1 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-05-29 21:49)

Topic: An Experimental RP

I plan to start a new RP thread here in a few days.  It will be an Experiment, half story based RP, half  'choose your own adventure' story telling.

The setting is a Restaurant, Milly's Bar and Grille.  Milly's is located in a port city near Freya's realm and is owned by an Avatar of Freya.   In addition to serving food, Milly's also hosts small scale live entertainment.  The entertainment is often TF themed, featuring either transformations or transformed performers.  The 'special' on the menu often comes with a side of TF, though Milly does not allow nonvoluntary TF's on premises.

NO SIGN UP OR CHARACTER BIO'S NECESSARY. 
The thread/RP will structured so players can pop in and out rather easily. 
Players can be anyone that could conceivably show up there; An employee, a (regular) customer, a performer, something else, doesn't matter. 
The only primary constants will be the Restaurant (whose layout can change),  Milly (the Avatar owner who often appears as a well dressed cuntboy) and the city (I'm not that familar with the geography, feel free to suggest a named city)
I will include and expand a bio/desciption of Milly later on this thread.

This thread will be for general discussion and open for suggestions on events/performances that should occur within the story.

Though I will be creating it I am leaving day to day control to my friend Darth_Lilith, so questions can directed to and answered by either of us.
I will stop by often and occasionally add to the story based on used suggestions posted here.

Re: An Experimental RP

Sounds interesting!

The drop in anytime format is a great idea

Sound's very interesting wink

Thanks for the feed back.

I'm still trying plan out a 'proper' opening post.  One that doesn't do too much or is too long, but nicely 'sets the stage'.
I want it to follow Milly but feature the restaurant and include at least one minor TF.

This might actually bring me out of lerking in this forum. I  am rather excited for this. I really like the non-commitment this RP has going for it. Can't wait till it starts.

This sounds like it could be quite promising. I've never done an RP before, and the whole drop-in/drop-out concept is quite a hook. I look forward to it's official start.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

Loving the support.
Hope to open the RP thread next week.

The Story thread is open.

Feel free to post as an employee or guest talking (about the latest show or whatever)
Or if feeling a little more ambitious post the next entertainer's arrival and act.

You can 'use' Milly as needed in your scenes.

10 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-06-16 03:43)

Milly's Bio  (so far)

Milly is an Avatar.  Freya gave Milly that gift over a century ago.   Milly spent much of the intervening time wandering both Freya's realm and the Empire giving transformative gifts.  But only to those that asked for them.   

Milly is a very caring and gentle person.  Almost always willing to help those in need.  Milly has on occasion battled lesser demons left behind by Karma or his Avatars.

Milly often appears as a cuntboy dressed in a fine suit or a scantily clad large beasted herm.  Though in hir second form Milly's endowments will vary to compliment her partner as necessary.

Like Freya, Milly can be quite promiscuous and rarely turns down an 'informed' offer for sex.  Informed means; the other knows Milly is an Avatar and hir partners rarely leave the same, whether physicaly or otherwise.

@ esunalily: feel free to make larger post and describe the kitchen in as much detail as you wish and have Lily oder and receive what food you want.

though in the kitchen there will be strange sight: a small but well stocked alchemical lab

To all: if anybody wants to start a seperate story line go ahead.  Or you could join this one as a member of the (kitchen) staff.

esunalily how would like to help me write the entertainment?
I was thinking of having Milly ask Lily to join hir on stage as an assistant.

Sorry about my absence these past few days. Technical difficulties meant I had no internet access for a while.

14 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-06 01:02)

@ darkdonny:
Did you forget Jemma?  You didn't put anything in your post about her food order.  In order to avoid too many small posts that don't really add anything or move the story (especially from my end; like Nathan asking Jemma what she wants),  I just assumed Jemma ordered something normal or said she wasn't ready yet.   If you want to do more with it I will edit to accomadate.

You know I kind of did. Sorry about that. That's just weird that I forgot her. I'll add what she got in the next post, but yeah, something normal for the time being.

When Milly takes the stage shi will ask for volunteers.

I plan to do around 4-6 transformations.  I invite any member with an idea for a TF they would like see to post in the story as a volunteer.
I would expet to see two posts, first volunteering and making the request.  Second a brief after post in which they leave the stage (with help if needed)

Guru, I am unsure if you intended Kaayla to sit next to Alys or not. 

I will let tsceri or you decide in your next posts before I respond.

I was unsure about that, too.  I wrote a post interacting with you, Guru, but when I submitted it I saw you were chatting with an NPC, so I just hastily edited by own post.

I was unsure too. So I wrote a quick bit talking to a random character to avoid conflict with other RPs. Then I saw your post tsceri and I thought "Shit, should've waited".  Oh well, things can change in RP so we'll see where it goes.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

Ooooh... fun!

Shall I cover the change in my next post?  Is Alys growing a cock or a much larger/deeper vagina (or something else)?

I was thinking the larger/deeper vagina, But feel free to chose something else if you prefer and post away.

Alys could even be sipping on a bottle of 'Hyper Lover' if you want.

I went with larger/deeper vagina... but what exactly would Hyper Lover do?

23 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-08 00:27)

See my post #18 to darkdonny.

Alys's legs would be absorbed it into her greatly enlarged sex.  She would also find she has an amazing amount of control over it after.
Able to recieve and give pleasure to partners of almost any size, but she will only feel 'full' when with someone like a Freyan Cock Woman.

If you don't mind, Phil Ein Blank, would you cover the last of Alys' changes from the special with your next post?

tsceri wrote:

If you don't mind, Phil Ein Blank, would you cover the last of Alys' changes from the special with your next post?

I sent you a PM.

So I didn't want to hog all the subjects for Milly's show, but we don't seem to have any takers. Would it be okay if I went again? Or is there someone else who wants to go up on stage.?

I was thinking of having my character of Sam go eventually, but I am still playing out her reluctane to accept she wants to be TFed.

I wrote up two potential volunteers, just to keep things moving forward.  If you want to go again, or pick someone else, by all means do so!

Is it alright if I make another character? My current one, Kaayla, is involved with tsceri's Alys at the moment and I want to have a character who transforms, which is something I don't plan with Kaayla.

30 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-07-09 12:39)

@ Guru:  Absolutely, have fun.   Just make sure you don't add more than you can keep track of,

@ all:  As I said I was planning to to abou 5 TFs.  this is #2.
I was thinking of having Milly ask for a couple to come on stage together next. (And pick each other's TF)
But if there's enough demand I could 1 or 2 more than that.

Having Sam take the fourth (or second to last) spot would probably work well. 
As I was thinking to save the Final spot for Lily to take if she wanted it