1 (edited by finaro 2014-04-11 03:33)

Topic: Non-Permanent Transformation stories

I wonder where stories of non-permanent transformations (where they back to their original human selves) can be found at and has anyone written them?

Well to be honest, I never really like the concept of permanent transformations because first of all it I would like people turn back to normal which they can tell the tale and second of all, what if people transformed for temporary reasons like simply transforming themselves to play as creatures/monsters in a film, or being "mascots" in a amusement park, or basically rendering props/costumes/etc 'obsolete'? Or simply a magic show where the magician performs a trick on the volunteer which they transform into any disgusting or bizarre creature you can think of but like all magic tricks they turn back to normal as well.

Also lastly, I always find the concept of permanently loosing your identity disturbing actually if this is how you're going to live for the rest of your existence.

Re: Non-Permanent Transformation stories

I think you have to realize, that in the Belial Universe most people want to be permanently changed.  They crave a sense of uniqueness that a transformation can grant, or maybe the simplicity it can bring (i.e. being transformed into a pet).  Some desire to control the TF, so they approach alchemists.  Some don't want to know what they will become, some they use D-cum and the like.  Some are victims who grow into their TFs (i.e. changed by avatars or demons). 

Pretty much everyone in the Belial universe is aware of transformations to some extent and therefore knows that even getting out of bed (or not) has a risk.

I'm unsure on how I feel about permanently losing my identity as well, but it's just as much a risk as anything else in Belial, so I just take the good with the bad.

I feel like I can agree with most of this, even though many of my stories focus on this.  While I find the idea of permanence to be pretty sexy, the actual real-life ramifications are terrifying. Which is probably why when I write a short story, the character isn't exactly enthused...  As for finding any stories on the Belial site, I doubt you could find many, and I don't really recall any at all. 

If you want to look elsewhere, I can give a couple suggestions, and links if you want.  I know http://cheesium.deviantart.com/ does a lot of temporary transformation stories, although most of them involve detachment, but he has a good amount of really weird stuff too.  On writing.com, there are several cyoa's based upon exchanging or morphing body-parts with little consequence.  Again, not a whole lot of extreme transformation where the person returns to normal, at least in my experience.

4 (edited by finaro 2015-02-08 03:28)

bobboled wrote:

I feel like I can agree with most of this, even though many of my stories focus on this.  While I find the idea of permanence to be pretty sexy, the actual real-life ramifications are terrifying. Which is probably why when I write a short story, the character isn't exactly enthused...  As for finding any stories on the Belial site, I doubt you could find many, and I don't really recall any at all. 

If you want to look elsewhere, I can give a couple suggestions, and links if you want.  I know http://cheesium.deviantart.com/ does a lot of temporary transformation stories, although most of them involve detachment, but he has a good amount of really weird stuff too.  On writing.com, there are several cyoa's based upon exchanging or morphing body-parts with little consequence.  Again, not a whole lot of extreme transformation where the person returns to normal, at least in my experience.

Which is a such a shame that Extreme Transformations with the person going back to normal is pretty much non-existent, I wonder if someone could write one here?

Also to be honest, I find permanent transformations a bit hard to read which is more of a tragedy than erotic though especially the lost of one's identity is very terrifying concept for me which is something I may not be comfortable with.

5 (edited by indigocarmine 2015-02-08 09:40)

I really like the permanent aspects to the Legends of Belial setting, but I often find really extreme transformations unpleasant or, as you say, a little tragic. I wasn't seeing a whole lot of the kind of stories I was really into, so I started to write the stories I wanted to see more of on the forum. Maybe you could try writing one yourself? If it is really good, others might be inspired to write more in that vein.

indigocarmine wrote:

I really like the permanent aspects to the Legends of Belial setting, but I often find really extreme transformations unpleasant or, as you say, a little tragic. I wasn't seeing a whole lot of the kind of stories I was really into, so I started to write the stories I wanted to see more of on the forum. Maybe you could try writing one yourself? If it is really good, others might be inspired to write more in that vein.

Unfortunately though I'm not a good writer myself though, of course though extreme transformations maybe unpleasant but I think the major point is transform someone who was previously attractive into something that completely contrasts who they were in their former selves for complete shock value because no one would ever thought believe that once beautiful woman would turn into a grotesque husk of writhing flesh or some cartoonish caricaturist parody or even a inanimate object that resembles 100% nothing like their former selves if not really cartoonish puppet or toy, not to mention the extremely pleasurable sensations that they go through while transforming. I think it would be less of a tragedy if the transformations were reversible unlike in Beliali stories though.

Here's some ideas I have in mind though:

1. a Freak Show where volunteers (all women) actually become the freaks.

2. Similar to idea one but more of a art show where women volunteer to transform themselves into the most disgusting things imaginable to shock and arouse the audience....

3. a "Puppet Show" where women volunteer to actually become the puppets themselves.

4. a "Toy Factory" where women volunteer to transform themselves as toys to keep as "Time Capsules".

5. Or basically any inanimate object transformations that serve as "Time Capsules" which they can transformed back to their original selves in a given date and when they do, they are the same age when they were transformed even if it's years or centuries.

6. Women willingly transform themselves into props or "costumes" for films, amusement parks, pumpkin patches, etc and they transform back to their original selves after their job is done.

Actually my main idea for Non-Permanent Transformations is basically that Transformations can be used for recreational uses which they can always go back to their original human selves which afterwords they can transform into other things as well.

Back in the day, I wrote temporary TF stories, but they never fit into the Belial 'genre' so they just got buried in my slush pile. 

I agree with the appeal of temporary TFs.  While the sensual nature of many Belial-style TFs cannot be denied... I'm not sure if I'd want to spend the remainder of my days as a walking penis or pile of breasts.  That's more body horror than sexy.  But if you can sample that pleasurable existence for a day or week... then yeah, sign me up XD 

It's one of the reasons I stopped writing in this genre, actually.  But that's just me.

9 (edited by finaro 2015-04-16 00:29)

enmesarra wrote:

Back in the day, I wrote temporary TF stories, but they never fit into the Belial 'genre' so they just got buried in my slush pile.

I wonder if you could dig them up and post them here or maybe elsewhere somehow?  Since I like to see them...

enmesarra wrote:

I agree with the appeal of temporary TFs.  While the sensual nature of many Belial-style TFs cannot be denied... I'm not sure if I'd want to spend the remainder of my days as a walking penis or pile of breasts.  That's more body horror than sexy.  But if you can sample that pleasurable existence for a day or week... then yeah, sign me up XD 

It's one of the reasons I stopped writing in this genre, actually.  But that's just me.

Well I guess we have the same thoughts here especially I can't just see how a society would function for too long where transformations are not only permanent but also widespread and 'inevitable' due to it's highly contagion where as if it seems everyone in the society will eventually be transformed and especially I agree that body horror and 'sexy' are pretty much antithetical which as if the world doesn't allow or even value (especially feminine) beauty to exist for very long where it's replaced by body horrific grotesque caricatures or abominations where it's rather depressingly worshiped instead. I think there is alot of problematic elements in the Belial universe we can agree on which gladfully I'm not the only one here.

Well maybe you could continue writing the genre but maybe not in the actual Beliali universe but in your own universe or maybe alternatively though maybe you could write something rather 'non-canon' that maybe Avatars/Demons can reverse people's transformations back to their original selves or maybe you could create your own Greater Demon who actually reverses transformations and maybe even gives the knowledge to humans to make Transformations reversible or something which this particular Greater Demon's philosophy that transformations should be for recreational use and they don't have to end up the rest of their lives as that and they can always change back so they can always start from scratch to transform into other things...

Of course though I previously heard Demon Man's 'reasons' for not reversing transformations is because we don't have 'DNA memory' or something, I guess maybe you can try to say otherwise perhaps.

I'd say maybe you should continue writing the genre and capture the same sensual feeling of transformations into body horror abominations or things and add the reversibility  to it. I think there's nothing stopping you to write such things.

Perhaps for example I think you could try to write a story in the same style as "Greatest Show" "Morben the Magnificent" where attractive women step on stage, disrobe and they transform themselves into the most body horror things imaginable which they're later displayed in a 'freak show' museum which they're only changed back during the end of the event, or sometimes maybe the creatures are in display which people see them to get a taste of things yet to come which the creatures are changed back to their original selves once the show starts which they're going to replaced by the ones who are going to be transformed in tonights show.

Well in short, maybe we could change the premise where transformations are instead recreational due to it's sensations but at the same time we shouldn't deprive anyone wishing to go back to their original forms especially I think the feminine body form (well women in general) should also be respected and not 'thrown away and replaced' with something more uglier permanently that is, it should be only temporary for shock value (and arousal at the same time).

Personally, a huge amount of the appeal of TF is the loss of control, so I don't tend to be into controlled transformations, unless the story is about someone losing control of the controlled process.

OTOH I don't tend to write specifically in the Belial universe, so TFs are rarely widespread.

I think the entire premise would have been more appealing if the transformee can return back to their original selves which they'll transform into more strange creatures or things...

Of course though I think the transformee can remained transformed the long they want (like even more centuries) and if they're transformed back to their original selves, they'll remain the same way (age, appearance, etc) before they got transformed especially inanimate objects sort of like "time capsules" sort of.

I think we can all agree the act of transforming in itself is the most sensual part of the experience. Temporary transformations allow for experiencing it over and over again potentially at different rates or of course into different forms, whereas a single permanent transformation would seal that option off entirely. So I can definitely see the appeal.

13 (edited by finaro 2015-10-08 03:19)

Flicker wrote:

I think we can all agree the act of transforming in itself is the most sensual part of the experience. Temporary transformations allow for experiencing it over and over again potentially at different rates or of course into different forms, whereas a single permanent transformation would seal that option off entirely. So I can definitely see the appeal.

Yep this is where I'm getting at...

Perhaps it would make scenarios like these below more plausible where actresses transform into completely unrecognizably grotesque/alien/bizarre/disgusting things for films/tv shows/stage performances/etc to shock value audiences but return back to their original selves once the act is done.

http://i.4cdn.org/d/1444069584597.jpg

http://i.4cdn.org/d/1444069630186.jpg

Also a another scenario where women are employed to be 'mascots' like this : http://f3.to/demon-man/wp-content/uploa … Odd-81.jpg

Although however I think all of these scenarios are all non-beliali though but a different universe/world though...