Topic: Quite the Handful - by Trainmaster

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/handful.htm

Quite the Handful
By Trainmaster

We were already late when Jimmy slammed on the brakes. We'd been out at the stateline tavern and were trying to get back to the dorm before their 1 a.m. curfew. Of course, we might have been a little inebriated.

"There's something shiny back there," he said, looking over his shoulder out the rear window. "I'm gonna find out what it was." Pulling on the parking brake, he bolted out the door.

A minute later he was back, with a shiny bowl-shaped thing in his hand. It was made of copper or bronze; it was too reddish to be brass or gold. "Pretty cool, huh? Looks to be early iron age, made late bronze age."

"What the hell is it?" I wondered.

Jimmy laughed and held it up. "It's a lamp. An old oil lamp, way older than the ones you see in the genie legends. See this pinched area, that's where they set the wick. Then they filled the bowl with oil or paraffin, and lit the thing." He handed it to me to fiddle with his keys and ignition.

"Uggh," I shrugged. It was very cold, much chillier than I expected for the night's temperature. And it did have a greasy feeling to it, not so much coating the metal as permeating into it. "Let's go home. It's about the ugliest thing I've ever seen. How'd it get out here." The road was completely dark, not even a farmhouse window could be seen.

Jimmy started the engine and we roared off. "That's the sort of lamp they used at Masada ... "

"What's Masada?

"A Hebrew-Aramaic stronghold in eastern Palestine. Really close to the Jordan rift and far enough north to be on the Assyrian trade routes," he explained. "But nowhere near Iraq or Persia, so this wouldn't be connected to the Aladdin stories."

"So. No genie."

"'Fraid not, old son. No special wishes here. Of course, the wishes were always a curse to bear anyway, so we're better off without. Masada was destroyed in the 6th century B.C., long after the genie stories basically died out."

The road stretched out in front of his headlights. A pair of eyes -- probably a cow or deer -- glinted from the other side of a barbed wire fence. "We really struck out, Jimmy. There were some great girls there ... " I hesitated, frustration building "... and we didn't score at all."

"You're right," he agreed. "But I almost made it to the blonde."

"The one outside the bathroom?"

"Yeah. She was way cool. I might have made it into her panties tonight."

Despite myself, I laughed. "Uh huh. You might have until that linebacker boyfriend came out of the men's room and she batted those sweet blue eyes at him. Lucky for you they were both congenial drunks, 'cause she could have had him break us both into fragments."

"Yeah," he agreed, getting a sour look on his face. Then he cheered again. "But, that barmaid was starting to respond. She'd have been good for some action."

"Yeah," I returned, not adding that she was good until his overly generous tips ended and we ran out of time. "Damned curfew," I mumbled instead.

"Yeah," he agreed. "Damned curfew."

The parking lot was full, but we found a half slot where Jimmy could stash the Corvette, left wheels over the curb into the ivy of the dorm's landscaping. It seemed funny, so we were laughing as we hot-footed back inside.

A couple of the dorm bitches stared daggers at our mirth as we waited for the elevator. "Geeks," I heard one of them snort contentiously as they retreated from us.

"Sometimes, they make me so mad," Jimmy remarked. "I mean -- all that beauty, could make people happy, but no-o-o-o, they go and spoil life for everyone around. Cold sticks-in-the-mud ... " The elevator ding interrupted him.

I followed him through the doors and pushed our floor. As the doors closed and we started up, he continued "... sometimes, I wish -- I wish I could experience wild sex as a beautiful girl with great, big luscious tits and huge sensitive nipples. I would sure show them a thing or two about how to use what God gave them. I mean WILD sex!"

Then he gave a stifled yelp and I heard the lamp clank as he dropped it to the elevator's linoleum floor. It was glowing a dull orange, quite different from the orange-brown it had been. It dulled to normal as Jimmy bent and gingerly picked it up.

As the elevator opened, I dug into my pocket for our room key. The hallway was dark and I always have trouble with this lock. I bent over as I finally found the angle I needed. For a few moments, the lock and key held my entire focus.

Jimmy was uncharacteristically quiet until the lock clicked, then he pushed abruptly past me and set the old lamp on his desk with a loud clank. Pulling me inside the dark room, he slammed the door.

"Take me, Dan, take me now. I want you so badly." I could feel his hands, his all-too warm hands, tugging at my shirt buttons and the zipper of my jeans, as I fumbled for the light switch.

When the lights did come on, I was momentarily blinded. What I saw when my eyes readjusted was a girl, maybe 16 or 17, with a massive set of mammaries, great red nipples, eager beckoning arms, a cherry with nearly invisible pussy fur -- and Jimmy's voice. Of course ... he'd only wished for a physical change, not a complete make-over.

"So, the lamp was too far away to belong to a genie and too new," I muttered, turning to look at it sitting reddish-brown on the edge of the built-in.

Naturally, Jimmy, in his new female body, was extremely hot and horny. As I thought back on our lack of success with women at the stateline, I knew we should do the deed. I quickly stripped and guided him ... her ... through the rituals of inexperienced foreplay. Sad to say, this was my first experience with a real, live woman.

She cut my entreaties short and planted herself firmly on my aching, very-stiff shaft, and was panting in orgasm in no time. When I ejaculated, she moaned and clamped arms and legs tightly around me. She held that embrace until there was no erection left, and even then tried to pinch me inside her vagina with the tight muscles of her disciplined little hole.

Jimmy cried when our combined juices made it too slippery for my limp dick to stay in. Her tears dripped onto my face -- "that was fantastic. It was worth every ... well, losing my manhood. You are so good, Danny, you feel so good inside me. Let's do it again when you're rested."

And sure enough, several hours later, she jumped me again and we repeated the experience. This time, she let me play her tits and nipples like a musical instrument, until she could almost not hold back her screams, Then, once again, she plunged me inside and bucked and rode until the stars went out and the slippery juices won again.

My testicles ached and I was so exhausted from our little orgy, that I drifted in and out as Jimmy waxed ecstatic about how her body felt and what a wonderful time she was having. I almost didn't realize when she slipped out of bed.

"I want you to have the same experience, Dan." There was a clink, which I later understood to be the lamp slipping slightly in her grasp.

"I wish I was the man," Jimmy whispered in the darkness, "and Dan was the beautiful maiden, and she was so in love with me and so horny all the time for me, and ... and we could have sex all the time, and I would never get tired, and neither would she."

We both turned to the built-in and looked. Sure enough, the lamp was starting to glow. In a moment it was far brighter than before, cherry red amid the curls of smoke from the overheated countertop material.

It was only a minute before Jimmy was all over me, running his hands along my body and teasing my tits and nipples to heights of sensitivity I'd never known. It was so incredible that I never wanted him to stop, yet I ached to feel his huge cock in my eagerly waiting cunt.

Finally, after an eternity of out-of-this-world foreplay, he slipped inside and we locked in the embrace. He rocked back and forth, and the phenomenal feelings poured through my soul and body. I could tell that he was enjoying it, too, and I prayed we would never finish.

Well, all good things get better, and we both climaxed at the same moment. It must have taken us an hour of wow to reach orgasm, and not only was he so deeply inside me, his hands continued to play me like an orchestra. I thought I must be going crazy, because the more Jimmy did, the bigger my tits and nipples felt like they were getting.

"That was so incredible," I gushed. "Thank you for doing this to me. Let's get it on one more time and then you can change me back ... you get a third wish, don't you?"

"We'll find out," he said, and lifted his body away from mine. I clutched at him and we rose together as he picked up the lamp from the built-in.

"No, let's ... do it one more time before ... " He laid a finger on my sensitive lips.

"I wish ... " and he stopped, staring at me with lust and love. "You are so beautiful. You are perfect, a perfect flower of womanhood." I smiled at him and felt myself blush, the kind that runs down your neck into your breasts.

"I wish you were all tit," he said finally, "and loved it, and ... were all mine, and ... never changed or grew older, and ... sex and love with me was all that you ever need to sustain you, and ... and ... "

"... and you loved me with all your heart ... " I prompted in a whisper.

"... and I will always love you, Danny, and need you desperately, from the bottom of my heart." He was panting when he got done with all the wishing.

There was a whining sound as the lamp heated up again. It jiggled on the built-in, dancing and spinning as it brightened to a medium blue-white. We could smell the scorching of the countertop material. Then, abruptly, the room was dark again. The lamp was gone -- my roommate's three wishes were exhausted.

"Now, the main entree," said Jimmy, starting to nuzzle me again, sucking on my nipples and soon we were locked in the embrace again, riding each other to the logical climaxes. It was so, so awesome, I rode the waves of a firestorm that consumed us.

When I woke up, Jimmy was sitting by the desk waiting. I was covered with soft, pretty satin sheets, wrapped up like a present with my charms hidden from his view. I raised my head and noticed that everything on my side of the dorm room was stunningly feminine. It appeared I was now permanently female -- and I realized I liked that thought.

Jimmy was the same as ever. I turned my face and smiled at him. In my loins, I could feel my love for him and knew that, too, was permanent. I knew that nothing would ever get between us, that for the rest of my life, we were inseparable. I could feel deep in my pussy, so very far inside, the juices of my lust for him start to flow.

I tried to lift myself up but my arms wouldn't move. Oh, I could feel them, they were right at my sides, but I couldn't raise them to give me leverage.

I could feel that my hands were clenched, except for the middle finger on each hand. I could wave my hands up and down, and move them side to side, but still couldn't get purchase on the sheets. "Jimmy," I cried, "help me. I'm stuck and can't sit up."

He rushed over and lifted me out of the tangle of bed linens. As he hoisted my shoulders, I looked down ... and could see the problem.

I ... WAS all tit. I didn't have arms. Well, actually, my arms and tits had merged, with the tit appearance winning out. I could feel my arms and hands, and they acted in small ways like they should, but to others, they were huge breasts with giant nipples. The mass of my mammaries were the fists of my hands.

And the nipples were my middle fingers. I could flex them and curl them and point with them. But when the sexual nitty-gritty started, they were completely nipples and retained all the sensitivity I needed to respond.

I yelped as he continued to lift me up. Though I could also feel my legs and feet, as we came up from the pink satin, I could see that ... that my lower extremities were also a pair of breasts. My feet were also clenched, the nerves mixed up inside the mass of mammary tissue. My big toes were extended, and I could feel their nipple sensitivity, too.

Jimmy was ecstatic. "You ARE all tit," he whooped, "just like I wished. Wow-wee!" He pitched my onto my backside and started foreplay on my oversized tit-arms and tit-legs. His mouth found the finger-nipples, as he gaily massaged my toe-nipples. The juices deep inside came cascading out as I felt myself uncontrollably responding to his ministrations.

Soon he found my pussy, tucked up inside the cleavage of my tits-legs. As we heated up our passions, he explored that cleavage and soon he picked me up and mounted me on his huge penis.

I wrapped, as best I could, every bit of lower extremity around his pounding shaft and his body. His pubic hair tickled my toe-nipples, as his hand attention shifted to my finger-nipples.

I passed out several times from the intensity of repeated orgasms. I pressed my lips against his, and we swept along the waves of enthusiasm and emotion. Finally the tides ebbed and we lay, spent, panting beside each other on the satin coolness. "Oh, God, Danielle, you are awesome," he gasped. "I love you so much. You are all tit," he repeated as if not believing it. "You're all I've ever wanted. You are the girl of my wettest dreams."

And I am. Jimmy can dress me as he wants. He spends a lot at Victoria's Secret, wrapping the sexiest things around me, then propping me up and staring lovingly at me. He massages me with his eyes when he isn't arousing me physically. He brings joy with his touch.

And I respond to everything he does. I don't try to stop myself, don't think I could resist anyway. My body, my nerves, are so tied to sexual response, that I am constantly a-quiver, anticipating the next time he will bring me to the heights of sexual fulfillment. I am his, totally, completely, eternally, joyfully his sex toy, to do with what he may.

We've discovered that I require no other nourishment than his abundant sexual juices. I live on his cum; his semen satiates me. I need no other liquid passing my lips to quench my thirst. I need no other food entering my internal tracts to make my body strong and firm to his loving touch.

Sometimes, I forget we haven't always been like this. Jimmy is my man and I am his toy. I am his living Barbie passion thing. I am the extension of his wildest desires, the culmination of his manhood. Life is fantastic.