Topic: Special Delivery - by danath (Furry)

https://www.sofurry.com/view/73065

Special Delivery
by danath

Jeanie groaned as she pushed the head of the large dildo between her legs. It was a curious dildo, a type she'd never seen before. Her fingers slid down her smooth, fair-skinned body as one hand firmly gripped the base of the large rubber sex toy.

Her boyfriend left the dildo on the bed with a note, instructing her to use it to warm up for him before he came home. She loved the little games they played, roleplaying all sorts of different types of stories. But this was a new one.

She shivered as she felt the thick dildo enter her body slowly. It was larger than most she'd used before... maybe the largest. It was very warm to the touch and made her shiver with delight as she pushed it deeper.

Her fingers squeezed the base of the dildo, which was cock-shaped on both ends. But it wasn't a human cock. It looked animalistic, like some kind of equine cock. It felt amazing and filled her completely.

She moaned again and raised her hips into the air, shuddering as her body clenched down around the warm dildo. Both hands went to the base as she started to stroke the end of it, moaning heavily as the slightest movements made her inside shudder around the thick length of rubber.

She moaned as she pushed it deeper, to the halfway mark where a very large pair of molded balls hung off, and groaned heavily. It felt so good... like it was pulsing inside her. She was pretty sure there were no batteries in it, but it felt like it was throbbing deep within her body.

She came hard, but felt no desire to stop as an intense orgasm made her moan and cry out hotly. Her fingers tightened around the dildo, bringing even more pleasure. The more she stroked the thick erection, the better it felt.

She felt some kind of wetness on her fingers and shivered as she looked down in surprise. To her shock, the end of the dildo was spurting thick, musky pre-cum all over her hands! She moaned as even more pleasure washed over her body, making her quiver with delight. Her nipples ached as she wriggled in the cool air of the bedroom.

A warning light went off in her head, but she couldn't stop now... it felt so good. Both hands started rubbing up and down the warm rubber dildo, tracing the thick veins and the head of the long sex toy eagerly.

Soon, Jeanie was panting with arousal, unable to stop fingering the dildo. It felt so good, touching it and stroking it as if it were a real cock. Curiously, she was getting more pleasure now from stroking the dildo than fucking herself with it. In fact, when she tried to pull it out, she realized she couldn't it was firmly attached to her insides, and totally immobile!

She sat up and moaned as she took a closer look, never stopping her fingers from caressing and exploring the thick shaft. The formerly flesh-colored dildo was turning a deep, rich black, spotted with white. The horse-shaped cock was even growing in her hands!

She let out another moan as the soft rubber began to firm up. It was definitely throbbing now, growing harder under her eager touch. The heavy balls felt even heavier and she slid her fingers down to cup them. She gasped as they jerked against her touch they were her balls now, she realized. They were a part of her own body, and she couldn't believe how amazing it felt.

She leaned backwards and gasped as the formerly straight dildo arched upwards and flopped down against her belly, splattering her smooth skin with thick pre-cum. She didn't understand what was happening. It was impossible. But the proof was undeniable the horsecock dildo was now a part of her own body and feeling more fleshy and less rubbery by the moment.

She groaned as the cock grew harder and longer, thickening up considerably along the way. Her balls rested between her thighs heavily, soaked in pre-cum. She realized she was still partly a girl, though beneath those heavy balls, she could feel the lips of her pussy still dripping with arousal.

Now a shi, Jeanie gasped as hir fingers kept working over the massive horsecock. But gaining a cock wasn't the only change for this former girl. Hir hair, usually cut short in a bob, started to grow out. A thick mane ran down hir shoulders between hir arms.

Then shi nickered. Nickered! Hir eyes went wide and shi felt the top of hir head. Instead of normal human ears, there were pointed horse ears! Shi groaned heavily as shi slid hir fingers back down, running them over hir breasts. Those were changing as well, growing much larger. Shi could feel them swelling up to over twice there original size without a sign of stopping.

Hir cock kept growing as well, until the head was resting in the cleavage of hir massive tits. Shi shifted hir ass around uncomfortably until realizing shi also possessed a brand-new horse-tail. It flicked back and forth randomly as hir cock spurt thick bursts of sticky pre-cum onto hir belly.

Shi moaned again, gasping as shi pumped hir hips against hir hands. Shi couldn't reach all the way around the hard, fleshy shaft, it was so thick, but it still felt amazing.

"I see you found the toy I left for you."

Shi opened hir eyes wide and looked up at hir boyfriend... at least, what shi assumed was hir boyfriend. Instead of the normal six-foot regular guy, shi was looking at an eight-foot tall canine sporting an impressive erection and three pairs of massive breasts!

"What's... what's happening?" Jeanie gasped.

"A new game," Tyler replied. "A very fun new game..."

"It feels so good..."

"It always does the first time..."

"Tyler... I need... I need to get fucked... right now."

"I thought you would," the canine said, baring hir teeth. Shi growled hotly as shi stroked hir erection. A fat knot was forming at the base of hir shaft as hir heavy, huge balls swung back and forth against hir powerful, muscular thighs.

The canine moved close to the bed, black and tan fur glinting. Jeanie's changes progressed quickly now, cosmetic more than anything. Fine brown fur sprouted all along hir body as muscles formed, making hir more powerful and strong. Shi grew taller, making hir a touch more proportionate, though still massively hung.

Tyler moaned as shi pressed hirself against Jeanie, shivering as hir massive canine erection slid wetly against Jeanie's larger shaft. Hir fat tits pressed against the horse's as they clutched each other tightly and kissed hard.

"I knew you'd be a beautiful horse," Tyler moaned, thrusting hir enormous cock against Jeanie's. "Now get on all fours so I can fuck you like an animal."

Jeanie snorted and smiled. Shi rolled over as Tyler lifted hirself up a bit, and presented hirself to the alpha canine. Jeanie's legs were horselike now, with hooves instead of feet.

The formerly human girl moaned as Tyler's blunt claws ran down her back and hips. The dog wasted no time in mounting hir from behind, pushing the tip of hir fat cock against Jeanie's aching pussylips. The horse nickered with pleasure as shi felt hir "boy"friend shove hirself forward hard and deep, taking hir roughly.

Tyler's arms wrapped around Jeanie's shoulders as shi started fucking the horse rhythmically. The size of hir cock made the horse's body bulge. Jeanie shuddered with pleasure, gasping as hir cock spurt thick jets of seed onto the bed. Hir aching pussy squeezed around the fat canine shaft inside hir as shi pushed back just as eagerly as the canine thrust in.

Tyler moaned as hir thick knot grew larger and larger, almost as big as a soccer ball. Hir huge balls slapped against the backs of Jeanie's thighs, rocking the horse back and forth, making the huge horsecock slide wetly along the blankets.

"Oh, fuck... oh fuck!" Jeanie shouted, interspersed with neighs and knickers of pleasure.

"Ready to take my knot, horsie?" Tyler asked, grunting as he pumped himself in deeper and deeper, getting an extra inch in with every powerful humping motion.

Jeanie's only reply was to cry out in pleasure again as shi felt the canine's huge cock spread hir, stretching hir out beyond any reasonable size. There was no pain, though, only enormous pleasure. As shi felt the canine's enormous knot bump up against hir pussy, shi shuddered and came hard around the cock, though hir own shaft simply spurt even more thick, hot pre-cum, further soaking the sopping blankets.

Tyler's growls grew loud in Jeanie's ears as the canine thrust forward incredibly hard, roughly popping hir huge knot into the horse's tight body. Hir heavy breasts slid against Jeanie's backside as shi felt hir knot trap hir within the horse's tight body. Hir hands slid down to Jeanie's massive cock and squeezed the base heavily, drawing a whinny of ecstasy from the former human.

The canine thrust forward as best shi could, with short, dramatic movements. Hir whole body tightened as shi felt hir orgasm approach, and hir legs stiffened up, pushing hir as deep as shi'd ever been.

Jeanie's cock throbbed, nearly bouncing against hir huge, fat tits as shi pushed back eagerly, loving how deep and full the canine made hir feel. When shi felt the furry paws start jacking hir massive horsecock off, shi bucked all the harder. That little bit of friction was all the horny horse needed to cum, and shi sprayed hir massive load across the entire bed, even hitting the headboard and part of the wall as hir fat cockhead flared.

Tyler came a minute or so later, grinding hirself forward as hir huge six-pack of tits ballooned out against Jeanie's backside. The canine moaned and bit down on Jeanie's shoulder roughly as shi came, flooding the horse's insides with thick, hot dog-cum.

Jeanie's belly swelled with seed as more and more cum poured from hir fat horsecock. Seed dripped down the bedsides onto the floor as more cum spurted out of hir pussy. Shi moaned and bucked, gasping as the canine held hir tight in strong arms.

Tyler's moans gradually died down as the big canine held the horse tightly. They flopped over together, unable to separate for the moment, as the dog's fat knot wouldn't be pulling out of the horse anytime soon.

"Tyler... what was that?" the horse-hybrid asked, shivering with the pleasure of the afterglow.

"Just relax and enjoy it," Tyler said, licking the horse's neck affectionately. "They showed up in the mail one day. I don't know who sent them, but I tried out the canine one and it grew on me, so to speak. I saved the horsecock dildo till I found someone special."

"They come off?" Jeanie asked, eyes closed in exhaustion.

"Nope," Tyler said, grinning. "Haven't you ever noticed my cock is a little funny all the time?"

"I guess I didn't... but it was always really thick at the base," Jeanie replied, half-asleep now.

"Don't worry... the changes only come when you want them too, but you will always have a nice, thick horsecock down there," Tyler said, licking Jeanie's ears. "Better get some loose-fitting slacks..."