Topic: Shattered Shards: Devilish Desires - by Von Krieger

http://www.sofurry.com/view/61939/

Shattered Shards
Devilish Desires
By Von Krieger

I moan softly as I lie in my bed, knowing that I still have several minutes before I need to get up. After all, my wake up call hasn't arrived yet, and I get one every morning. I simply lay back, snuggle up under the silk sheets, and enjoy some closeness with the two beings that I am closest to in the world.

Or worlds now; somehow there was some sort of a dimensional intersection, and a world of science and steel met with one of swords and sorcery and meshed together. Though the world is a much bigger place than it once was, that is not merely why I say worlds.

There are strange shapes hovering in the sky, orbiting the Fused Earth, some of them, many of them, contain life. They're like miniature worlds, and they're not too difficult to get to. Teleportation is easy if you have the money. Flight can be accomplished on the cheap, be it in an airplane or on a dragon.

The air goes up all the way. You can even visit the moon now, though you still need space suits and an air supply for that. Somehow it's been kept perfectly as it is. Somehow something prevents gravity from tearing these other places out of the sky and prevents them from crashing into one another.

It is a wondrous, beautiful world that we live in, even greater than the ones that existed before. I grew up on Aerth, exposed from an early age to all sorts of mystical creatures, enchanted objects, and lessons in sorcery. But upon the union of the worlds I quickly became enraptured by the wonders of technology.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Said science fiction author Arthur C. Clarke. But I find technology to be all the more impressive.

A wizard sitting before his scrying pool can see and converse with another wizard as if he were standing there. You can sit at a computer and do the exact same thing. The primary difference is rather than utilizing a simple incantation and a use of magical energy, the computer user performs the task through the intertwining use of literally thousands of small, tiny inventions all building upon one another.

And he also has the benefit of encryption, word processing, and the ability to play Minesweeper. Plus you don't have avian familiars thinking it's a birdbath. Though I have heard tech support horror stories about chickens sitting on them because of their warmth.

You tend to get that sort of thing out here; in what was once the American South. Sadly you don't get much in the way of magic here. There are places in the Fused Earth that are still strongly of one particular nature. There are places were magic just doesn't work and makes nonhuman sentients and fantastic creatures instinctively nervous.

In the same way there are places that'll warp your cell phone into a crystal ball and give you pointy ears and a newfound adoration for trees before you can blink.

I'm not very fond of these places, but I like to think that my presence here helps things somewhat. In fact, I know it has. Merely by drawing breath in the Confederate Territories of America I'm helping to bring the joy and wonder of the new world right up to their slack jaws and belting them across the face with reality.

From what I've read about the American South in history books sticking your head in a hole and ignoring, declaring sinful, shooting, or shouting explicatives at anything you don't know, like or understand has always pretty much been the way of life here. So the fact that the place has a strange sort of magic of its own isn't surprising.

To the folks around here, the world pretty much ended ten years ago when the worlds became one. Their history books say that everything went kaboom in a nuclear holocaust, and it's only through luck, chance, and the power of prayer that the CTA was spared.

People don't leave the CTA lands, they think you go beyond them you hit irradiated wasteland. Any sort of evidence that there is something out of the ordinary around just gets overlooked. People are literally unable to see the supernatural. If a dragon flew over and set a building on fire, than sat on the inferno and preened itself, the next day the papers would talk about gas leaks and instinctively crop out the bits of the image with the dragon in it for use in the paper.

Ignorance here isn't all that willful. For most people it's essentially mandatory.

What's ended up here is a bit of a theocracy, which is something I've always found strange. You don't have acolytes of this particular deity able to heal the sick and injured, that can't make a symbol of their faith light up, they can't even conduct a proper exorcism.

Though magic doesn't really work here, with all the religious practice and prayer going on, you still have a build up of divine energies; they're just not being collected. You have a hot commodity like that just laying around, just getting shinier and sparklier as time goes on, left completely unguarded and well... you just know that eventually someone is going to take it, and that that someone usually isn't going to be all that nice or polite about it.

Which is exactly what drew me here; my family has always had close ties with the divine. Stems back many generations for when somebody did something real important for someone pretty high up in the food chain of Hell.

Well, not THE Hell. But it's been a long time, historically speaking, since there's been one of them. It's pretty much a franchise operation, the McDonald's of the afterlife. As with any operation, the bigger you get, the more employees you have, the harder it actually is to keep everything running nice and smooth without any corruption.

And with devils and demons in the mix, trust me; you get all sorts of corruption. This particular Hell is actually a rather nice one, as far as Hells go; one of the largest and still running smoothly, an innovator in the market; the whole layers thing, the three headed dog guarding the gates, all ours.

I rather take pride in my connections, they've served my family quite well; wealth, power, fame, anything of the sort for those who want it. Even those that don't find fortune going in their favor and find themselves well off for life; a good paying job, a loving family, a dog, and a picket fence, if that is what you want.

Though every so often you have an individual, like me, in whom the old family blood runs strong. We're born knowing about the history of the family, about our gifts, and we know that in our adulthood we'll be granted wishes, rewarded with things beyond our greatest and wildest desires.

I shift in bed again, snuggling close to my lover. I can feel her pressed up tightly against the dog, a knotted cock still crammed between her legs. She has more fun with the dog that with me, but I don't mind, just watching her is a wondrous treat in its own.

The cool silk feels heavenly against my breasts, even more so against my cocks. I feel them begin to awaken, surging and ready to start the day. I lick my lips, eager for what is soon to come.

There is the soft sound of tinkling bells, and it's time for my wake up call. I just love getting up in the afternoon, the whole evening and night ahead of me.

I realized long ago that things weren't quite what I expected them to be, and when they said wishes fulfilled beyond your wildest desires, boy did they ever mean it. But I wouldn't trade it for anything; I absolutely love my life, despite the strangeness, despite it not being exactly what I wanted.

But the family blood is indeed strong within me, and even though I didn't get exactly what I wished for, the bargain makes absolutely sure that I just adore the result; though I have learned not to wish for things aloud.

I lay in bed for a few minutes after my wake up call, basking in the feel of the new day, letting the other two occupants of the bed sleep undisturbed for a little while longer. But eventually I have to get up and head for the shower, the ranch has a few new employees that arrived last night and need to be shown the ropes.

But I'm getting ahead of myself; I really ought to start back at the beginning of the tale, the story of my arrival here in the CTA and of my wishes and the interesting results brought about by them.

-o-

It all began on the train ride in, an engine converted back to the old ways of coal and wood, rather than gasoline. Though I was rather fond of cars I most certainly wouldn't be missing the smog that they caused.

Personal transportation in the CTA was usually an electric cart, or a bicycle, or if you could afford the precious gasoline, a motorcycle. Unlike the rest of the world, the CTA hoarded the stuff as their processing plant was rather limited, and they needed food crops for human and animal consumption, not merely for Ethanol.

Truth be told, I actually rather enjoyed the train ride. It was a different way to travel, one that I had not experienced before, and the sights were quite lovely to see. By the sights, of course, I mean the individuals of a female persuasion upon the train, typically naked, pressed up against the side of my compartment or the wall of the bathroom stall.

It's a gift, the combination of a sort of animal magnetism, a handsome face, a good body, more than decent personal hygiene, as well as a hint of the devil's own luck. I never had problems finding women who were eager to perform various pleasurable acts of a carnal nature for my amusement.

I'm a traveler by nature, so all my relationships, save one, have been of a temporary, transient nature; though my traveling originally began due to the unwanted outcome of a temporary relationship involving a threat to my nether regions with an enchanted sword.

I look upon it as an unexpected gift. Though illegitimate, any children of my bloodline would enjoy the same gifts of luck and providence that I myself have taken good advantage of in my life. Mother and child will never want for food, shelter, or clothes. Though mother might be finding herself of strangely looser morals and slightly needful loins far more often that she would expect.

I've looked in upon past dalliances from time to time, even sampled their services. They're all good at what they do, and they have a genuine love for the act. It may not be glamorous, or what a young girl aspires to be when she grows up, but my girls always wind up making a very good living for themselves.

I felt myself drawn to the region, getting to take a look at how the Earth population had lived before the merge of the worlds would be somewhat interesting. But what really occupied my mind was the fact that later in the evening I would be granted a wish, essentially. Anything reasonable that was within the power of my patron, or one of her followers to grant.

Even with a pretty blonde between my legs, her lips and tongue busily giving adoration to my cock, my mind was more centered on thinking of what I would wish for, rather than the task at hand. Though the girl did something strange with her tongue that made me cry out and suddenly pay attention.

Her tongue seemed to have lengthened, growing longer, but thinner, and smoother. She suddenly had my attention. She began to pull away, sensing that something was strange and out of the ordinary, but a feminine, black nailed, red skinned hand shoved her back forward, and this seemed to end all resistance.

"Mmm... hello Celeste." I said without looking up at my visitor, "I wouldn't think that you could play your games with her, being so deep into this realm of ignorance, after all."

The demoness smiled and shrugged, sitting down opposite me. Some people talk about having guardian angels. Celeste, however, is essentially my guardian demon. She was my nanny when I was growing up, my tutor when I needed schooling, my instructor in lovemaking once I was old enough to start feeling desire, and in my adult years my travel agent, guide, researcher, casual sex partner, and performer of many other little tasks that aided me while on the road.

Her full black lips parted in a smile, revealing perfect white teeth and elongated canines. On that day she was the very image of professional loveliness; her long navy blue hair done up in a tight bun, a pair of elegant glasses upon her face, a tight business suit and short skirt, and a pair of black, opened toed high heels that allowed her toe claws to poke out without damage to her footwear. She'd even tied a bow around her cute, spade-tipped tail.

"If you weren't one of the blood, I wouldn't even be able to manifest here at all, let alone use my power to have a little fun with one of your playthings. Would you mind if I..." she grinned wickedly and motioned to the blonde.

I shook my head, "Not particularly. Just nothing too obvious, I think. Even with something in the air making people ignore the supernatural, I think that any drastic alterations will become quite apparent, at least to the one in possession of them."

Celeste nodded and slunk down in her seat, her tail slipping up beneath the girl's skirt, she was trying to hide her soft moans, but I could feel the small vibrations of when she vocalized the pleasure my demoness was giving her.

The demon paid her little attention; however, she simply took a pen from her coat pocket and began to write on a clipboard that somehow had appeared in her hand.

"Just a reminder with the fulfillment of wishes and desires, material goods will not be spontaneously created, and if you wish for anything specific, like the Caliph of Share's favorite scepter, that you will actually be receiving the very same scepter and the Caliph will notice that its been stolen." She began.

I nodded and rolled my eyes; she'd been schooling me in this for the past few months.

"Anything above a class six incantation is out of the question. Meaning any raising of the dead requires a corpse, the individual wishing to return to life..." she scowled at my eye rolling and skipped ahead, "Essentially if they died from old age, no dice. I can do it with just a piece of the corpse, but then I'll have to create a new body."

Celeste grinned and I felt the girl shudder, she pulled away again and this time I let her. She tugged up her skirt and peered down in confusion at the strange thing she found there. The demoness reached out and patted her on the head, "Be a good girl and stroke it." She purred.

The girl's eyes glazed over and she absentmindedly began to stroke the six inch length that had suddenly grown from where her clit used to be. Quite familiar with the way Celeste used some of my toys in the past I gently guided the girl's head back to my groin, where she obediently resumed sucking.

Celeste is a bit strange in her tastes. Though she will, grudgingly, partake in intercourse with pure humanoids and pure animals, she prefers her lovers to be a mix. Her typical curse was to grant one of my girls a male member of some sort of animal, and each time she pleasured it, the girl would gain a bestial feature.

It would stop about halfway between man and beast, and judging from the split that had already begun to form at the tip, Celeste had made the equipment match the tongue she'd given the girl earlier. A snake wouldn't be so bad here, opposed to fur, which doesn't translate well into something else, the scales she'd have in the future would likely be seen as some sort of skin condition.

"Emotional manipulation is plausible, but tends to have long term consequences. Overriding the natural emotions for more than a span of six months will essentially result in an addiction to the condition. And that's cumulative, no turning it off for a day and then turning it back on again."

I sighed and waved my hand, "Right, right, I know all this. Don't worry; I don't want a palatial estate, the love of the Queen of the Silver Arrow, the mighty sword Calamitas, or to bring old Uncle Gerald back from the grave. I hear he's rather happy with his room arrangement and has got settled in with his new job."

Which was getting some of the new arrivals to loosen up in the loins. You wouldn't believe how many 'vow of chastity' types show up down there. You can stick to holy vows all you like and still wind up in our neck of the woods just because you're an utter asshole.

Uncle Gerald tends to go for the power mongers that enjoyed terrorizing small children. He always did have a thing for women in uniform.

Celeste sighed and continued on. I ignored her, concentrating more on the enthusiastic ministrations that the sexy snake between my legs was performing on... well... the sexy snake between my legs.

The skilled caresses of Celeste's well-practiced tail and the sensitivity that my demoness always gave her playthings' new toys filled her with pleasure, and she eagerly wanted to share that pleasure with someone else.

"Also a note that you will get what you desire and..." Celeste continued to drone on.

I cried out with my fourth or fifth climax of the day, the soon to be snake eagerly gulping down what I had to offer as she herself erupted with climax for the first time from her maleness. Going by Celeste's usual modus operandi, her eyes would be the next thing to change.

"...what you get." Celeste finished, pulling her tail away from the girl and beginning to lick it clean.

"Do you have anything particular in mind? You'll be getting these every so often, one per season at the very least, if the power in the area is strong, you do well with your duties, I'm not particularly busy, and the Archduke is pleased with your progress, you might get them often as once or twice a week." Celeste said, sitting up in her seat, her tail against the girl's cheek, coaxing her that way.

I shook my head, "No, nothing in particular. I tend to be a rather spur of the moment guy." I said with a shrug, putting myself away and zipping up my pants.

Celeste nodded and smiled down at her new plaything, "I thought so. I just figured I'd ask, easier to set things up, after all."

"I'm going to go get some lunch. Will the two of you be fine in here, Celeste?" I asked, not knowing if my demoness could remain while I was several cars away.

She nodded and grinned, showing off those perfect fangs, "Oh yes. She's filled with enough of my power to keep me here for several hours at least, and the more fun we have, the longer I can stay."

She fixed her gaze on the girl's slit-pupiled eyes, "And we'll be having lots and lots of fun, won't we cutie? She purred, the girl merely nodding her reply before ducking beneath Celeste's skirt, beginning to stroke herself once more.

My guardian always puts on an excellent show, but I'd had my fill of carnal pleasures for the moment. My sexual hunger had been satisfied and it was now time to feed my physical hunger. I just love how they fry everything in the south.

-o-

Later that evening I had settled into my new apartment and properly broke it in with the realtor and her sister. I just adore twins; especially cute, busty ones with enough pudge on them to drop their self-esteem a few notches to make them blush when someone handsome and charming complimented them.

It was a rather nice, clear evening, I'd left the television on for background noise, most of the buildings were rather quiet, there were far more places for people to live than there were people to live in them. Families had moved out into the rural areas to help with food production, others hadn't believed what the new government was telling them, and headed off into the supposed nuclear wasteland, and others simply vanished, there one moment, gone the next.

They were building more housing in the farm towns, but here in the big city people for the most part were heading out. After all, it was advisable to be closest to where the food is.

Of course that meant that my company and I could be as loud as we wanted. Though sadly it had been a bit disappointing for me, I had wanted them to scream, to cry out in intense, incredible pleasure the likes of which they'd never felt before. I could only coax a mild shout from each of them.

I thought about the prospect for a moment and grinned, "Celeste," I said to the darkness, "I wish that I was hung like a herd of bucking broncos; Clydesdale broncos."

My demoness appeared in the chair by my bedside, clipboard in hand, a huge grin on her face, "You're sure?" she asked,

"Positive." I replied.

"You want the stamina to go with that?"

"Hell yes."

"The ability to just about go forever without losing erection?"

"Would I ever!"

"And do you want to grant the twins the same stamina?"

I nodded, "Might as well. No sense on being able to go all night if I don't have somebody that can match me."

Celeste nodded, making notes on her clipboard. "A rather simple incantation, though the material components are a bit out of the way. Do I have your permissions to roam around the city to gather what I need?"

I nodded once more, waving her away, "Do whatever you have to, and try to make it quick, hmm?"

She chuckled, "Of course, my charge, you can expect things to begin in a few minutes. I know I can acquire the first components by then."

The two girls in my bed didn't stir as Celeste opened the window, the shadows of night seeming to gather and pool at her back, forming into black feathered wings. The workings of magic are strange things; boundaries are different depending on location. A train is narrow and long, there are only few routes for the energies that she drew upon from me to take. Without them she would be immediately banished back to our Hell.

In a city it was different, like street gutters there are natural corridors of magical flow that allow such energies to swiftly move from one place to another without degradation. A city is solid, slow to change. A train is always in motion, always moving, the cars swaying ever so slightly. A train lacks permanence, emotional attachment.

While Celeste would be unable to venture into the caboose if I were in the engine, utilizing the conduits of energy that flowed through the city itself, she could appear nearly anywhere.

I would also have to make sure to allow Celeste a bit of fun in the near future. She tended to get a little bit unpleasant if she hadn't added animal parts onto a human anytime recently. The serpent girl on the train was only a warm up for her. I'd let her roam around the city for someone who deserved her special brand of creativity.

I began to feel a familiar stirring in my loins, my member slowly growing hard. I simply lay back and let it happen, holding the two sisters up against my body. I felt the familiar rush as my shaft grew erect, swelling to full arousal. But tonight I felt something more, an additional something pouring into my length other than the usual blood.

My member reached its typical stopping point, but rather than being fully erect, it still felt floppy, not yet reaching further erection. I carefully slipped my right arm off the girl and began to stroke myself, hoping to aid the process.

I could scarcely get my fingertips to meet around it. The sensation as I slowly slid my circled fingers up the length was heavenly. I closed my eyes and lay back, continuing to stroke my growing length,

I was no slouch before at eight inches, what I had now felt like half again, maybe twice that, and even greater thickness. Though there was something rather odd, the texture of the flesh seemed to change part way up the length, and there was a strange swelling in the middle. I ran my hand fully up the shaft and found my fingers against the back of the head.

It flared outwards, rather like a trumpet, not the familiar bell shape that I was used to. I opened my eyes and looked down at my cock, except that it wasn't exactly my cock anymore.

What hung between my legs was dappled pink and black, emerging from a fat sheath, rather than an extension of the skin. There seemed to be an additional envelope of skin at the base up to the ring in the middle, and then the flat, blunt, rounded head.

I had a horse cock between my legs.

Rather than find it strange, or abhorrent, I simply grinned, "Cool." I said aloud, moaning softly as I continued to play with the bestial shaft that projected from between my legs.

I've long since had time to think about what has happened to me, and I realize that I ought to have paid more attention, both to Celeste's warnings, and to the words that I use when I ask her to grant my desires. Some demons and devils will actually give you what you want. Celeste, however, I soon found out greatly enjoys playing games.

If I myself had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have changed a thing about any of my wishes. But if you had told the version of myself in the past what the outcome of the wishes would be, likely he wouldn't have made them. But I absolutely adore what I've become, and wouldn't give up any part of myself.

The horse cock leaked thick, plentiful precum as it grew fully hard, helping to aid the speed of my increasingly rapid stroking. It felt better than my human cock had, and there was more of it to feel good. It was incredible. With a cruel grin on my face, I rolled a bit, adjusting myself in the bed as I bent my cock backwards.

With a muted cry I climaxed for the first time from my equine organ, thick, plentiful ropes of seed gushing out and splattering onto the face and breasts of the girl to my left. Though I myself was not immune from the fallout; my own chest got quite sticky as well.

It awoke her from her gentle dose. She was confused at first, but then the effects of my wish hit her, Celeste's magic acting upon her, increasing her lust and her stamina. She licked her lips and began to scoop up my seed in her cupped hands, gulping it down.

She giggled and looked over at her sleeping sister on the other side of me. She crawled over me, moving atop her sister, my seed dripping from one down onto the other. Between their tanned bodies it looked rather like a fresh s'more, with hot seed replacing gooey marshmallow.

The girl brought her lips against her sister's own, her tongue slipping into her mouth, sharing the bounty of my cum with her twin. They'd kept rather hands off before, each content to pleasure herself while the other was with me; a typical side effect of libido altering spells.

My horse cock hadn't flagged a bit; it was still hard, aching, and eager to be plunged into a nice, wet pussy. While I had watched the two sisters making a cum-sandwich it had continued to grow. It had stopped in length, but the girth was tremendous. I don't think that I could ever have actually put it in someone without hurting them.

But the problem was alleviated a moment later as my cock began to divide. Like a cell reproducing, it divided in half, creating a perfectly identical second organ, complete with sheath and heavy balls. The weight of my two new balls atop my first cock felt great. I grinned and shoved the top girl down on top of her sister, position my twin shafts to take them at the same time.

The girls cried out as I stretched them wide, likely wider than either hand been taken before. Likely it hurt a bit, but their cries were pleasured ones, and they continued to press against each other. Lips meeting one another with hungry desire, hands seeking out breasts, rubbing slick seed over bare skin, bringing seed covered fingers up for both to lick clean. I'd have to thank Celeste later for helping to bring out the fun loving slut in these two.

They were so tight around me, so wonderfully tight and textured, their inner walls gripping my dual rods, trying to coax my seed into their greedy depths. I don't think I could have pulled away from them even if I had wanted to.

It was rather difficult to thrust into them, as the two were not in sync, each gripped me at a different time as I tried to pull back so I could thrust in again, slowing me down, but it felt so damned good I didn't care.

The sensations from my two cocks were almost too much, the love juices from the upper sister trickled down onto my lower shaft, making it slicker and easier to drive. But it also made it a sticky, sopping mess, slick juices covering all four of my thick equine balls. The sensation of having my upper sack slide across my lower shaft as I pounded into them also served to enhance my pleasure. This was easily the best sex I'd ever had.

Soon I found myself having a bit of difficulty; I couldn't seem to push back into the girl on top. Looking down I saw that the base of my upper cock had grown thick and fat. I watched in fascination as the black flesh seemed to flow like liquid, granting me yet another pair of horse shafts and two more sets of balls.

They were smaller than my other cocks, and I took them in my hands, stroking my new pricks rapidly as the first two continued to slam into the girls, no longer hindered by the additional mass.

Once more I felt the flesh within my grip grow, becoming longer, thicker, more and more heavy horse meat hanging between my legs. I now had four proud horse cocks between my legs, all erect, dripping, and needful.

Each time I thrusts my shafts into my girls, the sensation changed just a little bit, something rubbing at the bottom and top of my top and bottom shafts. I paid it little attention, enraptured in my own pleasure. The two had begun to moan loudly, and were clinging to each other even tighter than before.

There was a sudden surge, and I realized what I was feeling, the added touch of growing sacks on my shafts and soon the balls as well. The smooth skin, the balls thick and heavy, interesting weights on my cocks as I drove them into the twins again and again.

I've never been particularly fond of male genitals that were not my own, but strangely my mind seemed to make an exception in this case. The thought of what the two girls were doing, hidden from my sight, turned me on immensely. The thought of two sexy girls, huge horse shafts and balls between their legs, thick cum on their bellies and breasts, their new members rubbing against each other, growing slick with pre, glistening as they slid against well-lubed bodies.

I cried out and felt my foursome of cocks blossom with climax, the sensation turned my muscles to water and I fell forward onto my girls who finally gave me the delicious sounds of peaked pleasure that I had wanted to draw from them.

The bed suddenly became a mess as a virtual torrent of horse cum flowed from the three of us. It was most definitely unnatural they way that each long, massive, sustained, delicious burst of cum went from high powered intensity, to low drip, with a moment's reprieve and then another full powered blast.

It was like our balls were emptying, and then growing full again. So much seed and it felt so good, felt so very good to have it gush out, to feel the warmth on your skin, to feel it trickling over your body.

I'm not at all sure how long it lasted, but eventually the cum stopped flowing. I pulled myself from them, rolling the top one over and then flopping down between them, hugging their gooey, cum covered bodies against my own. I kissed each in turn, delighting in the taste of mingled seed. We were all out of breath, but our cocks were still hard and aching.

The twins pressed up against me, their shafts slipping between mine. Each of them took one of my cocks in each hand, pressing them together around their own, gently thrusting between them, making it so they ended up pressing against each other.

They began to lick the seed of my absolutely saturated body, but they seemed to be focusing more and more on my nipples, their soft lips and tongues feeling better and better with each passing second.

I closed my eyes and relaxed, letting them do all the work. Oh how I loved the sensation of cum-covered cockflesh against cum-covered cockflesh. I let myself drift off into a lustful doze, not quite awake, not quite asleep, merely awash with pleasure and letting my conscious mind rest while my instincts took over.

If I had been paying attention then, I would have noted an increased sensation from my nipples. I would have seen them darken to a shade of brown-black, and I most definitely would have seen them begin to elongate.

The twins neither noticed nor cared, they merely positioned their mouths to better take advantage of the new growths. Soon I had a pair of smallish dicknipples, well on their way to joining the rest of my horse cocks in size. Even as they grew, surpassing six inches in length, eight, twelve, the twins still managed to keep pleasuring them, instinctive skill granted to them through Celeste's magic.

In some portion of my mind I heard the faint sound of the window being shut and latched, and a chair pulled up alongside the bed. The soft movements of Celeste propping her feet on the bed as she watched the action, no doubt enjoying herself.

I continued to float adrift in a sea of lust as the skin around my nipples began to bunch up, forming sheaths and sacks for the two surging pricks that were now growing from there. The twins bobbed their heads up and down upon my nippledicks with gleeful and hungry abandon, continuing to caress our many shafts down below.

From there the rest of the night became a sweet, white hot blur of pleasure, of lustful desire, of rapid climax, and of oozing, spattering, high velocity horse cum. The sun had risen before we grew tired and I came back to myself.

The room was drenched in seed, the bed sopping wet and still sticky, as were the three of us in it, and my demoness beside it. Celeste had cast aside her working attire, allowing herself to appear as her proper succubus self. Her hair wild, her wings majestic, her hooves polished and gleaming, the white seed of eight horse cocks standing out on her apple-red skin.

I felt a deep, intense sexual satisfaction the likes of which I had never felt before. Usually I had to stop because my partner's body had failed long before I could fully work out my lust. But my cocks, all six of them, were still hard, ready to go at a moment's notice if I wished to continue, but I did not.

I smiled and snuggled up between the girls, my hands on their shafts, my index and middle fingers were crammed into the urethra, stoking them from the inside while my thumbs traced over the underside of the sensitive heads. They leaked thick precum, and even climaxed while I toyed with them.

I sighed happily once more and looked to Celeste, "Celeste, I wish I could wake up feeling like this every morning."

She laughed and smiled at me, crawling onto the seed-soaked bed, which squelched with her every move, giving me a tight, tender hug, "You have no idea how happy you've made me." She said softly, resting her head on my chest between the two cocks.

"I'm glad," I said with a grin, not quite getting her meaning. The male mind does not think well after mind-blowing sexy, and is even worse when it is desiring sleep.

"I think I'll add on a couple services to the wish, if that's okay with you." She purred, her perfectly smooth, hot body snuggled up against mine.

"Sure! Do whatever you think is best. You've never steered me wrong before." I said to my demoness, who giggled gleefully, almost drunkenly.

"I think I'll do it right after a nap." Celeste said softly.

A bit drunk on the ambient divine power in the area and able to bring me a second wish perhaps twelve hours after the first, Celeste deserved a nap. I kissed the top of her head and allowed myself to sleep, surrounded by three girls, after having spent most of the night giving them all pleasure; though in an emotional way with Celeste.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep; knowing that the wondrous sensation that filled me would still be there when I awoke.

Re: Shattered Shards: Devilish Desires - by Von Krieger

Some hours later I found myself opening my eyes, the bed around me soft and dry, though there were a few drips and drabs of precum from my many cocks oozing down onto my body, as well as a little bit more from the twins.

I yawned and blinked a few times, focusing my blurred vision. I was rather puzzled at what I saw, as there was a centaur standing with his front hooves of the footboard of my bed. And not merely his front hooves, but his cock as well.

A rather proud and gorgeous specimen, his elven torso tanned, well-toned and proportioned, his large, equine body's red-brown fur groomed to an almost shimmering perfection. But none of that drew my attention, what I was focused on was the fact that he sported a cock that in all likelihood weighed more than the rest of him.

I'd seen this type of centaur once or twice, called Overdrafts they were primarily owned creatures, bought and sold by wealthy individuals with strange, perverse desires. The overdraft winked a green-yellow eye at me, his many feet long, several feet wide cock suddenly erupting and splattering me with an incredible amount of cum.

I cried out with blissful ecstasy as my six cocks seemed to erupt with sympathetic climax, my many balls emptying, filling, and emptying again as my body bent backwards, my hips thrust into the air with intense, powerful sensation. My cry was joined by two others as the twins were caught up in the same sensation.

Cum continued to pour over us, far more than we had been coated with the previous night, thick, hot horse seed covering every inch of our bodies, delivering orgasmic joy. It went on for about a minute, then the centaur vanished, leaving behind a room that was just about ankle deep in cum.

My climaxes faded, but they left me with the same incredible sensation of sexual satisfaction that I had longed for with my wish. What did it matter if I had to be coated in cum every morning in order for it to happen? Likely Celeste would make sure the stuff vanished before too long.

I managed to extract myself from the arms of the amorous twins, both eager for more pleasure after being woken up with a wondrous climax. I squelched my way to the bathroom as they fell into one another's arms, a flurry of stroking, caressing, kissing, licking, and sucking.

I would have loved to stay and watch, but I needed to freshen up, wash the cum from my body, and then go out and look for a job of sorts. If I didn't have one, fate would somehow provide for me, but I was here to experience the realm in all its glory. When you live in luxury but don't have a job people tend to be a little suspicious, distrusting, or downright unpleasant; working class people are distrustful of those who don't have to work for a living.

My shower took longer than usual, partially because I had sticky centaur seed to wash off just about every inch of my body, and partially because my many cocks still had not ceased being erect. I thought back to my wish the previous night, and recalling my words I realized that they would not be ceasing in their arousal, ever.

In the shower, looking down at the six shafts that studded my body, I realized for the first time that this wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I'd made the wish. What I'd envisioned and what I received were two very different things, yet I found myself rather enjoying the outcome.

"Celeste!" I called as I shampooed my hair, letting the lather sit and work for a few moments, my slicked hands working over my nipplecocks absentmindedly.

I felt the demoness' breasts against my back as she appeared in the shower with me, she rested her chin on my shoulder, her tail curling around my leg and rubbing against my thigh.

"What am I going to do for clothes?" I asked, as I strangely wasn't displeased in the slightest with the result, just slightly annoyed that none of the clothes I had brought, nor any of the ones I'd had purchased for me ahead of time would fit.

"Don't worry about it, I'll find you something to wear to your appointment." She purred, her long, forked tongue slithering down my chest and giving one of my dicknipples a teasing lick.

Then the shower was empty of Celeste's presence, leaving me to wonder about the nature of the appointment, as I was just planning to look around the city and see if there were any jobs to be done that looked fun, or that didn't seem particularly tedious.

I completed my shower, managing to have only made my nipples climax twice. I dried myself off, donned my bathrobe, and went into my office. The bathroom had two ways in, and I was thankful for them as I walked out into the hallway. I would be able to have breakfast without getting my feet covered in cum.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal, not wanting to risk unpleasantness involving a hot skillet and six two and a half foot long shafts. I took a seat at the table and turned on the noon news.

I didn't pay much attention as I ate, but the lead story was that a dozen horses had gone missing overnight, half were workhorses, but six of them were prized show stallions, worth big bucks for breeding purposes.

I finished my breakfast, waiting for Celeste to show up with clothes that would accommodate the new additions to my anatomy, as well as to disclose the nature of the appointment I had.

With little better to do, I watched the report on the stolen horses. Six had been breeders; two were common works horses, while another four had been very temperamental workhorses.

"Folks are welcome to keep Demon, Devil, Lucifer, and Lillith." Said the farmer, "Whoever took 'em deserves what they get. Those four were the orneriest horses I've ever seen in my life."

"Alicorn bloodline," Celeste explained, "Very useful for certain types of magic; dark type of unicorn, so rather good for transformation, alteration, and corruption magic, as well as things involving gender roles and sexual orientation. Took those on principle, the two others, well, you saw what I needed those for, and the six prized stallions, that's the nature of your appointment."

My demoness laid several packages on the table and continued to explain things to me as I opened them.

"The owner of the stallions sold them to you several weeks ago, though he didn't expect you for another month. We merely have to go down to the equestrian club and sign the change of ownership papers, so that others can come to you when they require semen for artificial insemination or when they want their mares bred."

I wasn't really paying attention; I was too busy staring in shock at what Celeste had acquired for me that bore a slight resemblance to clothes.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh get over it. Being as out of the norm as you are, people won't remember hardly a thing about you except that you looked good, looked interesting in a strange new style of clothes, and that you seem to be a rather dashing, eccentric millionaire type."

"Celeste, it's still a skirt." I said, glaring at the leather garment with apprehension.

"You wore just about the same thing all through your days as a blacksmith's apprentice." She pointed out.

"Which was when I was what? Twelve? And just about everything else would catch on fire or be uncomfortably hot?"

"Honey, from now on any pants you wear are going to be incredibly uncomfortable. There's some leather covers for your cocks, so they won't be exposed to the elements and people won't think you have genitals or nipples showing. Quit complaining, you'll like it the moment you try it on."

I knew better than to argue with her. Aside from the front, the skirt hung to my knees, and it wasn't... quite a skirt. More like two pair of loincloths. I have to admit they looked rather regal with their silver and gold detailing, plus the fact that they were sort of shield-shaped, further making it look less like a skirt.

Celeste also had a pair of what I would tentatively call pants, save for the fact that the entire crotch section was missing. It fit snugly, but didn't restrict my movement any. From the upper body I had a narrow tank top and a leather jacket with holes in it for my nipplecocks.

The coverings for my cocks were also tight and snug, and I was panting by the time I'd put three of them on, but I had to admit they made my shafts look nice, all my cocks and balls wrapped in form-fitting leather.

I smiled to my demoness and hugged her, "Thanks, Celeste. This fits just perfectly." I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"The enchantments in the rings on the cock sheaths will make it so no fluid emerges from your cock, even after climax. Though once you remove it, it will all flood out at once with a repeat of all the pleasure that each cock has gone through since it was last freed. You'll want to take this into account when you begin removing them."

I nodded, "And why would my cocks climax while I'm out and about?"

She smiled and tossed me a ring of keys, "Because your method of conveyance is going to be a motorcycle."

I shivered and gasped softly with the thought of my oh-so-sensitive, leather-wrapped cocks vibrating and bumping around with the movements of the motorcycle.

"You naughty thing..." I whispered, grabbing Celeste around the waist.

"Always." She said with a grin, planting a kiss on my lips and wriggling free of my grasp.

She slapped me on the rump, "Giddy up and get along to your meeting horse boy, I left the card with the address in your helmet."

I chuckled, "Look after the twins, will you?" I said as I headed out the door, "Make sure they get home alright."

My demoness nodded, "I always do." She purred.

-o-

It was a rather interesting few hours; I had gotten some rather strange looks. It's incredibly amusing to watch someone's face when they see something out of the ordinary, realize that it's the strangest thing they've ever seen, then watch their attention instinctively move elsewhere, then focus back on you, trying to figure out exactly what it is that's out of place that their mind won't let them realize.

I especially loved the look on the middle aged secretary's face when I grabbed myself. Every time I mentioned my horses, I would point to, caress, fondle, or openly stroke one of my cocks. She would begin to get an outraged look on her face, but it would be gone in an instant and she'd look confused.

But things had gone rather smoothly, I produced the papers that Celeste had place in one of my motorcycle's saddlebags, she'd called the original owner of the six horses and he was rather amiable. Considering that Celeste had probably dumped a great deal of money in his lap, or given him something with a value greater than money, he was as cooperative as expected.

It felt so good riding that motorcycle; just as good as I had thought it would. I couldn't count how many times I felt my cocks burst with pleasure, only to have the hot rush of fluid never come. I had damned near drained the motorcycle's battery by the time it had gotten dark and I decided to return home.

I began to strip out of my clothes on the elevator ride up, my coat, jacket, and motorcycle boots were off before I made it to my apartment, my pants and skirt scarcely remained on for a few moments longer than it took me to get inside and close the door.

I sighed happily and flopped down onto an oh so comfortable recliner, I leaned back, ready and eager to tug off the cock covers and let the fun flow, but something caught in my mind and I grinned.

"Celeste, do you think you have enough power to grant me another wish?" I asked the empty apartment.

"Why yes, I believe I do." My demoness purred from right behind me, her delicately clawed fingers rubbing the tension out of my neck and shoulders.

"Great!" I said, laughing triumphantly, "I wish for a cute, young cowgirl here to rein in my rather rebellious heard of bucking broncos here."

Celeste nodded and continued to massage my back, "I want her blonde, sexy, a great body, and busty. Oh hells yes busty, lots of tit on her. Think you could go find me a girl like that?"

My demoness purred softly, "Oh yeah, I think I can find exactly what you need."

"Great!" I said with a laugh as she vanished. I lay back in my chair and eagerly waited for Celeste to return with my evening entertainment.

A sudden cold sensation washed over my body, as if I had suddenly been doused with ice water, and then there was the feeling of incredible heat. I cried out as a strange sort of pressure crashed against my body, it felt like it was crushing me, molding me into something else.

I stared down at my body, watching it reshape itself. First to go was my body hair; it just seemed to vanish all of a sudden, leaving my skin soft and smooth. I ran my fingers over it, confused, puzzled, not knowing what was happening, just that it felt quite good to have perfect, smooth skin.

My hands looked different, and I held them up to my face; the fingers were thinner, the overall shape more streamlined and lithe. I watched as my nails darkened to black growing outward about half an inch. The shape and the polish-like black made me realize what was happening.

Celeste had done it again, altered my wish. I was turning into the cute, busty cowgirl that I had wanted to fuck. Strangely the thought didn't bother me in the slightest; it actually seemed kind of cool. I ran my girlish hands up my smooth skinned arms, following the flow of the changes.

My well toned, muscular physique began to melt away, leaving my build smaller, but still somewhat athletic, save that the muscle shapes and sized were now of an athletic girl in her mid to late teens rather than a fully grown man.

The change flowed up my shoulders, over my neck, up to my face, down my chest. I expect the flesh around my nipplecocks to swell into the large, plentiful breasts I had imagined on the body of my wished for companion for the night, but strangely it did not happen, leaving me flat chested.

My hips and butt took on a curvier, rounded appearance. I smiled and rubbed my hands over my cute new butt, rolling over in the recliner to admire it. Or at least I tried to; my legs didn't seem to want to cooperate. They gave off soft pops and cracks, bones reshaping to a larger degree than merely a change of gender.

Puzzled by this, I stared at them, my shin bones shortening, my ankles lengthening, muscles seeming to shift and flow to accommodate a gait that was not human. Much as they had on my fingertips, my toenails turned black and grew outward, only this time the growing wasn't just outward, but back along the toe.

I watched with fascination as glossy, shiny black engulfed my toes, fusing the inner trio and morphing them into a cloven hoof. My big and little toes migrated up my foot, becoming vestigial dew claws.

I stared down at my new feet, reaching down and running my fingertips over the smooth, glossy finish of my hooves. As I did that my ears began to tickle and I reached up to see what was happening to them. Beneath my touch my ears grew, elongating and smoothing out. New muscles appeared on the sides of my head, allowing me to move them.

When I had said cowgirl, I had meant the profession, not the humanoid with bovine attributes, but I didn't mind at all. I loved the changes; they were rather interesting, making me even more special and unique in a place where every single sentient being had the exact same anatomy.

I rubbed the muscles at the base of my ears, sighing in delight at the sensation. I really wanted to see what I looked like and rose from my chair onto my new hooves, balancing upon them as if I had walked on them my entire life. I clopped my way to the bathroom, giggling like the giddy schoolgirl I somewhat resembled as I felt a tingle at the base of my spine.

I looked over my shoulder, smiling at the presence of something else that was new, I had been sitting on my new tail. It was long and thin and hung about to my knees, tipped with a small tuft of the same brown-blonde as the hair atop my head, which had begun to lengthen.

Typically I kept my hair short, but now it tickled my shoulders and ran down my back. It was wonderfully soft, and I didn't mind. Now that I was well on my way to being a girl myself it would probably be a good idea to dress and groom myself in the fashions I liked on the girls I seduced.

The thought brought a grin to my face, knowing that for the rest of my life I would never be more than a look in the mirror away from being able to see a cute, sexy figure. I swished my tail behind me happily as I walked into the bathroom and turned on the light.

The smiling face that peered back at me from the mirror was not my own, but I could see traces of the features I'd had as a man translated into a sexy and cute feminine form. I'd wished for a cute, young cowgirl, and that was exactly what I was becoming. The youthful face before me was on that had barely brushed up against fifteen or sixteen.

I giggled again and pursed my lips, blowing my reflection a kiss. I felt weak in the knees suddenly and gripped the edge of the sink for support as my hooves quaked unsteadily beneath me. My belly churned and there was a strange pulling sensation between my legs.

Slipping a hand between them I found that in addition to my myriad horse cocks, I now had myself a seventh set of genitals, albeit that of a female this time. I found myself looking forward to experiencing sex from the opposing perspective than I usually found myself partaking in.

I lay hunched over the sink and began to explore my new gender, slipping fingers inside, my thumb caressing the small button of my clitoris. It felt somewhat strange to me that I had one; after all, typically that part of the anatomy would become a penis in a male, of which I already had several. But the sensation of stroking it made me moan.

Unlike my cocks, my pussy was not in a permanent state of arousal, though it entered arousal easily. Within a few moments I found a torrent of lubrication coating my fingers, as well as my thighs with enough left over to create a puddle on the floor.

I hopped up onto the counter, lying on it so I could play with myself and admire my gorgeous, feminine form in the mirror. As my eyes roamed over my soft, youthful, sexy, beautiful body I noticed something else that had appeared without my noticing. I had nipples again; but they weren't where they were supposed to be, and what was stranger was that I had six of them.

I had two rows of three, one set above my nipplecocks and the other set below them. I explored them with the hand that wasn't buried in my snatch, tracing over the thick, black nipples. They matched the shade of black I had at the base of my horse dicks, and I rather liked the coloration, they stood out against my tanned skin.

I rubbed and caressed them, the flesh around them beginning to grow puffy and swollen. Not only did it seem that I would get breasts after all, but a large number of them. Six gorgeous, beautiful, bountiful breasts; that thought immediately made my six cocks climax again, the magic of the still remaining leather sheaths keeping the sticky mess from being expelled.

I wondered how big they would be, though my frame was that of a lithe girl, I was still my original height, tall for a woman, my bovine legs making me a bit taller still. I pictured myself with various sized breasts, wondering which would be the most appropriate. But as I thought of them, the bigger I pictured the breasts, the more excited I got.

I soon had six titties large enough to be a handful for me, and I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't let my sexy, unique, perfect body be contained any longer. I left my place on the counter, stepping into my sauna and turning it on. The heat and moisture that soon filled the air rivaled the heat and moisture contained and unleashed within my sexed up flesh.

It took all the willpower I had to pull my fingers from my hungry sex, tugging off the protective sleeves two at a time.

The sheer intensity of the first pair of dual climaxes made my muscles turn to water; I slumped down onto my side on the sauna's bench as thick, sticky torrents of hot horse cum virtually exploded from my nipplecocks. I really shouldn't have ridden my motorcycle that much. I had no idea how long I would be cumming.

I clenched my teeth, fighting through the pleasure and lust, managing to grip two sleeves with each hand, having gotten them all unbuttoned before. With a quick tug, I freed the remaining four cocks, their eruption adding to the delicious, overwhelming, mind-blowing pleasure.

I lay on the bench, the air filling with thick, sexy, musky scent as streams of my seed splattered onto the sauna's hot rocks. I closed my eyes, letting my hands explore my body on instinct. I bucked my hips rapidly, thrusting into the air with the four horsecocks between my legs, the heavy balls of my lowest set slapping against my clit and cunny with each thrust, pleasuring me more.

My hands were occupied with my breasts and nipples, rubbing, caressing, fondling, stroking, and rubbing my thick cum over them to make them all slick and slippery. They grew bigger and bigger, crowding my chest, pushing against my arms, the soft tit flesh pressing against my nipplecocks and balls. I hugged my six tits tightly, rubbing the two I could best reach, doing my utmost to grant myself the greatest pleasure possible.

I sort of zoned out, allowing my lust to drive me, allowing by body to fountain with climactic fluids and milk. Celeste had indeed added that little part of bovinehood. Eventually, long before the climaxes ceased, my body grew weary, and I drifted from a hazy state of lust, to a restful sleep filled with wondrous, orgiastic dreams.

Re: Shattered Shards: Devilish Desires - by Von Krieger

The dreams of a never-ending orgy faded as the night went on and my oversexed body finally released all the pent up orgasms it had acquired during the day. There was a sudden, cold sensation on one of my cocks, followed by slight pain, followed by another cold sensation.

I opened my eyes, finding myself upon a familiar altar, my arms and legs bound. I looked up to see my demoness standing over me, some sort of metal device in her hand. She smiled down at me and brought it against one of my nipplecocks, the chill of cold metal followed by the slight pain of a ring being clamped down to piercing the tough skin.

I murmured softly through the gag in my mouth, something that was always present during the occasional arcane ritual. I wasn't here in the flesh, but merely in spirit. The piercings Celeste gave me, however, would return with me to the material world. I looked up at her questioningly, wondering what was going on.

She smiled and me and gave me a loving pat on one of my large, milk filled breasts. "Don't worry; I'm just putting a place for the reins to go." She says with a chuckle.

Reins? I didn't recall anything about... oh. The wish; I'd asked for a young cowgirl to help me rein in my bucking broncos. I'd become the young cowgirl and now it seemed that my horses would have reins attached to them.

I shivered with delight each time Celeste's little device clicked, permanently embedding a Mythril ring into my body with each use. I've never been one to mix excess amounts of pain with pleasure, but a little bit of it was exciting.

My pussy began to drip with arousal; my juices flowing down the small channels carved into the surface of the ancient altar, meant to channel away any fluid that ran across them. I craved a cock, but what I got instead was Celeste's spade-tipped tail.

The spade was like soft leather, constructed rather like a stingray, able to wiggle and ripple and bend and fold itself. It rolled into a tubular shape, pushing into my needy sex, clenching and unclenching, trying to open itself within me to give me pleasure.

I nodded my thanks to my guardian demon and lay back, allowing her to finish her work. Four silver circles of metal for each of my cocks. The reins themselves came next. Black leather inscribed with silver runes of infernal script. The demon-hide leather could not be cut by any tool the mundane city-state in which I lived could offer; only enchanted steel could part it.

She slipped the thin leather strap through the piercings on one of my nipple cocks, then ran it through them again, creating a loop of leather around my shaft. She took four small, silver bells and with a minor incantation bound them to the reins in places that would assure that I would never be able to remove the reins.

"You won't be able to wear your cock covers anymore," she explained, "But the reins will do the same thing. You can tie them off in a knot, and they will prevent your shafts from spewing cum each time you climax, and will hold the orgasm off until later, just as your cock covers did. But the spirit of each horse has been awakened within each of your members. They want to mate and spill their seed. If you haven't let them climax for awhile, even if the reins aren't tied, they'll buck and thrust and cum on their own."

She repeated the process on the rest of my cocks, binding the mystical reins to them. Once she was done she climbed atop the altar, snuggling up against me. She continued to pleasure me with her tail and began caressing one of my breasts, coaxing the milk out of it. She stroked my cheek with the back of a hand and nuzzled my neck.

"Mmm... you're so beautiful, so very, very beautiful." She purred, "You're the prettiest girl I've ever made, I want you so badly, want you to be mine so badly, and you will be mine, in time."

Celeste smiled and removed my gag, kissing me softly, gently, affectionately. It wasn't the hungry, lustful kiss that I had known her for. Up until this point in my life, our sexual encounters had been for pleasure, for relief, and for relaxation. But now there was something else, true desire for me as an individual, not merely as the nearest owner of a cock; in her own way she had begun to love me.

"Thank you, Celeste," I whispered, leaning into her caress, "Thank you for making me beautiful."

My demoness remained there, cuddled up against me. Her soft lips sought out my upper-middle nipple and she began to drink.

"They used to think that a third nipple on a person fed demons. I don't know if that's true or not, but the milk in the middle always seems the tastiest to me." She said with a giggle.

I longed to hug her against me, to run my fingers through her navy blue hair, but my bonds kept me from moving. She fell asleep, curled up against me until I was pulled into wakefulness.

-o-

I opened my eyes, finding myself on the floor of the sauna, the automatic timer having shut it off sometime during the night. I blinked my eyes, yawned, and stretched. I'd been cleaned up over night, the thick scale of dried seed that I'd expected was nowhere upon more body, nor the room around me. However the thick, musky scent of sex still lingered in the air.

I groaned softly, my breasts feeling achy. Looking down they were half again the size they had been when I went to sleep. They were filled quite heavily with milk and moving around made the fluid within them slosh around. Each step I took made my tits shake and quiver, which rubbed against my nipplecocks and balls. As a result I was panting and horny before I'd even got to the door.

I opened the sauna door only to find myself face to cockhead with the Overdraft's enormous shaft. I only had time to let out a small, startled 'Eep!' before my body was doused in cum; my seven sexes erupted in sympathetic climax. My tits seemed to get in on the action too, spilling as much of their milky load as they could.

I was left gasping in a virtual lake of sweet, tasty centaur seed. My breasts no longer ached, though they were still bigger than usual, and I could swear that my nipples had elongated a bit overnight. They weren't quite teats, but they were longer and thicker than normal nipples ought to be.

I rose to my hooves each step squelching loudly as I trod upon several inches of cum that had pooled on the floor as I made my way to the shower. As I waited for the water to heat I toyed with the rings and reins on my nipplecocks, making the tiny bells jingle.

I stepped into the shower, letting the hot jets blast the thick coating of centaur cum from my body. I smiled as I discovered that Celeste had replaced my usual shampoo with several bottles of shampoo and conditioner, more suited for a long and luxurious mane of hair like a pretty girl ought to have. I would take care of my cute, girlish body; I would make absolutely sure that I did my best to look as sexy as possible.

After two shampooings to wash the last of the seed from my hair, I applied the first of the special shampoos, meant to make my hair thick and shiny. I giggled as I applied it to my tail tuft, figuring that I might make sure it was pretty as well.

I left the shampoo to sink in and poured liquid soap onto my hands, washing my beautiful, bountiful breasts. I hadn't wished to be transformed into a girl, especially not one with six huge, milk filled hooters, hooves, a tail, and if the slight tightness I felt in the skin at my temples was any indication, I'd also have horns eventually.

This hadn't been exactly what I had wished for, but upon living it, experiencing it, I couldn't possibly fathom going back to my boring male body. I felt incredible, my perfect, smooth skin, my soft, thick hair, my picture perfect, heart shaped rump, the way I instinctively swayed as I walked, the delicious weight of my plump breasts, the way they rubbed against my nipplecocks.

The cold water of the shower brought me back to myself. I had allowed my mind to wander and I'd dropped to my knees and started masturbating. I had no idea how long I'd been like that, rubbing and caressing my gorgeous body beneath the shower's spray.

I turned it off and stepped out of the shower, blushing, rather embarrassed about my lack of control. My nipplecocks began to twitch, almost like a muscle spasm. I grabbed the leather straps and tugged, crying out as pleasure shot through my body, the cocks erupting with climax.

But instead of the usual torrents of seed, what came out was a mere trickle; enough to clean up with a few tissues. I thought of putting my bathrobe on, but I didn't think I would need it anymore. Between my breasts and cocks, it would never be able to close.

My hooves clopped on the tiled floor as I made my way into the bedroom. Celeste had apparently had time between her transformation of my body and applying my piercings to replace all my clothes.

I slipped on a pair of silk-looking shorts that were cut to fit me perfectly, fitting snugly around my eight balls with openings for each of my shafts. It was delicate work with the piercings and reins, but I got the hang of it.

I slipped a pair of socks over my hooves and looked over the footwear I had provided. I moaned softly at the sight of a pair of black platform heeled latex boots, designed perfectly to fit my cloven hooves.

I slipped them on and zipped them up, tightening the straps at the bottom and top of the boot so that my legs would get the proper support. I added a pair of tube tops to complete the outfit. Everything clung to me so tightly. I could see the curve of my balls and the shape of my nipples through the silken garments. They fit me perfectly, yet they were cut in a way that didn't hamper my movement at all.

I took a moment to admire myself in the mirror before I put on my make up. I let out a cute little moan as all my horse cocks began to buck, apparently driven to lust by either the sight of myself, or my own reaction of arousal at my reflection.

Though I wasn't at all familiar with makeup, I did seem to have an instinct of what to use. I applied every bit of it expertly, and by the time I was finished and started brushing my hair, I was biting my lip to prevent myself from getting aroused and darkening the crotch of my shorts with feminine need.

"You look good enough to eat." Celeste purred appreciatively from behind me. She took the hairbrush from me and began to brush my long locks herself. Once everything was nice and straight she began to braid it.

I blinked a few times when she mentioned eating, the last meal I'd had was breakfast the previous morning, but I didn't feel particularly hungry, nor had I needed to go to the bathroom.

"Celeste, why don't I feel hungry?" I asked my guardian demon.

She smiled and continued braiding my hair, "You won't need to eat for awhile. You essentially have stores of energy saved up to power your body. I had to do something with the rest of the six stallions."

"Is that why I don't feel thirsty even though I spew out gallons of fluids and milk?"

She shook her head, "No, that's just magic." She said, tying my braid with a black ribbon. She peered at my reflection and smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You look perfect." She purred, "A cute, sexy, slutty girl. You'll make a great impression on your client."

A sweet thrill shot through my body when Celeste called me a slut. She always knows the right things to say to make me all hot and bothered.

"Client?" I asked, reluctantly tearing my gaze away from our image in the mirror.

Celeste nodded, "Yup, you first breeder. She has a mare she wants..." she reached down and gripped the reins of my lower middle cock, "Bred with this one."

I moaned softly at the thought of my cock in the clutches of a tight, heat stricken, lustful mare pussy. I couldn't help it. Thankfully the dark silk of my shorts hid the wetness better than I thought, but I had to tie the reins on my cocks to stop them from bucking.

As Celeste gave me directions to my client's ranch, I wiped myself down, removing stray bits of precum and seed.

"You client owns the Carriage Cab Company and she's sent one along to bring you in and take you home, which is good, since after all that masturbating you did with your motorcycle last night, it's still charging."

I blushed, instinctively picking up the black leather purse that was one the table as I made my way out the door. I was so excited, looking forward to my first day as a horse breeder; a literal horse breeder.

-o-

My body was covered in sweat, milk, and seed. I stank of sex, hay, and horse. It had felt so good, filling that sweet mare pussy; flesh designed to take my horse cocks and grip them perfectly, expertly milking me to climax.

I couldn't help myself; I'd needed to have more. After the first climax I'd tried to ram my upper-middle cock into the mare's rump, but the action apparently frightened her and she bolted, leaving me standing on a step stool, my body burning with need.

I hadn't seen my employer, only the ranch manager, an older gentlemen who clearly didn't approve of the way I was dressed. No big deal, it's not like I wanted to fuck him anyway.

What I wanted was another horse, or some sexy bimbo that I could cover in cum. I'd torn off my clothes and tossed them aside, allowing me to paw and lick frantically at my breasts and cocks.

"C-Celeste," I moaned, "I wish there was a hot girl here to help me. I want her to be horny as hell, and I don't want to be the girl I'm wishing for!"

There was a soft laugh and I felt a burning sensation over my body. Celeste had turned my wish upon me one more time. I arched my back and thrust into the air as each part of me climaxed at once.

I opened my mouth and cried out, my long, forked tongue slithering over new fangs, curling around a teat-like nipple. My nipples had grown once again, larger and thicker, on my basketball sized breasts, they were the size of small teacups, the areolae the size of saucers.

My furry, bovine ears tickled strangely as they moved back on my head a few inches, allowing for a second pair to sprout. I ran a hand over one of them, finding them to be large, tapered, and pointed; some would call them elven, but I'd seen the shape for years on the head of my demoness, for that was what they were; the ears of a demon.

The tiny nubs upon my forehead that had not even grown to the point were they broke skin suddenly erupted, growing thick and curved. They split, a part of the mass becoming circular and rounded, growing outward from my head, curling into formidable horns, becoming points. The other portion was strange, shaped like a quarter circle with one rounded edge and two straight. Those horns grew back along the curved of my head, moving slightly outward so that they could spiral. They mimicked one of the classic demonic looks; ram's horns.

Sweet, sweet fire filled my body, boiling my blood, seeming to cook me from within. It felt so good, so very wondrous as my skin turned bright, blood red. My horns, my hooves, my skin, I was damned near a demoness myself now. Once my spirit and my mortal flesh parted ways, I would be such a wondrous creature.

But until I died, I would be mortal, and I would cling to that mortality for as long as I could. I adored the material plane, and wished to remain here and partake in its delights for centuries yet to come. My wish was to be a cute, young cowgirl, or at least that was what the result had been. I would not age, remaining perpetually youthful.

I bared my fangs and hissed and tore at the ground with my clawed fingertips. My tail lashed from side to side in my frustration, growing longer, growing thicker, the soft tufted tip losing hair, instead the flesh forming a spade-shaped hood. I opened a second set of eyes, small, tiny ones that were not much good for seeing anything other than movement. But the venomous viper that my tail had become could see heat, and it could taste and scent the air far better than I could.

I took it in my hands and stroked it, giggling happily as my two mouths met in a playful kiss, forked tongues entwining. The serpent was me, and yet it was not. I could control it, but it had its own set of instincts that it would follow. I continued to kiss my sexy, snaky tail, stroking its soft, smooth scales with my hands.

This wasn't what I had wanted, it was most definitely NOT what I had wanted, but as I stood, licking my beautiful black lips, I couldn't help but love it. My hair had turned the same deep navy shade as Celeste's and through the eyes of my tail I could see that my own eyes had lost their whites, becoming a deep black, while my irises flickered with flaming shades of orange, red, and yellow.

My bovine ears twitched, hearing a sound behind me. I turned to see a gorgeous woman dressed in riding attire. Her hair was like burnished gold, her skin like porcelain, and her ears bore the slight point of elven heritage. Her blood may have been a generation back, but she was human enough to enter this realm without trepidation, and she still sported a fey bloodline, preventing her eyes from being clouded as she saw me.

My serpent tasted the air, and it could tell that she had been there for quite some time, long enough to see me change. It also scented something else on the air; her lust. The elf-blood looked at me with wide, emerald eyes, their exotic slant likely to be confused for Asian in this blindfolded world. My own eyes roamed over her body, the perfect mix of elven and human beauty.

She sported a lithe, athletic build, but whereas elves were typically built like gymnasts, she was tall for even a human woman and sported gorgeous curves that made my clawed hands ache with the need to explore them.

I growled softly, the powerful muscles in my legs tightening as I crouched. I leapt over the fence separating us with inhuman grace and agility. I was on the ground before she knew it, rushing at her.

She turned to run, but that merely excited my predatory instincts. My hooves and back-bent legs were suited far better to running than the unwieldy things humans have. I caught her as she tried to duck into a barn, tackling her into a pile of hay.

My serpent lashed out, sinking its fangs into her thigh, she cried out at first with pain, then with a lustful moan as my serpent's venom went to work, forcing upon her incredible need and arousal.

The crotch of her riding slacks immediately became doused with moisture from her desire, my claws making short work of it, striping her bare save for her boots, gloves, and helmet in no time.

My long, forked tongue slithered out from between my lips, caressing her cheek and neck as I took her bare breasts in my hands, my claw tips lightly piercing her soft, creamy skin. My serpent could smell her need, her lust; she looked back at me with a mix of fear and desire in her eyes.

I pressed my middle horsecocks up against her, not yet trying to penetrate her, but merely to tease, to inform her of what was to come. I could feel her wetness and heat upon my members, the stallion spirits within them eager to fill her.

"Beg." I growled softly, my eyes flaring with light for a moment, "Beg for what you desire, slut. Freedom or fucking, ask your mistress for what it is you desire."

Her eyes filled with tears and the shuddered. Her body craved sex, but her mind told her to flee from the terrible demoness before her. She struggled as best she could in my grip, only succeeding in rubbing her nipples against my hands, and her aching pussy against my prick.

"It... it'll tear me up..." she whispered softly.

"Will they?" I purred, pressing the blunt, trumpet-shaped head of my lower horsecock into her. She cried out with pain and pleasure, her cries becoming soft whimpers as I removed it.

"Oh it hurts, it hurts... but I... I need it. I need it inside of me." She said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Say it then, wish for your mistress to fill your pussy and your ass with her cocks." I said, nibbling on her neck with my fangs.

"M-mistress," she whispered, "I wish for you to fill me with your cocks."

With a delighted chuckle I pulled away from her, drawing out a frustrated yowl from the elf-blood. She rolled over onto her back and looked up at me with confused, hurt eyes. I reached down and caressed her cheek, my lips meeting her own in a delicious kiss.

I pulled her into my lap, lining up my middle shafts, forcing them both into her with a soft grunt of effort. She howled as if her insides were being torn apart, but I knew that they wouldn't. Though sex with a well hung demon will hurt like the fires of hell, it won't actually leave any marks or wounds. An incubus takes his victim and leaves no evidence of his dalliance; I could be twice as big as I was and I would still be able to fit into her with ease.

I broke our kiss leaving her mouth wide open and her tongue questing for my own. I gripped her by the hair and shoved one of my nipplecocks into her mouth. The Gift of the Cubi worked for oral as well, my fist-thick cock pushing into her mouth and throat with ease. She ought to gag and choke, unable to breathe, but once more my demonic gifts allowed for comparative comfort as she took every inch of my length into her.

I chuckled, stroking her hair like I would that of a favorite pet with one hand, my other toying her one breast. My serpent slithered up and sunk its fangs into a nipple, making her whimper softly.

As my venom pumped into her once more it was obvious that this was venom of a different sort. Immediately her breasts began to swell with milk, which my serpent began to greedily suck down. Her nipples grew as well, becoming thick, red, puffy, and as needful as her pussy.

Until the venom wore off her body would demand to be milked. Until then she'd look like a specialty stripper or a porn star. But like my own bountiful breasts, her own would be all-natural.

I coaxed her hands down to my side cocks and commanded her to stroke, which she did enthusiastically. I ceased petting her and jerked off my other nipplecock instead, turning around and flopping down onto the hay, the cute rancher virtually impaled upon my body.

I lost track of my climaxes, filling her three ways with my hot, devilish essence. I took great delight in coating her body with it. It seemed to spur her on, infusing her with new energy each time I slathered thick handfuls of cum over her bare skin.

Eventually my serpent drank its fill of milk, and with nothing better to do, I put it to use to pleasure my pussy. I eagerly drank in all the pleasure my body had to offer, and longed for more. The only thing that would make this more perfect would be the presence of an additional girl to fill with a trio of cocks and a sexy stallion to pound my own pussy with his equine rod.

But I knew better now, I wouldn't be asking Celeste for wishes to fulfill spur of the moment desires anymore. I would have to think them out beforehand and phrase them carefully so that she couldn't turn them into an excuse to transform me again.

The thought of having my body altered even further was something that filled me with warmth, made me ache with longing for it. I wanted to feel the fires of transformation flow over my cherry red skin once more. But it was a lust I would not give into. My body was perfect now; male and female aspects entwined with the best of human, bovine, equine, and demon. I knew that I would adore any wish that would alter me in the future, but the mental alterations of the three wishes I'd made so far told me that I was perfect now; no room for improvement.

I fucked the rancher until her muscles gave out, unable to clench at my cocks or stroke my shafts. I gently coaxed my trio of lengths from her. I grinned; proud of the effects I'd had on her body.

Her breasts had swollen up to the size of beach balls, her puffy nipples aching to have the milk within them released. She also looked nearly nine months pregnant as I had made her belly bloat with huge amount of horse seed.

I picked her up, carrying her back to the main house. She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in the soft flesh of one of my tits. "Stay." She managed to squeak out, "Please stay with me."

-o-

She looked up at me with a strange look in her eyes. To this day I cannot tell you what emotion it is. It is love, it is lust, it is fear, it is respect, shame, sorrow, levity, content, desire, and a dozen more things all rolled into one. It is what a natural born plaything feels when she looks upon her owner after she has been well-used.

My lover had kept her true self chained and locked away, buried deep within her, never allowing it to see the light of day. Society tells us that we are to keep our sexual interludes small, quiet, and private; women especially. A man with many lovers is considered a stud, someone to be envied. A female with many lovers is called a whore; she is looked down upon, loathed, hated, and pitied.

As I learned that night as I soaked with her in her hot tub, scrubbing her clean of my seed as she could scarcely lift her arms, her name was Gwendolyn, and she had been raised in Old Aerth. She had wed an adventurous man who had left the magic-dead comfort of the CTA to discover what was beyond. He returned with gold, gems, and his new wife, purchasing the ranch with the treasure.

An automobile accident had taken him away several years prior, and my poor elf was a lonely girl who craved the exotic, but who had never allowed herself to give into temptation before.

Warm tears fell onto my breast as she explained how she had always desired the love of beasts, longed to feel the cock of the equine she rid within her, would become dripping wet at the thought of being violated by a dragon. But she could never bring herself to do it, for fear of discovery.

But with me no one would know, no one in her social circle could see beyond the mundane. If they happened to stumble across us making lover, they would see a woman and what they would assume to be a man, well hung, but average of features and somewhat androgynous. They would see what they wanted to see, rather than what was.

I was perfect for her, my lover tearfully confessed to me. She would do anything I asked, as long as I slaked the lusts of her perverted soul. She was so sweet, tender, innocent, and vulnerable, even if I didn't have the beginnings of love for her blossoming within my heart, I would still have taken her as I did, for the sex if nothing more.

Even though the pleasure I'd felt while using her was incredible, I adored her for other reasons. She could see my perfect body for what it was, and she shared my opinion of its perfection. She loved to look upon me, her eyes lingering on a particular feature of my body, licking her lips as she devised the next wonderful, amorous thing that we would next take part in.

Though there was a great deal of sex, there was also an equally great amount of time spent engaged in other things. I told her of my exploration of the Fused Earth, of the wonders that I had found left over from both worlds as well as the unique aspects that the merge had allowed. She told me of elven histories, folklore, and fairy tales. She read to me from the many books she gathered.

But what I loved the most was when we'd sit on the couch and she'd snuggle up with me, and we'd watch television, or a movie; something so simple that I had never really taken the time to enjoy before.

I had taken my lovers in my life, but until Gwen I had never had what you would consider a real relationship. Though she was my pet, she was such of her own will; she was the first mortal woman that I had ever looked upon as my equal.

Our equality, however, did not prevent me from sleeping around. I would always need more than one woman, and my lover agreed with me. My unique body could never be satisfied by a single person, though Gwen came closest to doing so. Truthfully the fact that I bedded other women, and the occasional man, excited my lover even more.

When her body grew tired from our lovemaking she would find great joy in watching me perform with whatever partner I could find. She would join in from time to time when her strength returned. She would sit nearby and bring herself to climax each time I mated one of her mares, or used one of her stallions to please myself.

After months of practice riding my shafts, my lover's body had permanently adapted to taking something of my size without discomfort. She cried tears of joy the first time I coaxed one of her stallions into mating her, the presence of one of my own cocks in her throat muffling her cries of pleasure.

And so my life went, filled with wonder until a year and a day had passed since my arrival in the CTA. Such a span of time is tied deeply into magic, and with my presence in the magic-sealed land, I had helped to weaken the barriers, allowing a few creatures of magic to slip in and move about with ease.

But what was to come would eventually blow the area wide open. With what was to come, we could harvest the grand stores of divine magic in the area, make the CTA our own. It was the goal that I had been sent to achieve.

I just wish they would have explained to me what they had in mind beforehand.

-o-

After my demonic transformation my dreams slowly ceased becoming the ramblings of my subconscious mind and had taken on aspects of demonic purpose. During the day I worked to spread the influence of the demonic, while at night I practiced to hone my craft as I would one day become a full fledged demon of Hell.

In life my current project had been a rather fearsome; a ruthless business woman whose mysandry had been widely known. Her torment was to suffer being filled with my horse cocks every night, finding herself craving them more and more.

I had altered her to suit my needs, thick tentacles grew from her back, each tipped with a lush lipped mouth and containing an eager tongue within. Even when she tried to resist suckling upon me her new appendages did so with instinctual glee.

Her arms were bound in a sleeve behind her and her legs were similarly bound to the knee, allowing me access to her sex if I so wished. I wasn't to that point yet, I'd told her that I would only fill her pussy when she begged me to.

With her once more refusing to willingly suckle upon the feast of horseflesh before her, I'd gagged her and enjoyed the ministrations of her mouth-tentacles. She'd been whimpering softly all the while as her dozen mouths hungrily partook of my milk and seed, but suddenly she'd begun to scream as best she could.

The noise pulled me out of my lustful daze in time to see Celeste approaching, a smile upon her face. I returned the grin and shooed away the tentacles as I stood to great my guide and guardian. Her soft feathered wings curled around me as we hugged, our lips meeting in a lustful kiss.

In the past year we had met often many times during my waking and sleeping hours to engage in the sweet bliss that our demonic forms could provide. Even though she had altered me against my will, I still adored her for it. She was kin now, a strange mix of mother and sister.

She had granted me demonhood, transforming my body and spirit into something more than the mortal man I'd been before. I bore the shape and coloration of her order, marking me as a special sort of succubus.

I had figured out how she had gotten around my desires. I had said that I did not want to be the girl I wished for, but with the presence of so many cocks one could easily see that I was not a girl; or at least not fully a girl.

We broke our embrace and I turned to my pet, who lay upon her back nearby, looking on in wide eyed horror and the twelve inch cock and grapefruit sized balls between her legs, which her curious tentacle-mouths were already exploring.

My demoness shrugged, "I figured that it would be a cruel, yet pleasurable act to perform upon her; now even with you gone she cannot escape the embodiment of her hatred for the masculine gender."

I chuckled, "A very good idea. I wish I'd thought of it."

Celesta caressed my back as she stood beside me, "We need you for a ritual, my dear." She purred, turning to tease the inside of my bovine ear with her forked tongue, making me giggle.

"Mmm... it's been so long since I've taken part in a ritual. What is it?" I asked, curious.

"The big one," Celeste said with a fanged grin, "The ritual that will break down the barrier between our realm and the material plane. There has been enough of our activity there to allow us to send a powerful beast of Hell through; though we need to perform a rather strange summoning to bring it about."

I nodded, "Good. I've been waiting for some help. The hidden stables are getting a touch full, after all."

Celeste merely smiled and placed her hands upon my temples, sending my spirit back to my slumbering body.

-o-

I regained consciousness, or what passed for it in my dreaming state, to a cold pinch and a feeling of pain. I felt the familiar bindings upon my arms and legs, the gag in my mouth, and the stone altar beneath me.

Now fully aware, I recognized the sensation; piercings. Aside from the four Celeste had done in each of my cocks, I'd had a few more done on my own, placing a few rings and studs in a variety of places. I'd been so busy I hadn't gotten anything done recently. I'd forgotten how much my demonic flesh adored the sensation.

To a trained succubus pain could be made into a form of pleasure, and in my first few months Celeste had been very hands on in my education of the arts and abilities of my new race. I moaned with delight at every metallic pinch upon my sides.

I didn't need to see the piercing to know what was taking place. I'd seen this practice put into place. Corset piercings; twin rows of rings on either side of the body through which laces or ribbons were wound. For most it was a temporary process, but with a devilish immunity to disease and infection, the rings could remain in my flesh for all eternity if I so desired.

The altar was well-covered in my sexual juices before they had finished, making the stone slick in places, sticky in others. Black ribbons were wound through the rings, though they were not tied off.

Instead I was lifted into the air, left to dangle from the cuffs upon my wrists and ankles. I wondered what sort of kinky deviltry that would be performed upon me when that unforgettable scent hit me.

Part sulfur, part burning grease, with a hint of wet dog, that smell only meant one thing. Cerberus, or at least one of them. The grandest of all breeds of hellhound, I could hear the large claws of the three headed canine as he was lead forward upon a leash.

I tilted my head back to allow me to see the creature. I shuddered at the sight of the red skinned beast, his sides sporting similar piercings to mine. My eyes widened as I knew what was going to happen.

Cerberuses were used to guard the exit and entry points into Hell. They were filled with such powerful, otherworldly energies that you needed a rather powerful portal spell to summon one, making it obey you was a different matter entirely.

Over time the creatures and the gates had become intertwined in myth, so wherever a Cerberus was located for a long period of time, such would become a passageway to Hell. I was still mortal, and thus belonged upon the material plane. By binding the hellhound to me, it would be considered a part of me despite its immortal, hellish nature.

I was torn between two extremes; my perfect body was about to be altered, bringing it away from perfection, but it was also going to be altered, I would once more feel the familiar warm, wonderful warping of my flesh as it took on a new shape. I couldn't decide if I ought to laugh or cry; instead I settled for moaning like a bitch in heat and showering myself with thick, hot horse cum.

The beast lapped at the droplets as he was lead beneath me. I raised my head as Cerberus' handlers positioned him properly. While this Cerberus was still more massive than any mortal animal, he was still, thankfully, not the biggest example of caninehood that I had ever seen. This one had been chosen for his similarity in size to me.

I realized as Celeste tied the end of Cerberus' ribbons to my own that the merger was going to be a bit... strange. Our flesh would unite with us in back to back position. The thought of having three heads flanking my own, or my upper body atop his shoulders, behind the three fearsome heads had come to mind. But this was a true oddity, a strange, unnatural deviation in form. The mere thought of it excited me like nothing I had thought possible.

The ritualists began to lower me, my back meeting that of the hellhound. Despite my hellish blood, he was warmer still. My demoness stepped around me, tying the ribbons upon the other side.

She grinned and licked my cheek with her forked tongue, "Ready?" she asked with a lustful gleam in her eye.

I couldn't nod my head fast enough. I gleefully and hungrily abandoned my perceived perfect for the unnatural, the unholy, the bestial and deviant. My lust easily overpowered my vanity as I leaned back, rubbing the back of my head against the central head of my new canine companion.

Cerberus tilted his other heads up and playfully licked and nibbled on my ears. I could see why they were using such a valuable creature for this project, even though hellhounds are meant to be friendly to those with demonic blood, this one seemed a little too easygoing for guard duty.

His serpent-tail curled around my own, the tail's forked tongue licking the hood of my own tail-serpent. I giggled through my gag at the tickling tongue, but then Celeste gave the ribbons a hard yank, drawing them tight.

My muscles turned to water as the wonderful burning I had felt a year before enveloped me once again. I had missed its warm caress, but I could not give up my beauty to satisfy my cravings. Not until now.

Our tails were the first to unite. The serpents were forced to uncoil as the flesh and bone fused, creating a single, sinuous tube of serpent. For half the length it became back-scales, the two patterns of the different serpents intertwining to create a new beauty.

Halfway along the length, our tail ceased their fission, retaining their individuality. The small scales giving way to underbelly scutes. I could now see through three sets of eyes, but the second serpent was not mine to control or command. It was merely a part of my body, but it belonged entirely to Cerberus.

I wished with all my heart that I could see the flesh of our backs merge, but even bending and twisting our tail, I could not get much of a view. Our hips and shoulders were in the way, and where those were not, rings and ribbons obscured the view.

But I felt it, oh yes, I felt it. Flesh flowing to the side like liquid to allow for bone to grate upon bone with a sound that set my teeth on edge. Our spines joined, and the sensations of the beast's body opened fully to me.

The four rows of rings, the two on my sides and the two on his, were now three, the ribbons winding between them in a pair of zigzag pattern. Cerberus huffed and panted as I moaned into my gag.

I felt my blood boil, my flesh burn, my bones consumed by inner fire. I had been transformed into a demon, but a succubus was not a creature of physical strength or durability. As the hellhound's blood flowed through our united veins, it seared away all weakness, consuming my lack of might and replacing it with his own beautiful power.

I felt renewed, like all my life had been carried out with the aches and fatigues of a grueling, torturous, all day marathon of exercise where I took every muscle in my body to near its breaking point and now I had finally had that hurting weakness washed away.

Cerberus' skin crept over mine, covering my arms, legs, shoulders, and sides with his strong, yet somehow still soft and smooth scales. I arched my back, or tried to, as I could not pull Cerberus weight upwards as my horse cocks erupted once more in climax as the heat surged through them.

Even throughout my demonic transformation my six horse cocks had retained their dappled pink and black coloration; but as hot seed surged forth from me that changed. What hung between my legs and lay nestled between my breasts was now pure black. My piercings moved back along the length, the trumpet-shaped cockheads swelling, coming to conical points, like a dog's cock.

Near the base of each shaft thick knots began to swell, my piercings and reins attached just behind them. I couldn't wait to run my hands over them, couldn't wait to shove them into Gwendolyn's eagerly awaiting pussy, ass, and mouth. The thought of my beloved pet made me climax all the harder.

The middle row of rings had vanished now, the ribbons longer than they had originally been, but Celeste drew them still tighter. I could see through Cerberus' eyes now, I could feel every part of his body, experience the world through his vibrant senses, his senses of scent and sound superior to my own.

The canine's blood had transformed me, burning away my weakness and replacing it with his strength, granting me a few of his characteristics. Now the process was going the other way, the beast was gaining a portion of my own attributes.

The creature growled softly as his three proud cocks grew, the balls swelling to match the equine size of my own. As the four eyes of our serpents watched the squat canine lengths elongated, the ends swelling into heads, the tapering length growing thick and fat, a medial ring appearing in the middle. In a few moments they were just as my own six were; a perfect, beautiful fusion of horse and dog.

Next came the tits, six of them, arranged in rows of three, mirroring my own. Cerberus bucked his hips, thrusting with his enlarged cocks as his new breasts swelled, growing as large and heavy as my own, equally as filled with milk. Thankfully he was a large dog, even with the elongated near-teats they still cleared the floor.

A second pair of ears, long and slender like my bovine ears, grew in on each of his heads behind the original pair. Joining them were equally bovine horns. The center one even gained my ram-like spirals, the horns too large for each head to have and retain any sense of comfort while looking forward at the same time.

Finally Celeste tied knots in the ribbons at the top of our piercings, symbolizing that were would be forever bound together as one flesh. With an additional three throbbing cocks in addition to my typical load, I felt much as I had on the day I became a demon; horny as hell.

Cerberus tried to move away, but my restraints held the two of us atop the altar. Celeste smiled and quickly removed them all, allowing Cerberus to leap off the altar, pouncing a nearby acolyte who had likely provided some of the spell casting power for the ceremony.

My beast didn't care. His strength overcame that of her robes as he thrust against her, tearing through the black fabric to penetrate the demoness' sex. I lifted my head up and raised a brow at Celeste, whose face darkened in a blush.

Well... that explained why he was so friendly.

-o-

It turned out that unlike my own members, Cerberus's were not in a state of permanent arousal. Though it took quite some time before he grew tired of fucking the lesser demoness we had captured.

The moment my dog pulled out of our fucktoy, Celeste latched a leash to his central collar. "Just a few final touches to complete the look; new collars for him and a few more piercings for you."

I smiled at the thought, crossing my hands behind my head as Cerberus did the walking.

"He's been prepared for this. When you want to walk on your own, you tell him to stand, ok? Just don't do it right now, we'll get the leash all tangled up." My demoness said with a chuckle.

I nodded and let Celeste lead the way. I shivered with delight as I realized that my demoness was essentially leading me around with a collar around my neck. I had been wrong before, what I had experienced the past year had not been perfection. Fused with one of the greatest beasts Hell had to offer, feeling not six, but twelve titties bounce and sway with every step, experiencing life through senses provided by six heads, and enjoying the delicious lack of control that a second consciousness offered, the joy and pride I felt told me that the form I had now truly was perfection.

Cerberus followed obediently at Celeste's heel, my demoness leading us away from the altar into a smaller, more private room.

Cerberus hopped up onto the bed and laid down, his six tits smooshing together, sending sparks of pleasure through our body as our weigh pressed them together. Celeste patted him on the head as she once again took out her mystical piercing kit.

She also pulled a trio of collars out of a belt pouch, as well as some leather straps. She hummed happily to herself as she replaced the beasts' collars with the new ones.

My demoness than took the piercing device in her hand, placing into it a huge, thick ring. My eyes widened at the sight of it, and before I knew what she was doing, the padlock shackle thick ring had pierced my upper-middle nipple.

I couldn't help it, I climaxed HARD. The jets of horse-cum splattered against the ceiling. "Wh... what?" was all I managed to stammer out before Celeste repeated the process with my lower middle nipple.

Every time I opened my mouth to speak, Celeste derailed my train of thought with another piercing. Once she was through with my tits, she had Cerberus roll over and added a few piercings to the beast's breasts as well, though smaller than my own.

Our body was fully aroused once again and Celeste laughed and gave Cerberus's cocks a playful stroke before having him roll back over.

I panted from the sheer power of those pain-induced climaxes. But my question was answered as Celeste used those leather straps to bind Cerberus's collars to my nipples.

The head on my right side was bound to my right side breasts with a Y-shaped strap of leather that looped around the inside of the ring and merged with itself somehow, leaving smooth, seamless leather attached to a smooth, seamless ring.

She repeated the same action for the left head. The center, however, was attached differently. Two straps linked the middle head to my upper middle nipple; another strap bound the rings in my top and bottom nipples together.

Celeste grinned as realization dawned, "When you want to steer Cerberus when he walks, just tug on the leashes in the direction you want him to go. I think you'll rather enjoy taking him for walks."

I reached up and gripped Celeste's shoulder, pulling my demoness down to me so that I could thank her properly with a lustful kiss. "Oh Celeste, thank you so much!" I choked out, tears in my eyes at the beautiful gift she had given me.

"Oh you are quite welcome, my pet, but I do believe that it's about time for you to go."

I cried out as my entire fused flesh seemed to erupt with sweet orgasm upon being called Celeste's pet.

I cursed as I felt the all too familiar sensation of being yanked back into the material world as I awoke.

-o-

It's been several months since that wonderful day, and the wonder and joy that I've woken up to every day of my life since arriving here still has not lost its charm.

Perhaps I was a bit obfuscating in the beginning, but I think my tale has explained itself.

This morning I awoke in the bed Cerberus and I share with our beloved Gwendolyn. Upon seeing the beast fused to me she was immediately delighted, able to slake her hunger for sex of a bestial sort even further.

I hadn't even woken up before she had virtually impaled herself upon Cerberus shafts, snuggled into the canine's breasts, much as she had done with me.

I've never felt jealous; Cerberus is a part of me, after all, even though he is under his own control. I feel all that he feels, so she makes love to us both.

I awoke to the soft tingling of the bells on the overdraft's tack and harness as he dosed me in his hot, beautiful seed as he does every morning.

Of course Cerberus once more rolled us atop Gwen, so that I took the brunt of the hot, sticky blast, while the canine and elven lovers remained mostly cum-free.

Cerberus's serpent tail snaked down, caressing Gwen's rounded belly. Her enlarged tummy bore the red-orange glowing sigils indicating demonic property, in this case informing everyone that the spawn of Cerberus grew within her.

Of that I was perhaps a little jealous, but not that much. My seed was not compatible with most women, after all. But the farm had grown quite wealthy on the stud services I offered. The black coated, orange eyed foals that resulted helped to spread the magic just a little bit further.

I lay in bed, basking in the sensation of pleasure as Cerberus climaxes, making Gwen cry out with delight as she's flooded with hellish canine seed once more. As the pregnancy has developed, she has steadily craved sex more and more.

I suppose it only makes sense, considering that now she's horny for two.

After letting the proud parents to be cuddle for a few moments, I turn and step off the bed, walking to the shower to freshen myself up before I tend to my morning duties here at the farm.

It's become a rather busy place recently. The plan has worked quite well, with Cerberus here; the farm has managed to gain a small portal to the lower planes and we've managed to get a few lesser demon visitors.

While the citizens are still blind to the workings of magic, spells can be worked here now, allowing for a lot of... fun happenings.

I switch to all fours, letting Cerberus walk to one of the new barns. I can't help it, I love lying back and relaxing, rubbing my breasts and tugging on the leashes, pleasuring myself while I get to my destination.

Once we arrive I order Cerberus to stand. I slide open the door and smile, looking at the hallway before me, each of the new cows having their own small stable/room to themselves.

My serpent tail picks up a bucket by gripping the handle with its mouth as I step towards the first one.

I unlock the door and step in, Cerberus draws in a deep breath, allowing me to fully experience the scents of arousal, sex, and milk upon the air.

The cow pulls her lips from around her shaft and looks up at me with a smile, "Good morning, Mistress." She says shyly.

I chuckle and pet her before coaxing her onto all fours over the bucket. She makes such a cute cow, even if technically speaking, she isn't a she.

She takes one of my cocks inside her ass like a pro as I give her a well-deserved reward for being such a good milk cow, allowing her large, udder-breasts to fill with milk so that she can be profitably milked every morning.

I alternate hands, one tugging at a think teat-nipple, the other stroking her plentiful bovine shaft. I had never thought up until recently that the farming life could agree with me. But as more and more demons arrive and start making pets and playthings for themselves, we need to do something with the ones they grow bored with.

I look forward to seeing the new arrivals, the creativity of my associates, sculpting the flesh of humans into something more interesting, more pleasing. The portal has grown large enough to bring a fiend-blooded Alicorn through, and I can only imagine what strange wonders she will create during her time here.

I am no longer unique in this realm, no longer the sole bringing of dark magics into the hollow void of rich, divine energies. Others have arrived and are doing their best to transform the CTA into a sort of Hell on earth.

Only this is going to be a rather strange sort of Hell, as Celeste and I have captured this prize for our fellows, it has been given to the Ordo Altaris to shape.

As the cow cries out in climax, I find myself pulled right along, though I still have the presence of mind to place the bucket where it will allow the thick, rich bovine seed to mix in with the milk.

It is what fills my mind now, fantasies of alteration, of taking mundane mortals and reforming them to be creatures of interesting and unique beauty. I cannot help it, it is what I was destined to become when Celeste transformed me into one of her own kind.

You see, my guardian demon is not unique. Our entire order of incubi and succubi share our lust for the fusion of man and beast, of manipulating wishes. Celeste has been teaching me how to use the divine energies here to great effect.

I can't wait for it, I can't wait for the day I can takes the gifts I've been given and bring someone else to this wondrous state of bliss that I feel. I know you'll love it. You may look upon me as a strange, freakish monster, but you have to realize that beauty is a state of mind.

Once you've been changed, you'll know how it feels to be truly beautiful as well.

So go on.

You know you want to.

Make a wish.