1 (edited by finaro 2014-10-28 04:41)

Topic: Transformative "Apocalypse"

As you can remember that I created this thread back in the original forums before it was taken down but here's something that could be thought provoking that I have been thinking about for a long time.

What if there was a "Apocalypse" event that causes everyone in Assiah to transform and is it possible? Of course the main idea I've been thinking about is a Post-Apocalyptic setting where there is no normal humans left but now the land is littered with hideous sex creatures & monsters which of course the "Protagonist" of the story is a robot or a artificial construct or possibly anything or perhaps only thing I could imagine being completely immune to transformations in the world of Belial which the story could be similar to Bioshock 1 where maybe it wonders around the world, possibly killing anything in it's path that poses a threat which it also fights Avatars and finally the Greater Demons themselves. Which after that though it is lonely.

I guess the point is though in order to make this sort of "story" to work, what is the only thing in Assiah that is completely immune to transformations and stays static throughout? Also even though I remember Demon Man saying there isn't any Anti-Mana around but maybe it could bring that concept into existence perhaps maybe.

Maybe all this could be if "Legend of Belial" was turned into a full blown game.

Re: Transformative "Apocalypse"

Or here's another scenario I just now thought of,  what if Mana starts to falter becoming less and less potent until eventually it disappears which causes all Greater Demons, Avatars, including Transformees to die out?