1 (edited by Kultist 2021-04-01 16:52)

Topic: Bonds

A commission for Demon-Man
It was a lot of fun coming up with ideas together.

I made an illustration depicting the main characters before and after, you can find it together with all my other works on my furaffinity account I just made :))
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/kuitist/

Post's attachments

Bonds.pdf 64.64 kb, 143 downloads since 2021-04-01 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Bonds

Great story. But it leaves you a bit curious about the clinic where it happens. What's their story, including the therapist's background, and what's the connection with the female colleague that recommended it in the first place? She probably already knew about similar people that had gone through the same.

Rexin wrote:

Great story. But it leaves you a bit curious about the clinic where it happens. What's their story, including the therapist's background, and what's the connection with the female colleague that recommended it in the first place? She probably already knew about similar people that had gone through the same.

When making the script, one of the ideas besides a visit to a therapist was that of our protagonists signing up to a wildlife repopulation project.
While ultimately I didn't go with this one I thought that maybe the therapist herself has this specific way of handling her patients.

And Joanne definitely knew what was gonna happen to her friend when recommending her the therapy, she has some ties to the clinic ;))

Interesting. Sounds like a potential sequel. So the main approach is to transform them into animals with certain human traits and having their mind gradually simplified?

Rexin wrote:

Interesting. Sounds like a potential sequel. So the main approach is to transform them into animals with certain human traits and having their mind gradually simplified?

That's pretty much it! Of course it can be expanded upon.

I don't think I'll be making a sequel any time soon but if you find this idea interesting
I encourage you (and everyone really) to write something on your own, there's no such thing as too much stories :)))