Topic: The old forum

Some weeks ago a copy of the old forum was available in read only modus. Now it seems to gone. Is it permanent?

There was also talk about a story contest, and several story ideas. Will these be reposted anytime soon?

Re: The old forum

The old forum still exists. I can provide the link to established members provided that they not give it out, with discretion. Check your PM, Brande. You're welcome to help rebuild.

Thanks. I could repost a couple of the posts, but I'm not sure what the original creators would think. Like The Hen Party  by fayesfurry, or the story suggestions by Demon-Man (he probably prefer to be able to add or modify his own suggestions).

Well if you find the link from the main LoB page and post it before the story like I do with everything, I would think that's good enough credit. When reposting some of these stories, I take the trouble to update the URL (about half of them have changed) so that it's not entirely unsubstantiated. I've never gotten any complaints about featuring others' stories without permission as basically, the more people who enjoy it, the better, and that's not to mention that the stories are not monetized in any way in the first or second place. The only two times that people have wanted stories taken down were when they basically wanted all traces of their work wiped off the face of the internet and that's a different matter entirely.

5 (edited by Brande 2014-01-19 13:29)

I reposted it and added "by fayesfurry". So far I have not added the link since it's to the old board, and you seemed to not make it public quite yet.

Looks like Demon-Man added the story to the main LoB site. I added the link to the story: http://f3.to/demon-man/?q=node/562

I'd need the link, too.

I want to copy some old threads of mine and see if there are some stories and such left that are not on the site but deserve to be saved. E.g. I am not sure if I got all of Rachel's stories.

I thought I had emailed it to you already. In any case, check your PM; I sent you one with the link.