Topic: The Flesh Alteration Kit - by Randomking

http://overflowingbra.com/download.php?StoryID=215
Author's Page: http://overflowingbra.com/results.htm?varname=178

Author's Note: While it's not technically a sequel, this story is a continuation of "The Sex Game" in that the magician is the same. As noted by the Breast Expansion Archive, it was a wee bit graphic and just plain weird. I concur. Therefore, be ready for more bizarre "x-forms" and even more fun ideas. I hope that you enjoy. By the way, if you can come up with a good name for my magician, please post it in the Plume.

The Flesh Alteration Kit
by Randomking

I used to be a normal business man who was only trying to make a living, but, alas, I was proving to be poor at what I did. As I came to the realization of that, I started getting very depressed. I realized that my love-life was not going anywhere, that I was just getting bored with life. Eventually, I broke down and quit my job. I tried joining the Foreign Legion, but I was rejected. I was then that I met a magician who decided to help me out. He told me that I had some potential as a procurer of the black arts. At first, I didn't believe him, but he showed off his skills, and I had no real choice but to say yes.

He taught me over the course of ten years, and I learned at a pace that the magical community hadn't seen since the Renaissance. I was especially good at the making of magical items and the manipulation of flesh. This proved to be my new decided career. I'd seen all sorts of people in my life. I wanted to help those need and punish those who took advantage of people. This was my revenge on and salvation of the world.

Since I've decided my new goal, I've had many a good time. I've taken particular interest in deciding the fate of lovelies. This has undoubtedly given me great pleasure. Here is an example of one of my little manipulations: Back in the summer of 1996, as I recall, there was a rather nice high school Junior who I started to pay some attention to. Jason was the kind of guy who always attracted women with conversation but was never able to get any further with them. They all thought that he was too nice and wouldn't as much as go on a real date with him. Therefore, despite the amount of female friends he had, Jason was lonely when it came to love. I took great pity on him, since I had felt like that back when I was a mere mortal. In high school, that sort of character was common, and their situation is always quite depressing to me.

I don't know if I can accuse women for it. Usually, they don't even realize it. They assume that he'll find a nice girl and say that she'll be lucky. Poor Jason's inner response to this ugly assumption was that he wanted a girl to be so lucky. After all, he wouldn't mind getting lucky himself, not that he'd ever take advantage of a girl.

Anyway, Jason also had some other, rarer features that brought me to his aid. He had an imagination that wouldn't stop. He was constantly reading stories in the forms of books and magazine short stories. He just couldn't get enough. He would often write his own little story that would be trashed, since he was a little shy. I really liked Jason, and a certain friend that he had made me realize that he was not in a completely hopeless situation.

Julia was that friend. She had an imagination, too. Hers was a near equivalent to Jason's. I would say that they were equal, but imaginations are far too qualitative to judge between. Two imaginations like theirs going to the same school is a rare coincidence. She did have a crush on him, but she also was a bit shy. That's alright, though. My magic tends to break down any shy behavior.

It was in July that I decided to make my move. I first removed Jason's parents from the situation by allowing them to win a couple of tickets to Las Vegas. Then, I rewarded Julia's parents with a trip to the Swiss Alps. Of course, I did this only according to the parents' tastes. I try to be as thorough as I can.

I digress. When they were gone, I delivered an interesting package to Jason's door via Federal Express. After signing the little noteboard in his pajamas, he dragged the box inside.

"This is one heavy mother fucker," he said. "I wonder what it could be. Well, it says that it's addressed to me." With that, he found his parents' dolly and wheeled the package to his basement layer. At least, that's what he always referred to it as.

He emptied the contents of the strange parcel and started reading the instructions for assembly. He then did so, deciding that his usual morning activity of playing whatever computer game he was addicted to could wait. After one hour, he had assembled all of the various machines that required such, after which, he looked over his new gift.

There was the set of knives that he found disturbing. The instructions said that they were sharper than physically possible and that they wouldn't cause anyone to bleed. According to these instructions, whatever was severed would still belong to the owner's body and would respond to the usual command. "That's just creepy," he said.

Next, he looked at the strange set of hoops that he had to assemble. One was black, the other white. A strange, glowing aetheril membrane created an erie lighting effect in his subterranean room. The black one was called the Input Circle, and the white hoop was labeled the Output Circle. A switch was attached to the Input Circle with two labels, Copy and Delete. The instructions said that the hoops would either make an exact copy of any flesh that was passed through the Input Circle or would eliminate it from existence. Any new pieces of flesh would not be controlled by anyone and therefore would remain limp until they were claimed. Also, according to the instructions, the machine would not kill anyone. I am very opposed to using any of my magic to killing anyone, except out of self defense, but even self-defense is hardly necessary when you can disable someone.

He then looked at the very odd box-like machine that took on the appearance of a wet bar. There were four "fountains" labeled, from left to right, "Flesh Puddy", "Solidifier Fluid", "Stick Cream", and "Reversal Drink." He first looked up "Flesh Puddy" in his owners manual. Apparently, Flesh Puddy was a substance that could was very malleable. Several knobs controlled the hugh and final texture of the substance. After reviewing their syntaxes, he went on to find out exactly what Flesh Puddy was. When exposed to the Solidifier Fluid, it would turn into a piece of flesh. This was not only disturbing to Jason but also quite disgusting. He was far too caught up in curiosity to quite, though. He went on to learn about the Stick Cream. It was apparently a lotion that when exposed to the body would let other flesh meld to the treated skin area. The new flesh would then be controlled by its new body and would pass on its feeling to that body. When messing with it, though, it was recommended that one use the latex gloves that came with the machines, since Stick Cream will even meld fingers together. Reversal Drink was apparently some sort of safety device. It would bring the body back to normal after it had been altered. Only one dose was produced every four hours, though, and the stuff couldn't be stored for more than thirty minutes.

Then he looked at another hoop which had a gray color to it. The manual said that it would change several properties of flesh. There was a card slot labeled "Racial Change" that had a dial with a percent sign by it, a set of dials labeled "Pain Sensitivity", "Pleasure Sensitivity", "Touch Sensitivity", and "Pleasure Delay Time Factor." Apparently, he could put any race card in the "Racial Change" card card slot and adjust the amount of change. The card collection was fairly large. It consisted of a set of categorized cards. There were three main sections, "Negroid", "Caucasoid", and "Mongoloid", followed by an extensive list of region zed nationalities. The instructions said that the other dials were self-explanatory and that explanations would take out the fun. Somehow, Jason didn't find that incredibly comforting. Also, part of the gray hoop controls apparently was related to hair. A series of knobs controlled the exact hair. They were also deemed self-explanatory and were labeled "Follicle Density", "Hair Color", "Hair Cross Section Shape", "Hair Width", and "Maximum Hair Length." The manual claimed that the changes were instantaneous and that the hair would grow to maximum length in a matter of seconds.

One other little tool remained. It was a large seringe labeled "Flesh Injector." The instructions said to fill is with Flesh Puddy and inject. When the Flesh Puddy was in, it could be solidified with an injection of "Solidifier Fluid."

After looking over all of the machines, Jason began to want to try them out. After all, the machines were obviously either very powerful or very fake. My bets were that they were powerful. He first decided to make a ball of flesh as an experiment. He put his gloves on and began melding a wad of very soft Flesh Puddy until it reached a near sphere. After that, he exposed it to Solidifier Fluid, and it immediately warmed up and behaved like fat filled flesh. He looked at it curiously and played with it for a few minutes. "This is fucked up," he said as he held the dull brown lump to his cheek. He then decided to attach it to his body using the Stick Cream. After considering his options, he stuck it to his forearm. It wasn't muscular or anything, so he didn't have any control. He couldn't feel it for that matter, but it was at least glued on.

After pinching the ball to test for any pain, he cut it in half with one of the larger knives. It was now a pair of hemispheres, one attached to his arm, the other free. He then passed it through the gray ring with Touch Sensitivity turned up half way and felt it as it hit the floor. It was disconnected, but he could feel a moderate amount of texture as he fiddled with it. "Okay, so this thing does work," he thought. With that, he cut the rest of the thing off of his arm with minimum trouble. He tossed the second half through the white hoop with the Copy setting on, and two new half blobs hit the floor. "Cool," he said.

Feeling that the blobs of flesh were cute but useless, he dropped the things through the white hoop on the Delete setting. They disappeared immediately. He looked at the array thoughtfully and went to take his shower. After returning to his room, he thought that he could use a lab partner. He pondered a moment about who would make a good one and finally called Julia. Her parents were gone, too, and she would probably be interested in this kind of crap, too. She was asleep, but she said she had nothing else to do that day and would be right over.

While he waited, Jason decided to be a little brave. He nervously took one of the knives and cut his left pinky off. Sure enough, no blood. He wriggled his pinky around the floor and picked it up. He felt everything as normal, and the digit responded as normal. He then re-attached it to his hand. "Now, that's fucking creepy," he said. "Hmm, I'll bet that Julia would love to be frightened." Jason always did have his annoying side, but most people loved him anyway. After all, he was a very sweet young man.

He decided to cut his hand off and copy a new one. It worked. He attached his new hand, which immediately responded like it had always been his own, and was able to maintain control of the old one. "Now, this is amazing!" He hid his old hand on on an exposed pipe above the door and went upstairs to wait for Julia.

She eventually came, dressed in a pair of shorts and a blazer. They said hello and exchanged the usual questions and answers regarding well-being. After that, Jason took her downstairs. As she gazed upon the array of strange machines, Jason's hiding hand leapt from its alcove and landed on her head.

"Holy Shit!" she exclaimed as she pulled the appendage from her head. "It moves. How peculiar." Julia had always been the type to shrug off fear. After about two seconds of initial shock, she was fine. "Whose hand is this?" she asked.

"Mine," Jason replied. When she looked at his two attached hands in confusion, he said, "Oh, well let me explain this whole thing." He went over what he knew about the equipment and what he had tried.

"And it doesn't hurt?" she asked.

"No. It's really odd like that."

"The hand that you attached fits fine?" she asked.

"Yeah. It works and feels perfectly normal. It's only a bit different in my mind. You know, having a free wandering hand and all." He was feeling pretty good about the whole thing.

She picked up his detached left hand and began toying with it. He responded by fiddling his fingers and gripping and releasing. She caressed it for a few seconds then realized what she was doing. With that, she blushed and said, "Uh. I got carried away. Yeah... for a second, I forgot that it was a part of you."

"No problem," he responded. "I thing that I'm going to get rid of the thing he soon anyway." He retook his spare hand and disintegrated it. "There, all gone."

"Hmm. Could I try a few things?" she asked.

"Absolutely. What do you want to try?" he inquired.

"That's a good question. Let me think." She thought for a minute and said, "If it's harmless, why don't I try something big, like my right leg. Yeah, let's try cutting it off."

"Okay," Jason responded slowly. "That's a bit extreme, but, hey, what the hell?" He handed her a knife.

She took the knife and attempted to slice at the top of her leg, but the blade wouldn't penetrate her denim shorts. "Uh, it looks like I'd have to take them off. You got a bathroom?"

His best friend stiffened at the thought, then relaxed as he regained his composure. "Yeah, I've even got my own. Right this way." He directed her to the place.

She went in for about twenty seconds and hopped out with one leg in her hand and the other on her body. Her shorts had been put back on, the right leg of which was needlessly over extended. "This is cool," she said as she handed him her leg and caught him for support.

"Yeah," he said. "What now?"

"Oh, let's see what some of that other stuff does, okay? My leg might be a happy medium for it."

"Okay. What do you want to try first?"

"Hmm. The hair thing might be cool. If it was thin, it might make good fur." They then hobbled over to the Hair Machine. To tease her, he tickled the back of the leg's knee. "Hey, now. That's, oh!, mean."

"Sorry. Lets see what we can do, okay?"

"Alright," she said, "thin hair, high follicle density, and red color. What should we use for shape?"

"Go with oval. It should be soft but not straight." He was remembering his anatomy class quite well now.

She did. "Hmm. Let's go with short hair first. That will be fun."

"Uh, yeah," he said. "Fun is an odd word for it."

She giggled and sent the leg through the gray hoop. It did come out quite furry. She petted the fur and responded with another giggle. "This is too cool!" she exclaimed. "Here, feel it." She tossed the leg into his lap.

"Weird," he responded. She giggled some more as he stroked her leg. "Uh, you look like you're enjoying this a little too much," she told her.

"I'm sorry," she said with a look of odd disappointment crossing her face. "I just, well, I just wanted to have a little bit of fun with this machine. I figured that's why you brought it over."

"Yeah, I guess so. I don't want to ruin your fun or anything. What do you want to try next?" He was a bit frightened at Julia's attitude, but he didn't want to ruin her fun time either.

"Well, I was thinking. We've got way too much covered by clothing. We could have more freedom if we removed some," she said blushing again.

"True, but we have plenty to mess around with now." He was extremely tempted to take her up on her offer but was far too modest to do so. Besides, seeing her in only her underwear would soon lead to his own embarrassment of the anatomy.

"Oh, come on. Let me go home and at least get a bathing suit. Just wear one yourself."

That seemed like a better idea to him. "Sure."

With that, Julia drank the Reversal Drink and immediately returned to normal. Then she left, ensuring Jason that she would return for the experiments. In the meantime, Jason looked over the various charts and tables in the manual concerning settings for the devices. After thirty minutes, she returned, wearing a modest two piece swimsuit, the non-bikini type. Jason was happily wearing his standard swimming trunks. "You ready to begin?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think that we need to mess with the feeling stuff."

"I agree. I'd also like to see some of the Flesh Puddy."

"Of course. You know that when you attach the stuff, you can't feel anything until you pass it through the gray hoop with the sensory active."

"That makes sense," she said as they walked back into Jason's room. When they got there, Julia immediately poured a glob of Flesh Puddy into her hands. She shaped it into a sphere and reached for the Solidifier Fluid.

"Whoa, there, little lady. Let's wear gloves when messing with that stuff." He was just trying to be as careful as possible. Of course, it wouldn't have hurt her.

"Okay." She put on the gloves and applied the Solidifier Fluid. It was pretty much the same as Jason's earlier creation. She then started messing with the sensitivity settings, not letting Jason see what she was doing. "Now, we're going to attach this to your belly. Lay down on your bed." She was now treating this like a real scientist in her own mind.

"Uh, okay," he said as he followed her orders.

She put some Stick Cream on his belly and attached the ball. She then stepped back to look at her handiwork and giggled at the sight of it. "Whoa, I'll touch it," she said. With that, she gave it a poke. He quenched. It felt a bit sensitive to him. She then rested her palm on the cushy well of flesh. That felt pretty good to Jason, so he relaxed his body. She rubbed it a little and saw Jason enjoy it.

"What exactly did you do?" he asked as he started really enjoying the rub. "That feels pretty damn good. It's kind of sexual, er, uh... it's... oh, hell."

"I made it pretty pleasurable. There's a bit of a delay, try thirty seconds, though." She continued rubbing without much protest from Jason. Then, he suddenly jolted.

"Holy pieces of rat shit!" he exclaimed as a wave of pleasure hit his strange belly appendage. He squirmed around for about ten seconds, then relaxed. His dick was very, very hard. He felt extremely excited. "Uh," he said as he looked at Julia with an utterly confused look on his face. "I'm sorry," he said. "I enjoyed that way too much. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean..."

Julia gently put her finger on his lips to silent him. "No, I made you do something that you didn't want to. I'm sorry."

He looked at her, his eyes wide open in anxiety. He said, "That was a bit, uh, weird. Let's be a little more careful next time, okay?"

"Okay, now then, let's cut off this funny little thing." She grabbed a knife and sliced it off carefully. Unfortunately, so was still stuck in his belly button, so she surgically removed it with a scalpel-like knife. Then it hit her. "Why don't we try and exchange a couple of body parts?"

He looked at her. "Okay," he responded slowly, "what do you want to trade?"

She thought for a second. "Let's do something simple like legs. That would make sense. It would also be funny."

He said, "Sure. We can trade them back." They then removed both of each of their legs and re-attached them. They tried walking, and both found it strange. Jason's old legs were so hairy and hardened, while Julia's were so smooth and soft. "This is fucked up," he said as he rubbed each leg. "I would attract attention like this. Not necessarily the attention that I'd want to attract, but attention nonetheless."

"Yeah," she said. "I don't know, these legs are a wee bit too hairy and muscley for me. Mine look nice on you though. Here, I'm going to copy mine and take them back. I don't want these under my control, so let's copy those, too, and destroy the controlled legs, okay?"

He looked at her for a moment then decided to agree. After all, they weren't going anywhere, and these feminine legs were interesting. She then carried out her intentions.

"What do you think?" she asked him.

"They're nice. I should probably get back into my old legs, though, so I can look somewhat normal."

She then started to approach him seductively. I knew that this would happen. She always had a little crush on Jason but wouldn't admit it. She was also an in-the-closet bisexual. The female legs, though hers, on a male body, one that she was attracted to anyway, was a hell of a turn-on.

Meanwhile, Jason was having a bit of an internal conflict. He always had a little thing for Julia, too, but wouldn't enter a relationship, because he was afraid that if they were to break up, he'd lose a good friend. At this point, though, he was very excited. Those female legs were a very peculiar turn on. They looked extremely silly on him. Her pale skin tone didn't match his darker one, and they were extremely short on him. Right now, though, they were about to be grabbed.

Julia did grab those legs. They were awfully familiar, but she didn't care. She wasn't used to rubbing them and not feeling anything back. Slowly, she massaged Jason's new legs. He started to resist but was overcome by a faint curiosity and a quickly expanding desire. He allowed her to pull her hands up his hips, which were really his own. He moaned in pleasure, feeling that odd tension start to build. She continued to move up his body until she reached the side of his average-sized chest. Then she plopped her head down just below his neck. Reluctantly, he put his hands gently onto her buttocks.

"That's the idea," she said softly, as she brushed her hand across his face. "Just be gentle." She paused. "But not too gentle."

He couldn't help to laugh at the last remark as he gave her tush a little squeeze. She grinned and grabbed his right hand, pulling it up and down her back, finally letting it rest on the strap on her top. She slowly slid his fingers underneath it and returned her hand to his body. Jason was not used to this, but he couldn't complain. He tugged a little at the top, but Julia wouldn't move. She instead decided to just giggle and let him be a little frustrated for a minute. Then she got up, removed the top, and quickly dropped back down onto Jason with a thud, not letting him get a chance to examine her moderately small bosom. All he could do was caress her back for a minute, until she decided to give him, and in a way her, a break.

She reached behind Jason and forced a roll-over. He realized that now he had an advantage and started to go for her breasts but instead remembered that girls like much more fore-play than that. He had always imagined that he would, too, so he adjusted himself so that he was able to lick her ear. She giggled and moaned and squirmed as he did so. Her body gave odd jerks as the often neglected pleasure center was flooded by the warmth, wetness, and dexterity of a tongue. She pulled him down to eye level, and he took the hint. He tilted his head and lunged for the kiss. All he got was a tightly sealed mouth. She thrashed her head, avoiding his kiss for about a minute, and then finally let his tongue in.

Jason, in his inexperience, wasn't a great kisser. Julia wasn't either. She only had one boyfriend before this. They didn't do much more than a little cuddling and kissing, so neither of the two were all that good at what they were doing. They tried anyway. After a bit of trying, though, he determined that kissing was indeed a good thing. After a bit, though, Julia's little hard nipples were too much for him. He scooted down her body a little more. Not to be a dufus, he kissed and licked her neck a little bit. The neck, while not as sensitive as the ears, he decided, needed satisfaction. Just as he was about to go down to breast level, though, Julia forced a roll-over and went for his ears and neck, once again kissing. His body jerked about more and more violently as he felt more and more need for pure, primal sex.

Julia would have none of that yet, though. She was going to make her and his first time a good one. She was determined to do that, so she decided to suck his nipples first. He groaned in pleasure, then broke the silence of tongue. "I think that you'd enjoy that more."

"What?" she asked.

"Yeah, I mean, let me go down on your breasts. I want to, you know." He was feeling a little more that frisky.

She looked at him and realized that guys must not like the nipple thing as much. "Okay, big boy with the nice girly legs, let's go." She rolled them back over and let him do what he wanted. She was glad to. He tweaked and licked and suck and rubbed and generally made her boobs feel extremely good. She squealed in delight, then realized something. In the room was the best sex toy that anyone would ever want. "Don't you want my titties to be bigger?" she asked almost breathlessly.

He looked up with an odd sparkle in his eye. "Well, I wouldn't want to force it on you," he said.

"Okay, let's do it then. Let me, though, because I want this to work well. I wouldn't trust you with that kind of power. In the meantime, you go ahead and put your real legs back on. You look so silly. I will miss the hairlessness, though." She was already out from under him and had a knife in hand.

He got up and grabbed his legs. He removed the hair before putting them back on. That should make her happy. Meanwhile, she sliced her breasts off in a pair. Realizing that she'd want a spare copy, she made that happen. Then she used the syringe to expand the breasts to what she guessed to be a nice D-cup. After that, she passed them through the machine to make them even more sensitive to pleasure. Finally, she put them back on.

"Okay, big boy, you ready?" she asked. His response was a tackle that forced them onto the bed. "Ooh, you shaved," she said, just before he returned to his work. This time, the pleasure was almost too much for Julia, though, as she thrashed her arms and legs around violently. Jason was enjoying his job. He loved getting that response out of her, and he enjoyed the texture of her breasts. It was a little different now, he decided, but that was just fine. After some time, Julia complained that her nipples were sore, so he started to lick his way down her abdomen. He reached the line of her swimsuit and looked up. "I know what you want," Julia said, seductively.

She slide her bottom off, and Jason got a full view of her sweating, wet vagina. The whole feeling of being exposed scared Julia for a second, but, as Jason prodded a finger into her hole, she gathered all of her courage. He thrust his finger in and out of her, until she told him that wasn't the way to do it. She explained where the pleasure was, and he obeyed, much to her delight. Then he went down on Julia, her pubic hairs tickling his nose. After a good five minutes, though, his tongue ran out of steam, and he was forced to retreat.

"Your turn," Julia said. "Close your eyes, sweetie, and wait for your big surprise." He complied. She teased him by slowly removing his trunks then putting them back on again. She repeated this process, until he finally opened his eyes and begged. Giggling, she pulled them down and up one more time before finishing the job. Obviously, she had seen his penis when she was teasing him, but now, she had a real chance to look it over. She slowly fondled his scrotum until he complained of hurt. Then she lightly caressed the area around his crotch. He jerked around in delight and frustration. Finally, she grabbed hold of his shaft and rubbed it.

After a little bit of a hand job, she opened her mouth and took it in. Its warmed filled her oral cavity, and her libido just raised another notch that she wasn't aware of. She tongued up and down on it for half a minute before her little plan came into action. She grabbed one of the knives and cut his member and his balls off. He looked up in slight horror, but, of course, he felt no pain. She backed away, putting it back into her mouth. He bucked again in pleasure. She kept it up until his breathing made a sudden rise, then stopped.

Jason looked up in confusion. She went over to the gray hoop and changed a couple of dials. Then she sent it through. He looked at her curiously. Then she gave him another quick suck before she rammed his cock up her twat. He again bucked in pleasure. She didn't bounce around, yet, though. She held it up in that nice warm and moist spot, then slipped her bottom back on. She smiled and sat on the bed.

"Uh, what now?" Jason asked.

"Oh, I guess you want something more, don't you?" she teased again.

He nodded. She then started bouncing around on the bed, tightening and loosening her swimsuit bottom. He grabbed hold of her and started rubbing all over her body. She couldn't take it and came on the spot. He, however, was still not satisfied. She stopped and looked at him, his eyes big in anticipation. "I think that I feel fine, now," she said. "You want to be finished?"

He whimpered a yes. Then he had an idea. He told her to sit still. She did. He asked her to take off her pants again, and she complied. He then grabbed the knife, and cut deep into her, carving out her pussy. She looked at him then down, feeling into the strange, wide hole then shrugged. He then cut off her clit and made three copies of it. Then he attached the various copies throughout her vagina. Finally, he ran the piece of meat through the gray hoop and brought it back. She looked at him with a sense of curiosity as he reattached her vagina into her gaping crater.

She felt a sudden rush of desire again and grabbed her new toy. "Say, it's awfully hard bouncing around with this. Do you want it back?" she asked. He nodded, so she reattached his dick. Then they went at it, having semi-normal sex. She came eight more times until he finally did. When it happened, it was enough to knock him unconscious on the spot. Her pleasure was enough to sit contently for hours, awaiting his waking.

Finally, he awoke, feeling strangely content with his whole life. "Wow," he said softly.

Julia, who had her legs wrapped around his legs, said, "To say the least. This thing is awesome. The amount of pleasure was overwhelming, especially for you." With the last sentence, she touched her index finger to his nose. "Now, I have a confession to make. You know how I attacked when you were wearing my legs?"

"Yeah," he responded in a cool, airy tone. "That was fun."

"The reason was that I like girls. I like guys, too, but I also like girls."

He looked up with an odd gleam in his eye. Nothing could phase him now. "You're weird, Julia. You know that?"

"Uh, huh. Do you know why I'm telling you this?"

His smile, already wider than he had ever worn it widened further. He had an idea or two, but he decided to act dumb. "You want to break up, is that it?" he said, trying to conceal his malicious grin.

"No, silly!" she exclaimed. {I love the redundancy in this sentence.} "I want to make you a girl for a little while. Is that okay?"

He saw no real reason not to. It's not everyday he got to make love to a woman. It's not every lifetime that he got to do so as a girl himself. He thought for a moment. He could turn back. He didn't doubt that. He could make himself back into a guy and like it again. Of course, he'd do it. What kind of fool wouldn't?

He then thought for a moment. "Alright, honey. I'll do it. In order to do so, though, follow my directions, okay?"

"Okay. You're smart. You make it all happen."

He knew that she wasn't dumb, either, but he wasn't complaining. He had her first return to normal. Her body immediately did so. Then, they both copied themselves. Then he stuck his little toe to Julia's "clone" and detached it. The control of two bodies was way too much, he realized as he had his male self dive through the white hoop on Delete. Now, in an exact copy of Julia, he said, "Okay, what race do you want me to be?"

She started sifting through the Mongoloid section with great haste. She ended up on Vietnamese. This would be interesting. Jason then went through the gray hoop and came out Asian. This was very odd to him.

"You're not done yet, silly," she said. At that, she searched the Negroid section and found Ethiopian and switched it down to 50%. Once again, Jason dived through the hoop. His new body was quite strange, indeed. He wondered for a moment about just how many people of this mix existed. He determined that it was few.

They each expanded their breasts, Julia's to a D-cup, Jason's to an EE-cup. Julia laughed at the size of his huge mummeries. "Well, if I'm going to be a woman, I'm going to be a whole lot of woman," he said. Of course, they increased sensitivity once again, and arranged it such that each woman had twelve clits and a tongue in each pussy. When they were satisfied, they went at it, having some wild lesbian oral sex for about thirty minutes. Then, a few more changes were made. They put two extra pairs of breasts on each other and the same number of extra arms. This proved to be more than fun for another half hour, until Julia decided that she wanted a toy. They then made a stiff piece of flesh covered with soft flesh and used it as a double-headed dildo. The warmth of it and texture of it was overwhelming, as the couple made love throughout the night.

When all was done and fine, the two returned to their normal forms and became a normal boyfriend/girlfriend couple. It worked out for both of them. Jason got a new medium to practice creativity on, and Julia could practice her bisexuality without actually practicing bisexuality. Of course, they both got laid, which in itself, should be enough.

Now, the two are engaged, happily living together in college. Over the years, Jason received numerous catalogues for new machines to add to his collection. He has requested them all. Of course, they're free to him, but I'm a businessman. I think that he's going to get to do all of my beta-testing.

I feel all nice and warm inside now. I think that it's time that you hear of my darker side, though. Justice can be quite harsh you know.