Topic: My Exotic Creature - by Jas

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/exoticcre.htm

My Exotic Creature
By Jas

Lindy and Julie were wondering through their local shopping mall, they were both university students on their long weekend off. Lindy was a beautiful 5’7” blond boom-shell with shoulder length hair and a very tight, toned athletic body. Her breasts where beautifully round, about a 36C that sat nice and high on her chest with no sag at all but many a time she had wished they where bigger. She looked out of the corner of her eyes at her best friend Julie feeling a little jealous, she also felt a degree of lust for Julie that she hide deep inside.

Julie was a very tall beautiful black American woman she was just over 6 foot. Her skin was a dark brown and as soft as silk with hardly any blemishes. Julie had the build of an Amazon sex goddess, she had a beautiful face with big brown eyes and big overly full lips that looked like they where just meant for kissing. Her neck was long and slender it led down to a very generous chest, a 46DD. Lindy eyes hovered on Julie’s abundant orbs. They look like two black firm honey melons with no sag at all and she just wished she could push her face into them while sucking and licking them. Julie’s torso was long and her stomach was flat. She had a narrow waist that flared out into wide hips and then continued down into long shapely legs that seemed to go forever. Her thighs were big and strong and Lindy just wanted to run her hands up the insides of them.

Julie saw Lindy looking at her funny, “Lindy…. I don’t really have time to be shopping. I’ve got studies to catch up on, and why are you looking at me like that?”

“Oh, I was just thinking how nice you would look in that outfit over there.” Lindy quickly looked at the closest girls clothing shop and pointed at one of the outfits in the display window. Quickly deciding to change the topic, Lindy took Julie by the hand and said. “Hey, look at this.” She half towed Julie over to a small store that seemed to be tucked in among the larger stores around it.

Julie sighed, “As much as I love shopping I really do have to go home and hit the books. You know I’ve got that Biology exam on Wednesday.”

“Come on Julie, this is the last shop I want to look at and then we can go back to the flat and you can study.” Lindy pulled Julie through the door of the cluttered shop.

“What sort of shop is this anyway?” Julie looked around at the shelves containing various trinkets, books and containers. It looked like a cross between a very old bookstore and a Gypsy’s trinket shop. It was jam packed with all different shelves and racks containing miscellaneous items. The thick smell of incense reached her nose. “Oh my god… Why are we wasting our time in here Lindy?” Julie picked up a small box that was jammed in with a bunch of books. She could see that it was a pack of cards. “Come on now, Tarot Cards? This is one of those bogus magic shops, and that smell is terrible.” She dropped the cards back on the shelf.

Lindy let go of Julie’s hand and wandered deeper into the shop. She browsed over the huge collection of items like a little girl in a candy store. “This is cool, look at all this great stuff. We got to buy something from here.”

“Why thank you.” Said a voice from behind a small desk. Sitting at the back of the shop was and old woman dressed it what looked like a Gypsy get-up. “I’m glad you like my little collection of magical nick-nacks.” She looked like she was about 90 years old and was hunched over a little but she wore a friendly smile.

“Don’t waste your money Lindy.” Julie called from behind her. Lindy was already starting to rummage through a basket on one of the shelves. “You don’t believe any of this stuff actually works do you?”

“Of course it does young lady!” The old woman sang out with a slightly annoyed look on her face. Julie took a moment to notice the disapproving look from the woman but turned her attention back to Lindy.

“Look at this.” said Lindy, she was holding what looked like a tube of cream in her hands. Reading what was written on the tube “Enhancement Cream, guaranteed to increase the size of your favourite feature.” Lindy took note of the paragraph of finer print under the title but didn’t read it allowed. Julie rolled her eyes.

“If you want some beauty cream we can get some from the chemist on the way out.” Julie was looking over Lindy’s shoulder, which was an easy task for her because she was so tall. “Plus that stuff is a rip-off look at the damn price!” the price tag read $50. Lindy was secretly thinking of her breasts, and that if this cream worked she would soon have the breasts of her dreams. This made the price totally irrelevant too her. She held the tube in one hand and with the other continued to rummage through the basket soon finding that is contained other tubes that claimed various body enhancing attributes.

By this time Julie had lost interest in the creams Lindy was looking at and turned again to look over at the old woman. She sat there with a pleasant looking smile and there was a strange gleam in her eyes. Julie looked and thought that this was just too weird. That gleam in her eyes felt like it was piercing straight into Julie’s soul.

“Umm, I’m going to wait outside.” Julie said a little nervously. “I think the incense is getting to me.”

Lindy nodded without looking back and Julie quickly found the exit to the shop. Lindy grabbed the whole basket and took it over to the old woman’s desk. The old woman met her with a toothless smile.

“Ill take the lot!” said Lindy as she slapped her master card on the counter with a broad smile that made her look somewhat angelic.

“Ah, I like to see a young beauty who knows what she wants.” Her voice sounded kind and she typed away on the register. “That will be $550.00 me dear.” Lindy smiled happily and singed the Visa slip.

“Because you have made such a large purchase my dear and you seem like such a lovely young lady I have decided to give you a little gift.” The old woman reached into a draw of her desk and pulled out 10 more tubes of cream and put them in a bag with the others. All up, there must have been over 20 tubes in her shopping bag. “Oh and one last thing,” cooed the old woman, “a special gift for you and your friend, the lovely dark girl.” From nowhere she seemed to pull a container. “This is a special Gel that works in conjunction with the creams. It give’s a fine control over their use, just be sure to read the instructions.” Lindy thanked the old woman for the free gifts and left for the door. Just as she was about to step out into the mall the old woman called to her. “Oh…. And one last thing my dear, make sure you use the creams wisely, once you make a change there is no going back” she cackled to her self a little and wondered into a back room.

Lindy met up with Julie outside the shop and they went back to their flat……………

“What!!! You spent $550.00 on magic cream. Are you crazy?” yelled Julie and she pushed open the door to their flat. Lindy and Julie lived together as flat mates on the sixth floor of a busy apartment block.

“She gave me free gifts and everything” Lindy smiled. “She even said some of them where for you.”

“I can’t believe it Lindy. How can you waste good money on that rubbish? You’re a smart girl who’s more then half way through a phycology degree and you get fooled for something like those phony creams.

“I just want bigger breasts like yours.” Lindy looked down and then up at Julie.

“Its biologically impossible to get bigger breasts from a beauty cream, plus you’ve got a great figure anyway.” Julie looked a little embarrassed at the way Lindy was looking at her.

“That is easy for you to say, you’ve already got nice big boobs.” Lindy crossed her arms looking annoyed at Julie’s comment. Then her outlook changed. “You really think I’ve got a nice figure?”

Looking a little unconfutable Julie quickly said, “Yeah, sure you do. Just about any boy at the campus would go out with you in a second.” Lindy smiled at Julie’s discomfort, knowing that she had Julie looking at her body in a sexual manner, even if she was trying to say she was very attractive to boys. Julie sensing this quickly spoke. “Anyhow, I really got to hit those books. I’ll be in my room if you need me.”

Lindy wasn’t to upset at this because she was dying to try the cream on her boobs. She rushed into her own room and madly dumped the contents of her shopping bag onto the middle of her bed and sat next to the pile of tubes with her legs crossed. She quickly picked out the Growth Enhancement cream and pulled of her crop top and unclipped her bra letting her beautiful boobs bounce free. Still in the mad rush she read the instruction on the tube. She unscrewed the top and put a generous amount on her hands and rubbed the cream all over her firm breasts. Just then she took a double take back at the instructions on the tube. “Oh shit!” she cried as she ran into the bathroom and quickly washed the excess cream off her hands (lucky she had a bathroom adjoining her bedroom). That was close, she thought to herself. The last thing she needed was a pair of giant stupid-looking hands. She wandered back to her bed and sat on the end of it staring at her cream covered tits in a wall length mirror. All she had to do now was wait for the cream to absorb into her skin and the action should begin.

What felt like hours had only been a few minutes when the glistening cream started to disappear into her skin. Lindy began to feel a tingling sensation in her breasts. “Its working, Its working.” She said to herself. Her breasts very slowly but surely seemed to be increasing in size. Suddenly an incredible feeling of pleasure centred on her breasts overcame her and she could feel herself becoming very wet in-between her legs. As she moved her hands up to cup her breasts the pleasure doubled and Lindy couldn’t stop herself from moaning loudly in pleasure. Suddenly she realized it didn’t seem quite right, her breasts had only increased a little bit and then stopped, it was hard to think straight with the amount of pleasure she was feeling from her body. Lindy felt something strange under her hands that were still massaging her boobs, she slowly slid them aside to see her nipples separating. Right before her in the mirror see could see two distinct nipples forming on each breast, looking down in horror to prove it wasn’t just the mirror, she could see each breast had 2 nipples. Then a stronger wave of ecstasy hit her, as both her breasts seemed to split in two as a horizontal line formed across her boobs. The two lower nipples had migrated down to below the horizontal line. Lindy ripped of her mini skirt and G-string and started fingering her self, one hand worked on her pussy while the other was madly massaging each of her four new forming breasts, within moments she was in the throws of multiple orgasms. Now all she was wearing was her thigh high 5” heeled fuck-me boots.

Her boobs continued to change, the bottom half of her boobs migrated a small way down her chest and become more round, forming a second pair of breasts below her first. Her top pair also became round again and then all four of her breasts started to inflate until they where all the size of her original boobs. As soon as it had started it was now over and the pleasure slowly faded away. Looking at her self in the mirror again Lindy could now see her butt naked body (apart from the thigh high black leather boots) glistening in sweat with four perfect 36C sized boobs. She screamed!

Julie burst into the room to see Lindy standing in the front of her mirror totally naked except for her 5 inch heeled thigh high leather boots, running her hands over four perfect breasts with her mouth wide open. “Oh my god!” Julie’s mouth also fell open. She looked over to see the pile of cream tubes on the bed “What happened?”

“I used some of the cream,” Lindy said. “This wasn’t suppose to happen.” Her eyes started to fill with tears. “It was suppose to make my boobs bigger, not give me more.” Lindy had broken into a stream of steady tears.

Julie move up to Lindy and gave her a comforting hug. “Oh my god!” She said again. Julie held Lindy tightly and could feel Lindy’s four boobs pushing against her. “They are real…” Julie took a small step back and raised a hand towards Lindy’s boobs, “may I?” She asked in a quiet voice. Lindy gave a small nod and Julie felt her boobs with both of her hands. Lindy gave a small shudder, her boobs seemed to be more sensitive now and she was getting a lot of pleasure from being touched.

“Mmm, that feels good,” mewed Lindy, her tears stoping.

“It’s not suppose to feel good” Julie stoped. “I’m just trying to see if they are real.”

“I look like a total freak” Lindy turned back to the mirror to look at herself. “And the old woman in the shop said there’s no turning back after a change.” Tears started to form in her eyes again.

“I don’t know.” Julie looked her up and down. “You would have to be the most exotic girl in the world.”

“Really?” Lindy looked up at her in surprise.

“Well yeah, if you were a striper you could make a fortune. You would have an army of guys who would just about worship a exotic body like that.”

Lindy walked up to Julie, “but I don’t want an army of guys, I want you.” She was looking up into Julie’s big brown eyes. “That’s why I was trying to make my breasts bigger because I wanted you to find me more appealing.” She pointed to the tube of cream she had used on the dresser. Lindy slowly moved closer to Julie until she was almost touching. “I love you Julie.” Lindy was now had her top set of boobs pushed against the bottom of Julie’s boobs. She moved into kiss Julie on the lips while pushing one of Julie’s hands onto one of her lower boobs.

Julie pulled back after a few seconds. “I like you too Lindy but I’ve never thought I liked girls in that way, but I find you so incredible sexy and exotic,” Lindy smiled. “But why did you get more boobs instead of larger ones?” Julie got the tube of the dresser and read it aloud “multiplying cream.”

“Oh no” said Lindy. “I used the wrong tube. I was in such a rush.”

Julie wandered over to the bed and started sorting through the creams. “Do you know what you could do to a person if all these creams really work?”

“I guess you could make them into an exotic wet dream.” Lindy smiled again shaking her boobs trying to attract Julie’s attention. It worked because Julie sat on the side of the bed and patted the spot next to her with her hand. Lindy sat down and Julie pulled her into her giant black boobs and kissed Lindy passionately. Julie opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into Lindy’s mouth, their tongues twirled in each others mouth as they French kissed.

“Make me into an exotic wet dream.” Julie said as she pulled away from the kiss.

“Are you sure? You know it’s permanent?”

“Yes. I like what I see, and if I can be something out of the ordinary I choose to be it.” It was a rather rash discission for Julie but she now realized that there was more in the world then the hum-drum reality that she had believed in for so many years. Julie grabbed a tube and passed it to Lindy. It was a tube of elongation cream.

“So what do you want longer?”

“Do my tongue so I can kiss and lick you.” Julie smiled. “Oh and put this on as well.” She passed Lindy a tube of flexibility cream. Julie stuck out her tongue and Lindy mixed a small amount of both creams into her hands and spread in all over Julie’s tongue, she then ran into the bathroom to wash her hands and came back. They watched as the cream dried and Julie pulled her tongue back into her mouth. It started to tingle wildly and she felt really weird “I think it’s working.” They both waited and after a couple of minutes the feeling went away. Nothing visible had changed, but Julie did have her mouth shut.

“Well?” said Lindy “Stick your tongue out.” Julie slowly poked her tongue out, and out, and it kept coming. It still looked like a normal tongue apart from the fact it was now sticking out about a foot long. Julie then in a rush quickly stuck it out all the way wanting badly to see how much further it could go. Her tongue was now poking out 2 feet from her face. “Can you move it?” Lindy said. Julie was surprised at how flexible and strong her tongue had become, she moved it in any and every direction and could even tie a knot in it if she wanted to. She pulled her tongue back in.

“This is incredible, put more elongation cream on it.” Julie squealed in delight.

“Are you sure, your tongue is pretty dam long” Lindy smiled looking at Julie.

“I know, but imagine what I could do for you if it was longer.” She quickly flicked her tongue out and licked across Lindy’s four breasts. “I want to be an exotic wet dream Lindy.” Lindy quickly grabbed the tube, making sure she grabbed the right one and applied it to Julie’s two-foot long tongue.

By the time Julie was happy they had repeated the process a couple more times. Julie threw her arms around Lindy and gave her a real French kiss using a small portion of her very long tongue.

“This is fantastic Lindy,” Julie said in a voice that was a bit muffled but still surprisingly clear given the length of her new tongue. “I love it, thank you.” Julie stood up and walked away from Lindy a bit and turned around to face her. See then snaked her new long tongue to its full 2-meter length. It was totally flexible thanks to the flexibility cream and seemed to be far stronger then her old tongue. She could even use it as an extra limb the pick things up and move them. She snaked it towards Lindy and down to her still naked pussy. Lindy smiled, as she knew what was coming next.

“Oh God” cried Lindy as it gently slid its way fully up her vagina as far as it could and started twisting and moving back and forth. Lindy came in seconds and then again shortly after. “I love you so much Julie.”

After pulling her tongue back in, Julie said. “Well you have been my best friend for the past few years so why can’t we be lovers?” Julie pressed her giant black boobs against Lindy’s face and whispered “I love you too. And I want you to make me into your exotic wet dream.” Lindy smiled sexily and started rummaging through the creams on the bed and found the larger container that held the special Gel.

Lindy rotated the container in her hands until she found the instructions. Its name was simply ‘Magic Gel’ and the instructions seemed very short. She began reading them aloud to Julie who was in the process of striping her clothes off.

“Magic Gel is a special product that can be used by itself or in conjunction with our cream range of products.” Lindy twisted the container in her hands looking for the manufactures name but was unable to find one. She continued reading the instructions. “For the most spectacular results we recommend using Magic Gel in conjunction with our other products. Step 1 - Apply the Gel to the desired area, while doing this the applier must have a firm mental image of the effect they wish to produce. Step 2 - Magic Gel will do the rest. Note - If Magic Gel is being used in conjunction with our other products, please go along with that products natural trend. Magic Gel will greatly increase that products effect and give you a great deal more fine control over the final result.”

While Lindy was reading Julie pulled off her crop top, unclipped her bra and her giant boobs bounced freely as they slipped from the bra cups. Lindy paused in awe as she savoured the giant firm mounds of dark flesh. “Keep reading.” Said Julie with a slight smile as she suddenly flicked out her giant 2-meter long tongue and quickly wrapped it around Lindy’s torso twice. She writhed her tongue all over Lindy’s 4 breasts while squeezing them gently at the same time.

Giggling Lindy said. “That’s it, (laughing)….. That’s all it says. Step one, step two and the note. It sounds like who ever applies the gel gets to choose the outcome.” Lindy smiled and Julie let her go and quickly pulled her tongue back into her mouth. She was getting better at manipulating her new tongue and she was now able to flick it in and out with blinding speed.

“Ok, so what should we try now? I want to be the most exotic creature of lust that ever existed.” Julie smiled broadly and jiggled her tits for Lindy. She reached down to her mini skirt unzipping it and threw it to the side. Lindy marvelled at the spectacular Amazon body standing before her in nothing but a G-string and 6’ healed thigh high black leather boots.

“Let’s just try the gel by itself first.” Lindy unscrewed the top of the container. “Take your pants and boots off.” Julie striped the rest of her clothes off. “Now poke your tongue out.” Julie poked it out and Lindy smeared a small amount of the gel on the tip of her tongue while concentrating on the change she had in mind. Lindy washed her hands again and by the time she came back the last of the gel absorbed into the tip of Julie’s tongue. Julies tongue tingled and then the tip began to change shape. It formed a V shape as the left and right sides of her tongue lengthened while the middle stayed where it was. The change happened within about 30 seconds and when it had finished it looked like the tongue of a giant snake. The two tips of her tongue were now each 4 inches long. Julie sucked it back into her mouth.

“Wow.” Julie said with quite a bad lisp. She flicked her tongue out a foot and wiggled the two new tips around with as much control and flexibility as the rest of her tongue possessed. Then with great speed she pulled it back into her mouth. “I love it, change me more Lindy.” Julie smiled and hugged Lindy pushing her fully naked body against Lindy’s naked body.

“Lets try something new.” Said Lindy. She gently disengaged herself from Julie and grabbed a tube off the bed. The tube was labelled ‘Leather modifier’. That’s a weird name she thought to herself and then it struck her. Lindy raced into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. She mixed a fair amount of the ‘Leather Modifier’ cream with a portion of the “Magic Gel.” After racing back into her bedroom with bowl in hand she got Julie to stand in front of the mirror and started spreading the creamy-gel mix over every square inch of Julie’s Skin. As Lindy was doing this she pictured in her mind exactly what she wanted the change to be. Lindy covered Julie’s vagina, the bottom of her feet, the crack of her ass, even her scalp. Once Julie was completely covered Lindy spoke. “Ok Julie, this may sting a little.” Lindy wiped her hands clean and then grabbed some of the Gel and quickly flicked two small blobs of it into Julie’s open eyes without any warning.

“OH SHIT!!!” Screamed Julie partially hissing because of her tongue. “Ahhh that hurts.” She closed her eyes in pain. Lindy ran off into the bathroom to wash her hands again and then rushed back. She wasn’t about to miss this. “You bitch…. You could have warned me!”

“No I couldn’t, you would have closed your eyes if I had told you.” After a minute or two Julie managed to open her eyes to see a smiling Lindy in front of her. The cream on her body was already starting to absorb into her skin and the glaze in her now red irritated eyes was disappearing as well.

“Oh God.” Moaned Julie. “My hole body is tingling, I feel so hot.” Julie’s sexual juices started running down the inside of her thigh as she was suddenly struck by several massive waves of pleasure. Lindy sat her on the bed as Julie had almost fallen over. Julie lay back on the bed and madly started running her hands all over her body. Slowly her skin started to change and she started coming. Julie’s skin was already a beautiful dark shade of brown but it seemed to be getting darker. It continued to get darker until it was totally black, like the black of night. The feel of her skin was changing under her roaming hands. It went from soft skin into the feel of supple soft leather, like the feel of the most expensive leather jacket and it was pulled firm across her toned body. The deep blackness of her new skin then began to shine like a highly polished black shoe. She looked like she was made out of the black latex material that dominatrix wore for kinky pleasure. Her lips changed too, but instead of being black they were a blood red colour and they looked wet because of their polish-like shine. “Kiss me Lindy.” Moaned Julie as she was in the throws of multiple orgasms. Lindy lay across her kissing those big red sex goddess lips only to be quickly met by a long snake like tongue that gently pushed into her mouth. The feeling of Julie’s lips, tongue and body were amazing. Lindy was looking into Julie’s eyes and they too began to change. Her eyes changed to a somewhat narrower slit like shape and they became slightly slanted. Her pupils then disappeared all together making her eyes totally white and then they started glowing the colour violet, this gave her a very sinister but sexy look.

Julie was in the process of twisting the tips of her exotic long tongue around Lindy’s tongue when she caught a glimpse of herself in the wall length mirror. She stooped kissing Lindy and quickly sat up.

“Oh shit! I look like I’m made out of black rubber.” She got up and went closer to the mirror. Her body was now totally hairless apart from her head and eyebrows. Julie’s beautiful toned body was emphasized somewhat by the black sheen of her leather skin. Her bear smooth pussy looked as if it was just begging to be licked.

“So what do you think?” asked Lindy.

“I can’t believe it. I look evil” Julie studied her eyes closely in the mirror. “I look beautiful, I want to have sex with myself. I want to have sex with you. I want more, make me more exotic.” She was hooked now and dead-set on changing herself further. She grabbed the gel and put some on her teeth like tooth paste. Julie then got more, rubbed it together in her hands a little and finger brushed it through her hair.

“Don’t forget to wash you hands.” Said Lindy, she was looking a little concerned.

“It’s ok.” Julie quickly flicked her tongue in and out for show. “I have plans for my hands.” Within a few minutes Julie’s hair had changed to a platinum blond colour and filled out to be much thicker then it was before and now reached down to her backside. Her fingers lengthened by half their length again and inch long claws sprouted from her fingertips, they where a blood red colour and matched her lips. She turned to face Lindy and smiled, bearing inch long fangs in her mouth. “So what do you think?” Julie was looking pleased with herself.

“Oh my god.” Whispered Lindy. “Now you do look evil….. And very dangerous.” Julie smiled more hearing this and gently grabbed one of Lindy’s breasts with her long fingered hands and massaged it.

Julie pouted with her best innocent look, which didn’t look all that innocent considering the way she now looked. “But I’m not evil. I just want to look evil, because evil looks sexy. You wouldn’t have given me eyes like this if you didn’t think it looked sexy. I want to be your exotic wet dream…. Remember?”

Lindy smiled. “You got me there, you look fantastic. But you know your not going to be able to go outside like that? And the old woman from the store said there’s no way to change back after you modify something.”

“It’s ok, I knew that as soon as you made the change to my skin. But I don’t care. This is far better then what the outside world could have ever offered me.” Julie smiled and pushed one of Lindy’s hands onto her smooth shiny black pussy and the other onto her left breast. “I want to be your lover forever and be the most exotic creature you could ever imagine.”

“Well I have some pretty exotic fantasies Julie. Your part of the way there.” As Lindy spoke she slid the tip of her finger into Julie’s vagina making Julie squeal.

“Well do it Lindy. Change me into your wildest fantasy.”

“Ok, you asked for it.” Lindy had a mischievous look in her eyes as she stopped playing with Julie’s pussy and started sorting thought the creams on the bed.

Lindy went to work moulding Julie’s body with the creams and gel. She used a combination of ‘Elongation Cream’ and ‘Magic Gel’ to lengthen Julie’s torso and arms. Julie was now about 10 feet tall and had to sit on the end of the bed otherwise she would bump her head on the roof. Her arms where double their length and Lindy also lengthened her fingers some more.

“Wow. I’m huge.” Said Julie “But now I’m all out of proportion? My legs need to be longer.”

“Don’t worry, Ill fix that soon but first there’s some other stuff that needs doing.” Lindy put two dobs of gel on the top of Julie’s forehead, one each side and two large black horns sprouted each 2-foot in length.

“Oooo more evil looking bits. I love it,” Cooed Julie. She now looked like some sort of black skinned demon from hell and she flicked her tongue in and out of her mouth to add to the effect.

Lindy grabbed the tube that had given her a second pair of breasts and mixed some of it with the gel. She spread it over Julie’s arms and breasts. Julie felt her arms and breasts split into three and rearrange their positions on her body. The mass of them filled in again and she was now staring at six very long arms and six 46DD breasts sitting in what looked like appropriate positions on her overly long torso. Julie could now see why Lindy had made her torso so long, to accommodate all the arms and boobs. Julie giggled as she started moving all her arms around looking like a multi-armed belly dancer. She reached out and pulled Lindy into her arms and pushed her firmly into her six boobs. Her tongue flicked out and licked Lindy on the nose.

“Keep going my love. Make my legs fit the rest of this beautiful body.” Julie traced the red claws on one of her new hands down Lindy’s back being very careful not to cut her, they were very sharp. Letting Lindy go she continued to wave her arms around as if in some kind of exotic dance but she was still sitting on the bed. Even though she was sitting every now and again she accidentally scraped her horns on the ceiling.

“You look amazing Julie. I can’t wait to cuddle up with you in all your arms.” Lindy had grabbed another tube, mixed it with gel and was rubbing it onto Julie’s legs and all the way up to just under her belly button. “This may feel really weird but don’t worry. This cream is called ‘Merging Cream’.”

“What the hell!!!” Julie was starting to panic as her legs started merging into each other becoming one length of flesh. The bones in her legs seemed to turn to jelly. She could feel the bones in her spine grow down through her back past her reshaping bottom and down into what used to be her legs. It felt like new sections of spine where replacing the support structure for her legs. Julie’s legs now resembled a 5-foot long tube of flesh the thickness of her hips, which tapered down to a tip that had once been her feet.

“Don’t worry Julie it isn’t finished yet.” Said Lindy as she quickly mixed ‘Elongation Cream’, ‘Flexibility Cream’ and some ‘Magic Gel’. She smeared the mix onto Julie’s new tail, starting at the tip and working up to just under her belly button again. Lindy then wiped her hands and continued rubbing a mix of ‘Flexibility Cream’ and ‘Magic Gel’ onto the upper section of Julie’s body all the way up to the top of her neck.

Lindy smiled as she rubbed the mix over Julie’s six giant breasts. “You’re going to love this.”

“I like what you have done but I’m not sure what your doing to my legs. I had nice legs.” Julie was looking unsure.

“You going to have something much more exotic then just a pair of legs. It starting to absorb into your skin.”

“Oh my……” Moaned Julie as what used to be her legs started growing longer. It continued to grow and grow until it bump into the mirror that she was staring into. She then turned her lengthening lower body in a u-turn type manoeuvre and it continued growing now in her direction. Startled at the way she had just managed to bend her body she noticed that the mix for her belly button up to her neck had absorbed into her skin. Both in her lower and upper body Julie could feel all the muscles in her body becoming more flexible being able to move and bend in ways that had never been possible.

“Your becoming huge Julie!” Lindy was looking excited as Julie’s lower body continued to lengthen, winding its way around the bedroom looking for further space to grow. It eventually stopped. Julie’s waist now flared out into hips that where 2-foot in diameter, which continued down in the shape of a massively long snake’s tail. Her bottom was gone, it had become part of her tail that sprawled all over the bedroom floor in front of her and sitting on the bed felt like a very strange position for her now. Julie rose off the bed, from neck too tail tip her body was like that of a giant black leather snake that could flex and move in anyway she wanted. Her six arms still waved in their exotic like dance and the six giant breasts still adorned her torso. She now took up most of the space in the bedroom, her arms were twice the length they started at and with six of them stretched out wavering. From her head to hips Julie was 5 foot in length and then from hips to the tip of her tail she stretched for another 10 meters.

“Whoa, look what you’ve done to me.” Hissed Julie as she slithered towards the mirror and coiled a portion of her tail beneath her. She smiled looking herself over in the mirror. She noticed her vagina was now just below her hips and she could feel a whole new muscle structure that would allow her much greater control over her pussy. She tensed some of the muscles in her vagina making it wink at her. “Thank you Lindy, I’m more exotic then I ever could have imagined.”

“That’s ok. You can thank me now if you like.” Lindy had a mischievous look on her face but it quickly broke into a smile.

“Of course I will.” Julie’s eyes flashed and she gave a wicked-looking grin that showed plenty of fang. Her body lashed out in a blur of speed collecting Lindy on the way.

Lindy found herself lying on the bed with Julie’s huge torso on top of her. Julie smiled and pushed her six breasts along Lindy’s face and chest wrapping all of her six arms around Lindy.

“You said you couldn’t wait to be curled up in all my arms.” Julie smiled sexily and quickly licked Lindy on the cheek. “I love you Lindy.”

“Cuddle me with your tail Julie.” Moaned Lindy. The pleasure of being pushed up against Julie’s Leathery body was so comforting. Julie nodded, sat Lindy up, and coiled the mid section of her tail around her five times. Julie lifted her into the air with ease; Lindy’s body was totally encased from foot to just below her shoulder level in coils. Julie had left Lindy’s arms free and positioned her hips so her vagina was directly in front of Lindy’s face. “Make love to me.” Said Lindy in a soft voice.

“Of course, my Love.” Julie started writhing her coils up and down Lindy’s body. She made a gape in the coils at Lindy’s waist level and with the tip of her tail she pushed into her soaking wet vagina. She penetrated far deeper then any man could, twisting and writhing it inside.

“Your amazing, and so powerful now, you could easily crush me.” Moaned Lindy. Julie knew she had to be careful now because she had the strength and speed of a 10-meter plus long snake, her body was so much stronger and if she wanted too she knew she could easily crush a person to death.

“I would never do anything to hurt you Lindy, I’m your exotic wet dream and I want to be with you always.” Julie smiled and stroked Lindy on the check with her lowest right hand. Lindy moved her neck forwards and started kissing Julie’s vagina. She started licking and sucking while wrapping her arms around Julie’s snake hips and pushed her face firmly against the soft leathery skin. This drove Julie crazy and her coils and tail writhing doubled in speed. Lindy exploded into organism after organism, as did Julie.

They made love all night and finally lay on the bed in each other’s arms. They kissed passionately and Julie slipped her tongue deep into Lindy’s mouth.

They both knew the other was content and they had a new and exotic life placed before them. It was a dream come true.

The End