Topic: /d/

I've more or less taken over this thread is anyone wants to participate or lurk harder.

http://boards.4chan.org/d/thread/6470495

Re: /d/

We certainly need a "like" button big_smile

Of course, i saw that /d/ page is a goood choice to our purposes here. I rediscovered it after a long time that Ychan closed

\m/ MEEEEEETAAAAAAALLIIIIIICAAAAAA \m/

To Administrator:
Thank you very much. I never knew that there was such a forum like website for body mod.

I was a member of the zetaboard old forum.
I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.

One of my favorite images was deleted from the thread.  The one with the two girls joined at the hips. 
If you have another source for it that woukld be great.

Phil Ein Blank wrote:

One of my favorite images was deleted from the thread.  The one with the two girls joined at the hips. 
If you have another source for it that woukld be great.

Was it the photomanipulation?

7 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2015-10-12 04:17)

No, I think it was it was drawn by hand, rather well too.

One is dark haired and the other is blonde.  The blonde has her hand in their shared vagina.

Here you go: http://imgur.com/F1OU8yA

Let me know if you find the source.

On another note, looks like I got banned on /d/ with no reason given. There's no rhyme, reason, or pattern whatsoever to the pictures they deleted from that thread. It's not the western/eastern artist drama either, which is absolutely retarded given that /d/'s subject matter is region-free and that would only serve to divide the community. Hand it to the incompetent mods who sat on week-old reports from some dickwad who literally spammed reports on every single post in that thread.

Yeah, /d/'s mods are notoriously shit and biased.

Basically, most things other than plain futa is subject to deletion at the whims of the mods, and certain ones like to just delete anything they personally don't fap to.

Well, you know what they say; "When in Rome, do the Romans"

Wow that sucks man, that makes no sense since i've been the one bumping that thread this whole time with the legends of belail stuff.

Thanks,

The quanity and seeming randomness of the removals seems to indicate some dickwad spammed the report button and a biased or chickenshit Mod just deleted them.

13 (edited by Torasque 2015-10-13 19:59)

Hero installed new janitors that he sourced from his existing companies.  They are specifically curating a few of the boards in order to better data mine.  /d/ had too much heterogeny in its postings and niche fetishes.  So they created /aco/  to hold a lot of the stuff they cannot sell (he runs a few datamining companies in china and and japan).  This includes deleting not just Non-sino/Nippon art, but also the fetishes that are not as popular in those markets.  There was a whole article about it.  I will try to find it, but it actually explains what was GOING to happen in detail, and the last couple weeks have followed pretty closely. 

That is also why the janitor applicants from the last influx did not need to have any legal documentation.  Cause they are being staffed by Hero and they weren't really accepting applications, just one or 2 maybe to throw off the scent.  It is all very tinfoil hat sounding, but in most ways it is similar to the kind of shenanigans at Tektronix and Fluke (the 87 V main board debacle anyone?  A rugged RMS multimeter for mains power that is killed by GSM data noise? really?) once they were bought out by Danaher ( I live and work less than a mile from Tek Maxim Intel Tyco and have worked at some of them.  Very tight knit community, there are no secrets on the HR side, and only secrets on the product side)  4Chan is becoming Facebook on the back end.  And since /co/ and /d/ are not worth much to him on the western side of the pond they are being curated away from the cash, like weeding a garden.  You could remake the same thread in /aco/ but it will get lost in the /co/ /d/ shitposting wars.