1 (edited by ryanna 2019-01-30 14:33)

Topic: Mystery potions.

Hi all!!
I’ve had a bunch of craziness in my life recently which has stopped me getting the time I would like to write and finish stories. But all the hard work, struggling and sudden changes that have happened recently reminded me of a story I wrote a coupe of years ago but never published.
So here it is. I hope you enjoy it.

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated, as is sharing and posting on other sites (with proper credit, of course)
Ryanna  xx

Edit: Sorry, should mention the story has a very, very minor scat part, like a sentence. But I know some people really get upset if they don’t get warned, so, WARNING!

Mystery potions.

Alexis was woken from his slumber by the deep bellowing roar of some huge construction project outside his window. He squinted against the light pouring in like a laser aimed at his eyes. He lay still for a moment. Trying to decide if he should try to go back to sleep. He was exhausted from his day of job hunting and then his shift at the club the day before, he felt like he had walked for miles and, much as he’d hate to admit it, he wasn’t as fit as had once been.

Decisions, decisions...

On one hand the bed was warm and inviting, but on the other, his bladder was full to bursting and the morning wood he currently sported was barely holding the urine at bay.
Alexis sighed and threw back the covers and sat up in bed. A thick strand of long red hair dropped into his face, which he repositioned behind his ear with a movement that he had done so often in the last month, it was becoming second nature. As he stood up to walk to the bathroom he felt a cold draft in the room  against his soft, smooth legs and shivered slightly. This tiny rented room was a far cry from his room at his family home. A pang of sadness shot through his mind as he thought about his family, his childhood home...and everything else he’d given up. All because he was a stubborn ass. Being born rich wasn’t enough for him, no. Alexis wanted to prove that he could be a successful man in his own right. As he made his way to the bathroom he thought about the life he had enjoyed before he’d stormed out of his family home, never to return.

Alexis had been a gifted athlete. Captain of multiple teams at his old school and tipped to be a professional by the time he left college. But he had squandered his opportunity once he had arrived at college, wasting his time with drugs and drink and loose women. He hadn’t even made it into his second year before he was expelled for his behavior. His grades had dropped significantly and his performance in the sporting arena was a shadow of his former self. He had slunk home with his tail, well and truly, between his legs. His family had been understandably disappointed in him  but reminded him that his future was still perfectly on course. He would just work at his father’s company until he learned the ropes and then eventually take over when he retired. Alexis remembered how he had reacted to this news. Badly is not the word. He had exploded. How dare they assume that with this minor setback, his dreams of athletic stardom were over? He didn’t need their pity or their money. He would make it on his own, he’d show them. The memory almost brought a smile to his face. He had been such a fool. Thrown all his family’s kindness back in their faces for the sake of his bruised pride.

He arrived at the toilet bowl and turned to face it. Pulling his penis free of his boxer shorts, he began to empty his bladder. The feeling of relief was immediate and he let out a soft sigh in contentment. It felt much bigger in his hands now.

He tried to think, as he shook and then put himself away, if it had gotten bigger or just seemed that way since his change. He wasn’t really sure. Alexis took a sidestep and was standing in front of the mirror as he reached for his tooth brush.

After his arrival back in the city he had gone to his college friends for help. He just needed a couch to sleep on for a few days and then he’d get a job and start training and trying out for semi-pro teams. But days turned into weeks and offers to help turned into apology’s and finally to him sleeping on the streets.
Alexis discovered too late that life as a rich kid hadn’t prepared him for  the real world at all. He was totally unqualified for even the most menial jobs. His personality didn’t help either, most people found him brash and egotistical. And almost totally untrainable.
And so he had found himself applying for a job he had seen advertised in the local newspaper. Serving drinks at a strip club had sounded good, at least he’d earn tips and have the bonus of getting paid to watch beautiful women. But the owners of the strip club learnt very quickly that the tall, handsome, chiseled young man they hired could barely pour a beer into a mug, let alone mix the exotic cocktails that the bar was famous for. He had been fired before he’d even earned a lunch break. Alexis had broken down in the owners office. He had cried and begged. He couldn’t loose another job, he couldn’t spend another night on the streets. He’d do anything he swore, he’d empty garbage, he’d mop the toilets. His pride was long forgotten as he begged the strip club owner for any job she could offer.
Finally, the owner took pity on Alexis.  She needed a dancer, she said.
One of the acts had gotten themselves accidentally transformed and the club had no need of a sentient cock plant on the main stage. At least not another one. Alexis agreed at once. The owner walked him to the dressing room, full of other dancers in various stages of undress, and handed him a pink g-string to put on. Alexis, defeated and beaten, took the pre-offered garment and laid it on the back of a chair as he began to strip off his clothes.
The owner then told him he’d be dancing on one of the smaller stages as soon as he had gotten changed, then left. Thinking back on this moment, Alexis mentally kicked himself for not asking for more details

Alexis breasts jiggled violently on his chest as he absently scrubbed his teeth. The movement brought him back to the present momentarily. He slowed his brushing in an effort to ease momentum even slightly. He still couldn’t believe he had these breasts now. Alexis remembered the waitress bringing him a shot and a hanger containing his stripper costume, a black tuxedo and top hat. He slammed back the shot in one go and took the costume from the woman. As he held the hanger up he saw that the costume was way too small for him. He turned to tell the waitress, he felt a sudden warmth spread from his stomach. The warmth changed to pleasure and spread throughout his body. He felt his cock become erect with the wonderful feelings now flowing through his body. He realized that the shot he had just drank was not alcohol, but it was in some way transformative. Normally he would’ve been terrified having never felt the desire to be transformed. However, now that he was experiencing the sensations firsthand he had to admit that it felt amazing. His skin became prickly and his scalp tingled he turned to look at himself in the dressing room mirror behind him and was shocked to see a head of rich, thick, curly red hair cascade down like a waterfall from the top of his head. His skin seemed to soften and darken slightly to the color of Caramel, the stubble that had been growing on his chin for the last few days receded,  leaving his face smooth. The feeling of the transformation was so overwhelming and sensual, Alexis found himself on the verge of cumming almost immediately. But, as if part of the magic, he was held at the point just before his final release. He reached down and pumped his dick in a futile effort to push himself over the edge. Alexis felt, or rather heard, the creaking of his very bones as he watched himself shrink in the mirror before his eyes. All of those years of working out and eating properly and the muscles that he had gained where washed away in moments as he shrink down to almost half his previously impressive size. He groaned in disappointment as his arms and legs slimmed down to that of a teenager. His facial features had softened, which gave him the realization of what he was turning into. With his long red hair and new facial features he looked similar to his female cousins now. The tingling sensation which had started in his stomach was now focused on his chest. Alexis, through the fog of pleasure in his mind, knew what was going to happen next. He brought his hands up to his bare chest as his nipple began to feel like tiny vibrators. He tried to cover them but the moment he brushed them the sensation that rushed back was almost overwhelming. His hand pulled back automatically, as if he’d been burnt. He settled for grasping the edge of the dressing table and trying to remember to breath as his nipples puffed up and then pushed out on the tip of fleshy cones protruding from his once hard chest. His breasts filled out quickly and finally sagged slightly, leaving him the proud new owner of a large pair of perky breasts. The tingling all over his body pulsed and with it his breasts throbbed and swelled larger. Once, twice, his breasts grew along with the tingle. The third time, however, the feeling all over his body built to an explosion,  a wave of pleasure crashed over him. He came, pumping jizz in thick ropes all across the dressing mirror.  As he glided down from his sexual ecstasy he became aware of a woman, close by, sobbing. When he opened his eyes, he found the sound was coming from him.
Some of the other dancers had come over to help him. After they calmed him down they helped him get dressed. He stood there like a statue, staring at the stranger in the mirror as he was pulling,  pushed and squeezed into his costume.

That nights ‘show’ was better forgotten but the club owner paid, as promised and suggested a friend who could rent Alexis a small room to stay in.

Alexis put down his toothbrush and stared yet again at the red head in the mirror. She was very pretty, he thought. A soft rounded face with vibrant green eyes like a forest canopy. Lightly dusted with freckles and framed with long red curls. He smiled at the image in the mirror and the girl smiled back. But the smile didn’t reach her eyes. There was concern in the girls eyes. Concern for the situation she found herself in. Concern for the future.

He reached down and pulled his T-shirt up and over his head, catching briefly on his breasts causing them to bounce gently. The movement drew his attention to the area. His hands rose to gently cup the mounds on his chest. He had quickly learnt to be very gentle with his new boobs. They were incredibly sensitive and the wrong approach would leave him either needlessly aroused or in a surprising amount of pain. The soft caramel colored flesh of his breasts spilled out of his now smaller hands. The bra he had been given by one of the other dancers said DD on the label but it was very tight and uncomfortable. The girls had told him that was normal and no woman enjoyed wearing a bra but he still wondered if it was just too small. He knew he would have to go and get measurements taken at some point but right now he was still broke and, more importantly, hated walking around, being seen as a woman. It wasn’t just being so small now, he had figured about 5’2”, although that was taking a lot of getting used to. But mostly it was that People in town would look at him whenever he went out. He knew how he looked, dressed in the borrowed and donated clothing of the other dancers. Men were the worst, because he knew exactly why they stared. But the women were almost as bad. They judged him, with his big boobs and hourglass figure, they thought he was a common whore.

Alexis let go of his breasts and took a step back. Looking himself up and down in the mirror. Who’d have thought that the star athlete, the hometown hero would end up a penniless transformed shemale stripper.

He walked back to the main room of his tiny abode. Looking out of the window onto the street below he steeled himself, he could do this. It wasn’t by choice but he could do this. He had a job, of sorts and a roof over his head. That was a start. He needed another job, he needed to make more money. It wasn’t exactly going swimmingly at the strip club. Thankfully, after his awfully awkward first night, the owner had hit on the idea of advertising him as an unwitting victim of alchemy, which he kinda was anyway. He would come out wearing his oversized male clothing and do a timid striptease pretending that this was the first time he’d seen his transformed body. The customers seemed to like it well enough to keep the owner happy but it wasn’t exactly a money spinner.

Alexis dug through the pile of laundry on his floor and found the least crinkled, least smelly and most professional looking items of clothing. He laid them on the bed and began to put on his bra. He pulled it up over his breasts and then buttoned a white shirt over the top. Followed by a pair of skin tight stretchy blue pants. Neither item fit him properly and the end result was what could be described as “sexy cowgirl”. Except, this cowgirl had a good sized bulge in the front of her pants. Alexis had tried tucking his penis down to draw less attention while out looking for a job but it was uncomfortable and after a day of walking it was quite painful. Also, with his tits falling out of the shirt he was wearing, he didn’t think anyone would be looking at his crotch.

Alexis locked the door behind him as he left. He turned and walked towards one of the job boards in the city. He had visited the boards almost every day since he’d arrived back in town. Sometimes there were good jobs to be had, but with his new body he discovered his job options had slimmed down even more. He could no long do heavy manual labor which was the most of what was needed. Alexis had started looking at job offers for nanny’s but he didn’t know how to look after kids and other such, women’s, work. But despite how he now looked, he knew less about being a woman than he did about being a ‘poor’ person.

Alexis found this particular board almost bare today. He sighed and turned to begin walking around the town, maybe he’d find a help wanted sign somewhere. As he did so, a small handwritten note caught his eye.

Wanted: Stock boy.
Must be punctual and willing to learn.
Must have at least two arms, ability to climb ladder and carry things.
Pay negotiable.
Apply: Saggitals alchemy.

It looked a little sun faded but if it was still here it was worth an chance to walk over and talk to the owner. The day was warm and pleasant, which made the walk less of a chore. Once outside the store Alexis felt his shoulders sag with disappointment. The large alchemy store looked closed. There was litter and leafs blown against to door and no lights on that he could see. On closer inspection though,he noticed the door was slightly ajar. Alexis placed a hand on the handle and pulled it open. The inside was gloomy but he could make out shelves and bottles. He could also see some vague movement from the back of the store. He steeled himself and stepped inside

“Hello!” Alexis called out, flinching at the high sound of his voice giving away his nervousness in the cavern of a shop floor. The inside of the store was a mess. He wondered if this is what they all looked like. There were messy work surfaces and colorful bottles all over the shelves in no particular order.
Towards the rear of the shop was a handsome young man in his mid 20s, who looked like a old western bar tender. He stood up from behind the counter.
"How can I help you?" He slurred.
Alexis walked over to the counter. "I want to talk to someone about the stock boy job I saw advertised" He squeaked.
The mans eyes darted from Alexis face to his heaving breasts and back to her eyes.
The store owner looked at him for a moment and then a large smile spread across his face.
"Stock BOY?" He scoffed, turned and then ducked back into a room behind the counter.

“Yes, I can perform the duties of a stock BOY or whatever the job title is.” Alexis stated pointedly as he tried to see where the man had gone.
After a moment he sighed, moved around the counter and slipped into the room the store owner had gone into. The young man was standing in the back of the room looking at a number of potion bottles.
"Is the job still available" Alexis asked.
The man jumped out of his skin and Alexis noticed that he was holding a bottle of ale.

"What?!" The man asked alarmed. "I mean, what else do you need?"

"I just need a job." He whispered, close to tears. “Is it still available?”

The man turned to face Alexis and smiled lopsidedly. “I’m afraid I’m not really sure. See, I just inherited this place. My father died a few weeks back. I guess he put up the notice just before then. But anyway, I’m gonna try to keep this place open but I’m not sure how successful I’ll be. So if you want the job, I can’t guarantee it’ll be long term work. Ok?" He slurred.

"What do you mean 'Not sure you’ll be successful'?" I asked.

"Oh, well you see, I don't make the potions. My father did, but I’m not really an alchemist. So now I figure I’ll just be selling off the last of his stock and then move on" He explained.

"But you do know what you're selling to people right?" I pressed.

"Oh yeah, I watched my Dad do this for years. It'll be fine." He drunkenly assured me as he poured the contents of two bottles into one larger bottle. He then put the bottle in a box with some other potions and grabbed his drink off of a nearby shelf “This is just a breast enlargement potion mixed with a lust potion. Very popular this time of year”.

Alexis nodded, dumbfounded. This was just his luck, first sniff of a job and it’s at a closing down sale.

“Would you like to try some?” The store owner offered as he moved past Alexis and back out to the counter again.

“Er, no thank you” Alexis replied

The man just shrugged.
"Fine, just wanted to be hospitable”

“That’s a nice offer but I don’t think I could handle these things getting any bigger” Alexis motioned to his breasts.

“Yeah, I’d handle those things for you.” The man snickered.

Alexis had had enough. This was a waste of time. She turned and walked towards the door. “Nope,” he mumbled to himself, “I’m not going to spend my days getting stared at and groped at work. I can get that at my other job.”

"Sorry, I say stupid things when I’m drunk, I’ll shut up from now on....if you change your mind about the job, you know where to find me!" The store owner called after her, after he finished the final drops of his drink. His stomach began to gurgle loudly. The man lifted his hand and looked at the bottle he held. "Aww crap, this isn't my ale"

In a sudden explosion of change the store owners body expanded and tore out of his clothes. His skin turned a mottled green color and his body grew until he was 7 feet tall and looked to be around 400lbs of solid muscle. As big as Alexis had been when he was at his peak,the store owner would have now dwarfed him easily. His face had rearranged with a wide sloping forehead and thick brow. Two large tusk-like teeth pushed up from his heavy jaw gave him a menacing look. The man let out a groan  which turned  into a higher pitched moan as his pectoral muscles began to swell up and two huge boobs erupted from his torso. The nipples were huge and stood out strangely dark purple in color, they began to drip, white liquid onto the counter in front of him as he panted with exertion. The man bent over slightly as his cock and balls shrank up into his body to be replaced with the purple folds of a vagina. The store owner put his massive hands down between his legs and a small moan of pleasure escaped his lips.
Alexis paused by the door and stared at the massive orc woman that the store owner had just transformed into with his mouth open.
"Holy shit, are you ok?" Alexis asked.
The man, or now orc woman jumped a little and pulled her hands from between her legs in embarrassment.  "Er, yes." She replied in a rough but somehow feminine voice. "I guess I picked up the wrong bottle but don't worry I'll work it out."
"Well, ok. if you're sure." Alexis smiled. "Oh, and welcome to womanhood!"
"Er, thanks?" The store owner said uncertainly and she looked down at her monstrously huge tits leaking milk all over the counter.”I guess this is what I get for being inappropriate to you earlier.”

Alexis got a sudden feeling of pity for the store owner but then thought better of it and walked out of the shop. Alexis spent the rest of the day walking around the city applying to every job he could find but with no success.

When the sun went down he headed towards the club. The other dancers welcomed him with waves and hugs. It wasn’t a bad place to work, he thought as he grabbed his costume off the hanger and stripped off his street clothing.

Once dressed in his oversized men’s clothing, he moved to the stage door. One of the security guys was standing there waiting to play his part in the show.

“Evening, Lex.” The man grinned. The guy looked like he was specially made to be a security guard. And in a way he was. Following the judicious purchase of a number of potions the man was an almost 7 foot tall wall of muscle with the head of a boar complete with two large tusks protruding from his lower jaw. Without being told you would never guess he used to me a petite mother of three, but times were hard and sometimes you had to do extreme things to find work.

“Hi Jackie,  is it busy tonight?” Lex asked.

“It’s not too bad, but not packed either.” The giant man replied. “Are you ready?”

Alexis was lost for a moment, staring at Jackie’s tusks and thinking about the shopkeeper. Wondering if he, or she, was ok.

“Earth to Alexis.” Jackie prodded.

Alexis shook his head, smiled and said “Sorry, I got lost for a moment. Let’s do it!”

The arm grab and the shove onto stage were both much less violent than they looked but Alexis still played them off well.

“Dance good or you’ll be keeping that body for the foreseeable future!” Jackie bellowed his line as he retreated from the stage.

Alexis stood shakily, looking bewildered out at the audience. His hands then shot to his breasts. He moaned in faux pleasure as he groped himself. The music started up and he began to gently sway in time. His delicate fingers moved to unbutton his shirt and examine his boobs. The crowd seemed to be enjoying his show. The more he stripped and the more he acted like he was disgusted and shocked by how his body had been changed, the more they loved it no matter how bad his “dancing” was.

By the end of his stage time he was naked, sweaty and rock hard. The audience clapped loudly for him as he collected the money that had been thrown onto stage.

Once backstage again Jackie greeted him, “you’re getting good at that, you made good tips that time, I’m sure!” He grinned.

“Thanks Jackie, I don’t really know how to judge. But this pile of money is a good way to start.” Alexis grinned, dropping the silver coins  onto the make up table.

The hairy pig man just smiled and continued his security rounds. Alexis counted the money and was happy with her haul. This would keep the rent paid for the rest of the month with a little left over for some food.

Alexis danced three more time that night, but never repeated the profitability of the first dance. There was the problem. The gimmick worked just well enough to keep her off the streets but not much more.

The next morning Alexis began her daily job hunt again. The days walking yielded not a single job to even apply for. Dejected, he found himself wandering the town until he was back by the alchemy store he visited the day before.

Alexis walked to a nearby cafe. A pretty blond girl with big brown eyes and a cute smile was behind the counter, she turned as Alexis entered. “What can I get for you today?”

“What do you recommend for...” Alexis dug the change out of his pocket, “....this much?”

The girl looked into his hand and took a few coins, “You can get some of my special chocolate milk or a small tea, if you like?” She said.

Alexis hadn’t had chocolate in a long time, so he decided on that.
The girl behind the counter nodded and turned around to get a glass. “I’ll get you some fresh stuff” she told him.
As she did, Alexis could see her tummy was swollen under her apron. Alexis was just wondering how pregnant the girl was, when she pulled the apron to one side, exposing the bump underneath, reached into her shirt and withdrew a long pink teat from what was, now obviously, an udder rather than a swollen belly. She milked the teat and slowly filled the glass with a creamy brown liquid. Alexis was shocked but when she handed him the glass, the rich, unmistakable smell of chocolate filled her nostrils.

Alexis thanked the girl, who was rearranging her apron, and took a seat outside. He sat and drink the delicious chocolate milk and watched the sun slowly dip below the skyline. He thought about the alchemist across the street and what a ridiculous mistake he’d made drinking from the wrong bottle. What an idiot.

He thought about watching the mans transformation into a huge female orc. It had been pretty spectacular. It made her think about her own transformation. At least she hadn’t changed species. Looking like an orc would be tricky in day to day life, he imagined. As he continued thinking about the orc woman he felt himself becoming aroused. The familiar feeling of tightness in his pants was joined by the less familiar feeling of his nipples becoming erect. Alexis shifted in his seat and tried to clear his mind of sexual thoughts. But try as he might the image of the shopkeepers chiseled muscular chest exploding into a huge set of boobs kept returning. The small gasp of pleasure that she had made on first discovering her clitoris played again and again as he sat there. The feeling of tightness in his crotch and chest was becoming unbearable. The images in his head raced faster and began to include fantasies of her and Alexis joined in sexual bliss. It had been some time since he had been turned on this much. Since his transformation, he had found himself too preoccupied for such things even though he saw a beautiful woman anytime he looked in the mirror.

By the time he finished his glass of milk he could barely contain himself. He made up his mind, stood and walked back to the shop. His cock strained against the material of his pants and his nipples stood out like marbles on his breasts but he was too aroused to worry about it.
He opened the door on an empty store. Alexis stopped for a moment and despite not seeing anyone, he could swear he could hear movement from the rear of the shop. He wondered for a moment if the man had been able to turn himself back again so quickly. But he moved quietly to the back of the store, the noise was louder now. A shuffling, mixed with heavy breathing. Alexis moved to look into the small back room. On the floor, laying on a pile of old sacks was the orc shopkeeper. She was naked with the legs spread and her eyes closed. In the dim light Alexis was sure she looked different than she had yesterday. Much smaller, still large compared to Alexis but definitely more feminine in size and shape. Her large thick fingers were exploring her new folds.
Alexis felt his heart speed up. His cock was painfully erect at this sight. He cleared his throat.

The shopkeepers eyes blinked open. She pulled her hand away from her crotch and snapped her legs closed.

“How...how long have you been standing there?” She asked breathlessly.

“Long enough.” Alexis said defiantly. But as he looked down at the orc woman on the floor he added “would you like some help with that?”

The orc woman’s eyes darted to Alexis cock, straining against the front of her pants. She nodded nervously. “I don’t know what’s happening, I’ve never even seen someone else’s dick up close but I.....I need it.”

Alexis undid his pants and pulled them down exposing his thick cock. He removed his top and bra, exposing himself in all his transformed glory. He was so horny he could barely stand still. Alexis moved over to the prone orc woman and knelt down between her legs.

Alexis began to gently rub her all over with her soft hands. It was wonderful and made the hair stick up on the shopkeepers sculpted green arms. Alexis felt the pressure began to increase in his cock as it strained his pants. He lay down,  rolled onto his side and began to lick and kiss the orcs tits.
She moaned in pleasure and began to slowly stroke Alexis stiff cock. While he continued to tease her big boobs, he let his hand wander down to her pussy and play with it. Gently rubbing her clit as she panted in pleasure.
The pressure in his cock was beginning to get painful again.

"Do you want some more of that?" He asked.

"I think I do, yeah." The orc smiled in reply.

The orc rolled onto her back and lifted Alexis on top of her. He squealed in surprise. That sound was replaced with a short shriek when the orc discovered that She had been, accidentally, very accurate with her aim and Alexis’ hard cock slipped straight into her waiting pussy. She impaled herself on the full length of his cock. Alexis was worried for a moment that he had hurt her but she closed her eyes and began to rock him back and forth. He watched her fantastic breasts bounce up and down with her movement. She reached down and cupped them gently, playing with his nipples.
The pressure in his cock was building to fever pitch again, watching the shopkeeper enjoy her new body and that just added to the erotic nature of the evening. She was writhing and panting, running her hands over his chest and breasts. Her speed increased and her movement became more urgent.
"Oh my god, you're going make me cum!" She cried out.
She suddenly arched her back as the orgasm gripped her. She shook in ecstasy and watching her cum tipped Alexis over the edge and he felt his cock pulse and flood her pussy with his seed. He was lost for what felt like hours in his orgasm. He gazed up as the orc woman, lost in the afterglow of her own orgasm, absent mindedly played with her breasts with one hand and ran her other hand through her long mane of hair.

“Wow, if I knew sex as a woman felt that good I’d have switched sides before puberty” the orc woman breathed.

“Yeah, that was pretty amazing.” Alexis replied but then thought, “is it me or did you shrink since yesterday?”

“Oh yeah, I’ve been trying to get back to normal but I gave up.” She explained and began to stand up. She pulled some make shift clothes on and moved to the door. “Do you want a drink?”

“Sure” Alexis answered and the orc slipped through the doorway.

A light illuminated the room from the doorway. "Do you want apple wine or ale?" A sing song woman's voice called from the other room.
“Wine, please.” Alexis requested. Then the mottled green skinned orc woman returned. In the light Alexis could see she was much smaller than yesterday. Maybe 5'10", muscled but in a feminine way. Her hair was now long and a vibrant purple. She was still dressed in the remnants of tattered clothing from yesterday but she had tied the shirt up into a makeshift bra for her massive boobs. They were huge yesterday but now, on her much smaller frame they looked like a frat boys cartoon dream. From behind her he could see a slim tail, like a lions with a tuft of purple hair at the tip.
"Oh, and hello again." She smiled.
"Hi, again, you really look different." Alexis observed.

"Oh yeah, I've been trying to get back to normal all day but nothing seems to work. I've given up now. I had some close calls with my attempts and I figure that this is close enough." She smiled handing Alexis a cup.

"Close enough?" He scoffed.

"Yup, in the last 12 hours I've had no legs, no hair, no genitals, tentacles for arms, and a tail. So I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead, and still can function as a human" She explained.

"But you still have a tail." Alexis pointed out.
"And you're not human, you're an orc."

She turned around and looked at her tail. "Ah, yes.Well I guess I'm gonna stick with it whatever I am. I don't fancy my chances of not accidently ending up as a puddle of goo on the floor or worse."

"I guess I can see that." Alexis replied. “But your gay now too? Or straight? Were you straight? I mean you obviously like this now?” Alexis stumbled to collect his thoughts but finally just gestured down to his beautiful body.

The Shopkeepers eyes went wide with lust. "Oh my god! You’re the hottest thing I've ever seen." She walked sexily into the room towards Alexis, her tits bouncing with each step and her tail waving seductively behind her.
"Er... what are you doing?" Alexis asked with a nervous giggle.

The shopkeeper seemed to snap out of her trance, "Oh, I'm really sorry. For a moment I just couldn't think of anything other than having your cock buried deep into my...."

The shopkeeper swallowed nervously, "Pussy. Wow, this is really weird. We’ve only just finished having sex but as soon as I saw you I started to get horny and then when you drew my attention to your cock, it was like I was out of control. Are all you women that drawn to dick?"

"I don’t know, I’ve always been a man.....kinda." He answered."Maybe you took a potion that is making your sex drive increase."

The shopkeeper slumped down on the floor. "Great! On top of everything, I'm a slut now." She said. "Look, I obviously can't help you. I can't even help myself. I should never have even drank that potion. I'm so sorry." She began to cry.

Alexis went over and gave her a hug. "It's ok. We'll work it out. We'll just go to another potion shop and ask them to help."

"But my Father was the best in town. No-one else here would know where to start. I don't wanna be an Orc slut." She cried.

"Whats your name?" Alexis asked.

"Acker." She replied. "Or I guess it should be Ackara now I've got these" She cupped her tits and hefted them up slightly giving Alexis a great view of her massive cleavage.

"Ok, Ackara. Where would we find a great potion maker?" I asked.

"I really don't know" She said.

"Well, what do we do now?" Alexis asked

"I just don't know" Ackara cried.

"Well, I wouldn’t risk another potion from here" Alexis  said, "I'd rather be stuck with these tits."

"Oh, me too." Ackara added seductively as she hugged Alexis tighter causing their breasts to smoosh together.

"That’s not what I meant." Alexis clarified.

"Oh, right." Said Ackara and loosened her hug a little. “So what do we do now?”

Alexis thought for a moment. “I still don’t know.”

“Well, I guess it’s back to trying to work out which potion is which.” Ackara said. “But, I guess you won’t wanna hang around, what with there being no actual job and all.” She reaches down and gently caressed Alexis semi erect cock.

Alexis smiled “well, I know we barely know each other but I think I can find some time to help out a friend. But I will have to find a job at some point, rent to pay and all that.”

Akara jumped with excitement. “There is a spare room in the apartment upstairs! You could move in, free, in exchange for a little work and that way it helps both of us out.”

Alexis thought for a moment. Rent at his current place was cheap and by the week, so that could work out very well. But he had doubts.
“You mean move in, like boyfriend and girlfriend?”

Akara blushed a darker shade of green. “Well, that’s not quite what I meant but if things work out....”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Alexis pondered.”Lets take things slowly. That was fun but we barely know each other. But that’s a great idea! When can we start?”

Over the next couple of weeks Alexis and Akara got to know each other, personally and physically, while they tried to work out what each potion did from the color and texture of the liquid in the bottle. However, after trying multiple times in multiple different ways they always came up short. They just couldn’t tell for sure what was in the bottles. They even tried taking them to other local alchemists but they seemed to only have a slightly better guess than Alexis and Akara did.

Aside from the failures, Alexis and Akara grew closer and closer. Until they began sharing a room and bed upstairs. Money was tight, they were getting by on Alexis dancing job and the little Akara had saved but they needed to come up with an idea quick.

But fate sometimes introduces itself at the perfect time.

One afternoon a young man wandered into the store. He seemed distracted. He had shoulder length blond hair and fine features.

“Can I help you?” Akara said.

“Yeah, this is an alchemist shop, right?” The man asked. “It looked like you were closed from the outside but the door was open a little.”

“Yeah, we are. I mean, we were.” Akara replied.

“Were?” The man asked.

Akara went on to explain what was happening with the business and that they had no idea what the potions did. As she spoke she could see that the man was getting more and more excited.

“That’s exactly what I was looking for! I want a transformation but I really want to be surprised. That’s half the fun for me!” He exclaimed.

Akara just looked at him in shock. But then gathered herself, she figured that if that’s what the guy wanted, who was she to argue. After all, it had worked out well for her, in the end.

“Ok, sure.” She said, thinking quickly and setting four potions of various colors on the counter between them, “Pick one. That’ll be....50 gold.”

“50 gold? Wow, that’s a quarter of the price of everyone else!” The man beamed as he grabbed a random potion.

Akara inwardly swore. She had just pulled the number out of thin air.  But 50 gold wold still keep the lights on for a couple more weeks.
The man handed Akara the cash and downed the bottle of blue liquid in one shot.

“That tasted pretty good actually.” He smiled.

Akara took a subconscious step backwards.

The man started to say more but when he opened his mouth to say something a large flacid penis fell out in place of his tongue. A small surprised noise emerged from the man as his hands came up to grasp his new cock tongue.

Akara relaxed and smiled. “So are you happy with this change...er, what was your name?”

The man pulled out his identification and showed her. His name was Christof.  Christof then handed Akara another 50 gold and while she was looking at it in shock, he poured the other potion down his throat.

Christof smiled but then reached for his chest. Two large breasts pushed out of his chest, tearing his shirt open, he held them as they grew and teased the nipples. He shrank down to around 5'2" and lost weight until he weighed around 110lbs. It was clear that his toned, chiseled masculine body was turning into a small feminine girl. With a strangled gargle, Christof's cock tongue grew and pushed out of his mouth, his jaw was pushed wider and wider until he had a massive 3 foot long cock pushing out of his mouth. His head was forced back as the cock grew erect and pushed his jaw even wider. His tits began to grow again, but this time they became hairy  and the nipples disappeared. Soon he had a huge pair of testicals hanging from his chest.  He reached his hand up and cupped them. He made a strange moaning noise which almost sounded like a question.

"What? I'm sorry I don't understand you." Ackara said.

Christof moaned again but this time reached down with his hands, pulled down his pants and felt between his legs. Akara leaned over the counter and saw that his groin was totally smooth. Like a ken doll. Christof's hands felt around but then he gave up searching with a frustrated moan.

"Hey, don't feel bad, you've probably got the biggest cock in the town. I'm sure you'll be very popular."

Christof gave a thumbs up and turned to head back out of the store the same way he came. Feeling his way because he could no longer see in front of him because of his head being forced back by the huge stiff cock in his mouth.

Akara was still standing there, stunned with a pile of gold in front of her on the counter, when Alexis came down stairs.

“Who was that? He asked as he adjusted his bra.

“Some guy, just came in and paid us 100 gold for two random potions, turned himself into a giant walking cock and then left.” Akara mumbled.

“He what?!?” Alexis exclaimed.

Akara told him the whole story and when she was finished they just stared at each other for a moment.

“Maybe....maybe, we should advertise that we’ll do that? Even if only one person a week bought a potion at that price, we’d be set!” Akara finally said.

“We’d have to get them to sign a waiver, just in case, ya know?.” Alexis said.

“So, we’re really gonna do this?” Akara asked nervously.

“Why not?” Alexis replied.

The following day, on the front of the store, there was a hand painted sign covering the old potion shop sign. It read; "MADAM ACKARA'S MYSTERY PLEASURE STORE".  The two had talked about a having a joint name but Alexis felt weird about putting his name on Akaras father’s store.
No one came in that day, so while they waited they discussed a business plan. They decided to make the store look more like a cafe. Alexis went across the street and asked the cow girl she had met there if they could buy a small selection of cakes and pastries from her, as well as some of her milk drinks to sell in the store. At first the girl was hesitant but Alexis promised they would only buy and sell products from her store and so she wouldn’t be loosing money or be in competition with them. The girl had them sign a quickly drawn up contract that put it all in writing and told them they could start by just running orders across the street for her to fill until they knew how much product they would be needing.

By the following day The shelves of potions had been consolidated and moved to behind the counter, where Ackara was sitting. In the large empty room were now a collection on old sofas arranged in pairs facing each other.

Around lunchtime a young girl poked her head around the door and called out “Are you open?”

“Yes, come one in!” Alexis smiled brightly.

The girl walked confidently up to the counter. She was tall, beautiful, with blond hair and a strong, athletically built body. She crossed the room and put 50 gold on the counter.
“My friend Christof told me you sell random transformations here. I’d like to buy one.”

“Absolutely! But I have to warn you that even we have no idea what any potion will do. Some are simply minor personality changes or love potions. We take no responsibility.” Alexis explained.

“Well, I really wanted to transform physically but the chance is part of the thrill I guess.” The girl replied.

Akara came from the back room and placed a form on the counter for the girl to fill out. “You sound like fun!” She beamed. “Just sign this form to show we’ve explained everything and you can get to changing.”

The girl eagerly took the form and began filling out the blanks. Once she had finished Akara took the form and looked at it briefly.

“Ok, Anna! Pick a potion!” She smiled.

The girl picked a potion on the top shelf and downed it as soon as she got her hands on it.

“So how long does it take?” The Anna asked as she placed the bottle back on the counter.

“Dunno.” Alexis answered.

But as soon as the words left his lips, the girls stomach let out a large gurgle and she bent double. The girls blouse stretched out as her belly grew out until it looked like a huge fat beer gut. The girl had to put her hands on the ground to stop from falling on her face from the extra weight on her belly. While the girl was on all fours there was a sickening, snapping, crunching noise as her hips seemed to change shape. Her legs were forced further underneath her torso, yanking and splitting her pants over and off her butt. It became clear she would never walk on two legs again. She moaned as her legs changed, from the long shapely, feminine ones she had came in on, they shortened to thick, stubby things, her feet swelled, bursting out of the low heeled pumps she’d been wearing. The bright green nail polish she was wearing looked odd against her big swollen, fat feet. The girl attempted to  lift her hand from the ground and feel her ass but she couldn’t reach.

Akara and Alexis weren’t sure if it was the added weight or if her arms had been changed already too. They watched her struggle for a moment and then give up and lean down to rest her sweaty forehead  on the floor, ass raised into the air in a downward dog pose. The ass in question began to swell and inflate much the same as her belly had. When it had finished it was four or five times it’s original size. From Alexis standpoint she could see a grossly enlarged, hairy pussy pushing out, with a pink puffy anus perched above it, squeezed between two giant, round, fat, pink ass cheeks.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck!” The girl panted into the floor. She rolled onto her side and looked down between her, now massively inflated, breasts as a row of three more pairs began to grow under her original pair and down the side of her belly, they swelled and sagged like udders on either side of her torso,  large engorged pink nipples popped into existence to cap each one.
The girls arms were stuck straight out in front of her and the shopkeepers figured that meant they were now her front legs. This theory was proved correct as they too swelled and became the same length as her stubby legs. Her hands swelled too but didn’t change shape. The girl panted and moaned, sounding as if she was about to reach climax. A crunching sound came from her neck and her head was jerked back slightly, shortening in the process and pulling her head back into her now thickened shoulders.

“Oh my fucking god!!” The girl finally screamed and shock violently as she orgasmed.

Finally the changes were over and the girl lay panting on her side on the floor in front of the counter.

Akara and Alexis looked at each other and then Akara moved around the counter to look at the girl. Where moments before had stood a beautiful, athletic woman with a body most women would die for, there was now a grotesque half woman, half pig thing. Sweating and panting, rocking slightly, on the ground.

“Are you ok?” Alexis asked.

Anna raised her head from the ground and tried to look up at her. “That was amazing! How....how do I look?”

“Errr....let me get you a mirror.” Akara butted in.

While Akara went to the back room, Alexis attempted to help the girl up to her new quadrupedal stance.  The girls long blond hair kept falling into her face so Alexis tied it back for her.

“Thank you” Anna said “This will take some getting used to, I feel so much heavier now.”

“You look...heavier now” Alexis stumbled

The girls face had barely changed at all now Alexis could see it properly again. Her nose was slightly pulled up and her lower canines were a tiny bit bigger but barely noticeable. Overall she looked like someone had put a pretty collage girls head on a huge pigs body.

Akara came back with a large mirror and placed it in front of the girl, propped against the counter.
The pig girl gasped.

“Oh my god, I’m hideous!” She exclaimed.  “How am I ever going to live like this?!?”

Akara and Alexis both shuffled nervously.
“We did warn you we didn’t know what the potions would do...” Akara began but trailed off as tears began to run down the girls cheeks.

“I was expecting massive tits or maybe a cock or something, not to become some kind of animal. How will I finish school? How will I explain this to my boyfriend?” She lifted a chubby arm slightly and with fat fingers managed to awkwardly cup and then squeezed a nipple on her front breast which now hung down almost to the floor. A jet of white liquid sprayed out onto the floor and the pig girl shock, causing her whole body and all her new boobs to jiggle.

“Oh wow! That is REALLY really sensitive!” She moaned, momentarily lost in excitement.

From behind her Akara and Alexis could see slick shiny juices begin to glisten and then drip from the folds of her massive vagina.

“Holy shit, that feels so sexy. Maybe this isn’t so bad after all!” The girl gave a half smile. Then her stomach rumbled again. The pig girl turned around to face the stunned shopkeepers.

“Ok, this isn’t what I expected but the risk was part of the experience. I guess I just had bad luck today.” Anna said with an attempt at covering her disappointment. The rumble came from her fat hanging belly again.

“Are you ok?” Alexis asked.

“I don’t know, I feel like I need to go to the restroom but I....” Anna began with a puzzled look on her face but then suddenly a rush of urine followed by a soft splat sound came from her rear end. The shopkeepers looked up into the mirror and saw the the girl was in the process of emptying her bladder and bowels all over the shop floor.

“Fuck! Fuck! I can’t stop, I can’t control it!” The girl cried in alarm.

In a few seconds it had stopped and the three stood in shocked silence as steam drifted up from the mess on the floor.

“I’m so sorry, I had no control over that. One second I felt like I needed to go and the next my muscles just relaxed. I couldn’t stop it.” Anna sobbed. “Oh my gods, I’m disgusting now!”

Akara snapped out of it and told Alexis to help Anna while she went to get a mop and bucket. Soon the two had cleaned up the mess and calmed Anna down. Once she was ok, the two walked her back to the apartment where she lived with her boyfriend. The guy was so shocked when he saw what his girlfriend had become, he fainted. But after he woke up and the three explained what had happened he seemed surprisingly ok with it all. He told them that  he and his girlfriend both had a transformation fetish and, even though this was very extreme, he was actually kinda turned on by the fact that his beautiful girlfriend was now a disgusting pig monster. When the two lovers began to kiss and Akara and Alexis quietly slipped out and went back to the store.

“Holy shit, that was crazy!” Alexis exclaimed when the got inside.

“Totally! We need to get more warning signs printed to make sure we really cover out asses!” Akara stated matter of factly.

Over the following days word of the store spread across the city and this fact was obvious by the number of customers in the store. The adventurous little shop that had began from pure luck had become a local hotspot. Some people would come to try a potion but some people would just come to hang out,  get a drink and chat in the hopes of watching a live mystery transformation. Akara had the idea to get a alcohol license and, using a connection from Alexis strip club, it had been surprisingly easy.

Akara and Alexis grew closer and closer. People who didn’t know them just assumed they were a lesbian couple. One of the bar tenders from the strip club came to the store with his girlfriend.

After a few beers and some discussion between the pair, the young man downed a potion and then slowly, sensually changed into an sleek snake woman with perky breasts and flowing dark green locks of hair. When his girlfriend saw what her boyfriend had become she handed her potion back to Akara for safe keeping, promising to return for it after she had explored every inch of her sexy transformed girlfriends snake body. The young bartender had walked or rather slithered out the door with her girlfriend wrapped in her arms and the promise of a part time job if she wanted it.

Mary, the cow girl from the cafe, entered with the latest order. Her business had almost tripled in the last weeks and months, because of the store. She had been working late nights baking to make the extra product and her teats were so sore from the extra milking she had hired her brother, who had graciously agreed to be transformed into a cowgirl, to help. He had complained about his new udder, tits and vagina at first but Mary knew he had secretly always wished for the change.

There were a few people in there laughing, joking and in various stages of making out. A young girl with the bottom half of a snake slithered around handing out drinks and, to one couple, two potion bottles.
Mary walked over to the counter. Ackara was standing there with her eyes closed, fondelling her huge breasts.
"Morning, Ackara." She greeted.
Her eye slowly opened and she smiled a lazy smile. "Oh.....er..... Hey you." She grinned and continued to play with herself.
"Er, whats happening here?" Mary asked pointing to the slightly reorganized layout.
"I....oh......had the idea......Ah.... yesterday after you left....Oh!" She struggled. "I don't know....Mmmm.....it seemed like a better floor plan.....Aaaaah!...so I figured I'd try it out. It seems to be going very well. MMmmmmmm"
Mary watched her struggling with something under the counter. "Are you ok?"
She opened her eyes again and looked at the cow girl as if this was the first time she'd noticed her standing there. "Oh, yeah. I'm great. I'm just having a.....business meeting with Alexis." She explained.

"Alexis, Stop for a moment and come up here." She spoke down towards the counter.
Alexis suddenly appeared from under the counter,  wiped Ackara's pussy juices from his beautiful chin and smiled.

“Hiya!” Alexis grinned sheepishly. “Akara wasn’t supposed to tell anyone I was down here.”

Mary smiled back, she was never going to get used to their constant sexual escapades. But it was cute, really.

"Well, you seem to be doing well here but I wanted to offer you some new products, my brother joined the company yesterday and apparently he produces strawberry milk. He also has make the most amazing cheesecake!” She beamed in pride.

"Well, that sounds delicious. I’ll add them to the menu." Ackara smiled.  She then looked over Mary’s shoulder and the cow girl turned to see a man and a woman finish merging into a two headed person.

"Oh my gods!! How am I going to explain this to my husband?" The woman's head on the left shrieked. Her head gazing down over the transformed body.

"You're husband? How am I going to explain to my wife that she's married to a two headed woman now?"

The former man's head yelled as her beard fell out and her features softened.

"No refunds!!" Ackara called from behind me, "You saw the signs!"

The woman's head began to cry but the former man's head just looked down, defeated and cupped one of his big breasts.

"Well, do you have some clothes we could borrow at least?" The former man called back over the noise of his other head crying.

"Maybe, I'll ask around." Ackara replied.

"Ok, this is where I leave you. This is all a little crazy for me" Mary smiled and turned to leave.

"Nice to see you, come visit if you fancy a change." Ackara said. "I'll give you a free potion on the house!"

Mary continued to walk out of the shop. “I’m very happy as I am, but thanks anyway!” She called back.

Mary could still hear the two headed woman arguing with themselves.
"We need to go and tell my husband! He's not going to like this." The woman said.

"No, we need to explain this to my wife! We'll say it was and accident or something." The former man argued as he treased his nipple. "Wow, these are sensitive. Maybe we should wait try out our new body before we go...."

Mary never heard the woman's reply as the door closed behind her and cut the conversation short.

Akara turned to Alexis and smiled. “Who’d have thought this would work out like this when you wandered into my store that day?”

“I know, right?!” Alexis laughed, “But I definitely prefer your look nowadays” he reached up and cupped one of Akaras boobs.

Akara reaches up and began caressing both of Alexis large breasts. “Mmmm, I’m enjoying both our new looks.” She purred, “Wanna take a break and meet me up stairs?”

Alexis nodded as she felt her nipples harden to sensitive diamonds on her chest in response to her arousal.

“MADAM ACKARA'S MYSTERY PLEASURE STORE" became a huge success in town. People came from around the world to take a chance and risk it all for a mystery transformation. Akara and Alexis, became rich beyond their wildest dreams. The couple got married a few years later and soon had beautiful two half orc children.

By the time they retired, they owned half the town and people claimed they had single handedly changed society by being responsible for almost half the transformations in the world.

Not bad for a drunk and a stripper.