Topic: Louise Bites Back - by Big Tit Lover

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/louisebites.htm
http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/louisebites2.htm

Louise Bites Back: Part 1
By Big Tit Lover

Emma was quite a good-looking girl of 22 years old, she had blue eyes, long blonde hair, she stood at 5’7, had a tight, cute pussy and nice firm 36 DD tits with perky pink nipples.

One night she left her house at 9:00pm on a Friday for a nightclub to meet guys. She drove to the door of this club called Techno Dance and walked in. But there was another girl there, called Louise. She was 23, had short brown hair, charming green eyes, she was 5’3 and had small, modest B cup tits but there was one thing that separated Louise from all normal women, she was a witch! Emma started chatting up this guy called Dave when Louise stepped in. “Hi, Dave is it?” Louise asked.

“Why, yes it is.” Said Dave.

“Fuck off bitch!” Yelled Emma. “I saw him first and I”m talking to him!”

“But I would like to.” Said Louise.

“Look, what chance do you have against me?” Argued Emma. “I have blonde hair, I”m tall and my massive tits dwarf your little bumps! So stop kidding yourself and piss off!”

“Fine!” Yelled Louise. “But you”ll regret what you said! I can assure you, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!” And she disappeared out of the Club.

“Whatever,” said Emma. “Good riddance!”

Emma got Dave’s number and arranged a date for the next night. Emma slipped into bed with the thought of Dave fucking her until she fell asleep.

Next morning she woke up at 9:00 in a happy mood. She didn’t have work and had a date with a gorgeous guy that night. She slipped into the shower and began to wash herself. She started to masturbate. She rubbed her vagina and clit and then moved to her tits. To her shock she felt and itching below her big tits. Then, to her amazed and horrified eyes some bumps emerged below each breast. These bumps grew and grew into exact replicas of her tits. She no had four DD tits. Then the itching grew all over her tits and she saw them grow, and grow, and grow! They became huge, past G cup, past K cup up to about P cup!!!!! Her huge new tits pressed painfully against the shower door and she shakily stepped out. She fell to the floor from the weight of the huge mammories. “I”m huge!” She cried as she stumbled onto her bed. She saw her nipples had also grown. They were dark, about 3 inches long and very sensitive. “How will I live like this?” She sobbed when an itching happened around her buttocks and armpits.

Her hips grew and grew. Her ass began to split into 3 huge cheeks. By the time her hips had stopped growing there was a 16-inch space between her legs. Then a pair of arms formed below her originals “AHH I’m a 3 assed freak! With 4 arms!” She yelled. Then that familiar itching began around her huge crotch and vagina. She saw her clit grow and become wider; it quickly formed into a huge male cock. Complete with huge balls and foreskin. Then 2 bumps appeared next to her new cock and 2 indents next to her cunt. The bumps grew into 4 extra dicks along side her main one. They all were 18 inches in length and had 2 baseball sized balls for each cock. She lifted her huge balls to find she had 5 pussies. She screamed and slid her hand along her main cock. It felt good. She lay on her bed stretching her 4 arms around her massive tits. Two hands were on two of her cocks and 2 feeling her cunts. She screamed with pleasure as female cum slid down her legs and then she felt a surge in each cock. 5 huge streams of cum flew out of her cocks and across the room onto the walls and some landed on her face. The cum tasted sweet as she licked it off her face. Her nipples were 5 inches long since they became erect and she felt each nipple with each hand and screamed with pleasure and the sensitive nipples spazemed with pleasure. She lay there for half and hour feeling the smooth skin of her new tits and stroking her new sets of genitals. “This body is horrible, but it does have its perks.” She said. “But how did this happen?”

Then the itching returned and it focused just below her cunts. And she saw in terror a huge bump appear between her legs. It formed to soccer ball size, then basketball size and kept growing. It was over 3 feet in diameter when it finished. It was a huge cows udder with 4 5-inch nipples at the bottom dragging across the floor. Emma screamed and slid her hand across the huge udder. She fell from the weight of her huge tits and massive udder. She felt tingles in the nipples as the udder dragged across the floor. Then her buttocks felt a tingle and two tails grew out 1 above each ass hole (she had 2 assholes since she had 3 ass cheeks).

“How did this happen, why? What did I do to deserve it!” Emma cried.

“Oh I can answer that,” said a familiar voice behind Emma. She quickly turned around, her huge tits jiggled and slapped her in the face. It was Louise. “Ah I see my new additions to you have all arrived!”

“What?” Mumbled Emma.

“Well when you made fun of me in front of that club and stole that guy from me I wanted revenge!”

“You did this to me?” Asked Emma.

“My you are thick,” said Louise. “For you see my dim-witted freak, I am a which, I can transform people at will and I think you deserve this!”

“You Fucking Bitch!” Screamed Emma.

“Now now,” said Louise calmly, “you have to be punished for that!”

Louise raised her hands and Emma felt the itching happen around her tits and udder. An extra pair to tits appeared below her 4 and her 6 huge tits became a little bigger and a lot heavier. Then a strange feeling happened in her tits and udder. Then milk flew out of her nipples and streamed along her body.

“Your tits are now milk laden. You will have to milk yourself twice a day or those breasts and udder will be very painful.” Said Louise.

“Your stuck like this now, I wont change you back but I can add to your form so don’t say anything you will regret, Enjoy the rest of your life Emma, I guess Dave is mine now! And with that Louise was gone.

Emma looked in the mirror, bent over because of the weight from her chest. She was a 5”6 blonde with blue eyes, 6 huge P cup tits, 4 arms, 5 huge cocks with 10 balls, 5 big wet pussies, 1 huge udder with 4 nipples and 3 ass cheeks and 2 long furry tails.

“I”m the biggest freak to walk the earth, If only there was someone else like me. She moaned as she pulled her bed covers over her huge tits and fell asleep.

Re: Louise Bites Back - by Big Tit Lover

Louise Bites Back: Part 2
By Big Tit Lover

Emma was a normal girl until she made fun of Louise and stole her guy. Louise is a witch and gave Emma 6 huge P cup tits full of milk, 5 18 inch cocks, 5 pussies, 1 huge cow udder with 4 nipples full of milk and 3 huge butt cheeks and 2 tails.

Emma was withdrawn from normal life because of her figure. She managed to do her job at home and still earn normal pay. She ordered food and clothes, she hardly ever stepped outside. And if she did she concealed herself in a blanket. But 1 month after her strange transformations, a man knocked on her door.

He was in a blanket and he said: “Hi, I’m Stan, are you Emma?”

“Yes I am.” She answered.

“Well, were you turned into a freak by that bitch Louise?”

“Yes,” she said. “Come in.” Stan then stepped in and closed the door. Then he dropped his blanket and Emma’s jaw dropped. The guy stood at 6 foot, had a normal male face with short black hair and blue eyes but on his chest held 6 J or I cup tits. He had a huge 3 and a half-foot cock with basketball sized balls that hung down to his knees. She then dropped her blanket to reveal her body Stan also acted very surprised.

“How did this happen to you?” Asked Emma.

“Well,” began Stan. “I was her boyfriend for 4 months and then I dumped her 2 months ago. She took it very hard and gave me a huge uncomfortable cock and 6 huge tits. She told me what happened to you 2 weeks ago and I’ve been searching for you since then. I’ve been living by working at home and mail order.” Stan went on.

“Same here,” said Emma. At this point both of them were eying up each other’s strange and erotic body. “I’ve gotta admit Emma, you do look beautiful.”

“You too,” replied Emma.

“We’re both freaks, Emma.” He continued. “And that’s why we’re perfect for each other.” They were both very horny and Emma then said slyly “so…LETS FUCK!!!”

Emma fell on the couch and Stan fell on her huge tits. He felt the massive jugs and pointy nipples against his smaller (but still very big) tits and he pushed against her. He dug his huge cock in one of her cunts. Even though her cunt was big she screamed with pain and pleasure as it tightly slipped inside of her. “Harder Stan!” She screamed. “I wanna feel that huge thing deep inside of me.” She was on top of him riding the huge organ. Each of her 5 cocks streamed cum out of them and Stan sucked on one and tasted the sweet cum. Her vagina also streamed sex juices down her legs. Then Stan shot a huge amount of cum deep into Emma’s vagina and humped her with his wet cock. He cradled her huge tits and udder while Emma cradled Stan’s tits and balls. They sucked and felt each other’s tits and organs when they were done fucking and streams of milk fell out of each other’s tits.

For hours they lay there talking and getting to know each other then they soon slipped into a deep sleep with their sexual organs and tits pressing each other.

Nine months past and Stan and Emma became very close and Emma was impregnated by Stan that night they met and she had a baby girl called Katie in there home with the assistance of a very shocked nurse. The baby was normal with no strange additions like there parents. Emma could hold the baby in complete comfort between her top pair of tits and life went on well for 14 more years. Emma and Stan lived in the same house with Katie. The parents earned good money and rarely went outside and Katie had a normal childhood with the exception of her strange parents who loved her.

Then on Katie’s 15th birthday something very strange happened. Katie was a normal girl well into puberty. She had long dark blonde hair, blue eyes; she was 5’7 and 36D tits (she takes after her mother). Soon after she had opened her presents Louise appeared. “Hello again she beamed, wow what a happy family, too bad I have to bring a dark cloud into your blue sky.”

“Get out of our house!” Yelled Stan.

“No I believe I will stay a while.” Argued Louise. Emma and Stan were reluctant to retaliate since Louise could change them at will.

“Now I have been changing more people like you two and I have started a milk farm to gain millions from all the milk laden tits I have given to my victims and it is time all three of you joined them!” Said Louise. “But first,” Louise went on. “Young Katie here will have to be, well, equipped for my farm.”

“No!” Yelled Stan. “Do whatever you want to us but don’t harm her!” Emma nodded behind him.

“No I believe she needs tuning up, you two are more then ready for my farm.” Stan dived for her but Louise froze all three of the people and made them levitate naked in mid air, helpless. Louise concentrated on Katie. “Now my little friend, I have some birthday gifts for you!” Then Katie felt an itching around her chest. Two pairs of tits emerged below her originals and they grew and grew to around N cup size. Katie stared at her new mamories unable to speak. Then her ass grew, and grew and grew. It grew out in length but not in width. Her butt was over a meter long. Then a pair of legs emerged from the bottom, she had four pairs of legs, and she was a centaur who had gained an extra foot. A long blonde tail soon emerged from her ass. Then she felt the itching around the crotch between her back legs. A cock emerged and grew and grew until it was the same size as her fathers with the same huge basketball size balls. Then and udder emerged behind her front legs with 4 5-inch teats. It was more then a meter in diameter like her mothers. It drooped along the floor and hit her cock, which made it hard. Then a huge light appeared in the room and the 4 people were transported to a strange island.

“Welcome to my milk farm.” Said Louise. The family saw familiar centaurs like Katie and people like Emma and Stan. “Oh, Stan I forgot your tits aren’t big enough or full of milk.” Said Louise. “Well, I can soon change that. “Stan felt in itching in his 6 tits and they grew out into N cups and milk streamed from the nipples over his tits. “There, that’s better.” She said. “Now you will be milked twice a day in those rooms.” Explained Louise pointing to a set of black buildings. “And you will sleep in there.” Louise pointed to a set of wooden buildings. “In your spare time you are free to roam the island and socialize with the other inhabitants. Fuck them, feel them, do whatever you want but never leave the island if you manage to find out how, or you will be punished!

They spent ages on the Island, they made friends with others like them and Katie found teenagers abused like her. They certainly got a lot of pleasure from the milking machines and so the months went by. Their lives existed like that.