Re: An Experimental RP

Sorry.All.But.My.Space.Bar.Isn't.Working.
Will.respond.when.it's.fixed.

@Darkdonny:
If.you.don't.claim.this.round.soon.I.will.call.esunslily's.new.charater.

Whoever wants can claim the numbered ticket and run the next transformee.  I will likely post the TF Monday.

@ esunalily:
When choosing next, remember Milly says shi owes Lily a favor.   If Lily doesn't want to change in such a public way she can always ask Milly for a private and perhaps intimate time together.  Where she could direct her own change in more detail if she wished.

I might actually take you up on the second offer. ^^

@ Phil Ein Blank:
On your next post, can you please maybe do a thing for Angel, my second character?

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

Sure I'll have something up tomorrow.

I'd like to get back into this, but I think my first character has completed her arch.  I think her story is finished.  So... any suggestions for my new character?  Something the story could use?

@tsceri:
Well I was Planning on having Maria show up with her band and put on a short performance after Milly was done on stage.  You could claim control over her and her crew, while choosing one member to be a primary character for the time being.  If you want you can describe how Maria looks physcally, all I have established is "angelic voice comes from her odd little body"  so you have a lot room to do what you want there.
Or if you want something that may play out quicker; you could play a trouble maker of some type.  Like an anti-TF activist or a Demon hater (It is know the place is owned in part by an Avatar)

@Everbody:
Also if anybody wants to run their own event in the RP, I would welcome the interest.  Remeber the setting isn't limited entirely to the restaurant itself, the surounding city is fair game too.
I just ask you shoot me a PM with a rough outline of what you want to do first.

@Phil

We are still waiting for darkdonny to make a post before we continue on stage, right?

@ esunalily:
Yes, I was hoping for darkdonny to post soon.  If he doesn't post this weekend I will take suggestion for Sam's TF in this thread from anybody with with ideas.

You can continue some with Jenny and Bobbie if you want while we wait.
Do you have a idea/plan for Lily and posible TF for her yet?

Yeah, sorry about that. Mandatory overtime at work because they are in the middle of hiring and training a ton of new people. Posted.

@ darkdonny:
No problem, we all have have busy weeks from time to time. 

@ All:
Though not required, if you know your time will be limited for an extended period, a little warning would be nice.
That way I know you might be slow and to not hold up other story lines in order to respond to mutliple at once.

I will respond to all posts tomorrow.  I have some thinking to do.

My replies would have been longer but work wiped me out today.

45 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-09-01 05:19)

When the current story lines reach a logical break point I plan to end the night. (the story with darkdonny may continue 'time shifted' past this time, as I don't wish to rush it or punish darkdonny for his limited availablity)

Then fast forward to earily afternoon a few days later.  (Milly's will be just openning and not busy at the start of the new day)
The publicity campaign for Angel's show will have been started as specfics are being worked out.  Like who the models will be and such.
There will also be events involving a roaming march/protest by K.H.P. (Keep Humanity Pure) an anti-TF group big in many small towns. And the character(s) Darth_Lilith has introduced.  Others may play or interact with other KHP members as they wish.

All current players and characters will be welcome to make appearances as well as new ones.

Continue out spying who comes into and who comes out changed, Phil?

\m/ MEEEEEETAAAAAAALLIIIIIICAAAAAA \m/

47 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-09-06 02:20)

All new and current players are invited join and play any of the following character types:

-A devout member of KHP making trouble
-The child of a devout member of KHP dragged along unwillingly (Possibly curious about Transformation themselves)
-A (potential) transformee harassed by KHP
-One of the models wanting to be Transformed as part of Angie's show
-A psycho stalker that somehow got word that Vaughn Blontael is in town
-A member of the Milly's staff
-A Milly's customer
-Anything else you can think of that fits into the world.

I think we can end that story where it finished now that we've switched to a new day. I think I'll just do a customer to the bar and grille now, simple and one character this time, haha.

Sorry again for my time drying up.

Esunalily, i think you misunderstood the changes of Alexia

She hasn´t a vagina in all her body, she is more neutre than she thought, and the breasts that she has are very small, like two little or small points before of the changes.

I talked with Phil of these changes of my character Alexia before i go inside here

Esunalily, I talked with Phil and this body i should want for my final form

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/0bdfa3690d/615882-94

Sorry, its hard to understand some of your posts. You seem to phrase things oddly.

Sorry to you, my english is the second language, i am spanish. And i thought when i wrote the changes of the flats breasts and no vagina, it was clearly to understand it.

@ vauhgn:

Post whatever speech/exchange you want to happen with the 'So Dramatic' producers before Vaughn changes.
You are also free to describe the changes in as much detail as you wish. 

If you however feel your linguistic skills are insufficent I will add the TF to my next post.

@ guru:

Did you have any plans/ideas as to who the new interviewee is and her 'interesting features'?

I have a few Ideas but I will need time to refine them and pick a final choice.
Between that and waiting for Vaughn's response I will wait until tomorrow to add a new post to the RP thread, sorry if this disappoints anyone.

Someone who was once Jeane's friend, maybe former lover, but an event in the past lead them to become bitter enemies. This woman was transformed during the incident and it lead to her becoming a KHP member afterwards, the hatred for Jeane and her own transformation causing her to despise transformees. Jeane has never mentioned what happened to Angie because it was a fairly dark moment in Jeane's life. As for interesting features? I was thinking of a herm humantaur with three watermelon sized breasts, sharp teeth, white hair, horsecock and dickfingers when I wrote the part.

But it's Jeane who has a past with this woman, not Angie, so the final decisions for the woman are up to you.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

Are you two talking with my character or not?

Esunalily, in your post to who are you talking, to the new transformed or Imago? i don´t know. after seeing your post

No Darth, we are talking with Phill's NPC character.

Thanks esunalily, Phil clarified to me that problem.

If nobody objects I will jump ahead to the evening and the raffle soon.