Topic: Full of Bull - by Multibreast

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/fullbull.htm

Full of Bull
By Multibreast

My neighbor, if you can really call him a "neighbor," being that he lived miles away from me, was nowhere to be found over the last couple months. He was the closest to a neighbor that I had out here though, being that I lived out in the middle of nowhere. I would usually see my neighbor, Mr. Henderson, out and about working on his farm whenever I would drive by on my way to town. He and his three daughters did well to take care of their place. They occasionally hired some help during certain times of the year, but he and his daughters did most of the work. I hadn't even seen his daughters in the last couple of months.

The only person that I saw as I drove by his place in the last couple of months was this new guy. I assumed that he was hired help. Not that I minded seeing this new guy working on Mr. Henderson's farm. In fact, this new guy was quite the looker. He appeared to be in his early twenties, tall, tanned, and with rippling muscles that he would shamelessly show off while he worked on the farm without need of any shirt.

I would always slow down a little as I drove past the property and check out the well-built new worker. In fact, I found myself making more trips to town than usual over the past two months, as the new guy was almost always outside working as I would drive past. The handsome guy awoke a feeling in me that I thought was long since dead. I had never consciously given up on sexual thoughts, but they had seemed to fade in the last few years as I grew ever older.

I had pretty much given up on ever finding a man with which to spend the short remaining years of my life. It seemed that I was destined to live my life as the perpetual single woman. Oh, I had dated a few men in my youth, but never landed a husband. I was never successful with the guys even when I was young. For all of my life, I was the ugly girl. I had a fat body and bad complexion and wild hair since puberty. Boys had never taken and interest in me, not any boy worth keeping anyway. The same neglect haunted me throughout my adult years too. My skin cleared up eventually, though not till my 30s, the obesity and unmanageable hair continued with me for much longer though, as did the lack of interest from men. As I reached further into old age, the fat body of my youth slowly disappeared, but was replaced by a slender but withered old woman. The bad complexion of my youth has now turned into the wrinkled skin of an elderly woman, with skin as dry and thin as tissue paper. The fat body of my younger days was now the slender but sickly looking body of a woman with one foot in the grave. The tall frame of my early days had transformed into the bent over and fragile frame of a lady with back problems. The back problems were getting worse all the time too, I was developing a hump of which Notre Dame would be proud.

After Mr. Henderson's wife had died 10 years ago, I had though maybe I could start a life with him. But through my conversations, I saw no interest there. Not that I tried to move in on the grieving widower. My interest in maybe starting a relationship with him was a few years after his wife had passed away. But even after a few years on his own, he didn't show much interest in me. No reason that I should have suspected otherwise. It had been the same all of my life. Mr. Henderson was younger than I was too. Not by a lot, maybe by ten years, but men often seem to have trouble dating older women. It is so stupid. One would think by our advanced years, that that sort of thing would not matter anymore, but the old habits of youth sometimes die hard. I remember his wife before she passed away too. She was quite his junior. I think that she had been about 20 years younger than he was. If anything, I thought that Mr. Henderson would have passed away long before she did. Maybe I was just using age difference as an excuse. Maybe the reason that he didn't show any interest was because he just found me to be ugly. Most men had throughout my life, and no reason to think that the years had changed anything. Hell, I thought myself ugly too, always had. I was just a different kind of ugly now than I was in my youth.

Over the years since then, all thoughts of sex and relationships slipped from my mind. I resigned myself to living the rest of my years alone and without anyone in my life. The sexual desires that filled my mind as a youth and always went unsatisfied were gone. At least, until I saw this young handsome man working on Mr. Henderson's farm. He managed to rekindle a fire that I had thought long since died out. It was all just a fantasy though. I knew that an old hag like me could never even get so much as a hug from a young strapping man like that. So, it was just a matter of me looking and lusting until the guy quit, or until either I or those sexual thoughts died.

Still, despite my new found interest in this young man, I couldn't help but wonder what had happened to Mr. Henderson and his three daughters. I had called a few times, but no one would answer. I finally took it upon myself to make a trip over there.

As I drove into the long driveway leading up to the Henderson house, I again saw the young man working in the yard as he often did. I was able to get a better look at him than I was ever able to get from the road. He was even more magnificent than I had first imagined. He was the picture of masculine beauty. If not working on Mr. Henderson's farm, surely he could have modeled underwear for one of those big companies. I had never seen such a handsome man before in my life. Still, something about his face seemed familiar. I was quite sure that even with the failing memory of an elderly woman, that I had never met this man before. Yes, my memory was not as good now that I was in my 80s as it was when I was a youngster, but I was certain that I had never crossed paths with this gentleman before. Yet, I couldn't help but see something familiar underneath that beautiful head of short, brown hair and behind those pretty green eyes.

The man seemed uncomfortable having me drive up to the house. I suddenly had a bad thought. What if this guy was dangerous? What if he had killed Mr. Henderson and his three kids? What if he had stashed the bodies and taken over the farm for himself? No, surely that wasn't the case. I had been watching too many crime stories on the television. Nonetheless, he seemed uncomfortable, even downright scared to have a visitor there. I stepped out of the car, and gave a friendly hello to the young man.

"Well, hello there," he returned in an equally friendly yet cautious voice. Something about that voice was very familiar. I felt certain that I'd heard it before. There was something strange about his pants. Other than the fact that they were far too big. He was wearing those large, loose pants that hung off of his rear. I could never understand the fashions of the youth these days. Yet, the pants didn't seem so loose in front. In fact, they were rather tight in front, at his crotch. Indeed, he had a big bulge in the front of his pants. Who was this guy trying to impress? If he was stuffing his crotch to make it look like he had a big member, he went a little overboard. It looked like he had a change of clothes in there. I tried not to eye his ridiculous crotch for too long.

"Is Mr. Henderson around?" I asked in a voice that still tried to remain friendly but inadvertently betrayed a bit of suspicion, the thoughts of the television crime dramas having returned to my mind.

"Um, uh, no, he is uh, out at the moment." He responded in an uneasy voice that made my suspicions grow stronger.

"Oh, well, is one of his kids around?" I asked in a voice that I think now fully betrayed my suspicions.

"Uh, no, they are all on vacation. They are having me watch the place for them while they are gone." He stated in a voice that was trying a little too hard to sound passive.

"Oh, well perhaps you could tell me when they will be back from vacation. I'll come back then."

The man struggled for words. "Uh, well, um, they didn't give me a definite date. Could be some time. They are thinking of moving I think. They might not come back at all if they find a place." My suspicions seemed justified. Mr. Henderson had mentioned nothing about moving the last time that I chatted with him. Mr. Henderson had always been intensely private about his life, but not to the point that he wouldn't have mentioned a move to me. Especially since it was the during the school year. Mr. Henderson's two youngest daughters were still in high school. If he was planning a move so sudden as to pull his daughters out of school, I think he certainly would have mentioned it.

I didn't convey my suspicions to the young man. I chatted briefly with him for a few minutes. He said that his name was Phil, though it seemed to take him a while to respond to my inquiry about his name. He said that he had recently dropped out of college and was interested in buying this farm if Mr. Henderson decided to move. After a couple more minutes of conversation about the weather, I said my good-byes to Phil and asked that he have Mr. Henderson contact me the next time he heard from him. Phil assured me that he would.

I didn't like this Phil person. He was lying to me about Mr. Henderson and his daughters. I could tell. I went home that day, but suddenly found myself playing the role of criminal investigator. In my mind this guy was a danger. He had either killed or imprisoned Mr. Henderson and his children. At the very least, this guy was hiding what he knew about the Henderson family.

For the next few days, I replayed the last conversations that I had had with Mr. Henderson as well as his daughters. None of them had mentioned anything about moving or taking a vacation when I last saw them before they disappeared two months back. Strange that such a life-altering event and selling their long-time family farm and moving to a new home and a new school, or at the very least taking an extended vacation during the school year would not enter into the conversation that I had with them.

Falling deeper into my role as investigator, I inquired with an old friend of mine who worked as a secretary at the high school about the Henderson children. She had told me that Mr. Henderson had come to the school and informed them that his children would no longer be attending the school. I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. I was starting to enjoy my new found role as a detective. From what my friend was telling me, it sounded as though the young man may have been telling the truth. As I spoke with my friend on the phone I couldn't resist but to dig a little deeper.

"Were you there when Mr. Henderson came to the school?" I asked my friend.

"Yes, I was in the office that day." She responded

"Did Mr. Henderson seem ok to you when he told you that he was moving?"

"Yes, he seemed fine, but. . ." She hesitated.

"But what?"

"Well, he didn't say that he was moving. He said that he would be home schooling them. He even filled out all the required papers for home schooling right in the school office while I was in there."

"Home school?" I responded, genuinely surprised. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I even got some of the forms for him to fill out."

"Hmm, did Mr. Henderson seem ok otherwise?" I pressed.

"Oh yes," my friend assured. "He seemed perfectly fine, and I do mean fine. She chuckled.

"What on earth do you mean by that? I asked, perplexed.

"Well..." She hesitated. "I just mean that he is a very handsome gentleman."

"Handsome?" I was confused. "Well, I don't know that I'd say that, but ok, if you think so."

"Oh come on, Mabel, don't tell me you're so old that you can't recognize a good-looking man anymore." She laughed.

I passed on the temptation to chastise my friend. I dug further into her encounter. "Did Mr. Henderson look any different than he normally does?"

"I don't know." She said plainly, I've never met him in person before that."

"Can you describe what he looked like?"

She sighed. "I feel like you got me on the witness stand with questions like these. OK, lets see, as I said, he was quite handsome, wearing a button-down shirt, and trousers, and a gorgeous head of brown and gray hair."

"Hair?! Mr. Henderson is almost completely bald. He started losing his hair a long time ago."

"Well, if it was a hairpiece, it was a very good one." She said with a hint of awe in her voice, undoubtedly her thoughts of how handsome this man had looked had returned.

"How old would you say Mr. Henderson is?" I asked.

"Oh. . ." She thought. "I'd say in his mid 50s."

"Mid 50s?! Mr. Henderson has to be in his early 70s!" I almost yelled. My earlier suspicions were now back in full force. "Mr. Henderson may have teenage children, but that's only because he got married to a young bride later in his life."

"Are you trying to say that this may not have been Mr. Henderson? Maybe the hairpiece just made him look younger to me."

I laughed. "I don't think so. I don't care how good a hairpiece is, it isn't going to make Mr. Henderson look like he is in his 50s. If anything, Mr. Henderson looks older than his age. He looks more like he is in his 80s like me. Trust me, I know. I don't know how many times I've seen him working on his farm and thought that it looked like that old man was going to fall and hurt himself."

My friend showed a little concern, but after more conversation seemed to convince herself that the hairpiece was able to take a good 20 to 30 years off of Mr. Henderson's appearance, and that I was just paranoid. I, however, knew that I was not just paranoid. Something fishy was up at the Henderson farm. After hanging up with my friend, my first thought was to call the police, but what real evidence of foul play did I have? Just that I hadn't seen Mr. Henderson as I drove by his house in the last two months. Just that I have seen a new person working on the farm. Didn't it make since that an older man like Mr. Henderson would hire on help? Mr. Henderson was an older man, and even though he had children late in life, he didn't have any boys, and most girls weren't exactly fond of farm work. Didn't it make since that they would hire on some extra help? Something that they had, in fact, done many times in the past, just not for this long of a period? Isn't it possible that Mr. Henderson needed extra help around the farm because he was spending more time home schooling his children? All these facts were very possible, but it didn't remove my suspicions.

I had to return to speak with Phil. I had to get this confusion straightened out for my own sanity. I returned to the Henderson farm. Phil again looked scared to see me pull up to the house as he worked out in the yard.

As I stepped out of the car, Phil immediately spoke. "Sorry, but they never came back, I think they are going to get a new place, probably not going to return here at all." I noticed the same baggy pants and large bulge on Phil that I had last time. I ignored it. I had more important issues than Phil's bulges.

I looked around the farm. "So, I guess they are just going to give you all of this farm equipment and house and land?" I asked with pure distrust.

"Give? Oh no, I already offered to buy it from them." He said.

"So you will see Mr. Henderson again for the closing?"

"No, the offer was already accepted, the papers are already signed. It is a done deal." He stated proudly.

"I thought that you said that they hadn't been back here?"

"I, uh, went out to see them." Phil stuttered.

I pointed to Mr. Henderson's car. "I suppose he sold you his car too?" I said with great suspicion.

"Uh, yes, yes he did." Phil stated with growing nervousness.

"May I see the title and deed and such?"

"What are you, a cop?" Phil was growing angry.

Even though I should have been frightened for myself, my only response was anger. I knew that I was on to something here. "No, I'm not a cop, but perhaps I should call one."

"Perhaps you should just leave, before I call one." Phil responded without hesitation.

Just as our conversation was about to turn quite heated, I heard a yell come from the direction of the Henderson house. "Daaaadeeee!" The voice was that of a younger girl.

"Daddy? You have children, Phil?" I asked with genuine surprise.

"Um, yes," Phil turned to the direction of the house. "Hold on, I'll be inside in a few minutes!" Phil shouted toward the house.

The yelling continued. "But Debbie and Jenny won't let me on the computer!"

Phil looked at me nervously and then back toward the house. "Just wait inside! I'll be there soon!"

"Debbie and Jenny? Those are the names of Mr. Henderson's two oldest." I stepped up to Phil, looking right into his eyes. "They are here aren't they? What the hell is going on here?" Just then, a figure of a girl came to the front door of the Henderson house.

"Damn it! I said stay inside!" Phil shouted to the girl.

I looked to the girl. I recognized her, but yet I didn't. It was the figure of Mr. Henderson's youngest girl, Beth, but something was strange about her. Her face was different. Beth had quite the skin problem. She, like her two older sisters, had the same sort of acne problems that plagued me as a child. I had seen Beth many times, but over the past two years, it had always been with a face full of acne. I saw Beth, but I saw none of the acne. Not only was her face clear of zits, but it was also flawless. It was like the smooth creamy white skin of an angel. Something else was strange too. Beth had on a pair of denim sorts with a large white T-shirt tucked into them. the shirt had some logo of what I assume was some kind of boy band. It wasn't the logo, or even the shirt itself that I found odd, but the fact that something large seemed to be underneath it. Where Beth's beasts should be, I saw two huge lumps, like breasts would look if they where about five times bigger than a D-cup. I knew they were too large of bumps to be breasts, but I couldn't think of what they would be.

"Beth is that you?" I yelled across the driveway.

"Oh, hi Ms. Jacobs!" Beth yelled back.

Phil was growing angrier by the second. "Get back in the damn house, Beth!" Phil yelled at the girl.

"But daddy, you said that I could use the computer today, they won't let me on it!" Beth said with a pouty face that was quite unbecoming of a 15-year-old.

"I'll deal with it in a minute!" Phil shouted.

"Daddy? You're not her daddy! Mr. Henderson is her father. I've known his kids all of their lives. Hell, you look like you would have been about 10 years old when Beth was born."

Phil sighed and looked down to the ground. "I can see that the time for lies has past." Phil stated sadly. "I guess that even when you are out in the middle of nowhere like you and I are out here, some secrets just can't last. I may as well tell you the whole story, Dear Mabel. You see, I'm not just some hick farmer, though I never minded it when people think that, and many do. That perception tends to keep people away. Privacy is important when your dealing with this business. Dairy farming can be quite competitive. I don't think that most people think of it that way, and they certainly don't think of the farmers as being that way. I suppose it usually isn't so much the farmers anyway. But then, I'm not just a farmer. I'm a chemical engineer. I have been one for decades now."

"Decades?" I interrupted. "That can't be, you look no older than 25 years old at the most."

"I'll be 72 next month." Phil responded simply.

"What?!"

"It's true, I was lying before, but not now. I didn't lie about my name, I am Phil, though you have always known me as Philip, Philip Henderson." Phil's eyes were looking right at me now, pleading for acceptance.

"I'm sure that I'm confused." It was all that I could manage to respond.

"I'm sure that you would be. I will try to explain. It has been 30 years of work, but I finally had the breakthrough a few months ago. Not just with one, but with both chemicals that I was working on all these many years. One for my bulls and the other for my cows. For years now, I've tried to create a chemical that would make the bull's meat tender like that of veal even if the bull was old. That way, I could raise the bull to maturity and use him for stud and still butcher him for meat. I could of course, but, generally, the older the bull, the tougher the meat. I wanted to create a bull that could be used to breed, but still be tasty as a calf when butchered and eaten despite the advanced age of the bull. Creating a leaner and tastier bull has been the goal of genetic engineers for years, but my brilliance is with chemicals not with genetics. I wanted to create a chemical that would keep the bull healthy and tender despite its advancing age. It would be a regular fountain of youth for the bulls. In addition, I wanted the chemical to increase their mating potential. After years of work, I succeeded on both fronts. I created a chemical that when given to the bulls would keep them young and increase the size of their phallus and testicles. It worked brilliantly. Not only did it keep the bulls young and healthy, but it actually reversed the effects of aging on the bulls. It actually made the mature bulls appear younger. It really was the fountain of youth for the bulls.

"But, it didn't take me long to start wondering if the fountain of youth only worked for bulls. I experimented. I tried it on other animals too. I tried in on my cows, but it had no effect. I tried it on other animals too. The chemical worked, but it only worked on the male of the species. It would have a reverse aging effect on the male of any species of animal. It also had the effect of increasing penis and testicle size and potency of the male of species as well. It didn't take long for the temptation to overcome me. I had to test it on myself. A man of 71 years cannot resist the power of a potential fountain of youth. I guess that I don't have to tell you the result."

I shook my head in disbelief. "So, what you are trying to tell me is that you are Philip Henderson, and that you have taken a chemical that has taken almost 50 years off of your appearance? I don't think so! Now, start telling me the real truth. Why did Beth call you "Ëœdaddy'?"

"Because I am her daddy, at least a young-looking version of him." Phil said plainly.

"Bullshit!" I heard myself cuss, even though such language was rarely ever uttered by me.

Phil seemed equally shocked to hear me say it, as though he knew me well enough to be shocked at hearing it. "It is true, believe it or not."

"I don't." I said.

Phil sighed. "Well, that was not the only effect that it had on me. There is the other change too." Phil looked down to the direction of his crotch.

I rolled my eyes. Oh, you pervert! I suppose that you are going to say that you are hung like a horse too!"

"Well, more like a bull really." Phil said with a smile.

"You're sick!" I said as I crossed my arms in front of me in disbelief.

"Well, I'm going to show you, not because I'm a pervert or a flasher, but because you are a good lady, and I want you to believe me."

"Keep it in the pants, Pal!" I heard myself say it, but deep down I wanted to see his member, I wanted to believe Phil's story.

"Very well," Phil said with some disappointment.

After an awkward moment of silence I broke it with a demand. "I want to know that Philip and his children are ok. I want to see them now."

"You are seeing Philip." He said, gesturing to himself. "If you want to see the kids, that is fine too, but you should know that they have changed too."

"What did you do to them you sick bastard?!" I yelled, suddenly in anger and fear for the children's safety.

Phil shook his head in disgust. "I didn't do anything to them. I would have preferred them to stay as themselves, their beautiful, lovely selves. They did it to themselves. I would never experiment on my own children. I'm just not that kind of person. They experimented on themselves. It was sad to see really. Nothing can be done about it now unfortunately. The changes appear to be permanent. I even had to pull them out of public school. I had hoped it would be temporary at first. My oldest went to the hospital. She had the surgery and everything. It didn't work, it just grew back. After that, I had to give some bullshit about home schooling. As if I was enough of an educator to teach them. They have become prisoners in this house. I just hope their friends don't notice their absence. I had always regretted the fact that my daughters didn't have more friends. They inherited their father's bad looks. I always thought of them as beautiful, but most young people are shallow and only look outside. I don't regret it now. After what they did to themselves, it is good that they don't have any boyfriends nor many friends." Tears started to break in Phil's eyes. I saw genuine sadness fill his face. I saw more than that. I saw Philip. In the lovely face of this young man, I saw the familiar look of Philip Henderson. It was quite different, much younger and much more handsome, but he was there, I could see it clearly now.

"It'll be all right, Philip." I comforted.

"Hey," he said, trying to disguise the tears. "You called me "ËœPhilip.'"

"Yes."

"Does this mean that you believe me?" He asked with new hope in his voice.

"Lets just say that I'm willing to keep an open mind." I responded. "What happened to the children?"

The sad look returned to Phil's face. "They've deformed themselves. As I said, I would never experiment on my children, or any children for that matter, but it is hard to keep secrets from kids. Even harder after I started growing younger. I told you before that I was working on two compounds. It wasn't long after the breakthrough on the bulls' chemical that I had a similar breakthrough on the cows' chemical. The breakthrough in the bull formula made it easy to greatly advance the work on the cow chemical.

"The goal for the cows was different. They are dairy cows. The goal there was to increase the milk production, to produce more milk per cow. The goal was to increase the amount of milk produced as well as increase the cows' capacity to hold more milk by increasing the size of their udders. As I eluded, it worked, and worked well. After a little experimentation, I was able to greatly increase the size of their udders, and the amount of milk that they produced. The kids saw these changes too. Knowing about my self-experimentation, my youngest, Beth, followed suit and ingested the chemical herself. The effects were profound. Soon afterward, my two oldest did the same to themselves. Why they choose to do so after they saw the mutating effect it had on Beth, I'll never know." Phil was starting to tear up again. This time I didn't hold back. I approached him and hugged him. Although my main goal was to comfort, I couldn't help but feel stimulated at the feel of his rock hard body as it pressed against me. The large bulge in his pants pressed against me too. I couldn't help but be curious.

"May I see the kids?" I asked timidly.

"If you must." He again had a melancholy tone. "They are in the house. Feel free to go in a talk to them, I shall wait out here. I'm sure that they will talk freely about their transformation. I do not wish to hear it again."

I continued to hug Phil's hard body and to comfort him until he regained his composure. I left him outside as I slowly crept toward the Henderson house. I stood in front of the door for a few moments, almost afraid to go further. I knocked on the door out of politeness.

"Come in!" I heard the voice of Beth shout through the doorway.

I slowly opened the door and made my way inside. I recognized the familiar scene of the Henderson living room. Beth's back was to me. I saw that she had finally gotten her chance on the family computer. Beth turned her head to meet my stare. I still couldn't get over the beautiful look of her face. Her face was truly flawless and quite beautiful. She had the face of a gorgeous 15 year old, with flowing brown hair that came down to her waist.

"You look great, Beth. Your skin looks really clear." I said.

"Thank you," she responded in her normal high-pitched feminine voice. "I love the fact that I don't have to mess with acne creams and to worry about when and where I'll get a new zit. It was a great side effect of the cow chemical."

I nodded. "Yes, um. . . your uh. . . father, I guess, said something about that. Tell me a little about that chemical."

Beth gladly continued talking, but at the same time kept her back turned and continued playing on the computer while she spoke. "Yes, it was one of the chemicals that dad had been working on for so long. I never thought he'd actually get anywhere with it. I thought that dad was half loony for keeping at it for so long. But, he finally got it to work. The chemical for the bulls made their wieners grow so big! It was amazing. The one for the cows did the same thing to their udders. Hell, they were dragging the ground. It made "Ëœem hard to milk! Oh boy, did they need milking too. Those cows were producing 3 times as much milk as before the chemical. That sorta sucks though, being that I'm the milker around here. It was all the more milking duty that I had. I mean, we have the milking machines, but I'm still the one that has to hook the damn cows to those machines. It was harder with the huge udders to get them hooked up, and the process of milking once I did have them hooked up took three times as long. It sucked for a while, but now that I don't have to go to school anymore, I got extra time.

"That is a beautiful side effect too, not having to go to school. I hate school, man. It sucked. Everyone was always so mean. It is hard being in high school when you have no friends, and all the boys think that you are ugly. Oh, if those boys could see me now though. They'd be sorry for all of those mean things. They can't see me though. Dad won't let me leave the house. I'm essentially on house arrest. Dad thinks it would cause too big of a scene for us to leave. I don't think so personally. It is not like I look that weird. Hell, I think that I look downright sexy! And I don't look like a freak or anything, as long as I keep the nips hidden, I look as normal as any woman, or as least as normal as a stripper." Beth chuckled at the apparent humor of her own comments. I didn't get the joke. I was also amazed at the mouths on some of these girls today. I remember when I grew up, a true young lady would never talk with "hells" and "wieners" and "sucks." Yet, these days, it seemed to go unnoticed when teenage girls spoke like that, I chose to ignore it as well.

Beth continued. "Debbie and Jenny think the same way as daddy. They don't think we should leave the house either. They agree that daddy should just go out and get everything for us. I think that they are just jealous that I can still pass as normal while they are a couple of freaks. All I know is, as soon as I hit 18, I'm outta here, man! Those two can sit in the house and rot away if they want, but I'm gonna get out and enjoy this sexy body, you betcha! I'm gonna drive the boys wild, hehe!"

I was ever more confused by Beth's statements. "Beth? Do you mind stopping your computer game for a moment and facing me like a good young lady?"

"Oh, sorry, Ms. Jacobs." Beth finished up her game and then turned her swivel chair around so that she was facing me. Again, I saw the large lumps on her chest.

I pointed to the lumps. "What is under your shirt, Beth?"

Beth laughed. "Why my boobies of course!"

I frowned. "Now Beth, that is not the way for an upstanding young lady like yourself to be talking. Now seriously, what is under your shirt?"

Beth grinned. "I told ya, my boobies. I'll show ya if you don't believe me. The cow stuff works on breasts just like it works on udders, makes "Ëœem big and milk-filled."

"Well. . ." I hesitated for a moment but then pressed forward. "I don't want to appear the pervert, but I think that I would have to see it to believe something like that."

"Don't worry yourself, Ms. Jacobs, I know that it ain't a sexual thing. It is just natural curiosity. It is perfectly natural that you would be curious." With that, Beth grabbed onto her shirt and pulled it out of her shorts. She lifted up her shirt so that it covered the front of her face. The fabric of her shirt was thick. I had not been able to see through the material, and was thus shocked by the sight of Beth's huge bare breasts! They were absolutely huge! Her breasts were well beyond that of a DD-cup. In fact, they were about three times that size. I would have put them at a M-cup if there even was such a bra size. That wasn't the only shocking thing about Beth's breasts. The nipples were freakish. She had eight of them! On each breast, Beth had four nipples! Each of the nipples was perfectly spaced from the others. On each breast, Beth had two upper nipples and then two below. The nipples would form a square on each breast if you connected them. Each nipple was a little larger than a quarter dollar coin in size. Each nipple had the look of an ordinary human nipple, except that there were four of them on each of her two breasts. Beth put her shirt back down. She still had a devilish grin on her face. "Like I said, normal except for the nipples. Well, normal as some huge-breasted stripper might be anyway. Regardless, nothing to stay trapped in your house over."

I stood in shocked silence for a time. Beth seemed to get a kick out of my amazement. I finally said: "If I hadn't seen it I would not have believed it."

"Yeah," Beth responded. "Debbie and Jenny can hide their boobs away their whole life if they want, but not me, no thank you!"

"You mean. . ." I could barely comprehend it. "Jenny and Debbie have huge breasts just like yours?"

Beth laughed. "Just like mine, no. Those two are a real couple of freaks."

I shuttered at the thought of what the two girls may have done to themselves. "Oh no."

"Don't worry yourself, Ms J. They are cool with it. Hell, them freaks are lovin' it just as much as I am." Beth broke into another round of laughter.

"May I see your sisters?" I asked.

"Sure, they are back in their bedrooms, it's cool. Just go knock." Beth swiveled her chair back around and started to play on her computer game again.

I slowly made my way down the hall of the Henderson house toward the bedrooms. I did not know which bedroom belonged to whom, but as I approached, I assumed that the ones with the shut doors were the rooms of Jenny and Debbie. I knocked on the first closed door to which I came.

"Come in!" I heard the voice of Jenny come through the door. I hesitated. This can't be real can it? My mind was asking. Surely, that man out front was not Philip Henderson, and surely, that was just some fancy magic trick that Beth was performing. I turned the knob on the bedroom door and slowly opened the door. I found Jenny on her bed, wrapped in blankets. She had a novel in her hand that she must have been reading prior to my knock at the door. Jenny started to lean forward.

I motioned for her to stay where she was. "No, no, don't get up. I didn't mean to disturb you." I said politely.

"No, it is ok, I was just reading." Jenny said as she sat up in the bed. I could not see her body, it was still wrapped in covers. I did see Jenny's face though. It was definitely Jenny's face, but it was different. It was more lovely than it had been. Her face had the same flawless look that Beth's had. Jenny's face looked absolutely gorgeous. It seemed that this cow chemical had a definite beautifying effect on one's skin. "What can I do for you Ms. Jacobs?"

"I just wondered if I could speak with you for a minute, Jenny?"

"Certainly, I've got all the time in the world. It's not like I'm going anywhere. So much for a family and career huh? Just I'll be stuck living off daddy's farm money. At least there such be plenty of it rolling in with the new chemical though. Those cows have really been producing, let me tell ya!"

"Yes, I wanted to talk with you about that." I still couldn't believe how beautiful Jenny looked. She was never that ugly in my opinion, but certainly nothing in which the boys of her age would have been interested. But now, her face alone would have broke a million boy's hearts. Jenny was the middle child in age. She was 17 and a senior in high school. She had brown hair like her sister's, but much shorter. It did not even come to her shoulders. She had it in a rather mussed style that some of the young girls go for these days. If I hadn't seen it in that style before, I would have assumed that it just hadn't been combed yet. I really didn't understand some of the styles of women these days. Jenny had a green vine tattoo that wrapped around the upper part of her left arm. I couldn't see it now, but she had showed me before. Back in my younger days, the only men who got tattoos were sailors, and women certainly would never have them. I could see her earrings, all gazillion of them. She must of had eight piercings in each ear. That wasn't the worst of it. She had a small diamond stud in the left side of her nose. She also had a stud in her tongue. I didn't pretend to understand what girls did these days. I spoke to the strange and beautiful woman that I had known as Jenny. "Tell me about this. . . chemical."

"Well, I assume by that question that dad has already told you about the transforming effects." She stated.

"Yes." I answered.

"I guess you want to know about me then?"

"Yes." I repeated.

"Well, I guess that it would be easier to just show you rather than tell you about it." Jenny slowly pulled the blankets down from her neck. Through her blouse, I saw the familiar shape of breasts. The bumps did not appear to be that much bigger. I would have previously put Jenny as a B-cup, her breasts now appeared to be in the C-cup range. I was relived to see that Jenny's breasts had not developed to the same extent as Beth's. Yet, Jenny kept slowly pulling the blanket down toward her waist. I saw more bumps! And more!

"What the hell!" I let escape my mouth almost without realizing it. "Oh, sorry." I said, as if this young girl with all of the piercings would actually be offended by my use of the word "hell."

"Just as the effects on the cows were different, it appears that the effects on humans are different too." Jenny stated.

"What do you mean the effects on the cows were different?" I asked with increased curiosity.

"Haven't you seen them?" Jenny asked with a perplexed look. "Oh, no, I guess you wouldn't have, we keep the experimental cows pretty well out of site toward the back acres. Well, the effect of the chemical was sometimes different. Some cows developed huge udders, just like Beth developed huge breasts. Some cows developed extra teats on there udder, just like Beth developed extra nipples of each of her two breasts. Some cows even developed extra udders. I guess that I'm the human example of that."

I was almost afraid to ask. "What do you mean?" With that question, Jenny pulled up her blouse and revealed six C-cup sized breasts! Her breasts were all, individually, normal in appearance. Yet, she had six of them! They extended almost to her waist. They were all the same size and arranged in three rows of two. The bottom pair held position on either side of her bellybutton.

"That's horrible! I'm so sorry, Jenny."

"Oh don't be sorry, it's pretty cool." Jenny said with a smile.

"Cool?!" I was shocked. "How can you call this tragedy "Ëœcool'?"

"It is not a tragedy. I've always been into the strange and unusual. This transformation is way cooler than any piercing or tattoos." I was speechless. I couldn't understand how a girl could be so accepting of a deformity. Then again, I didn't know why any lady would want a hole in their tongue either.

"It doesn't bother you?" I asked.

"It bothers me that I can't go out like I used to, not without some heavy disguising of my torso, but hey, it is not like I had a lot going on in my pathetic life anyway." Jenny pulled her blouse down, covering the amazing breasts.

"Have you gone out since. . . your change?" I asked, not certain what to call the transformation.

"Yes, though don't tell dad, he wouldn't like it. He is afraid of what the world will make of it if they knew. I'm glad that he has shared it with you though. It is nice to talk about it with someone outside the family. It is not like I was going around topless or anything. In fact, I did quite the opposite, I covered myself up well. I don't think anybody suspected anything when I ventured out. I can't blame dad, I don't think that the reaction would be all that positive either. Plus, he blames himself for what happened to us. I told him that we are all cool with it, but he is still depressed about it."

"Why did you do it? Didn't you see how it effected Beth?" I asked, still bewildered.

"Certainly, I saw how beautiful it made her, and I wanted the same, but. . ." She looked down at her chest. "I guess that I got a different kind of beauty." She chuckled.

"Well. . ." I struggled for words. "I'm happy that you have adapted so well to it. I can only hope you stay happy. I hope that you don't have second thoughts later on. If you are ever feeling depressed about it, you can always come talk to me."

"Thank you," Jenny said with all sincerity. "I suppose that is a possibility, especially if I'm to stay cooped up in this house and this farm. I think though that once dad loosens up a bit, and once Beth gets a bit older, we will venture out more, taking all the necessary precautions of course."

I couldn't help but wonder what precautions that Beth would take, if any, when she hit 18 years of age. "Well, just remember that I am here to help if you ever need it." I reiterated.

"Yes, thank you, Ms. Jacobs, I really do appreciate it." Jenny said with a warm smile.

"And Debbie," I continued. "What sort of uh. . . cow, sorry, that sounds bad, but I don't know how else to say it, what kind of cow does she resemble? Is she like you?"

"Well, yes and no," Jenny snickered. "Debbie got a little something extra too, but different."

I shook my head. "I'm almost afraid to ask."

I heard the bedroom door further open behind me. I heard the familiar sound of Debbie's voice. "Did I hear my name mentioned?"

I turned around to see a more beautiful version of Debbie standing there. Debbie's face was just as angelic as that of her two sisters. Debbie had shoulder length hair that was the same color as that of her two sisters. Unlike her sisters' brown eyes, Debbie had the bright green eyes of her father. Debbie stood in front of me wearing denim overalls with a white tee underneath. I noticed the strange lumps underneath the overalls almost immediately.

Debbie gave a friendly wave. "Oh, hi there Ms. Jacobs. How are you today?"

"Shocked!" I stated honestly.

Debbie giggled. "I guess I can see how you would be. It is nice to see you again Ms. J. It is nice to have somebody outside the family around finally." Debbie was the oldest of the three girls. She was 22 years old and, last I heard, planning on attending her last year of college. I guess that her education was being put on hold as well.

"I was just telling her that." Jenny responded to Debbie's statement. "I was just flashing her a minute ago. It was fun, you should try." Jenny started laughing loudly.

"You ladies are really making me feel like a pervert now." I blushed.

"It ain't nothing." Debbie responded it is just natural curiosity.

"Yes, your sister, Beth, already explained that to me." I said. "Yet, it is not everyday that I get flashed this much."

"It is not everyday that you see women like us either." Debbie said with a smile. "Well, I don't want to be left out." Debbie unbuckled the bib part of the overalls. The curves showing under Debbie's shirt were strange indeed. The material of Debbie's shirt was thinner than that of Beth's but still barely prepared me for what I beheld as Debbie raised up her shirt. What I saw were three large breasts! They were in s single row at the top of her chest. They were each quite large, with the center breast a little larger than the two side ones. Her breasts looked normal except for the huge size and for the number. Her outer breasts were equal in size to each other and each was about what I estimated to be a F-cup in size. The center breast appeared to be a G-cup.

"Wow, I should say that It is not everyday that I see something like that!" I declared. Debbie kept the material of her T-shirt above the three large breasts, letting them hang out.

I looked to Debbie. "Um... there was something that I wanted to ask, but I didn't because of the tender age of your sisters. . ."

"What is that?" Debbie asked, breasts still hanging.

"I want to. . . Well, I mean it would just sink in more. . . I mean, it would be more real to me if. . ."

"What?" Debbie asked with impatience.

I stuttered forward. "Well, uh, I mean, oh god, I can't believe that I'm going to ask this. . . Can I touch your breasts, Debbie?" I blushed heavily.

Debbie and Jenny both broke out in laughter. Debbie grabbed my hand and placed it on her left breast and guided it softly over her middle and right breasts.

"Go on, give it a good squeeze, Ms J.!" Jenny encouraged.

I did exactly that. I squeezed and cupped Debbie's middle breast. There was no doubt about it. It was real. "Wow, that is amazing. What are your feelings about it, Debbie?" I had to know.

"I would have preferred two breasts of a more manageable size, but with Jenny's enthusiasm, they are starting to grow on me."

"I think they have already grown on you." I said sarcastically. "I mean will you keep them?"

"I already tried once to get rid of them. I had surgery to remove the middle breast and a reduction of the other two. Within days, the breasts returned. I don't even know if I could get rid of them."

"Would you get rid of them if you could find a way?" I asked.

"I don't know for sure." Debbie said in a more serious tone.

"Oh come on, girl!" Jenny yelled. "Don't you want to be like your freaky sisters?"

"I really don't know, Jen. In all seriousness, I may want to start a normal life soon, with a family." Debbie looked down to her chest. "These might make it a little difficult."

"What are you talking about, Debbie?" Jenny laughed. "Their is nothing better for a family than three huge, milk-filled breasts. Think of all the money you will save on baby formula. You got more milk than even the hungriest of babies could ever want. And think, you might have triplets. You could feed them all at the same time!" Jenny broke into a fresh bout of laughter at her own words. Debbie didn't seem to find the humor in it.

"I don't know, Ms. J." Debbie continued, ignoring Jenny's comment's. "Ask me that one again at a later time."

In the following weeks after my first encounter with the new Hendersons, I grew closer to them than anyone I ever had in the past. Now that the girls were home all the time, and that I knew their secret, I spent much of my retired days with them. I would take walks with them on their farm. I had a chance to see the dairy cows with the huge multiple udders. I saw too the bulls with the huge cocks and the scrotums that almost dragged the ground. I learned something more too. When Jenny had joked about Debbie's milk-filled breasts, she wasn't eluding to some future pregnancy. She was referring to the present. The chemical had the same milk producing effect on the girls as it did on the cows. The three girls had to be milked on a daily basis, otherwise their breasts would become painful and start leaking milk onto their clothes. I even helped attach the girls to the milking machines. While the girls didn't produce nearly as much as the cows, any one of the girls could produce a gallon's worth of milk in a single day. Since the girls' nipples were much smaller than the teat of a cow, their father had constructed special suction cups for use on the milking machines. It was odd to see the girls hooked up to the machines, with the little cups hooked to their nipples and long tubes running from each breast to the milking machine. And stranger still, to see the milk containers filling with so much human milk as it sucked it from their breasts.

I spoke more with the handsome young Philip too. I even got a peek at Philips huge member, which was almost scary in its size. It dangled down a good foot in length, and that was the flaccid size. Philip told me that it stood out a good two feet when erect. The erect cock was a good six inches wide at it's thickest point too.

I helped to ease Philip's troubled mind over the plight of his daughters, that they were generally happy with the new but strange forms. The girls even convinced me that the strange forms were a thing of beauty. They convinced me enough that I too approached Philip.

"I dream of the fountain of youth too, Philip." I abruptly started the conversation.

"Yes, perhaps I could work on something. I was thinking of trying to create such a fountain of youth, except specifically designed for humans, so as not to have all the harmful side effects. I'm sure that such a product would be worth millions." Philip mused. "If I came up with something that works, I would of course share it with you, Mabel."

"I'm way ahead of you, Philip." I said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Philip asked with concern.

"I've been doing a little experimenting myself." I said with a grin. "I've worked with a few animals, experimenting on them."

"You are not a chemist. What sort of experiments could you do?" Philip asked with a look of doubt.

"Well there really wasn't much chemistry involved in it." I said with a shrug of the shoulders. "I simply mixed them."

"Mixed them?!" Philip nearly shouted.

"Yes, that is about all the chemistry I know, just what I learned from the Nutty Professor." I chuckled.

"I can't image what result that would have had." Philip pondered.

"Well, I'll tell you. It had the effect of age regression on the female species." I explained.

"Was that the only effect?" Philip asked with growing curiosity.

"No, the increase in milk production was still there too." I answered. "You see, I can experiment on animals too."

"Well, as long as it is limited to animals, and not you. My daughters and I have messed things up enough. I don't need you involved in this too."

I grinned. "I'm afraid that it is too late for that, Philip."

"What do you mean?!" Philip expression grew more concerned.

But, Philip knew exactly what I meant without having to ask. I had experimented on myself. The age regression worked. Within days, I had the youthful look of a 25 year old. The mixed chemical had the same beautifying effect on me that it did on the girls. My skin had never been so soft or so smooth or so radiant. I had the gorgeous, young face of a supermodel. The breast effects were there too. I had the bouncy young and firm breasts of a 25 year old. My breasts were young supple and beautiful, all four of them!

Yes, I had four large breasts, each about DD-cup in size, arranged in two rows of two. Now, I suppose the girls could have helped me. Helped me with my transformation that is. The only problem was that multiple breasts were not the only change. Well, they were at first. But other changes occurred later. The animals upon which I experimented slowly began to take on further changes. They slowly began to take on bovine characteristics. Indeed, the pig that I gave the chemical to only had the increased teat size as well as a more youthful appearance at first. But within the next few weeks, the changes began. By the end of that month, the sow had the look of a creature that was halfway between a bull and halfway between a sow.

Luckily, my face never turned bovine-like. I still had the beautiful face of a young supermodel. My bountiful human breasts were still human and still lovely. Indeed, from the midpoint of my torso up, I am still the picture of human beauty, everything but the extra pair of breasts was normal and beautiful.

And that is where I now stand, as you read this. I stand on my decision to take the mixed chemical. I stand on the risk that I took. I stand on the way I look and that I am a beautiful person both inside and out. And, most importantly for some I suppose, I stand on my four bovine hooves. Yes, just below my lower pair of human breasts, starts the cow's udder, firmly attached to my human belly in a vertical position. But the human belly is where my humanness ends. From the waist down, I am bull. I have become a bulltaur, a beautiful human woman from the waist up, minus the cow's udder and extra set of human breasts of course, and from the waist down, I have the body and legs of a bull, minus the head of the bull of course. The sexual effects of the bull chemical were still working too it seemed, for attached to my bull body, I have a huge penis, which seems more human-like in shape than that of a bull, and huge testicles which nearly touch the ground.

Philip sank into a new depression as my new permanent form took effect, watching as my human legs slowly took the shape of bovine legs, as my butt expanded and gained in mass to take the size, weight and shape of a bull's body. He blamed himself for the change. I explained that there was no blame. I had been around Jenny long enough to gain an appreciation of the strange and unusual. I had an appreciation for my new form. I was happy, and Jenny was happy for me, despite the concerns of her father and sister. Jenny's only response after taking a long hard look at my completed form was to smile and wryly ask when I was getting my tongue pierced. I told her that I had no plans on it, but as Jenny hooked the milking machine's suction cups to my breasts and udder, I told her that anything was possible: that I was living proof of that! I couldn't help but think of the thoughts of a few years ago when I thought of making a life with Philip. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind back then, but I'm happy with it. Though, given Philip's disinterest in starting relationship with me back then, if anyone had told me back then that I would be starting a life living on Philip's farm and becoming like a mother to his three beautiful daughters, I would have told them that they were full of bull!