Topic: Downtime this evening

I'll move the forum onto the new updated server this evening (i guess around 10 pm GMT).

This will cause a short (the actual duration depends on how quick your ISP updates it's DNS. In extreme cases it could be up to 24h) downtime since the ip address will change and this must be propagated to the various DNS servers. The web-address legendsofbelial.no-ip.info will stay the same.

The forum software itself will be updated next weekend so there won't be any visible changes for the user yet.

Re: Downtime this evening

Operating System update complete ...

Please send me a PM if some problems remain.
Oh, btw... Clear your browser cache if the theme is missing....

3 (edited by blahblahblah 2015-10-03 20:13)

The link forums/index.php gives a file not found, might prevent anyone finding the site if it's not bookmarked!

clear your browser cache, it should work afterwards.

oh, and update your bookmark. the address changed from legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/forum to
just legendsofbelial.no-ip.info

I noticed that the max possible post length  went down. It's not really a big problem but it's a bit of a guessing game on how much of a story section I can put into one post.

Oh. i wasn't aware about any changes with that. i will check that issue out. strange...

blahblahblah wrote:

The link forums/index.php gives a file not found, might prevent anyone finding the site if it's not bookmarked!

To blahblahblah:
I accessed through legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/.The legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/forum/index.php website was no longer valid.

I was a member of the zetaboard old forum.
I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.

Flicker wrote:

I noticed that the max possible post length  went down. It's not really a big problem but it's a bit of a guessing game on how much of a story section I can put into one post.

The problem should be solved. Please report any problem with the forum.