Topic: E-Mail blocked again

It seems we are blocked again by Google, Yahoo and other big E-Mail providers. I'll open up the registration without E-Mail confirmation for a while, until the issue is resolved.

(Be aware of additional spammers)

Re: E-Mail blocked again

I'll keep an eye out.

Re: E-Mail blocked again

To nikita:
Thank you very much. With the registration could worked without E-Mail confirmation, I could register today.

From the last year, I used could not register as the auto registration email never arrived, so as when I email to the forum administrator for seeking help, I never received any reply and did not know if any forum administrator had received my email.

I had used Yahoo!, Hotmail, Gmail and the situation went on, with the auto registration email never arrived I did not know if they were blocked. I never received any reply from the forum administrator, so I did not know if any forum administrator had received my email or if my email had arrived at the forum administrator's email. (When I tried to email to seek help, I had found two forum administrator's email address in these monthes: legendsofbelial@gmail.com and legendsofbelial@web.de)

Beside the user's own setting for filter or blocking, email providers had their own standards for what they should block and work out as advanced filter mechanic, and so the auto registration email or the forum administrator's reply never arrived could be the fault of the email providers.

The communicatation non available situation went on until I registered at LOB's Yahoo! Group and told the group owner (szorr2002) for my problem.

Thank you nikita and szorr2002. The two of you helped me done the registration successfully.

I was a member of the zetaboard old forum.
I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.