Topic: Transform or Dare: Jennifer the Julie

Source: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt … /full.html

Warning: This story contains identity death.

Re: Transform or Dare: Jennifer the Julie

Transform or Dare?
added by T. Sins

Everyone knew about the town curse. Or at least, one version of it anyway. It came up in whispers, notes passed between high school girls, writing on the bathroom wall at the local single's bar and the occasional mass e-mail sent out from an anonymous address. Most thought it was bullshit. After all, every town has a legend, right? This one just tended to be a little...unique.

Regardless of personal opinions, the stories were never stamped out entirely. Just as the latest batch of teens had all but forgotten the tales of the generation before them, strange things would begin to happen in the town of Glendale, and the rumors would heat up again and spread like wildfire....

Jennifer Smith hopped on a single bare foot as she struggled to pull a long white sock up her left leg. She wore only a short yellow and green skirt, her school

colors, and a pink bra which clung tightly to her ample young bosom, as she bounded through the large house.

"Martha!" she shouted. "Martha, have you seen my cheerleader top?" She glanced around the hall as she headed towards the kitchen. "Uh, and my other sock?"

"Martha, are you listening to me?"

The kitchen was empty.

"Shit!" She had forgotten it was Martha's day off. What did a maid need a day off for anyway? Like she had a life.

"I swear to God, the world hates me sometimes," Jennifer muttered, feeling herself pout as she began to search the room for her tennis shoes. "And where are my undies, anyway?" She thought about it for a moment. Wouldn't the boys just love it if she went without them today? Her frown became a smirk as she imagined all the high school boys' jeans suddenly becoming way too tight for comfort. After all, she was a senior this year. There wasn't a boy alive at East Hampton who didn't want her.

The phone rang beside her. She was about to call out for Martha to answer it, then stopped herself, cursing again. "Shit." Then she picked it up, in case it was one of her friends, and answered curtly, "Hello?"

"Is this Jennifer Smith?"

"Duh! Who's this?" She didn't recognize the guy's voice, but it sounded too high in pitch to be anyone she'd ever date, let alone talk to.

"Kyle Perkins," the voice answered. "Do you know who I am?"

"Eww, no! You sound like a total freak!"

He tried to say something else, but she cut him off. "Look loser, I'm already totally late, and I can't find my undies or my other sock, so why don't you just get to the point, okay?"

"Actually, I just wanted to let you know that I'm the freshman you and your friends pants last week at school, before I ask you a question."

She giggled, remembering. "Yeah? And what's that?"

"Transform or Dare?"

Jennifer's heart froze in her chest. "W-what did you say?"

The line was cold. She could only hear faint breathing coming from the other end.

This couldn't be real, could it? Of course not. She didn't believe in hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. That was stupid. Stupid or not, though, one thing her friend told her rang through her mind, "If you don't choose one or the other in less then a minute, you have to take both!"

And that was the town curse. Someone had laid it out for her at a sleep over once when she was fourteen. It was a game, started who knows how long ago, by who knows who? Yes, a game. But unlike its weaker counter part 'Truth or Dare,' this game had power! Whoever's turn it was could ask anybody, anyone, the question: "Transform or Dare," the question Jennifer herself had just been asked. Then they had to choose, "One or the other, or you get both!" Dare was relatively simple, once selected the person asking could dare you to do anything and you had to do it! The magic, the curse, made you, no matter how much you don't want to. Transform was even weirder. It effected your being; the thing that you are rather than your immediate actions. If you pick that one, the person asking gets to turn you into anything they want. They can change small things, like aspects of your personality, or the whole package, such as turning you into a toad. Or so the theory went. The actual limits of the curse was highly debated among the local residents who believed in its power. In any case, after the choice is made and the spell completed, it becomes the next person's turn. So, suddenly, the one who was cursed becomes the one who wields the magic, allowing the cycle to continue endlessly, with the power passing on from one person to the next, resting only occasionally when someone chooses not to take their turn.

But that was all nonsense, wasn't it? Jennifer glanced up at the clock. Her minute was almost up. Panicked, she took a deep breath and said...

*A Female Dick

A Girl for a Penis
added by WER

For whatever reason, Jennifer hesitated. Perhaps she panicked over what could happen to her. Perhaps she wondered why she was even thinking the curse was real. Perhaps she forgot who she was for a minute. In any case, Kyle's cackling laughter brought her back to reality.

"You get both, Jen...And boy, I came up with something twisted."

"For your transform, the first girl you see who is related to you, or who is one of your friends, will be thought of as your penis. You will grow a thick tentacle from above your vagina, and it will attach directly to her tailbone. This tentacle can extend or retract infinitely, and can never be cut, injured, or in any way cause you pain. The girl you attach to will retain her life as normal, but also know that she is your penis, and will have the sexual desires of an average 14 year old heterosexual boy, and the sex drive of a bull. Her breasts will be like testicles to you, and she will shoot your sperm from her mouth. You will be capable of feeling the sensations of your penis-girl, as well as seeing through her eyes and hearing through her ears. Your penis-girl will magically be capable of fitting in any female orifice you desire, and taboos will not exist for your penis-girl. When you are aroused, instead of hardening, your penis-girl will grow bigger breasts and wider hips. Everyone besides you and me will think of this as completely normal and ordinary, and won't care where or on who you use your penis-girl."

Jennifer gagged at the bizarre things Kyle was describing. She'd never heard anything so sick in her life. "I'm going to ruin you Kyle, when I tell the cops about this call, you're gonna get thrown in jail for harassment for sure!"

She felt as though Kyle was sneering on the other end of the line. "I'm not done yet Jenny, you still have a dare...For your dare, you will screw at least one woman a day, until you've gotten 20 women pregnant. Before then, you can't use the T or D curse. Hope you and your penis make a proud 'father'!", Kyle said, before breaking out into cackles again.

Jen slammed the phone back down. She definitely had a case for sexual harassment with such a lewd call, maybe even get the little creep stuck in a psych ward forever. But for now, her main worry was school...

*Jenny's twin sister comes in to give back her missing sock

Twincest
added by Pillas

Jennifer stared at the phone for a few seconds before releasing a heavy sigh, she barely even knew anything about Kyle and here he was acting like a complete psychopath. The crazy things he was talking about were just plain weird, he really sounded like believed those perverted things would actually happen.

Jennifer decided it would be best to forget the entire thing ever happened and get ready for school, she was still in her night clothes when there was a knock on her door. For a moment Jennifer felt a chill run down her spine at the thought of Kyles words, but laughed internally at the thought, it was just some crazy kid being a weird pervert.

"Come in, it's open" Jennifer shouted. Julie walked in still wearing her pajamas which was a bit risque for Jenny's tastes but her sister was always trying to stand out from her twin, wearing far more revealing clothes than Jennifer herself was comfortable with.

"Hey Jenny, I saw some of your underwear in my drawer, and I guessed mom must of put it with mine on accident" Julie explained as she leaned over her sisters bed and laid down a some socks, and underwear. All of a sudden, Julie froze in mid stride like someone had pressed pause on a TV, Jenny stared wondering what kind of game Julie was playing before she was overcome with a painful burst of pain coming from her groin. Jennifer doubled over in pain, it felt like she had been stabbed in the gut it subsided leaving a strange albeit pleasureable throbbing that concentrated right above her clit.

Like something out of a sci-fi movie the throbbing sensation in her groin began to bubble and tremble as a long fleshy tentacle burst forth from the spot above her vagina. It wobbled in the air for a few moments, every movement sending strange unfelt sensations to Jenny's brain. With dawning horror Jenny realized to late what was happening and tried desperately to halt it's progress and get away before it ruined her and her sisters life. Jenny fruitlessly tried to grab on to the fleshy appendage but it proved much to slippery and she began to shudder from the pleasure it was giving her, as it grew longer and longer approaching the frozen form of Julie.

With a sudden burst of speed it zeroed in on Julie's lower back and with a fleshy splat impaled itself onto her tailbone, the skin giving away like butter and wax as it sealed together her sisters back and the tentacle. Jennifers world went white with white hot pleasure and her brain was bombarded with a sensory overload causing her to pass out in bliss as she writhed on her bed.

It was nearly an hour later when Jenny began to stir, she felt groggy and confused and for some reason a bit horny. Gingerly she got up and wiped a bit of drool from her mouth and shook her head from the cobwebs. Jennifer swore off late night snacking as she considered the crazy dreams and nightmares it must give her and pushed herself off the bed.

When she stood up she felt something shift in her lap. Staring down she was greeted by the sight of a smooth fleshy tube sneaking out of the top her panties. The fleshy tube was about as thick as a tube of toothpaste and stretched all the way down to the floor and as far as she could see into the her bedroom bathroom. with a shaky hand she touched it and felt how real it felt, it was warm and felt...good to the touch. Jenny began to panic, visions of her nightmare coming back to her, the phonecall, Kyles curse, her sister...oh no, her sister.

Jenny walked forward, her fleshy tentacle magically retracting with every step and extending with every step back as to never cause any sort of stress or pull. She walked up to the bathroom door, noticing that it was blocked from closing all the way due to her fleshy tube going into it. When Jenny opened the door she saw her sister dressed as she always was above the sink. Jenny's eyes zoomed in on the horrifying sight of the fleshy stalk attached to her sisters back like some sort of bizarre tail. Julie was pre-occupied with brushing her teeth and didnt see her sister come in, and just noticed her staring at her from the corner of her eye, she smiled with her mouth full of foam and took a cup of water and poured it in her mouth. Meanwhile Jenny was hit with the crazy feeling at the end of her flesh tube, cool liquid entering it's tip and flowing around and around and ending with sudden pleasent burst, followed by an arousing sensation of something gently tickling her the tip.

Julie had just spit out the toothpaste and was gently drying her mouth with a towel when she turned to Jenny.

"Hey Sis, finally glad to see you've woken up. I know in the mornings you like to let off a bit of steam, but we really need to stop being late to school so often" Julie smiled pleasently at her sister. Jennifer could only stutter incoherently.

"You okay sis? I dont think your sick otherwise I wouldnt have had to brush my teeth for the second time this morning!" Julie giggled. Jenny only stared in shock, she could feel her sisters body from the end of her tentacle like it was her own, every movement, every time she opened her mouth to talk she felt small waves of pleasure. Kyles curse had come true, the feelings, the tube from her groin. Jenny's sister had been turned into her own walking talking penis and she was completely oblivious to it.

"Julie...oh my god...you...I can feel you" Jenny said, causing Julie to tilt her head in confusion.

"Uh, well duh...I'd be very worried if you couldn't" Julie said.

"I mean...your....your...my..your my...oh...my god" Jenny rambled.

"Yeah? Im your what? your best friend? your sister?....come one Jenny quit spazzing out" Julie said.

"HOW!? this is insane! your my sister for gods sake and ...you're a you're a...my" Jenny choked out.

"yeah Im your sister, we just jacked off and then your passed out, and I had to change my clothes because we got cum all over them...I mean, im happy to come whenever you want, but I've only got so much clothes and I know you hate it whenever I go nude" Julie stated

"How can you be so calm about this, Julie...you're...you've been turned into my fucking penis! Im a girl who's sister is her own penis, that's fucked up Julie!" Jenny screamed.

"Oh man, here we go again. You know we were born like this Jenny and no matter how much you feel about me, Im still your sister. Even though im your penis I still love you and Im tired of you feeling like a freak because of it. You should be proud of yourself girl, your'e a beautiful growing woman whose got a sexy penis that any man would be jealous to have. I love my life, and I love the life of being your penis Jenny, sometimes I wish you would use me to my full potential, I know how you feel even when you try to suppress me...so please for my sake try to loosen up a little." Julie spoke.

"...but...the curse....Kyle cursed me" Jenny blubbered pitifully.

"What are you talking about? look we're going to be late so can we please please get dressed now? I just washed all the cum out of my hair" Julie said as she sauntered passed her sister, her penis tentacle withdrawing and then extending comfortably. Julie walked out her sisters bedroom door and into her own room to get ready.

Jenny was left to her own thoughts as she could feel every pleasurable sensations as her sister stripped of her pajamas and began to put on her school clothes.

*First day of school with my sister the penis.

First day of school with my sister the penis.

"Hey Erik, what's up?"

Erik smiled as he approached, and kissed her on the lips as he walked by. I gasped as the head tingled.

"Julie, could you please be a little less outgoing today?" I snapped. "I'm not in the mood!"

She turned around, and I gasped again as her clothes brushed against the shaft.

"Christ, Jen, I don't know what's gotten into you today," she said. "You've had our whole life to get used to your body." She made an annoyed face as she turned away and grabbed Kim into a kiss as she walked by.

"Ah," I gasped, harder this time. "I don't - hhuh - knnoohhhhh - Julie stop - it's the curse - ohhh," I sighed as she pulled away and scowled at me again.

"See you two in class, Jenny," Kim said, with a goofy smile on her face as she walked away with a bounce.

"Jen, honestly, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what?"

I just shoved my backpack in my locker and walked away with long strides. I could feel the umbilical cable stretching out as I walked, and almost fell over again when Julie started after me.

--------------------

I'd managed to get through most of the day without too much distraction - Julie did have her own school work to do. As the bell rang for the end of fourth period Physistry, I was finally starting to feel like I could survive this.

*head to lunch

head to lunch
Added by Benny

I felt a hand down my knickers as I leaned to pick up my bag.

I also felt a butt and clothes on my penis's hand.

I shot back up and spun around. "Julie, cut it out already," I hissed.

"Ugh."

She walked out of the room in a huff. Fuck, I still wasn't used to the umbilical cable unrolling. I followed her as she left, and went to the lunch room.

"Hey Jenny, what's up?" A familiar voice said.

"Oh, hey Kris!" I said. "Julie's been a pain all morning, but I'm okay."

"Siblings, huh?" Kris said, winking. "They're always a pain."

We got into the lunch line together as Julie finished getting her food and sat down with her friends. The umbilical cable was now wrapped around two of the support pillars.

Kris glanced at me, and then followed my eyes. "It's always a wonder that nobody trips on it,"

I looked at Kris skeptically, and ordered a slice of pizza. I hurried off to retract the cable and get a seat down the table from Julie. Kris walked up across from me a moment later.

"Are you okay, Jenny? Is Julie bothering you?" She asked, as she set her food down. "I can go deal with her, if you like."

I glanced towards Julie. The table was filling up, and I couldn't see her very easily anymore. "Yeah, I guess so," I said.

Kris smiled. "Watch my food, kay?"

I nodded, and then looked off into space, pondering the situation I'd found myself in. Kyle had used some sort of magic to turn me and my sister into a wacky sexual fantasy. I was more or less used to the immediate feeling already - which I supposed made sense, as I didn't constantly get off from wearing knickers and jeans.

Suddenly, I felt a hand rubbing my dick. I gasped, as it sped up. I tried to get up, only to fall over as I tripped over the umbilical cable. From my position on the floor, though, I could see Julie getting a back rub from Kris. That wasn't what I'd meant! I moaned in pleasure as Julie arched her back and leaned against Kris to shimmy her pants and panties off.

Kris turned Julie around and began kissing her. Julie was on her knees, with her back arched, on the table bench, with her butt pointed in towards the people on the other side of the table. I couldn't believe my sister was being so sexual in public.

As Kris kissed and rubbed my penis, I could feel it coming. They stopped kissing, and Kris turned around and pulled her pants down. Julie continued kissing Kris's pussy, and it got nearer, and finally I came, hard. Thick white fluid shot out of Julie's mouth in copious amounts, covering Kris and the people in front of her - including me, on the floor. It also dripped out of Julie's pussy, and onto her legs. I just kept spurting thick goop everywhere. Everyone else ignored it and just kept eating, even as their faces and food and bodies were covered with it.

*get annoyed at Kris

Julie shows Jenny who's really in control
added by Pillas

Jenny twitched while recovering from her recent orgasm, mortified at her inability to control her arousal and whenever her penis...her sister would act out against her will. Even worse was her best friend who was openly encouraging Julie to have sex right there in front of the entire school. Not even a single student batted an eye however, not even those that got splashed with stray cum and semen as it dripped in their foods and their faces, it was as if they werent even aware of it's existence or just didnt care at all.

Jenny moaned loudly, she could feel her penis continuing to make out with Kris exchanging sloppy semen filled kisses while both of their naked glistening pussies dribbled copious amounts of cum on the floor. She could feel every touch, caress and tweak Kris was applying on her sisters body and only served to arouse her to even higher depths. True to her curse, Jens libido was not to be sated anytime soon.

Overwhelmed by the feelings her sister was sending her, Jenny was helpless to do nothing but squirm and moan as she watched her sister have slimey lesbian sex with her best friend in the middle of the school cafeteria, her umbilical chord pulsing and throbbing sending blood flowing into Julies body. Jenny watched in rapt fascination as she saw her sister body began to slowly but surely inflate in all the right places. Her skin becoming a slightly darker tan, her thighs, legs and calves gaining a subtle buy healthy definition, with sensual feminine curves that would make a barbie doll weep. Julies ass began to plump up faster than anything else, her cheeks out growing her hips before they could barely catch up. Two large spheres of taut tanned flesh that looked more at home in a brazillian porno attached to hips wider than a door frame jiggling enticingly before her. The sight of her sisters new plump ass was by itself an arousing sight with her new libido, only adding fuel to an ever growing fire. The surge of arousal sped up the process as Julies breasts inflated to insane proportions becoming bigger and bigger with every single heartbeat, her skin glistening with sweat and cum as she panted from Kris's tender strokes. Jenny could scarcely hold herself in check, her sister had just inflated to something that you would find in depictions of a fertiity goddess. She could feel sisters body more aware than ever before, beneath her tanned sweaty skin was an ocean of frothing hot cum just waiting to burst forth and Julie was all to eager to release it as soon as possible.

"Kr..oh god...Kris!! STOP!" Jenny screamed, and sighing in satsifaction as her shout appeared to momentarily intterupt them"

"What's wrong Jenny? I said I would help you out is it not working?" Kris asked in genuine concern. Julie meanwhile continued to stroke herself where Kris had left off.

"Oh No, dont worry about her, she's just going through her little phase again of being ashamed of me...she'll get over it again like she always does and then we'll be back to jerking off everywhere we can" Julie said in between moans, her head not even once looking up Kris, fixated solely on her pussy.

"NO, This isnt right Kris! this is wrong!, Julie please stop that, Ohhh Julie...god!" Jenny spasmed.

"Sorry Jen,...but Julie is in no condition to ignore your urges right now, if she doesnt cum soon she'll get backed up and well...you know how bitchy that makes her" Kris explained with some sympathy. Julie smirked as she licked Kris's inner thighs leaving a trail of cum wherever her tongue touched.

"Sorry sis, you and I both know how much you need this, wouldnt want me to get blue balls now would you?" Julie smiled as she zoomed in on Kris's watering pussy darting her face forward and Jenny gasping in astonishment at the sight and the overwhelming feeling of seeing Julie's head seeming to shrink and become semi-tubular gaining the volume and thickness of her umbilical cord from the neck up and slipping smoothly into Kris's eager cunt. from an outsiders perspective it looked like Julie had suddenly shoved her entire head up Kris's vagina.

Which was the truth, Jenny could feel the hot velvety contours of Kris's inner folds, she could taste her lubrication from the small tongue Julie was using to lap at her insides, spreading her seed with each lick at her inner walls. Julie pushed deeper until her shoulders were wedged tightly between Kris's thighs, Kris moaning in delight and using her legs to simultaneously rub Julie's breasts and back with her feet. Jenny was lost in ecstasy, of having her penis fuck her best friend, helpless to do anything but revel in the sensations. She could feel Julie's breasts pulse with each thrust, growing larger and more taught, her nipples and pussy dripping clear pre-cum in anticipation. When Julie moved her hand down her own body and began to tweak her own pussy it set off a fuse within Jenny that made her finally explode.

Screaming in incoherent bliss she felt her sisters head pulse with white hot pleasure and spew forth what felt like nearly two gallons worth of semen directly into Kris's womb, her midsection bulging noticeably from the strain. Jenny groaned lowly as Julie slowly withdrew her head and neck from Kris's depths, her head inflating back like a baloon to a normal shape. Julie's hair was matted with female lubricants and a liberal coating of her own cum, she was breathing hard and Jenny felt the oddest sensation of her penis swallowing it's own semen and returning from whence it came.

"Oh god Jen, you and your sister are amazing...I dont know what I'd do without you guys. Everytime I see Julie out in the halls I cant help myself. Thanks Jen, Julie I'll see you after school" Kris panted as she gathered up her book bag, her discard clothes and headed off towards the girls locker room to clean up. Julie's glassy eyed gaze mesmorized by Kris's tight ass cheeks swaying back and forth. Her breasts gaining an slight increase in size due to further arousal. Even with the amount that Julie just came, she was still very much bloated her breasts larger than basketball sized and her ass about the size of a trucks tire. Jenny could barely support herself, her only input being her labored panting as she struggled to remain focused. Julie wobbled to her feet her assets wobbling to and fro and strutted towards her sisters prone form.

"Thanks Sis, I knew you would COME around eventually" Julie giggled at her pun, sending her breasts into convulsions. Jenny was too tired to reply.

"You rest up, if you want...dont worry, I know how you feel. I've still got alot of pent up cum backed up In me from your little miss prudish stunts...so you just stay here and I'll go hit the girls locker room and see if any of the girls are interested in some action" Julie winked, still naked and wearing nothing but the drying semen on her body walked off, leaving Jenny to slowly recover from her latest experience.

*Take Control Back, 2 and a Half Weeks Later

Control

Jen was mortified throughout the school day, Julie disrespected every rule of human decency, cummed on everyone, and walked around naked when her clothes got soaked. The worst part was that Jen had no control, Julie did what she pleased when she pleased and caused Jen no end of uncomfortable sensations throughout the day. Nobody paid her any attention while moaning at her desk due to the curse, but i was torture nonetheless. Jen thought about using the T & D curse on Julie but remembered the last part of Kyle's curse,"For your dare, you will screw at least one woman a day, until you've gotten 20 women pregnant. Before then, you can't use the T or D curse." Mentally cursing herself out Jen figured that she had better just wait out 20 days.

*****TIME PASSES*****

Julie was at it again. She was busy climbing inside another girl's pussy to have sex and Jen was stranded on the ground moaning in pleasure. Two weeks ago Jen would have been disgusted that this event was happening in the middle of the sidewalk, but after so long dealing with Julie's actions Jen was used to the complete disregard for social taboos. Five minutes later Julie extracted herself from the passerby's pussy and Jen returned to a standing position, shaky, but standing. "I really wish you would wait until not in public for that Julie." Jen told her penis. "Why should I?" was the continual response, and Julie proved no different this time around.

Returning home after several more escapades similar to the last one. Jen want into her room and slammed the door, or at least tried to, as the indestructible umbilical cord got caught in the gap. Sitting at her desk Jen remembered her one way out of this horrible situation, the curse! "Hey Julie, can you come here for a moment?" Jen yelled across the hall. She heard as Julie creaked her way across the squeaky floorboards into her sister's room, completely naked, but in the room. "Ok Julie, transform or dare?"

"What!? Oh right, you still think this curse really exists. Well I hate to break it to you, but it doesn't exist! ..moron."

"Doesn't exist?" (insert crazy laughter here) "Well, times up and you get both!" Jen had been considering this for a long time and over the last few weeks she realized that this curse wouldn't be so bad if only she could control her unruly sister. The curse wasn't the problem, it was the person attached to her that was the problem! So, now that power was in her hands, some retribution was about to be had.

"For your transform you will loose your personality and any life associated and become an extension of my body, controlled as if you were just another limb. Additionally I will be able to control the amount of sexual sensation received from your body as well as the fertility of your sperm. For your dare, I dare you to use transform or dare me and dare me to say yes"

"HAHAHAHA, oh this is a RIOT. You really think that a stupid rumor is enough to do THAT? Get a life Jen. Transform or dare?" Jen watched in curious fascination as Julie clapped her hands to her mouth in shock, and in absolute hilarity as the weight of Jen's punishment finally took hold."

"Dare." Jen replied.

"I dare you to say yes."

"Yes"

"NONONONONONO, you can't do this to me! I have a life, friends, a loving mother and father! NOOOOOOOOO-" As the curse let up Julie was given control of her mouth back only to be silenced again, and forever, as the transform part took hold. Jen looked on in total fascination as Julie wilted before her eyes, falling to the ground limply. Jen had this fleeting moment of observation before she too she knocked out by the curse as it rearranged her brain to accommodate the changes.

*Jen wakes up to find the curse had done what she said

What was once Julie is now Jen
Added by ruffus_java

Jen slowly came to on the floor, more drawn to consciousness by arousal than anything else. It was a feeling she had become accustomed to - something about waking up caused Julie to become aroused, which in turn caused Jen to become aroused. Julie had of course taken advantage of it every time she could, usually stroking herself until she came, and a couple of times even going so far as inviting over friends so she could have sex with them in the early morning.

But this felt different. Jen could feel the arousal in her penis - her sister's body, but it wasn't caused by Julie's antics. No, this was a more subdued arousal. One dull enough that it didn't immediately wipe away the fogginess of having just woken up.

Jen opened her eyes and sat up. Unlike most times when she woke up, she wasn't panting or sweating heavily from her sister's sexual activities. She was still in the clothes she had worn to school - They were covered in sweat and semen from the several sexual exploits on the way home from school, but none of it was fresh.

She looked over where her sister, her penis, was lying on the floor. Over the last couple of weeks Julie had worn less and less clothing, and in the last few days had not bothered to wear any clothes. Every bit of clothing she had put on had simply gotten dirty, ripped, or stained. Thanks to the curse, no-one found it odd that Julie was naked or that she was Jen's penis.

Jen got up off the floor and sat down on her bed. The fleshy tube connecting her and her sister magically grew as she walked. The growth and extension of the tube felt particularly pleasurable and intense - far more than it had earlier in the day. Checking her watch, she observed it had only been about 2 hours since she had gotten home.

It was a bit surprising that she had been able to get 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep during the day - Usually Julie would interrupt that.

As Jen looked down at Julie's body on the floor, a nagging sensation tickled at the back of her mind. Something very important, but just out of reach of her memory.

Since being cursed, Jen hadn't been one to directly engage in sexual pleasures - Julie had always done it for her. In the sparse time of just 20 days, she'd had hundreds of orgasms through her penis Julie, but none in her own pussy. But Julie seemed to be out cold now, and Jen's pussy was aching. To be fair, so was Julie's pussy, but she wasn't going to wake up Julie when she had finally gotten a little bit of peace and time to herself.

She quickly undressed and lay down on the bed, then reached down to finger herself with her right arm. Just as her fingers entered her pussy, she felt a similar feeling from the pussy on her penis. Jen quickly looked up, and was surprised to see that Julie's body was still lying on the floor in the same position, except her right arm was fingering her pussy.

Jen pulled back, afraid her sister had woken up. As she did, Julie's right arm pulled away at the same time.

"Oh, very funny Julie."

No response. Julie lay motionless on the floor.

"Come on. I know you're awake. Just give it up already."

Julie continued to play possum, not moving beyond breathing. Angry at the prank that Julie was playing on her, Jen rushed over to Julie and reared up her leg to kick Julie. But she couldn't bring herself to do it - If she did she'd hurt herself just as much as she hurt Julie.

Instead she knelt down in front of Julie's face.

"Hey! Get out of my room! It's bad enough you embarrassed me on the way home from school. FIVE times!"

Aggravated by Julie's continued non-reaction, Jen reached over and pried open Julie's left eyelid. As she did, she was assaulted by a wave of sensations she had never experienced before. Sight came to a part of her that never had sight before. Startled and surprised, Jen fell back on her ass, her legs splayed out.

Jen felt her eyes blink and stay open simultaneously. Two scenes coexisted simultaneously in her mind's eye - she could both see the ceiling... and she could see her legs splayed open and her pussy right there: open, inviting and aching to be filled.

Unable to really comprehend what she was seeing, a thought crossed into her mind - Since getting cursed, I've never found out what it's like to be on both sides of the sex, even though I'm physically able. As the thought was finishing, she felt a weird stretching sensation, as though her head was being pulled like taffy. It lasted only a moment, but as soon as it was done, she continued her thought... in two different ways: Julie would take advantage of me if I asked her to do that / Well, why not? It is my body. Not like it's anyone else's business..

And with that, Julie's body quickly pushed forward, placing her head at Jen's exposed pussy, and began to lick her pussy and thighs. Jen instantly began to feel more and more aroused. "Nnnoo Juliiii---- e!" Julie's tongue was touching Jen in all the right places. "I dddon't wa--- nt to get pregnaaaaahh! No!"

In an instant, Julie's tongue stopped moving and Julie's entire body froze. At the same moment, Jen remembered the curse she had given her sister on getting home from school. She remembered telling her sister to transform into part of her body, completely under her control with none of her original personality.

Suddenly, it made sense to Jen. Why Julie's body had moved as she had moved. Why she could now see out of Julie's eyes, hear out of Julie's ears, and feel everything with so much more clarity. Why her thought had turned into 2 simultaneous thoughts. Why Julie's body had started to have sex with Jen's pussy.

Julie was gone - Her body was now completely Jen. Julie's body still looked like Julie had, but they had been twin sisters, so she looked a lot like Jen's body. To be correct, she was actually a part of Jen's body.

Jen sat up with both her normal body and her penis body, and stared at her selves. Panic rushed through her veins. She was Julie.
She was Julie's legs, her torso, her breasts, her butt, her arms, her head... even Julie's brain. Thoughts and emotions raced in both her brains - How would she explain this change? Would the curse make it so that Julie had never existed? Had she really killed her sister? Should she feel guilty about what she had done?

As she asked herself the last question, she answered her own question with the brain in her penis - No, she should not feel guilty. Her penis had been born a part of her, it just was not hooked up the full way, and had gotten out of control. She had just gotten her penis back under control. And rightly so - how many penises have free will of their own? Sure, hers might have arms, legs, breasts, a brain and a pussy, but it was still her penis.

"Oh god, it's the curse" "Oh god, it's the curse"

Jen exclaimed, surprised as both mouths under her control spoke. She struggled to get the words out only one of her mouths.

"It did this-" "-to me. And then-" "-it's making me justify killing-" "-my sister. It's making me think I've-" "-always been this way." *pause* "Have I not?"

Confused and distressed, Jen pushed forward, bringing both her selves together, and hugged tightly. Her 4 breasts pressed together firmly, and one pair began to slowly increase as the feeling aroused her further.

She vividly remembered always being like this, with her normal body and her nearly identical penis body connected by the fleshy tube. Memories came to her of her life growing up this way, with no sister. And yet, she could remember having a sister who was not connected, not a penis, and was a separate person entirely. By making her sister part of her, Jen had forced the curse to make her aware of both existences - the existence unaware of her curse, and the existence aware of her curse.

Time passed slowly as Jen's brains zig-zagged through her double pasts, remembering events both as a single person with a 2nd nearly identical penis body, and as a normal girl with a twin sister. As she struggled to make sense of it, her arousal increased even further.

It built and it built until, unable to resist it any further, Jen separated her bodies and looked her selves straight in the eyes, then spoke with both mouths:
"I'm not entirely sure how I wound up like this. I just know that I am me, and I like who I am. Oh god I'm so horny I've gotta fuck myself!"
"I'm not entirely sure how I wound up like this. I just know that I am me, and I like who I am. Oh god I'm so horny I've gotta fuck myself!"

Jen rushed over to her bed and lay on her back with her prime body. Her penis body approached from the bottom of the bed. The breasts on her penis body had grown massive, at least 2' in diameter. Pre-cum dribbled down her lips. At the sight of the pre-cum, Jen remembered what she had said in one of her pasts - That she could control the fertility of her sperm. Not wanting to get herself pregnant, she decided she should not be fertile at all. For now...

While Jen's prime brain had been thinking about not getting pregnant, her penis brain had already started to finger and lick Jen's pussy. Eager to find out what it was going to feel like, being both parts of sex at the same time, Jen grabbed her penis's shoulders, and pushed down. Jen's penis's head compacted down and fit into her own pussy. As it did, Jen's minds erupted in orgasmic bliss, overwhelming all other feelings.

She licked the inside of her own pussy and continued to push further until her penis was buried in her prime pussy up to the shoulders. Every motion she made was pure bliss, times two. Her penis twisted and turned while thrusting in and out of her pussy, struggling to lick as much of the inside of her pussy as she could. The motion caused the penis body to twist and turn, rubbing against the bed-sheets and arousing her even more.

Jen stroked her penis body's massive breasts with all 4 hands. It sent her over the edge, causing her to spill her load out of her penis's mouth moments later. As she did, she orgasmed twice. The sensations were not only magnitudes better than any other she had ever experienced, she was experiencing two orgasms at once. And on top of that, she was experiencing both of those orgasms twice - Once in each brain.

Her world was nothing but blinding white pleasure for what felt like forever. As the enormous raw pleasure started to fade, she pulled her penis's head out of her pussy and passed out. Both of her faces had enormous grins plastered on them.

*Jen is roughly woken up by her mom

Ultimatum - Clean up your act or get out
Added by ruffus_java

Jen woke up suddenly out of a deep sleep. It must be the morning, she could feel light basking her skin through the window. She opened her eyes to see her mom shaking her by the shoulders, and looking very cross.

"Jennifer Smith! What the hell were you thinking?!"

"Mom!?" Jen looked down at her naked body, and her naked formerly-Julie girl/penis body resting between her legs. Her penis body's head was resting right next to her exposed sex, and one of her penis' hands was inside her penis' pussy.

"You are in big trouble young lady!" Her mom crossed her arms, and glared down at Jen. Jen's second brain in her penis slowly woke up as the brain in her original head tried to process what was going on. She moved her penis body away from her crotch, to the side of her bed, embarrassed to have been caught in a position that showed she had been having sex with herself.

"What'd I do?" Jen mumbled and tried to wipe the sleep from her eyes. Secretly she was proud of herself for speaking with only 1 mouth - Even after her pleasure session the night before, she still didn't feel very confident of her recently extended body.

"Getting girls at school pregnant!? Breaking the rule about having sex with yourself! Probably getting yourself pregnant!" Mom shouted at Jen. "Jen, I raised you to be better than that! I even let you name your penis and pretend it was your sister while you were growing up. Yes it was weird and a little worrying at times, but it was better than letting you have only imaginary friends."

"And now that you're finally making real friends at school, you go and get a bunch of girls pregnant!? Why the hell haven't you been taking the impotency pills Dr. Moretz prescribed!? The school said they were okay accommodating your disability, but only if you didn't significantly impact the lives of other students. And then you go and get a bunch of them pregnant! Are you TRYING to get kicked out of school?"

"Young lady, if you get kicked out of school, then you're going to have to find somewhere else to live. You can only live under my roof if you're going to be a productive member of society. AND you better be taking your impotency pills. I'm going to count them whenever I feel like it, and if you're off even by 1, then out you go!"

"The principal called this morning. You're suspended until those girls you got pregnant can get their lives back in order. If you're still suspended after 30 days, then you're expelled... From both school and MY home. You're on your own cleaning up this mess. Deal with it."

Jen's mom stormed out and slammed the door behind her, leaving a stunned Jen alone with herself.

Jen buried her original body's face into her pillow, and started to sob. Simultaneously, she covered her penis body's face with its hands and cried loudly.

Just when I thought I was getting my life back under control, it falls apart again. All because of that stupid curse! I wish I'd never been cursed.

She cried for almost an hour before calming down. When she did, she discovered that what she had been crying out of her penis body's eyes were not tears, but semen. Her entire penis body, most of her original body, the indestructible umbilical cord connecting her bodies, and most of her bed were covered in dried or drying semen.

Frustrated and defeated, she walked her penis body into the bathroom and started a hot shower while her original body gathered up the bedsheets and shoved them into a dirty clothes hamper. Then her original body joined her penis body in the bathroom. When she walked in the door with her original body, it was the first time she had really looked at her penis body since it became 100% her.

She stopped and posed her penis body a few different ways to see just how she looked. Despite being coated in dried semen, her penis body was very sexy - No wonder all the girls at school wanted to have sex with it. And her penis' brain couldn't help but observe that her original body was also very sexy.

Observing her selves quickly aroused Jen, triggering the breasts on her penis body to begin to slowly inflate. "Well, I guess I'm in enough trouble already..."

Jen embraced her selves, hugging her bodies together and kissing herself on the lips. The touch of her lips, the press of her breasts upon the other body's breasts, the heat of her pussies being so close yet not touching served only to arouse her further. With one hand from each body she groped the other body's ass, and with the other hand she fingered the other body's pussy.

Separate but similar pleasure built up in both of her bodies, quickly filling her minds with sheer pleasure. She pushed herself to climax in both pussies, quickly achieving 2 simultaneous orgasms. The two brains in her two bodies served only to further amplify the pleasure she felt. Her unbroken kiss suddenly took a different turn as her dual orgasms caused her penis body to come. Semen spouted out of her penis body's mouth directly into her original body's mouth.

Overwhelmed by the feeling of 3 simultaneous orgasms, Jen instinctively swallowed her own semen. She came three more times before the orgasms faded. Each time, she took and swallowed her own semen instinctively, not entirely aware of what she was doing.

As the pleasure started to fade, Jen broke her self embrace and moved her bodies away from each other. She rested her penis body against the door to the shower, and her original body against the wall next to the sink. As her breathing slowed, she became aware of the surprisingly good taste and stickyness in her mouths. She recognized it in her penis's mouth - it was a sensation she experienced every time Julie had sex... Back when Julie was a different person and not just a name she made up for her penis.

Did I just... jizz in my own mouth? Holy crap. That was actually kind of amazing. And tasty..

Smiling at herself, her penis body entered the shower and started to clean off. As she did, she noticed a bottle of pills on the sink. Picking them up, she read the label: "Virility Suppressors, for extreme sexual hyperfunctions only. Take once daily, per mouth."

Remembering her mother's warning, Jen shook 2 pills out of the bottle, and took and swallowed 1. She carried the other pill into the shower, and had her penis' mouth swallow it. She grabbed a loofa with one body, and used it to scrub down the other body, then swapped.

I think I'm really getting the hang of this 2 bodies thing. It's a lot more fun than I thought it would be. The curse has still ruined my life, but at least I get amazing bodies.

Giving in to her rising arousal, Jen pressed her bodies together again and started to make out. This time she refrained from going for an orgasm, just wanting enough to bat down her arousal. As she kissed herself, her minds wandered even further,

I bet the curse would let me do all kinds of kinky and weird stuff. I bet it could even make someone pregnant. Or... not pregnant any more! I can fix my life with the curse!

She hopped out of the shower, dried her selves off, and rushed her original body to her closet to get dressed.

Julie didn't wear clothes, so I don't need to wear any clothes on my penis body. This is me now... I don't think I'm going to be changing much any time soon, time to get used to it. Besides, I've always kind of wanted to be able to go about naked.

Now clothed only on her original body, Jen left the house and went to...

*her girlfriend's house

An ordinary two-bodied double-gendered visit with the girlfriend
Added by ruffus_java

Outside of a single catcall when she walked by a bus stop, no-one paid any attention beyond the usual to Jen or the identical naked penisgirl body attached to her with an indestructible umbilical cord. Both of Jen's faces blushed when she heard the catcall, but she had just ignored it and continued on her way. She quickly arrived at her girlfriend's house a few blocks away.

Katie had been one of her close friends before she was cursed, and after the curse, Katie and Jen quickly became girlfriends. It wasn't intentional, Katie simply was Jen's friend who lived closest, and who Julie (formerly Jen's sister and attached penisgirl body) seemed to like the most. Julie's affections towards Katie had influenced both Jen and Katie to the point that they decided to name themselves a couple.

Nothing had really changed when they started calling themselves a couple - Just as before, Jen and Katie had sex several times a day, courtesy of the combined libidos of Jen and Jen's penisgirl body (formerly her sister Julie). They hadn't actually gone on a date, but Katie did get in the habit of spending a lot of time at Jen's house. Their relationship was incredibly informal and friendly as a result, and Jen was confident even without the constant sex, they would still have liked each other and would have gotten into a relationship eventually.

Katie was also one of the girls that Jen had impregnated in the last 20 days. Jen knocked on the door and was let in by Katie's mom, who directed her upstairs to Katie's bedroom.

Katie had just gotten out of the shower. Her wet light brown hair barely covered her large breasts. The towel she was drying herself with failed to cover her sex, and only partially obscured her long and well toned legs. Jen's prime body kept her eyes up on Katie's face, but her penisgirl body couldn't help but stare at her exposed and smooth pussy. As she did, she could feel her libido kicking in, arousal rising and her penisgirl body's breasts starting to grow.

"Hey Jenny! I don't think you've actually seen my room before. It's always been Julie who visited. What's the occasion?" Katie's smile had a way of disarming shyness.

"Hi cutie." Jen stepped forward and kissed Katie on the cheek with her prime body. "So uh... I wanted to talk to you about uh... something a bit serious"

Katie reached over to Jen's penisgirl body and kissed her on the lips. As she broke her kiss, she grabbed the penisgirl's arm and led her over to the bed with her. Before talking, she looked back at Jen prime, "That makes sense why you're here. Though... I've always wanted you in my room. Having Julie here has been great, but I've always wanted you here too when we were doing it. Speaking of..."

Kissing the penisgirl on the lips again, Katie pulls her down onto the bed and started to make out with Jen's penisgirl body. Jen gasped with her prime body at the pleasure, and started to strip. Her penisbody ravenously made out with Katie, and shortly afterwards Jen's prime body lay down on the bed behind Katie and groped Katie's breasts from behind.

A gasp from Katie escaped between kisses, and she struggled to turn around to face Jen prime. Jen took the opportunity to move her penisbody down Katie's body, and tease both Katie's pussy, and Jen's prime pussy with her fingers. "I didn't know you actually found me attractive" Katie whispered.

"I always have" responded Jen prime. Moments later, she plunged her penisbody's head into Katie's pussy. Both girls gasped with pleasure as Jen's compressed penisbody head throbbed inside Katie's pussy. She plunged in and out, constantly licking Katie's pussy and leaving a trail of pre-cum as it dripped out of her penisbody's mouth.

Katie wrapped her arms around Jen prime and held her in a long kiss. Jen cummed into Katie's pussy and moments later Katie orgasmed too. Jen prime orgasmed seconds after Katie did, and let the double orgasm waves of pleasure wash over her and replace all other feeling. A few more thrusts then she pulled her penisgirl head out of Katie's pussy, and it expanded back to its normal size.

The girls lay on the bed and rested for a few minutes before speaking. "That was so much better with you here Jenny. Don't get me wrong Julie, I've always loved it when it was just the two of us, but with all 3 of us it's... it's a completely different experience."

Katie still thinks that my penisgirl is still my sister Julie. But Julie's gone now... I'm my penisgirl now. What do I tell her?

*Total Disclosure

Spreading the penisgirl curse
Added by ruffus_java

Jen carefully chose her words, "I... have a confession. Julie doesn't exist. Not any more."

Katie sat up and looked at Jen's penisgirl body, which had formerly been inhabited and controlled by Jen's twin sister Julie. "Uh, what? Pretty sure I'm looking at Julie now. Julie, you wanna step in?"

Jen spoke with her penisgirl body, "I used to be Julie. But last night I used the town curse to... make Julie part of me. Both of me are Jenny."

Katie looked between Jen's two faces in a mixture of disbelief and bewilderment. "That's insane. There's no such thing as a town curse, and there's no way that the two of you are both Jen. Well, yeah, you're both part of Jen's body, but Julie has always had a separate mind."

Speaking with both mouths, Jen calmly replied, "I can prove it. You can whisper something in one ear, and my other body will say it."

Still unsure of how to react to it, Katie leaned over to Jen penisgirl head and whispered in her ear, "You're really scaring me. Stop this."

Both of Jen's faces frowned, and Jen prime responded, "Katie, you need to know the truth. I'm sorry I'm scaring you. I don't want to scare you. I... I love you. And not the way that Julie did, where she just wanted to have sex constantly. Yes, I want to have sex with you. A lot. A whole lot. Maybe even constantly, this sex drive is killer. But I also want to get to know you better as a person. Go on dates, take walks... even just talk."

Katie got off the bed and leaned on her dresser. She stared at the wall for a couple minutes, thinking, before turning back to Jen. "Either you're both fucking with me, which makes this a very mean joke no-one would ever play on their girlfriend, or you're 100% serious... Which means you're crazy.... Get out. I don't want to be some playtoy."

The words hurt Jen more than she thought possible. The pain of both of her hearts starting to break drove her penisgirl body to start crying semen-filled tears. She bit through the pain long enough to ask Katie a question, "Katie, have you ever wanted to be penisgirl uh... girl? I mean a girl with a penisgirl."

"What? Uh. Well... Honestly, yeah. Ever since I first saw you two I've always been jealous. And then when we started to have sex on a daily basis I secretly hoped that somehow through the sex I would... evolve? What does it even matter to you? It's just a stupid impossible fantasy. You're just messing with me. I told you to get out, why are you still here?" Katie turned back to the wall to hide the tears welling in her eyes. Despite her hurt feelings, she had felt a true and real connection to Jen.

Jen got up and walked behind Katie. "Transform or Dare?"

"Wha--" Katie's response was muffled as Jen placed 4 hands over Katie's mouth, and forcibly kept Katie's mouth closed for a few minute.

"That's long enough, you get both."

"Seriously!?!? GET OUT!" Katie was furious at the apparent prank Jen was pulling.

"Katie, for your transformation, you will grow a penisgirl body identical to your normal body. Your penisgirl body will have the same attributes as mine, including the ability to control the virility of your semen and how no-one will think it odd that your penisgirl body is naked. Your penisgirl body will be connected to your original body with a magical and indestructible umbilical cord. You will be both bodies simultaneously, able to think and feel with both bodies and brains at the same time. No-one will think this change is particularly unusual, everyone who knows you will think that it happened because you wanted it so much and were able to get it through the constant sex.

Oh, and you won't be pregnant any more.

For your dare, I dare you to have sex with your selves before you decide your opinion on the transformation."

Katie's jaw was wide open with disbelief. She couldn't believe her ears at what Jen has just rambled off. "You're completely insane! That's it, I'm going to call.. the... police?" Katie's attention rapidly shifted from Jen down to her torso, just above her pussy, where she felt an odd warmth and a sort of pushing sensation, like something was trying to get out.

She felt the area with her hand, and when she pulled it away, a nub had appeared between her belly button and pussy. It pulsated for a couple seconds then pushed out away from her body in a tube, growing. Katie gasped and stumbled backwards away from it, into a wall.

"What the FUCK!?!? Get it off! Get it off!"

At Katie's reaction, the tube only accelerated its growth, quickly reaching a length of about 4' in mere seconds. She attempted to swat at the tube, only to yell out in pain when her hand made contact with it. Tears rolled down Katie's cheeks as she looked to Jen in desperation. "Help me, please! I don't know what's going on!"

Jen did the best she could to calm Katie, but knew from her own personal experience that it was going to be a rough ride. "You'll be okay. Your fantasy is coming true." Katie couldn't form a coherent response before the tube started to grow again. This time, instead of growing in length, the tip blew up in size.

It grew rapidly, quickly assuming a semi-cylindrical shape that further refined itself to look roughly humanoid. Katie fainted when a blob near the top started to take the appearance of a hairless head.

Jen watched, fascinated, as the transformation finished. The shape refined into a nearly identical copy of Katie's original body, from the shape of her beautiful breasts, long legs, down to the shape and size of her lips.

Jen looked back and forth between Katie's now two faces, noticing something about her freckles,
The freckles on her prime body and on her penisgirl body aren't exact matches. That's pretty neat.

After waiting a couple minutes and convinced the transformation had finished, Jen lifted both of Katie's bodies and placed them on her bed. Then Jen sat down on Katie's chair, and unable to find another chair to sit on, sat in her own lap. Then waited for Katie to wake up...

(Continue the story here: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_112151.html )