Topic: Colors: Science and Wizardry - by Randomking

http://overflowingbra.com/download.php?StoryID=157
http://overflowingbra.com/results.htm?varname=178

Colors: Science and Wizardry
by Randomking

Chapter 1

The world has always had its wizards. At one time, Linkoinpin was such a wizard. She was one of the best, though. Most wizards, though they know far more about the esoteric than any other profession, are not all that powerful. They know this, and they strive to gain ability.

But William wasn't one of these magicians. He had found quite a bit of power, and he had been watching the stars. It's hard for astrology not to show the emergence of a new goddess, so he immediately detected her. This wasn't a great surprise, because he knew about Linkoinpin long before she had ever come back. His predecessor had let him in on that secret very early on. He had no idea, however, what she had planned on doing.

Sexual magic was an interesting idea to Will, since he had always been a bit of a pervert. However, he knew that if Linkoinpin were to conquer the world, there was little doubt that a lot of "dead" gods would be re-appearing to challenge such an action. While this would no doubt bring back a lot of magic, gods usually don't take kindly to wizards, and Will would just as soon quit as be hunted down by deities.

On the other hand, having access to new magic was always a treat. Will couldn't pass it up. This was a very good thing that perhaps the world would once again be open to more than just a little bit of mysticism and specters and such. Now it would be more open to someone manipulating magic, and that was one of Will's goals. Manipulation of magic is extremely difficult to do if there is none to manipulate.

Will, having been to the Fountain of Youth some one hundred fifty years ago, had stayed on top of things. He had studied every science and engineering field that the world had to offer. He had a grand knowledge of how the physical world worked, and he figured that when the time came, he'd be able to mix a little bit of magic into it for a little more effect. Now that Linkoinpin's sexual magic existed, he was ready to try that out.

Figuring out the basics of it was very simple. Linkoinpin had realized early on that the easier it was to control her magic, the more quickly her priestesses would learn the magic. Also, the priestesses didn't have to have exceptional intelligence. For Will, it only took him two days. Of course, he was also a diabolical genius. Still, to figure out the system of an entire magic in two days was certainly a feat in and of itself.

William also had to do a little background research into alchemy, since such a field was the obvious choice for the new magic and his background. One particular trait to Linkoinpin's magic was that it required physical objects for its own existence. It wasn't free-floating as some magic is. It almost completely ignored spirits, and it was mostly organic.

Figuring that experiments were in order, Will began construction of some new devices. He realized that he wouldn't be able to manipulate the magic by mind, since such an ability would have to be granted by Linkoinpin herself, so he would be forced to rely on machines. This wasn't too big a dilemma, since he owned a lot of robots that could build whatever he felt like programming them to build.

The next step was finding subjects for his experiments. This wasn't that hard either. Being a little wary of public backlash, he decided that he would simply kidnap some women from the local women's penitentiary. That wasn't very difficult, either. Not being ethical otherwise, he pretty much forced them to use the various sex toys that he had purchased. However, just to make them feel a little better, he fed them well and gave them comfortable beds.

After a few days of this, his absorption fluid had soaked in enough of the sexual magic to begin working. He then did some basic analytical experiments and compiled the data. He determined that he could in fact use his machinery to manipulate the magic.

All six of the prisoners were there, in their cell. He called to the younger white woman, "You, come here."

She was a rather odd individual. While she was generally soft about things, she had a temper. It would only explode, though, when she was really pissed off. Otherwise, she was quite calm. There was almost no in-between. "Yes, sir," was all that she answered.

He opened the door for her, and she stepped out. The women had already figured out that William had studied about half of the world's martial arts and was more than a match for all six of them at a time. Then, she followed him to his first machine. It was a padded table that sat at an angle. There were restraints built into it, and it was surrounded by a cage. Around it were various containers of fluids and mechanical arms with a variety of instruments in their control.

She then laid down on the table, nervous. The other women were in full view of the spectacle. The restraints strapped down across her wrists and ankles. They weren't uncomfortable, but they weren't exactly built to be entirely for her, either.

"Okay, what I am about to do is rather minor, and you should not worry. I believe that all of the things that I will do are reversible. Also, you will suffer no pain through these procedures, aside from the occasional syringe. They are designed, however, to give you as little pain as possible. In fact, you may feel more pleasure in the end than pain." He then pressed a few keys, and two arms with syringes moved toward her breasts. They entered only half an inch before they stopped.

"Don't worry. You'll be perfectly fine. In fact, you might even like this little experiment." He then pressed some more keys. Some fluid pumped through a machine that contained the magical energy that he had saved up and then through the needle. It wasn't much, just a few CC's, but within a few seconds, the woman's breasts went from B cups to C cups.

She sighed in relief that nothing serious had happened to her. The needles, however stayed in.

"Okay, this next one you might not like, but don't worry, it won't truly hurt you, either." With a few more keys tapped, the needles left her breasts and moved carefully to her nipples and barely entered. She seemed to suffer a slight discomfort, but William wasn't too concerned. After all, she'd live.

She moaned as a slight amount of fluid, perhaps a drop per nipple, went in. Her nipples, though, began to quiver. Quickly, the arms retracted, and suddenly, her nipples elongated about two inches. They then flopped down, not seeming to really want to erect themselves. She squirmed in fear at what had happened. It didn't seem possible to her.

"That's not bad at all," Will said. "You see, I've combined the new magic that has entered the world with my own advanced form of gene therapy. My therapy would probably either kill or do nothing if it weren't for this magic! Besides, you have to keep in mind that you've already grown, so those changes that I've made in your genetic structure would do next to nil, except give you cancer later in life. Of course, it won't do that now, since they've been helped along by the new magic! My God, Helen, you should feel proud! You don't realize the wonders that you've helped uncover!"

Helen wasn't exactly sure what he was rambling about, but she knew that it probably wasn't that good for her. Then, she saw another arm coming down, this one toward her crotch. There were no needles, thank God, but she couldn't exactly see what was in it. The table forced her legs apart, but she realized that resisting would only hurt her, so she let it.

"Don't worry about this one, either," said Will. "It won't hurt. In fact, I'll even make you want it a little. Hold on a sec." he then pressed a few buttons and the arm stopped. Another dropped down and inserted a needle into her right arm. A little fluid was released, and suddenly, her pussy got a little wet.

"Umhh..." she moaned. For some reason, she was feeling really randy. Still afraid, though, she squirmed. The arm en route to her crotch, though, restarted and wrapped around her vagina and anus. She looked down as she felt a warm dildo enter her vagina. It started moving in and out, bringing her great pleasure. Then it stopped.

"Okay, I hope that you enjoyed that. Now, what we'll do is increase the size of your vagina. Don't worry. It won't hurt. Here goes!" He tapped some more keys, and the fluid flowed a bit. She felt her pussy getting bigger somehow, and she felt it move up her body a bit. Then the machine stopped. "Okay, there will be one more thing," he said as the arm moved out of her crotch. She looked down to see a very wet opening that extended half-way to her belly button.

Another arm moved down, this one toward her face. She turned her head a bit, but a new restraint caught her and prevented that. The arm covered her mouth a bit, and a probe forced it open. A tube then sucked her tongue in a bit and she tasted the fluid. It wasn't horrible. Basically, it tasted like salt water with a few other unidentifiable flavors. Then her tongue extended a few inches and stopped.

The arm pulled out, and the restraints released. She slid down the table to the floor, exhausted. William came over and opened the cage portion to let her out. She looked up at him angrily, but she knew better than to try anything. The other women just looked at both of them in complete awe. One Hispanic woman was mumbling something in Spanish, and the black teenager began to cry a bit.

"Don't cry, ladies. I'll be trying different experiments on you. In the meantime, remember that I'm in control, so don't even think about defying me. Who knows? With the right attitude, you can appreciate what I'll do to you." The wizard/scientist then sat down at his terminal and went over the results of his recent experiment.

Chapter 2

Helen sat down on the bed that had been given to her. She looked down at her breasts. They were bigger than before, and she appreciated that, but the nipples were huge. Then she reached down and touched her pussy. It seemed to be permanently opened. She reached her finger in and gasped at what had been done. Her clitorus had to be three inches in diameter! He gave it a tug, and her body quivered in response. She then reached over and grabbed a dildo. It was rather long, but when she entered it, it just wasn't adequate.

Samantha, her old cell-mate came over to her and looked her up and down. "Helen, how do you feel?" she asked.

"I'm scared. What happens when we leave? I mean, there's no telling what will happen to you! Hell, you may be a bigger freak than me!" She then broke out in tears.

"It's okay, Helen. We'll be fine. He said that he can change us back. Maybe he will. We really haven't figured him out. Besides, you seemed to feel good at some points there."

Then a robot entered the cell with drinks. These looked good to the women, so they all grabbed them. Helen and Samantha drank theirs. It was a pretty good fruit punch. Without warning, all of the women went to their beds, except for Samantha. Everyone looked confused.

Helen and Samantha just looked at each other. Neither knew what had happened, but both knew exactly what had just happened to herself. "Uh, would you mind me checking out what happened to you?" asked Samantha.

"Go ahead. Just be careful." Helen sat back, hoping that Samantha was feeling the same things that she just felt, lust.

All of the other women in the room watched as Samantha gave Helen's right nipple a feel. It seemed kind of soft. She then squeezed it, and Helen moaned.

"You okay?" asked Samantha.

"Yeah, go ahead. It felt good..." Helen watched in anticipation as Samantha gave it another squeeze. Then her other hand grabbed her left nipple, and immediately, Helen was writhing in pleasure. She reached out and grabbed Samantha's nipples, and she was offered no resistance. Soon, Samantha was sucking her nipples. To Helen, it was wonderful! Then Samantha reached her hand over to Helen's giant pussy and felt around.

The wetness was great, so great that it was already spilling down onto her bed. Samantha reached inside and felt around. Then she put her arm in up past the elbow. Helen was in heaven. Soon, she came, and when she did, juices went everywhere. The bed was soaked, and so was Samantha. Each looked at each-other, realizing what had happened.

Then, Helen said, out of breath, "I want to go down on you."

Samantha nodded, and Helen put her long tongue deep into Samantha's pussy. She moaned, and in four minutes, she came as well.

The other women were obviously excited by the situation, and each was looking around at the others.

"Ah, ladies, don't worry about what you are feeling. It was in the punch. You're all bisexual now! Isn't it wonderful?! Just give each other some pleasure, please, and you'll all be gifted soon." William then stopped talking in the microphone and got back to his business.

The room filled with an orgy of sex, William's alchemic substance gained its energy. He found himself having to synthesize more to fill the tanks. Then, the orgy stopped as all of the women were exhausted.

Chapter 3

"Okay, Teresa, it's your turn." The thirty-five year old woman walked out of the cell, her face flushed in fear. She wasn't a bad person. She had just killed her husband because of his constant abuse. Now, she felt as if she were being punished again for a crime she didn't commit. It didn't matter, though. She had resigned her life to others years ago. Now for her, there was only submission. She sat on the table without hesitation and sat back, awaiting what was to become of her.

"Now, don't you fret, Teresa. Remember what fun Hanna had afterward? Well, you're going to get similar amounts of fun." Then, a needle dropped down and pricked her in the arm. She didn't even flinch. The fluid went in, and she immediately looked a decade younger. "See, now, you may have even wanted that. We just have to do something about your bosom, though, don't you agree." He waited for a response that he did not get. "Well, here goes." A large object then covered her torso. It gripped her, and pulled her up, while another one closed around her from the back. The table gave up its restraints and dropped into the floor, leaving Teresa suspended in the air. Then, she felt a little bit of suction on her chest, pussy, anus, and lower back. It was peculiar.

She whimpered slightly in pleasure. Whatever he was doing, it was suddenly becoming very pleasant. The suction continued for an hour, and the pleasure steadily increased over the course of time. She was almost in heaven, except that she couldn't seem to orgasm, no matter how hard she tried.

"Well, dear, if you're wondering what's taking so long, I've found a more efficient way to deal with the transformation. Directly injecting the fluid turns out to be quite inefficient, and the first patient drained my entire supply of magic. Her transformation was not as dramatic as yours will be, and yours is taking up half as much as hers. That's a very good thing. Okay, now we're ready to return the table." The machines moved around until she was uncovered and on the table again.

Her breasts had definitely increased in size from their former C cup to their new DD cups, and she had six of them, the two new pairs below her first. Also, she noticed that her nipples were some six inches long and looked more like cow teats than any other body part. Past her breasts, what was once her pussy had been drastically altered. The labia had been completely opened and melded to the flesh around them, while her clitorus sat proudly in the middle. As she looked, she noticed that she could wriggle it around. Its size also seemed to have increased to that of a plum. However, there seemed to be no sign of an opening.

Then, the restraints released, and Teresa slowly let herself to the floor. She then realized that she had a tail. It was like that of a cat, except that it had no fur. She moved it around for a moment, when she also noticed that something was strange about her ass. Not feeling any reservations, she stuck her finger inside. It felt remarkably like a vagina. In fact, it pretty much was a vagina.

"Oh, if you're worried about taking a shit, don't. You'll never have to. This amazing magic is very interesting indeed. Okay, go on back to the cell. Carla, you're next," he said.

Carla was the young black woman who cried during the first experiment. She was still shaky, regardless of the sex she had recently. She sauntered out of the cell as Teresa re-entered. Carla made it to the table and nervously laid down. The restraints grabbed her, and she shuddered in fear. Then, the leg restraints forced her legs apart. She squirmed and struggled, a look of complete and utter terror on her face. It was all in vain, however, since the machines were stronger than her by far. What looked like a metal set of shorts clamped around her waist down to her crotch and fastened shut. Several other objects attached themselves to the device, and a whirring sound began.

Carla began jumping about erratically. She had a look of primal and instinctual escape or die about her entire body. At that point, she could have killed about anyone near her.

"Dear, dear, you may as well calm down. I'm not going to end the experiment. I really am not concerned that you are so very afraid. You're not going to do anything if I can help it, and believe me; I can. Still, I understand your fear. I probably would be very angry and afraid if I were in your position. However, I don't really care much. This is going to happen regardless of what you feel. If you actually wanted what I am going to do to you, I'd still do it with the same degree of professionalism. Yes, I'm professional in my own way. To me, ethics are a far cry from pure and utter professionalism. My job is to complete my work and do my profession. What could be more "professional" than that? Well, dear girl, you really should relax, lest you hurt yourself." He tapped some more keys, and a couple of tubes consumed her legs.

Then, two more tubes surrounded her arms and clamped shut. Following them, a vest-like object covered her breasts. She looked about frantically, realized that not all was done yet. A mask dropped to her head and covered her face. Soon, various probes and surfaces seemed to be moving about her body in a most unpredictable way. Then, her whimpers of fear became those of pleasure, and her body relaxed.

"Wow!" said William. "This is a most incredible plan on Linkoinpin's behalf! It's like the old death-cycle plan but better. Let me tell you about that little old plan of darkness. The basic idea is that your death magic increases as you are around deaths, and you use this magic to kill people. Since you gain more magic from killing (and you can kill using other means, as well) you eventually destroy all life on the planet! Unfortunately, when everyone and everything are dead, you can no longer gain power.

"Linkoinpin, on the other hand, is brilliant! She has created a magic that absorbs energy from pleasure! It's a pleasure cycle! Ha! With this, you use your magic to make people produce more pleasure than before, while you absorb energy from this pleasure. In doing so, you can exponentially raise your power without limit. Your victims don't die! Instead, they produce more energy than before. This is a plan to end all plans, I tell you. Unfortunately, I cannot let such a scheme be completed, since it would destroy the balance of the world. With your help, ladies, you'll be saving the world from a fate somewhat better than death, but a fate that isn't exactly preferred to what could be otherwise." He chuckled a bit at his last sentence as he went over it a few times in his mind. Well, he'd have to confront this powerful goddess eventually, and he should have a few good lines prepared to say for a more epic battle.

The women just stared at him for a moment. While he wasn't making sense, all of them had to agree with him, considering the circumstances. Someone as delusional as he was coming off couldn't possibly build the machine that he had devised. For a few moments, the room was silent, except for Carla's whimpering. Then, Teresa started feeling her new self over. realizing that she had a major curiosity about what she had become. She felt immense pleasure in her revised pussy. It was soaked, and the lubricant kept dripping to the floor. She gave her movable clitorus a squeeze, and she almost passed out in pleasure.

The women had to quell their curiosities as well, as they had done with Helen the previous night. Soon, they discovered that Teresa was giving milk that tasted like chocolate. They couldn't help themselves but to indulge. Before long, while Carla was out of the room, they were all engaging in another orgy.

In thirty minutes, though, William interjected. "Sorry, ladies, but Carla is done. Here she comes." With a few keystrokes, the machinery released Carla and lowered her to the floor. The first thing that everyone noticed was that she had become very, very tall. Her legs had been elongated to twice their previous length. The same had been done with her arms, all the way to the tips of her fingers. Then, they noticed that her breasts had been expanded from their C cups to DD cups. Her nipples were gone, replaced by odd looking holes that seemed to be dripping some sort of substance. Her pussy looked a little odd. It moved. It could sort of extend itself outward a couple of inches from her mound. William threw a small plastic squeeze toy in, and Carla dipped her pussy down and easily retrieved it, then spit it back at him. He dodged, of course, having expected retaliation. She slipped her tongue out, too. It was forked now and extended like that of a snake's.

"Carla, you may return to your bed. And for the rest of you, there will be no more food served to any of you, except for Teresa. You must drink from her bosom for now on. I don't think that you'll mind after a while. For now, though, enjoy yourselves, for tomorrow, there will be more changes." He then returned to his own quarters to rest.

The women all looked around. Half of them had been altered. The other half stared at each other in silence. They didn't know what was to happen, and they were afraid. They also knew that they were horny for some reason, and they didn't mind fucking each other. It was bizarre indeed. They then started fucking again, the three who were transformed enjoying the action the most.

Chapter 4

William stared at the screen. His new designs seemed to be working well. Already, he could sense the new magic at up to ten miles if it was in a concentration. He was pretty confident that he could pick up any of Linkoinpin's activity were she or her minions to be in the area. His computers were currently hashing out the mathematics of increasing that range. It would be only a week when he could track all of her activity in the world. Before then, he was confident that he could take care of where the magic was used in the United States. His next goal was to capture a priestess and study what went on in that category.

The magician really had no idea about the nature of Colors, as these were only a manifestation of the new magic. However, his computers were already showing that they were somehow efficient. Actually, they were showing him ranged energy collection for priests. Such was the true nature of Colors. Fascinated, he set to work on further analysis of such systems. In the meantime, however, he had other plans for the women. His magical energy fully collected, he warmed up the machines.

"Okay, Samantha, you're up." The short woman walked out of the cell, ready to suffer her fate. She looked around the room for last second escape routes but found none worth risking. This wasn't death, she realized, so most plans of escape weren't really worth it. Coolly, she entered the cage and stood in the center, since the table was gone. "This will be a little different from before," Will said. "Just put the oxygen mask on when it drops." It dropped, and she followed the directions, as glass began to raise out of the floor surrounding the cage in a column.

As it sealed at the top, an ooze began seeping out of the floor. When it hit her feet, she felt a warm and tingly sensation. The liquid went higher and higher until it reached the feeling. Completely immersed, she found that she was half-way buoyant. She floated up toward the middle of the tank. Looking around, she saw a tube opening in the floor. Another liquid was coming out into the pink ooze, this fluid a greenish color, soon changing the tank into a brown hue. Then, the tingling increased and she saw her arms warping. Her legs, breasts, everything at once were changing. The feeling was wonderful, but the changes startled her immensely.

Her arms became tentacles, as did her legs. Her breasts, too, stretched out and were soon controllable. Her pussy seemed to be changing as well, but she couldn't tell exactly how. Then, she realized that her hair had melded together into a mass of flesh. Her legs then split into four narrower tentacles, and she felt new tentacles pushing themselves out of her sides. The oxygen mask slipped off, and she breathed in accidentally.

She gagged as the ooze filled her lungs. Then, she felt her tongue become longer and tentacle-like as well. Samantha's legs split again, giving her eight such appendages. Then, all was silent. Looking around, everything was peaceful. She looked herself over to realize that her neck, too, had been altered. It could stretch a little. As she felt herself up and down, there were no bones. Instead, everything was soft and fleshy. She had developed a total of six tentacle arms. Relaxed now, the ooze level dropped. Finally, she sat on the cold floor as a heater dried the ooze away. It was okay, though. Her entire body was lubricated with a slimy substance. All was well.

"Thank you Samantha. You may exit the cage." She easily navigated her way out of the thing and re-entered the cell. She slid her tentacles up a few of the women's legs once in.

"Now, then, Ashley and Niki. Into the cage!" They looked at each other in fear. Never before had two women gone in at once. Realizing that this could be bad indeed, the two retreated to the back of the cell. "Okay, I'm deploying the bots! Get into that cage now!" he yelled. Two large machines on wheels pulled out of a garage in the wall and entered the cell. Realizing they'd met their match, the two submitted.

"Very good, girls. Don't worry. This won't hurt a bit," William said. "In fact, I've discovered that when you add a few components of the new magic, it completely prevents pain. However, the new magic only does this if very little is subjected. Beyond that, it protects itself by causing random shit to happen. Since I'm a little too scientific, I don't really care to let that happen and would prefer control. Now, go on into the cage."

The two women sulked into the cage. The doors to the cage closed, and they were left standing in the middle, quivering in fear. A couple of probes came out and headed toward their butts. Frozen in obedience, Ashley and Niki felt pricking on their tailbones. Soon, each was developing a tail, guided by the probes. Then, the probes brought the tails together and connected them. Suddenly each woman shuddered at the shock of a wealth of new sensory. Each could feel the other's sense of touch. Then, the glass raised up, and the ooze re-entered the chamber.

Both women ran, but they mistakenly ran to opposite ends of the cage and were both abruptly stopped by their mutual tether. They both splashed about in the ooze, as they tried to get up, but it was already covering their bodies. Soon, the chamber was full, and all of the women could see Ashley and Niki floating about.

William interjected, "Ladies, now then, we shall continue. After this transformation, you will be subjected to no more, unless you willingly want it. Also, you will be allowed to exit, but I wouldn't recommend that you take it. Here we go!" Ecstatic, William banged away at his keyboards, finally finishing his product.

Ashley looked down to see her feet begin changing into hands. Then, her legs became more arm-like. Another set of arms extended from her sides and were completed with hands. The surface of her small breasts seemed to boil, but it was not a feeling of pain but one of pleasure. They quickly expanded to DD cups. Each, however, was covered in nipples of all sizes. Then, she looked down to see her pussy extend outward. Strangely, her labia seemed to grow into a tube-like appendage with her clitorus sitting at the opening. The thing thrashed about, absent of her control.

Horrified by Ashley's change, Niki tried swimming away but failed. Her body was changing as well. She felt her butt protrude backward, growing an extra set of legs the entire journey. She had become some sort of human-taur. An extra pussy appeared between her new set of legs, but she felt more changes coming. New breasts developed along her new chunk of flesh between her sets of legs. There were six in that area, but another two pairs began protruding from her chest. Finally, the two were done, and the fluid emptied.

The cage then opened, and Niki went darting out, dragging poor Ashley behind. Ashley protested, but they both felt the pain, so Niki stopped and went back to Ashley. Ashley climbed atop Niki's new section and gripped all six breasts for support. Both moaned in pleasure, and Niki carefully walked into the cell.

William spoke up again, "Okay, your work here is done. I'm going to keep you around for a power source for a few weeks, and then, you're welcome to leave. In the meantime, I'm sure that you'll be happy to know that I've pinpointed all of Linkoinpin's activities, and let me tell you, they're scarce right now. They may become more active as time goes on, though. Soon, we will be able to overcome her. After all, I'm gaining power much more efficiently than she!"

Errata

It had been asked as to which time this was in. The answer is about now. While Linkoinpin does begin to come to life in the 1960s, during the sexual revolution, she doesn't really come back until the late 1990s.

About William

He's a villain of sorts, but it's not like Linkoinpin's a real hero, either. Thus, there is no real good-guy. For now, the two can rise to power uncontested.

William has virtually endless monetary resources and virtually endless understanding of science and engineering. He can use all of this to his advantage and plans to do so. He's uncaring about ethics and is pretty much amoral. He will only do what is best for his goals. Of course, he will treat people well if the timing is necessary. His experiments will go on, of course, and all are welcomed to write about them, but remember to include William's main weakness, he rants and raves about how good he is at things, and he always talks to (not necessarily with) his victims.