Topic: The Transfiguration Apprentice - by Multibreast

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/tta.htm

The Transfiguration Apprentice
By Multibreast

I was surprised that my apprentice training required such elaborate attire. I was also surprised that it would begin with a formal cocktail party. I was a sorceress in training. There were many disciplines of magic that I could pursue, but I had chosen transfiguration. I had learned the basics of transfiguration as well as other forms of magic in sorcery school. It allows for one to get an idea of which type of magic one wants to specialize in. I was uncertain, but transfiguration seemed fun and was as good as anything.

It seemed a little bit cruel in nature though, changing those mortals into strange new forms. I was taught that the key was to unlock their subconscious desires to find out what they secretly wanted to become. It seemed odd that any mortal would want to become any such strange creature, but apparently they had these desires whether they realized it or not.

I was eager to start using my newly developed transfiguration skills on human subjects. All the transfiguration that I had done in school was limited to lower life forms and objects. Changing frogs into rabbits and cups into mice was fascinating at first but quickly lost its appeal after so many classes. I was eager to practice on real, thinking people with true reactions to the changes.

It still seemed a bit invasive though. Being that I was told that the human subjects often resisted the changes sometimes even crying or screaming for them to stop. I learned that this was not really their "true" selves talking but how human society told them to react. That is, assuming that the spells were done correctly and one had truly unlocked their secret desires. That task often proved just as difficult as the spells themselves.

The master sorceress with whom I would train was supposed to be very adept at both unlocking secret desires and with the transfiguration spells themselves. I was told that I would learn a lot from her. My mentor's name was Matilda. I had only spoken to her over the phone. She had informed me that my training would begin immediately. But, that I would not be performing any magic myself at first. She told me that I would just be observing the process initially. She told me to wear a formal gown and that the training would begin with a formal cocktail party soon after I arrived at her private mansion estate.

I had difficulty finding her residence not only because it was far off in the boonies, but because it was hidden from the mortal world by magic for obvious reasons. The area I finally found appeared to be nothing more than a lonely stretch of woods in the middle of nowhere, but with a recitation of the magical enchantment that I had been given, a long driveway appeared as if from nowhere. I drove my modest automobile up the long and winding driveway for what seemed like ages, until finally the sorceress's residence came into sight. It was huge. It was the biggest mansion that I had ever seen. The size and luxury of it would make even the most rich and famous proud. The mansion was obviously not the result of a family fortune and was not constructed by human hands. It was constructed entirely through magic. I wondered how long it would be before I had a similar residence. My life so far had been restricted to relatively modest means. As a lowly apprentice, I did not yet have the authorization to use magic to create a fancy home or car for myself.

As I pulled up to the front of the mansion, I parked my car in the area of the driveway between an elaborate fountain and the stairs leading to the front door. I removed myself, with some difficulty because of my long and flowing cocktail dress, from my car and proceeded to the stone stairway. I proceeded slowly and carefully up the long staircase, due to my long heels on my formal shoes. Once I arrived at the front door, I raised my hand to knock but as I was about to make contact with the large, wooden door, the door opened and I was greeted by a beautiful but odd-looking woman. She was odd in that she was gorgeous having the face and long beautiful legs that any model would be proud of, but she was unusually tall, even by a model's standards. She stood a good foot taller than I even in my heels, and at 5'11" I wasn't exactly short. She stood about 7 feet tall, perhaps a few inches more.

The height wasn't the only large aspect of her. She also had huge breasts. She was dressed in a formal cocktail dress as well which revealed her cleavage, and there was a lot to reveal. She was well beyond the D-cup range. I estimated her to be a good H-cup at least. Her tits were not implants, but they weren't exactly "natural" either. They too were obviously the result of transfiguration magic performed on herself. I couldn't imagine why she would want to use a spell on herself that gave her such big boobs. Then again, maybe it was just a temporary spell that had something to do with tonight's party.

The odd-looking woman spoke to me in a slow, deep, and sultry voice. "I see that you have finally arrived."

I looked down a little embarrassed. "Yes, sorry that I am a little late. I had difficulty finding the place."

She waved off my comment. "No worries, you are the first to arrive. We will just have less time to get to know one another before tonight's party. But, being that you are going to be staying with me for quite some time, we will have plenty of opportunity to get to know one another later."

I was pleased that the woman was not angered by my tardiness. I hated the thought of getting off on the wrong foot with my new teacher. "You are Matilda then I take it?"

The odd-looking woman smiled brightly. "Yes, indeed, and you must be Judith, my new apprentice." She held out her hand.

I took her hand and shook it in greeting. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Matilda."

"The pleasure is all mine." She said, continuing to smile. "Well, not all mine, the pleasure will be yours too over the next several months as you learn the art of transfiguration. Please follow me into my humble abode." She turned and closed the door and led me into a home that was anything but "humble."

The interior of the mansion was just as impressive as the outside, full of beautiful furniture, lavish paintings, and fancy decor. "You have a lovely home." I said.

"Oh, nothing you can't conjure up yourself one day." She said dismissively. "But, first things first, you need to focus on the art of transfiguration and become a master at that before making yourself a life of luxury." She led me to a dining room with a impossibly long table at its center. She walked to the far end of the table and took a seat and gestured for me to do the same. I sat down next to her, again with some difficulty due to my elaborate attire.

She began the conversation. "What made you decide to specialize in transfiguration?" She asked with true curiosity. "Most people don't tend to go for it. It can be a thankless job. You will find that most of your subjects are not immediately happy with their forms. They may yell, scream, cry, try to become violent, claiming that they do not like the changes."

I nodded. "Yes, I have heard that. I don't know really, it is difficult to choose a certain path of magical specialization. I was always intrigued by transfiguration and thought it would be fun to learn more." I didn't know if my answer was what she wanted to hear, but it was the best I could come up with.

She accepted my response in good spirits however. "Yes, it is a wondrous form of magic. It can be fun, but make no mistake, it takes a lot of work to master."

"Oh, I will put in as much work as it takes, Master." I said rather apologetically.

She put her hand reassuringly on my shoulder. "Yes, I know you will, my young student." She gave me a puzzled look. "You seemed troubled by something though, dear, what is it."

"Well..." I began. "I was just curious about the initial phase. You know, about unlocking the secret desires of those we transform."

She gave a little laugh. "Ah yes, you will find that can be difficult too, not as much as the spells themselves, but you will learn that too, my young apprentice."

I nodded. "But..." I hesitated, not wanting to irritate my new master. "Isn't possible, even with training, that one might not get the secret desires correct?"

The sorceress frowned slightly. "Yes, that is always a possibility. It is not, unfortunately, an exact science, but we have to do what we can."

"But..." I again hesitated, not wanting to reveal my ignorance. "Wouldn't it be easier just to ask the human subjects what they want to be?"

The Sorceress shook her head. "No, no, most humans will not admit, to themselves, or anyone else, what they secretly want to be. And, those that would, are usually not correct in their stated desires. They give a description of what they think they want to be only to discover later that it is not right for them at all."

I continued my questioning of my new master. "I have noticed that most of the spells are permanent in nature."

"Yes." The sorceress stated simply.

"Well, doesn't it make more sense to use temporary spells if one cannot be sure if one has truly tapped a subjects true transformative desire?"

The sorceress again shook her head. "No, no, no, that would not do at all. Subjects could never come to terms with their new forms if the spell only lasted a fixed amount of time. They must know that the changes are permanent."

"But what about in cases of mistake?" I asked.

"Yes, it is unfortunate when that happens, which is why the first stage of the process is important, to try to correctly tap the subject's subconscious mind."

I pressed further. "Is it ever possible to reverse a permanent spell?"

"Oh, it is possible." The sorceress answered. "But extremely difficult even for the best of magicians. A permanent spell can only be broken by the sorcerer who performed it, not by anyone else, and it is very difficult even for the person who performed it."

"Have you ever changed a subject a second time after putting a permanent spell on them?" I asked.

"Heavens no! As I said, it would be extremely difficult and pointless."

I let out a small gasp. "Pointless? How is it pointless in the case of someone transformed to a form not in line with what their secret desire is?"

The sorceress laughed. "I can see you are going to be a great student, one full of questions. My dear, as I said, it is unfortunate when that happens, but even so, there is some benefit in the subject learning to live in their new form even when it is not in line with their secret desires. They learn to live and to adapt in a new and glorious form. They learn acceptance and tolerance, sometimes even more so than transformations that accord with their desires. A transformation is never wasted, my dear, it just has to be accepted."

"What if the subject never accepts it?" I asked.

"That is most unfortunate when that happens, but luckily it is rare. Most subjects require time to adjust and to accept their new forms. Even those who are transformed into their secret desires sometimes sink into a state of rage and depression sometimes for many years before coming to terms with their transformation. As I said at the beginning, the transfiguration arts are often a thankless job. I do hope that you are up to it."

I slumped back in the dinning room chair feeling a bit embarrassed. "Of course, I do believe that I am, Master, I was just curious."

"Yes," the sorceress lovingly placed her hand to my chin. "I thought that you would be. Nothing wrong with a little curiosity. It is the mark of a good student. Now, follow me." The sorceress stood up and led me to an adjoining room. the room was filled with an elaborate set up of decorations and a fully stocked bar. the bar filled the length of one very long wall and was stocked with every kind of liquor imaginable. the room also contained a very long and slender table filled with all sorts of appetizers and other foods. "This room is the primary location of tonight's party. Your training will begin immediately. The party is not a simple social gathering, but rather the first lesson for you."

"It is?" I asked somewhat surprised.

"Indeed." The sorceress responded simply.

"How is a cocktail party related to transfiguration?" I inquired naively.

The sorceress smiled and continued to instruct. "It is related to the initial step in the transfiguration process. The step involving unlocking mortals' secret transformative desires."

"What does that have to do with cocktail parties?" I asked.

"Quite simple," the sorceress continued. "It is necessary to put your subject at ease, to make them feel comfortable. Humans enjoy a good cocktail party and with enough food in their bellies, and plenty of liquor on their brains, they will reveal clues as to their desires."

"Really?" I asked with some astonishment.

"To be sure," the sorceress was walking down the length of the food table inspecting its contents as she spoke. "Most mortals associate positive emotions to social gatherings and to food. The alcohol loosens their inhibitions and allows these positive emotions to be expressed."

I nodded. "I see, so you get them feeling happy and drunk and then get them to reveal their secret desires."

The sorceress giggled. "Nothing so simple I'm afraid. Transformative desires are deeply hidden in the subconscious, and are not known even to the mortal's with said desires. No amount of alcohol will bring that information forth directly. As I said, it is a matter of looking for the clues in what they say."

I grabbed one of the shrimp off the long table and dunked it into the cocktail sauce. I managed to quickly devour it before asking my next question of my new master. "What clues are those?"

"Ah," The sorceress pointed her long finger at me. "That, my student, is the tricky part. It is all in what they say and how they say it. It may be a small thing, a generally used expression, an off the cuff comment about themselves or someone else, but it is how they say it, the context, the emotion behind it that matters more."

I gave a puzzled look. "A comment they make about another? What relevance would that have?"

The sorceress gave a pleased look at me. "I see you are perceptive, young one. Yes, what they say about others is often of far more importance than what they say about themselves. It is what psychologists call 'projection.' The subjects are 'projecting' what they feel about themselves onto others."

"Fascinating!" I exclaimed as I grabbed for another shrimp. "Who are the other people that are invited to the party?"

Matilda grabbed some food off the table and joined me in a little snack as she responded. "Mortals from all over, a sampling of humankind from every walk of life, all with different backgrounds and experiences. I do not know any of them, but once they receive my invitation, they have no choice but to accept."

"Magical invitations?" I asked amused.

"Quite right," The sorceress responded with the a devilish grin on her face. They do not know me and they do not know the other guests, but they have no option but to come here. They will not even know why they are accepting the invitation. They will give no thought to the driveway that magically appears in front of them when they arrive. They will simply accept it as if nothing is out of the ordinary."

"Wonderful!" I said with some astonishment. "When does the party begin?"

"Very soon, my dear. The sorceress gestured for me to follow her to the entryway. "the first of the guests will be arriving in minutes. But, first, tell me a little about yourself."

"Me? Well..." I paused not knowing where to begin. "I am just your average young sorceress I guess. Nothing too special. My father was a sorcerer specializing in charms and my mother was a sorceress dealing mostly in potion making. I have not seen much of either of them in years though, being that my magical training in the basic arts began at an early age."

"As it does for all of us." Matilda stated in understanding.

"I have spent most of my childhood and all of my teenage years in the magical academy learning the basic skills. Once I hit age 21, I was off to find an apprenticeship and that is how I found my way to you, Master."

Matilda smiled approvingly. "Hopefully the fates have been kind to us to bring you here to me, you have much to learn, young one, but I think you will do well."

It was strange to have Matilda refer to me as "young one." As I looked at her, she had the appearance of someone barely older than I. She looked to be in her late 20s or early 30s. I knew better of course. I would be surprised if Matilda was under 100 years of age. I did not know how old she was, but knew that she had been a master for some time. I knew that she was older, by sorcerer standards. Through the help of magic, most sorcerers lived to be well over 200 years of age. Most dying of old age, though ironically, most looking as though they are barely in their 50's by the time of death.

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror adjacent to the entryway. I was not yet old enough to use any permanent transfiguration spells upon myself. Other than a few temporary transfiguration spells, the image that looked back at me from the mirror was pretty much what nature had given me. I had done some temporary transfiguration spells to make my lips a bit fuller and to clear up some skin blemishes and to make my hair a bit more luxurious, but other than that, I looked as I always did.

My reflection was that of a pretty, though common, 21-year-old female. My brown hair was in an up-do for the party, with just a few strands hanging down to my usual length of just below my shoulders. My green eyes looked over the reflection in the mirror to make sure everything looked proper for the party. I was wearing a red evening gown which trailed slight behind me. It was an older gown, but was the best that I had in my meager clothing collection. My skin was slightly tanned but still a little more of a pale white than I would have liked. Yet, my complexion seemed downright olive compared to the skin of the sorceress which was a very pale white. That made me feel better, though if I had thought about it, I might have done a temporary tanning spell on myself. There was no time now though.

The sorceress's skin may have been pale, but it was beautiful nonetheless. She was radiant and not all of it was the result of magic. I could tell that she was, or at least had been, naturally beautiful at one time. Her hair was coal black and cut quite short, cut at an angle with the front strands coming down to the level of her chin. Her dark brown eyes were mysterious and held much arcane knowledge behind them. Her huge breasts dwarfed my B-cup sized breasts, and her 7 foot height dwarfed me as well even though I stood at least 6 foot with my heels on. Matilda was wearing a full length black evening gown which beautifully framed her tall and curvy body.

The first guest arrived without much fanfare. He was a gentleman dressed in a tuxedo and bowtie. He was in his 50s and came to the party alone, as I would soon discover, all the guests did. the sorceress seemed to have made all of her invitations to just one person. No one brought wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends. Everyone came to the party alone. As, I am sure, was how the sorceress wanted it. The first gentleman, said a few pleasantries and introductions were made. He did not seem to be bothered by the fact that he did not know either myself or Matilda, but quickly made himself comfortable in one of the many seats in the cocktail room, helping himself to the food laid out on the table and politely accepting a drink from the lovely young barmaid who seemed to have come from nowhere.

Others arrived very soon afterward. The greetings and introductions all followed a similar pattern, with none of the guests any the wiser as to why they were here or why they didn't know anyone else at the party. All guests seemed relaxed and mingled well with myself, Matilda, and the other partygoers. Soon, the cocktail room was filled with many guests, all seemingly having a fun time. Matilda stuck close to me at all times during the party.

Other than pleasant introductions, neither Matilda nor I made much conversation initially. It wasn't until many drinks were imbibed, that Matilda finally said. "It is time for us to start our work."

I followed Matilda as she started to work the crowd. Going from one grouping of people to the next an involving herself and I in pleasant though banal conversations on topics ranging from sports to weather to food to work and anything else one could imagine. Conversations that filled time but didn't break much more than the surface of who these people were and what their desires were.

Matilda constantly would ask people about the food that she had provided. Whether that had tried this or that, whether they liked this or that, how they should try a certain dish, whether they wanted anything more or anything else. I could scarcely see the point in all of this useless small talk and didn't see how we were getting any closer to unlocking anyone's secret desires. Matilda, on the other hand, seemed pleased with how the conversations were going.

We approached a small group of men and women. Matilda again asked if everyone had enough to eat. With everyone in the group having had more than their fair share to drink, responses to any question were quick and boisterous.

Comments were made by one gentleman about being so hungry he could eat like a horse. Another comment was made by a lady saying she couldn't possibly eat any more and stay on her diet, that she would be a real cow if she continued to eat that much. The sorceress seemed very pleased by the comments, smiling devilishly. The conversations continued with other groups of party guests and I would occasionally see that devilish grin reappear on the sorceress's face to certain comments that were made.

A man and woman were engaged deeply in conversation, something of which the sorceress took note. "We are getting along famously," said the gentleman. "I feel like I have known this lady for ages, and I have just met her tonight. Call it fate, but I almost feel like we belong together."

As the alcohol continued to flow, one young women began to look disapprovingly at the sorceress's large cleavage, and finally said. "How do you manage with those things?" Pointing with the a finger on the same hand in which she was holding her umpteenth drink. "I have terrible upper back pain just with mine." The women said as she looked down to her own DD-cup sized boobs.

"Maybe you should get a reduction if they bother you." Said the sorceress.

"Oh no, I like my boobies just fine, could just do without the back pain that is all, don't want them any smaller though, they are my secret weapon." She looked over at a handsome young man in the corner that she had been eyeing almost as much as the sorceress's cleavage throughout the night.

Another lady was struggling to clean cocktail sauce off of her evening gown. Matilda asked her if she could offer any assistance. "Oh, it's ok, just took a little more than I could handle off the food tray. So much good food here, you have quite the spread. My mouth was wanting more than my hands could handle." The woman said with a laugh.

The party continued into the wee hours of the night. Matilda continued to make small talk with all the partygoers. Eventually, Matilda began to show some of the guests to the door and wished them a safe and happy evening. Suspiciously, those guests that had made comments of which Matilda seemed pleased were the only ones to remain. Matilda raised her hand in the air and a bright flash of light filled the room, It seemed to originate from her raised hand. The remaining guests all collapsed on the floor or in their chairs. I knew that Matilda had put a sleeping spell on all of them.

"There, now the second phase of the transfiguration process can begin." Matilda said as she surveyed the remaining guest all slumbering in various locations around the room.

"You think that you gathered enough information to unlock their secret desires?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh yes." Matilda said with that same devilish grin.

I was puzzled. "I think that I must have missed something. I didn't hear any clues as to any of their secret desires. All I heard was a bunch of small talk."

Matilda laughed. "Small talk with big implications."

"Like what?" I asked.

Matilda scanned the room and her eyes finally fell upon one gentleman. She walked over to him. "This subject here for example." Matilda pointed to him as he slept on the floor. "He said he was so hungry he could eat like a horse."

"Yeah, so?" I was still confused.

Matilda smiled. "Well, my dear, the transfiguration is quite simple." Matilda snapped her fingers and the slumbering man awoke. I could tell that Matilda had not only broken the sleeping spell from him, but also lifted his previous drunkenness from him as well.

The man seemed dazed as he slowly picked himself off the floor and took in his surroundings. "What? Where am I?" I could tell that Matilda had lifted the spell that made him accept the invitation and his surroundings without question as well.

I couldn't help but ask. "What do you remember?"

The man looked at me suspiciously and said. "I came to this party. I... I talked to you and Ms. giant over here..." gesturing to Matilda. "I remember coming here and talking to you all, but can't for the life of me remember why I came here to begin with. I don't even know you people!"

"You have come here to help my young apprentice learn the art of transfiguration." Matilda said as she gestured to me.

"The art of what?" The man was obviously confused and a little frightened.

"I am here to make your transformative dreams come true." Matilda towered over the man.

"My what? What are you..." Before the man could finish his question, Matilda raised her hand and a bolt of green energy exploded from her hand and engulfed the man's entire body in an eerie green glow. I watched the transformation process as the man's body started to change. His tuxedo had disappeared. His body was changing. His naked body stood suspended in air as the green glow continued to completely surround his body. His features began to take on a more feminine appearance. The hair on his chest began to fade away. His penis and testicles began to shrink and eventually disappeared completely, revealing a new vagina. His balding head was quickly replaced by a head of long luxurious blonde hair.

The area around his nipples began to expand greatly. Two large breasts swelled in the once vacant area. He soon had two large breasts about F-cup in size. He continued to remain suspended in air with the green glow surrounding his body, except that he was now completely a she. He had the body of a young and gorgeous, and well-endowed, woman.

But, the changes didn't stop there. His butt and hips began to expand greatly. His butt expanded back to impossible lengths. The color of his body below his waist was changing color. It was now covered in a coat of short blonde fur matching the color of his new head of hair. I eventually noticed that it was the coat of a palomino horse. His legs were changing shape as well, forming quickly into the front legs of a horse. His toes were merging together to form hooves. His ever expanding buttocks began then to take on the form of a horse body, with rear legs sprouting out of it as well. As the eerie glow faded away. I could see the man's new form. From the waist up, he had the body of a beautiful blonde woman with large tits, and a gorgeous face. The lower half of his body was now that of a horse, minus the head. The man was now a female centaur!

The man, no longer suspended in air but now standing on his four new hooves, looked down at his new body, well, what he could see of it that wasn't obscured by his massive breasts. "What the hell have you done to me?! I've got tits! I'm a woman! No, I'm a horse freak!"

"I believe the term you are looking for is a centauress." Matilda said with a look of accomplishment on her face at her successful transfiguration.

"A sena-what?!" The man said with panic in his voice.

"Centauress, as in a female centaur." Matilda said plainly.

"Why?!" Was all the man could manage.

"It is what you wanted." Matilda said simply.

"What I wanted? Are you crazy?" The man continued to examine his new body in disbelief.

"You said that you could eat like a horse, and now you can. You have the horse's stomach of your desires." Matilda said with glee.

"What?" The man was confused. "But that was just an expression! It certainly didn't mean this!"

"Um..." I interjected. "I think he's got a point there, Master. It was just an expression, and was just in response to your inquiries about the food."

Matilda shot me a fiery glare. "Don't mess with me, Little One! Your powers are insignificant compared to mine! We'll teach this guy to watch what he says around a sorceress!"

I was starting the realize that the only thing that Matilda was a Master of was a master of evil.

Matilda's rage continued. "What? you don't approve, Little One? Once you have been performing magic for as long as I have, you will know how pointless it is to try to figure out what these pathetic humans' secret desires are! I let them do the talking and let them give me the ideas for transformation! I then transform them however I see fit!"

"Yes, Master." I did not want to further enrage this powerful and evil sorceress.

Yet, I couldn't help myself from asking. "Why did you make him female though, Master? I don't believe that he said anything about that?"

"I change them as I see fit!" Matilda yelled. "As you may have noticed from my own permanent transfiguration spell I put on my own chest, I love large breasts, so I put them on all of my subjects! You can say that it is my calling card. One need only look at the huge knockers on any of my subjects to know that they were transformed by me. The tits wouldn't look right on a male, so changing him to a female was a simple matter."

Matilda again surveyed the room. "Now shall we continue with your training, My Young Apprentice?" Matilda walked over to the woman that had spoken to her about breasts earlier in the evening. "Speaking of tits, this bitch didn't seem to approve of mine. We'll just have to give her a new perspective, won't we?" Matilda repeated the process that she had for the first of her subjects, awakening her and removing all trace of drunkenness or of her blind acceptance of her surroundings. The same green bolt shot out of Matilda's hand toward this subject.

The woman remained suspended in air, again with the eerie green glow surrounding her entire body. I watched as the transformation took place. The flesh below the breasts on her now naked body began to swell. Four new formations developed below her breasts on the front of her torso. They looked like moles at first, but quickly took the form of four new nipples, identical to those on her normal breasts. The area around each of these new nipples began to swell until they were equal in size to her uppermost breasts. The woman now had three pair of breast extending down the front of her torso. She had six breasts, in three rows of two. As the green glow disappeared and the women was back standing on the floor examining her new body, I noticed that six breasts had also appeared on her back, again in three rows of two. The woman now had twelve breasts, three pair on the front of her torso and three pair on the back. All of the breasts were equal in size to her original DD-cup size breasts.

The woman inspected her new body and reached a hand up to squeeze her two pair of new lower breasts, grabbing them violently as if she could rip them off. She of course could not. The new boobies were just as much a part of her now as her original breasts were. She reached around her body and tried to get a feel of the new breasts emanating from her back as well.

"What have you done to me?!" The woman cried looking equally as shocked by the centauress on the other side of the room still coming to terms with his transfiguration as she was with hers.

"Given you what you wanted." Said the sorceress.

"What I wanted?!" The woman screamed.

"Yes, you said that you were happy with your tits. That you would never want ones my size. Well, you don't, your tits are the same size as they were. I followed your instructions completely." The sorceress said happily.

"Followed my instructions completely?!" The woman's face was covered in tears. "But I've got twelve of them!"

"Well, of course." The sorceress said as if the reasons for the dramatic transformation were evident. "You said that you liked them, so I gave you more of them to enjoy. You said that you didn't like the upper back pain, well now you are more balanced out, top to bottom and front to back! You said they were your secret weapon, now you are even more well-armed." The sorceress laughed.

The sorceress again surveyed the room. "Speaking of more well-armed..." The sorceress focused on the lady who had been wiping the cocktail sauce off of her dress. Matilda awakened her in a similar manner and began the all now too familiar transformation process. The naked woman's body hung suspended in air as the transformation began. Two lumps developed on the side of her torso directly under her arms. The skin expanded until the lumps began to take on the form of hands complete with fingers. The appendages continued to grow until the woman had sprouted two new arms from the sides of her torso, directly below that of her normal arms. The change wasn't completed with that however. The familiar breast swelling occurred as well. The woman's modest A-cup size breasts began to quickly blossom, inflating into F-cup in size, as did the area around two new nipples which had formed below them. When the transformation ceased. The woman used her now four fully functional hands to touch her four massive breasts.

"There," the sorceress was again pleased with herself. "Now you won't have to worry about trying to pick up more food than your two hands can handle. You'll be able to stuff twice as much food into your big mouth with those hands! And, as an added touch, I've given you four nice big boobies that you can use your four hands to play with."

The sorceress didn't wait to argue with the four-armed woman. She moved on to her next victim. "This one seems to have a similar problem." The sorceress said as she awakened another woman. "Putting so much food into her big mouth that she has to diet constantly to avoid looking like a cow!" The sorceress chuckled. "I say why fight it." The sorceress unleashed her transformative powers on this latest victim. The transformation proceeded similarly to that of the centauress with the woman's buttocks expanding to impossible lengths behind her as she was suspended helplessly in mid air. The color of this victim's lower body was also taking on a taur shape. Yet, the color of it was different. Her body below her waist was turning black and white like the color of a dairy cow. That was exactly what she was becoming. Her legs transformed into that of a dairy cow's front legs as her ever expanding butt transformed into the body of a cow with rear legs sprouting from the end of the cow's body.

The woman's breasts expanded as well, but unlike the centaur, it wasn't just the normal breasts that swelled. Like the twelve-breasted lady, two more nipples had appeared on the front of this woman's torso. the area around which quickly inflated too. She soon had six breasts on the front of her human torso. She had three pair of breasts arranged in three rows of two, each breast now in the H-cup range! Filling up all available space on the front of her body.

The cow lower portion of her body was coming to full effect, complete with a very large cow's udder hanging from the area in-between her rear cow's legs. The udder was so large that it pressed up against the inner thighs of her rear cow legs and the four teats that dangled freely from it touched the ground below her as she came to rest on her four new hooves. The eerie glow now gone, the woman stood there, She had two horns protruding from each side of her head by the temples. I hadn't even noticed the horns at first with all of the transfiguration occurring to her lower body. The woman was now a human female from the waist up, normal but for the six large breasts and two horns. From the waist down however, the woman had the body of a dairy cow, minus the head, but complete with the black and white coloration, the large udder, the cow's tail, and the four hooves.

Again came the familiar question. "What have you done to me?!"

And again came the familiar response. "I have given you what you wanted." The sorceress looked lovingly at her newest creation. "You no longer need to struggle with diets not to look like a cow. Now, you are a cow, or at least half of one anyway. You will need to eat plenty. And don't worry about the calories making your cow thighs look fat. You will have to eat a lot just to keep up your milk production."

"My what?!" The cowtauress said as she struggled to learn to walk on her four cow hooves.

"Your milk production. Your cow's udder and your six human breasts well need constant milking. You are a regular milking machine now. You won't have to worry about getting fat being that most of your caloric intake will now go toward milk production. I suggest that you make a friend here quickly by the way. You can milk your human tits on your own, but you won't be able to reach your cow udder. It will need to be milked at least twice a day by someone. If it is not, it will get very fill and very painful. Maybe you can make friends with the young centauress beauty over there." Matilda said gesturing to the centauress. "You two seem to have a lot in common. Maybe you two can start your own four hooves club, along with some of my past creation whom you will meet later on."

"Here?" The cowtauress said as she looked around the interior of the mansion. "You expect me to stay here?"

"Oh yes, you are prisoners here now, I could never let you return to the real world in your new form. You will find plenty of subjects, past and present, live here. I'm sure that you will find a milking buddy soon enough, at least, lets hope that it is soon enough, that udder looks mighty full already." The sorceress gave an evil grin. The cowtauress helplessly squeezed one of her huge human tits only to see a stream of milk shoot out of it. "There, see," the sorceress continued, "you're getting the hang of it already. In addition, if you can find a close friend willing to suck on your human tits, or on your cow's teats, they will find your milk quite sweet and very refreshing. Moreover, I've given your milk its own transformative powers. Not permanent like your body is, but a brief cow-related transformation awaits anyone willing to drink that wonderful milk of yours, but I'll let you discover that for yourself later on."

"Permanent?" That word more than any other stuck in the cowtauress's mind.

But Matilda had already moved on. "And now for the grand finale, these two." She said as she awakened the last two subjects in the same manner that she had the others. "This man and woman seemed to take a real liking to one another." The last male and last female awoke and gazed around the room in confusion. "That is the great thing about these cocktail parties, always a chance for love to develop among the guests. I could tell that you two were smitten with one another. In fact, you even said that you could see being together with each other. Well, I am here to give you what you want." The green bolt shot out from the sorceress's fingertips, but instead of a green glow surrounding each of them separately, the aura surrounded both of them together as their now naked bodies hung suspended in air. "I'll show these two the type of togetherness neither of them will ever forget."

The bodies of the two individuals moved closer together inside the green luminescence. The sides of their bodies merged together. The left side the man's body melted into the right side of the woman's body. The lower portions of the two bodies merged into one. The woman's right leg merged into the left leg of the man's and formed into one new leg. The two subject's hips merged together as well. The toes of the new leg rearranged. The big tow was now in the center and two smaller toes were on each side of it. The two subjects were now joined at the hip. The breasts of the woman started to bulge in a familiar way. Her B-cups inflating to the size of F-cups. As the green glow faded. The two of them stood together on three legs.

The man was completely the same as he had been before from the waist up. The female was also the same from the waist up except for the fact that she now had much larger breasts. From the waist down however, the two of them were fused. Their bodies were connected at the hip, with both torsos sharing three legs from the waist down. Between the right and middle leg, directly below the man's torso, there hung his penis and testicles, but they had changed too. Like the breasts of his "other half," he had swollen too. The penis now hung down almost to the area between the knees of the right and middle legs. the scrotum hung down far as well, bulging out from the back between the right and middle legs. Each testicle appeared to be about the size of a softball or large grapefruit. The cock started to engorge and become an erection. The shaft stood out a good three feet in front of the conjoined pair and was a good six inches in diameter. The area between the left and middle leg, directly below the female torso, contained a vagina, seemingly unchanged from the one the woman had previously had.

The male and female stood there trying to keep balance, and nearly toppling over a couple times. The female had to wrap her right arm around the torso of her male half to regain their balance. Both of them looked down at their shared lower half, each of them in too much shock to speak.

Matilda turned her attention back to me amidst the crying and shouting of the recent transformees. The centauress even tried to charge at the sorceress, but found himself slamming into what seemed to be an invisible wall of defense. The same sort of "force field" that would prevent any of them leaving the mansion grounds I would later discover. "So, my dear apprentice, so ends tonight's lesson. I hope that you have learned something valuable." Matilda said with a smile.

"I have learned that you are evil." I heard myself saying despite my fear of my master.

"Evil?" he sorceress laughed at this statement. "I think that you will find that these subjects, like the ones before them, will eventually come to love these new forms."

"Love them?!" I shouted. "They look miserable!"

Matilda nodded. "Yes, it does take a while to sink in, sometimes years, but I think you will find they will come to appreciate them eventually."

"And if they don't?" I asked.

"Well, no spell is perfect, but it is a small price to pay." Matilda looked over her shoulder at her many creations.

"Small price to pay for whom?" I said looking in disbelief at the incredible changes that had just taken place.

"For them of course, they will find joy in their new lives eventually." The sorceress gave a quick wave of the hand and all of the transformees disappeared.

"Where did they go?" I asked in the now nearly vacant room.

"To join my past subjects of course." The sorceress said as she gestured for me to follow her. "We will join them too in a moment."

"You expect me to stay here with you?" I asked, fearing the answer.

The sorceress let out an evil laugh. "I know you will. For you see, my young apprentice, you have no choice in the matter. Like our guests tonight, you too will learn to love it here, even if it takes years..."