Topic: TiTs rp?

Hi I'm new hear and I was wondering if this is an idea people will get behind and those from the fen form I know theirs one up on their I already have a combat system made for this a couple ideas for the story and if you guys what you can create your own race to use or use one of the ones that where already made by the fen community or just a gean moded  human or alien

this is the race ill be using its a failed race that quiet browser made https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F3C … mV4CA/edit

PS: tell me if this is a bad place to make a tits rp

Re: TiTs rp?

The google doc is restricted. Is it supposed to be open?

ah sorry the original doc was deleted this is one I recovered so I forgot to make it where anyone can view it you should be able to read it now

4 (edited by Styx 2014-05-03 01:23)

I might as well post my combat system and story ideas on hear

Combat

stats
hp: all start at a 100
shields: all can start with a shield that blocks 30 damage but psionic powers go thru all shields
intelligence: effects tec based attacks and problem solving
will: it is used for combating your libido and all psionic attacks and defense
physique: it is a mix of physical power and defense and increes your max hp by 5 points per f points
reflexes: determines your reaction to outside sources and your GENAREL SPEED of movement
aim: helps you hit your target and helps you see and is used for ranged weapons damage
libido ranges from 1-300 it can get to 300 right away and every one can change it at the start with out spending points but be warned a high libido my be fun but it will cause problems

at level one your stats can not go above 10 but increase by 5 per level to the max of 300 you get 10 points to increase your stats per level up

combat

for combat it will fallow this
D20r + stat vs D20r + opposing stat like for aim roll a d20 then add that to your aim vs D20 + reflex hears an example 6 + 20 vs 8 + 20 = not hit
this will be modified by items, perks ,the environment(the environment will be rare) and stats effects

Exp in the form of tens: the HP of the enemy ÷ the rolling of D6.
level up threshold 100 to start

Its fine to copypasta for an RP.

GM grants level up perks per every third level up and ten extra points to HP. Five points for stat distribution and every third level allows fifteen points for distribution then resets to 5, 10, then 15 points in revolution. Distribution caps should be locked at 10.

at leave ten all stat points will be locked at ten

all stats will start at 5 but the rpers are given 10 points to distribute Among all the stats you can not decrees stats for more points

credits: everyone can start with as many credits as they wish to have but if they go above 1,000 they will have to use some of those crdits for mods or something along that line

starter perks will be determined by the GMs on the back story

Story ideas

I only have two at the moment

1)all players will start off on the tarvos station but their will be exceptions to this the first part will be the players interacting with each other but later they will set off to work for either a moding company or a exploration company if they choose the moding company they will be set off to find samples of different races geans wither its a mutation or a normal occurring genome if they choose the exploration company they will be sent off to explore and map new worlds but they can all stay independent and be hire for one time jobs from said company

1)they will start off on a recently colonized planet with I will can tin - 23 of the cran solar system the world is inhabited by wild animals that resemble the ones found on earth but with some very wired oddities such as walking on two legs , tauric , tentacles and so much more the flora is the most strange it cant be ingested normally but they will dissolve in sexual fluids letting them be digested they often cause the male or female anatomy to change depending on if the flora was dissolved in cum or fem cum but they can be immune to the changes brought about by the mixture if they get a inmuzzaion shot before going to the planet

Come on I need at least some support before I do any more

It seems your idea is furry-based. I think you'll find more luck at Fenoxo's forum. Their's is a more active community. Also, I don't think number-based gameplay  translates well on message forums. The few successful RPs we've had here in the past were plot-based, and of course, dealt with lots of sexual Belialesque transformations.

7 (edited by Styx 2014-05-04 19:49)

their is a rp for tits already up on their and it whoud be rude putting another tits rp up on their if its still going and this form was recommended to me by a rper on the fen form and it dose not need to be full on furry has why I gave the option to make your own race

Edit: and a more story driven rp is always better but  if we do that the back story for each character will need to include combat experience like mine is one of the best fighters but she hates causing pain so she learned how to dislocate joints with out causing pain

I realy need this to get off the ground anybody that is interested pleas voice your opinion

it would be the first RP here in this forum, so i welcome it. But unfortunately my RL don't allow much roleplaying at the Moment.

10 (edited by Styx 2014-05-11 18:02)

I think ill be making a clone on the fen form as well as this one so please post your opinions

11 (edited by Styx 2014-05-19 06:25)

can some one replay pleas?  things on the fen form are getting bad (at least in terms of its current tits rp)