Re: An Experimental RP

By me, there is no problem.

\m/ MEEEEEETAAAAAAALLIIIIIICAAAAAA \m/

Not sure if I have anything else to add to the scene right now. So if you wanna skip to a different time, Phill, feel free.

I will advance time shortly after Vaughn posts and answers my question.

Would Sky like to run/mc the raffle with Vaughn? 
If Sky doesn't wish to join the Vaughn's coming out party:
I was considering adding a 'second place' prize for up to three people to 'Hang out' with Sky instead.  But Sky will be instructed to only perform a TF if asked, though she will be allowed to offer in any way she chooses.

I like the hanging out with Sky second place prise idea.

Anybody and everybody is welcome to claim control of one or more of the 'winners'.

There will be three more in the second drawing so don't worry about loosing out or claiming more than one. 

It would be cool if someone choose to play a couple that came together.

Esunalily is looking for a partner to play another patron to trick Emma into drinking a series of minor transformative potions.

If nobody else wants to claim the role I will do so.

Who is the girl that approachs to me, Phil?

Please Phil, can you add a post with the actions of Claire, to control it from that action?

Shall i continue with the actions of Claire and Imago, Phil? or have i obey some rules with the changes of Claire?

@ tsceri & all:

Milly's policy on nudity is:  As long as it is tasteful and/or physically required by the guest or staff member and not merely lewd, almost anything is acceptable.   
Sex acts on the other hand, are not allowed on the main floor, (unless a scheduled part of a show).   And though offically not allowed, it is tolerated in the bathrooms and private dinning halls.

71 (edited by tsceri 2014-10-07 05:34)

I was mostly joking, but thanks!  If you're still on the boards, I'm a tad fuzzy about Faye's tail.  Does it taper at the end?

72 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-10-07 05:54)

Not right now. it mostly remains the same width and ends with a slightly tapered round tip.

If in the future I leave things fuzzy. It is either unintentional or an invitation for the player to fill in the details. In either case you may interpret the fuzziness as you please. Unless your interpretation causes problems for me, I will accept it as written by the player.

Also, I figured you were joking, but it gave me excuse to put into words for everyone.

Good to know!

@ esunalily:

If you want to write Emma and Fiore's transformations from this round, I'd like to see what you come up with.   If not I will add them to my next post.   Completely your choice.

@Phil

I don't mind giving Fie a change, but would you do Emma's final change though?

Absolutely,  I will do it in tomorrow's post.  It may not be as much as Fie's But it will be more than the other single shots have done.   

If others have suggestions fell free to add them here, I might incorporate some of them un Emma's or other future changes.

Starting today I am going to switch to updating The Milly's RP thread every other day.   I will still come on each day and answer OOC questions and PM's.   I would like to hear input from players with long term characters, as to future events you want your character involved in.

Esnuality, Phil, do you want to continue the thread with Fie and Emma? 

It seems like things petered out.  I know I didn't respond the last few days, but it looked like this might be a good spot to give it a break.  Do either of you want to continue with it?

I'd be okay to move on to a new plot thread actually.

As GM I will bow to the will of my players on the endings of each characters' plot line.

Though either of you are free to bring any or all of the girls back in the future if you wish.  And may control Fiore as you wish.

But on anothe note I am planning another time jump in the near future.
At that time I will setup a 'mini RP' within the main RP.   Esunalily will be the Co-GM of the MiniRP.   And it will be perfect for any board member, who wants to, to request a random or specific transformation of their choice.  It could be done with only a single post, so even less commitment required.

I would like to do the time jump at the restaurant in the next few post cycles.

Any stories not taking place there will not be affected.

I am okay with this.

Me too

Sorry for the delay I am having a bad couple of days.

The time jump is on track for my next post.

If anybody is unsatisfied with the state of things after the time jump PM me within about a day and I'll see about changing things if you ask nicely.

Anybody and everybody is invited to write a person entering the Tent outside Milly's, a single post, nothing more would be plenty.

@ nina:
I am open to discussing the particulars of any changes you want to happen during Nina's show either in thread or via PM.  Which ever way you prefer, though doing it via PM could make things more surprising for anybody else who reads along.

Due to RL stuff I might not be able to update again until next weekend.  Don't let this stop you from interacting with each other.   I will try, but it might from my phone which will mean only short replys.

Phil, i am happy with the moment that we are doing now, and the advance in the tf game, i don´t have any problem, the only problem should be the relation post between esunalily and me. But it is not very important

@tscri and darth

I am sorry for the lack of posts, I have been crazy busy the last few days. I will try and get a post out tonight, if not then I will do one tomorrow.

No worries!  This is a very laid-back format.

Okay, I am actually back, for real this time. Darth and tscri, you have a new post from me. I think I will have a ton more free time, but this week has been really crazy. Sorry again for my lask of posts.