Topic: Sausagefest Halloween '09 - by Squeeshka

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/u … lloween-09
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/u … ning-After

Sausagefest: Halloween ‘09
Squeeshka

The sound of joyous shrieks and playful laughter filled the pleasant autumn air as the sun was setting over a quaint and affordable residential area just outside the city. It was Halloween and the children were at play. Cute little ghosts and witches scurried about demanding candy and seeking thrills. And then, sticking out like some sort of sexy sore thumb was Linda.

By day, Linda was a beautiful and talented young lawyer full of promise. Her sharp and sophisticated style was matched only by her lightning wit and solid determination. This Halloween night however, she was a most voluptuous interpretation of a police officer. For most of the year, she had a tendency to play down her more striking African features, but tonight she let them all out to play. Her dark blue booty shorts, adorned with cheap but shiny handcuffs and a nice plastic baton, fit like a perfect glove. Her matching “shirt,” complete with golden police badge, was tied just under her fantastic breasts, leaving her well-toned midriff exposed. A police hat held down the top of her cute little afro, which she had frizzed out just for the night. The outfit was completed with a pair of shiny black high-heeled boots that made a most delicious clacking sound as she walked down the sidewalk.

She was her way to a party. Well, specifically she was on her way to help set up a party. She lived within walking distance to Karen and Jess’ house, which they miraculously were able to rent all for themselves. Linda smiled as she watched the children reveling in the spirit of Halloween. It was truly a most magical time of year. She could still remember the feeling she use to get as a child every Halloween. That feeling somehow contrasted starkly with her current state, she noted, as she could feel her huge tits bounce with every step she took in her scandalous costume. What ever happened to the days of princesses, goblins, and candy? She was going to a party, yes, but it was merely a pretense to get drunk and head downtown and get some action. Halloween had been reduced to a mere excuse.

“Well, no use getting myself down about it.” She told herself.

Just before reaching her destination, she saw a young woman dressed as a witch sitting on her porch. She had a basket of candy. Maybe she could get a little of the old Halloween after all. Linda walked up to the witch with a whimsical grin on her face.

“Hey, trick or treat!” She proudly announced to the witch.

“Well, what do we have here?” The witch mused. Even dressed in black robes, this woman was gorgeous. Linda could only wonder at the figure hidden beneath. “I can’t imagine where you could carry candy.” The witch snickered to herself. “Well, here you go sweetheart. Be sure to share.” The witch handed Linda five pieces of candy. For some reason she pulled them out of her sleeve instead of the bucket, but Linda didn’t pay it much thought. She thanked the witch and walked away with her prize. After some futile attempts at utilizing the little pockets on her costume, she simply slipped the candy into her generous cleavage. A few doors later and she had arrived at her destination. A joyful jack-o‘-lantern beckoned from the front step. As she walked up to the front door, she passed some children who had just received some candy. She traded smiles with a little girl who was dressed as a more conservative cop.

“Linda, jesus! You really went all out this year.” Karen greeted her warmly with a hug.

“Damn, Linda!” Was all Jess could think to say.

The three of them had been very close friends since college. They counted themselves as fortunate to have ended up together after graduation. Even since they had known each other, they always hosted a Halloween party every year, and they always had the same rule: no boys allowed. While this rule had caused some problems in the past, it was still strictly enforced. The plan was to hang out and pre-game a little before heading downtown around midnight. Then all bets were off and they could get any man they wanted. The gathering had grown to be quite popular, and this year promised to be the biggest one yet.

“So Linda, what do you think of this?” Karen asked, indicating her costume and doing a swirl. As she spun around, her long red hair flared out dramatically. She was dressed as the Green Fairy of Moulin Rouge fame. She had a stunning green-sequined corset with matching wings and gossamer green fabric tails. White pantyhose adorned her luscious legs, and on her feet were the most charming green heels. Striking red lipstick contrasted strongly, and she seemed to have covered herself in a subtly layer of glitter. She was dazzling, to say the least.

“Wow, Karen, you’re really spot on. How did you get your hands on that?” Linda gushed.

“Oh, you know. I just keep on my toes.” Karen played it off coyly.

“You know, there’s something to be said for subtlety.” Jess added. She assumed the guise of Little Red Riding Hood. She was wearing a simple red cloak, with a hood that concealed most of her shoulder-length black hair, with some clever red accents scattered about. Under her cloak she wore a black corset that had white laces and frills. A frilly red and white skirt and black open-toe shoes completed the look. Jess had a merciless hourglass figure even without the corset. No one could beat her ratios now.

“Oh, come off it Jess. Your hotness goes without saying.” Linda remarked after checking Jess out for perhaps too long.

“Anyway ladies, we still have some work to do, so let’s get to it!” Karen had a good way of transitioning.

So they got to work. Paper skeletons pinned to the walls, cotton spider webs strewn about windows, ghosts hung from the ceiling, and a few strobe lights here and there. Jess made some caramel apples as Linda prepared a nice ginger-ale and sherbet punch. Karen made a cemetery in the backyard, complete with fog machine. They were all overflowing with the Halloween spirit, handing out candy to children and thinking of little festive touches to add, and before they knew it the last string of pumpkin lights had been hung. Not a moment too soon either, as a couple other guests had already arrived, with more on the way.

Linda was already a little tired. She figured she had better sit down and relax, as this night would not end any time soon. She thanked god that tomorrow was Sunday. The sofa was comfortable, as she let out a big sigh as she surveyed all she had accomplished in this cozy space. Then, she remembered the candy.

“Oh shit! I hope it didn’t melt all over my tits.” Linda reached into her cleavage. She was pleased and a little surprised to find that the candy was still fully intact. She ate a piece and set the rest on the table. It held quite a strange flavor, unlike Linda had ever tasted. She sucked on it a little, trying to comprehend what it tasted like, but she couldn’t seem to get a grasp on it. It melted surprisingly fast considering the warmth of her bosom had no apparent effect on it. Suddenly, she felt a rush in her crotch. Her vagina felt quite strange, like it was stiffening. There was a rapid tingling and slight itching sensation. There was a bulging and a prickling. She could feel her insides rearranging. She looked around in a panic. She didn’t know what to do. Then, things seem to subside, but she was left with an alien sensation in her tight shorts. There was something in there, and it was part of her. She looked down to see a familiar bulge, only it was usually found on her male clients.

“Holy shit…” She muttered to herself. “What is this?! Is this from the candy?” She touched her bulge. “What happened to my pussy? What the fuck?” She fondled her bulge a little more, clearly making out a penis as well as a couple balls. Search as she might, she cold no longer locate her vagina. She decided it was time to go. She looked over at Karen and Jess, who were talking to a new arrival. She approached them nervously.

“Hey guys. All of a sudden I’m not feeling well. I think it’s something I ate. I’m gonna have to go home.” Linda reported apologetically.

“What! You’ve never missed a Halloween party!” Jess was shocked.

“Aw, I’m sorry Linda. I have some stuff you can take, if you want.” Karen offered.

“Thanks, but I think I’m just gonna go home and sleep.” Linda replied.

“Aw, ok. Well, I hope you feel better soon. Call us if you’re feeling better later tonight.” Karen said, rubbing Linda’s back.

“Yeah, that really sucks, but do what you have to do.” Jess looked sad.

Linda waved goodbye and started heading out the house. Then she stopped in her tracks. Salina had always been something of a party-girl and a slut, but she was undeniably hot. She wasn’t really good friends with anyone, but she never tuned down a party. Suddenly, tonight, Linda was transfixed by her. She was dressed as a slutty nurse. She had on the stereotypical white with red cross nurse gown that ended just above the bottom of her ass. It wasn’t hard to catch a glimpse of the red g-string she was wearing underneath. Her breasts were spilling out of the top, and Linda licked her lips at the sight of her hard nipples. A white nurse hat held her flowing blond hair back, revealing her wildly beautiful eyes and perfect blowjob lips. White fishnet stockings extended upward from pearly-white stiletto heels. Linda’s hard-on raged. She did an about-face.

“Actually guys,” she addressed Karen and Jess, “I think I will try to tough it out. I’m sure it will pass soon.”

“Hell yeah! That’s the spirit.” Jess encouraged.

“Great! Do you need anything?” Karen asked.

“Actually, yeah, where’s the alcohol?” Linda asked sheepishly.

And so Linda began the process of getting Salina drunk in an attempt to seduce her. Part of Linda was shocked and disgusted with this very new aspect of herself, but another part of Linda really wanted some of that pussy. As this was going on, some party-goers couldn’t help but notice the obscene bulge in Linda’s booty shorts as she continually chatted up the hot nurse. However, as it was Halloween everyone just put it up to being simply a kinky costume. Some even asked her directly how she intended on picking up guys whilst wearing a strap-on, to which Linda laughed nervously.

By nine there was already a fair amount of women in attendance. Some notables included Kim, dressed as the Bride of Frankenstein. She wore a stunning rendition of the traditional wig, which was actually quite stylish with it’s curls. She wore a short ragdoll-style dress with stitches all over it and matching gloves. Her black leggings were strategically torn, and her black platform heels were to die for.

There was also Jacquelyn, who made a marvelous Betty Page, and Myranda, who was a dead-on Harley Quinn. In fact, most of the costumes were very well done, if a bit cliché. There was only one costume theme that had duplicates; the two cheerleaders Erica and Kylie. Aside from the color schemes (Erica was red and white while Kylie was blue and white), their costumes were identical, with tops that were little more than bras, micro skirts that easily revealed underlying panties, knee-high socks, and cute little lace-up heels. They both even had their blond hair in pigtails. Of course they had been arguing since they saw each other. The two of them were so similar, and they had made everything into a competition ever since they met in preschool.

And then there was Hanna. She was really very beautiful, but she scarcely let the world know it. On this Halloween she was dressed as a ghost, and not in a fancy way either. Her costume was basically a white sheet with holes in it. It was conducive to her normal party behavior: standing about and people watching. Tonight, however, she was mostly just watching one person: Linda. You see, Hanna was a huge futa enthusiast. She saw the bulge in Linda’s shorts right away, and couldn’t take her eyes off it. At that point she never would have guess that Linda had become a real dickgirl, but she could fantasize plenty. She could feel her panties getting moist. She realized, much to her excitement, that no one could tell what was happening under her sheet. So she found a nice comfy chair to sit in and boldly began to finger herself in the middle of the party. No one was any the wiser.

By about nine-forty, Megan had arrived. She was a bit of a wild one. Tonight she was a werewolf. She wore a frightening and grotesque mask over her head, but the rest of her was quite appealing. She had ripped up a flannel shirt into a cute little crop top that help to push up her decent-sized breasts. She had also ripped some blue jeans into some sexy short-shorts and attached a fluffy brown tail to the backside. Brown fuzzy legwarmers on her lower-leg gave the suggestion of fur, and the matching brown heels simply served to look hot.

As Linda passed by, Megan gave her bulge a playful squeeze. Linda froze in horror and Megan looked up in confusion. “Wow, that thing’s really lifelike.” was all she said before moving on.

Megan was often the life of the party. As she was planning her first move, she spied some candy sitting on the coffee table and briefly pulled up her mask to slip a piece in her mouth. She sucked on it for a second before chomping it to pieces. It swiftly dissolved and went down her throat, and Megan felt the rush. Her vagina sealed, expanded, and transformed in a matter of seconds. Obviously she was very confused, but she was also strangely aroused. She looked around, as if for direction. She knew her healthy boner would be clearly visible to anyone who looked. After a moment’s hesitation, she ran upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom. After throwing her costume off she looked down at her new addition. It was standing at full attention, and even had some pre-cum starting to leak out. It was around six or seven inches long, she figured. She then began fondling her balls. What a strange sensation. She probably would have been more distraught if she wasn’t so horny. Soon she was stroking her hand up and down the length of her shaft. Electricity shot up her spine. Her breathing became more and more like a pant as she jerked faster and faster. Her mind flooded with such delicious imagery: swollen, shapely breasts glistening with beads of sweat, ass cheeks rounded perfectly, like a full moon. She closed her eyes and found herself swimming in a sea of curvaceous flesh. In a wave of ecstasy she felt her balls tighten and release, looking down just in time to catch a load in her eye. She fell back as her dick kept spraying forward, making quite a mess. Megan was hooked. She needed more. She though about all the women downstairs. She thought about them getting drunk. She thought about their pussies.

“Damn, it’s still too early though.” She told herself. “I’ll just have to wait it out up here for a while.” She didn’t want to admit, even to herself, that she was afraid. Afraid of her own body, afraid of how the girls would react. She didn’t think about it. Instead, she turned her attention back to her cock and started jacking anew.

Downstairs, Linda had been making real progress with Salina. It was almost too easy in the end. Salina was all hands, and Linda made sure to keep the focus on herself. When Salina decided it would be better to lean on her for support than to risk standing alone, Linda knew she had it. She quickly and quietly lead the severely inebriated nurse upstairs and into Jess’ bedroom. Salina instinctively shambled onto the bed as Linda tried to collect herself. She was about to basically date-rape another woman with a penis she didn’t have when she woke up this morning. Try as she might, she couldn’t stop the series of events she had set in motion. She could feel herself removing her own skimpy costume as she held a predatory gaze to her prey.

“Heyyyyyy Linda. You know I’ve never done a… I never fucked a black chick before… I think…” Salina slurred lazily.

Linda said nothing as she leaned in and pulled down Salina’s fire-truck red g-string. It was wet.

“Linna… where’ju get that dildo? That’s nice…. That’s a nice dildo.” Salina strained to looked down before letting her head fall back to the mattress.

“Yeah, I brought my best strap-on just for you.” Linda replied in almost a whisper as she unzipped the top of Salina’s nurse-gown, letting her fluffy white breasts spill out. As she planted kisses all over them, Linda brought her hips up in preparation for penetration.

“Are you ready?” Linda tentatively asked the drunken beauty.

“Go…” Was all Salina managed.

Linda thrust forward and plunged her cock into Salina’s warm, waiting pussy, that may just as well have been dripping with alcohol. Salina moaned in pleasure and tightened around Linda’s length.

“mmm, Linna… you gotta lemmie borrow this thing…. We gotta be friends…” Salina stated through gasps.

Linda was silent. She was drinking in the new sensations afforded by her dick. She was plunging again and again into the most personal space of a near stranger. There was such ecstasy in this concept. The hot, wet churning felt so different on the other side. But then there was something else running through her head. She was screaming at herself to stop. She had to stop this madness. She was defying the laws of morality, nature, and sexual assault. She couldn’t stop though. She was chained to her animal lust. She was becoming quite frustrated with herself. Unfortunately, this frustration was getting taken out on Salina. As time went by, Linda’s thrusts became more and more violent. She was holding herself up with her arms. She was sweating. Her muscles began to ache. Salina’s eyes were sealed closed, and she started screaming in what Linda hoped was ecstasy. Linda clasped a firm hand over Salina’s mouth as she slammed her cock hard into her cunt. A fire was blazing in her mind and she swore she could hear thunder. And then, release. Linda came, and Linda came hard. She could feel her seed flow like a fire hose. Salina was squirming. Linda withdrew and jumped backward. Salina’s pussy felt strange. Linda watched in horror as she saw Salina’s vagina seal closed, and a finger of flesh sprout forward, accompanied by a fleshy sack.

“No… NO! Oh fuck, what have I done?!” As reason came flooding back, Linda fully realized the atrocity she had committed. And if that wasn’t enough, she was also responsible for turning an innocent woman into a freak like her.

“Salina! Are you ok? Oh god, I’m so sorry!” Linda cried out. Salina did not notice. In fact, she was unconscious.

Linda tended to the poor girl. She did her best to pull Salina’s gown over her new meat and pulled up her g-string. For good measure, she turned her on her side to be sure she wouldn’t choke on her own vomit. Then she left her to rest. Linda didn’t know what to do next, so she went to sit in the backyard and think.

Ten minutes earlier:

Megan was more aroused than ever. She could hear someone fucking someone else in Jess‘ bedroom. She was curious. She was envious. She didn’t know how many times she made herself cum, she just knew she had to get to all that pussy downstairs. So, her mind was made up. She just needed a plan. She thought about her costume. Werewolf. That’s like a dog, right? Dogs like to hump people’s legs, don’t they? And so Megan’s brilliant plan had crystallized. Just start humping.

After a mysterious hiatus, Megan Had finally reappeared on the scene downstairs. She fist laid eyes on Caitlin, who was dressed as a sexy zombie. Her tits were nearly falling out of her worn top. Below her raggedy skirt she soon found a feisty werewolf humping her leg.

“Oh… hi Meg. I see you’re… really into your costume.” Caitlin said through her grotesque makeup. “Oh my god! Is that the same strap-on Linda was wearing? You guys are such perves.”

“Yeah, you wouldn’t believe it!” Megan responded. Caitlin’s rotting aesthetic was a little troubling, however, so after a few more thrusts she moved on to her next target.

“Ah… much better!” Megan aid to herself as she spotted a particularly sexy version of Little Bo Peep. She wore a low cut black dress with lacy pink trim and a short skirt that puffed out. Her black fingerless gloves and matching knee-high boots added an especially interesting take on the character. Her cute black hat and shepherd staff (with a big pink bow tied on) completed the outfit. Megan started grinding on her leg.

“So, what’s your name?” Megan inquired through her unflinching mask.

“Um, Anabel. Hi.” The girl said as she nervously tugged on her curly blond locks.

“Anabel hm? That’s a cute name. Nice to meet you. I’m Meg. I’ll be humping your leg tonight.” Megan explained from her awkward position.

“Umm…” Anabel didn’t really say anything after that. She just kind of stood there uncomfortably for a few minutes. “Could you please… stop that?”

Megan was disappointed. She was slowly realizing how stupid her plan was, but she was too stubborn to let it go just yet. After scanning the room her gaze settled on Rebecca, who was dressed as Tank Girl (from the comic, not the shitty movie). Her head as shaved, save for two patches of long purple hair in the front that had been tied with little ribbons. She wasn’t wearing any shirt at all, just a lacy black c-cup bra. Her pants were a pair of tight blue jeans that had been ripped into shorts, with a makeshift loincloth thrown on for good measure. She gripped her beer with a black leather glove as she tapped the floor with a heavy combat boot. She had placed various bandages here and there over her tattooed body for added effect.

“Hey Rebecca, where’s your costume?” Megan asked as she got started on Rebecca’s left leg.

“What the fuck are you doing Meg?” Rebecca growled.

“I’m humping your leg.” Megan replied with a smile that Rebecca failed to see through the mask.

“Fuck off.” Rebecca said flatly.

“Oh come on, I’m just-” Megan was interrupted with a boot to the face. Rebecca could be quite testy at times, especially after she’d had a few.

Rebecca walked off disinterested as a crowd gathered around Megan’s collapsed body. The werewolf mumbled incoherently as she was placed on the couch. Someone removed her mask and handed her an ice pack. It was Isabel, on of Megan’s closer friends. She was dressed as Supergirl.

“Oh, my hero.” Megan joked.

“What the hell were you thinking? Bugging Rebecca with a strap-on. That’s just asking for trouble.” Isabel lectured.

“Right, blame the victim. That’s progressive.” Megan held the ice to her head.

“No, you were asking for it. I don’t know if you realize this, but no one really likes it when a dog humps their leg.” Isabel let out a sigh. “But I do suppose she overreacted.”

“THANK you.” Megan was starting to feel better. She wondered, briefly, if she should tell her friend about what was happening. But then, that would mean admitting that something was wrong. Instead she began explaining the finer points of leg-humping as Isabel listened on with mock-interest.

“That’s fascinating and all Meg, but would you like me to get you something to drink?” Isabel said finally.

“Oh yeah, that’d be great.” Megan replied as she saw Linda descend the stairs and move swiftly to the back yard. “Hmmmm.”

“Great, I’ll be right back.” Isabel said as she got up.

As Megan was looking away, Isabel snatched up the last three pieces of candy from the coffee table and slipped them into her mouth. She listened to them click together as she rolled them around with her tongue. They very quickly turned into a gooey consistency, and Isabel swallowed them before she reached the kitchen.

As with most parties of this nature, the kitchen was a popular place to congregate. Jess was tending to the punch bowl as she discussed the nutritional merits of sherbet with Kim. Erica and Kylie were trying to outdrink each other. Caitlin was reminiscing about Halloweens gone by with Nell and Lavena (a devil and a vampire, respectively). A few of the girls acknowledged Isabel’s entrance into the room. Isabel in turn froze in her tracks. Something felt massively strange with her nether workings. She instinctively closed the kitchen door behind her as she prepared for the unknown. Suddenly she felt her pussy clamp tight, only to rocket forward in the shape of a huge erect cock. Her cheap red costume panties ripped and fell away to reveal two massive balls hanging from the base of what must have been a 18 inch dick. Isabel gasped. Then, almost as an afterthought, she could feel her shirt tighten as her breasts expanded. The clasp of her bra snapped, and the synthetic fabric stretched to the point of becoming translucent.

“Um… Isabel? What?” Kim started.

“Why didn’t anyone tell me this party was cock-themed?” Nell wondered aloud.

Isabel didn’t respond. A wave of lust had just washed over her mind. Her new meat ached to be touched, and she had to oblige. She began running both of her hands up and down the length of her shaft as a room full of women watched on, eyes full of shock and amazement. Her desire was building. She imagined everyone in the room tearing their costumes off and rushing over to lavish her meat with affection. She started stroking faster. There was no room for confusion in her mind. There was only sex. She imagined impaling each girl’s cunt with her huge tool over and over again. She leaned her back against the door to support herself. This also served to seal off the room. Tits. Lot’s of tits. In her mind there was an avalanche of tits.. Her manipulations reached a fever-pitch as she frantically gasped out. The other girls looked at each other wordlessly, then finally Kim stepped up.

“Isabel… I think you need to calm down. Maybe have a seat… maybe-” As Kim walked forward, Isabel fixated on her cautious cleavage.

“I… AH! Oh… cumming!” Isabel announced half-heartedly.

The volley was magnificent. There was little time to react, and little cover to take. Kim suffered a direct hit to the tits. She flailed around, trying desperately to rid herself of the soggy payload. Her thrashing only served to intensify the splash effect. No one was spared from the cumstorm, save for Lavena. The clever vampiress had managed to use the refrigerator door as a shield. Everything else was tainted in some way, including the punch. No one was thinking about that though. The girls’ concern for being not covered in sperm was quickly overshadowed by a very definite change in their anatomy. The kitchen was soon full of busty dickgirls, and thanks to Isabel’s increased potency, they were larger than the ones created earlier in the night. Kim especially, who took the brunt of the load, was nearly as large as Isabel. In fact, her breasts were actually larger, due to the fact that the stream was focused on her bosom. Her nipples were spilling over the top of her dress.

“What the fuck Isabel? What the FUCK?!” Nell finally found her voice. Her anger was augmented by her devil getup. It was a nice two-piece number. A red and black corset holding up her newly enhanced boobs while her brand-new cock tented her red and black mini-skirt. Long silky red gloves sheathed her fists, and as she clicked forward in her shiny black heels her devil tail wagged back and forth. Red horns jutted from her short black hair like exclamation points as she got in Isabel’s face. Isabel locked the door.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO US BITCH?!” Nell was nearly as red as her costume.

“I… I don’t know… I didn’t mean to…” Isabel tried very hard to shrink, in more ways than one. There was a knock at the door.

“Hey, is everything ok in there?” It was Karen. “Why’s the door locked? Jess? Are you in there?”

“Yeah, I’m in here.” Jess responded, putting a hand over her crotch as though Karen could see. “We just dropped some glass. We’re gonna clean it up.”

“Oh, ok. Well, could you give me the punch bowl and some cups then?”

“Yeah, hang on.” Jess quickly handed the bowl and cups through the door and locked it back. There was a moment’s pause. “Ok guys, let’s figure this shit out.”

Everyone seemed to be fidgeting. Lavena alternated between trying not to look at everyone’s bulges and taking care not to touch any spooge. She had to lift up her long black dress and mind the edges of her long drop sleeves especially. Erica and Kylie started arguing about who’s boobs had grown more. Caitlin curiously poked at the bulge under her knee-length skirt.

“I don’t know what happened guys, one minuet I was coming to get Meg something to drink, next thing I know I have a dick and I’m incredibly horny. I don’t…” Isabel tried to explain.

“Well, whatever it was, you gave it to us.” Nell started in. Then, after some though and a confused look; “I don’t know about you all, but I really want some pussy now.” After admitting this, she quickly covered her own mouth.

Lavena looked concerned.

“Hey, you dodged it didn’t you Lavena?” Kim said as a fascinated look came over her face.

“Um, no. I tried. I have a stiffy now though, just like you guys.” Lavena said unconvincingly.

“Oh yeah? I don’t see it. Show us.” Kim demanded.

Lavena looked around for some defense and found none. “I love you guys and all, but I’m not about to flash you.”

Finally Jess stepped up. “So Lavena’s fine. That’s great. Don’t get any ideas though. I mean, I know. I’m thinking it too, but that’s just wrong. This wasn’t her fault. She’s off limits.”

“Bullshit! I want a piece of that!” Kim was shocked at her own outburst.

“Lavena, you should get out of here. We’ll try to figure something out in here. DON’T tell anyone what’s happening though! I’ll drive us home when we finish.” Caitlin reassured her friend.

Lavena quickly and quietly worked her way out of the tainted kitchen. Her pace quickened when she noticed that most of them had started stroking themselves with their eyes locked on the retreating vampire. As she stepped into the living room, she took a deep breath, of semen-free air. She heard the door lock behind her. Wondering what would happen next, she sat on a chair and surveyed the more normal part of the party.

Hanna was still going at it. First Linda, and then Megan’s wonderful performance. Hiding under her sheet, Hanna had been watching Megan unconsciously play with the bulge in her shorts ever since she got on the couch. Hanna knew something was up. Her futa-sense was tingling. She was getting very worked up. So, when she saw Megan’s bulge surge outward after drinking some punch, Hanna naturally had an orgasm. She let out a little squeak, but no one seemed to notice. She drank in Megan’s expression as she surveyed the growth in her pants. Then, to Hanna’s dismay, Megan escaped toward the back yard. It would be too obvious if she followed her out. She decided instead to try and get an overhead view from upstairs. She walked up the stairs and into the first room she saw: Jess’ bedroom. She closed the door behind her and made for the window, but was stopped by a vision of beauty.

Salina was still laying in bed, resting peacefully. Her breasts flowed freely into the dark air. Best of all, though, was her cock, which stood rock hard and triumphant and though it were celebrating it’s victory over the skirt. Hanna walked forward in a trance. She felt as though she had found her holy grail. There was a living, breathing dickgirl laying before her. She wanted to lunge forward and seize the cock. She wanted to bury her face on those balls. She wanted to talk to- no she wanted to BE Salina. She was scared though. Her life’s desire was right there in front of her, but she was too afraid to wake it up. Instead, she pulled up a chair and started masturbating to the image of the sleeping beauty. Nearly instantly she fell into what she thought was an orgasm without end.

A bit earlier:

The feeling of the cool punch settling in Megan’s stomach as soon accompanied by a sudden jolt to her breasts and her package. She knew instantly that she had somehow fucked up again. She realized that something must be done, but what? Who could she talk to? Then she remembered. Linda. She was in the back yard, right? So she got up with a jolt and raced outside, leaving her mask behind.

“Wow, the girls really pulled out all the stops back here.” Megan remarked to herself as she entered the spooky cemetery. “Kind of a waste though. No one’s out here. Except…”

Megan tried to scan through the heavy fog. She thought she could hear something. A wet sliding sound. A sniffling. She saw a shadow hunched over among the styrofoam headstones. Slowly she crept forward, closer and closer, until finally she could make out Linda’s features. Her slick, erect, and jiggling features. Suddenly she turned her head.

“Oh shit! Who the fuck!” Linda exclaimed as she made a hurried attempt to stow her meat in her tight, tight shorts. She turned her back to the intruder as she struggled. “Who’s there? Leave me alone!”

“Relax Linda, it’s me, Meg.” Megan herself was a little excited from the sudden shattering of the silence.

“Meg! It’s not what you think. I was just…” Linda fumbled to explain, still failing to make herself decent.

“It’s ok Linda, you can turn around. I saw you.”

“Oh, that? That was just a strap-on. It’s not real.” Linda tried to laugh it off.

“Yeah, that’s what I told them too. Word around the party is that I’m borrowing yours.”

“You… you what?” Linda turned her head to look at Megan as the werewolf revealed herself.

“See? I’m packing too.” Megan turned a little red when she realized just how much her dick had grown.

Linda turned around, her cock still hanging free. “Well, at least I’m not the only one.”

Megan noticed that Linda had been crying, and seeing as they both just had “wang show and tell” they figured they may as well talk about it. Megan was never very good at that sort of thing, but she decided she had a fresh sort of bond to develop. Linda revealed that she was deeply upset because not only had she been the recipient of massive genital transformation, but also because she used her new part to take advantage of Salina. Megan tried to console her with tales of her own wacky humping adventures. One thing lead to another, and sure enough the two new dick-friends had their hands all over each other. As Megan slowly removed Linda’s top, Linda began to slowly run her hand up and down Megan’s cock.

“Mmm, why is your dick bigger than mine? And look at these tits. You weren’t always this big, were you?” Linda cooed.

“No,” Megan responded before taking one of Linda’s nipples in her mouth. “They just grew. The punch for… for some reason caused… caused it.”

“What the hell is happening here?” Linda wondered aloud as she started going down on Megan. The hand that had been at her cock moved to squeezing her ass, as her other hand started stroking her own cock.

“Oh… oh god! This is so much better than leg-humping!” Megan squirmed. This new, alien sensation gave her quite a rush. Linda’s oral technique was flawless. Megan could do little more than absently caress the skin of Linda’s back. As Megan’s gasps increased in volume and frequency, Linda knew she was on the right track. She absorbed the smell, taste, and texture of Megan’s pre-cum, and it intoxicated her body. She was close. They were both close.

“Oh! Linda!” Megan reported as she shot her load down her friend’s accommodating throat. Linda eagerly took in every last drop, and it nearly sent her over the edge. Then, there was a strange but familiar sensation. As she continued to pump her fist up and down her dick, Linda could feel it lengthen and expand. Her free hand followed the tingling sensation to her breasts which were also found to be in a state of growth. Accompanying the growth spurt was a sexual rush that sent Linda into a climax. She leaned back, awash with all manner of fantastic feelings saturating all the right places, and promptly came all over Megan. Megan in turn experienced a fresh bout of growth as well, and she was instantly ready for more action. In this way, Linda and Megan were engaged in an enthusiastic fuck/growth/fuck session for quite some time.

Back inside:

Lavena hadn’t been sitting long before she realized that the night’s strange events were not limited to the kitchen. First of all, why was Megan resting on the sofa? Then, why did she suddenly run into the back yard? Why did Hanna race upstairs moments later? Why was there a girl dressed as Link, and why was she giving the punch such funny looks? Did this all have something to do with dickgirls? Her pondering was soon interrupted by Caitlin’s hand on her shoulder.

“Oh, hey Caitlin. How are things going in there?” Lavena was slightly surprised.

“They’re alright. Let’s talk about it upstairs.” Caitlin seemed a little distracted. Lavena easily noted her erection.

“Can’t we just go?” Lavena was a little worried.

“I still have to help out. I just want to talk a bit.” Caitlin insisted.

So, they made their way through the living room and into the quiet of the stairway. “So, did you guys figure anything out?” Lavena whispered was they ascended the stairs.

“Not really, besides the fact that it’s contagious through contact with sperm. Also, multiple exposures seem to increase the effects. We decided it would be best to let Isabel clean up her own mess, since your own sperm doesn’t seem to have an effect on yourself.” Caitlin explain.

“Wow… so I take it you guys… experimented… on each other?” Lavena’s concern was growing.

“Yeah… well not on purpose. Some of the girls got a little… excited.” Caitlin was fidgeting.

As they were talking they had made their way to Karen’s bedroom. It was empty and quiet.

“Caitlin, you know, I’m sorry this is happening and everything, but I don’t really want a dick. I mean, I’m pretty attached to my vagina.” Lavena carefully explained.

Caitlin removed her meat from her costume. “Come on. Don’t you want this nice big cock? I have some condoms. You’ll be fine. Come on, how long have we known each other? I want you so bad!” The zombie girl was pleading. Her eyes were sad and desperate. Her cock stood rigid, like an exclamation mark.

Lavena had to admit that she was more than a little turned on. Caitlin made a strong point. They had shared a fleeting attraction before this night. Things seemed oddly right, and Lavena was moistening despite herself. She found herself walking forward. She found Caitlin’s hands removing her costume. She found the dick right in front of her face. She licked it a few times before helping slip the condom on. Soon she was panting and grunting hard on her hands and knees as Caitlin nailed her from behind. Such exhilaration! Their new lust for each other grew with every frenzied thrust. Caitlin was diving head first into foreign waters, and Lavena was basking in the insanity of it all. Caitlin came hard into her love glove and it was quickly tossed aside as Lavena whipped wildly around and locked lips with her lover. The dickgirl was still rock-hard and Lavena was all over her prize. She was blinded with lust. Sucking, licking, biting, then once more she mounted her friend. This time they were face to face. Their breasts rubbed, jiggled, and danced together. Their sweat mingled and became one. As Lavena bounced up and down, her voice reached higher and higher. Her pussy clamped down as hard as it could, trying desperately to lock in the ecstasy. Caitlin lunged forward, laying Lavena flat on the bed. In between massive thrusts, Caitlin ravished her friend’s breasts. Before she knew it she was shooting her load. Her seed penetrated deep, and a new dickgirl was born. Caitlin leapt back, shocked and ashamed that another pussy had been claimed. Lavena, however, was now more wound up than ever, and proceeded to unleash her lust.

Back downstairs:

Alanis was a quiet girl most of the time. She always meant well, and had a pretty smile, but she was just too shy for her own good. Truth be told, she was actually one of the most attractive women at the party, but her timid nature and shut-in tendencies left her largely untested the arena of love. She really never went out except for occasions that allowed her to cosplay. Tonight she was dressed as her favorite, Link. She had been cautiously enjoying the party, and even hazarding the odd conversation here and there, when suddenly a glass of punch changed everything. She was a dickgirl now. She stood silently. She could feel her growth slipping around in her white tights every time she moved. She decided to stand motionless and stare at the punch bowl. The whole party buzzed around her. Girls trickled out of the kitchen. Suddenly:

“What… the… FUCK!” Everyone turned to see the source of the outburst. Standing next to the punch bowl was what appeared to be a pirate wench. She was dressed in the height of pirate fashion with her jolly roger hat and high-heeled boots. She wore a white shirt under her black bodice, and her short skirt had eye-catching red and white stripes. The outfit was completed with an eye patch. Of course, it’s not what she was wearing that caught people’s eye. It was the fact that the front of her skirt was flipped up, and under she was firmly gripping a penis. Her name was Erin.

“What the fuck?!” Erin repeated. “Is this some kind of joke? Did you guys put something in the punch? What?!” Despite how worked up she was getting, Erin started stroking her dick.

Erica quickly rushed up to the distraught pirate and tried to quiet her down. Kylie immediately took issue with this and started bitching rather loudly, though mere moment ago she had been thinking about doing the same thing. Before long both of them had forgotten about Erin’s plight and were engaged in a full-blown argument. The whole room was on the verge of chaos.

“Everyone, SHUT UP!” Jess finally spoke up. “Since it’s out in the open now, we all may as well come forward.” Karen looked at her roommate with concern and confusion. Jess looked back, but continued to address the party. “We’re not sure exactly what’s happening, but we know some of the rules. First of all, Kitchen Girls, you know who you are, step forward.” Kim, Erica, Kylie, Isabel, and Nell stepped forward, some more grudgingly than others. “We, and a couple other girls, for one reason or the other have… changed. For some reason… our pussies turned into dicks.”

“Bullshit! What the fuck are you talking about?” Rebecca chimed in.

“Shut up! Do you see her over there?” Jess indicated Erin, who was still jacking off. “Do you need us all to show you? There’s something strange going around, and it’s transferred through semen.”

“Alright then,” Erin started angrily. “Which one of you bitches jizzed in the punch?!”

“That doesn’t matter right now! We just need to… Kim, what the fuck?” Jess looked angrily at Kim, who was very involved in jacking herself off with both hands.

“What? Erin’s doing it too. It doesn’t matter anymore, right? Everyone knows, and I’m really fucking horny.”

Jess was silent. She knew she couldn’t argue against Kim when she was feeling the same way. She watched as one by one each dickgirl began jerking her meat. It was as though there was something in the air. She was almost surprised when she looked down to find that she too was masturbating in the midst of a party. She fell to her knees and scanned the room. She looked at the regular girls. She could see something in their eyes. Want. They were horny too. Maybe it was all the alcohol, maybe it was the pheromones, maybe there were stronger forces at work. Maybe it was all of the above. Regardless, an orgy was agreed upon without anyone saying a word.

“Just remember!” Jess addressed the crowd one last time before plunging into Karen. “Don’t cum in or on anyone! We can’t let this spread!”

And they were off. Karen and Jess had seen each other naked plenty of times over the years, but this time was worlds different. In each other they saw the very definition of beauty and desire. The iron bond they had formed over the years now attached them directly by the genitals. It was juicy beyond words. The whole scene was, really. Rebecca and Kim were tied up in what could have been a fight just as easily as it was sex. Alanis was quietly and tenderly fucking Little Bo Peep. Erin found herself pumping in and out of Jacquelyn. Nell, the devil, was fucking an angel named Krista. And Isabel’s huge, monolithic cock was being worshiped by no less than four girls; Catwoman, Harley Quinn, a Playboy bunny, and a football player named Judy.

Erica and Kylie were too involved in each other to worry about pussy. They were jacking each other off, both of them trying to outlast the other.

“Ha, bitch! I can feel your cock shuddering! You about to cum!” Erica mocked.

“Less talk more action, bitch!” Kylie replied before getting an evil glint in her eye. She quickly swooped down and took Erica’s cock in her mouth, sucking hard.

“Bitch! You’re cheating! Hands only!” Erica yelled as she half-heartedly tried to push Kylie off. “Oh… you dirty little whore!” Erica had a different idea. When she felt her cock get ready to cum, the held Kylie’s head down with both hands.

“MmmmMmm!! MMMMMM!!!!!!” Kylie struggled to get free, but it was no use.

“Ahh! How do you like that, bitch?!” Erica said sadistically as she shot wave after wave down Kylie’s throat. She could see her rival’s cock grow and expand. “Ha! You dick’s ever fatter now! You’re turning out to be quite the stud, Kylie!”

Kylie finally broke free. “Bitch!” She looked down, and smiled. “Well, at least my tits are bigger than yours now! Ha!”

“Oh yeah?” Erica caught Kylie off guard and quickly finished her job, making her cum. Erica grabbed a handful of Kylie’s spooge and rubbed it all over her own tits, causing massive growth. Her dick growth was negligible. “How do you like me now, bitch?”

And so the great contest was afoot. Using their own and each other’s jizz, the two girls tried to increase their own boob mass while simultaneously expanding their rival’s dick. They continued this for a while, totally oblivious to the orgy around them.

As Rebecca and Kim proceed with there oh so violent fucking, Rebecca’s “women’s intuition” went off.

“Hey…. AH!… Kim? When are you…. OH FUCK…. Gonna cum?” Rebecca inquired.

“I got a… DAMNit bitch! A lot… left.”

Rebecca could sense a general stiffening of Kim’s cock. “Bullshit!” She shouted as she leapt from the dick just in time to see it spurt a white stream upward. She kicked Kim in the face. “Not cool, bitch!” As she scanned the room, Rebecca noted that Erin had successfully pulled out of Jacquelyn, so she went to get her turn with the pirate.

Just as Alanis pulled out of Anabel, a slightly bloody Kim rushed up from behind and came directly in Anabel’s pussy.

“Um… Kim?” Anabel started. “Did you just? Ahhhhh! Dick!” Anabel blushed brightly and pulled her dress down tightly over her new member, and Kim got a few more bruises.

Meanwhile, Karen and Jess were still locked in their sweet, passionate love, when suddenly Jess pulled out.

“No Jess, keep going!” Karen said immediately. “Keep it up for god’s sake!”

“I’m about to cum.” Jess replied sadly. “I can’t cum inside you or you’ll transform.”

“I don’t care, Jess. We’re best friends. If you have a problem, then I do too. Whatever this is, we’ll face it together, so get back in there damn it!”

“Are you sure about this Karen?”

“Of course I am! Fuck me!”

So they resumed where they had left off. Karen’s snatch was soaked. Jess’s thrusts were deep and slow, almost agonizing. There was an intense stirring, and soon Jess could feel her fluids transfer into Karen and watched the now familiar transformation scene.

“Just remember,” Jess said. “This was your call.”

Karen looked at her friend and then down at her new appendage before they started making out, with a hand on each other’s cocks.

Meanwhile, Nell and Krista’s fucking reached a fever-pitch. They were a flurry of white feathers and red forks. Nell could feel that she was about to cum, but pulled out only after a moment’s hesitation. She made it out alright, but the sperm she issued forth landed squarely on the angel’s cunt. They both looked down with a vague sense of horror, but their minds were too clouded with lust to really care too much. As soon as it sprang forth, Krista took her dick into her hands. Suddenly, there was an interruption from behind. Mt. Isabel was erupting.

She was lying on her back with a pack of girls swarming her meat. When the jizz started to fly, something of a panic broke out. Everyone was trying to get clear of the blast radius, but the living room was simply too crowded. A couple more pussies were claimed, and many of the cocks were expanded.

“Jesus, this is getting insane.” Jess muttered.

“Getting? I don’t know where you’ve been for the past hour or so, but I think we crossed that line when our clambake turned into a sausage fest.” Karen replied.

“Right.” Jess said, her expression suddenly turning more concerned. “Hey, when’s the last time you saw Linda?”

“Oh shit! Hmmm, I think… I think I saw her head into the backyard.”

She wasn’t hard to find. As soon as they got outside, they could clearly hear the sounds of pleasure. A short trek through the “spooky” graveyard revealed two incredibly endowed dickgirls in the midst of passion.

“Linda! Meg! What the fuck?!” Karen exclaimed. Before her Linda and Megan lay on the ground slobbering all over each other’s cocks, which had to be at lease two feet long each. They had shed most of their costume elements. There’s no way they would have fit. Besides their great big dicks, they both had huge balls rolling around in the grass with them, and up top they sported tits that could only be described as gargantuan.

“Karen! Oh shit! Jess! This is…” Linda was suddenly in a panic.

“It’s ok sweetheart.” Megan said lazily. “I think they’re hip to our game.” She indicated Karen and Jess’ erections.

“How did this happen?!” Jess said, transfixed by the luscious breasts lying before her.

“Lots of fucking.” Megan explained. “Don’t you guys know how this works by now? More cum, more sex.”

“You guys must have been going at it for a while.” Karen said as she started feeling herself up.

“Yeah, well what are you waiting for? Let’s get it on already!” Megan was getting impatient.

Without a word Jess positioned herself over Megan’s huge boobs and went in for a titfuck. The oversized masses of femininity were so soft and comfortable that Jess couldn’t last long. Having already been lubricated by an untold amount of sperm, Jess’ dick was able to dive in and out like a bullet train.

“Oh, fuck! These tits!” Jess reported as she shot her load deep into Megan’s cleavage, causing her breasts to grow even more.

As the tit-fuckery continued, Karen was fully exploring Linda’s monster dick. She ran her palms up and down the smooth skin, trying to read the blood-vessels like oversized braille.

“Karen…” Linda gasped. “Does anyone know what’s happening?”

“Linda, I’m not sure anyone cares right now.”

Meanwhile, upstairs:

Hanna couldn’t take it anymore. She could hear raucous sex happening next door. She had been masturbating basically all night. Right in front of her lie her heart’s desire. She had to do something! She crept forward. Slowly, painfully, she edged forward until her face was nearly touching the unconscious member. She could smell it. She absorbed the scent. She wanted to make perfume from that aroma. Before she even knew what she was doing, her mouth was around the head. She froze, blushing at no one. Her eyes darted around, but she dared not remove the penis from her mouth. She started moving her tongue, teasing the underside of the head. Such a smooth texture! What intoxicating flavor! She went to it in earnest. She was hungry for more, her mouth dripping nearly as much as her pussy. She started bobbing her head up and down, milking Salina for all that she had. She wanted more. That dick was the straw through which Hanna would devour that unconscious nurse’s soul. Salina let out a moan, one that ordinarily would have set Hanna running, but she was too close now. This was it! She could feel her prize tightening up. There was a rush. Hot victory was soon exploding into her mouth, running down her throat, purifying her guts. Then, she instinctively withdrew her fingers from her snatch and watched as it transformed. She was transfixed. “This must be the face of god” she whispered to herself as she watched her penis stride forth. She took a moment to asses her new fortune. She was a little disappointed to find that she was not a true futa as her vagina had been sacrificed. In the end she decided it was close enough before going to work one more on Salina.

Back in the living room:

After Isabel’s interruption, the orgy had started up again without much issue. There was stiff competition for the few vaginas that remained. Each true girl that remained had at least three cocks bearing down on her. No orifice was safe, really. The dickgirls were getting quite desperate. They were starting to leave the party, heading into town to score some fresh pussy. Occasionally a late arrival or two would show up at the front door and get snatched into the action, but such appearances had stopped by 11:30.

Rebecca knew she was in trouble. The dickgirls were getting far too careless. She tried to escape the party, but both doors were being heavily watched. She was finally able to escape into the bathroom and lock herself in. She thought she was safe. She heard a knocking.

“Fuck off, freak! My cunt’s worn out, go fuck yourselves!”

But the knocking continued. In fact, it got louder. In fact, it was more of a banging, and Rebecca realized that they were actually trying to break the door down.

“FUCK OFF BITCHES! You’re not getting any, so FORGET IT!” Rebecca was starting to get worried.

The dickgirls weren’t really listening though, as soon the door was little more than a pile of splinters. Rebecca was faced with a wall or writhing chicks with dicks. And balls. Rebecca started swinging her boots. Thwack! She was a natural. Thwack! Ball-shot after ball-shot followed. She carved out a pathway for herself, leaving a line of crotch-clutching girls in her wake. There was an opening, and she took it. The dickgirls started getting more malicious. They were shooting their loads at her. Rebecca was all adrenaline though. As she dodged spurt after spurt of semen, she seriously considered joining the circus. A few kicks later and Rebecca was out the front door. She took a brief moment to moon her pursuers before dashing off into the night, completely unharmed.

Of course, all of the commotion brought the attention of everyone in the house. Soon everyone (besides Hanna and Salina) was back in the living room. Newly enlarged Karen wanted answers as to why her bathroom door was shattered. It was soon revealed that there was no one left at the party with a vagina. At that point most of the girls realized it would be best to leave the party. Erica and Kylie, who had grown quite large through out their competition, decided to go downtown and make a game of seeing who could get the most tail.

It was about midnight, and Karen and Jess decided they may as well start cleaning up. Of course, this mostly entailed clearing the obscene amount of semen that seemed to be everywhere. A few other girls stuck around to help out, namely Linda and Isabel. Some others were napping on whatever clean surface they could find, upstairs being off limits “just in case.” As they were getting out the mops, there was a knock at the door. Thinking that one of the girls had forgotten something, Linda went to answer. Who she found, however, was The Witch.

“You!” Linda started.

“Yes, me.” The Witch responded. Her eyes flashed briefly. “Now, do be a dear and let me introduce myself properly.”

Linda attempted to argue, but soon found that her tongue was getting in the way. In fact, it had become a cock. Linda let out a muffled scream, which got the attention of everyone else.

“Well, Happy Halloween my dearies!” The Witch addressed the stunned crowd with a surprisingly soothing voice. “I see you girls have been quite busy! I would never have guessed my candy would be such a hit.” The girls could feel their dicks hardening despite themselves as The Witch sauntered about the room. “Some like to keep their tricks and treats separate, but I find things are much more interesting if you combine the two.” As she spoke, The Witch slowly shed her robe, revealing only lacy black lingerie underneath. The girls found that they too were removing whatever clothing they had recently adorned. “It’s not all fun being a witch, you know. What would drive an ordinary woman wild has positively no effect on me.” She walked up to Isabel and rubbed gently on her enormous member. “No, I require something a bit more drastic.” She locked eyes with Isabel, causing her to cum instantly. The Witch held her hand in the stream for a moment before withdrawing it, slinging semen into the crowd. Naturally, she was not affected. “Of course, usually I consort with more otherworldly creatures. Halloween is the only night I play with mortals. Call it tradition.” Linda got in The Witches’ face, her dick-tongue jutting angrily as she tried to talk around it. The Witch loosely wrapped her arms around her. “There there, it will be alright dear.” The Witch said as she started making out with the upset dickgirl, effectively deep-throating the tongue-cock. As Linda started to climax, The Witch casually pushed her onto a bystander. She looked around at the silent, naked gathering of dickgirls around her. Her lingerie suddenly vaporized, leaving only her pointy hat. “Well, what are you waiting for? Come on girls.”

The crowd suddenly lurched forward, as though they had been in chains. The ensuing orgy was far more concentrated than it had been earlier that night. The focus was clearly on The Witch’s magic pussy. She could easily take in even the largest of cocks in the room. No one was able to last long inside her. Her skin seemed to radiate pure orgasmic energy. The mass of dickgirls writhed and heaved, spattering and gushing at every instant.

“Oh, come on girls. I know you can do better than that!” The Witch said as she took three cocks to her cunt, one in the ass, and one that kept bobbing around her face. “Well, I suppose it’s up to me to push the envelope.”

That is precisely the point when things truly became insane. Each girl sprouted no less than two extra cocks. There’s were cocks everywhere. Big, fat ones. Long, snaky ones. Dicks on tits, dicks on heads, dicks on dicks. There were dick-fingers, dick-fists, dick-arms, until finally Anabel was just a big dick with boobs. Karen had developed an impressive array of dick-tentacles. Krista, frustrated by her inability to get into The Witch, settled for sucking herself off, while jacking off two of her other dicks. Isabel could no longer move around, as her balls were simply too large. They anchored her to her spot, where she simply watched while jerking her dick-nipples. Some of the orgy was actually taking place on top of her colossal dick, which was taking up at least as third of the living room.

Three hours had passed. The Witch stood surrounded by the collapsed forms of her dick-beasts.

“Well ‘girls,’ I suppose that will have to do. Even with my magic it seems the lot of you simply lack staying power. I will let you rest now.” She surveyed all that she had wrought as her clothes reappeared around her.

“Uhhhhhg… wait!” Jess struggled to a half-sitting position, brushing from her face the long dangling dicks that now comprised her hair, causing them to spurt slightly. “What about us? You can’t….”

The Witch turned around, almost out the door. “Well, I suppose I may undo some of the changes after a day or so. I don’t know.”

And then she was gone.

Epilogue:

Salina opened her eyes to a blur.

“Gagh…. Mmm ump…..uhhh…. Oh fuck… how much did I fucking have last night?” She brought her hand to her head as she willed her vision to clear. She could make out the morning light shining through the window. “Gah… too fucking bright in here!”

As she lurched to get up, her face smacked into something firm and warm. “Wah…?” Was all she could say to the giant dick that was somehow attached to her crotch. “Ah! What the fuck?!” She fell out of bed. Looking down, she could see the front of her cheap costume had ripped apart, and someone’s huge fucking tits were hanging out. “What! What!”

As she rose shakily to her knees, she could see that she had not been alone in bed. Some girl was sleeping there. Se looked familiar. Holga? Herra? Something like that. What mattered was that she also had a dick, and it was at least twice as big as Salina’s.

“What the fuck happened last night?”

Re: Sausagefest Halloween '09 - by Squeeshka

The Morning After

Salina opened her eyes to a blur.

“Gagh…. Mmm ump…..uhhh…. Oh fuck… how much did I fucking have last night?” She brought her hand to her head as she willed her vision to clear. She could make out the morning light shining through the window. “Gah… too fucking bright in here!”

As she lurched to get up, her face smacked into something firm and warm. “Wah…?” Was all she could say to the giant dick that was somehow attached to her crotch. “Ah! What the fuck?!” She fell out of bed. Looking down, she could see the front of her cheap costume had ripped apart, and someone’s huge fucking tits were hanging out. “What! What!”

As she rose shakily to her knees, she could see that she had not been alone in bed. Some girl was sleeping there. Se looked familiar. Holga? Herra? Something like that. What mattered was that she also had a dick, and it was at least twice as big as Salina’s.

“What the fuck happened last night?” Her inquiry was halfway directed at the sleeping dickgirl. “This is a dream. Just a dream. Time to wake up now!” She tried to convince herself. She slapped herself about the face a few times, giving up after successfully worsening her headache. She looked back down at her 1.5 foot erection. “Helga! Wake up!” She suddenly commanded.

Hanna jumped a little, then slowly woke up. “Uummmm…?” Was all she said before closing her eyes again. She lazily adjusted her position in bed, causing her four foot monstrosity to land on top of herself. She let out a muffled cry of surprised pleasure as she lay a hand to rest on top of her meat. “My name’s Hanna, by the way.” She corrected with her eyes still closed.

Salina stared in wonder briefly. Hanna looked so comfortable, even with her two giant balls constantly shifting around her lap. The shy girl had started to lick the tip of her own cock when Salina interrupted her.

“Ok then Hanna, would you be so kind as to tell me what the fuck we are both doing with ridiculously huge dicks?!” Salina was trying to keep calm for the sake of diplomacy as well as her own migraine, but it was proving difficult.

“Don’t look a gift-hose in the mouth. Relax. We can do so much more now that you’re awake!” Hanna replied, enjoying a massive boost of confidence she had somehow acquired over the night.

“You did this didn’t you?! What the fuck are you?! Fuck you! I’m getting out of here!” Salina tried to sound as intimidating as possible, but she could feel a growing fear inside of her. What else was this girl capable of? She didn’t want to hang around and find out.

“Suit yourself.” Was all Hanna said before she proceeded to suck herself off in earnest.

Salina did her best to restrain her cock with her little red g-string. Needless to say, she didn’t get very far. She settled for running her meat straight up her strained gown. The bulge was clearly visible, and quite impressive, but at least she wasn’t hanging free. Well, her balls were, but she chose to pick her battles. Ever so quietly, she made her way down the hall with her arms crossed firmly over her tits in a gesture of modesty. While she was able to conceal the tips of her nipples, the squeezing process caused her massive breasts to bulge outward above and below her linked arms. If she remembered correctly, the front door should be just next to the stairway. She could sneak down the stairs, then dart outside and into her car. No problem. She peaked around the corned to get her bearings. Unfortunately, she couldn’t seem to locate the door behind that huge penis-shaped wall. Salina gasped and flew back to cover. Did she really just see that? There’s no physical way a cock that size could exist. She saw it though. Bigger than her car, and it was blocking the door.

“God, this is so fucked up! What the hell are we suppose to do?” It sounded like Jess. “We can’t even clean all this shit up without making more of a mess!”

Salina peaked around the corner again. She could see more or less what was happening in the living room, and what a sight it was.

First of all, everyone was naked, and nearly everything was covered in something wet and slimy. The whole place smelled like a used cum rag. Jess was standing next to the father of all dicks. She had Jess’ face anyway. Her body was twisted, though. Her hair had been transformed into a nest of long, skinny dicks that seemed to be incredible sensitive. Anytime she would brush them out of the way, or bump into something, they would spurt out their loads. Her tits had grown significantly. She kept pacing around in front of the monster cock, every step punctuated by massive jiggling. When she put a hand on the side of the big dick, Salina noticed that Jess’ fingers had also become opposable dicks. At her crotch, Jess has two more cocks jutting out three feet each, both with matching sets of balls.

Suddenly Salina didn’t feel so bad about her own fate.

“Jess, we’ll…. Ah! Find, uh, a way. That… that witch will…. Ahhh.. Oh god!” Karen failed to be uplifting. She walked up and rested her forehead on Jess’ shoulder. She was more or less unchanged above the waist, besides having huge tits. Her hands were where things started to go wrong. She didn’t have any. Instead, at the wrist her arms divided into a multitude of long, snaking dick-tentacles. They were writhing and lashing out, clearly independent of Karen’s desires. They spent most of their time fondling Karen’s tits and stroking up and down all four of her big fat dicks. They also seemed to like wrapping around and spurting on random parts of her body, and taking up residence in her mouth. As she leaned against her roommate, Karen’s tentacles soon started to molest Jess as well, even going so far as to playfully tug on her dick-hair and weave around her cock-fingers.

A chill ran down Salina’s spine. Morbid curiosity kept her watching.

She was finally able to make out that Isabel was attached to the obstructing cock. She couldn’t really do anything but sit there on her balls. Her feet didn’t reach the ground. All she could do was play with her nipples, which were now penises. There was a girl sitting on the base of Isabel’s cock who seemed to be trying to take care of and comfort the owner of the massive member. This girl, what was her name? Leyla? Anyway, she didn’t have any hands either. Her arms simply ended in dicks. Her crotch held three cocks standing at full attention.

Salina was so engrossed she didn’t realize that she had started jacking off at the sight of these horrific images.

There was Krista, crying in a corner. Her only real affliction seemed to be that she had at least 30 cocks at her crotch, all begging for attention. She furiously tried to bring each one to climax, but there were simply too many.

Salina was puzzled by the sight of what appeared to be a human-sized cock with breasts and testicles inching around the room like some huge caterpillar. It shuttered with every movement as the floor rubbed against it’s most sensitive spots. It would regularly shoot it’s load onto whatever or whoever was unlucky enough to be in front of it.

Salina was at a total loss as to what she should be doing. She gazed absently forward, unconsciously stroking her huge girlcock. Then she saw her. Linda. She didn’t have any legs. They had apparently been fused together to form one big cock. She looked kind of like a mermaid, except instead of a fin she had a dick. She was dragging herself along the floor toward Jess and Karen, leaving a trail of semen behind her and spurting still more in front of her through her cock-tongue. She mumbled something loudly at her two best friends in an attempt to break off their impromptu fucking.

“You!” Salina suddenly found herself out of her hiding spot, and quite riled up. “This is your fault! I remember you! You got me so fucking wasted!”

Linda turned her head wearing an expression of sheer panic. She could say nothing.

“You bitch!” Salina continued, losing all empathy for the recently afflicted. “You made me a freak! I’ll kill you!”

Suddenly, Salina was on the ground with Jess on top of her, hair gushing, hips humping involuntarily.

“It’s not her fault bitch! The one responsible is long gone! We’re all victims here!” Is was Jess had intended to say. Unfortunately, lust got the better of her and all she managed was a series of frustrated squeals. Karen tried to step in and help, but of course that only added to the groping, fondling, squishing, and spurting. A new orgy was at hand.