Topic: The Problem with Magical Bras - by Hawke

http://www.f3.to/MBAP/stories/The%20Pro … 20Bras.htm
http://www.f3.to/MBAP/stories/Another%2 … 20Bras.htm

The Problem with Magical Bras
By Hawke

Hi. My name is Angela and I'd like to tell you my life's story up to now, including my recent problem. To begin with, I am 19 yrs old and a high school graduate. I stand 5'2" and have long flowing blonde hair. Now, I can just hear all the groans and stereotypes about how all blonde teenaged girls are some kind of "airheads". This is not the case. I happen to be very intelligent. A little naive at times though.

Oh yes, I also had a couple minor flaws. From the beginning of puberty until a week ago, I had no breasts. I mean, if I didn't have my long hair, I would look like a young man. I was always told that perhaps I was a late bloomer, but looking at the women in my family, I didn't have much to look forward to. My elder sister was like me, but grew to her present B cup size by her 15th birthday. Mom, well she was only a large A cup herself. I was hoping that if the "trend" continued I would have grown to a C or larger. No such luck.

So, one day about two weeks ago, in the midst of a depression spell, I hooked up with my best friend Samantha and we decided to go shopping. We wandered about the mall for hours, and we came across a small shop set back along a side hallway. Oddly, we hadn't noticed it before. It was a small magic and joke shop. We wandered in and the old woman behind the counter just smiled. We laughed at what we had seen: mirrors that screamed when you looked into them, trick cards, candy "pills" for all kinds of ailments, underwear for me to make them look more "endowed" and even bras to make women "bustier". That last one was kind of touchy, but Samantha bought one for me as a joke and said perhaps I should play a prank on my mother.

I took the gag gift home and opened the box. I examined the bra itself. It looked rather silky in the cups and the straps were some kind of elastic, but felt somewhat rubbery. I read the "instructions" that came with it. It said for the bra to "work" to wear it constantly for 24 hours. It would make any woman larger up top no matter what her size as the bra would stretch. Maybe that accounted for the rubbery feeling of the straps. I figured "why not" and so after my shower, I put the bra on over my nipples of my 'non-existant' breasts.

The feeling was almost undescribable. The closest thing I could describe it as a warm tingling but pleasurable feeling. One that I would never want to stop. By now, it was nearing midnight and I was feeling a bit tired, so I fell asleep. I awoke by midday the next day. I thought my clock was set to wake me, but I found it turned off. At the realization of my oversleeping, I sprung forward, but was recoiled by something. I looked down to see snuggly in the bra was two large breasts...MY breasts! As the bra stretched, I had no clue as to their size, but they had my sister beaten by a mile! This bra was definately magical. The tingling continued and I almost didn't want it to end, but I had to take a shower and get something to eat. It felt strange as I took the bra off to have a sudden heaviness, but also when I washed them to have such strong arousing feelings coming from them.

I wondered if they could get any bigger, when remembering the instructions said they'd fit any woman's size. Unsure if I'd want them bigger or not, I called up Samantha and said I had to go out and buy some bras and some looser tops and that I'd explain it all when she came over. She arrived about an hour later, and I didn't have to say a word. Her mouth dropped when I opened the door. "My gawd Angie! You're huge!", she finally sputted out. She timidly reached out, "they're real too!".

We went back to the mall and I was measured for a bra. Luckily as I never needed one before, the woman in the shop didn't recognize me. "Honey, you is one blessed gal!", she said in a slightly cajun accent, "you be a good whoppin' 40 FF". My mind raced, from bare nothing to a FF in only 24 hours?! And that feeling...when the magical bra was on, so stimulating. Oh, just to have it on again for even a few hours. Perhaps if I didn't wear it for the full 24 hours, no further growth would happen. Samantha wanted to buy one of the bras as well, but when we returned to that area, there was no hallway and no sign of the shop. We asked a maintenance man where the shop went and he told us there was never any shop nor any hallway there.

Samantha and I went out for the next two days and I was impressed at how many men were coming up to me asking me out and simply ogling my tits. I never felt such power over men as I did just then, before in my life. It was addicting. I now knew I wanted to be even bigger to make men simply erupt in their pants seeing me walk past them. I promised Samantha that in 2 days she could have her turn at the magic bra and that I was going to use it one more time and then wash it before giving it to her.

That was the day before yesterday. Late last night, I took my shower and once more put on the magic bra. I thought I had it firmly around my breasts, but upon waking up this morning, I found out I was wrong and to my horror, I wasn't bigger in the way I wanted to be. It seems as I slept, the bra pushed down from my tits to just under them and during the night, that area grew into two new breasts, equal in size to the first ones, complete with nipples and the same sensitivity. Great, now I have 4 breasts all 40 FF. I took the bra off and sighed. As the shop was gone, there was no way to contact the old woman to see if it could be reversed and now I was stuck like this. I washed the magic bra for Samantha and put on 2 pairs of my new bras and a shirt, which though it tried its best, couldn't conceal the new appendages to my torso. Samantha should be here at any moment, and I'll show her what happened to me and give her fair warning... that's one of the problems with magical bras, they never know when to stop or WHAT to grow...

Re: The Problem with Magical Bras - by Hawke

Another Problem with Magical Bras
By Hawke

Hi! Remember me? For those of you who don't, my name is Angela and a long time ago, I had a problem with a magical bra my friend bought for me as a gag gift. It did as it said alright. It promised to make any woman's chest bigger when worn for 24 hours straight. I went from a flat chest to a 40 FF overnight, however, upon the second time I tried it, I fell asleep. I woke the next morning to my shock to find the bra had slid down and I now had 4 breasts, all 40 FF's.

That was years ago. Since then, I met up with a wonderful man named Todd and we fell in love. I know how most of you men out there reading my story feel about such "mushy" situations, so I'll cut to the chase. Luckily for me, Todd was a breast man and after our third month of going out, he proposed to me. What was I going to say? He was handsome and strong and had enough money to support a family. I accepted and we were soon married.

Only about a month after we were married, we were informed by my doctor of a blessed event. I was pregnant! We both wanted kids, but I think what got Todd so aroused was that my 4 breasts would be getting bigger when my milk came in, and did it ever! In only 3 months, my 4 large 40 FF's swelled out to massive 42 KK's! They were so heavy, but I managed and had help keeping them up by Todd's loving hands!

The months seemed to fly by, I suppose being in love does that and after an agonizing 12 hours of labor, our baby was born. A beautiful baby girl. I looked at her tenderly and noticed that unlike her mother, she seemed to only have the makings of one set of breasts.

Let's fast forward a little so that we don't bore some of you. Todd and I ended up having another 3 children. 2 more girls and our youngest was a son. Things seemed to be perfect. We were financially independent and happy and seemingly carefree, that is, until fate stepped in and brought a black cloud with it. I was at home playing with our children when the phone rang. A state trooper was on the other end informing me that Todd had been in a terrible car accident and died instantly. I couldn't believe it nor could I let the children see I was in pain, so I calmly finished the phone call and called up Todd's mother to ask her to watch the children. She told me a state trooper had informed her as well and of her sorrow and that she understood I needed to let my emotions out.

She came over and we hugged a few moments. Each of my daughters now hugged their grandmother and my baby boy, just turned 3 years old was muttering the words "Gamma...gamma!" We both smiled at him as I went for a drive and finally ended up in the park that Todd and I met at.

I kept thinking to myself, "What will we do now? He was our source of income. I didn't have a job and who would hire me? A woman with 4 huge breasts?" I snapped myself out of it for a moment, realizing I was feeling sorry for myself instead of doing what I needed to and that was to take care of my kids!

I drove back home where Todd's mother put the kids to bed. I explained to her what I was thinking and she smiled. "Now Angie, don't worry! Todd's father and I have had quite a lot of money set aside and this house has already been paid for. We'll provide whatever you may need financially, just be a good mother to the kids." "Thanks, Nancy. That's a load off my mind." Nancy snickered, "Looks to me like you need to take a load off your breasts if you don't mind me saying so!" I was wondering what she was talking about until I felt 4 very wet spots. "Oh, yeah, I didn't express them today. Johnny has been off the bottle since he was 2, but he still enjoys my milk. All the kids seem to and don't know that the gallon bottle in the fridge is actually full of nothing but their mother's own breast milk."

"Is that safe? I mean, considering how you ended up and such.", Nancy asked most concerned. "I had the same fears, so Todd had it analyzed once I started making it. My milk is just like every other mother's milk. 100% natural with no hidden properties to it." Nancy bid me goodnight as I went to check on the children. My eldest daughter, Sabrina was moaning in bed. I went in and sat by her. "Mom! I hurt..." I was becoming alarmed, "Where?" She tenderly patted her chest that was under her nightshirt. "Oh, it'll pass soon honey, it'll just take time. You're going through puberty and well..." I took the next hour and a half to explain the facts of life to her.

I noticed her developing more and more each month and just before her next birthday, she was filling out a nice 36 C. "Wow, Sabrina. You are sure bigger than your mom was at your age." She felt proud as we began to make plans for her birthday party.

It wasn't until the morning of her birthday that fate stepped in again. She moaned loudly and called to me from her bed. "Mom, I hurt again!" I walked in to see her nightshirt bulging out outrageously. In a matter of a couple weeks she went from a 36 C to a 38 F ?! And to make matters worse, I looked to see a second pair of bumps that was as large as her 36 C's. I pulled her nightshirt off her and like me, she now had 4 breasts.

That was 2 years ago, since then she's grown a pair of breasts for each birthday. I calculated that this will only go on until she's 18. She now has 8 breasts, the top 3 pairs 38 F's and the bottom pair a 36 C. She also has another 4 years left until she's 18 and I've noticed little bumps on her back.

My next eldest daughter then called me and from closer examination of all my daughters, they appear to have quite a few pairs of extremely tiny nipples on their chests and back, waiting for their puberty time clocks to release them. Looks like I'll have to invest in quite a few bras for my kids. Fate has in it's own way smiled upon me and my children, for if history truly does repeat itself, my children will all find perfect lovers for them and have a happy family of their own.

I know, I know, you're probably all asking yourselves, where is that magic bra that started all this? Well, once I grew 4 breasts, I lent it to my friend Samantha, and to my knowledge she's kept it. She's made her living as one of the largest chested strippers on the circuit, so perhaps she's still using it even, but that, dear friends, is another story.