Topic: Payback - by Villion

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/

Payback
By Villion

Jane was pissed. Why? Her boyfriend, Sam, had just cheated on her with another woman. Her name was Tina, and she was that typical blonde hussy. Perfect height, perfect breasts, perfect legs, etc. Jane was pissed, but she wouldn't let either of them get away with it. Jane had a trick that neither knew about. She was a witch. As a witch, Jane had magic powers. (but then, you figured that, didn't you?) She had a plan for both of them. Right now, Jane was brooding in the dark. She was sitting in a chair in Sam's apartment, right in front of the door. "Why did he go and fuck another woman?" She thought. "I'm not bad looking." Jane was a short woman, with lovely brown eyes, and short brown hair. She had moderate sized breasts. "Maybe that's why," She said aloud. "Sam wants big tits." Jane smiled. "I'll give them to him."

Jane looked over at the door as she heard it unlocking. She knew that her cheating boyfriend and that slut were scheduled to meet here, so she was waiting for them. The door opened and Sam switched on the light. Sam looked at Jane with surprise.

"Hello Sam." She said calmly. "Hello Tina." She emphasized the "T" with a sneer. "Before you say anything, Sam, just know that you will pay for this. I'm going to make life a living hell for the both of you. I'll give you exactly what you want, plus more." With that, she pushed her way past the two open-mouthed gawkers and stormed out.

"Well, now I don't have to break up with her." Sam laughed. Tina laughed too, and they proceeded to his bedroom, where they went ahead and had sex, as if nothing had happened. Of course, they wouldn't have noticed anything, now would they? The don't know magic. After having sex, (We won't say how many times, I don't want to bore you) Tina dressed, and left. A good Friday night, they both thought.

First we'll see what happened to Tina. Tina woke up feeling good. She had just had a great night of sex, and she didn't have to work today. She walked into the bathroom, and stepped into the shower. turned on the water and began to lather herself up. Tina began to rub the nipples on her large breasts, massaging them with one hand while bringing her other hand down between her legs. Tina loved to masturbate, almost as much as she loved getting fucked. She moaned quietly as he breasts began to tingle all over. "I've never felt this before, but it feels great!" She thought. She rubbed her clit harder as the tingling increased. Tina's eyes widened as she watched her breasts grow visibly bigger. Both hands flew to her breasts as she gaped in astonishment. They surpassed their normal C cup size, reaching F cup proportions. The tingling then stopped. Tina's breasts were now enormous, bigger than any she had ever seen before. Tina rubbed her nipples, now larger and more erect than ever before, harder and harder. She moaned louder as her orgasm built. She screamed as she came in an orgasm unlike anything she had ever felt. Tina nearly collapsed on the floor of the shower. "Whatever happened," She said aloud, "I'm glad it did!" Tina climbed out of the shower, and walked over to the mirror. She stared proudly at her giant tits. The large nipples remained erect, even though she was no longer aroused. The breast were firm, and didn't sag a bit. "I won't be able to fit into any of my bras." Tina thought. She started to run to the bedroom and stopped. When she ran, her breasts painfully bounced. "This is going to take a while to get used to." She thought. When she got to her room, Tina dressed in her tight jeans, which was typical clothing for her, and a T-shirt that did nothing to obscure her large breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible beneath the fabric. Tina was happy as could be, and walked slowly to the living room to watch some TV.

Tina walked into the room and flopped down on the couch, still a little tired from the previous night. She turned the TV on and started to watch. After a few minutes, something bothered her. She sat up when she realized that for some reason her jeans felt tighter. Suddenly she began to feel the tingling in the area between her legs. "What's happening?" She cried in alarm. She got up to run towards the bathroom but tripped and fell. She rolled on her back and began to uncontrollably writhe around on the floor. The feeling was much stronger than it had been before. As she arched her back she couldn't help but move her hands to her even harder nipples. She tore her shirt off, then rubbed and massaged them. That was when Tina looked down to at her pants. Her eyes grew wide when she saw the front of her jeans pushing outwards. She yelled as the tingle turned to pain. The seams on Tina's jeans stretched and ripped, and emerging from the remnants of her pants was a large, erect penis.

When the tingling subsided, Tina sat for a moment just staring. There between her legs was a large cock, complete with foreskin, around 12 inches long. Hanging beneath it was a scrotum. Tina's hand trembled as she reached out to touch it. Her hand wrapped partially around it. She could feel herself touching it, just as she could feel the cool air against the cock, and the sack of balls against her thighs. Then Tina screamed. She grabbed her dick in both hands and tried to pull it off. She only succeeded in causing a feeling within her that she had never felt before. It was nice, very nice. She slowly slid her hands back down the shaft. Soon she was moving her hands up and down, building up speed. She moaned, it felt so good. "God, It must be great to be a man." She breathed. She picked up speed, and the orgasm built. Her moan turned to a scream as she came. Cum spurted out of the tip of her penis, shooting across the room. She collapsed onto the couch. Tina noticed that her cock didn't wilt, but remained large and erect. If anything, it seemed larger than before. "What the fuck has happened to me?" Tina said. A thought entered her head, and she careful reached around her penis, lifted her enormous balls and felt between her legs. Her pussy and clit were gone. She stared at her cock, which was still straining towards the sky, and then she dropped her head into her hands. "What am I going to do?" She sobbed. "What is Sam going to say?" Now you need to know what happened to Sam. Well, here it is. Oh, and don't worry; we aren't through with Tina's tale yet.

Sam woke up feeling great. He had spent the night fucking a gorgeous woman, and he was free of his old girlfriend. "I can't believe I ever went out with that bitch." He thought. Sam climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom of his apartment. He took off his clothes and climbed into the shower. As he was washing up, his thoughts went to Tina. "Damn, what a woman," he thought. "Her tits could be bigger, though. Maybe I can get her to have an enlargement." His thoughts shifted to Tina with giant breasts. Sam started stroking his dick, aroused by the thoughts of his new girlfriend. He began to masturbate at a frenzied pace. Suddenly his chest was covered with a tingling feeling, but he didn't stop. Even when the feeling spread to his crotch, he didn't stop. Then he came, spewing cum all over. Sam didn't know what to make of the feeling, and he looked down first at his cock, where the feeling was the strongest. His penis had returned to its pre-erection size, but to Sam's horror, didn't stop there. His penis shrank away to nothing at a furious pace, and his balls seemed to retract into his body. The tingling faded away slightly between his legs, and intensified in his chest. He touched the nipples on his chest; they were no longer those of a man, but those ones of an extremely endowed women. They stood out erect, and were complete in every way. "Holy shit!" He screamed. "What the fuck is going on?!" The tingling between his legs intensified to the level of his chest, and he nearly passed out. Sam leaned against the shower wall and watched in horror as his chest ballooned out. All the hair disappeared as the skin formed into perfect C cup breasts. Sam sunk to the floor of the shower, momentarily shocked by the wild turn of events. With a trembling hand, he first felt his breasts. They felt like every other breast he had ever felt. The other shaky hand reached between his legs to confirm what he dreaded; he now had a vagina, and everything else a woman would have. He carefully pushed a finger up into his slit. The feeling caused him to moan ever so slightly, he felt the clit and started to rub it. The sensation was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Sam's other hand began to fondle his breasts, and soon he was pleasuring himself on the floor of the shower. It didn't take long before he was on the throes of his first female orgasm. As a climax was reached, the tingling sensation swept over his entire body. He screamed in pain and ecstasy, and blacked out.

Sam awoke a short while later to water on his face. He shakily stood up and turned off the water. The shower seemed slightly larger than before. Sam quickly went to the mirror above the sink. Staring back at him was not the man he knew. Staring back at him was a short woman, with long black hair, a perfectly formed female body, firm breasts, and a beautiful face. "What's happened to me?" Sam said. It wasn't the voice he remembered. In fact, Sam wasn't a "he" anymore. Sam was all woman. "How did this happen?" Sam nearly cried.

"It's payback, deary." Said a familiar voice. Sam turned to see Jane leaning against the door frame. "You, Sam... Or should I say Samantha," She added with a smirk. "You hurt me badly, and this is the payback. It isn't over yet, you should know. You are going to have many other things happen to you. Well, toodle-ooh. I have to be going." With that, Jane vanished totally.

"Come back here you bitch!" Sam screamed. "Change me back, you... you... witch!" Then she broke down and started to cry. "Why did this have to happen to me?" She whimpered. Sam shivered. She was wet and cold. Grabbing a towel, Sam slowly walked to the bedroom.

Upon arriving in the bedroom, Sam searched for something to wear. She found some things that an old girlfriend had once left. Sam pulled on some panties, they fit well enough, and pulled on one of her old T-shirts, it being large enough to cover her breasts. She sat on the edge of the bed, not knowing what to do. Her new body was unfamiliar, and it bothered her greatly. "I can't go anywhere, I can't work, and worst of all, I can't fuck Tina anymore." She sniffed, about ready to cry again. Sam got up and walked over to the mirror. She found walking strange, with her new wide hips, and heavy chest. She stared at herself in the mirror. She was a nearly perfect woman. If Sam had seen her current form walking down the street, she would have found it very attractive. She pulled the T-shirt up and stared at her breasts. They were wonderful, yet horrible at the same time. That's when she felt another tingling begin. This time it was all throughout her torso, from her breasts down to her waist. She pulled off her shirt and felt all along the front of her body. "Something else is going to happen." She thought with dread. The first thing Sam noticed was her breasts getting larger, reaching a D cup size. Then she felt the flesh beneath her hands push out. She pulled her hands away and looked into the mirror. What she saw frightened her. Beneath her existing breasts, two new nipples had formed. And below those, two more! The skin expanded outwards, forming the familiar shape of breasts. They expanded to D cup size, and stopped. The nipples continued to increase in size, and stood large and erect before her. Sam gaped in astonishment. In the mirror she saw a beautiful woman with six large breasts, arranged in three rows of two; and nipples over an inch long. She wrapped her hands around the two lowest nipples and squeezed. An unbelievable wave of pleasure washed over her, and a short stream of milk squirted out. "I'm a freak!" She screamed, but that didn't stop her from grabbing one of her upper breasts and bringing it to her lips. She sucked the delicious nectar from her tits. That is where we will leave Sam's tale. (For now.)

Tina wept for a few minutes, and when she finally stopped, she thought about what to do. "Should I call Sam? Should I call the emergency room?" She wondered. Tina decided against it. They would just laugh at her anyway, thinking it was a prank. And there was no way she was going to call Sam. Her erect cock continued to make her feel horny. She was aching to touch it, and tried desperately do resist. "Why is this happening to me?" She moaned. Tina took her cock in both hands and began to jack off. The whole time she stumbled around the room, unsure of what to do. She wanted to stop, but she couldn't. It felt too good. She dropped to the floor and kneeled. She leaned over just as she came. Cum sprayed all over her face and breasts. Tina collapsed on her back, panting. Looking down revealed that her dick remained erect, and to her surprise, larger than before! She licked the cum off her face, surprised at the taste. It tasted sweet and sugary, unlike any cum she had ever tasted before. She licked it all off her face, and brought one of her breasts up to her mouth. She licked it clean, and then licked the other clean as well. She kneeled, her bare ass sticking in the air, and managed to bring her enormous cock up to her lips. Tina proceeded to give herself a blow job. (She was very experienced in the process) She quickly worked herself to the throes of yet another orgasm. In the middle of it, the wild tingling sensation returned. She felt it this time at the base of her spine. That didn't stop her, though. She continued to suck her own dick. It wasn't until she orgasmed, and the sweet cum filled her mouth that she noticed her new appendage. Her cock had grown again, but that wasn't what she perceived. Hanging down over her butt crack was a relatively long tail! It was wide at the base, and tapered down to a point below the back of her knees. It was hairless, and covered with the same skin as the rest of her body. It looked somewhat like a lizards tail with skin instead of scales. Tina found that she had very little control over it. It would swing slowly back and forth, and if she concentrated hard, she could make it hold still, although not for a very long time. "Now I really am a freak." Tina breathed. She went to sit down on the couch, but found that she could not. Her new tail was n the way. Instead she sat down on the foot stool for her arm chair. Her tail hung over the edge and continued its lazy swing back and forth, it's tip brushing against the carpet. This gave Tina an almost erotic sensation. Finally she picked it up and held it in her hands. Tina sat and thought, (resisting the urge to jack off) for quite awhile.

Tina was walking back to the shower. She desperately needed to cum, and she didn't want to make a bigger mess in the living room. She quickly climbed in and turned on the warm water. She sunk to the floor and began to suck her dick. Soon she was lost in the moment. When she finally stopped, she wasn't sure how many times it had happened. All she knew was that her cock was now over a foot and a half long, and so big around she could barely fit her mouth around it. Her balls had grown to match. She leaned against the wall, absently stroking her cock with one hand, and using the other to fondle her breasts, when the transforming sensation returned. It was concentrated just below her armpits, and protrusions quickly began to emerge from that area. Tina didn't know what to expect, but she wasn't incredibly surprised by what happened. She hated what was happening to her, but resigned to the fact that there was nothing she could do to stop it. Slowly emerging from the area was another set of arms. Tina watched as they grew to be equal with her original upper pair. She moved them around. They felt exactly as if she had been born with them. She reached around and grabbed her tail with one. It seemed no different than her old hands. Tina moved her lower hands to her cock, and she stroked it with both. Her upper hands massaged her large breasts. She came time after time, and finally exhausted, she climbed out of the shower. In drying her dick off, she nearly came again. She trudged into the bedroom, and pulled the covers over her naked body. Tina fell asleep. Now back to Sam.

Sam was now on the bed, sucking sweet milk from her upper set of breasts. One hand held her breast steady while the other explored her large pussy. (She had removed the panties) She sucked the sweet juice while massaging her clit. She quickly had another amazing orgasm, but didn't stop sucking. It tasted so sweet, and there seemed to be no end to it. As she lay on the bed, pleasuring herself, the all too familiar tingling began. This time it was centered on her shoulder blades. Sam orgasmed, and stopped to see what would happen. "What horrible disfigurement am I going to get now?" She pouted. The tingling increased to pain and Sam writhed around on top of her bed. She couldn't lay on her back, the pain was so bad. She leaped up and ran over to the mirror. Just as Sam reached it, the feelings vanished. She turned around in front of the mirror. On her back was a pair of small wings. They resembled the leathery wings of a dragon that Sam had seen in a picture before. They were covered with the same skin as the rest of her body, and were so small, that there was clearly no way she could fly. Sam flexed her shoulder muscles and the small wings flapped. "Oh, this is wonderful." She exclaimed. "Now I have wings! What the fuck is going to happen now?" Sam no longer felt so horny (although the feeling was still there) so she sat down on the bed and thought. Suddenly she remembered what Jane had said the night before. "She said she was going to make things a living hell for the both of us! This same sort of thing must have happened to Tina!" Sam rushed over to the phone and picked it up. He quickly dialed Tina's number and waited.

Tina awoke to the phone ringing. It was later in the afternoon, and she felt rested. "What a horrible dream." She began, but then she realized that she had four arms and a massive cock. Not a dream, apparently. She immediately felt horny. Tina scrambled on her hands and knees to grab the phone from the end table. He dick proceeded to knock a glass off the edge. "Ouch." She winced, and then held the receiver to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hi, Tina? You might not believe this, but this is Sam." It was a woman's voice on the other end.

"Who is this?" Tina asked. Her two lower hands were absently playing with her dick.

"This is Sam. Something... Weird has happened to me." She replied. "I thought something might have happened to you"

"Sam? Is that really you? You had better believe something has happened to me!" She said. "What happened to you?"

"It was Jane," Sam hissed. "She's a witch! I think I should come over."

"Yeah... Come on over. That would be better than me trying to come over there." Tina said. "See you in a bit. Bye."

Sam hung up the phone. "She did it to both of us!" She exclaimed. She ran back to her room to see what she had to wear. Sam pulled on the panties, and looked for some other things to wear. The only other clothes left by he old girlfriend were a black short skirt, and a pair of high heels. She put them both on; They fit surprisingly well. Then she pulled out her old overcoat. Now that she was only as tall as Tina, it obscured her form well enough. Sam grabbed her keys and headed out the door. She climbed in to her car and took off.

Sam was taking a round about way to avoid traffic, and while on an extremely deserted street, the tingling returned. "Shit!" She hissed. "Not now!" The tingling was at the very base of her spine, and quickly increased. She heard a tearing sound, and then her seat suddenly became uncomfortable. She pulled over so she could see what had happened. Her panties were shredded, and Sam now had a long tail protruding from beneath her skirt. It was the type of tail that devil's classically had. It was pointed at the end. "Damn it!" Sam cursed. She threw the torn underwear into the back seat and pulled the tail to the side. It was still uncomfortable, but she was almost there anyway.

A few minutes later, Sam pulled into Tina's driveway. Tina's house wasn't very large, but it was secluded, and Sam thought that to be a good thing. Sam pulled out the key to the door and slipped in. "Tina?" Sam asked.

"Is that you Sam?" Tina walked into the front room. She was totally nude. Sam stared at her for a moment, mesmerized by enormous cock.

"It's me." She finally said. "I'm not the only one who got this bad." Sam pulled off the overcoat to reveal the wings and six breasts. Her tail swished around, it stuck out below the skirt.

"You aren't kidding!" Tina said. She was fascinated by all the breasts on Sam's body. "And I must say," She said without thinking. "I want to fuck you."

"I want to feel that inside of me." Sam breathed, still looking at the stiff cock. They didn't even bother to head to the bedroom. They came together in a passionate embrace. Sam pushed Tina against the wall, kissing her the entire time. Sam leaped up and wrapped her legs around Tina; their breasts pushed together, and Sam slid onto Tina's cock, still wearing the skirt. Sam screamed as the enormous organ penetrated her. She wrapped her arms around Tina, and Tina held onto Sam with all four arms. Both of their tails swished wildly as they remained locked in an enthusiastic kiss. Tina carried Sam, who was still impaled on her cock, into the bedroom, where they both collapsed. They began to have the wildest sex the two had ever had before. The kiss broke off as Sam began to moan and scream. Tina grabbed one of Sam's upper breasts with her two top arms, and she gained a wonderful surprise when she brought it to her mouth and tasted the milk that flowed forth. She continued to pump her cock in Sam's pussy, and Sam seemed to love it. There was no telling how many times the two of them came, locked together as they were.

Finally, Tina withdrew her dick, and without a word lay back and spread her legs wide. Sam leap forward and wrapped her lips around the head of the penis. She had never given head before, but it wasn't as if it took a lot to make Tina cum. Tina massaged her breasts with her upper hands, while her lower ones rested lightly on the back of Sam's head. Sam rubbed her tongue around the tip of the penis, licking away the excess cum from before. She loved the taste, and sucked the cock harder. Her tail swished, and her wings occasionally gave a little flap. She swallowed an enormous amount of cum in just a few minutes. Sam finally dropped back, breathing hard. Tina came forward and rubbed the nipples on Sam's lower four breasts, while sucking on one of the upper ones. Sam massaged the other upper one and sent the other hand beneath her skirt to rub her clit. Sam screamed, just as Tina had screamed when she received her blow job. She came many times, just like Sam had. Finally Tina had drank her full, and pulled away.

"So, what are we going to do about this?" Sam panted.

"I haven't a fucking clue," Tina replied. "But I'm tired as hell."

"So am I." The two of them climbed beneath the bedclothes, and wrapped in each other's arms, fell asleep.