1 (edited by dezfrost 2015-09-28 03:22)

Topic: Daniel's change pt1 and p2

Edit: i'll be posting my future stories here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dezfrost/
I hope you guys enjoy this.  It  might still be littered in grammatical errors, but hopefully, it's at a readable state smile
---------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1:

Tryserium Syrum- Daniel
Test Subject:  Subject 4403 -Daniel Turner. Light brown hair, blue eyes. Toned athletic frame. Height is 5’11’’
Consented y/n: n
Test no: 3465
Description of process and outcome:

The experimental serum is designed to transform humans into animals. This particular vial will turn Subject 4403, into a canine, particularly of a larger Bernese Mountain Dog. Unfortunately, the serum has not been perfected, and the transformation will not be pleasant for the Subject. The main issue is that the anatomy will not be preserved during the transformation. Meaning that the hind legs of the subject will change into the front legs of the canine. The Subject’s hind quarters will develop into a fully working head of a canine. The front quarters of Subject 4403, (the arms and head) will turn into the hind quarters of a canine. The process is divided into 6 stages, of varying weeks. The individual stages will be explained in greater detail:

Stage 1- Organ reorganization- Length of stage: 2 weeks
The mouth of the subject will slowly lose its properties, and transform into the anus of the canine. The esophagus, and stomach of the subject will become the intestines. And the subject’s intestines will become the stomach, and the esophagus of a canine. The subject’s anus will temporarily be changed into a mouth that is a hybrid of a human and dog, this will allow the subject eat and maintain sustenance. The temporary mouth will not protrude past the subject’s buttocks. This initial transformation will become complete in two to three days. During the remaining first week, and the second week, the rest of the internal organs will slowly migrate into the proper position of a canine. The Subject’s lungs are the only exception, as a set of canine lungs will develop co-existing with the human lungs. The human lungs will cease functioning when the subject’s nose has been absorbed into the hind quarter of the canine. 

Stage 2- Reproductive organs- Length of stage: 2 weeks
    A set of canine genitalia will develop where the collar bones meet. We have decided to keep Subject 4403 a male for now. The canine genitalia will be placed upside down, with the sheath and penis facing below the set of testicles. The subject’s human genitalia will remain functional, co-existing the canine genitalia for a temporary amount of time.

Stage 3- miscellaneous- Length of stage: 1 week
    During this week, the Subject will experience minor changes. The top of the Subject’s hands, and feet, will start developing dog pads. Fur follicles will start appearing throughout the body, but hair will not start growing until a few weeks in. The hair that the subject is currently possessing, (i/e head, pubic, armpit) will start changing into coarser fur of a canine. A tailbone will develop where the neck, meets the subject’s back. The posterior mouth will start bulging out, as the Subject’s two human buttocks will merge into one. Near the end of this stage, the subject will lose the ability to self-balance. The bone structures are unaffected, the subject will be unable to walk using his legs. Though he may still be capable of using the wall as an aid.

Stage 4- Growth of canine head- Length of stage: 5 weeks
    Expected to be the most confusing part for the subject. The hind quarters will bulge out, and will begin developing into a canine head, complete with fur. This initial process should take one week. The canine’s senses (eyes and hearing) will not be operational until week two. The temporary hybrid mouth, will change into its final form of a canine muzzle. Canine lungs will develop around this time, allowing the subject to have two sets of lungs. The canine’s olfactory sense will be in operation, allowing the subject’s olfactory senses to be greatly enhanced on the canine head.  During week three, the ears, and eyes should have fully developed, allowing the subject to see with two sets of eyes, and hear with two sets of ears. It is expected that the subject will be overloaded with the doubled sensory stimuli, and will be too disorienting for the subject. But he is expected to adapt. The Subject’s brain, and the canine brain will temporary be linked through the spinal cord, and will act as one. No physical changes during week 4 and 5, but this will allow the subject to acclimate to his temporary condition. His canine brain will slowly take over, the subject is expected to start showing personality traits of a dog. But it is not until the human brain is fully absorbed, that the canine will act, and be a canine.

Stage 5- Bone reorganization- Length of stage: 3 weeks
    During the first week of stage three, the subject’s tailbone protrusion will develop into a complete tail. The subject’s human genitalia will become absorbed by the body. Subject’s fingers and toes will begin developing claws on the underside of the hand, and feet respectively. Ribs will start migrating towards the head of the canine. On week two, fingers will slowly become the toes of the canine, the wrist will be locked in the upside down position, to allow the pads at the top of the hand to make contact with the ground. The bones in the arm will start rearranging to become hind legs. The humorous will become the femur, and the ulna and radius will become the fibula and tibia. The process will be repeated in reverse on the other side. By the end of week two, the subject’s arms should fully resemble hairless canine hind legs, and the subject’s legs should fully resemble canine front legs.
On week three, the human neck will start to be absorbed by the body. But the head will remain.

Stage 6- Head Absorption- Length of Stage: 2 weeks
    During week one, dog fur is expected to sprout throughout the areas of the skin not covered yet, Including the facial area of the subject’s human head. The ears and nose will cease all functions and become absorbed into the head. The human lungs will also cease functioning. The eyes will remain operational during this phase. The body will also begin absorption of the head, this process will lead into week two. During week two, the subject will lose all sense of his human self, will become acting like a canine
The final step is for the Subject’s eyes to cease functioning and be absorbed into the canine’s buttocks.
The newly turned canine will maintain this form, for upwards of a year. Subject will then be returned to his human self, and will be given a memory wipe. He will be returned to his family, under the pretense of being abducted by a cartel.

2 (edited by dezfrost 2015-09-26 07:51)

Re: Daniel's change pt1 and p2

PART 2
The last thing I remember was walking back from water polo practice. I remember seeing a white van pull up in front of me, and two men got out. One got behind me, and before I could make sense of what was happening, I was already dragged into the van. I do remember putting up a fight as they tried to restrain me. I clearly remember kicking one of the dudes in the face, I saw my flip flop fly off in the process. Immediately after that, I felt a prick on my neck, and I think I blacked out. I don’t remember the rest of the trip.  I awoke in what looked like a hospital room, I still had my tank top and shorts from water polo practice, no underwear, I kinda had a habit of skipping that. The walls were white, with grey tiles, one corner of the floor had turf grass, I’m not sure why. There was a bare mattress on the adjacent corner of the room, about half a foot off the ground. But it was too small for me. On the opposite corner, there were two doggy bowls firmly attached to the ground, one filled with water, and one with what looked like smashed meatloaf. There was a small trap door above each bowl, I guess they are used to refill the bowls. One wall had a large metal door on one side, with a large one-way mirror on the other. I inspected the mirror and door, it was solidly built, and no way would I be able to break out. This room looked oddly sterilized, and looked extremely expensive. This isn’t the work of regular thugs.

Stage 1
     I didn’t eat nor drink anything on the first day, I sat on the mattress, with my arms around my feet. I don’t think I had much sleep either, because my teeth were really bugging me. After not eating for over a day, I developed a strong hunger, I walked towards the mystery meat. I refused to bend down like an animal in order to eat. I used my hands and brought the food to my mouth. I was eating the same shit I give to my dog, I nearly threw up the instant my tongue touched the food. But I was hungry, I needed to keep my strength, so I can overpower the person that comes right through that door. I noticed that I had trouble swallowing, I was hungry as fuck, but my throat had a hard time getting the food to my stomach. I couldn’t eat much.

I had braces many years ago when I was little, the feeling of my teeth being twisted sucked, and it was the same feeling I was experiencing now. I was passing the time by pushing my front teeth with my tongue, it also alleviated the pain a little. I pushed too hard once, and my front tooth cleanly fell off with a slight “thud”. I nearly jumped out of the mattress, what the fuck happened. As the hours passed, more teeth started to follow suit.
By the morning of the third day, I had lost all my teeth. The skin under my tongue had gotten thicker, or my tongue had gotten smaller, as it lacked the dexterity my tongue had always had. I also had lost the dexterity in my lips, they felt tougher. By the afternoon, my lips were permanently affixed in an ‘O’ shaped. I shoved my finger to feel inside my mouth, my tongue was still there, but the skin was fully connected to the bottom of my mouth. I was still pretty hungry, so I stood up from the mattress and walked over to the food bowl. My butt felt weird, but I didn’t care at that moment. I tried stuffing the meat into my mouth, I couldn’t taste anything, I used my left hand to pry open my closed lips, as I shoved food in with my right. It was worse than before, no food would go down my throat, period. As I sat on the tile floor next to the bowl, nearly in tears, I felt a weird sensation in my asshole. I squirmed and jumped up. I explored my butt area with my hands, making my way towards my center. My asshole was slightly protruded, it connected my two buttcheeks in the center. The opening was a bit bigger than usual, the surrounding anus was not as muscular. I stopped exploring then, not because I wasn’t curious, but because I didn’t want to have my fingers smelling like shit. And the only way to clean them, was through a water bowl. My only source of drinking water.

A day later, my mouth had become a complete anus. I would explore the inside ‘cavern’ of my mouth with my fingers, and noticed that it would get smaller and smaller every time I would check. My old asshole had turned into a fully formed mouth, but it didn’t have human teeth. They were sharp like a dog. My ‘new’ mouth didn’t protrude past my butt, but it was extremely uncomfortable to sit on my butt, as my weight would put too much pressure on my ‘front teeth’, I resorted to laying on my side for most of the day. My new tongue was much longer and slimmer than my old tongue, it felt weird having so much dexterity with it. And I hate to admit it, but I would put my hands inside of my shorts, and lick my hands with my ass-mouth…I liked the taste. Eating was the most humiliating experience (oh boy was I wrong!) I dealt with. I would take my shorts off and squat with my back facing the food bowls, and use my hands to put the food in my ass-mouth. Again, I would lie to you if I said I didn’t enjoy licking my hands clean. I later started licking the floor, it was super gross, but I enjoyed it a bit too much. When I felt that I had enough, I would put my shorts on to prevent myself from licking the floor, it was that hard to resist.
I think around a day later, I woke up with the sudden urge to pee. I walked towards the corner with the turf, and did my business as usual. I was still kind of sleepy, but the sensation I got next woke me up like never before. I felt lumps running up my throat, my heart sank, I should have known this would come sooner or later. I bent downward, with my knees resting on the border between the tile and the turf, my hands were resting on the turf floor, and I prepared for what was coming next. The sensation of using your neck muscles and ass-mouth to push poop was a different experience. I moved my head as close to the turf without touching it, and used my newly repurposed muscles to push the poop out. I could feel heat radiating on my face. My nose being less than an inch away, had front seat tickets to the shit-smell show. Now that was the most humiliating experience!

Around a week passed, I had gotten pretty comfortable with my reversed entrance and exit. I had developed an appetite for the dog food, and looked forward to it every time the latch would open to refill my bowl. I had stopped using my hands to feed my ass-mouth, and just ate directly off the bowl, by squatting on top of it. Drinking water was a cool experience, my ass-tongue would form into a spoon-like shape, and slurp the water up, just like a dog. Pooping was not so bad anymore, I would hold my breath when I pooped, which made it a bit more tolerable. I also noticed that every time I would poop, my feces looked less human, and more animal like. Luckily for me, the lack of butts on my face meant no cleanup. My obsession with licking my hands and floor had evolved to licking anything my ass-tongue could reach. I would stand, with my upper body bending down towards my toes, and walk parallel to the wall, licking as I walked from one side to the next. The mirror was higher than my bent self could reach. I would do a handstand with my back against the wall, as my butt just barely reached the mirror, and I would lick the living crap out of it. I couldn’t stop myself. I liked crawling backwards, just licking things, I preferred to crawl backwards, not sure why. I would also squat with my heels touching my butt, and lick my feet and toes as far as my tongue could reach. While I was really grossed out by it, licking my feet was probably my favorite thing to lick. I forced myself to wear my shorts as a form of a chastity belt, but that did not stop me from licking my taint and underside of my nuts, and dick head. The feeling was incredible. I could make myself orgasm without using my hands, but using them alongside my tongue amplified the experience. I tried to give myself anal a few times…yeah I was that horny… but sadly, I couldn’t bend enough to achieve it.

A few days later I awoke with a weight on my chest, I looked down, and noticed a furry set of balls staring right back at me. Exploring it with my hands, I noticed that they were firmly attached to the upper part of my chest, they were so close to my face, I bet I could have lick them if I had a tongue there. I stood up, took my tank top off, and walked towards the mirror to get a better look. I had a set of furry brown nuts, and a sheath that was facing upside down. I checked with my ass-tongue to see if I still had my human genitalia, thankfully I still did. While looking at my new member, I noticed that my bellybutton had disappeared off my slim stomach, and my nipples had migrated south. They were around the same level where my belly button used to be. It caught my eye for a second, but I went back to looking at my new dog cock. My curiosity was at its peak, as I used my hands to pull out the penis hidden within the sheath, and I started stroking it. My dog cock was so huge! it was twice the size of my 6 inch human cock. Using both hands to stroke my new cock, I used my tongue to get my human cock to join in the J.O. party. The feeling of stroking my dog cock was so much pleasurable, my regular dick had nothing on my new bad boy. My mind was on three things for most of that week: Jacking off, Licking things, and Eating.
By the start of the second week with my new cock, I knew that I had to stop my obsessive J.O. and licking urges. But it was so hard to have the mental strength to abstain from that. I came to a self-compromise, I would leave my shorts on all day and night (I could do that now that my dog cock did all the peeing), and my tongue could lick my hands whenever I wanted. I could only jack-off with my regular cock. I only took my tank top off to pee, as-well. This worked for two days, until I awoke one morning with my tank top soaked in pre-cum. “fuck this” I thought, as I grabbed my hard canine member I twisted it around, so it was within an inch of my anus-mouth. I gave myself the best anal job in the world. So good, my cock go stuck in my ass-mouth for a solid hour after I came. No worries, I entertained myself with my regular cock while I waited for my canine one to get soft.

My leisure activities had slowed down when I noticed other changes had emerged. The top of my hands and feet had developed doggy pads, they were light brown and very coarse. My hair had started feeling ‘rougher’. No longer smooth and straight, like I had before. My light brown hair was getting darker, almost by the day, with patches of gold emergine. I noticed a bony growth behind my neck. My ass-mouth also grew longer, it was slowly developing into the shape of a muzzle, complete with a non-functioning nose. My ass-cheeks had merged into one. I knew more drastic changes were coming sooner, so I jacked-off every second my poor dicks would allow, who knew how long I had before I couldn’t. With a few anal jobs in between. I remember I woke up one morning with the sudden urge to lick the mirror, I tried getting up, but my legs were extremely wobbly. I used the wall as a support, but halfway there, I gave up trying to walk, and started to crawl. I couldn’t do a handstand anymore on my hands, so I had to settle with licking the floor. I broke down, I knew my days as a two legged walker had ended.
The biggest change that happened to me was a few weeks in. I woke up one morning, I stopped sitting on my butt long ago, because of my ass-mouth. But I still noticed a particular bulge at the back of my shorts. I stripped naked, and crawled to the mirror for a closer look. I had developed what looked like a complete dog head, with white and brown fur. The eyes and ears were not pronounced yet, but I could see that they were making their way out. The ass-muzzle area was fully developed, and I realized that all this morning, I’ve been breathing out of my ass-muzzle! I quickly switched my breathing to my regular nose, it still worked to my relief. Over the course of the day, I laid by my side, on the mattress, which oddly felt much bigger. I would occasionally catch myself breathing out of my muzzle, I would notice because I would smell odors so much clearer than ever before. The first thing I thought of, was to smell my own poop, I don’t know why, but that kept me busy for a while. Just crawling around the room backwards, with my new ass-nose leading the way, and smelling all sorts of wonderful smells, and licking things as-well.

A few days passed with no major changes other than my joints feeling stiff. But one morning, I woke up, and everything was in shades of grey! What the fuck! I could see a muzzle within my monochromatic eyesight. I freaked out, I thought my regular head had finally vanished. I immediately looked back, surprised that my new dog neck obeyed my command. I looked at my “behind” and was glad to see that my head was still there, it felt weird seeing myself from this angle. With my hands, I pried my human eyes open. I could see through them! I immediately became aware of what was happening. I was seeing the room with two sets of eyes! I collapsed on my side, I felt dizzy, seeing different things at different angles at the same time. My head (or should I say heads?) was hurting, I laid in bed for the better part of a day, with my eyes closed trying to make sense of everything. By the second day, I had somewhat adapted to seeing the room at different angles at the same time. Eating was a lot easier now. I had the sudden need to crawl around when I wasn’t jacking-off. I started out walking with my human head leading, and my dog head being the ‘caboose’. Though strangely enough, I felt more comfortable with my dog head being the ‘leader’, despite the worse eyesight. My body was also much more flexible, my dog head could easily reach my dog cock for some good licking. I would lick my dog cock, while using my two hands to jerk off my human cock. This carried on for a week or two. If I had the power to stop the change, it would be now. My two heads allowed me to see nearly everything, I had no blind spot. My enhanced hearing and smelling was crucial, and I don’t know how I lived 19 years without it. But all good things come to an end.

I woke up, my dog head would always wake up a few moments sooner before my human head. My human penis looked more like a vestigial nutsack than a reproductive organ now. I noticed that my fingers and toes had developed long black claws, on the opposite side of where my nails where. My joints were really stiff, grabbing my shorts with my hands while having dog claws facing inward felt really odd. I examined my hands and feet. My thumbs were a little closer to my wrists, same with my big toes. The dog pads on the top, and the claws at the bottom, meant that my hands would be used upside down at one point. My feet where much longer and slimmer, while my actual legs had shrunken, my toes started facing the other direction. Crawling, while still awkward, felt a bit more comfortable than before. My tail was now at full length, I could control it somewhat, but when I would get excited (which happened very easily now) or aroused, my tail would start wagging, and would thump against the back of my head. I wore my tank top to keep my tail locked across my back. I was starting to grow thick black and gold fur everywhere. Eventually, it got too hot to wear the last remaining symbol of my humanity.
I could sense that my transformation was nearly finished. A few days had passed, my human neck was no longer there, I would have to completely turn my bottom half if I wanted to look at something, but there was really no need, as I preferred using my dog head more. My human nose was no longer in my view, and I could see thick fur growing out of my human cheeks. I would occasionally use my dog head to inspect my ever disappearing human head, but it made me really sad. I avoided looking at it. I woke up one morning, fully expecting for my behind to see the world in color, but it didn’t happen. My eyes had permanently closed. On that very day, people in white suits came, I was excited to meet them. They took me to a family, where I became the family dog, I loved my new family, I would always play with the youngest one. About a year later, they took me back to the familiar hygienic room. And injected my with something, I was tired so I went to sleep.

3 (edited by dezfrost 2015-09-25 13:02)

I plan on writing more stories, if you guys are interested in reading them. I like slow changes, with lots of detail. But that's my preferences, I dont know what you guys would like to read

I certainly do! Great story.

That was great! Reminded a lot of https://www.furaffinity.net/view/8824486/ (illustrated by Demon-man in https://www.furaffinity.net/view/9787272/)
Would love to read more from you, I like having lots of detail.

Thanks big_smile