky.
And as he clicked the padlock tight, she asked, "Am I too weird for you, now?"
And Tom just said, "I really don't know," and he left the room.

She grew tits. All kinds of tits, all over the place. The ones on her torso grew the fastest, perhaps because that was closest to the kind of tissue they were supposed to be growing on. The one on her thigh was only a large swelling when the entire front of her torso was covered with breasts. She couldn't bend forwards anymore because of the eight tits sprouting from her front, and the five on her back were a burden while sleeping.
She wanted Tom to fuck her one last time before she turned into something absolutely unrecognizable, but he remained aloof. He went to work each day, and returned at night with groceries or takeout food. He seemed morbidly fascinated with her transformation, and he was clearly aroused when she shifted her continually more buxom body, but it took three weeks on the leash before he would kiss her again.
By that time, her tiny torso was completely wrapped with J-cup breasts, and the swellings on her arms and legs were undeniable. She walked unsteadily to the limit of her leash and begged Tom to fuck her. Tom finally couldn't resist any more. He grabbed her leash and pulled her to ground. He said, "I thought you were going to be my dream wife. Instead, you've turned into a weird sex freak."
She said, "Please. I'll be your sex pet, your slave, anything - just please fuck me, now." She had huge tits growing from her armpits at this point, and she could no longer reach her pussy to masturbate. She didn't just want comfort, she NEEDED to be fucked.
Tom pushed her onto the bed, and bent her over. Her army of tits rode on the rough fabric as Tom parted her transforming legs and thrust his eager cock into her pussy. He came almost instantly, and had to hang on while his cock got ready to fire again. Gripping her ass, Tom discovered her buttocks were well on their way to transforming into huge, round breasts. Despite himself, he was more aroused than repelled. He tweaked the nipples growing from her butt cheeks with his thumbs, and Jennie moaned in response. Tom sucked the nipples on the fat tits growing from Jennie's back. She lacked symmetry, but there were so many of them it hardly mattered.

Tom cut his hours back at work. He tried new ways of fucking his progressively more helpless sex slave. Jennie was tit fucked between any pair of two huge breasts that grew from her body, and found she liked it almost as much as normal sex.
Jennie's arms and legs became ringed with small, rapidly growing breasts. Soon she was unable to bend her elbows, and Tom had to feed her by hand. Then her legs became stuck with her knees half bent, and she could no longer walk.
The transformation of her hands and feet were horrifying. Each finger developed into a giant, firm, J-cup breast, jammed tight against its neighboring tits. More sprouted from her palms and the backs of her hands. The ends of her limbs blossomed with a spherical arrays of giant, firm tits. Each arm and leg looked like a lollipop, or bell-bottom pants. The breasts were packed so tight it felt like Jennie's fingers were being stretched apart.
With her limbs transformed into stiff columns of giant globules, Jennie found she could only move about as a quadruped. She would painfully lift one massive stack of tits at a time, the huge mass of breasts on her torso counter-weighted by the huge mass of tits that had replaced her hands and feet. She could only raise the ends of her limbs a few inches off the ground, and even then she often dragged the sensitive nipples on the carpet as he lumbered about.
Sex was difficult. Jennie weighed so much that Tom could no longer lift her onto the bed. He settled for jamming his cock between the two big tits on her belly, and pushing hard to get past them into her pussy. When they had first had sex, she had to struggle with the discomfort his large, long cock caused her tiny body. Now, the tits kept him back far enough that he was just right.
Her hair fell out, and tits grew out of her head. She hated this, because her face had been so pretty even as her body turned into a tit-lover's nightmare. But she was so helpless by now that she could only accept the inevitable as her cheeks turned into monster breasts riding on the giant breast that had once been her chin. When she looked up, she could see the edge of the pair that grew from the top of her head. Tom had to remove the collar when her neck developed into a tight ring of firm, giant tits, thrusting her head forward permanently at an awkward upward angle.
The 90 pound girl had grown 200 pounds of breasts by this point, and she knew the end was near. She was a four-legged tit monster, able to nothing but eat, sleep, fuck, and watch TV. Then her breasts finally (finally!) had stopped growing and she was stuck like this forever.
She knew Tom was most aroused by the breasts that hung down from her permanently horizontal torso. After she'd been stable for a few weeks, Tom told he was going to give her implants in the downward hanging breasts. Jennie cried and argued with Tom, but there was nothing she could do to resist. He winched her up onto the operating table in his little lab, and laid her down on her back for the first time in months. When she awoke, the rows of tits on the bottom of her torso (what had once been her front) were twice as big and as hard as rocks. Tom read about the experimental new string implants. Since the string was a readily available surgical product, he just ordered the string through the clinic and put them into Jennie's breasts without the official training. He hadn't been sure how much string to put in, so her just put a whole reel of string into each of the tits he wanted to see bigger.
Over the next few weeks, Jennie's "undertits" got bigger and softer as the string swelled. After the second month they had almost doubled in size, and Jennie knew they were expected to keep growing for as long as six months. One day Tom laid down on the floor and had her walk her weird body over him so he could watch them swing back and forth. He made her sit down on his cock that day for sex - it had been hard because she could barely bend her legs, and she weighed so much now that it was difficult for Tom to pump himself into her, but it had been good anyway. They laughed afterwards because Tom could barely lift her off of him - he was afraid he'd have to drag the phone to him and call for an aid car. Imagine trying to explain what had happened to Jennie, and what he'd been doing.

After that incident, Tom came home with a surprise. He said, "I can't risk having you tell anyone what happened to you, so I'm going to have to do some surgery. I'm going to cut the nerves to your vocal cords."
Jennie screamed and cried and turned to run away. Tom just laughed. At her fastest, Jennie might walk across the living room in a fifteen minutes. And without hands she couldn't open a door or dial a telephone. He easily walked around her and found a plump breast to deliver the injection into. Jennie felt her heavy limbs become uncontrollable, and then she began to slip flat to the ground. She panicked, because she knew from experience that she couldn't rise to a quadrupedal position without the winch Tom hung from the ceiling. She even slept as a quadruped, squeezing her tit-wrapped body into a kind of a horse stall at night.
Jennie felt herself slide flat to the ground. She felt the nipples of her very first, original, pair of breasts brush the floor for the first time in months. Then she slipped away and was numb.

When Jennie awoke, she was still lying flat, spread-eagled, on the floor. She struggled to raise her anchoring limbs from the floor, but she was pinned to the ground, even more helpless than before. She wiggled but it did no good. She tried to call out, but there was only the sound of air rushing through her lips.
She heard Tom chuckling behind her. She could barely move her head with the thick ring of tits growing around her neck, and she certainly couldn't turn her head to look behind her. She could only look straight forward when she was horizontal. If she could have stood on two legs, she would have been stuck staring up at the ceiling.
Tom walked around in front of her trapped body. She was just a pile of tits, now. He knelt down and produced a syringe. He said, "Open your mouth."
When she refused, Tom pinched her nostrils until she had to open her mouth to breathe. That's when he thrust his hand into her mouth, pinned her tongue with his fingers, and gave her an injection in the tip of the tongue.
Jennie gagged and choked as she recovered from this insult. Then Tom sat on her tit-encased back, and injected her in each ear. He then got the winch and set her back up on her four lollipop limbs.
Jeannie looked at Tom in angle and tried to say, "What did you do!?" But what came out was a faint rushing sound with a few nasal tones. Tom just walked around behind her and tickled the huge breasts on either side of her pussy. She couldn't help herself. Even though her legs were permanently spread by the giant tits jammed between them, she opened up a little more to let Tom gain easier access. He gripped her weird body and fucked her for all he was worth. She remembered wanting to bear Tom's children and remembered that he had sterilized her soon after she had become helpless.
By the end of the week, Tom's plan was clear. He had somehow found a way to make the tit cells grow on tissues other than skin. Her tongue swelled, and became round and smooth and fat. The tip became exquisitely sensitive as it turned into a nipple. Tom explained, "You would eventually learn to speak without vocal cords - not well, but someone might be able to understand you. That's how larynjectomy patients speak. So I've injected you with some of your own cancerous biopsy material. The virus turned it into tits, and ta-dah! No more annoying, and dangerous, conversation. Also more oral sex, but everything has a price."
Tom watched in satisfaction as she kalumphed her horrible body over to the mirror he'd installed. She was growing a J-cup tit inside her mouth!

As the breast in her mouth swelled, Tom used to winch to lift her forelegs up, and levered her body into a sitting position. Since her buttocks had long since transformed, Jennie found herself sitting on her own tits.
The eight implanted tits on the front of her torso were now the size of smallish watermelons, and she could feel them tugging and shifting as the stack settled on her tit-covered lap. It was horrible! She couldn't move at all in a sitting position, and the tight ring of tits on her neck prevented her from looking down at her own body. This position left her forelegs hanging from her shoulders, well above the ground. It was merely uncomfortable at first, but as Tom puttered about with surgical tools, the strain became unbearable - it felt like the huge mass of tits was going to pull her forelegs out of her shoulders. The only improvement was that she could wiggle the fingers buried deep inside her tits, just a little, for the first time in months.
Tom explained that the breast growing inside her mouth needed room, and then he proceeded to play oral surgeon and remove all of her teeth. Then he did something to the joints in her jaw, which left her drooling and unable to close her mouth.

Jennie grew her last set of tits that month. The fastest growing one locked her jaw open at its widest, and forced her cheeks apart and stretched her lips to their absolute maximum. Forever. Even after Tom loosened her jaw surgically, Jennie's mouth felt like it was stretched around a cantaloupe - which was essentially what had happened. Tom fed her through a tube he either threaded past the giant breast in her mouth or ran down her nostrils to her esophagus.
The next fastest pair grew from her ear canals, and filled the sides of her head which had previously been free of tits. The huge breasts completely replaced her outer ears, and sealed off her hearing, leaving her almost completely deaf.
When she was deaf and dumb, Tom knelt down to look her in the face. He said, "I'm going to miss your pretty eyes." She had to read his lips to tell what he was saying - if he had been shouting she would only have heard a whisper. Then he gave her one last injection in the halfway down her nose, the only spot on her body not covered with tits.
Within days, a nipple formed between her eyes, and began filling out into a breast. She wobbled about on her horrible tit-legs, looking for some way to escape the monstrosity slowly filling her vision. She felt it brush the tit growing out of her mouth, and rub against the tits growing from her cheeks and forehead.
One day, she felt Tom kissing the tit that grew from the middle of her face. She could only see a faint crack of light. She was peering out of her own cleavage.
For a few days after that, Tom would pry apart her head-tits to examine her eyes, but she already knew what was happening. Her eyelids were sealing shut as the last breast grew over her eyes.

Jennie's world became motion, touch, and smell. When she woke up, she kalumphed her way to the bathroom, if she could find it. Then she tried to find the living room because sometimes the sun shined in through the windows and she liked to feel the sun on her skin.
She could feel Tom whenever he touched her body, massaging her forest of tits, sucking her hard little nipples, leading her back to her stall at night if she couldn't find it. The string implants in her undertits kept growing for months. Since she started with huge J-cup tits, they had plenty of range to grow, and Jennie could feel them brushing farther and farther down her four weird legs. Tom could have told her they grew until they hung 20" from her distorted chest, much bigger than a Z-cup, if she had been able to hear him. They forced her legs farther and farther apart, until she could barely stay in a quadrupedal position. Her nipples swayed just four inches above the carpeting, occasionally brushing things left on the floor, like shoes or discarded clothing.

Soon Jennie was completely immobile. Tom got tired of her wandering around blind, knocking things over. He screwed four round steel salad bowls to the floor, and winched Jennie up into the air, setting one limb in each bowl. She could bend and wiggle all she wants, but she just wasn't strong or flexible enough to lift one of her tit-encased limbs out of the bowls. Tom kept a feeding tube permanently running down her sinus, connected to an automatic feeder. It was just too hard to pry apart the cleavage to reinsert it every day. He used a cauterization procedure to stop her periods, and a catheter to handle her bladder. He still has to wipe her bottom when she craps, but he's working on that. Everything else is conveniently arranged.
He performed a tracheotomy when Jennie got a cold and he was afraid she would suffocate from being unable to breathe through her nose.
Tom has also put string implants into the breasts that grow from her hands and feet. As before, he just ran an entire reel of string into each boob. After they've been swelling for about a month, he figured they will weigh too much for Jennie to lift, and she'd be locked in place without the need for distractions like salad bowls.
He thought about enlarging her bottom-facing breasts again. The breasts were so big to start with, he thought he could make them grow enough to reach the floor - but he also likes being able to see them sway back and forth, so he decided not to do that just yet. He also thought about enlarging every breast he can easily access for surgery, which would REALLY pin her to the ground, but he decided that probably wasn't practical.
Tom liked to wash Jennie, and massage body lotion into her sensitive skin. Her head was nothing but a big spherical mass of tits at this point, and he found it erotic when she bent her blind head around as if she was trying to see him.

Jennie could feel the breasts on the ends of her limbs growing, and eventually the cold metal shapes around those tits went away and Jennie found herself winched onto her four weird legs, setting on the carpeting again. But she was unable to lift the vast weight on the end on each limb, and although she could shift her weight and wiggle her torso, she just couldn't move an inch.
She began to feel the tits on her four "feet" grow so large that they could brush against each other, and against the huge tits hanging from her torso. Every so often, she could feel Tom struggling to pry apart the huge stacks of tits on her body to wash deep inside her miles of cleavage. As immense as her breasts were, her skin was still exquisitely sensitive to Tom's touch, and she looked forward to the erotic experience of her weird body being washed.
And when she finally thought it couldn't possibly get any worse, she felt the familiar sting of an anesthetic needle, and woke up with the familiar throb of breast implants, this time coming from all over her limbs. She wanted to scream at Tom, "how many more watermelons are you going to make me grow!?" It was infuriating! Her old J-cups had been burdensomely huge on her tiny torso, months and months before - now Tom had made her grow eight watermelons on her torso, and perhaps the same number on each of her four "feet".
Despite herself, she tried valiantly to escape. She strained each limb painfully, invigorated with anger. But she just weighed so darned much - over an hour of leaning and pulling and trying to move failed to lift any one of her massive tits even an inch off the ground. Panting and sweating from the effort, Jennie wished she still had eyes to weep with. She gave up, settled down onto her tits and waited to grow.

Each of Jennie's limbs is now encased with tits the size of jumbo watermelons. Tom finally gave in to temptation, and made her undertits grow to reach the floor, but since they were already riding on the tits that made up her four "feet", her couldn't make them into the state fair prize watermelons he wanted.
So Tom did a second enlargement on her foot-tits instead. He's managed to grow them to unbelievable size, apparently because the genetic treatments gave Jennie unusually strong and elastic skin, as well as amazing healing abilities.
Jennie looks like four stacks of tits roughly 14" in diameter, stacked on top of four platforms of tits each almost 28" in diameter. Between the four stacks hang eight tits stretched and squished into elongated shapes about 12" in diameter and 30" long. Atop this, her torso remains covered with fat tits fitted with implants that grow them to the size of basketballs. Her head and neck are still covered J-cup breasts, merely the size of cantaloupes, because any implants there would choke her. Every part of Jennie is crushed against every other part, and she can barely even wiggle, now. She felt Tom tracing letters on her skin one day, and she realized her was telling her she had surpassed 1000 pounds, virtually all of that weight being tits and implants.
The sex is still good, but Jennie isn't sure how often it happens. She has no idea whether it is day or night, winter or summer. Some days she gets philosophic, and she thinks: I wanted to survive the cancer, and I did. I wanted to have big tits, and I do. I wanted to be Dr. Wallace's girl, and I am.
But the rest of the time she just feels ventilation system blowing air across her acres of tits, and her dozens of hyper-sensitive nipples, and she thinks: God, I am SO bored and SO horny. And she imagines Tom selling her to be an utterly helpless sex slave for some depraved modern-day harem where she will be subjected to constant assembly-line sex - the only activity she can still participate in - and she is surprised to discover that she desperately hopes that dream will come true.

After several years with Jennie, Tom has discovered the only thing that turns him on anymore is continuing to modify her body. With nothing left to enlarge, Tom has been casting about for other activities. He's put a thick brass cow ring through Jennie's nose, and soldered the ends permanently together. It turned him on for a while, but it's so hard to see with all the tits growing out of her head that he's considering giving Jennie soldered-on nipple rings. Lots of nipple rings. After that he's considering doing something to her bones - without arms and legs in the way he could grow her undertits to the size of barrels. Or maybe he can stitch her undertits to her legs and get rid of the lower cleavage which is so hard to clean between, making one immense multi-nippled breast under her body. Or maybe there's a simpler modification which will keep him going for a while. He's sure he'll think of something - he just has to pace himself so he won't run out of canvas to work with.