Re: The Facility, RP, repost

Original Poster: Darth_Lust

Alex

After my changes of the fruits in the branch-like vine of my head-flower, with the wave of pain/pleasure, i feel that my legs are fusing to become stem/stalk with roots (a lot), it doing very difficult to me to walk but not to be planted me in a wheeled pot, it is necessary to carry me to Dr. Lansing

My arms splits becoming thorned vines, and gains the ability to control plants near me, in this moment, i noted that Kitten is not more Cat because she ate one of my fruits, she is more like me, ie she is more plant than human, i send her soothing thoughts of her human change plant and a message to come to me and somehow linked or connected to me

In my exotic body plant, it grows more flowers or another plant-like features with big blood thorns in my waxy skin, the thorns of my fingernails changing to more exotic

And finally my last changes of all my body were to an exotic plant with differents colours to attracts insects or somethings in all my exotic body plant, like this

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vcr9WxGAaik/T … xotica.jpg

Vineseon

I got up in the dark room without remember nothing about my life present, i only have memory fragments (a cat, a running, a sex-monster and last a fruit being bitten by a completely different person to me), i look around me and i see a fruit bitten similar to the fragment, but i can't remember anything except Katherine or Kitten, they or similar were old friends of me but i can't remember

Only a name, that is Vineseon, i think i am that Vineseon, because i see my body and it has some vines, red blood thorns, when i wake up to walk, i felt to the floor because i have others feet, my hands-claws are similar to my feets, i listen a...

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And when i turn back to see what is that noise, i see in my back a strange kind of cat, it's only a ball of fur, with eyes and ears of cat and a wet vagina, and six short penis tentacles uncurl providing the strange cat or fur ball with locomotion. I prove to walk with my new fingers (three in total in foots and hands-claws) in all fours, and i advance before i felt again

Without thinking, i continue walking in all fours, and i go out of the dark room, because i listen a voice in my mind like a mother saying to me

"Please come Vineseon, I need help. I have lost my legs and need to be put in soil like a normal plant"

I see all the rest of my strange body and see that i have four breasts of sized equal small (a-cup), in a moment my neck gains flexibility and is more long, with my abdomen looks that i am pregnant, but i don't know why, i note some flowers in my head, and others vines of my back

I have red blood thorns in my vines, and at the tip of the vines i see a drop of paralitic venom, that i know directly without anyone say to me, in my lower body, small flowers go out between the bar-like texture, with two stubby branches grow in the middle of my back. I see that vagina and asshole are sealed by the bark-like flesh

In the sides of my body new, i see that my tails changes to other vines very similar to my vines on my shoulders, and go out in the tip of them a pair of eyes

I go out of the dark room, and see two men, two changed women and my mother, immediately i go to my mother and say very nervously hiding me between her waxy roots

Who... are... these... people..., Mother...?, what... is... doing...a strange... cat in my... back? and why... these... people look... at me... very strangely, mommy?

The pain and pleasure continue in alternating waves as I lose the last of my human features.
My legs cramp painfully again. This time they slowly fuse together into a single large stem, robbing me of my ability to walk. My eye is forced higher on my body by my repositioning mouth. My mouth moves from the bottom of my belly to the front, growing larger as it moves. As my roots grow in and search for soil, I know I will need be planted forever more. Unless the antidote is powerful enough to reverse these extreme changes. I would scream if I could when my hands rip apart. Each finger becoming a seperate vine. My arms soon tear apart all the way to the shoulder.

As a wave of pleasure washes over me I become aware of the other plants near me. I realise I can control them to a limited extent. I sense another mind though this plant link. It is, or was Kitten. Eating my fruit must have causes her gain plant-like attributes. I try to let her know through the link that becoming a plant isn't so bad, as long as you can move at least.

But as the cockupines in my belly continue release transformative cum, so do my changes. My skin itches like crazy as many new thorns grows, covering my vines. The thorns that used to be my fingernails grow much larger and become hollow. A gland that produces a paralytic venom becomes connected to the hollow thorns. I feel the strangest orgasm I have ever had when several new flowers blossom. As my changes finally wind down, my flowers change shape and color becoming more exotic. My torso loses its human curves becoming a more simple shape.

Now able to sense Katherine's new name (Vineseon), I call to her and ask for help. I can feel myself slowly weakening, the longer I remain unplanted the worse it becomes.

When the odd four legged half plant creature (that used to be Katherine) emerges, I feel an odd maternal connection to her. Her memory seems to have been seriuosly affected by her changes. She refers to me as her mother (in a way I guess I am), she seems quite scared and full of questions. I try to explain as best I can who everone is and what happened. I am unsure about the "cat" but the fur reminds of Puffy, Katherine's cat.

I direct Vineseon how to help me. Retrive the largest planter she can find and place it on a rolling palet. Stack a couple bags of soil on the palet as well and bring it back. Put two bags of soil in the planter. Lift me into it, placing my roots into the soil. Then spread the remaining soil around me. Fortunately, Miranda helps her with much of the process shortening it considerably.

While they do this for me I use my computer to "speak" with the others. It is more difficult to operate with vines, but I mange. I assure them Alex is still in here mostly intact. I also inform them that my new form will allow us to pass though the jungle without difficulty or risk.

Once I am firmly planted we enter the Jungle.

Vineseon

My mother Alex say to me while i am helping her to soil her in a pot, with the help of her friend Miranda and Sam, because they are two friends, not one, that i understand after a while that i am not pregnant because i don't know it but i know that the cat was the cause of my pregnant

She (Alex, my mother) say that be a plant is not really bad, and i take her other fruit, but i don't want now to bite it, i say hi a little less nervous to the people that My Mother presents me

- Deckard, the boss here (be careful with him, my Mother say to me mentally, he is dangerous)

- Jessom, the mercenary (of moment, maintain far from he)

- Miranda-Sam, the two women fused (you can trust them two)

- And Kinsley, a survivor (you can trust her but i am not sure of tell her all)

I saw that my mother is more beautiful that in the past in her state in the pot with more exotics colors, and more exotic, but i know there were more friends in her mind but she didn't say it to me, because sure she has her reasons

When she is ready soiled in a pot, we (all) come into the jungle all the time with my mother next, but i didn't know that the rifle that Katherine (an old friend) had before, stay in the floor of the dark room changing to a mutant plant immobile

I was looking for a dead body of a cockupine, and i found it hidden between a desk and the wall, bited only a single piece of my mother's fruit and sucked a little of the cum of the cockupine when they didn't see me and i changed a little more...

Miranda

While I am glad my new form allows me much greater freedom of movement, the speed at which it became almost "normal" is very disturbing. According to Alex the antidote is not too far away now. I hope it won't be to late.

Distracted by Alex's changes I don't see Kitten wander off. Alex's body spasms as she slowly transforms becoming a beautiful and dangerous looking plant. She completely loses the ability to move on her own and any recognizable human traits. I fight to contain the tears. I fear Alex might be completely lost this time.

Then the strange four legged part plant creature shows up. The fur ball on it's back has kitten's fur and it seems more scared than aggresive. It talks to the Plant that was Alex and calls her mother. The Plant seems to respond in a way I can't hear, but it is enough to give for me to hope for Alex. If there is any chance she is still okay in that new body I have to help her and get her to the antidote ASAP. I help the new creature, Vineseon, find a way to put Alex into soil and yet be mobile. While planting Alex I can't stop myself from wondering what it would be like to penetrate her many flowers with my penis-tentacles. I do my best to quash the thoughts before they wake Sam.

Alex uses her computer to talk again. She tries to sound calm and confident, but I can tell (mostly by what she avoids saying) that something is wrong she isn't quite the same and she knows it. And she is afraid that she has lost something she can never get back.

As we approach the jungle that dominates this chamber the plants seem to move away from Alex, parting. Giving us a relatively clear path in.

Kyle

Laying on the floor sated and nearly overwhelmed by the sensations of dozens of new cocks, Kyle wonders what drove him to such a reckless act.

Suddenly, the remaining cockupines panic and flee. A "hand" rests gently on his shoulder. In a sudden rush of sensations most of the new cocks retact and disappear, restoring his predatory form. A voice speaks inside his head.

Rise my Knight and be reborn. Come, serve your Queen, we have much work to do. First you must meet your Sisters, they have important news. And then we introduce you to your army.

Kyle rises and obediently follows Hir Highness

Vineseon

I sense that my mother is more exotic and beautiful than others days, but something has worried her. I start a mentally conversation with her

Mother, why are you worry? who were Kyle, and Ashley? were they your friends?

Is there any other issue that concerns you most, mother, like the antidote?

While i ask her, i sense in my face, feets and arms legs, the changes of the cockupine and the fruit plant to look closer to my mother plant with cockupines traits

Deckard

All the cum of the cockupines don't touch me after i attacked the cockupines that Kyle got up before, i saw that all the members of the group are changing

Jessom discovered his cock in his hand palm, as he scratches it felt too good. And he started to masturbating and sensing his biiiig cock in his palm

Before he starts to go crazy by the cum of his masturbated cock-palm, i gave him a slap on his face and say to him (Jessom)

Don't touch this, if you do not want to see you dead before charging, do you understand this, "Orc"? and you put in the first line

I say "Orc" with angry and treachery and tinkle to him

I saw a four-legged creature go out of a dark room similar to the cockupines and plant, and see that she/he put next to Alex, i ask to Alex

Who is this creature, Alex? she or he is similar to you, explain me or i kill her immediately¡¡¡ and don't try to lie to me. I don't like last minute changes

After that, i saw Kinsley changes, Miranda-Sam changes and Alex final changes to a exotic plant

Now i am very angry and i break some changes small plant while Alex explain to me of that creature similar to her

Jessom

All the cum of the cockupine that i killed from Kinsley touched me, i saw that all the members of the group are changing, my hands scratches it felt too good. And i starts to masturbating and sensing my biiiig cock in my palm

Before i start to go crazy by the cum of my masturbated cock-palm, i sensed a slap on my face with these angry and treachery words (Deckard)

Don't touch this, if you do not want to see you dead before charging, do you understand this, "Orc"? and you put in the first line

I saw a four-legged creature go out of a dark room similar to the cockupines and plant while i finished abruptly of masturbate, i say to Deckard with angriest in my words

Yes, Sir!!

After that, i put in the first line, before Deckar, while i think

Hopefully a carnivorous plant would eat Deckard and turns him into a small rat that i can crush with my own hands

Vineseon

After i drinked some cum of the cockupine, i felt a pressure in my mouth, my lips were fusing to a loooooooooooooooooooooong sting-cock like a sting of a wasp but in this case it is of a cockupine, i can't talk from now normally, i can only talk with my mother Alex mentally

I can use my sting-cock to penetrate more in the vaginas of the women and men, it is long 18 - 22 cm more or less

But in a moment, i feel a pressure on my back that i can't see by my own, i asked to my mother mentally

Mommy, can you tell me what's happens on my back? i sense a pressure there...

When i say this, i note more changes on my nipples of my breasts a-cup, they changes to flowers-nipples like, and i say again to my mother mentally but i see that she is all female, and i asked again to the air mentally

Can anyone pollinate my flowers-nipples, please?, i need some pressure there and i need now

Vinis answering me mentally

I can pollinate yourrrrrrrrrr nipples-flowers if you like Vineseon

I say to Vinis/Puffy directly mentally

Then, what are you waiting for? pollinate me Now!

Vinis/Puffy

It is wonderful to hear Master speak to me again. An Master is asking for my help I couldn't be happier.
So I say back, I can pollinate yourrrrrrrrrr nipples-flowers if you like Vineseon

Using my new feets, I hang under master. Once I feel safe, I put four of my feets into Master's flower-nipples.
This makes Master happy, so I am happy to.

Vineseon asks about Kyle and Ashley. And then the antidote as well. It is almost too painful to think about right now.

Yes, they were mother's friends. It feels weird calling myself mother. Mother is just sad because she has lost much in her search for grandpa. She hopes the antidote will help her get some of it back.

Being planted in a pot and uable to move for myself is very fustrating. My body has become so stiff and plant-like, I can barely even bend anything except my vines. I want to leap out of this pot and run, but I'm not sure I even know how to do that anymore. "Standing" around passively is all I can do now. It feels too natural. I can almost feel small parts of me slipping away.

I am startled from my revelry by my "daughter", she is changing some more. She has lost the ability to speak like me. And her nipples bloom into flowers like mine once did.

But that is not all, as the furball moves to dangle from her underside a lump grows from her back. It grows like the first violet flower grew on me and a similar postion (on her back instead of chest though). Its larger than most of my flowers and pink-white in color.

I reach out to Vineseon with a vine and stroke her flower saying, It will be okay my child. The antidote will be able to bring back much of what you have lost as well.

When I touch Vineseon's newest flower, I can sense the echoes of pleasure from her and I know her petals share the same sensitivity as mine.

Vineseon

I see Vinis walk to my nipples-flowers, and i sense new pleasure in my nipples-flowers and grows it size to more big my nipples-flowers, but when Mother say to me that Kyle and Ashley were old friends but losts them, i sense her biiiiig sadness, and i go to her to hugging and cuddling consoling my mother

I sense the flower grows in my back, seeing in my mind very exotic with its colors (pink and white), and when my mommy touch my flower on my back, the pleasure attacks me with more strong, and shouted a mental shout of pleasure that hit my mommy

I say to her between the pleasure

¡¡Nooo, i will stay with you for always like plants that we are, mommy!! ¡¡We enjoy with great pleasure our changes!! ¡¡We must show and make them understand that our plant pleasure is better than theirs, mommy!!

!!Please, enjoy with me our future like plants we are Mommy, do it for your daughter¡¡

CummingLust, SisterCumming, CumSister and SisterCum

After the four sisters of Lust and Latex received the orders of Hir HIGHNESS to find any unspecified evidence pointing to the insidious force, they went through the facility in groups of two.

CummingLust and SisterCumming on the one part and on the other, CumSister and SisterCum. In all moments they communicate telepathic with their sisters, until the first pair came into a dark room that were a dead corpse of a sex-monster, and take a unidentified object that shi (CummingLust) discover immediately that it was the object that they find, CummingLust say telepathic with hir others sisters

CumSister and SisterCum come back to our position, we found that we were looking for...

The two groups joined again with pleasure and latex cum to all the members, and went to the room that are Hir HIGHNESS and hir army, but they see a stranger

It was a man or a woman with traits of lizard or predator, with vertical pupils, claws, a long line of cocks in hir back scaled, a tail finished in a cock, all the sisters shouts but Hir HIGHNESS say telepathic to their

Stay calm, Sisters, Shi is our new member or Knight of our army, hir new name is Razorback, before known by Kyle, greet hir as shi deserves less you CummingLust

You have an object that I want very much to have in my hands, give it to me

Here you have, Hir HIGHNESS