Topic: Got Milk? - by Charles1326

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/gotmilk.htm

Got Milk?
By Charles1326

I think that I have finally created the ultimate bovine growth hormone. It should increase the production of milk by as much as 100%. I'd been working on the hormone in my basement during my spare time. I'm a biochemist.

I got up from the table where I was working and stretched tiredly. I'd been working for hours and was ready to collapse from exhaustion. I took the large beaker of clear fluid and placed it in the refrigerator. I suppose I was so tired that I wasn't really thinking of what I was doing. I didn't even notice the beaker of water my wife kept there. I stumbled slowly upstairs, threw off my clothes and fell into bed.

My wife woke up and mumbled sleepily. "All finished, Dave?"

"I think so. I won't know until I test it."

"I'm glad," she mumbled and fell back asleep.

I looked at her fondly. We'd only been married seven months. I loved her dearly. Suzannne was a radiant vision of loveliness. She was about twenty years old. Suzanne was about six feet tall, had long blonde hair, a full sensuous mouth and was very sexy looking. If she had one flaw it was her small breasts. I'd always fantasized about marrying (or at least making love to) some woman with huge tits.

"Oh well," I thought. "You can't have everything." I was so tired I fell asleep immediately. That was probably why I didn't hear Suzanne get up and go down to the cellar. When I woke up I felt her warm, nude body snuggled against me. I smiled, turned over and kissed her gently. She awoke and returned my kiss.

"Good morning," she said, smiling.

"'Morning," I replied.

"What would you like for breakfast?" she asked.

"You," I said, kissing her passionately.

"Sounds yummy," she commented, returning my kiss eagerly. I was just about to reply in kind when a strange expression crossed her face.

"What's wrong?" I inquired.

"I don't know...I feel strange."

"What is it?"

"My breasts are tingling."

"I should hope so, after that kiss I gave you." I replied, chuckling.

"No, it's not that. They fell odd...different somehow."

I became slightly concerned, but I wasn't really worried. I threw off the blankets covering her.

"Your...breasts," I gasped. Growing from her chest were two large, firm breasts. They must have been at least DD cup sized.

"What's happening?" Suzanne asked in a frightened voice.

I thought for a moment, then a shiver went down my spine. "Did you go down to the basement last night?" I asked.

"Yes, to get a drink of water," she stammered. "There were two beakers of water...neither of them were marked."

"You...you must have drank the growth hormone. I...I was so tired last night I must have forgotten to mark the beaker."

"What...what will happen to me?" she sobbed.

"I'm not sure, it was designed for cows. I don't know what effect it will have on a human."

I inspected her breasts carefully, they didn't appear to be getting any larger. Perhaps the effects of the hormone had ended. I felt vaugely dissapointed, but didn't say anything. "It...it seems to have stopped," I told her reassuringly.

"Thank god!" she said.

She looked down at her mammaries, a wry look on her face. "I've always dreamed about having larger breasts," she commented.

"You don't mind?" I asked hopefully.

She giggled. "Here, let me show you how much I like 'em" she said. She gave me a ardent kiss, rubbing her glorious attributes against me. As we kissed, my hands caressed her lush body. Suzanne shivered with pleasure as I ran my hands over her wonderous globes.

"That feels incredible," she sighed.

I bent down and gently kissed them. I then ran my fingers gently over her strawberry pink nipples. They grew erect as I stroked them. I then took one of the luscious nipples in my mouth and began slowly sucking on it. Much to my surprise, warm sweet milk spurted into my mouth.

"Oh, that feels so good. Don't stop," Suzanne cried out in delight as I eagerly nursed at her wonderous tits. I could feel her nipple swelling and growing as I drank. I looked down in surprize, her nipples were noticably longer and thicker. She didn't even notice this new change.

"Fuck me," she commanded huskily.

I shrugged mentally then stripped off my underpants revealing my raging hard on. I sank my throbbing cock deep into her willing pussy. Suzanne surged up and down like a piston. She was going at it like a wild woman. Grunts and cries rang through the room as we swiftly approached climax. My whole body shook with rapture as my cock exploded deep within her. She writhed in ecstasy as she came.

"I feel so strange!" she panted, clutching her ribs. I watched in amazment as two small pink bumps appeared on her rib cage. They quickly grew and developed. I recognized them immediately, they were nipples! The area under the nipples began to swell like bee stings. Within moments two small breasts had appeared underneath the first pair. They grew larger and larger until they were the same size as her first pair. Suzanne now had four large firm tits!

Strangely, she hardly seemed to notice. She was totally consumed by passion. She rubbed against me erotically, my cock still buried deep within her. Much to my surprize, I found myself growing hard as I responded to her ministrations. I had never been so horny before. I wondered if traces of my formula remained in her milk, somehow affecting me. Her nipples expanded and grew even larger as I eagerly nursed at each of her four magnificent boobs. Milk spurted in streams from her quivering breasts as she came again. Suzanne moaned pleasurably as a second pair of nipples appeared on her stomache. Within minutes a third set of DD sized tits had appeared on her curvaceous body. Susanne seemed insatiable. We made love again and again. The feel of her six large breasts against me was incredibly erotic. Finally we collapased completely exhausted. I studied her breasts, full of amazement. It looked like they had finally stopped growing, but it was hard to be sure.

The sight of her six tits was incredible. Never had I seen anything so incredibly sexy. Each of her nipples must have been at least three inches long and as thick as my thumb. As she revived from our bout of lovemaking, she stretched like a cat and sighed with delight as she ran her hands over her sextet of mammaries.

"That was wonderful," she sighed. She didn't even seem to notice that she now had four extra breasts! The hormone must cause the brain to adapt as well.

"Are... are you alright?" I asked.

"I've never felt better," she mumured. Her six boobs pressed seductively against me as I softly kissed her. "My tits feel like they're about to burst, would you mind...?" she asked I eagerly began nursing at her fabulous melons. I once again grew horny as I gulped down her warm sweet liquid. We made passionate love to each other until I could no longer move. I looked her over carefully. I sighed with relief when I saw that no further growths had appeared on her body.

"I'll have to fix up a breast pump for you," I said. "If I keep this up, I'll have a heart attack." Susanne couldn't help but laugh. I quickly cobbled together a breast pump for her then flung myself on the bed and fell asleep instantly.

As I slept, I had a dream. In my dream Suzanne's breasts continued to multiply. Soon she was nothing but a giant mass of pulsating tits. Her breasts grew larger and larger as well until each one was nearly as large as I was. Milk spurted constantly from her immense throbbing nipples. She acquired strange telepathic powers. She then began turning people into her breast slaves, making them nurse constantly at her spurting boobs. I was forced to make love to her again and again until I was weeping with exhaustion. Finally one day she pushed me to far and I keeled over, struck by a heart attack. I awoke with a start. I then laughed to myself ruefully.

"It could have been worse," I thought.

Life settled quickly into a new routine. Suzanne needed to be milked twice a day. She produced several gallons of milk at each session. For some strange reason, she no longer bothered to wear clothes. Not that I minded! She was constantly horny. Her personality seemed to change as well, she became more submissive.

I didn't know what to do with the excess milk, so I threw it away. Luckily we didn't have many freinds, so I didn't have to hide her "condition". Of course, she never left the house, but she didn't seem to mind.

"I'm going to the store, need anything Sue?" Dave asked.

"You've got the list?" I asked.

He nodded. I smiled and said "I can't think of anything else, honey." I caressed my multiple breasts suggestively, then added. "Hurry back, I'll be waiting."

Dave grinned and said. "Don't worry I will." He leaned over and kissed me, then left. He was so nice, doing all this stuff for me. This way I never had to leave the house. Somehow it all seemed like too much trouble. Let him shoulder the responsiblity if he wanted it!

I leaned back on the couch and began to slowly masturbate. There wasn't anything else to do while Dave was gone. A few minutes later the doorbell sounded, interupting my rising passion. Wasn't that always the way?, People always bothered you when you were busy.

"Who is it," I called, reluctant to get up.

"It's me, Sally, and if you don't open this door right now I'm goin' to break it down!" a feminine voice said. My heart rose, filled with happiness. Sally was my best friend in the whole world. I'd totally forgotten to call her when she'd gotten back from vacation.

"Come in," I called. I heard her open the door, then close it behind her. "I'm in here, Sally,"

"Why didn't you call?" she asked angrily. "Away for two weeks and not even a hello," she continued to rant as she headed for the living room. "Did you finally throw me over for another woman?" she asked fascetiously. She strode into the living room then stopped dead. If she had been a cartoon her jaw would have dropped to the ground.

"So, what do you think?" I asked, seductively stroking my tits.

"What...what happened to you?" she cried.

"A little present Dave gave me, you like?" I replied.

"He did this to you?" she asked angrily.

"Don't get mad, I like it."

"But, you...you...you're a freak!" she cried.

"I'm still me inside, that's all that counts, doesn't it?" I replied, deeply hurt by her words.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," she said. "But you gotta admit your certainly..."

"More beautiful? Sexier?" I asked.

Sally looked me over. "Well, now that you mention it.." she said, smiling ruefully.

"Good! I'm glad we got that settled. Now tell me all about your vacation," I said. She gave me a wry look then shrugged and began to speak. "Don't stand there, sit down, take a load off," I interupted, patting the couch next to me. Warily she approached the couch and sat down nervously beside me. Slowly she relaxed as she recounted her adventures. From time to time she stopped and gazed at me in wonder. As she continued I saw her glances growing more and more admiring. As she spoke, I covertly watched her. She was somewhat smaller than me, about five foot 10. She had short lustrious brown hair, brown eyes and wonderfully large firm breasts.

I knew Sally was bisexual and it was obvious that she was attracted to me. I smiled secretly, I knew I would have to make the first move. I leaned over and gently kissed her. She was suprized at first, but quickly responded. Suddenly, she pulled away.

"What...what about Dave?" Sally asked.

"He won't mind," I replied.

She gave me a sceptical look, but quickly surrendered to my fiery kisses. Slowly I removed Sally's clothes, revealing her lush body. She gave out a moan of pleasure as I gently caressed her. Sally ran her hands slowly over each of my six tits causing shudders of delight to race through me. She then bent down and began softly kissing them. Her toungue teased each one of my large, strawberry pink nipples until they stood erect like minature towers. Sally then took one of my nipples into her mouth and began to nurse on it. I could see the look of surprize on Sally's face as milk spurted out, gushing into her mouth. She began to suck greedily as if she couldn't get enough. I almost came then, the sensation was so intense. I never wanted her to stop. She drank each of my six breasts dry. We began softly stroking each others pussies, probing their warm depths with our fingers. As we climaxed her breasts began to expand. They grew larger and larger until they were twice their former size. They must have measured at least seventy inches. Sally was so consumed by passion she didn't even notice what had happened.

Now it was my my turn to nurse at her tits. She sighed as I eagerly drank her delectible milk. I could feel her nipples expanding even as I nursed. I then proceeded to slowly kiss my way down her body until I reached the dark brown fuzz concealing her wet quivering treasure. She let out a soft cry as I tenderly kissed it. I then began slowly licking her moist depths concentrating on her throbbing clit. She writhed estatically as she came once again. I eagerly lapped up the love juice gushing from her. I got up and watched her expectantly. Much to my satsifation a second pair of breasts quickly swelled and grew underneath her first pair. They quickly grew to the size of cantalopes.

Sally moved around and began softly kissing my vagina. I eagerly attacked her willing pussy. Waves of pleasure washed though us as we came again. I could feel a third pair of tits growing inexorably from her stomach. Soon they too were as large as the others. She now had six pairs of seventy inch mammaries growing from her torso. As I once again nursed at her nipples they grew even larger and thicker until they were as large as mine. We made love again and again exploring every luscious curve of each others bodies.

As soon as I opened the door I could hear whispering and giggling. My heart ran cold, had someone visited while I was gone? We lived so far from everone I never thought to worry about neighbors or salesmen. Suddenly I remembered Suzanne's friend Sally. I'd totally forgotten about her!

I headed for the living room, my mind whirled as I thought about what would happen if Sally told anyone what I had done. I was flabbergated by what I saw. Sally had six huge tits growing from her torso! She was laying next to Suzanne gently nursing at one of her breasts.

"Sally stopped by while you were gone," Suzanne explained. "I've always wanted to make love to her. I hope you don't mind?†I shook my head, numbed by this new revelation. "I told you he wouldn't," Suzanne told Sally happily. Sally got up and walked seductively over to me. Like Suzanne she seemed to have mentally adapted to her metamorphosis.

She gave me a warm, passionate look. "Since we're sharing things, would you mind...?" she asked Suzanne.

"Sure, why don't I join you and we'll make it a threesome!" Suzanne declared.

"Sounds great," Sally replied. She then began to passionately kiss me. A moment later Suzanne had joined in. My befuddlement was forgotten as desire swept through me. Soon the three of us were making fervid love to each other.

It wasn't until sometime later that I managed to get a sample of Suzanne's milk and analyze it. It was almost identical to the hormone I had invented! Somehow the lactic glands in her body had been transformed and were now producing my hormone. A chill went through me. I had been drinking that stuff for over two weeks! I looked down at myself, I didn't appear to have affected me, but would I even know? My thoughts calmed. I decided that based on the fact that no one had reacted oddly to my presence yesterday at the store meant that I hadn't changed...yet. I analyzed Sally's milk as well. It too was nearly identical to the hormone. The scientist in me was fascinated. The primal man deep within me was enthralled by the possiblities.

Over the next week I noticed that Suzanne and Sally transformed even further. Suzanne's breasts grew slowly larger until they were as large as Sally's.. Four additional nipples appeared on both women's breasts. The nipples grew longer and thicker as well. By the time they had stopped growing they were over six inches long and two inches thick. Milk production increased dramatically. The two women were even hornier, more submissive than before. Their ears grew longer and became pointed. A long cow like tail sprouted from their coxyx. They were truly magnificent, seductive creatures. I couldn't get enough of them.

The transformations finally ended and I tested their milk once again. The potency of the hormone in their milk had increased by 400%! The week before I had sworn not to drink their milk any more. I couldn't help myself though. It tasted so good. I comforted myself by the fact that I still hadn't transformed.

A strange tingling sensation ran through my body, it felt sooo good...

ONE MONTH LATER

"I'm here about the job?" I said nervously.

"Come in, sit down," the woman said.

As I walked into the office I looked her over nonchalantly. She was quite glamorous looking with a strangely androgynous face. Somehow she seemed both beautiful and handsome at the same time. I felt an odd attraction to her. The most unusual thing about her was that she wore a large overcoat. It looked like it was about two sizes too large for her.

I shrugged mentally, must be one of those rich eccentrics that you always hear about. "Here's my resume," I said, handing it to her.

She looked it over briefly, then nodded. "Your exactly what we're looking for Miss Johnson." I was suprized to say the least, usually they gave you some vague reassurance, then called you if they wanted you. Must be another one of her eccentricities. "When can you start?" she asked.

"Right away, Miss Smith," I replied.

"Good. Please, call me Davi," she admonished. "Would you like some milk?" I was a little thrown off by this strange question.

"Err...no thanks," I answered. "Please. Call it a little quirk of mine, but I like to know that each and every employee of Cowgirl Dairies enjoys the product we sell."

"Umm...O.K." This was just getting weirder and weirder. I needed the money though. She got up and went over to a small refrigerator which sat on the counter behind her. I couldn't help noticing how tall she was. She must have been at least seven feet tall. Odd bulges moved beneath her clothes as she walked. Maybe that was why she wore such strange attire. She was probably overweight. She poured out a glass of milk and handed it to me. I drank it down. It had a strangely sweet taste. It tasted so good I wanted more.

"You like it?" Davi asked.

"I've...I've never tasted anything so good! Could I have some more?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied, smiling warmly.

Davi then proceeded to take off her overcoat. I was shocked, under the coat, she was completely naked. That wasn't what startled me though. Growing from her torso were six of the largest breasts I'd ever seen. Decorating each breast were five huge nipples. If that wasn't strange enough she had a long, thick cock hanging from her crotch. She(he?) was so well muscled that s/he looked like a female bodybuilder.

"My god," I gasped. "What are you?"

"Does it matter, my sweet? Didn't you say you wanted some more milk?" S/he replied in a low husky voice. S/he grasped one of her immense nipples and gently squeezed it. Milk spurted from it like a fountain. For some reason I found the sight of her exotic body incredibly erotic. I just had to have more of that milk. "Come to me, my pet. Come drink," Davi purred. I virtually leapt forward and fastened my mouth to her breast. I began greedily sucking down hir delicious thick milk. I couldn't get enough. I sighed as s/he slowly caressed me. I could no longer think, I was drowning in a rising sea of passion. I never wanted it to end.

I watched with pleasure as the new "employee" transformed into a cowgirl. After we had made love I took her to my "harem". Lying around the harem were about two dozen other women who I had transformed. Some were making love to each other, while others were moaning lasciviously as milk was sucked from them by one of the breast pumps. The new girl quickly joined in their lovemaking.

I knew I had been changed by the hormone laced milk. I didn't care though. Now all I wanted was for others to experience the same sensual delights I was. I looked around, I finally had enough "cows" to begin local distrubution.. I could hardly wait to see what would happen when my new "product" hit the market.

THE END