Topic: Scent of Demons - by joekilla187

Okay, so I have the next part for Mora and Miral laid out but I wanted to try something new. I have some ideas I wanted to write down to make a series of short stories based on the Omni-copier device and I wanted a single changed character to be present in the story about the Omni-copier, being an a recently employed Omni-copier center technician. However I have a tendency to go off track and create something entirely different and decided to make it it's own series. So here It is.

Scent of Demons

The Scent of a demon

Sarah sighed in disappointment, once again she had blew another job interview. It wasn't her fault she could barely pay attention to the interviewers questions, ever since her dumb room mate came home one day with that perfume tainted with D-cum she could barely control her lust. Her roommate Vicky was out shopping at a bazaar where she buys all her jewelery and clothes for cheap, when she was approached by a shady man covered in rags selling perfumes and oils. The man promised that each scent of his was overpoweringly seductive and guaranteed to improve her passion tenfold. He held a variety of different sets and Vicky eagerly bought as much of them as she could afford, each scent was labeled oddly however.

She bought a set of six, three bottles were colored a smokey pink, and three a dark murky blue. Each bottles label had a picture of a symbol instead of words, the shady man explained to her how these were special perfumes and that they would need to be used however Vicky didn't pay much mind to this. Vicky brought them back with her to share with her friends excitedly. Sarah and Vicky lived in house they shared with three other pairs of roommates, she would call it a co-ed dorm if there were any other guys besides Jack living there with his fiance though. The top floor housed her friends Joyce and Katie who were twin sisters, Sarah and Vicki's room were next door, the lesbian couple Hera and Samantha lived across the hall while downstairs Jack and his fiance Fel's room lay across the way from Bertha and Sammy both the resident athletic fanatics.

Sarah was having lunch with the rest of her friends cooking home made french fries and veggie burgers for everyone else while jack made drinks for everybody when Vicky burst through the door from her shopping trip and slammed a box down on the kitchen table.

"I bought everyone presents!" Vicky shouted gleefully.

"Is it more of that girly froo froo stuff...count me out" Sammy called out.

"Shush, just because you're a smelly tomboy doesn't make you any less of a girl...and that scarf I got you looked lovely on you" Vicky chided towards Sammy, Sammy responding with a very mature "Pffffth" sound.

"Knock it off Sams, Vicky why don't you show us what-" Bertha was cut off as Fel exclaimed with a squeal

"OOOOOoooh you got us all fragrances!" Fel, yelled out. Her hands already digging inside the box.

"Fels...why do you gotta be so nosy!" Vicky scooted Fel out of the way and snatched the box from her hands.

"Awww...I was just curious" Fel pouted.

"Whatever, So..as I was saying, I got each of you presents, now there's six here, so some of us are going to have to share" Vicky began to take each perfume out of the box and lay them upon the table for everyone to choose from.

"I'll take whichever one is left, so you guys have top pick!" Vicky said.

"Hey whats with these labels, it's just a bunch of symbols" Joyce pointed out while Katie looked over her shoulder.

"Hehe...That one's a pee-pee!" Katie laughed as she noticed a label on one of the blue bottles that had simplistic outline of male genitalia. The label looked like this 3->

"Vicki, where did you get these?" Sarah asked examining the bottles, she frowned upon looking at the labels.

"You know where, the swap meet of course! It's the best." Sara's frown deepened

"You know I don't like that place, the last time you dragged me there a bunch of guys tried to proposition us for an orgy" Sarah recalled.

"Like that doesn't happen at school all the time anyway" Vicky rolled her eyes.

"No, it doesn't and even then if a few guys hit on us....most of the guys at the swap meet that ogled us were old enough to be my great grandfather....it's....super creepy" Sarah said in disgust.

"You're way to sensitive Sarah, Just lighten up once in a while, besides it's just a bunch of perfume...it's not like I'm bringing back that case of stupid juice Sammy brought that one time" Vicky said while pointing an accusing finger at Sammy.

"Huh...hey...I...Uh...I THOUGHT IT WAS BEER OKAY!, It was ...an honest mistake!" Sammy said defensively, recalling the embarrassment of accidentally swapping bags with an alchemist delivering bottles of aphrodisiac to an apothecary. Sharing the beer with the housemates involuntarily causing a small orgy to erupt in the house, each waking up in the wrong room...in the wrong bed....in the arms of someone else, while poor Jack woke up handcuffed to a shower with pink and green polka dotted handcuffs clothed in only his fiances sock on snugly fitted on his junk with a bad case of blue balls, his fiance and the twin sisters entwined naked with one another in the bathtub below his feet.

"That's exactly why I'm worried...what if this is some sort of poison vick? Did you even smell it?" Sarah protested.

"Ugh...you're such a worry wort!....fine...I'll take this one and smell and show you" Vicky shouted at Sarah and snatched up the perfume labeled 3->. She held it tentatively in her hands, and with a defiant look at Sarah sprayed it in the air near her face, she moved into the mist lingering in the air and inhaled deeply.

Vicky felt an intense warmth surround her face, her eyes lit up with pleasure and contentment. The smell was familiar and arousing. The shopkeeper wasn't lying when he said it would increase her passion. She could feel her face throbbing with delight and she followed the scent in the air, inhaling as much of it as she could until no traces were left. Vicki's breathing became labored and intense, and she moaned in delight.

"Ooooh....It's just wonderful...it smells sooo good....It even feels good on my skin" Vicky cooed.

"Lemme try" Fel said making a motion to grab the perfume from Vicky's hands.
"NO!...get your own...this one is mine!" Vicky shouted and turned to protect the bottle from fel's grabby hands, she dabbed a bit on each of her index fingers, pocketed the perfume and held each finger underneath her nostrils and inhaled it's scent. She sighed in contentment.

"You're so mean!" Fel shouted, then hastily grabbed the nearest perfume bottle a pink one and ran to her fiance, pointing her tongue mockingly at Vicky, who paid no attention to the gesture, engrossed in sniffing her fingers clean of the fragrance.

Fel examined the bottle in her hands, It's symbol was shaped ⚢, two Venus symbols interlocked together. She smiled mischievously and sprayed the space between her and her fiance's face. Jack inhaled deeply at the sudden attack on his senses, choking on the fine mist before him and coughing and wheezing as it infiltrated his lungs. Fel giggled as she sprayed more on her fiance's chest and snuggled her face deep into his scented skin. As jacks wheezing died down, Fels breathing sped up, her heart rate increasing. The smell was intoxicating, such a familiar scent and so hard to pinpoint...it was natural, yet smelled nothing like you would find in nature. Her fiance's face became flush as he began to pant from the scent overtaking his system, his thoughts clouded by memories of sex with his fiance and her wonderful body and curves and how overwhelming beautiful her body was to him. He could vaguely sense another smell, his partners own arousal was becoming increasingly viable as she ground her body closer to his. Jack bent down, grabbing Fel by her chin and giving her a passionate kiss, their tongues wrestling for dominance within each others mouths. Jack nearly buckled as Fel's tongue hit the back of his throat and his manhood sprang to attention faster than it ever had before. Jack broke the kiss, his tongue nearly drooling along Fel's lips.

"We're...gonna...shower take...now" Jack stumbled, using Fel's hips to hide his now fully erect member from everyone else. Fel giggled girlishly as she was dragged along towards the stairs and towards the upstairs shower.

Sarah watched as her housemates run upstairs stiffly to go shower together. She grunted.

"Look at that, this stuff IS tainted....it's gonna be an orgy all over again!" She shouted.

"Huh? No it's not...I used mine and There are no side effects, I'm not turning into some horny nympho Sarah" Vicky explained while occasionally opening the top of her perfume bottle and sniffing at it's contents.

"Besides...this smells way too good...Like....like a bitter vanilla...with cinnamon....oh it's smells wonderful" Vicky smiled. She corked the bottle and stared at Sarah.

"Besides, it's not like Jack and Fel aren't always horny for each other anyway...They always shower together Sarah, remember when Jack went to his parents for the weekend and Fel didn't bathe for three days? It's like they cant do it unless someone else is cleaning the other....It was kind of gross" Vicky explained.

Sarah remembered that actually, Jack and Fel were very close and always hanging off one another, she supposed it was just normal behavior for them, she was still skeptical though.

"You girls should just fuck already" This caused Vicky and Sarah to turn bright red and stare daggers at Hera who was sitting on Samantha lap, the taller girls head lazily propped on Hera's shoulder as she playfully sniffed at her hair.
"HERA! That's nasty" Vicky yelled at the short lesbian.

"Hey...you didn't complain that night when Sammy brought that "beer" in fact...You were doing the opposite" Hera recounted while Vicky stammered, vaguely remembering her actions that night.

"I even remember who's name you called out when I -" Hera was cut off as Vicky shouted.

"SHUT UP!..." Vickie's face crimson with embarrassment, who then looked angrily at Sarah and fled upstairs, clutching at her perfume.

"Hera...why do you got to tease her all the time" Sarah huffed, as she chased her friend upstairs.

"Guess this means the rest are for us!" Bertha said as she walked up to examine each bottle.

"Hmm...You should take one Sammy, god knows you reek like an ox after your jogs" Bertha teased.

"Yeah well you're no rose either after your runs either Bert" Sammy shot back.

Bertha studied each bottle closely, the remaining bottles symbols displayed.

Pink (. )( .)

Blue ⚣

Pink {v}

Blue ( * )

Bertha decided to choose one for her and Sammy anyway, and leave the other two to the twins and the lesbos.

Bertha grabbed both of the blue vials of perfume and tossed the other towards Sammy, who barely caught it before it hit the ground. She turned it over and examined the ( * ) symbol on it's surface.

"What do these symbols even mean? Who would label them like this anyway?" Sammy asked.

"Who cares, just take the gift and shut up...I'm tired of you girls, I'll be in my room doing squats" Bertha said as she walked away into the house.

"whatever...I'm going for a run" Sammy said, as she fingered the perfume bottle, pocketed it and walked out the kitchen back door.

"Well girls I don't know about you, but I'm tired you go have fun" Samantha finally having said something while twirling her fingers through Hera's hair, her lazy and slobbish nature showing through as she scratched at her crotch through Hera's legs on her lap. Samantha playfully pushed Hera off her lap and stood up.

"Imma take a nap with the air conditioner on Hera...if you wanna join me come on" Not even vaguely interested in Vickie's perfumes, then casually lifting her shirt from her torso, letting her largish bra less breasts dangle freely as she sauntered up the stairway, her hips shaking back and forth enticingly.

The shorter girl, stared on in obvious lust. Her arousal evident from her nipples poking out of her thin tank top shirt.

"Hold on Samantha! Wait for me!" She made to run after her, then stopped to take a glance at the last two bottles of perfume on the table. Snatching up the pink bottle labeled {v} and quickly running up the stairs after Samantha.

Katie and Joyce were the last ones left at the kitchen table, Joyce grabbed the last bottle labeled (. )( .) while Katie munched on cereal.

"It's boobies!" Joyce laughed, Showing Katie the label causing her to giggle and squirt a bit of milk from her nose and cough. Joyce laughed at her sisters antics.

Katie still struggling to breathe took her bowl of cereal and dumped it on Joyce's head. A cold shower of milk and fruity sugared corn flakes drenching the poor girl

"Ahhh...Katie, That was mean" Joyce whined while rubbing her eyes free of the milk. Causing Katie to once again choke with laughter on the food still in her mouth.

"Now we're both messy Katie,....Ugh...my hair" She moaned in distress at her wet hair. She pointed at Katie.

"That's it...you're washing my hair young lady! Might as well have a nice scented bath as well" as Joyce held up the perfume bottle in her hand. Grabbing Katie's hand and roughly dragging her behind her to their bedroom bathtub.

The essence of Venus⚢

Fel couldn't fully understand why she was feeling so horny all of a sudden, maybe Sarah was right and the perfume was laced with some sort of aphrodisiac, not like it really bothered her. She remembered the last time and how much fun she had teasing poor Jack while making out with the twins, it never escalated to more than heavy petting, and a few licks and gropes here and there before all three girls passed out writhing against eachother while Jack watched on unable to even satisfy himself to the images of three horny women fondling each other in the tub below.

Fel loved teasing Jack, in public it seemed like they were the perfect couple. Jack being more than two heads taller than her, and her being very petite, baby faced with freckles and a pale complexion made them look like the sweetest couple. She had a reputation of being a ditz, and hanging on to her taller boyfriend like a security blanket, but between the sheets she became a rampaging tigress who took advantage of every weakness that Jack displayed, and he couldn't be happier. Jack loved to play the kinky games his fiance came up with during sex, especially when she made him eat her out, he once told her she tasted like pineapples, which she then teased him about relentlessly in public whenever they ate something that involved pineapples. Jack blushing madly, while Fel giggled and the rest of their friends were left of their little inside joke.

Jack was transfixed with the vision of his fiance's body, he couldn't wait to tear those clothes from her and expose her beauty like a grand piece of art at an unveiling. He was practically salivating at the prospect. The perfume that had invaded his mouth tasted so sweet, like a wonderful ambrosia he thirsted for more of it's taste as well as his fiances sweet juices he could smell pooling between her thighs. He was hornier than he'd ever been in his life, his manhood swelled to hardness painfully beneath his jeans.

Fel could see the lust in her lovers eyes, and between his legs. She played with the bottle of perfume in her hand wondering if she would risk the chance to spray some more while looking at Jacks lust fogged eyes. His manhood looking to burst from his pants at any moment. Jack made a movement to grab Fel, but she was faster, dropping the perfume bottle to the floor and taking both hands she lowered them and began to rub the outline of her fiance's member in his jeans, delicately tracing every ridge and vein. Jack stopped in his tracks, his hands frozen in mid grab as his eyes glazed over from the sensation of Fels hands on his cock, just barely grasping him between his clothes so subtly and tenderly that he nearly blew his load right there in his jeans. She could hear him gasping, so close to climax and she had barely even started. She broke contact and grabbed his shoulders bringing him to eye level so she could kiss him passionately, he continued to pant and moan near climax while their tongues wrestled each other. His breathing grew ragged as they kissed and Fel tasted something odd and familiar on her tongue while they made out, a flavor she couldn't quite place. The longer they kissed the more pronounced the flavor became, and the hornier she got, her thighs now a steamy drenched mess, her juices were literally pouring from between her legs in torrents. Their tongues were grinding against each other faster until Fel probed far back into Jacks throat and the very tip of her tongue slightly scraped against his tonsils. Jacks body spasm-ed uncontrollably in her grasp, a howling moan escaped from the back of his throat. Fel stood back in worry as she watched curiously as Jack was locked in the throes of a truly tremendous orgasm, his pants becoming soaked from the cum that spewed forth in large globs. He shuddered and let his shoulders sag, his breath still ragged and labored.

Jack took a long moment to recover from his unexpected orgasm, their intense make-out session had sparked something extraordinary when Fels tongue explored the depths of his mouth, combined with her erotic teasing quickly set him off like a rocket. Jack's mind was soon clouded over again, his cock refused to diminish in hardness even after his shattering climax, panting once more he strained to remove his sticky pants from his body. Moving frantically like a mad man, ignoring everything around him, barely hearing Fel shouting over the need to get his confining clothes off. He stripped from his shirt to his shoes, standing completely naked before Fel, the overwhelming hardness at his crotch forced him to his hands and knees. He held his breath when he spotted the bottle of perfume perched at his fiances feet, he ignored her frantic motions as she tried to gain his attention and quickly snapped up the precious liquid in his hands. With a quick toss of his hand the stopper was pulled off the bottle and without any thought to his actions, took it to his lips and let the pink potion roll down his mouth. Like a man lost in the desert he gulped and savored every last drop of the precious pink liquid. Swirling it around his mouth and tongue it's silky texture coated every inch of his gums and throat, a pleasing warmth emanated from where it landed, the warmth traveling down his esophagus and resting comfortably in his belly. Jack sighed a deep content, his turgid cock losing it's overbearing hardness as his body calmed and relaxed. His mind cleared and he could think properly again, his sight focused in on Fel and could finally understand the words she was yelling.

"...Jack....JACK!...what are you doing!...Hey!" Fel yelled in a panic.

"...Ugh...I'm.....I'm okay honey" Jack responded regaining his breath.

"What happened to you?" Fel asked as she approached her husband.

"I...Uh....don't really know...I just felt like I couldn't control myself...I had to get my clothes off" Jack's breathing had evened out but his complexion took on a reddening hue as sweat poured down his body.

"yeah...but...you drank the perfume...why did you do that?" Fel asked as she noticed Jacks skin become flush and moist.

"I don't know...I felt...very thirsty, and when you sprayed me earlier the perfume kind of tasted....like...pineapples" Jack said, he sat cross legged on the floor naked. His Fiance crawled over to him and set the back of her hand upon his forehead.

"OH...Oh Honey....you're your on fire! You're burning up! Dont you feel that" She gasped while feeling his skin, practically burning with an intense heat at her touch, his skin clammy and soaked in sweat.

"What? No...that cant be right honey...I feel fine...I feel really good actually" He waved her off and made to get back on his feet, however as soon as he stood, his legs felt like jelly and feel forward on his face. Even though he fell directly on his face, he felt no pain only a slight but intense heat burst from the contact of the floor, He rolled over to face his fiance.

"JACK!...Whats wrong...can...can you not walk?" Fel was in full on panic mode.

"Relax honey, I'm probably just a little loopy from that...epic orgasm I had" Jack assured his fiance, he honestly didn't feel bad at all, maybe his nerves were a little shot, not used to such a tremendous climax like he had recently.

"I don't care what you say, it feels like you're on fire we need to cool you down" Fel huffed, she grunted as she attempted to drag her fiance towards the bathtub and get him in some cold water. Jack struggling the best he could to get his limbs to respond and firm up. It took a long while before Fel, her petite body looking comical supporting the full weight of her fiance on her shoulders into the tub, where he flopped bonelessly into.

Fel looked upon her fiance's prone form, his skin was drenched in sweat, taking on a dark rosy hue like some sort of allergic reaction. She frowned as she noticed the dopey expression on his face despite the rest of his appearance.

"Jack...please you're scaring me....take this seriously, you look like a mess....what if you're allergic to whatever was in that perfume" She said worriedly, placing another palm on his face, his temperature even hotter than before.

"I don't get it Fel, I feel fine...I feel ...i don't know, content? Like I just ate a really good meal or had a really good beer...don't worry, I'll recover" Jack said while caressing his stomach, smiling stupidly.

"I'm going to turn the cold water on now...okay...just...relax" Fel said turning the faucet of the bathtub to the coldest it would go and waited for it to fill up and cool down her fiance. A choked gasp escaped from her as she watched in fascination as the cold water touched his skin and slight steam vapors could be seen rising from it's contact. Oddly enough the room soon began to smell like the perfume she smelled on her fiance's shirt when she sampled it. The scent grew stronger and more pronounced as the steam from his body grew thicker with the rising water.

The smell was overpowering, she noticed that it did indeed remind her of pineapples, as well as something more, something that caused her groin to moisten and make her moan in want. The water had nearly reached his chest when she felt her crotch spasm with need, the smell was too powerful to ignore, however her concern of her fiance outweighed her need for relief. The steam had become a thick fog in the enclosed bathroom, fel's vision became clouded when the water reached the bottom of his chin. Turning off the water she looked back at Jack, the steam rolling out of the tub like a a cube of dry ice dropped in water.

"Jack...what his happening" Fel cried staring at her fiance's face while he closed is eyes and smiled and drifted in the water.

"I..wuunbb viuouu hnny" He gurgled as his head slipped below the steam and into the water completely vanishing from her sight.

"JACK! NO! COME BACK!" Fel screamed as she jumped into the steaming tub to wake her fiance before he drowned. However as soon as she landed in the water it felt wrong, and she could feel no trace of her fiance under her legs or hands. The steaming water was now a thick slimy soup, she felt as if she were trudging through molasses. The steam abated slightly and she could make out the liquid in the tub below her. She was up to her knees and elbows in a thick pink goo, it stuck to her thighs and arms while she splashed around in it.

"No....JACK!....Oh god...I'm sorry Jack...I ...Love you to" Fel cried, her tears dripping down her face to mingle with the pink slime that was once her future husband, she cried for what felt like hours in the tub unwilling to remove her limbs from what was once Jack. When her tears dried up she looked down pitifully at her former fiance's form and made to get out. She tried to reach up to grab the edge of the tub, but soon found her hands and legs stuck firmly inside the pink goop. Fel struggled to escape from the mass of fleshy goo, she cried desperately to remove herself but her actions only served to get her torso stuck underneath the slime as well which she was also unable to lift. She was just about to scream for help when she felt something start to fondle her nipples, the slime that encased her tits started to move and stimulate her nipples sensually. Fel gasped at the sensations, the very familiar sensations that Jack used to do whenever he played with her nipples during sex. She loved it, it was one of her favorite types of foreplay. Fel cried new tears of joy as her arousal grew, Jack was still alive and aware in that mass of slime, this thought brought her great relief believing that she had lost her lover completely.

The ministrations on her nipples became intense however and soon she was panting with lust, the scent of the perfume and pineapples wafted throughout the air. The sensations became to much for her and her knees buckled, her hips ass and thighs were sent sprawling into the pink slime. Fel was left gasping as the tingles in her nipples stopped suddenly.

"Jack....are...you okay....please....touch me and tell me you're alright" Fel panicked when his touches stopped, now immersed up to her neck in the liquid that was her fiance. A shock traveled through her as she felt her bare pussy being petted and caressed within the slime. Her moaning soon started up again as she struggled and writhed stuck within the slime as it had it's way with her. She could feel her orgasm building, her stomach being kneaded by the slime as it could sense the warmth of her impending climax. Fel screamed as she was finally brought over the edge, the slime releasing the hold on her arms and legs as it did so. Fel hardly noticed being able to move her limbs again as she enjoyed an amazing orgasm. The ripples of pleasure faded however when she felt an odd sensation of being filled, The slime felt as if it was traveling up her canal, to her womb as a sucking sensation grew from her groin to her belly towards the rest of her body.

Fel saw her belly bulging, the slime in the tub receding as the rest of it slithered deep into her pussy. She was left holding her pregnant like stomach in a dry tub, feeling an intense heat emanating from it's center. She caressed her belly softly, smiling as the movement subsided. Fel could feel her body getting hotter as she suddenly began to grew ever slightly. Her body swelling as the bump in her belly diminished slowly. After a while she no longer resembled her once petite stature, growing to a height nearly taller than that of her fiance. Her height stopping at an even six feet tall, however the pulses of growth refused to stop as it centered on different parts of her body. Her body swelled with healthy amounts of plump feminine curves, her thighs, ass and midsection swelling with light amounts of fat and tissue to enhance her now cartoonishly hourglass figure. It wasn't long before it reached her breasts and ass, inflating absurdly as her stomach shrank, the pink slime distrusted throughout her body to enhance all of her womanly assets until it was absorbed completely. Her breasts having swollen to beach ball proportions we're lifted from below by a second pair of equally massive tits, each nipple as thick and hard as a shot glass. Her ass filled out to equal size compared to her breasts, each cheek nearly half the size of a bus tire each, while still being silky smooth and very firm to the touch.

Fel awoke from her daze as the ripples of heat left her, her stomach still showing a very slight bulge as she examined her changes. The steam in the bathroom had completely evaporated, the only traces being the moisture In the air and on the mirror, with slight traces of the perfume scent disappearing. Fel stood from the tub, wobbling from the extra mass and her new height to gain her balance.

"Ohh Jack....is that you in there?" fel said while staring at the small bump that was left in her stomach, she could barely feel a faint pulsing warmth deep within as she rubbed it gently.

Fel was soon brought to her knees by on an on-rush of sudden and intense pleasure, her pussy literally exploded in a volcano of female cum, soaking the floor in a cascade of juices that it flooded the entire bathroom floor at least two inches. While she was convulsing in her sudden orgasm, her hips cracked as they widened even more slightly, two bumps rolling around on the sides of both her hips. A long fleshy appendage soon evolved from the flesh at her hips, growing thinner the longer they got. The shapes of these limbs gaining more definition as second set of arms and hands attached at where her hips met her waist. They flailed around wildly and grasped at the second set of breasts above them. Fel finally came down from her earth shattering orgasm, feeling nearly drained of her energy from it's power. She was struck with the oddest sensation however of a pair of hands groping and massaging her lower pair of tits, small delicate hands tugging on her monstrous nipples, fingering the holes and rubbing them like they were doorknobs. She struggled to look past her ginormous breasts with no success and fought her new assets for stability all while battling the sensations she was receiving from her lower set of breasts. Finally standing on two feet again she giggled her way to the the long standing mirror hung on the bathroom door. Fel could hardly believe what she saw in the mirror. A being that exuded the very essence of soft sensual femininity, two pairs of great big breasts attached to a thin waspish waist that connected to a truly immense and motherly pair of thighs and buttocks. Her face had changed dramatically, no longer did she resemble the cute redhead with freckles, her skin having taken a very dark tan, her lips puffed lewdly into a natural and seductive pout. She noticed that besides her new height, breasts and overall sexier body she gained a second pair of arms that sprouted from her hips, she had no control of these arms however as they continued to sensually caress and tweak her new curves. The most shocking change that went unnoticed until now was in her genitals, her labia had thickened and inflated into a permanent arousal, and atop her clitoral hood standing out amongst the slick mess of her thighs was her fattened clitoris. Her clit stood about a good two inches from her pussy with a strange horizontal slit at it's tip. She brought her hands down to grasp at her erect clit, her finger barely making contact with it's surface before her entire body was jolted with a lightning bolt of pure and unfiltered pleasure. Coming back to reality once again she regarded her clit once more and was shocked to find her clit had changed once again, on the very tip of it's surface the horizontal slit began to open slowly revealing that beneath it lay a very sticky light brown eyeball.

"J.j...JJack!?" Fel screamed at her crotch, seeing the eyeball flinch and look around frantically, the eyeball being able to roll around in it's placement a full 360 degrees. The hands at her hips stopped their gestures and gave a shrugging motion as the left arm gave a thumbs up while her clit stared up into her eyes.

"Oh my god...Jack, I thought you were dead...I'm so glad you're alive" Fel sobbed as she fell to her knees crying, placing her face in her palms. her clit becoming squished between her thighs in the process distorting jacks vision. However Jack wanted nothing more than to comfort his grieving lover, and brought one hand up to grasp fels. He gently took her hand in his and held it firmly in support, trying to relay to her that he was still there for her.

"Oh Jack...what's going to happen to us?" She asked to herself as she snuggled with the slender female hand that Jack had control of, smiling as it gently wiped the tears from her face and gently played with her lips in a strange interpretation of a kiss. She kissed the hand back and held it close to her bosom for comfort. They sat their for a while, in their new way of hugging one another as Jacks hands soothed Fels worries away. Fels energy having been completely drained as she was rocked to sleep by Jack's tender motions, her body curling into a ball as she smiled contently to sleep.

"I love you Jack" she whispered gently to herself as one hand from below came to entwine itself with her own in a loving embrace as her vision became murky with sleep. One hand from her hips being held within her own as the other laid a soft "peck" on her cheeks.

Re: Scent of Demons - by joekilla187

Part 2
The Essence of Mars

Bertha grunted in pain, once again forgetting to do her stretches as she worked out a charlie horse at her elbow. She couldn't help pushing herself to her limits, even though the stretching exercises were so light and boring, she knew they were necessary to a proper healthy fitness regimen. Bertha and Samantha had a developed a healthy rivalry with one another. Samantha was a very strong and powerful athlete that was nearly unbeatable when it came to running, the fastest girl on the circuit. Bertha however made up for her lack of speed with her extreme agility, able to jump and vault any hurdle or wall with the finesse of a squirrel. Bertha was always challenging Samantha to bets to see would could do X amount of pushups or curls in a set amount of time or who could drink their beer or eat their food the fastest, everything they did with each other was a challenge or a contest.

Bertha pushed herself harder and harder everyday to gain an advantage of her rival. She had a workout routine that she followed religiously and was very fussy if she ever had to change her schedule if something came up. Naturally all of her workout sessions never really left her any room for romance or love, but she hardly cared about a relationship that much. She lived to push her body closer to the edge, the rush of adrenaline was better than sex for her.

Bertha went to her dresser to retrieve a cooling lotion for her worn elbow when she spotted the perfume bottle she set down earlier. She heard from Samantha once that she went to a spa with her mother and they used scented oils on sore areas of the body to relieve pressure and stress, Bertha didn't know if any of that was true but she was willing to give it a try. She dabbled some on her finger and sniffed deeply, inhaling a strange musky scent that gave her a rush as though she had just smelled a fresh cup of coffee after a deep sleep. Intrigued with the smell, she dabbed a large amount on her elbow and rubbed it gently along her sore spot. The liquid was cool to the touch on her skin, it evaporated quickly leaving behind an icy smooth feeling of relief. She stretched her elbow back and forth and was amazed at how quickly it healed. Bertha felt something else however, her arm felt more powerful somehow, energy coursed through her arm in waves, she felt as if she could lift her entire dresser with one arm. Which she then decided to try and achieve by actually doing so. She balanced the dresser on the tip of her palm with little to no effort, reveling the sensations she felt in her arm. She became drunk with adrenaline as she thought of the possibilities. Her thoughts were filled with all the different ways she finally one-up her rival, being able to beat her in all challenges with her new found gifts.

Bertha quickly stripped of her workout clothes until she was completely naked, her toned thighs and abs proudly on display as she glistened with sweat. Paying no heed to the consequences she uncorked the perfume bottle and began to pour large quantities of it all over her body, rubbing it into her skin and massaging it into any untouched patch of skin. She lingered a little too much on rubbing the liquid onto her breasts, massaging it into her nipples before she regained her composure. She moaned at the feel of the perfume sinking into her flesh, feeling like ice on her overworked muscles.

"Oh, this feels great" She moaned at the soothing liquid easing her soreness, which she quickly began to stretch and bend. Her pain had dissipated completely, she felt wonderful and could feel a tight ball of energy erupting within her bosom. The feeling spread from her chest like electricity to the rest of her limbs, a surge of power and strength that filled her with an overdose of adrenaline.

"Yes! This is awesome!" She screamed as she stretched her limbs, picking up speed with her stretches and adding exaggerated motions to test her new found energy. She kicked her legs out high above her head, and twisted her torso left and right at a breakneck pace. The harder she pushed herself, and the more frantic her exercises became the more excited she became. Her adrenaline was skyrocketing with every exercise, she jumped up and down and grabbed a set of weights from the side to incorporate more extremes into her stretches. Bertha smiled ferally at the ease of which she picked up the thirty-five pound metal dumbbells like they were paper weights. She pumped up and down with them, left and right as she ran in place, while twisting her torso dramatically. To an outside observer it would look like Bertha had become possessed, her expression having taken on a very wide crazed grin.

"Wait till Samantha sees me now!" She called out, as she flexed and picked up her pace. Bertha was so caught up in her exercises that she hardly noticed the swelling taking place in her chest, only concentrating of the feeling of extreme power that came from it. Her once small B-cup breasts inflating and growing with every pump from her hand weights. They grew nearly a whole cup size a minute, each surge of growth was accompanied by other subtle changes in her body. The pulsing breasts on her chest soon developed pulsing veins that spider webbed from the bottom of her breasts down her torso, into her arms, and legs. Above her cleavage two large veins grew from between her collarbone and spread up her neck, crawling around underneath her skin to the back of her head just underneath her ears. Bertha's focus was entirely on her workout, she barely felt the weight of her breasts as she pumped the weights harder and faster, the tightness of her chest only serving to fuel her lust for the workout, the pain and stress were part of what she loved about exercising. Her bust had grown past normal sizes as the veins spread throughout her body, everywhere they crossed her flesh the muscles beneath it were pumped full of adrenaline, gaining more definition and size. Her Skin becoming taught as it was stretched across the ever growing expanse of pure hardening muscle, the veins nearly popping out of her skin like angry red serpents. Her sports bra could no longer contain itself as it was violently snapped in half by her expanding breasts, pull tight against her deltoids muscles as her former cleavage disappeared in an abundance of growing flesh. Her breasts had fused together on her chest, yet still they grew larger and larger, her cute little nipples sinking inward as it was consumed by its growth. If she still had her nipples and cleavage her size would be comparable to need a whopping Q-cup sized bra to contain them. Bertha was awoken from her workout induced mania by the loud snapping sound her bicycle shorts created when they finally exploded from the pressure within. Her ass and thighs thickened with an overgrowth of muscles and veins. She gasped as the short pinched her ass-cheeks when they exploded causing her to lose her composure as the veins finally reach her fingertips and snapped her dumbbells in half, the metal between her fingers nearly being ground into a dust.

"W huh...Huh!?" Bertha exclaimed in shock. She looked down and nearly screamed at the sight of her new breasts. She didn't understand what had happened to her body. She extended her arms and legs and admired the amount of pure muscle that she had somehow acquired. Bertha ran her hand up one of her arms, marveling at feel of it. Her fear of her new body was replaced by a wave of pleasure and accomplishment. Her skin felt wonderful, it was still smooth and glistened with a shine that seemed very familiar to her. The feeling she got however when she glided her hand up and down her forearm was incredible, It sent shock waves of pleasure bursting through her arms and causing a tightening feeling in her breasts as they pulled against her body and caused a surge of warmth in them. Bertha was overcome with these new feelings, she could live with the strange veins if only to take advantage of her new strength and power. Completely naked at this point she walked over to a full length mirror at the side of her dresser. Bertha gasped as each step she took sent an burst of pleasure from her feet to her bosom. When she got to the mirror to examine her form she was light headed with lust, her chest felt delightfully full and warm with sexual arousal.

"Oh my god" Bertha gasped as she swallowed some excess saliva. Her body was an insane sight to behold. Her former womanly form has bee obliterated to make room for this truly hulking body made of pure muscle. She stretched and flex like she saw professional male body builders do, each motion stimulating her sensitive skin in new and interesting ways. Gone were her hips and ass, replaced by bulging chunks of meat and muscles covered in angry red veins. Curiously she noticed that between her legs her womanhood still remained, albeit it had shrunken into her body, her labia having been stretched against her body from the surrounding muscle that the only defining feature of her former vagina was the larger than normal bright red clit that adorned the tight miniscule slit at her groin. Bertha decided this was not such a big deal, she felt amazing with her new body, every movement was like sex. The only thing that remained unchanged was her tiny head, her cute girly faced perched above a thick short neck bulging with the largest of veins on her body.

"Wait thiil Shammantha sheess ghis" She gurgled. Bertha struggled with her words, she noticed a while ago that she began to salivate more, even though after an intense workout her mouth would normally be dry. She tried to speak again to herself and was met with a mouthful of her own thickening saliva impeding her speech. Bertha looked back into the mirror, seeing large globs of drool escaping her lips, the color was odd however. Instead of clear watery mucus, this was much thicker and had an eggshell like color to it. Bertha brought her fingers to her lips and felt at her drool, as she studied it's sticky and warm texture. It stuck to her hands and felt very familiar to her, playing around with it caused parts of it to coagulate and dry up on her hands kind of like drying cum whenever her ex boyfriends would pull out and ejaculate all over her panties. Bertha's eyes widened in her realization, she was drooling semen!

"Igz Cumg!" She shouted at the mirror, trying desperately to spit as much of it out of her mouth as possible. Bertha frantically brought her hands to her mouth, digging her fingers inside of her cheeks and scooping handfuls of cum from out of her maw. The act nearly driving her wild as each movement caused not only pleasure in her body with her breasts surging dramatically, but causing more and more semen to issue forth from an unknown gland in the back of her throat. Her torso became drenched in the sticky semen, it drooled from her lips like a faucet and traveled down in torrents down the length of her arms and chest. The feeling of this hot slimy liquid coating her body was too much for her to take, she gave up on trying to scoop the stuff from her mouth and began to instead rub it deeply into every part of her body she could reach. Her desperate acts of arousal causing her to nearly choke on the huge amounts of semen she began to spit forth involuntarily. Her breasts, even if they could be called that at this point began to spasm uncontrollably. Her body felt like it was one fire, The feeling in her chest was unbearable as the veins across her body pulsed with life, her muscles bulging and growing larger with each pulse. She could hear the blood pumping throughout her entire being like a war drum. She screamed out pathetically during a gap in the surge of semen from her mouth when she felt her head throb with an intense pain. Bertha's limbs had gone completely rigid and she was forced to stand completely still with her arms spread straight-out and her legs spread eagle. The last movement she made was to turn her neck slightly towards the mirror. She would have cried if she could, her movement was stolen from her as she was forced to stay in this position, her limbs were throbbing with pain and pleasure it felt as if she was going to explode. Her fingertips and toes throbbed with pain as her nails burst from their sockets, being overtaken by bulging flesh and veins. She cried and nearly lost her mind when she saw that even her tears had become sticky white semen as well, her tears nearly blinding her vision in a milky white fog. Her eyes became panicked as she felt a particularly strong surge of pain overcome her head. Strands of hair fell out as it was throbbing with growing flesh, her tears gaining thickness as most of her hair was caught in clumps of cum. She tried to scream as her mouth served only to drool endlessly, it's torrent increasing. Bertha tried desperately as she tried to control her unresponsive limbs without success. Her tears had all but blinded her now, forming a crust of dried semen that should could not blink away. The last thing she saw was the bulbous ballooning mass of shiny pink flesh that resembled the knob of a cock swelling proudly at what was once her forehead. Her world now shrouded in darkness, all that was left to her was sensation and pleasure. Her fear was still present, but she was overcome with the feeling of lust and pleasure. She no longer fear her deformed head as she could feel as it was shaped into a fat stubby phallic shape, the only female feature left on her face being the semen spewing lips below the ridge of her cock head.

Bertha's mind was still her own, even as she succumbed to her transformation. The feelings were just to exquisite to bemoan, she idly wondered if she was just to become a statue of muscle forever craving release. Her thoughts caused her arousal to grow, her immovable body pulsed with more power. Bertha moaned internally at images of herself being put on display, nothing more than a huge super muscled cum-fountain. These thoughts managed to push her over the edge finally. An almost painful burst of adrenaline exploded from deep within her chest, her breast pulled inhumanly tight against her body as the veins that sprouted from them surged. Had Bertha's mouth not have been occupied by the gallons of semen she was vomiting, she would have been screaming like a mad woman. Her neck was forced upwards as her mouth was directly pointed at the ceiling. Like a cannon her lips were violently forced wide open from the strongest force of cum erupting from her throat. A literal geyser of cum that cracked her ceiling upon impact as it spread and rain down upon herself. The ceiling was completely coated in cum. Fire houses could not compete with the force of cum that she spit forth, a strange thought that made her oddly proud.

Bertha was lost, her mind had become clouded by her full body orgasm as it continued for more than ten minutes, the force of her stream never getting any weaker as it corroded the integrity of her roommates ceiling. Semen had coated nearly everything in sight, the room completely coated in a thick layer of white frosting. Bertha managed to wiggle her toes slightly beneath the six inch deep flood of cum that had built up. Samantha would be more than angry at her but Bertha no longer cared.

With a final burst of pleasure, her stream of cum abruptly stopped. Bertha still lost in her pleasure induced coma and not noticing as her arms and legs ability to move came back to her slowly again. Still dizzy she stumbled weakly in ankle deep semen as she remembered how her body worked. She burped up large globs of cum occasionally as she struggled to keep her balance. Not being able to see added to her disorientation. When she finally felt balanced she breathed deeply in and out, getting used to her new body. Bertha didn't mind her new body, not if it felt as amazing as that, she was now stronger than she used to be and everything she did gave her intense pleasure. Bertha knew it would take some getting used to but she felt like she could control herself, it would be fun training to hold in her orgasm especially now that she figure out her body was entirely composed of penile tissue. She figured her breasts were no longer breasts but actual testicles now that pumped her body filled with energy enriching cum. She jiggled her "breasticles" in her hands and smiled, yeah she could get to love this. She took a step towards where she remembered her door was and shuddered as her she picked up her foot and it collapsed in the semen below like a boneless sack of flesh. She fell forward into the cum, holding her hands forward to break her fall, a useless gesture as they too collapsed shapelessly against the drenched floor.

"What?...Why?!" She cried out, not even bothering to wonder how she was able to hear without ears. She tried to pick up her arms to support herself but they refused to do anything more than flap uselessly against the ground. She hardly had enough energy to lift her fingers or shoulders. Bertha was overcome with an intense feeling of exhaustion and sleepiness, her arms and legs had lost much of their definition becoming flat sacks of flesh in the shape of human arms and legs, almost comical in appearance. Bertha struggled to stay awake as the harder she struggled the more she felt tired and sleepy. Unbeknownst to her, her entire skeletal system had been melted down into the cum she had just ejaculated all over the room, her limbs deflated to the point where they merely floated up on the surface of thick cum on the floor. Before Bertha was overtaken with sleep she mused in her mind that perhaps her new body did have it's drawbacks besides her blindness, since her body was now comprised of pure cock flesh, it only made sense that like any other penis she would go flaccid like one as well. And Bertha fell into a sleep, the only sound being a gurgling snoring from the mouth below the ridge of her cock head as it lazily rolled into the cum coated floor, her flattened arms and legs floating on the sea of cum.

Part 3: The Musk of Mars ( * ) Coming Soon

3 (edited by joekilla187 2014-09-01 05:29)

Re: Scent of Demons - by joekilla187

The Musk of Mars.

Samantha loved taking long runs through the countryside, running until she could no longer make out the outskirts of the city behind her. She often ran uphill and through park pathways, although sometimes she strayed from the normal path and climbed the hills and uneven ground in order to give her body a more intense workout. She prided herself on being superior to Bertha, always the star athlete , always first place. No matter how hard Bertha trained, Samantha would push herself harder and longer to make sure Bertha never surpassed her.

It was her first time however running this far out into the wilderness, she passed many warning signs to stay on the nature trail and not stray from the path. However to her the signs meant nothing, if she saw an opportunity to challenge herself to a more rugged hike, she would take it without hesitation. Samantha had reached the end of the nature trail however, annoyed at being forced to stop her pace she laid back against an old tree, took out a frozen bottle of water from her fanny pack and drank the melted portion as she studied the warning sign and fence in front of her.

END OF TRAIL

ENTRANCE PROHIBITED
WILD ANIMAL HABITATS AHEAD

TURN BACK FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY

It was attached to wire fence connected to two posts at the side of the trail, not much of roadblock as more than a warning. The trail could easily continue if you just walked around the sign and ignored the warning. Normally Samantha would heed the warning and turn back, but she studied the trail ahead, it progressed uphill and was uneven, it tapered into a stiff incline that led to a hill top. Samantha studied the forbidden path carefully. To reach the top of the hill would take some effort and it would be a long difficult trek down as well.

Samantha grinned, quickly stuffing the water bottle back in her fanny pack and squirming carefully between wire fence and taking off towards the hill top with nothing but the warning sign at her back and Cheshire grin at her face.

Bertha would be in for a surprise the next time they did sprinting contests, Samantha could feel the earth beneath her feet putting up strong resistance. The trail was filled with unpaved dirt, rocks and natural debris. Expertly she dodged and weaved her way through, avoiding low tree branches and sidestepping small boulders and uneven ground. Samantha's adrenaline was pumping fast and furious as she accelerated her run to a full on sprint. She wasn't even out of breath by the time she reached the part of the hill that required her to use all of her limbs to traverse. Rolling out her shoulders she braced herself as she gripped the walls of the hill and crawled her way effortlessly upwards. Her light frame being used to her advantage as she hoisted herself carefully towards the top. She could see the peak in her sights only after fifteen minutes of climbing, never bother to break even once. The last few meters were steep and treacherous but she was confident in her abilities to make it.

Triumphantly five minutes later a victorious hand grasped the edge of the precipice, followed by Samantha’s sweat covered but grinning face. Samantha imagined congratulatory trumpets awaited her at the top as she gathered her breath and did a small victory dance. Cleaning her hands on her shorts she breathed in deep and gave her best impression of Mrs Tarzan yell, scaring and alerting the local wild life around her as the birds scattered from the tree's below.

Laughing as she unzipped her fanny pack to retrieve the now almost completely melted water bottle to take a long refreshing drink. As she brought the bottle up to her face and drank down some much needed ice cold refreshment, she opened her eyes only to see a pair of cold dark golden eyes staring right back at her.

Samantha sputtered from the water flowing down her face, frozen as she was suddenly locked in a staring contest with the ferocious looking mountain lion across from her. Gripped with fear she instinctively backed up, however her heels only met the edge of the cliff she had just climbed. The mountain had taken notice of her movement and had edged closer it's forelegs hunched low in preparation.

Samantha had cursed herself for her overconfidence, and not heeding the warning beforehand, her life would come to an end early because of selfish pride. Samantha's heart beat faster as she desperately mulled over possible chances of escape. From the corner of her eye she judged the cliff, way to far to jump down and nearly impossible for her to clamor underneath in time before the mountain lion would pounce. Her only chance was to distract it enough to give her enough time to at least climb down the cliff. Carefully with deliberate motions she slowly reached her fanny pack, unzipping it her heart beating faster with every tearing sound it made which caused the disgruntled beast to growl threateningly. With her pack fully open she reached inside while never taking her eyes off the growling cougar. The only items inside her pack were a hand towel, her wallet and the stupid perfume Vicky had brought. The mountain lion slowly padded forward one slow paw at a time. Fear pulsed through Samantha's body, acting on instinct she grasped the perfume bottle and uncorked it, believing that the strong strange scent would be enough to confuse the beast.

Samantha cringed as she waved around the perfume, it's scent was strong alright it was a very spicy earthy scent that reminded her more of manure than flowers, for a perfume it sure smelled damn rank. A spark of hope fluttered in her chest as she saw the mountain lion visibly flinch, it's sensitive nose overwhelmed by the nasty smelling perfume. She began to wave it around erratically accidentally spilling drops on the ground and on various parts of her body. The foul scent had taken over her nostrils causing even her to swoon. Samantha began to feel lightheaded, her vision swam and could make out what seemed to be the same actions reflected by the mountain lion as well as it tottered on it's paws.

Vicky, curse her to hell, the perfume had been tainted with something terrible, it was the only explanation to what was occurring. Samantha’s thought process slowed as the world became a technicolor mess. She could barely hold up her arms let alone her legs as she crumpled to her knees, through her visual haze she could see the mountain lion shaking it's head as it drunkenly approached her. Samantha laughed bitterly, she was gonna die high off her ass by an equally stoned mountain lion, not the way she pictured her eventual fate. Delirious with the fear of death and intoxicated by the perfume Samantha used the last ounce of her strength and poured the contents of the bottle all over her body, hoping that maybe the foul smell would deter the animal or at least make her taste bitter going down. Still the mountain lion approached, stumbling but also seeming as in a trance, it's nostrils flared erratically.

Now soaking in shitty perfume, Samantha's strength finally gave out, collapsing to the ground in a heap, face forward ass in the air in a totally undignified manner. Her skin tingled from the liquid, a small breeze from being exposed to the open air as she felt more than saw as the liquid seemed to disintegrate her clothes and soak into her very skin, it was like her body was being washed gently with rubbing alcohol, it burned but also felt nice and cool. Moments passed as the mountain lion moved forwards, Samantha's clothes now completely nonexistent as she felt the fur of the mountains lion forepaws frame her vision. Her vision was shadowed by the beasts underbelly, and was made upset by the new fact that her last sight on earth would be of a mountain lions shiny pink cock as it rubbed up against her face.

Given to her fate, she was annoyed at the mountain lion toying with her, it began to lick at her exposed buttocks as she was bent over. Sandpaper-like tongue scratching at the moist skin causing her to involuntarily moan. For what felt like forever she was subjected to this torment, the mountain lion refusing to sink it's maw into her flesh, content to humiliate her before death by using her ass-cheeks as a salt lick. Samantha couldn't help the moans she released throughout, the rough but soft tongue causing her to become mildly aroused against her will. As her cunt grew ever moist and her buttocks ever drier the mountain lion seek-ed more tasty moisture, eventually discovering Samantha’s sweet honey pot.

Samantha’s emotions took a quick turnabout, gone was the fear of death and pain, replaced by the heavenly lapping of samanthas pussy, moaning and groaning unabashedly as the mountain lion continued it's ministrations. Panting like a cat in heat, each barb of the cats tongue sending such wonderful sensations across her folds, screaming in frustration as a sharp tooth would lightly scratch the surface of her clit. So caught up her lusts and the combination of the mental haze she failed to notice the intense heat that radiated from her body, steam wafting up as she began to exude sweat from all her pores. The mountain lion experience similar issues, it's body began to heat making it pant and pant profusely directly into samanthas already spasming crevice, the gusts of hot air combined with the big cats tongue lashings drove her over the edge as she blissfully passed out from the intense pleasure, her last vision before closing her eyes was the long erect feline shaft being gently nestled into her open lips. The huffing of the big cat died down as it too passed out from pleasure as it growled weakly when it blew it's load directly into samanthas sleeping mouth. Steam continued to rise from the entwined bodies of woman and beast while the sun slowly lowered on the horizon.

Samantha awoke with a strange throbbing in her head as she groggily tried to wake the sleep from her eyes. Her body ached but felt strangely refreshed, still feeling a pleasurable hum from her backside at what she remembered from being molested by the mountain lion. Samantha laughed at her insane luck at running into a mountain lion that wanted more to eat her out than actually eat her. Her breathing was ragged as she struggled to move her body from the forest floor, feeling heavier and bulkier than usual. Something long and dark was obscuring her vision as it swayed to and fro slightly, she wished it would go away and was shocked for a moment that before even finishing it that thought it moved from her sight. When Samantha relaxed the thing blocked her vision once more, and when she wanted it to get away it disappeared. Leaving this mystery for later Samantha focused on getting up and out of this forest before more wild animals appeared and took advantage of her again, only in this realm could animals overlook their basest instincts in lieu of a quick fuck, Samantha hoped the Big cat hadn’t been tainted, it looked normal enough but her thoughts grew dim at the memory of what occurred earlier came back to her.

Pushing those thoughts aside, Samantha slowly while cracking a few bones lifted her head from the ground. Scanning her surroundings she surmised it was now past evening with the red glow of the sun crossing below the horizon. She was in the same clearing near the cliff, her neck seemed extremely stiff and it took her the movement of her entire upper body to scan around her for any signs of the Mountain lion. With no sign of the beast in her sights Samantha breathed a long sigh of relief, however the sound was strange and muffled and made her entire head feel odd as the air escaped from her mouth. She had begun to notice a strange bitter and foul taste in her mouth since awakening and now she could taste it stronger and more pronounced. She could feel her tongue rougher and bloated in her mouth as she rolled it around, probing it against her teeth causing confusing but pleasant sensations in the back of her throat and the edge of her tongue, she could feel strange bumps along it's surface and a musky flavor. The more she pressed her tongue against her teeth they felt strange, larger and sharper than ever before, her tongue becoming more bloated and sensitive at her movements. She could feel a light rumbling in her abdomen as her tongue became harder and harder to conceal in her mouth. Her tongue pulsed pleasantly as it grew warmer and pushed passed lips larger and oddly heavier than before, her tongue extended further beyond her sight as she went cross-eyed and nearly choked at what she saw before her.

She remembered unwillingly suckling on the mountain lions member before she passed out, succumbing to her sexual instincts. Now that member was part of her body, a very vital part of her body as it lengthened to even larger proportions, extending past her field of vision by a good eight inches or so, more than four inches thick at most as it swelled with blood and it's spiny barbs tickled her lips preventing her from closing them. She gurgled futily and sounded as more of a growl than a groan as she raised one of her hands to grasp at the offending appendage. Eyes widening in shock once more as what she raised wasn’t a hand at all, but the large muscular front paw of a mountain lion.

Panic struck Samantha, the damn beast must have been tainted! It was the only explanation for her current predicament, she had a goddamn cat dick sticking out of her mouth and if her hand was any indication she was probably some sort of half mountain lion thing. Samantha sighed, she wondered if it would have been any better if the damned thing would have eaten her to begin with rather than live with being one of those sexual abominations. Shaking her head, she gave up on such dark thoughts of course it was better than being eaten alive, anything is better than that, besides it probably wasn’t that bad, dick-tongue and all, might as well check out what she had become than wallow in self pity anyway.

Bracing her front paws in front of her she pushed upwards noting that her shoulders were farther back than normal and her head seem sunken in further, as she moved her legs she felt how the bones were now suited for standing on all fours rather than two and she cried a little internally at never being able to walk like a human ever again. Staggering lightly she finally righted herself on all fours, shaking slightly the dirt from her fur? Fur, yes fur. She supposed the golden tan paw should have been her first clue, but her entire body was covered in the silky golden fur of the mountain lion, her front paws with flecks of black on her toes. Idly she noticed that strange vibration in her lower body, and that low rumbling sound as she shook her fur. As far as Samantha could tell she had been transformed entirely into the form of mountain lion, however she wondered why her neck was damn stiff that should couldn't even rotate it all, she didn’t dare bring a paw up to her face for fear of cutting her self with her claws or nicking the member protruding from her muzzle. Another thing she discovered after succumbing to the conclusion that she was indeed transformed into the beast. What she couldn’t understand however was the fuzzy thing that kept obscuring her vision every now and then, it annoyed her to know end, every time she became unfocused the damn thing would fall in front of her face and when she wished it would go away it did, maybe she still had her hair of whatever it had become she wouldn’t know until she saw her reflection so she concentrated on getting to know her new body.

She knew, even with the stiff cats dick slipping past her mouth she still retained some of her femininity, she could still feel her largish breasts beneath her font paws and growled lightly as she could also feel three more identical pairs in row stretching towards her backside the nipples felt large and very much aroused in the evening air all similarly covered in the short brown hair save for the nipples. However she felt a strange weight coming from her backside, and dreaded the loss of her vagina as she tried in vain to turn her head to look around her, her shoulders and neck much to stiff to allow such a feat. Growling in frustration she gave up trying to see behind her and decided it would best if she could see her lower body from her back.

Still unused to her new center of gravity she plopped to the ground roughly squashing her large sensitive nipples into the rough dirt below, causing her to chew lightly on her tongue the vibrations in her lower body becoming more and intense. Rocking her body to and fro and using the muscles in her paws she rolled her self over onto her back. Samantha growled in triumph, even with her stiff neck, the flexibility of cat should be able to see herself entirely. Curling in on her self she brought her paws forwards and grasped one of her large still human looking breasts, besides the fur they still looked rather sexy, having eight of them didn’t seem so bad either, she could have looked worse compared to other D-cum infected spawns. She followed the trail of breasts down her body, admiring every curve as she came to where the bottom pair ended, her back legs raised high in the air. Samantha frowned internally as she studied the area where she would normally find her crotch and or a tail if she was truly transformed into a mountain lion hybrid. The space was occupied by some strange largish lump that made no sense to her. She could feel it but couldn’t move it in the slightest. It was attached to her groin by wide expanse of skin almost like a neck, which caused even more confusion in the transformed girl. Using her new feline flexibility she craned her shoulders and crawled her front paws against her breasts to get a better view of the mass attached to her groin, when her face was but a few inches from it, it suddenly moved and twisted forward. Samantha was frozen with fear once more as she remembered those large golden orbs that froze her upon first reaching the plateau of her climb. Leaving nothing to chance Samantha rolled herself over as quickly as possible and with her feline limbs pounced once and using all four legs ran as fast her paws could take her, zipping through trees at a speed she didn’t even believe was possible before, the world around becoming a blur of greens and reds as the forest zoomed in and out, weaving past boulders and trees with an unnatural grace and elegance while never loosing her speed.

Her fear overwhelmed her previous arousal, the barbed cock slipping quickly down her throat as it settled in the area her tongue once occupied. Bobbing and weaving through the foliage she took a moment to admire the new found speed and agility she now possessed, taking comfort in at least something favorable in this new form. Sprinting at an amazingly faster rate than she was used to and not even feeling the burning in her lungs as she did. When Samantha felt she had run far enough she slowed to a light jogging, craning her stiff shoulders behind her to see if her feline pursuer was still there. Scanning the surroundings she breathed an internal sigh of relief, all was calm.

Samantha trotted along aimlessly for what felt like an hour or so, before she came to small stream, her previous panicked run serving to make her very thirsty, as she rolled her forelegs to bend down and lap up water with her penile tongue she wondered why her muzzle hadn't hit the water yet, she was crouched down far enough to where her nose would already by in the water but she still seemed a bit to back. Growling at the odd configuration of her shoulders she padded softly forward until her paws became wet and bent forward to see her reflection in the water and froze. Samantha struggled to find a way to comprehend what and how she was seeing her reflection. What stared back from the waters surface had no eyes, and no ears or even a defined head for that matter, instead there was only a shortened muzzle with the top and bottom lips and triangular nose nestled between the bulging cleft of the upper lip. Above the abreviated muzzle was just empty space, just a blank patch of fur that led up to a large fluffy tan furred appendage, it almost looked like a cats tail.Samantha staggered back from the water, kicking splashes as she scrambled backwards. She no longer had a face, her beautiful green eyes were gone and somehow she retained her vision, all that was left was mouth full of cat dick and long swishing tail of a mountain lion. She reared back and struggled with her paws with this revelation and tried to sit down on her haunches, however when she lay her bottom on the ground she encountered a resistance and a strange revving sensation from her backside, almost if she just tried to sit on her neck.

Trying to relax her back legs she tried once more to sit down, and encountered the same resistance, with growing vibrating sensations from within. Resigned to her fate she let out a small whine, that came out sounding more like a meowing cat, and fell on her stomach, causing her breasts to squish somewhat pleasingly beneath her. Samantha rolled over once more onto her back and used her forelegs to crawl forward along her many teats to see what as attached to her new ass. Climbing over her own breasts to caused the large nipples to swell and become distractingly erect, and the sensations from her backside become more prominent. Huffing gently she craned her shoulders as far as they could bend and stared at space between her back legs. Once again she was frozen with a lack of words, attached to her backside where a cats tail should have been was large mountain lions head complete with fuzzy ears and large golden irises staring right back at her. Entranced by those eyes that filled her with so much terror earlier she couldn't help but now feel a bit of pity, and maybe a little but of smugness at the cats new position. Below the cats eyes it's face was sunken in slightly and a wrinkled furry white anus replaced it's nose and her glistening womanhood took the place of it's once dangerous muzzle.

Samantha would have laughed had her vocal chords not been changed, and settled for a growling bark, her pussy was now literally a pussy, living and breathing as she could feel her sex as the lion purred causing pleasurable currents to spread throughout her body. She locked eyes with the beast and it wiggled it's labial folds, causing Samantha herself to purr in wonder. Her horniness grew increasingly as the lions pulsing maw began to dribble feminine juices, matting the fur on it's neck, it locked eyes with Samantha pleading with her to sate it's needs. Almost on instinct she forced the neck to bend forward bringing closer and closer to her muzzle, using feline flexibility to bend forward impossibly. Samanthas upper lip began to swell with blood and she guessed that her new tesicles were housed within, the cat prick in her mouth grew warm and hot as it extended past her lips like a pink missle. Using her tail as a counter balance and crawling along her breasts once again, she met the lions gaze with her eyeless own and with surprising ferocity met it's moist lips in a savage kiss. The lion gave a soundless roar as it's vaginal face was penetrated, sending ripples through its folds and caressing the large barbed intruder wonderefully. Samantha was lost in a world of otherworldly delight, she could feel both sensations of fucking and being fucked simultaneously, with a larger emphasis on her barbed cock tongue. Each barb bristled heavenly against the sensitive lips of her cunt, the lion growling and purring, only adding new levels of bliss to the act. Each of her eight nipples were now hard thumb sized nubs swelled with blood and sending great shocks of pleasure each time her claws clumsily flciked at them in her passion. Samantha could feel a great knot building up in her throat as she neared her climax, and the lions hot moist maw clamped down on her tongue as hard as it could. A reverberating, muffled roar shook the birds from the trees as Samantha climaxed, her vision going white as spots danced in front of her, fluid pumping up her throat and into herself through a bizarre bestial kiss, causing her to lose her positioning and fall back, the swollen knot of her barbed cock tongue causing a great resistance as it was ripped from its warm fleshy prison, enough to give her another earth crushing climax from her pussy, the lions eye's rolling back into it's skull as it gurgled a roar filled with lubricants and semen.

Samantha bonlessly rolled over onto her side and shuddered with the aftermath of her activities, convulsing slightly as the lion that controlled her pussy tried in vain to lick itself of it's mess and served to only arouse her further, not sure if she could handle another self fucking session, she slowly curled inward into a ball and faced the mussed face of her feline body mate. The golden eyes half lidded and slowly blinking as it adjusted to the sensations, Samantha curled until she was nose to anus to it's face and gently and carefully used her still semi-hard cock tongue to lap up the mess, she couldnt tell for sure but she could somehow sense through the lidded gaze of her new partner, that he was thanking her. Samantha spent the next hour languidly lapping up her own jizz and juices before licking her partner between it's eyes and curling up to sleep for a while, idly wondering how her housemates would react to her altered body and her new “pet” as her body mate settled and began to purr pleasurably causing her dreams to become more and more erotic.

Part 4 coming soon