Topic: What do you say to someone who doesn't understand the appeal

Whenever I see D-Man's stuff or other hypersexual-type transformation posted on less extreme places like g.e-hentai, I often see this question asked. They aren't dismissive and are genuinely curious and don't seem to get any out of seeing this type of thing. So how would you begin to explain the appeal? Or I suppose in other words, what makes these kinds of transformations so appealing to you?

For me, like so many other fetishes, there is the aspect of ever increasing arousal to climax, or climaxes, and here it typically takes the shape in the form of literally multiplied arousal with additional sets of genitals and added sensuality. I feel like it requires a great sense of imagination and perspective to imagine what it would feel like to have additional genitals and limbs or entirely different body configurations as is oft the case of our storied protagonists. In that capacity, would you describe this as empathy? Or rather than getting off on imagining yourself transforming from the character's perspective, you get off on watching others transform, without the personal involvement?

I'd like to hear your answers.

Re: What do you say to someone who doesn't understand the appeal

I've been an avid fan of transformation but the twist of someone ending up as another of someone else, being twisted into something else....it's more than a turn on!

I've been a fan of transformation for a very long time. Heck, when I was a kid I always thought about how cool it'd be to turn into a shark or a different animal. I wrote my first TF story when I was ten, it was just one of those boy-becomes-dog stories. But I started getting into transformation more as a teenager, anthros and TGs and stuff. Then more bizarre stuff took my interest. I was sixteen when I drew a crappy stick figure comic of a college girl turning into a humanoid penis (the only non-stick figure in the comic). I never did more than that for over a year, until I saw this: http://okokokayokay.blogspot.com.au/201 … on-tv.html

That's when I really got into the sexual TFs. I kept searching all these different types of sexual TFs, eventually finding the works of Demon-Man, immortaltom and the like.

So to the point. I see sexualised transformations as both a fetish and a fascination. I'd give to see or better yet experience  the things that I see, read or write. The idea of being a well-endowed futanari appeals to me, but it'd be a huge leap greater if penis fingers, toes and nose or tongue were a part of that. Maybe if this were a perfect world, that could be achieved.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

I try to explain it as the giving up, either willingly or not, of your mind, body and soul as you become nothing more than sex in its purest and most carnal of forms, albeit through an unnatural and disturbing transformation. The appeal, for me, is the finality and fatality in many of these works eroticism. The fantasy of transforming into a creature with the sole purpose of pleasure and procreation is both thrillingly arousing and terrifying, especially considering that many of these works are horror. After all, your life as you know it is ending the moment the transformation begins. Do you pray or wish to retain some of your humanity and have to cope with your deformity(s), or do you hope that you become nothing more than a mindless beast after the transformation is done?