1 (edited by finaro 2014-03-23 07:13)

Topic: My Transformation story ideas...

For a long time, I have been thinking about several transformation stories lately especially as for me personally, while I like Demon Man's theme of transforming or rather warping attractive women into the ultimate contrasts of themselves (grotesque monsters, etc) but the only thing I don't like is the permanency of it though. Actually I would prefer voluntary (please disrobe and step into the machine please) and extreme transformations actually.   Well here is some ideas I have.

1. A Magic show where people (mostly women) disrobe and they step into a machine or box or plateform which they transform into extreme grotesque abominations that don't resemble remotely anything human for shock value (well it's fun that we don't actually see them transforming) but after they done their 'performance' they transform back to their original selves intact.

2. A Factory where people willingly transform themselves into inanimate objects like tables, plates, chairs, shower curtains, etc.

3. Transformation as a way making "costumes", "props", etc 'obsolete' which they do it for films, tv shows, etc.

Even though if I was a good writer I would have written down these stories but unfortunately though I'm not though which I would accept any contributions to these ideas I would appreciate it.

Re: My Transformation story ideas...

I don't think the Belial universe deals with transformations about inanimate objects such as tables and chairs. But there are other places where you can find that kind of stuff: http://ordostsceri.deviantart.com/gallery/

Well...tastes differ. The ideas are for the most part quite interesting. smile

Myself I am not a fan of temporary TFs, they always seem pointless to me, as they lack the lifechanging impact of a permanent TF.
As Brande said, iannimate and temporary TFs are not really part of Belial, however, they are some solutions that come close (e.g. the Omnicopier creating living/organic mimicries of inanimate objects) and some magicians, ingenius alchemists and especially demons could perform certain temporary TFs or create a way to make the person turn back to normal.

Furthermore non-Belial ideas and stories are welcome here, too.

Yeah, forgot to mention the non-Belial section of the board, even if it doesn't have many inanimate stories yet.

5 (edited by finaro 2014-03-23 19:18)

Brande wrote:

Yeah, forgot to mention the non-Belial section of the board, even if it doesn't have many inanimate stories yet.

I meant Non-Belial actually.

Well as for grotesque creatures, here's what I'm thinking of (although none of them are sexual like Belial though).

http://hawanja.deviantart.com/art/Number-18-168062552

http://www.deviantart.com/art/grotesque … -303648545

Pretty much this entire gallery: http://scythemantis.deviantart.com/gallery/

http://www.bogleech.com/

I think you get the idea which the theme would be turning beautiful attractive women into extremely grotesque vomit inducing monsters/creatures to shock the audience of course though the only sexual thing is the disrobing presenting their nude bodies (to see how beautiful/attractive they look before) and the sensation of transformation. Of course though instead of mutations, I think it would be like magical morphings which would enable the possibility of them returning to their normal forms.

Well I also have other bizarre ideas remember the factory idea? Well what about a Toy Factory where women voluntary transform themselves into dolls (I mean not sex dolls but rather actual porcelain dolls), puppets, teddy bears, rocking horses,  toy soldiers, etc which they disrobe and they step into the strange funhouse like machine which their moans of pleasure are audible and out comes the object from the conveyer belt.

Also a "carnival"  which women transform themselves into carnivle theme stuff like Clown like creatures (which group of women disrobe and they slowly sink into quicksand like 'bubbling' ball pit like this while they sink they first act playfully, laughing  and commenting on the sensation while they're sinking and further down they go they erotically orgasm or asking each other "are you enjoying this?" with a few "oh yes/yeah" until they are fully 'submerged' which balls rumble and out comes the klowns...well this is inspired by a scene from "Killer Klowns from Outer Space" where it's hinted that some of the kidnapped women turned into female klowns except in the story though, they are not female clowns but rather resemble cartoony clowns with oversized mouths, hands, feet, wearing bizzare clown attire), Balloons, Freak Creatures, etc

Lastly, Women actors volunteer in a bizzare show which they are transformed into creatures resembling these or telltubby like creatures which the show is full of surrealism that is not for kids. Well of course like I said before that transformations can replace costumes, props, etc in films, tv shows, etc.

Clown TFs are something I write a lot of (but I don't share them with Belial, since they aren't sexual, well, not all of them anyway) and can be quite weird and fun.

7 (edited by finaro 2014-03-25 03:26)

darkdonny wrote:

Clown TFs are something I write a lot of (but I don't share them with Belial, since they aren't sexual, well, not all of them anyway) and can be quite weird and fun.

Hmm...well if you do requests, maybe you can write one for me (well that is Non-Belial)? Regarding the same description I gave with the bubbling ball pit being the "Transformation" center and also alternatively have nude women going through a funhouse like machine which they're turned into different set of clowns there as well.

Basically I have a idea of a bizarre carnival where attendees willingly and voluntary transformed into carnival themed things like clowns, balloons, freaks, etc...or maybe strictly stick to bizarre looking looking clowns.

finaro wrote:
darkdonny wrote:

Hmm...well if you do requests, maybe you can write one for me (well that is Non-Belial)? Regarding the same description I gave with the bubbling ball pit being the "Transformation" center and also alternatively have nude women going through a funhouse like machine which they're turned into different set of clowns there as well.

Basically I have a idea of a bizarre carnival where attendees willingly and voluntary transformed into carnival themed things like clowns, balloons, freaks, etc...or maybe strictly stick to bizarre looking looking clowns.

Well, I don't take requests for stories wholesale. sometimes i put out a call for stuff when I write (like i did with Morben stuff for Belial)

good ideas though.

Speaking of Morben, anything new flowing in that beautiful brain of yours?

darkdonny wrote:
finaro wrote:
darkdonny wrote:

Well, I don't take requests for stories wholesale. sometimes i put out a call for stuff when I write (like i did with Morben stuff for Belial)

good ideas though.

Maybe it's possible that you may have already wrote a story like that (well specifically, attractive women disrobing and stepping into some machine that turns them into hideously cartoonish clowns) ? if so can link it?

Well speaking of Morben...I think it would be possible if you can write a non-Belial story about a magician that runs a transformation magic show that turns willing women volunteers into hideous creatures (of course they get turned back to humans though unlike in Belial)?

Well, as for clown tales, here is my collection of stories on deviantart that fit that mold.
http://darkdonny.deviantart.com/gallery/24129280

I think that the magic show would be a great idea for a story.

13 (edited by finaro 2014-03-31 04:28)

darkdonny wrote:

Well, as for clown tales, here is my collection of stories on deviantart that fit that mold.

Although probably none of those stories are anything I have in mind though especially anything about willing volunteers disrobing and stepping into some plateform/machine/etc to be transformed (perhaps the same with the magic show)....or maybe you can write one though or maybe you could point one out.

finaro wrote:
darkdonny wrote:

Although probably none of those stories are anything I have in mind though especially anything about willing volunteers disrobing and stepping into some plateform/machine/etc to be transformed (perhaps the same with the magic show)....or maybe you can write one though or maybe you could point one out.

If you want willing volunteers, check out the Prom Night series of stories. there are a few of them in there. they won't be turned back at the end though. I used to write stories like that, but I've ventured more into the realm of permanent transformations, for the most part.

15 (edited by finaro 2014-03-31 22:39)

darkdonny wrote:
finaro wrote:
darkdonny wrote:

If you want willing volunteers, check out the Prom Night series of stories. there are a few of them in there. they won't be turned back at the end though. I used to write stories like that, but I've ventured more into the realm of permanent transformations, for the most part.

Well not only it's a needle in a heystack and I checked each one and I think I've seen none of what I was thinking of though (unless I'm missing something).

You know, I think I may have a request, maybe you could write a magic show related story with one of the transformations being clowns (separate from Clowntopia).

Or maybe you can write a another clowntopia story that fully involves willing volunteers disrobing nude before transforming if it's possible...

finaro wrote:
darkdonny wrote:
finaro wrote:

Well not only it's a needle in a heystack and I checked each one and I think I've seen none of what I was thinking of though (unless I'm missing something).

You know, I think I may have a request, maybe you could write a magic show related story with one of the transformations being clowns (separate from Clowntopia).

Or maybe you can write a another clowntopia story that fully involves willing volunteers disrobing nude before transforming if it's possible...

I like your ideas to a point, but I don't take requests for stories wholesale.

BTW darkdonny I found this which is very similar what I'm talking about: http://tf-circus.deviantart.com/gallery/

It's kinda like that but except though, the volunteers disrobe and they step into some fun house like machine or sink into a ball pit which they turn into caricature clowns.

18 (edited by finaro 2014-05-12 00:26)

I was thinking of the (Toy) Factory idea I came up with some ideas.

A female scientist in the late 19th century invented a 'convertor machine' which she first tests the machine turning random objects into different objects, which then started testing on animals to see if it works on living things like turning a dog into a object which actually proved successful which she decided to test willing volunteers to them into objects (of course they can be turned back though) which until one day she is approached by a industrialist to use her invention to turn willing people into objects to sell them in markets which she agrees and of course the scientist one day uses her own invention to turn herself into basically a creepy punch like puppet which today she now sits as a 'time capsule' which people can turn her back into her original form in that particular year which when she turned back, she is the same age as she was turned.

Of course that's the 'history' of it.

Now the actual story is about willing volunteers (mostly women) who have transformation fetishes disrobing nude, stepping into the conveyer belt into the convertor machine which they orgasm as they are transformed into random objects like tables, toys, accessories, picture frames, etc.

Of course transformations can be 'permanent' if they're left unchanged of course but they can always be turned back by a separate machine though.

Well in short, I've been thinking using transformations as a 'time capsule' which people turn themselves into inanimate objects which they sit there for a certain amount of time (like for years) until they are turned back into their original forms with them unaged.

19 (edited by finaro 2015-03-23 03:36)

Well I have a another idea which involves a Amusement Park or a 'Haunt' where attendees strip nude to go through the whole attraction which the "challenge" is make it through unchanged, well since everything is consensual and all the 'actors' are transformees maybe perhaps they only transform willing attendees...since the desire to be changed is rather irresistible actually which maybe only 1 of 5 attendees get's transformed in each 'floor' until one remains unchanged in the last floor...