Topic: A Warlock's Revenge - By Lisa L.

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/warlock.htm
http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/warlock2.htm

A Warlock's Revenge
By Lisa L.

My name is Linda, I'm a college student in a large university in the eastern part of the United States. My studies are in the business related field. I'm an attractive young woman, 20 years old. I have dishwater blonde straight hair that I keep cut short, just on my collar with the most dazzling green eyes. I'm 5'6" tall with a light complexion and I have an attractive figure. I weigh 116 pounds and have a nice firm butt and nice breasts, 34B. They are by no means big but I have the prettiest pink nipples and my breasts are very firm and seem to stand out. . I enjoy dressing in tight clothes and showing off my figure, what there is of it.

My roommate is named Amanda, we call her Mandy for short. Mandy is 20 years old also. She is a beautiful, tall, 5'9", young woman with a really nice figure. I am really attracted to her but she has no idea that I find her attractive in a sexual manner. I have never told anyone that I have a secret desire to make love to another woman. I am attracted to males but I have always had a desire to make love to a woman. I have never had the nerve to act on my fanatics. Mandy has the kind of figure that make men follow her around like they are her slaves. She is dark skinned and has dark brown hair with the deepest brown eyes and has huge breasts. They are 36DD and they are real firm. They have large dark nipples with large areolas. At night she wears a white t-shirt when she is getting ready for bed, with just her panties on and no bra. and I watch her breasts bounce and sway when she walks. Her nipples are so nice and dark I can easily see them through the white t-shirt.. She is so pretty, I feel like a skinny little boy when I see how pretty she is.

We live in the college dorms and we have a comfortable life. We are the best of friends and do everything together. We share all of our innermost feelings with each other except my one fantasy to make love to a woman, especially her. I could tell from her conversations that she really liked guys. Of course I did too.

It was one Friday night. Mandy had invited two of her other friends over to our dorm room. I guess I was kind of jealous of her attention being diverted away from me but I knew that they were just friends. Their names were Sarah and Beverly. Beverly liked to be called Bev. Linda and Sarah and Bev were in a class together. I felt a bit out of place when they came over because they talked about that class and I was unfamiliar with it. Sarah was a short girl, 19 years old, about 5'1", with light brown, long hair with a chubby figure. She had rather large unattractive breasts that sagged even while she was wearing a bra. She wore about a size 40F. Sarah has a large stomach that also sagged and she didn't have much of a butt. It seemed to be the same size as her belly. She has a cute face and a good personality. Bev was a tall girl, about 5'9", with bright red hair. She is a real cute girl with a cute upturned nose. She has a hint of freckles. She appeared to only weigh about 100 pounds. She was real skinny. This poor girl had absolutely no breasts. Every time I have seen her she never wore a bra. She didn't need to. Didn't have much more than puffy nipples that only needed to be covered by a training bra. We were sitting around in the dorm and talking about the usual conversation, class and boys. I think that all three of us feel like dogs compared to Linda. I had always noticed that Bev was real mouthy and liked to talk trashy and cursed a lot. Sarah seemed to be a follower and would just giggle about all of the trashy things Bev said. I really didn't like to be around them but Linda had invited them over and I wanted to be a good host and a friend to Linda so I tolerated them.

We were starting to giggle and feel a little bold and Linda took out a bottle of Wild Turkey whiskey. We started passing the bottle around and we drank and drank. We were all feeling a little drunk and we decided to go to a local night club. It was called "The Blue Moon" and it was a local hang out for college students. It was fun and played rock music and was popular with the kids our age. It wasn't too far from the campus and in an easy distance to walk. There was four of us, so we felt safe in numbers. It was a beautiful spring night so we didn't even need a coat.

We arrived in a short amount of time. The night club wasn't real packed but there was some people there. The atmosphere was light and friendly. It was then we noticed a tall guy about 6'3" and about 22 years old come in. He was real good looking. I noticed that he had real piercing green eyes. He was staring at us and his eyes made me feel real uneasy. We continued to drink more and more and we all got real drunk. We were all feeling no pain and getting pretty rowdy. Bev and Sarah were real drunk and embarrassing us. All of a sudden I noticed the guy get up and he came over to where we were sitting. He seemed polite and introduced himself as Damion. He ask me to dance. I told him that I was pretty drunk and I was afraid of falling down and making a fool of my self. Part of the reason I didn't want to dance with him was those eyes. They scared me but I tried to be as polite as I could. Well it was about that time that Bev really came to life. She became real rude and belligerent to him. She called him every cruse word she knew. She called him a pig and absolutely belittled him as much as she could. Mandy and I sit there in absolute horror as Bev made a complete fool out of her self. Sarah was looking at him and laughing at him. It was at that time that Bev stood up and threw her drink in Damion's face. Sarah started laughing at him. I was completely shocked at what had happened. I'm sure that it was the alcohol that was doing the talking for them. I could tell that Damion was mad and embarrassed at what had happened. He turned and walked away and retreated to the other side of the night club. It wasn't long before Damion left the night club. I could see that he was really mad and he kept staring at us with those piercing green eyes. It scared me but I knew that there was four of us, although we might have to carry Bev and Sarah.

It was closing time and we all left the night club together. Mandy and I had to help Bev and Sarah. It was a little after 2:00 AM and we started down the dark street in the direction of the dorms. We got to a dark secluded area on one of the side streets close to the dorm and all of a sudden I saw Damion step from the shadows from some trees. I was terrified and he appeared to be real mad still. His eyes appeared to be glowing red in color. Mandy and I let out a scream and all of a sudden he raised his right hand in our direction and I saw a red fireball form in the palm of his hand. I said "oh my god", just as the red fireball leapt from his hand striking all four of us. There was a red glow all around us and none of us could move. I saw that our surrounding seemed to be changing. We were no longer outside walking down a street we were in a room. This room was strange and each of us were in a cage by ourselves. In the cage was a folding metal chair. There was a light mounted over the top of each cage making sure that each one of us were well illuminated. The cages were set up in a semi circle and in the center of the semi circle there was a well lit area with two more folding chairs. There was a door on each of the cages that had a lock on it. The chairs were positioned in the center around the cages, so that they faced the cages. I tried to move the cages but they seemed to be mounted and would not move. The rest of the room was pitch black and there was no visible exits.

I was at the right end of the semi circle. Mandy was at the left end of the semi circle. I could see that Bev was in the left middle cage and Sarah was in the right middle cage next to me. I was terrified. I looked over at Mandy and I could tell that Mandy was terrified also. I don't know why Bev was acting the way she was but she was cursing and acting real belligerent. Sarah still thought that everything Bev said was real funny and was laughing. I don't think what was happening to us had really sunk in to them. I called over to Linda and I asked her "what's going on here".

Mandy called back and told me "I don't know but I'm scared".

Bev was her usual mouthy self and started calling Mandy and I "you two little pussies". It was at that time our captor walked forward into the lights in the center of the room.

Damion stood there and stared at us with those eyes. Bev yelled at him and called him a "bastard" and she said "what the fuck do you think your doing". I could see his eyes turn red again. He was so angry, I didn't know what to expect next. I knew that we didn't walk here and I knew there was much more to this guy that a normal person. Up until now I didn't believe in such things.

Damion said in a loud and commanding voice, My name is Damion and I am a warlock. "I practice magic and I have brought you all here to get even with you for treating me so badly. I didn't do anything to deserve what you did to me but now you will pay".

Bev in her usual belligerent and mouthy way said "you’re just a little man with a small dick and no balls", and said "fuck you" I could tell that this made Damion even madder.

Damion yelled at us and said "I want all of you to take your clothes off, right now and all of them".

I was stunned and it was then that I heard Linda say "no way" and Bev and Sarah both yelled "fuck you". I was in shock. Damion's eyes went red again and I saw him lift his right hand and point it at Mandy. A red ball of light formed on it and it shot at Linda and hit her in the middle of her chest. I heard her scream and fall to the ground. Things started to happen real fast now. He pointed his hand at Bev and shot a red fireball at her. She screamed as it hit her in the chest and she fell to the floor. He rapidly drew his attention to Sarah and raised his hand and another red fireball formed on his hand and he shot it at Sarah. The red fireball hit Sarah in the chest and she fell to the ground. I realized that I was next. Damion raised his hand and pointed it at me. I knew that I had no where to run. The red fireball formed and I thought "oh my god he is going to kill me". The red fireball shot from his hand and hit me in my chest. It took my breath away. I felt like I had been hit with something. I fell to the ground. I could see what look like sparks surrounding my body but it seemed to be concentrated in my chest. My whole body felt like I had ants crawling all over me. I felt a weird pain on my rib cage just below my breasts and bra. After about 45 seconds the pain subsided and I started getting my senses back. I felt strange. I felt the area where the pain had been and to my surprise I now had a brand new set of breasts there. I was shocked and felt them. I touched the nipples and felt such sensations I quickly realized that they were mine. I lifted my T-shirt to look and I saw that just below my normal breasts were another pair of breasts completely identical to my original ones. I was now a four breasted freak. I was so upset.

Damion then barked his orders again to us. "All of you take all of your clothes off right now and sit down in the chairs". Damion followed up with that by saying "if I have to tell you again I will punish you again. I started taking my clothes off right away. I looked over at Linda and I was shocked at what I saw. Mandy has huge breasts anyway. She is a 36DD. I saw that she now had 4 breast just like me. Both sets of breast were the same size and I saw that Mandy's chest was covered with these huge breasts. As she was undressing I saw her four huge breasts moving around and swaying and jiggling, hitting each other. I could see that she was in quite a bit of discomfort. The sight of those huge tits with dark, large nipples, excited me even though I was scared shitless. I looked at Bev and she was slowly starting to get undressed.

I heard Bev yell "you dumb fucker, what do you think your trying to do" I thought to my self "my god she is going to get us in trouble again". Bev was just getting her shirt off and she wasn't wearing a bra, she didn't need to.

Sarah had not even started taking her clothes off. I heard her yell at Damion "you bastard". Damion again raised his hand and point it at Bev. Another red fireball appeared and shot from his hand and again hit Bev in the chest and she again went down to the ground. Damion then aimed his hand at Sarah and a red fireball appeared. It shot and hit Sarah in the chest. Sarah screamed and fell to the found. I saw all of it this time. When Bev had taken her shirt off I could see that she had a second pair of breasts also. Of course Bev is so flat chested all she has are unusually shaped nipples. Her nipples are pink, almost red and the nipple is thick and about 1/2 of an inch long. Her areola is about 1 1/2 inch in diameter and it is real puffy forming a perfect cone, outward to her always hard nipples. She had no breast what so ever. Now she had 6 of these unusually shaped nipples on her chest. Four new ones right below her regular breasts.

Now the sparks seemed to be surrounding her. They seemed to be concentrated on the chest. I could see her skin moving and then I saw two more nipples form right below the second set. These nipples were all identical. I thought to my self "she will be able to cover up all of those nipples but Mandy and I will not be that lucky. I looked at Sarah. She was still laying on the ground and I could see the sparks moving around on her body. She was still clothed and I could not see what had happened to her. I knew that Damion had given Mandy and I an extra pair of breasts. I was waiting to see if Damion was going to do anything to Mandy and I. I guess he realized that Mandy and I had complied with his orders. The sparks seemed to subside around Sarah. I was curious to see what had happened to Sarah. She has huge breasts anyway due to her being heavy. She pulled her shirt off over her head and I was horrified at what I saw. Her two normal breasts still in her bra. They seemed to be pouring out over the top of the bra. Below her normal breasts she had four new breasts in two rows of two running down her huge belly. These breasts were huge and each sagged and the nipples pointed down. Sarah's nipples were not attractive ether. The nipples were a light pink and they were very small. The areola was also light pink and each were almost 3 inches wide. and almost completely covered the front of each breast. She removed her clothes and sat on the folding chair and I was amazed that Sarah's bottom breasts laid in her lap. I couldn't believe how much tit flesh was hanging from her chest.

We were now all sitting in the chairs in our cages. Mandy and I were now 4 breasted freaks and Sarah was a six breasted monster and Beverly had 6 puffy and unusual nipples running down her abdomen. Damion was now smiling, proud of his handiwork and how he was able to dominate us. I was completely terrified as to what may be in store for us next.

Damion started talking to us in a more civil manner. He told us that we had embarrassed him in the night club and he was going to teach us a lesson we would never forget. I got real scared now. I realized that this nightmare was far from over.

Damion now focused his attention on Bev. He walked up to her cage and told her to stand up. She looked at him and with a hateful look in her eyes she said "you go straight to hell".

Damion said "don't make me tell you again". Bev then slowly got up and walked to the cage door. Damion opened the cage door and Bev walked out. She was glaring at Damion. For a minute I thought that Bev was going to attack Damion. I thought that would be a terrible mistake and she might get killed. Damion told Bev to sit in the chairs that he had arranged in front of the cages. Damion told Bev that she was the person that hurt him the worst. Damion told her that she was a "foul mouthed bitch".

She looked up at him and said "fuck you". I think she was still real drunk and the alcohol was doing all of her talking.

Damion just smiled and said "I'm going to enjoy this". Damion raised his hand again and pointed it at Bev. The familiar red fireball formed and shot at Bev. The sparks started moving all over Bev's body but seemed to concentrate on her crotch. Bev started screaming "my pussy, oh my god my pussy.†I looked in horror and saw a transformation start. All of a sudden all and I mean all of her pubic hair completely disappeared. She was now completely bald and her vagina could easily be seen. I could tell that the transformation was not complete. I saw that Bev's labia or sometimes called labs, started to protrude from her now bald slit. They got bigger and bigger and darkened in color to bright deep red. I was in amazement when they seemed to extend about 3 inches from her slit. They were huge now. I then noticed something shining from the top of those huge labs. The sparks were still concentrating in that location. I all of a sudden noticed that Bev's clit seemed to be getting longer. It was real strange. It was only about 1/4 of an inch wide but it kept getting longer and longer. It was about 4 inches now and I could clearly see what was shining. Somehow the magic that Damion controlled, had formed a silver ring about 1/2 of an inch in diameter. Bev's clit was now pierced just behind the head of her clit.. I could see that it was a solid ring and there was no fastener on it. I knew that this ring that now was in Bev's now pierced clit was there for keeps. I also noticed that there was a silver chain attached to the ring and a small pretty silver bell attached to the chain.

I watched as Bev's clit continued to grow. It grew longer and longer and I sat there in amazement. He clit continued to grow until it was a foot long. It was still only 1/4 of an inch wide. The sparks quit now. Bev was sitting there stunned still. I could see that her clit was hanging off of her and over the front of the chair and down in front of the chair. Her clit was dangling there with the silver ring attached to the end of her clit and the bell was hanging loose also. Bev looked down an saw her now huge clit. As she moved around in the chair the bell was tinkling. Bev had a stunned look on her face. She reached down and grabbed it with both hands like she was going to yank this immense clit off of her body. She gave it a tug and all of a sudden she body went into convulsions. My god, she was having an earth shattering orgasm. Her head leaned back and she was screaming with utter delight having probably the greatest orgasm she had ever had. I noticed that her now huge labs were drenched in her love juices. To my amazement she started producing a creamy and frothy cum from her vagina. There was massive amounts of cum creating a pool of the froth in the chair with her. Finally Bev realized that her new clit was hers and was not going to be removed by yanking on it. When she finally let go of it was so hard and stood up by it's self. My god I was seeing a foot long clit standing up by it's self like a miniature foot long cock. The bell was tinkling a lot now. She started to calm down now and her clit started to go soft again and hang off of the end of the chair. Damion was smiling, proud of his handiwork. She was still panting some and Damion said "I'm not through with you yet".

Damion raised his hand again and all Bev could do was grab a hold of her chair. A red fireball formed and Damion shot it at her. It hit her again and her body seemed to be covered with sparks again. This time it seemed to be concentrated on her chest. I looked and to my surprise she kept getting new sets of nipples Bev started with three sets, she now had four sets and five sets. My god Bev now has 10 nipples. She was still completely flat chested but 10 of those cone shaped pointed nipples all alike. The sparks stopped and she began to feel them. She touched them and I could tell that they were all real and definitely permanent. Damion the raised his hand again and shot her with another fireball. Bev again was covered with sparks and her whole front of her body began to shake. Her top two breasts began to grow. As I watched I could see that she was forming much larger breasts. I noticed that they were unusual in shape also. As they got bigger and bigger I could see that they didn't seem to get very big around. At the widest place each breast was only two inches across but they both had those pointed nipples on the end of each one of them. My god the top two breasts reached a foot long and had those ugly pointed nipples on each one. They had no firmness or body. They wiggled around like cooked noodles. After the first set had formed the second set formed and grew until they were identical to the first set.

Bev was still shaking from the sparks and the spell. These breasts that were formed were jiggling everywhere. The third set of breasts were now well on their way to completion. The six now foot long breasts were bouncing and wiggling out of control. I was amazed that the breasts could move in a pattern like an S as Bev was moving. The fourth set was now on their way to completion. Bev's clit bell was really making a loud tinkling sound now. The fifth set of breasts were now completing their transformation. Bev now had 10 very ugly breasts and each looked a lot like a missile. They were flopping everywhere and she had no control of them what so ever. They were a mess of twisting bullet shaped projectiles, out of control jiggling and hitting each other with her every move. Bev looked at the twisted mass of torpedoes. She grabbed them and touched them in disbelief. Every time she touched one the nipple would secrete a stream of milk about 2 to 3 feet. She looked in horror at the freak she had now become.

It was at that time Sarah screamed at Damion, "you bastard, I'm going to kill you". Damion quickly raised his hand and pointed it at Sarah and a red fireball formed and Damion shot it at Sarah. It hit her and sparks flew around her again. Sarah was shaking from the sparks and her massive breasts began to fly around bouncing violently and all over the place. I could see Sarah was now getting her fourth set of floppy, massive breasts. The fourth set took their place in Sarah's lap. All 8 of her massive breasts laid on top of each other. She had no more room on her front to support any more breasts.

Damion now switched his attention back to Beverly. He again raised his hand and shot her with one of the red fireballs. I could see that Bev's breasts were shaking and jiggling out of control once more. This time I saw her get up out of her chair and fall foreword onto the floor. Bev was on her hands and knees still shaking violently from the sparks. I was stunned when I saw those breasts hanging from her slim body. They looked like a bunch of ten bananas and I saw that the nipples were just making contact with the floor. I saw that Bev's huge clit was hanging between her legs and the bell was dragging the floor. I could see a red spot develop on the end of Bev's tail bone. She was also now holding her head on both side just above her temples. Two large bumps started coming our of the sides of her head. My god Bev had animal horns. I couldn't yet tell what kind of animal. I then saw a small fury tail come out of Bev's tail. The horns, by this time had fully formed. That is when I recognized what form she was now. She was a goat woman. She had the horns and the tail and I remember seeing breasts like that under a female goat my grandfather had on his farm. Of course not that many.

Damion walked over to her and grabbed a hold of Bev's horns and lifted her up. When he did her breasts started bouncing around wildly. He pulled her over to the cage door. I could see that Bev's huge clit was bouncing around wildly. It was bouncing against her legs and the little bell was ringing. Apparently this was too much for her. Bev started having another orgasm. This orgasm was even more bazar that the first one. She doubled over feeling her many breasts and as she came all 10 of her breasts lactated and began to squirt milk wildly in all directions. Then I saw her produce more of that foamy, cream colored cum. It was dripping from her vagina. It made a large pool on the floor now. Damion lifted her again and put her in her cage and locked the door. Bev moved quietly to her chair. She gently reached down and moved her hanging clit so that she wouldn't sit on it and she sat down. He whole chest looked like a bunch of large bananas with those sharp pointed nipples. By this time Beverly was quite a bit more subdued.

Mandy and I sat there quietly and we looked at each other and we both new that we were in for our own personal nightmares.

Damion then shifted his attention to Sarah. He was still real mad at her too. He barked his command at Sarah. "Stand up". By this time Sarah was real scared. She complied and as she did her 8 huge floppy breasts moved back and fourth bouncing badly as she walked. Damion took her and made her sit in the chairs facing the cages.

Sarah said " I'm sorry, please don't do anything to me......please!!!". Sarah was begging for his forgiveness. Damion said you should have thought of this before you hurt me. With that being said Damion lifted his hand once more and a red fireball appeared and shot at Sarah. This time the sparks settled in her hips. I could hear a cracking sound and I saw her butt start to get wider. Sarah cried, "my hips...oh god my hips hurt". Sarah was in so much discomfort that she could not sit still. She stood up and walked around to the back of the chair and was bending over holding onto the back of the chair. Her hips got wider and wider until her butt was now huge and there was about an 8 inch space between her legs. Her massive breasts were swaying and jiggling out of control. Sarah was standing there holding on to the back of the chair, leaning over panting in pain, the pain of what was happening.

Damion then started again on her transformation. He again raised his hand and shot the red fireball at Sarah. This time it settled on her belly. My god he was giving Sarah another set of those huge floppy breasts. I noticed that the sparks were all over all of her breasts. As the 5th and final pair of those huge flesh bags were finish growing I could see that they were real low on her belly. My god those huge bottom breasts were hanging so low that they hung between Sarah's legs. It wasn't over yet. The sparks were still there and transforming her chest. Sarah's breasts were getting larger and larger. I don't know If Sarah would be able to walk with those huge breasts. I have never seen anything that big before. Sarah's nipples started to grow now. All of them kept getting bigger and bigger until they were about two inches long and they were real thick. These did not look like human nipples at all. Damion let up now. Sarah's huge breasts rippled as she moved. Damion then raise his hand again and a red fireball again leaped from his hand.. The sparks flew all over Sarah's body. I saw a red spot forming on her but at the base of her tail bone. Sarah screamed with pain. She produced a small curly tail. My god, Sarah now had the huge butt and the curly tail of a pig. I could see that the sparks were still concentrated at her head. Sarah's ears started reforming. As they became more and more pointed I saw that her nose was pushing upward. She was forming a pig's snout and pigs ears. I then realized Damion had given her rows of huge pigs teats, those of a female nursing pig. Damion gave her a sight break in her transformation. Sarah tried to ask for mercy but the words were partly in a human form but they had a pig's squeal to them.

Damion said "now for the final part.â€

Sarah begged "no more please" in a squeal type voice.

Damion raised his hand again and once more the red fireball leaped from his hand. As it hit Sarah, Damion said I want you to have an insatiable sex drive. Always ready and craving sex. The sparks centered around Sarah's vagina. Sarah's clit began to grow to 3 inches long and stood erect. Her vagina enlarged and swelled and began it get real wet to the point it dripped constantly. Damion said “your clit will be forever hard and sensitive and the only relief is when you are being screwed. Your vagina will be forever uncontrollably wet and swollen. The only relief will be during sex, and you will not have any control over your sex drive. You will be an eternal sex machine just like your friend the goat woman. Your huge milk bags will produce so much milk that you will need to be milked 4 times a day for relief.†Sarah got up and could barely stand with her heavy milk laden teats. She walked slowly back to her cage her breasts bounced wildly and every time they hit each other streams of milk squirted from them. She got back to her cage and made it in. Her breasts still squirting milk. She sat down and she couldn't help her self but she sat there playing with her new, extremely hard clit and her nipples. She got excited and started making herself cum. The whole time her teats were constantly spraying milk.

Now Damion was paying attention to Amanda. Amanda started to cry. It was bad enough that she now has four huge DD breasts. She could only imagine what was in store for her. Mandy begged, "please Damion, I didn't treat you badly, my only guilt was that I was with them when they hurt you...........please...please don't hurt me any more". Mandy started to cry.

Damion said "I'm sorry you are pretty much right but I saw that grin on your face when they threw that drink in my face". Mandy begged for her mercy. Damion opened her cage and told her to come out. Damion sat her in the chairs facing us. Damion told Mandy "I'm not going to be as tough on you because you weren't as bad to me".

Mandy was crying hard now, saying "please...please don't Damion". Damion, with that Damion again raised his hand and the red fireball formed and shot and hit Mandy. I cried as I watched my poor Mandy. The sparks went over her body but concentrated on her chest. All four of her huge DD breasts began to bounce wildly now. I looked as Mandy began to grow another set of breasts on her belly. It wasn't long before she now had six DD breasts on the front. It didn't stop there, Mandy's breasts kept getting larger and larger, passing an F, past a FF, past an H...my god they were huge. They became heavy with milk too and began to leak milk down the front of her. It didn't stop there. Each of her six nipples began to split and then split again. She now had four nipples on each breast. He nipples continued to enlarge bigger and bigger . They were now about 5 inches long and 3/4 on an inch thick. I now realized that Mandy now had 6 huge teats that were in fact small cows utters. All of them were heavy with milk. Mandy cried as she realized that she now had 6 cow’s milk bags attached to her chest. She reached out and touched the top ones and when she tugged on it milk squirted for almost 10 feet.. Mandy looked in horror at what she was now.

Damion said "I'm not through". Mandy plead with Damion, "please you said your were going to take it easy on me". Damion only smiled as he raised his hand again. The all to familiar red fireball shot from the hand and hit Amanda. This time the sparks concentrated on her vagina. Mandy cried out "....no..please!!!!!!.....". Damion said as he worked his magic." I am giving you an insatiable sex drive. You will crave sex and will be preoccupied by it and want it all the time. You will not be able to get enough sex and the only time you will have relief is while you are having sex. Your vagina will always be wet and ready for sex and will only have relief during sex". With that she saw her clit growing and hang from her vagina. It grew to 4 inches long and was 3/4 of an inch in width. It is incredibility hard and will stay that way for all of time. Mandy felt her vagina swell and her labia begin to enlarge. It hung from her slit almost 2 1/2 inches and then became incredibility wet and ready for penetration of any kind. Mandy was now through with her transformation. She reached and felt her huge milk laden udders. There were huge veins showing and her teats were constantly leaking milk. She was now incredibility in need of being milked. Her utters now hurt because they were so tight. Mandy reached down and found her new vagina. She touched her new large hard clit and it sent waves of pure pleasure through her body. Damion now took her and put her back into her cage and locked the door.

Damion now looked at me. Now it is your turn. I started to cry, realizing that I was starting my nightmare. Damion ordered me to stand up. My four firm B cup breasts had a slight jiggle to them as I moved. I could not imagine what kind of freak I was about to be turned into. Suddenly a four breasted woman was not so bad, I though to my self..."I can live with that.". I wasn't going to get off that lucky and I knew it. Damion said to me "I have something special in mind for you my dear. You were the one that I was so attracted to and I wanted to be with you and dance with you.

I told him "I'm sorry Damion, I think you are real cute and I would have liked to danced with you and spent time with you but I was real drunk and I was afraid that I would fall in the floor. I'm sorry that this has happened to you...I really and truly am Damion".

Well, I have a plan for you and I can not change my plans", said Damion. "Just relax and your transformation may not be too bad. Damion then smiled at me and lead me to the center of the semi-circle and sat me in the chairs facing the cages. I could not figure out what he meant by that. With that he raised his hand and the red fireball appeared and then shot at me. I felt the sparks flying around me and it concentrated on my chest. I thought to myself...oh no..more breasts. My top breasts enlarged to a D cup and stopped, my next set enlarged to a C cup and stopped. I then felt a rash on my belly. I looked and I could see four more nipples forming. I thought oh god I am going to have 8 breasts. To my surprise my third pair only reached a B cup and the bottom pair only went to an A cup. My nipples enlarged to about 1 inch long and were kind of thick. Then my breasts stopped growing. I was a little surprised that I wasn't huge like the others.

Damion then told me that I only had one more transformation and I would be finished. He lifted his hand and the familiar red fireball appeared and shot at me. This time I felt the sparks settle in my crotch. It hurt real bad and I felt my clit growing. I looked and I could see my clit transforming. My labia was enlarging rapidly too. I then recognized that my clit was growing into a mature male penis. It was getting larger and larger. I couldn't believe it. My clit was growing into a huge penis. It was hard and I saw that it stopped growing and it was18 inches long and my god it was thick. It was about 2 1/2 inches wide. I was hung for a male but the problem was that I am a female and I like being a female. I could see that my labia had now formed a large set of male testicles. After my transformation was complete I found that my new cock stayed hard and would not get soft. I felt it and it gave me great pleasure. I had no idea how good a cock could feel. I reached down and felt my large balls. It felt so good when I touched them. I noticed that under my testicles I still had what was left of my vagina. I slipped my finger inside my vagina and pleasured my self. My god...I realized I was now a true hermaphrodite. I am a person that is both a fully functioning male and a fully functioning female. I was so excited that I couldn't keep my hands from stoking my new cock. "You will be hard all the time, Damion said. You will walk around with a raging hard on that will be so hard that it will hurt. You only reprieve from the insatiable sexual appetite will be while you have your cock buried deep in pussy or ass and having sex or jacking off. It will be soft for only about an hour and it will return to it's painfully hard status. You will be incredibly horny and will not stop until your sexual appetite is satisfied".

Damion laughed and said as he was escorting me back to my cage. This is the rest of your punishment. You will live in this room with no exits for all eternity or until I let you out. There are no exits. There are three insatiable women here locked in this room with you that you will service. All three of the women also have needs that will also require constant attention. I have given you all many breasts and all of the women will require constant milking. I have provided you with storage containers in which you will place their milk. I will come and get it every day. I will sell it to mothers who are having problems breast feeding their babies. In return, As long as you have frequent sex with them they will produce lots of milk. The less sex that they have the less milk they will produce. As long as they produce you will have the basics in life. I have provided for your basic needs of food and water and toilet. There will not be any TV, radio or books. All you all can do is talk, sleep, eat and have sex. With that, Damion disappeared in a puff of smoke. Three king size beds appeared along with a kitchen, a table and a bathroom. There was no walls and no privacy. The cages disappeared and the 4 were left alone to take care of what they needed.

I coyly smiled and thought to my self. I have been in love with my Amanda now for a long time and now I can make love to her all the time. Is this punishment or paradise?

If you like my stories or have ideas you can contact me at my email, sweethoney_33@hotmail.com,

Thanks, Lisa

Re: A Warlock's Revenge - By Lisa L.

A Warlock's Revenge II
By Lisa L.

I guess you remember me, My name is Linda. In my last story I went out with my room mate Amanda or Mandy and to mouthy girls named Sarah and Beverly. We went to a local night club named “The Blue Moon” It was a hang out for a local fella named Damion. We didn’t know it but he is a warlock. He has many strong powers. Well Mandy and I were kinda just there hanging out with each other, but Bev and Sarah got real drunk. Damion came over and tried to be friendly and dance with us. Bev and Sarah laughed at him, cursed at him and threw a drink in his face. Damion abducted us later that night and as far as I can tell we are in some strange dimension. We all have been transformed in to real strange people/creatures.

In was an average, thin, blonde, college girl. I now have a huge cock and testicles along with my vagina. I now have 8 breasts in rows of two. I am an 8 breasted hermaphrodite. Damion gave me an uncontrollable sex drive and my cock stays hard and made me very uncomfortable. Mandy has 6 ungodly huge milk laden breasts or utters, with 4 teats and an uncontrollable sex drive. Sarah who was already a real large woman has 10 of the biggest breasts I have ever seen. She almost can’t stand upright from the weight. They are all milk laden and extend between her legs so that the bottom pair of breasts hang between her legs. When Sarah moves and they jiggle and hit each other they squirt milk uncontrollably. Sarah has a pig’s curly tail along with the huge butt of a pig like person/animal. Damion had given her an abnormally large clit and an unsatisfactory sex drive. Damion gave Sarah pig’s ears and a pig’s nose and she talks with a squeal now.

Beverly was the most hideous one of all. She was also the one that had done the most to Damion. Bev was now a goat woman. She had the horns of a goat and the little furry tail of a goat. She now had 10 of the ugliest goats teats I have ever seen. They are small around at the base and pointed at the nipple. They are pointed and resemble large bananas. They also are milk laden and they swing and jiggle and flop around uncontrollably. Damion also gave her an uncontrollable sex drive. The worst thing about her transformation is the long thin clit that she now has. It hangs down between her legs and dangles with a permanent silver ring pierced through it just behind the head and a silver bell is attached to the ring. When ever she moves the bell rings. Her clit is so sensitive that when ever it touches anything it sends shudders of pleasure through Bev’s body. Bev has severe problems walking with it because it sways back and fourth under her an when it hits her legs she almost goes down to her knees. Most of the time she has to carry it in her hands to be able to walk. She has sat down on in many times. When she accidently does that her body goes into complete spasms of orgasms. Bev got the worst transformation of all of us. Of course she was the biggest bitch of all.

Damion told us that the only way that we would survive is to have a large milk production from us, although I didn’t produce milk. The other three women here in our cell did produce milk on the depending on how much sex they were given. I would have a tough job of having sex with my new cock and we all would have to constantly be milking the other women. Who knows what Damion actually was doing with the milk that we were producing. I have always been bi-curious and I have had a secret lust for Amanda a long time, but I wasn’t sure how to begin this. I knew that I now have a ferocious sex drive and my new cock seemed to have a mind of it’s own and stayed hard and drove me out of my mind. What I didn’t really know is that the sight of my enormous cock was driving Amanda, Bev and Sarah crazy too.

Well, right after Damion left us alone in this room we started talking and looking for a way out. We found none. There were limited furnishings. There were 3 beds, placed next to each other. There was a bathroom but it was completely exposed so there was no privacy. There was a kitchen and a refrigerator. I checked and there was not any food in it. We did have a sink with running water. We had enough dishes for all four of us. We found several milk pales available. We started moving around exploring and it wasn’t long until my massive cock was so hard that it hurt. I started rubbing and massaging it. It felt real good. As I was jacking myself off, my pussy started flowing sex fluids. This was going to be hell with all of the sensations I was feeling.

I noticed that all of the other women were looking at me like they were hungry. I kept paying attention to Amanda. I really wanted to make love to her. I wanted her even before the transformations. I approached her and looked longingly into her eyes. As we made eye contact, we both knew what was about to happen. She was taller than I am and she bent down and we kissed slowly and probed each other’s mouth with our tongues. As we kissed I felt my cock throb. I touched her huge utters and as I stimulated them and rubbed her huge teats they all got hard and began to express small streams of milk. Amanda reached down and held my cock. She pulled me over to the bed and gently pushed me down on the bed. My huge hard cock was now standing up like an 18" flag pole. Amanda got on top of me and slowly lowered her self onto my waiting cock. My cock was so large it was a real tight fit. Amanda gasped as the head slipped inside of her. She eased my cock deeper and deeper until she had taken as much of my cock as she could. I was feeling sensations like I had never imagined before. I couldn’t believe that this was what a guy felt when he was having sex with a woman. My god it was wonderful. Amanda was riding my cock, up and down now and the sensations were fantastic. Amanda was so wet and her juices were flowing down all over me. I began to touch my breasts and nipples and the sensations I was feeling were incredible. I started to feel something weird now. I was about to cum but it was as a female. My male organ was not ready to cum yet. I had a earthshattering orgasm as a female. All of my nipples were hard and I felt cum literally spraying out of my pussy. I came so hard that I shot female cum almost to my knees. By this time Amanda was cumming too. Her utters were spraying milk by this time as she was now riding my cock like a mad woman. I felt my male counterparts start to tense up. I realized I was about to cum as a male. I shot my load deep inside of Amanda. I had such an orgasm I was screaming like someone was killing me. I felt my cock spray and shoot my wad, over and over. After my body had completely had these earth shattering orgasms I didn’t have the strength to move at all. Amanda got off of me and curled up next to me and we held each other, kissing softly. We were now lovers just like I always wanted. I looked over at the bed next to me and I saw Sarah laying on the back and Bev was now sucking her huge clit and licking her pussy. Both of these two women were excited and the milk was streaming from both of their breasts.

Amanda told me that her breasts/utters were real full and tight. She asked me to help her milk herself. I got up and got a pail. Amanda sat in a chair and I sat next to her and we started with her top utters and she milked one and I milked the other. We finally got her some relief from her top two utters. We had a good 1/2 gallon of milk just off of those two utters. I heard screaming about that time and I saw Sarah having an orgasm. She lay there shaking and her huge breasts jiggling uncontrollably. As we were sitting there I noticed my cum dropping out of Amanda’s pussy. The female part of me was excited about that and wanted to go lick her and taste that sweet cum. My cock started to get hard again. I was starting to like this position I was in. The problem was I was the only one with a cock and the female part of me was wanting to be fucked too. I can’t very well fuck my self......or could I, my cock was certainly big enough........that may be needing some exploration. I looked over at Bev and Sarah and Sarah was now sucking Bev’s pussy so I went over behind Sarah and raised her tail and slipped my now massive and raging hard on inside Sarah. It felt really nice. Sarah started to cum and I felt her pussy muscles gripping my cock. I started pounding her real hard from behind, while she was licking Beverly. Sarah was stroking and sucking Bev’s long thin clit. They were both cumming really hard. I felt my male part building for another orgasm. I shot my load deep inside of Sarah. It felt so damn good. My cock was pulsing and Sarah’s pussy was milking me for every drop of my cum. Being a male, wasn’t so bad. As I was fucking Sarah she was licking Bev. We all had the most earth shattering orgasms.

After I finished I leaned forward to try to regain my composure I noticed that Sarah and Bev were both squirting milk real hard. I now see what Damion meant about the milk production. I got the pails for Bev and Sarah. I helped milk them both. Those 10 weird teats of Bev’s really surprised me at the milk production. Sarah’s huge breasts really filled the pails up. Sarah with out a doubt out produced both Bev and Mandy. I put all of the milk in the refrigerator to save it. None of us have any clothing so we all looked a mess. When we walked around the large room our breasts jiggled and wobbled. Poor Bev with those ugly slender, long teats of hers, flailed about uncontrollably. I’m sure glad I didn’t piss Damion off any more than I did.

We continued to eat sleep and have sex for the next day. I fucked all three of these women as much as I could, with my new raging hard cock I could fuck them regularly about every hour to two hours, except when we slept. With no source of sunlight we couldn’t tell day from night or how long we had been prisoners. Amanda and I were getting so close now. She slept in my arms and we were really beginning to fall in love. The kind of love I had always dreamed of. Mandy and I always slept together and Sarah and Bev slept with each other. I guess that their sex drive consumed them and they needed each other.

We were pretty much all asleep. I usually slept with my arms around my Mandy. I heard a noise and Damion all of a sudden appeared. I woke up kind of surprised. Damion brought us food and he took the milk out of the refrigerator. This will help so many children. I talked to Damion and tried to convince him that we all were truly sorry for what happened. I begged him to let us go but he refused, enjoying the situation he had us in. I think he liked having control over us. I then asked him to allow us to be a bit more human. Damion agreed to that. We all got real excited about that.

He at first raised his hand and a red fireball appeared and he shot it at Sarah. She smiled with her part pig face. She started to change. Her face went back to normal. The disgusting pig nose and pig’s ears were now gone. She begged to please turn her bottom end back to more normal. Damion didn’t want to do that but Sarah said that with her legs spread out like that and the huge teats hanging between her legs she could barely walk and her back hurt her real bad. She now had 10 of the hugest teats that I had ever seen. They were so big that the bottom set hung between her legs and when Sarah sat in a chair they hung over the edge of the chair and the long nipples almost touched the floor. Damion agreed and he raised his hand and a red fireball shot from his hand. It hit Sarah and she started to jerk as the fireball settled in her bottom half. The huge mass of tit flesh flopped and jiggled and waves rippled through the teats. Sarah’s lower two teats started to shrink as her bottom appeared to become more human. Her curly tail soon disappeared and her buttocks shrank. I could clearly see that Damion had left her that huge clit. I also saw that he had left her the bottom two nipples on just above her pubic region. She still had 8 of the hugest mamories I had ever seen but she could move about a lit easier. Sarah felt the bottom two nipples, that were now flat against her body. She jumped as she touched them realizing that they were real and just as sensitive as they were before. Sarah thanked Damion. Sarah kissed Damion on the cheek. This surprised Damion. He wasn’t sure what to expect, she was sincerely thanking him even though she was still a freak she was no longer a pig woman just a walking mass of breasts.

Damion then looked at Amanda. She saw him smiling. He raised his hand at Mandy and the familiar red fireball appeared and shot from his hand. The fireball shot at Mandy and hit her. The sparks seemed to be all over Mandy’s chest. Damion reduced her teats to one nipple. They now looked more human except they were still huge. This made them easier to milk.

Damion looked at me and said you really didn’t do that much to me. I really liked you and didn’t want to do anything to you. These women must have a person with a cock to service them and I’m afraid that is your job. Damion went on to say I gave you lots of breasts but they are not huge and out of control. I really like women with multiple breasts and I think they are beautiful. I’m afraid I like them just like they are and you need our cock. I was thinking to my self I really liked the cock too, but my pussy yeaned to be fucked too. I kind of like my new breasts too but I didn’t want to admit to that. I told Damion that I understood how he felt and I thanked him for being so compassionate to us at this point. Hell, he could have easily killed all of us.

Damion looked at Beverly. She was scared really bad. She knew that he had saved her for a reason. Damion said to her. I still think you’re a real bitch and I hate you for what you did. I am going to even be nice to you. He raised his hand once more and the red fireball appeared and shot from his hand. As the fireball hit her the long whip like clit of hers started flailing about and the bell was jingling. All 10 of her ugly teats shook wildly and her horns shrank and disappeared from her head. Her little goat’s tail disappeared. Damion said that is all I am going to do for you. Bev asked him to fix her long thin clit. Bev said that it was so hard to move around with it. If it touched anything it sent spasms through her body and if she tried to move it by hand she went into spasms and had an orgasm right then and there Damion just said NO! And went on. He had helped Sarah out the most and she again thanked him and hugged him. He smiled and then there was a noise and he was gone along with all of the milk we had collected.

By now we were all so horny we had to go have more sex. My vagina was screaming for some attention by now. I asked Mandy if she would help me. She said the she understood how I felt and we lay down on the bed. She started by taking as much of my now hard, huge cock in her mouth. She started fingering me in my vagina. My cock was now my clit to and the sensations were rippling through my body. It felt so good that something was deep in my pussy. I only wished it was a cock. It didn’t take me long to cum and I mean really hard. I shot my load from my cock and my pussy gushed a foamy cum. Mandy started to swallow as much as she could. Well Bev and Sarah got on the bed and they all got some of my cum and they took turns sucking my huge cock while I was spraying my cum. I thought to my self, “now I know why men are so sex crazed”. Buring my cock deep into a woman felt really good. By this time we had been Damion’s prisoners almost a month. We had constant sex and we kept the milk production up as high as we could. I guess I had become a bazaar dairy farmer in a different dimension. We knew that we had no choice but to cooperate or Damion would not bring us food and water.

Things seemed to go abut the same for a few days. I kept Amanda, Bev and Sarah well serviced. The milk production was up and Damion was bringing us food. We all were settled in to our new captive environment. We were laying and resting and recovering form the sex when all of a sudden we all heard a commotion. We all jumped. Damion was there and there was a young man there. The man appeared in one of the cages and the cage was locked. We huddled together in fear. We recognized the all to familiar situation. This is exactly what happened to us. Damion was real mad. He turned and told us to move to one of the cages in a very stern voice. We all did exactly as we were told. We were afraid not to, Damion was really mad.

We stood there huddled together, all of our massive breasts shaking and jiggling about. Damion yelled, you son of a bitch how dare you think you can get away with pushing me around and picking a fight with me. I looked closer and I recognized the male as a college student that we all went to class with. He was a big time jock named Larry. He is about 21 and about 6'4" and weighs about 225 pounds. He is a real attractive man with blonde hair and looks like he could bench press a full size pickup truck. Larry plays football for the college team. I had seen him around and I have seen him and his friends, mostly other jocks, pick on and harass other guys. Larry was disoriented at this point and he was down on one knee trying to regain his composure.

Damion looked at us and said “girls you stay out of this”. He would not get any complaint from us at this point. Bev is usually very mouthy but she was real subdued at this point with all that she had now gone through. Larry began to get mouthy at this point. He yelled. “You little fucker, I’ll kick your ass”. Damion raised his hand. We knew what was coming next. The all too familiar red fireball came shooting out of his hand and hit Larry. His whole body shook, while Damion was yelling, your testosterone is out of control and we will fix that. I saw Larry shrinking now from his 6'4" frame and rapidly heading down under the six foot mark. His hair was growing longer and longer. His features were getting more and more feminine. I could see that he was growing breasts under his shirt. They seemed to be healthy too. It wasn’t long before his clothes swallowed him as he rapidly approached the 5'7" mark. Larry was now a quite pretty female of 5'7" with blonde hair and the bluest eyes. It appeared that she had a modest 34 C set of breasts. Larry was absolutely freaked out. As the red flame and sparks subsided. Larry was upset and yelled at Damion in a now feminine voice. “You bastard what the hell have you done to me”.

Damion replied. “Nothing you can do anything about miss”. Larry raised his hands and tugged at his newly formed breasts. He soon found that they were very real and quite attached to him now. He touched his now feminine nipples and he shuttered when he realized the sensitivity of them. His huge pants and underwear fell off of him and fell around his ankles. He felt of his crotch and found that his cock and testicles were now gone and he now had a vagina.

Larry yelled again saying: “You turned me into a fucking woman you bastard.”

Damion replied, “I’ve only begun with you”. I knew that Larry’s problems had only begun. Damion shot another red fireball at Larry and the huge t-shirt tore to shreds and was gone along with all of Larry’s other clothes laying to the floor. Larry had a really nice pair of breasts with perky nipples. I felt my cock starting to get a little hard again. Amanda and Bev and Sarah all saw my cock getting hard. Their sex drive kicked in and It wasn’t long that we couldn’t resist anymore. They lay me down and took turns riding my cock.

It was at this time Larry really paid attention to us. Larry just looked over at us in amazement, he realized what transformation we had been through and he knew what was in store for him. He gasped when he saw all of our breasts jiggling everywhere. Damion smiled and raised his hand again and a red fireball shot from him and hit Larry again. Larry’s breasts were swaying back and fourth and were shaking violently. Larry grabbed his abdomen. It wasn’t long until he had a second pair of breasts growing under his original ones. Then there was a third set growing under those and then a fourth set started growing low on his belly. He now had 8 breasts in rows of two all along his abdomen. Larry stood there in amazement touching them. He tugged at the nipples and shuddered realizing that they were all definitely real and now his. He shook his head and paced around the cage with all eight of his breasts bouncing and wiggling about.

Larry was mumbling. “You fucking bastard”. Damion raised his hand and shot another red fireball at Larry. Larry shook with sparks flying about him. Larry’s mass of breasts shook and began to ripple again and started to get bigger and bigger. Larry held his breasts and acted like he could physically hold them and keep them from getting any bigger. He was so wrong, his breasts kept getting bigger and bigger until they were easily cup size N at least. He had massive mamories and they were changing more. His nipples were now close to 3 inches long and 1/2 of an inch wide and they were real dark in color. It wasn’t long until they were swollen and mild laden too. They began to leak milk onto the floor. Larry was stunned and touched his now heavy breasts filled with milk. At this point Larry was in horror screaming. “Oh God, look at what you have done to me.”

Damion smiled and said smugly, “I have only begun”. It was at time Damion shot another red fireball at Larry. This time I could see it settled at his crotch. Larry was shaking violently now. His huge rack of breasts shook wildly. I saw a stainless or silver ring appear on his rapidly growing clitoris. His clitoris grew and grew. It was still a clitoris about 1/4 of an inch wide but it got longer and longer. About 4 feet long. It was laying in the floor under him. He would easily stepped on it if he wasn’t careful. It had that ring pierced through the bottom of it just behind the head. I saw his whole vagina and outer libs engorging and swelling too. Damion said. “I’m giving you an insatiable sex drive. You will crave sex at all times and you will not be able to control it.” “This will cure that aggressive testosterone problem you have, little missy.” Larry was shaking from his ordeal, unsure of what had just happened to him. He could see the long ribbon shaped clitoris he now possessed. He reached down and touched it lifting it up to look at it closer. All of a sudden his now female body shot into a wave of pleasure and set off a mass of his first female orgasms. His dropped his clitoris back onto the ground in amazement while his new female body shuddered with pleasure. His vagina was dripping with sex juices, dripping and running down both legs.

Damion was laughing at his revenge. His hand raised and a red fireball shot form it again. It hit the side of the walls of our prison and I saw something now forming on the wall. I was so curious as to what was happening but I dared not offend Damion. Damion opened Larry’s cage and grabbed him by his long clit and pulled him out of the cage by it. Larry attempted to stay with Damion but this physical contact with his clit set him off in a huge waive of pleasure. Larry tried to move as best as he could but his body was shaking violently. His mass of tit flesh shook violently. As his breasts shook milk came squirting out of all of them. Damion took Larry to the area he had just transformed on the wall of our prison. It was a ring firmly and permanently attached to the wall. Damion had a pad lock and he ran it through the ring pierced through the end of Larry’s clit. He attached the padlock to the ring on the wall. Damion padlocked Larry to the wall by his clit. Not only was Larry a prisoner in our cell but he was locked to the wall by his clit. Damion left him locked and walked over to our cage. We huddled together, scared of him taking his anger out on us. He opened the door and let us out. He then disappeared in a cloud of smoke and we were once again alone. We walked over to Larry. He was standing there crying. He was definitely firmly attached to the wall. I examined the ring and saw that is was solid with no way to open it. As I examined it Larry went into a convulsion of orgasms again. Bev said, showing him her huge, long clit, it’s hard to get used to Larry and it will give you uncontrollable orgasms. We hugged Larry trying to comfort him.

Larry said “I’m a girl!............................ but I am attracted to girls.............how can I survive with all of these mixed emotions. I’m a male on the inside!” Larry cried.

Amanda told him. “We all had to learn, Larry.” We all kind of felt sorry for Larry but there was nothing any of us could do for him but to accept him with his huge, ever building sex drive. Amanda explained to Larry. “Damion requires us to produce milk. He collects it and does something with it. In return he brings our food and water and other supplies. If we refuse to produce milk, we don’t eat, Larry. Our milk production goes up when we have sex or at least orgasm frequently. Damion gave us uncontrollable sex drives also so we have a lot of sex.” We all helped Larry set up a bed. We moved the third bed next to the wall so Larry would have a place to sleep. After all, Amanda and I slept together and Bev and Sarah slept with each other and the third bed was empty all the time.

By now my cock was getting really hard again. Amanda, Bev and Sarah noticed my raging hard on right away. It didn’t take long for the three women to start taking turns sucking my cock. I took turns with all of them buring my cock deep in each one of their hot, wet pussies. We had some good sex while Larry looked on. He was still very much attached to the wall by his clit. At one point I saw Larry exploring his new feminine body with his fingers. I thought. “He’s learning.”

We had been in our cell close to a month now. Larry had only been with us about 2 days. Larry was still in shock over being transformed into a female. I could tell that his sex drive was overwhelming him. I saw him fingering himself and rubbing his long, thin hard clit many times. I even saw him having female orgasms but he still didn’t want us helping him have orgasms. His full milk laden breasts had to be milked regularly and he did allow us to help him with the milking. His breasts hurt really bad when they were full. Larry still had that asshole jock mentality. He didn’t want women to help him. Of course, he had no choice as he was a captive in our cell, attached to the wall by his clit.

I started my period. That was a sight for sure. Damion had not left any tampons or a kotex. I was a mess and so uncomfortable. I had to spend a lot of time in the shower and hold a towel over my now gushing vagina. I was so grossed out but I had no other choice.

It was about this time I realized, I’m now a hermaphrodite with a penis and testicles and a vagina. I wondered if I could have gotten any of the women pregnant. Was that possible? That is something that all of us had not considered. Only time will tell. I didn’t say anything but I think it was in the back of Amanda’s, Beverly’s and Sarah’s minds too. We all knew that we really didn’t have any choice but to continue to have all the sex we could. With the huge sex drive we all now had and we knew that we had to produce milk or we didn’t eat. What else could we do?