Topic: Server move

I'm considering moving the forum to another server this weekend. There will be a short donwtime, but hopefully no other problems or changes (well, apart from smaller hosting costs for me :-) ) That means the internet address stays the same.

Furthermore, i want to update the OS and switch the forum software in the following weeks, probably to fluxbb. I chose fluxbb because it's a fork of the currently running software, punbb. I've already tested the migration and it's no big deal, but some plugins doesn't work in the new version and i have to find replacements.

I would be glad if someone could help me, adapting the themes and testing the new plugins. If that someone(s) have UNIX and PHP-experience it would be even better.

The move is necessary because the old software has no security updates anymore and getting more and more out of date.

Re: Server move

I agree this needs to happen I rarely post but I wanted to bring up that over the last couple of days when ever I come onto the forum my computer has gotten attacked by malware

Re: Server move

I checked the code. The forum is malware free.

Your malware infections couldn't come from here.