Topic: Wandrer’s Illustrated Stories

Looking for the illustrated version of Wandrer’s stories that used to be on the yahoo group. The Bitch, and My Sister, My Pet. Not sure if there was another one that isn’t the private party illustrated series which I’ve still got.

Anyone able to help me out?

Re: Wandrer’s Illustrated Stories

I believe these are what you are looking for.

Post's attachments

Wandrer - Sisters.pdf 970.88 kb, 210 downloads since 2020-12-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

The other file seems to be too large for the system to upload and my attempts to split it only make the files larger.  Not sure how I can post it.

That’s one of them yeah!

You could upload it to mega.nz I think?

Redstar00 wrote:

I believe these are what you are looking for.

Any chance you’ve found a way to upload that other one somewhere?

Even if it’s on the discord I could get it there

Shameless bump in case anyone sees this, still looking for The Bitch by wandrer in illustrated form.

I seen someone posted it on the discord a good while back but the link is dead, I'd really appreciate if anyone who had it could give me working link smile

blahblahblah wrote:

Shameless bump in case anyone sees this, still looking for The Bitch by wandrer in illustrated form.

I seen someone posted it on the discord a good while back but the link is dead, I'd really appreciate if anyone who had it could give me working link smile

Is this the one you're looking?

https://mega.nz/file/Z98wQYJJ#P-BTkyhtm … 3ShaBjnTEs

z29deathnote wrote:
blahblahblah wrote:

Is this the one you're looking?

https://mega.nz/file/Z98wQYJJ#P-BTkyhtm … 3ShaBjnTEs

That’s the one! You’re a hero, thank you so much!

Does anyone (OP maybe?) still have parts 1 and 2 for Private Party? I've been looking for that story for a while but it's the only one I've not been able to find.