Re: An Experimental RP

Note for Phil Ein Blank: I will be absent from the 26th friday to the 29th monday with my family out of the MAC. I will return the 29th

\m/ MEEEEEETAAAAAAALLIIIIIICAAAAAA \m/

Phil Ein Blank wrote:

he he, Not like I can take any high ground on that subject.   After reading your post I had to go back and fix several spelling errors in my own.

Fixed so it's  at least coherent.  Heh.   Drives me nuts when I write something that i look at later and go "what the hell..."

Sorry It took a while, i had to break for dinner inthe middle of writing and several of the replies were not short.

They are all up and attached to my latest post if you looked earlier and yours wasn't there it should be now.

No worries, been enjoying the byplay, and it's been giving me a few ideas for my own half-demon stories.

Speaking of, if people are ever interested, Alisaundra could show up as one of the entertainers sometime in the future for the floor show, either intentionally or getting swept up into the hustle and bustle of the Bar & Grill.

Sounds good to me.
Just let me know when And we can work out a the details of Alisaudra's visit.  Including things like, is there any history between her and Milly.

156 (edited by LamiaWoman 2016-02-21 08:09)

I'm thinking Clean Slate here, Alisaundra leaving the empire or returning from business to Freya's Realm for whatever reason.  I figure Milly will want to know what the bloody hell a Mammon half-Demon is doing in her bar (originally trawling for someone do drag off for a wild night to feed her the mana she needs) and potentially either putting on an impromptu Alchemical performance on the fly or getting barred from the premises based on the interaction.

I kinda have Ali pegged as having traded away a lot of the normal advantages and raw power of the half-demon state for a higher level of control and precision when she bargained with Mammon in the first place, so she doesn't just zap a transformation like Milly can.  She is just very, very good at getting the precise results she wants, and is able to unweave unwanted transformations on herself at varying speed depending on whether they try to seal her or not.  She's not the type to make half-ass mistakes when transforming someone, after all, she has a reputation to maintain!  Ali's personal sin of choice is, of course, pride.

Definitely the corruptor/seductress type who views resorting to violence as an utter failure on her part.  But a temporary character, as she lives and works elsewhere, and she's not nearly altruistic enough to hang around Milly's except as an occasional place to visit and relax in the ambiance.

Also can operate in the context of "Evil Genie" if people are particularly unwise or greedy in their requests of her.  Demanding a way to enjoy anal sex whenever he was in bed with someone resulted in a man being fused with her ass, after all.

Sorry would have posted today but ran ot tme.  I will try to get it up early tomorrow.

Phil Ein Blank wrote:

Sorry would have posted today but ran ot tme.  I will try to get it up early tomorrow.

Real Life first, in all things.

159 (edited by LamiaWoman 2016-02-29 09:27)

Lemme know if I get too silly/sappy.  I'm  having fun here, and Kaylan's actually  one of my rare characters who is genuinely  a good person.  I kinda like her.  Laurel added into the mix should be interesting.  Might have to poke at some writing with them in the future.

I need to find that writeup on that Freyan gathering/competition that happens every year or so.

I'm going out of town for a few days and won't be able to log in at all.  Depending on the out come of the trip I might be a LOT busier in the near future.  But I plan to put aside time continue this thread.  The pace might have slow down but as lng as others are interested I will do my part to keep it going.

@ Littecyn an Lamia:  I might manage one more post before I leave, But the two of you are free to continue in my absence as much as you wish.

Sorry about the lack of activity busy with a new job.  I will post the event/night either saturday or sunday I promise.

Given the raft of activity it might be time for the moving forward of days

Very sorry for the delay, working out my schedule has left me rather drained many nights. I fully intend to post tomorrow.  And hopefully more often in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the heads up!  Hope your schedule calms down!

At last, you are here, i hope you could solve all your schedule´s problems

yes Darth I am.  And I was giving other a chance to reply to Lamia's post as volunteers

Anyone who wants to play off my character, feel free.  She's  only going to be in play for one or two in-scene "days" before I send her back where she belongs.

Sorry for the long break in posting. 

theriyv and Lamia and everyone else.  If you're willing we could pick up near where it was left off and start up the show again,
Also to be clear, theriyv are you willing to have your character take the stage?

I am out, sorry about that.

Phil Ein Blank wrote:

Sorry for the long break in posting. 

theriyv and Lamia and everyone else.  If you're willing we could pick up near where it was left off and start up the show again,
Also to be clear, theriyv are you willing to have your character take the stage?

Yuuuup.  figured that real life threw a curve ball at you the size of Connecticut.