Topic: The Maiden's Flower

I have recently completely my story That was the source of  Saiya the artist.
I hope you like learning more about her and one her most famous pieces of living art.

It will be posted in 3-4 parts.  Hopefully one a week, providing the final editing goes smoothly and the Art is ready, starting in Febuary.

A big thank you to Indigocarmine for agreeing to provide the art.

Re: The Maiden's Flower

The Maiden’s Flower (part 1)

A pleasant female voice, “Welcome to a special episode of Culture Shock.   Where we examine the life, works, and effects of influential artists of the past and present.   Today we focus on Saiya.   After going missing during the hurricane 2 months ago, the wreckage of her yacht was found last week.   And after a through search of the area authorities declared Saiya dead earlier this week.   

“Saiya always had an eye for beauty, even before the rest of the world realized it.   Though not one to bow to tends in fashion or otherwise, she started some of her own.   Many tried to copy her signature multicolored locks, none wore it better.   Her preference for elegantly simple clothing frustrated many designers.
“In her twenties, Saiya made her way as a talented but unrecognized painter, doing mostly landscapes and other nature themed works.
“Then one day desperate for money, Saiya agreed to paint a mural for a ‘sweet sixteen’ birthday party.   The birthday girl insisted on being part of the mural herself.   In an attempt to dissuade the young girl Saiya told her she would have to completely naked if she wanted to be included in the mural.   When she agreed to Saiya’s condition, history was made though neither realized it at the time.   That young girl, whom Saiya refused to name, helped launch Saiya into the famous artist we celebrate tonight.
“Sometime after that party, many of Saiya’s public pieces were displayed with at least one containing a body painted model.   Before long top celebrities and fashion models were volunteering to be models for Saiya’s shows.   Sometimes the models were even painted in front of a live audience.
“But always the artist, looking to push boundaries and find beauty in unexpected places, Saiya moved on from just painting models.   In an effort to make a more lasting impression Saiya started to Tattoo her works onto models.   And just as she did with the body painting, doing it live in front of an audience.
“But what truly turned Saiya into a superstar, was when Saiya used Alchemy to turn her models into literal living works of art.   Saiya often took inspiration from nature and expressed it in ‘Human’ form.   This is no more obvious than in two of her most famous works, The Maiden’s Flower and Summer Willow.   The Maiden’s Flower, her first transformed subject is considered by many to be a landmark in alchemical aesthetics.   Summer Willow was the only model to transformed by Saiya twice.   The young man was first tattooed head to toe in front of a live audience.   The later, when Saiya had started using alchemy to not just transform her subjects appearance, He was changed again, this time into a walking talking tree.”
“But like any artist, Saiya has her peculiarities.   Including her little know quest to find an Alchemical formula for Living Stone.   Not just something that looks and feels like stone but actual building material, beneath your feet stone.”

“We could go on all night talking about Saiya’s art and how she has affected society at large.   But there any number of specials that will do that.   Tonight we have a special treat for you, our viewers.   We went looking for someone who met Saiya in person and would be willing to share a personal experience that no one has ever heard before.   You’ll never guess who agreed to come and talk with us tonight.   We hardly believed it ourselves.”

“In the studio with us today is probably Saiya’s most famous living work of art.”   The host turns to the large green bulb on stage with her, “You have been called many things over the years.   Saiya’s Master piece, The Maiden’s Flower, and others.   Your name before becoming a piece of living art was, I believe, Michelle.   How would you prefer to be addressed?”

An electronic feminine voice comes from a speaker attached to planter of the large green bulb.   “Michelle, it’s been a long time since I heard that name.   My current caretakers often call me Maddy.   I suppose that will do.”

The host, “Very well then, Maddy, You’re known to be quite a stunning work of art.   Would you be willing to show our viewers?”

Maddy, “Believe it or not this is my first time on TV and I’m not ready to Open up just yet.”

Host, “I was told earlier you had something you wanted to share with us today,”

Maddy, “Yes, I plan to tell the story of when I first met Saiya and how Michelle became me.   The story starts a few days before that event.”

I was the typical twenty something college student.   I had changed major a couple times.   I had studied architecture, film, painting, and ceramics at various times.   I wasn’t sure how but I wanted to be an artist and create something beautiful.   Through it all the one artist I admired most was Saiya.

Good beginning

Here is the protagonist before any changes: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15717243/

5 (edited by finaro 2015-02-12 09:45)

indigocarmine wrote:

Here is the protagonist before any changes: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15717243/

Well is there a nude version of her before the changes as well? Well can you do one?

I'm afraid this is the only before picture there will be. I only had time to do one, and I felt the ordinary girl in the story made more story sense clothed, and Phil Ein Blank didn't object to the choice, so that's what I did. Hopefully you enjoy the final change more.

7 (edited by finaro 2015-02-12 19:13)

indigocarmine wrote:

I'm afraid this is the only before picture there will be. I only had time to do one, and I felt the ordinary girl in the story made more story sense clothed, and Phil Ein Blank didn't object to the choice, so that's what I did. Hopefully you enjoy the final change more.

Well they normally have to disrobe before transforming you know so I thought you could draw a nude unchanged version of her as well.

As for her final change...For Beliali standards, they don't usually look attractive afterwords unless you're planning on something different here (like a upper body of a woman and lower body of a flower maybe).

finaro wrote:

As for her final change...For Beliali standards, they don't usually look attractive afterwords unless you're planning on something different here (like a upper body of a woman and lower body of a flower maybe).

Depends on your taste, obviously :-)

This part is told primarily in first person perspective from Michelle’s point of view.

I was supporting myself with a job working for a local catering company.   I had heard about Saiya’s show earlier that year, but due to my limited resources had resigned myself to missing it.   When I learned there would be a catering job the same day I planned to volunteer for it so I would be busy and unable to think about the art show I was missing.

When the servers were called in for the standard day before briefing we were told this job had some unusual requirements.   All servers would be required to show up six hours before the event even started.   And be comfortable wearing minimal clothing while serving.   We were going to be serving wearing little more than a bikini and some body paint.   I wasn’t really listening; I didn’t care as long as it kept me busy.   But then some body spoke up and asked why.   The answer I heard felt like it changed my world, but not as much as the events that followed.   The company, my company, had been hired to cater Saiya’s show!
I barely slept that night I was so excited, yet I had no idea how much the next day would change my life.

Because of that I overslept and showed up late.   I was so embarrassed but I couldn’t let this opportunity get away.   I left expecting to have to beg my way in.   But when I got there, they were happy to see me and sent me straight to the ‘dressing room’.   Which was little more than some curtains milk crates with blank labels.   Apparently several of the other servers decided to not show.   It turns out, they didn’t like the idea of strangers seeing them nearly naked while serving food.   While alone in the small changing area, I over heard the conversation that really would change my life forever.

A man on the phone walked right next to the improvised changing area and I couldn’t help but listen in.

Man: “Why?  ...  So there’s no way to change her mind?  …  She does realize we have a signed contract?  …  Fine, You Will be hearing from our lawyers.  …  Fuck!”
Then came a woman’s foot steps.

TV Host, “How did you know it was a woman by the footsteps?”
Maddy, “Because of the distinct clack, clack, clack of her heels.   May I continue the story?”
TV Host, “Yes of course.  I’m sorry for interrupting.”

The woman spoke, “Well where is she?”   It took me a few seconds but I quickly recognized the voice of my idol, Saiya.
The Man, “Annabelle isn’t coming.   Apparently she decided your show wasn’t the way to advance her career.”
Saiya, “What about the contract?”
Man, “Apparently, Annabelle says she doesn’t care, go ahead and sue.  There’s no way she’s coming.”
Saiya, “Perfect.   Just perfect.   There’s no way we can get a replacement model on such short notice.   How am I supposed to do my show without my centerpiece?”

I could hardly believe what I was hearing.   How could anybody pull out on Saiya like that?   I don’t know what possessed me to it but I stepped out and said, “I’ll do it.   I’ll be your centerpiece.”

TV Host, “Sorry to interrupt again, but did you know what you were agreeing to?”
Maddy, “It is fine, I don’t mind.  As a fan I had obviously heard that Saiya had been including body painted or tattooed models as part of her art.   I actually thought that was what I was volunteering for.   Had I truly known, I doubt I would have done so.   But now, I have no regrets.”

While the man was stunned, Saiya immediately gave me an appraising looking over.
“Her proportions are different.   I will have to compensate for the differences, but I can work with her.   Don, get her to sign and into the base coat as soon as possible.”
Turning and addressing me for the first time Saiya says, “Thank you.   You have just saved my biggest show yet.”   Then without ever even getting my name she turned and left.

The man, Don, then took me aside and brought out stack of papers.   He spent about 15 minutes going over ‘key’ points of the contract.   Direct compensation, a guarantee of supportive care, rights regarding public viewing and transportation.   A lot of it would have gone over my head even if I was paying attention.   A few things did strike me as odd.   Like how the contract clearly covered more than just today’s show.   But I figured that just meant I would be tattooed and travel with Saiya to be a model for future shows as well.   That idea of have Saiya’s art permanently displayed on my body thrilled me even more, so I signed easily.

I was then lead to a small curtained off area adjacent to where the servers were being body painted by a small army of professionals.   I was told to sit and wait for Saiya’s long time assistant, Bruce, to apply the ‘base coat’.

For those of you who don’t know Bruce is a big guy of few words, 6’6” and as hairy as a gorilla.   But he is as gentle as a teddy bear made of cotton candy and twice as sweet, though I didn’t know that at the time.   So needless to say, I was more than a little intimidated and obeyed his every instruction with out hesitation.

So when after dawning gloves and a mask he asked me ball my hands I did so without asking why.   And after he painted them using a sponge I didn’t even think to try flexing them until after he moved on to my torso and they started to tingle.

Me, “Umm, Bruce.   My hands feel funny and I can’t move my fingers anymore.”
Bruce, “I imagine they would and that you couldn’t as you no longer have any fingers.”
I lift my arms into my line of sight and see seamless, featureless, balls of flesh where my hands should be.   Though a little weirded out, I don’t panic.
Me, “So Bruce, how long will I have to wear this base coat?”
Bruce, “Lips together.   It shouldn’t be too long.   The purpose of the base coat is to give Saiya a Blank Slate on which to create your final form.   So, it should only be long enough to be sure it won’t affect your transformation into living art.”

That’s when it clicked for me.   All the oddities in the contract, the need for the contract, why the other model pulled out, it all made sense now.   I wanted to say, “Wait, stop!   Give me a minute.   I’m not so sure I want to do this any more.”   But I can’t, Bruce had painted over my mouth and nose while talking, causing both to disappear with out a trace.  With my mouth gone and my hands useless balls I am completely unable to communicate meaningfully.   I almost panic as Bruce moves behind me so I can see my lack of face in the mirror.   All that I have lost and can’t get back hits me.   Then it also hits me that I will become a beautiful piece of living art, not just for today, not just for a few days on the road, but forever.   And Saiya my favorite artist is going to ‘remake me’.   I quickly decide, I’ve already gone this far, there would be no point in turning back even if I could.   I’m pulled out of my thoughts by the tingling on my head.   Bruce has applied a cap that has erased my ears and hair.

When Bruce speaks I am relieved I can still hear him.   “I need to put you on the ground now.   It will be slightly uncomfortable but I have to bend your legs until your feet touch your butt.”   I nod my understanding.

He places me chest first onto the floor and bends my legs as he said he would.   It is just as uncomfortable as he said but it doesn’t last long as my legs are altered by the transformative paint.   Then he begins to erase the divide between my legs.   Turning me over he continues all the way up, fusing my legs together, and even making my pussy disappear.

While Bruce puts me back in the chair, I look down and see a single large lump of flesh below my waist.   When I look up Bruce seems deep in thought considering something.
Bruce, “Give me a minute, I’ll be right back.   I have to ask Saiya something.”

After Bruce leaves I am left to stare at my reflection in the mirror.   I see very little I can recognize reflected there.   What could Bruce possibly have to ask Saiya?   The creature in the mirror is an almost featureless, vaguely humanoid lump of flesh.   It barely even looks female.   The only thing left of me are me eyes.   Oh, no!   He has to take those away too or else I won’t be a ‘Blank Slate’.   While this realization scares me I still don’t panic.

Bruce comes back to in front of me, “I’m sorry, I asked if I could wait until the last minute to do it, but Saiya said she can’t risk it affecting the final product.”
I nod in understanding again.   Bruce looking at me with sad eyes is the last thing I see before my eyes are taken away forever.

That is when I panic.

Absolutely aweeeeeeeeeeeesoooooome this second part, Phil

\m/ MEEEEEETAAAAAAALLIIIIIICAAAAAA \m/

Oh this is getting very very enticing. I really want to read the next part!

Thank you. 

The next part is rather large, which if I can't decide on a good place to split it may delay the posting of the next part a couple days.

great story so far!

It was the scariest moments of my life.   Many think it would be like being enveloped in darkness, but at that time I would have given almost anything for darkness.   There was nothing.   No sense of vision at all.   The viewers without eyes may know what it was like.   I didn’t get ‘mana sight’ or anything to replace my lost eyes either.

So, there I was, panicked with only two of my five senses left, hearing and touch.   I didn’t even realize until that moment that I was no longer breathing.   But that is probably for the best.   If my ‘ears’ were full of the sound of my panicked breathing and pounding heart I doubt I would have heard my coworkers talking in the nearby dressing area.   Don’t get wrong I didn’t get anything like super hearing either.   Just with only two senses, every sound meant more and I paid more attention to what I could hear.

Though I could not follow most of the conversations happening I found the familiar voices of my friends very calming.   As the panic left me I bounced between worry and excitement.   I couldn’t leave the chair without hurting myself.   So all I could do was wait and think about what was coming.   What would Saiya turn me into?   How was she going to do it?   Where did the alchemy that is going to be and was used on me come from?   And dozens of other questions I no longer remember went through my head.   I don’t know how long I waited, but it felt way longer then Bruce implied.

By the time Saiya returns I am mentally and emotionally exhausted.   I can tell by the foot steps she is with Bruce.   Saiya’s husky voice immediately grabs all my attention.

Saiya, “I need you to try to stay as still as possible and not resist at all as I move you.   Any unexpected movements could cause irreparable damage to my aesthetic vision, understand?”

I nodded the featureless egg that once was my head.   Though I would try I was unsure how well I could not react when I couldn’t see anything coming.   

Bruce picked me up and placed me in strange chair that held my former legs vertically below me.   It was the closest thing to standing I would ever do again.   But that was not its purpose.   The ‘chair’ seemed designed to give Saiya maximum access to my body while still supporting me at a comfortable height.

Saiya started by having me extend my arms straight out.  Then she coated everything from my hips to my chin and down my arms to my wrists.   I could almost feel her step back and watch as the substance took effect.   Everywhere that she coated tingled and itched.   I did my best to hold still.   Knowing I had no hands and could not effectively scratch with helped, a lot.   Fortunately it didn’t take long for my skin to change.   Saiya then gently poked me several times.   My skin felt different, stronger, less flexible, but very sensitive.   
Saiya spoke up surprising me, “I need you to flex your arms and back.”   I rotated my shoulders flexed my elbows, leaned forward and back.   Whatever change happened to my skin didn’t seem affect my mobility.   
Saiya. “Good, is there any pain or discomfort?”   I shook my head egg.   “Good, we should be completely safe to proceed.  Get my brushes.”

I heard the setting up of several additional items.   My arms were then moved back to their outward position.   Saiya then used a brush to coat my breasts.   Then she painted six more spots with the same substance in a ring around my body below my breasts.   Shortly, I feel all the spots Saiya painted begin to swell.   It felt so good, like many tiny hands were massaging my breasts, including the spots that were just normal(ish) skin a few moments ago.   

Saiya swiftly changes to a smaller brush and goes over the places were my nipples were.   Not even waiting for the changes this time she switches to a yet smaller brush and starts painting small spots on my breasts and new pseudo-breasts.   The changes begin before Saiya finishes.   At each spot she painted something pushes out from my skin.   As the things reach a certain size each one opens up, sending jolts of pleasure to my stimulus starved brain.   I think I came, but it is hard to know for certain without any sex organs.   Saiya then inspected my changes.   The ring of six lumps did indeed feel like additional breasts.   And the small spots felt like oddly shaped nipples, but even better when touched.

Then Saiya tilts the strange chair I’m in back a little a touches my lower belly.   After some time she picks a spot between my lower breasts and hips.   At a point about half way between where I think my navel was and where my crotch used to be, Saiya starts painting me again.   I try in vain to figure out she is adding to me as the pattern grows larger.   Saiya rights the chair and steps away saying “I think you’ll like this next part.”

My inability to ask ‘why’, again makes my helpless state very apparent.   But before I can dwell on it, a rush of sensation hits me.   I don’t how else to describe it except that it was like having sex but very different at the same time.   Something grew out from me and opened like the ‘nipples’ did, only much bigger.   And it grew into me at the same time, creating something inside me.   It felt like I was becoming a girl again, or at least something similar.   

As this change ends I try to touch me new growth, but Saiya pushes my arms aside and starts on my face and head.   It doesn’t take her long to coat the featureless egg atop my shoulders.   And then begins my strangest change yet.   My head changes becoming much more sensitive, then it starts to peel apart into layers.   The thing is it doesn’t hurt, it feels good.   And continues until almost my entire head is converted into tightly packed layers of sensitive flesh.   The shape somehow feels familiar but I can’t place it.   Saiya interrupts my thoughts, “Sit tight, we’re almost done, just a few more steps.”

Saiya takes each of my arms in turn, Painting a straight line starting at the top of my shoulder, all the way around my ball/hand and back to my armpits.   Almost as soon as she is done I feel a pressure squeezing along the line Saiya just painted.   Within moments the line digs into my arms and they start separating along the line.   While I am still coming to terms with having four arms, Saiya gets started painting each of my four hand/balls.   It takes Saiya several minutes to complete all four.   As the changes cascade between my ‘hands’, it feels a lot like what happened to my head, but the sensitive layers spread out more, like my new ‘sex’ did.   I resist the urge to fail my arms trying to get used to moving four of them.   But I do gently touch my new hands to each other and I am rewarded with a jolt of pleasure.

Before I can do anymore Saiya is adjusting the chair again.   This time she alters the straps so they grip my waist and she has unobstructed access to the lower bulb that was once my legs.   She paints a large portion of it in a thin layer of something.   As soon as it dries, a layer peels away, but this time the parts become tough but flexible.   And strangely they flip upward behind my torso.   But Saiya is not done painting my bulb.   I hear someone move some heavy objects into the area while Saiya paints.   The new mixture absorbs into me.   The bulb seems to shrink and come apart into hundreds or thousands of small threads.   As this change happens, I am taken from the chair and lowered into something else.   And something warm and moist is piled in around me nearly up to my hips.   I don’t know why but it feels really comfortable and fulfills some new need of my changing body.   And then I start to get a vague sense of light and shadow.   But before I can get more than just the beginnings of light and shadow or figure out where the sensations are coming from, I am gently forced to roll up into a ball.   Then the large tough flaps that came from my lower half are folded over me closing me in.   Turning me into the large green bulb you now see, for the first time.   When a large soft sheet is put over me I start to feel sleepy.   

(I found a statisfactory place to spilt it, I hope to get the last up before next week.)

I can't wait to see the unveiling!

tsceri wrote:

I can't wait to see the unveiling!

Not only you!

I drift in a sleepy haze for quite some time.   While not cognizant of time a few things did make their way through the haze.   I was no longer human.   The crate or pot or whatever they put me in would likely be my permanent home.   I think I am a kind of living plant-ish statue thing.   A statue made by Saiya, a living work of Art made by Saiya!   I will be famous.   I suppose that isn’t such an awful trade, becoming a famous work of art for mobility and forever darkness.   Wait! Darkness!?   When I lost my eyes there wasn’t even darkness.   I remembered the sensation of light and shadow I had just before I was bundled away.   I can’t tell you how good it felt to think I might be able to see again, it wouldn’t have mattered if I never saw more than vague shadows and light, I was elated.

Then, I realized there were voices talking near me and had been for some time.   Concentrating on them I couldn’t make out many words but did recognize Saiya’s voice.   I got the feeling my reveal was rapidly approaching.   I began to ready myself for what would likely be only the first of many public appearances.

When the cover was removed from me, the bright lights were invigorating and quickly dispelled the haze.   After years of studying art, I have some understanding of how to make a dramatic entrance.   Using muscles I didn’t know I had I opened my outer protective covering.   Then I raised myself to my full, if reduced, height.   And finally spread my four arms wide giving those in front of me a perfect view of my changed body.   It wasn’t long before I saw and felt the flashes of cameras.   This continued for several minutes with those in attendance asking questions, many of which were about me.   Saiya and Don answered all the questions, as I was unable to speak.   I didn’t pay much attention to what was asked, but I do remember one person asking who I was before.   Don told the questioner, “This young lady has given her whole being this exhibition.   I don’t think it’s too much to ask that her former life remain her’s alone.   If it should ever be revealed, it will be her decision and her’s alone.”    I could have hugged him for that.   I got swept up in this kind of fast; I couldn’t let the media descend on my family before they got a chance to know what happened to me.

TV Host, “I’m sorry to interrupt, but would it be possible for you to show our TV audience the piece that made Saiya a superstar?
Maddy, “Well…   Yes, I guess so.   Saiya would say something like, ‘I didn’t make you hide.   You are meant to be seen.   Loved or hated, your beauty is to be shared.’   I want to do right by her memory.”
*See picture of the final form*

As the night went on I got to know and enjoy my new body quite a bit more.   The way I was able see light and shadow struck me as strange, until I realized I was seeing from my hands or rather what has become of my hands.   And if I position my hands right, the light and shadow overlap and the shapes become a lot clearer.   After some days of experimentation I found if I focused all four of my hands correctly I could see almost as well as did with eyes.   In time, with practice, I was able focus well enough to even read, though I still can’t see colors.   

But that’s not the best part of my new body, or even the best thing I discovered that night.   A sweet young lady, about the same age as me, spent over a half hour talking to me even though the only responses I could give where nodding and shaking my ‘head’.   She complimented me several times; eventually she asks a question, that by the sound of her voice she was building up the courage to ask for longer than she was talking to me, “Can I touch your Flowers?”   By this time I had already learned I was now a large potted flower-human hybrid, but I still hadn’t had a look at myself and no one had yet touched me since Saiya finished transforming me.   I was probably as scared to be touched as the girl was touching a strange intelligent flower creature.   Her hands slowly roamed my body, touching all the little flowers.   Then she moved to my new nipples and on to my ‘hands’.   And finally she gently stroked my head, right where my face once was.   I am glad I was unable to ‘speak’ then like I can now.   Imagine the loudest, lewdest, pleasured moans you’ve ever heard in a porno.   That would have been me, in the middle of an Art exhibit, one where I am the featured attraction.   You see all my petals are like a normal woman’s labia, only more sensitive.   My head and the lower one that leads to my seed pouch are the most sensitive.   Though I couldn’t speak I shivered when I came just from her gentle touches.   She thought she hurt me and tried to apologize and leave.   I stopped her by giving her a four armed hug.   Which didn’t work as well as I hoped.   Her body rubbing all those petals at once…  I came again.   And as soon as I released her she left and I could not follow.   After she left, I realized even in all that time talking I never learned her name.

Host, “I imagine that was quite the experience for you both.   

Maddy, “Oh believe me, it was.   Neither of us will ever forget it.”

Host, “Did you ever meet again?   Or find out who she was?”

Maddy, “Yes, but I didn’t know it at the time.   That same girl was an intern at the second gallery I stayed on display at for a while.   We are now very good friends.   In fact she was the one who discovered I emitted hypersonic waves and flashed in the UV spectrum.   Using this knowledge and the help of some of her other friends she built the first translator that gave me back a real ‘voice’.   Without her help I wouldn’t be talking with you tonight.

Host, “That sounds like a story of its own.   While I and our audience would love to hear more, I’m afraid we are out of time.   Stay tuned.   Next on Arts Network, Classics will be viewing and discussing many of Saiya’s early works as a landscape artist.”

Aww, that was beautiful.  Really creative transformation, done really well!

Final form: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15877211/