Topic: Planning Wickedry

The shower did hit the spot once I'd managed to beat  down the urge to just keep the shop closed and indulge myself with the white-haired minx of an apprentice about two hours before we were supposed to open up.  I came out of the back, pristine as a rose, and still gloriously naked as I tossed a towel at Zasha. 

"Go get cleaned up.  Shower's upstairs, get completely dry and brush out your hair.  When we open I expect you to look absolutely pristine."  I managed to thwap the towel dead center of her four breasts, lodging it perfectly in the crosshairs of her cleavage.

"Hey!" she looked confused for a second, then sheepishly extracted the towel from between her lovely twin breast pairs and shook her head, chuckling.  "So ah, what do I do for clothing? My old ones don't exactly fit anymore."

"We'll get you fitted for a proper uniform outfit later, but for the next couple days, we shall be doing business 'au naturale," I smirked and spread my hands beside my head while my lower pair grandly swept downward, indicating my gloriously unclothed, hermaphroditic form.

Her eyes went wide.  "Naked, at work, for several days... with customers?"  Her voice had a rather panicked edge.

"Of course, haven't you ever been into a proper Alchemy Artistic establishments?"  My poor girl had not one clue just what she'd signed up for.  Properly breaking her in was going to be fun.

"Well, yeah.  I've been in a few of them when associates and friends went in to buy things."  She gave me an odd look.  "Everyone had clothing, and looked fairly normal."

I actually laughed.  "Dear I said Proper Alchemy Artistic, it's a designation recognized by the movers and shakers, the wealthy, high class and business oriented.  This isn't a standard operation.  I cater to the elite of the city, as well as a few others in direct competition with Nuveri Kas, Alora Mekina and Tash Vaklan to name a very specific few."

"I have no idea who those people are."  My apprentice, everyone.  She was completely bereft of culture and awareness.

"Well then, what to your understanding comprise a true master of alchemy?"  This was a question I rarely asked.  Most of the people who'd tried and failed to keep my attention long enough to become actual alchemically trained apprentices never asked questions, or admitted ignorance for fear of disappointing me.  Zasha, however, while sharp and delightfully borderline nymphomaniacal when she got going, was about as subtle as a marching army.

"So far as I have ever been able to tell, the best alchemists with the most reliable results are the ones who don't wind up transforming themselves and are able to stay relatively normal."  She looked very curious.

"Good answer, and more honest than any of your predecessors ever came up with."  I beckoned her closer, took her hands and traced my body with her fingers, not in a sexual way, but in an exploratory way.  This was a lesson, not seduction.  "What do you feel, any imperfections, poorly joined alterations, things that don't seem to fit the image I choose to offer to anyone?"

"No," she looked thoughtful.  "That was one of the things I actually noticed while we were... yeah."  She got a little sheepish as her mind drifted back to the three hours of bodily explorations we had shared that mostly involved me hip-deep in the succulent pussy Mikaela, her best friend, existed as until the next time they slept.  "Mikaela says she thinks you mean true masters sculpt themselves, to show off their skill by making themselves living art via transformation."

"Oh my."  I slipped to a knee, looking at the soft folds of labia between Zasha's thighs.  I knew she could see and hear me, despite her lack of eyes and ears.  I leaned in and gently slid my tongue across her labial "mouth" as a gentle reward and I was rewarded with a pleasured quiver and warm happiness from the helpless little pussy.  "First time anyone has gotten it right."

I stood up, and smirked.  "Exactly as Mikaela surmised.  If you can change yourself in a controlled fashion it's a sign that you absolutely know what you're doing.  All of my transformed employees, from my own body and the people comprising it's myriad parts whom you introduced yourself to rather intimately, to Katja in the window and yourself are, at some point, expected to become living works of art.  It's a show of skill, your particular appearance, and the seamless, alternating transition of yourself and Mikaela between master of your own body and helpless prisoner in your own pleasurable skin are an advertisement of sorts on top of being an absolute delight to reshape."

"So if I ask, you'd turn me into a work of art, to showcase your skill?"

"I would, but I'd much rather you do so yourself after a period learning how to do the work.  I admit, I cheated, and I know you are well aware that I'm a Half-Demon."  She nodded at my words.  "But still, that's a plus if I'm to be for hire for transformations for people who will pay to have their fantasies fulfilled."

"What should I do to myself, to prove skill?" 

I shrugged.  "That, my dear, is really up to you.  Nuveri Kas is a Naga after her transformation, a perfectly scaled representation of a classic gorgon, albeit with a serpentine tail instead of legs, and her snake-hair and tail are comprised of several volunteers when she and I were competing in Freya's Realm many years ago.  Both of us developed an early love for fusion  in the home town of Sadar.  Allanda's influence, I'm afraid."

"Who is Allanda?"  Zasha looked genuinely curious.

"I'll tell you when you're clean.  Go.  Wash.  Off with you."

You can tell when someone is motivated to get a job done by how they move to deal with a task.  Zasha veritably scampered off like she intended to get clean as fast as she could.  She had to slow down because her tits were bouncing frantically off of each other, and she had to slow to a fast, graceful walk to keep the four globes from doing more than wobbling sensually.  She'd learn.

Since she was new to feminine hygeine (and I had left a list of instructions upstairs, both to see if she could follow instructions, and to determine just how terrible her reading skills actually were) I figured I had right up until I opened the shop doors to get some administrative work done, and get some letters responded to.

I actually hate the deep push to more modern implements of messaging, or sterile, impersonal offices and transformation areas.  I prefer the personal touches, from a shop that seems half-store, half exotic massage parlor intended to make people feel welcome.  My living quarters were, of course, upstairs so I liked people to feel like welcome guests in both a home or business.  I prefer hand-written letters delivered by courier as well, and I had taken great pains to learn proper penmanship and calligraphy, a practice that served me very well when I had first started my business closer to home.

Among other things, I had to pay the bills for the business, and keep the books in order.  That I was less artistic about but the letter from Aveline Wylder, one of the city's more prominent philanthropists, did warrant that very personal touch.  She was also one of the women who graced my shop shortly after saying yes to her husband's proposal of marriage, hardly an imaginative alteration, though certainly lucrative.  She had wanted to look supermodel perfect, with the caveat of wanting actual curves rather than boyish frailty for her wedding day. 

Aveline was an enthusiast for the various organizations that helped the needy and the more handicapped transformees.  The allowance given by her husband for her charitable contributions included Regina, the Black Company Search and Rescue teams who would enter demon-infested regions like Karma's realm to attempt rescues, or at least provide closure to families who needed to know what happened as well as the oddity called the Sisterhood of the Vulva.

The letter was an invitation to the fundraiser gala, an event she hosted once a year to assist the sisterhood's relief operations and fund the alchemical mixes.  I had received an invitation last year, and had auctioned off some of my lesser, safer mixtures for the cause and donated the proceeds to the sisterhood while enjoying a rather nice tax break on the side.  It seemed this time was different, and she had received her husband's blessing to fully join her most favored charity organization's ranks while remaining married to him.

She was asking that I conduct the very public initiation and transformation at the gala.  Far from the typical spoiled and vapid "philanthropist" trophy wife who did the work solely for the prestige and social status, I had found Aveline to be sharp-witted, engaging and genuinely involved with her varying charities.  She was also an unabashedly sexual woman whom after meeting her, I had no trouble imagining her wearing out her husband in grand fashion.  But she was joining an organization of men and women whom were dedicated to transforming themselves into perfect receptacles to provide relief to people and creatures who lived with the sexual frustration of being unable to engage in relations with more normally-proportioned men and women.

I decided that, for a friend, I could afford a bit of extravagance to make her wishes come true, and more.  The letter I wrote was florid, elaborate, and promised that if she set aside the role of host for me for the latter half of the party, I would make the gala's fundraiser memorable and an event talked about for years to come.

When I was done, I actually did a thing I despised, and picked up the phone.  I wanted to talk to the man behind the funding, and arrange this event and the climax which I wanted to be Aveline's transformation so that she wouldn't have to worry about her husband's approval in the nights to come after the game was played out.

The sisterhood of the vulva was, by and large, not one of my primary customers as charity organizations could almost never pay the extravagant fees charged by any of the best body sculptors, and even if they could, they could do ten with the funds required to purchase a single stable elixir of stabilized Dcum from myself by going through more economical routes.  Despite this, I did favors for Aveline for them in the form of transformative elixirs and aphrodisiacs geared for their societal proclivities and she greased the wheels of body art fashion to get my work showcased in places that normally took decades of proven work to get into.  The end result was excessively profitable for me, and all it cost me was time and some resources that required a fraction of the investment that her patronage brought me.  This sort of gala, and high-profile transformation in public could absolutely make or break an alchemist's career.

As I hung up the phone, I had an appointment for an assistant who I assume had been voluntold to come be a demonstration model for the basic outline of the transformation he and I had hammered out as acceptable while still fulfilling the purpose she intended, and would refine.  It was terrifying to think that Herald Wylder had turned out to be as sharp, engaging and interesting as his wife was.  I had perhaps three days to hammer out all of the details, but that was hardly an issue for me.  I'd done more with less in the past, and I intended to cheat of course.

"So who is Allanda?"  Zasha emerged, still gloriously naked, with a hairbrush mere minutes before the shop was to open.  She was lovely when cleaned up, and her hair was untangled and she was taking her time with the hairbrush, delicately insuring it looked good.

"Allanda," I spoke as I got up and circled my apprentice, trying to step carefully as not to arouse the pussies in my heels too much lest I leave juice spots all over my clean floor, inspecting her and taking a whiff.  "is an Avatar of Freya.  A living prison for those who would commit rather heinous crimes in my hometown of Sadar.  She's an erotically delightful amalgamation of vagina-tipped breasts, pussies and cocks with serpentine cock-hair like a gorgon, and a pussy for a mouth, but the special part about her, is when she has a condemned criminal brought to her, she gives them one last night of bliss, like a final request before an execution."

I smelled the wrong perfume, she'd used the wrong shampoo, obviously, and she'd only suppressed the scent of wild sex.  Nails were unpolished, lipstick not applied, and not even an attempt at makeup.  She was also shuddering at the 'last request' bit.  She'd followed a few of the simpler instructions, the ones with mostly one-syllable words, to the letter, however.

"When that night of passion ends, the criminal is gone, absorbed into one of her many pussies, or penises that decorate her body.  They get off lightly to some, trapped in an eternity of ecstasy, but the rub is, they're stuck in her for a literal eternity, nothing more than soft and firm sex organs to be used by lovers as they will.  My body is actually sculpted in homage to her, as I did meet her once, and the encounter left an impression, one I actually cherish."

"So, that's why you're obsessed with body part fusions?"

"Probably," I smiled.  "They are my absolute favorite medium of transformation.  There is little sweeter than feeling the emotions as someone reduced to little more than a penis, or vagina, breast or ass as they take in their new existence, realize what has happened, as they're put to their first proper use."

"you do realize it's terrifying when you wax poetic about turning people into helpless toys and sex orifices and make it sound like it's something everyone should try at least once, and actually bleed temptation into the air, enticement that I imagine waaay to many people get taken in by."

"Your perception and insight are exactly why I decided to keep you."

"Now I'm really scared."

"As you should be," I purred.  "Go flip the open sign, and set Katja into a provocative pose, dear.  Then grab me the large book off the shelf in the next room and bring it to the desk.  It'll be the one you can't read a title for that has sigils instead of letters on it."

She nodded and moved to her tasks then stopped as I spoke again.  "And Zasha, we need to go over how I expect your hygeine tasks to be completed in the future."

I decided that I had made the right decision in my apprentices when she failed to offer any excuses, and simply nodded.  "Yes, Mistress Alisaundra, I will try to do better in the future."

I quietly checked her work after she "set" Katja.  The living mannequin had been set in a pose and expression evocative of a woman pretending to try covering her modesty while skeptically evaluating whether a lover was worth the time it had taken to disrobe.  Exactly the kind of imagery I wanted to evoke.

As she brought the heavy, earmarked, post-it-note infested, comment-ridden tome to the desk I beckoned her over.  "It appears, my dear, that we have to get something resembling clothing for you sooner than I thought."

"Oh?"

"We will be attending a gala for the Sisterhood of the Vulva, one of my regular patrons and sponsors has invited me to conduct her initiation transformation, and I intend to make a rather lovely spectacle of the process, rather like some of the transformation shows people love."

"Sisterhood of the Vulva?  Aren't they the people who change themselves into vaginal orifice farms to provide relief to transformees or something?"

I nodded.  "Although for the nonce, I'd prefer if you'd attempt to be more respectful in your descriptions in the future.  This is a rather important opportunity for this shop."

"Would we be expected to show up transformed ourselves?"

"In your case, no.  In my case, I have enough pussies to be the centerpiece of an orgy to begin with so if I do anything it'll likely be minor.  I don't wish to steal the show away from my friend."

"Fair enough."

The shop door rang, and two women, one middle-aged and still fairly attractive, and one young woman in her mid-twenties with her.  Both were fairly attractive, though nothing extravagant.  I was guessing older sister/baby sister as their body language was all wrong for mother and daughter.

Zasha, bless her heart, actually took the initiative and let out her inner street hustler as she beamed a smile at the pair and spoke, "Welcome to Casual Wickedry, Ladies, my name is Zasha, and I'm here to help with anything you require.  Do you have an appointment?"

I said nothing, merely raising an eyebrow as my girl engaged the customers.  In my morning lust-haze I had pretty much forgotten that I had specifically hired her as a greeter and had failed to coach her in handling customers.  Her initiative and proper handling told me an abundance of her practical experience she had claimed.  As she did her magic I began paging through my formulae for interesting vaginally-themed transformation elixirs and such for the gala.

"No, no appointment, we were sent here by Mathilda Reyes, the manager of The Lover's Retreat."  The older woman clearly knew what she was doing, and I instantly recognized the establishment.  Mathilda Reyes was a brothel owner, one of the more prominent ones in the city, surrounding townships.  She maintained cool business relations with all of the major players in the body sculpting scene, and her Lover's Retreat was a fantasy playground featuring exotic creatures of myth, legend and sensual fantasy.

Mathilda had actually tried to entice me to work for her, given my transformations and proclivities.  But I got a lot of work from her despite my polite refusal.  Some of her more popular attractions, such as the trio of koi mermaids who were known for their lack of discrimination when choosing lovers, a serpentine naga dominatrix who would coil and constrict her lovers, even as she made their sexual fantasies come true and the six-armed, hermaphroditic masseuse so popular amongst stressed businessmen and women had come from my shop.

"Please have a seat, and Mistress Alisaundra will speak to you as soon as she is ready.  Can I get you anything for the moment?"

"No, thank you."  The two women looked rather bemused with Zasha's nudity, and the younger one shot a glance to me as my upper-right breast yawned, sticking his tongue out briefly then smacking his lips gently.  Her eyes went rather wide at the sight.

I set two bookmarks into my book, then set it aside, standing and looking at the two women.  The elder of the two was at the cusp of "still in her prime" and "Ready to go over the hill."  Her dark hair spilled in wavy curls to her shoulders, and her once-tightly lithe form had a bit of middle age sag creeping in, though it was clear she took care of herself.  She had lovely skin, a  smattering of freckles and beautiful green eyes.  It was obvious why Mathilda had decided to send her to me.

"Retirement day from the local scene?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded.  "I actually enjoy the work, unlike most of the girls, but it's getting harder to keep up with the ones still in their early twenties."

"And you?" I asked the younger one. Her hair was straight and black, but her eyes were wide, and doe-brown.  She was clearly unused to seeing someone like me naked.

"I... ah..."  She was trying to shake herself back to reality, having been staring at the lips on my breasts which occasionally did things, and the cocks my fingertips were as well as the one between my legs.

"New to the business?"

She nodded.  "I asked to go with Skye here because she told me about how much she loved her job, and how she was looking forward to going to the Retreat."

Re: Planning Wickedry

"You know what this entails?"

She nodded.  "I was told I could join her at the retreat and be roommates with her if I took an opening in the "Ranch" as part of the herd."

I nodded.  "Not a bad one actually.  They have some sweet girls in that part of the resort."  I turned to Skye.  "And you?"

"I'm planning on going into the darkroom."  She smirked.  "I felt it would add the right level of spice to the experience."

"Interesting choice dear.  I think I can be convinced to provide something worthy of your choice.  Which mix should I prep for you?"

"I honestly would prefer the more masculine side, something to spice up the rest of my career and life."  She smirked just a little.

"I smiled.  Well, if that is the case we can do this out back, under the sun and enjoy some light before you go dark."

"I think I'd like that."

"Zasha, take them out to the back, there are two sculpting tables.  Get them set up, relaxed and I'll be out in a few moments."

As the trio left, I turned and walked into the locked parts of the lab, and began mixing.  Something this delicate would require a bit of work, and I wanted Skye's last day in the light  to be special. The darkroom was a special place at the resort, one that was well-lit and lively, despite the name.  It was called the darkroom because none of the transformed sex workers who entertained the men and women who entered would ever be able to know whom they were with.  The ultimate in discrete, intimate encounters, and the ones who wanted anonymity as they enjoyed the pleasures of the resort were guaranteed such in the darkroom.

Another, this time absolutely necessary, call to the Lover's Retreat netted the verification of what the pair told me.  Once billing instructions had been given and acknowledged, the manager going over the details with me provided the house's instructions for how certain aspects of the changes were to be handled.  The little sister, especially, was to be altered in a couple specific ways, some of which would have interesting ramifications for both of them in the years to come.

As I exited the back area I heard Zasha talking easily to the pair.

"...No, actually, it's our first real day.  I'm still getting used to the changes we volunteered for, honestly and I'd be a bit more freaked out if she wasn't so..."  I paused as Zasha struggled to find the word, "...Predictive?  No that's not it.  It's like she has a knack for finding out what makes you tick, the things that make you nervous and dragging them out in a way that makes you wonder why you were worried after the fact, even though you know you should be."

"You make it sound like she's a mistress of dark desires."  The younger woman said.

"The way she talks, you'd think that being transformed into something unabashedly, sexual and even helpless forever was the pinnacle of existence.  It's her tone, the way she talks, that silken voice whispering at you, and that hungry expression she gets as she's describing what she intends to do to you.  Then she does it, and even when you're protesting in your head that this can't be happening you realize that you're also trying to scream out for more."  Zasha shook her head.  "So trust me, I think regardless if you feel comfortable with the idea of what you may give up, knowing Mistress Alisaundra and what I've seen you two are in for a very wild, exquisite ride."

I sauntered into the area casually and fairly slowly, again the vaginas built into my heels were actually poorly thought out if I wasn't in the boots with anchoring penises to stabilize my legs.  So I had to take things slowly, and deliberately.  Fortunately that seemed to fit my motif anyway, so it came off rather well.

"Zasha, are you scaring the guests?"  My words startled her a little as she looked at me sheepishly.

"Maaaaaybe..."

The two women actually giggled as I mock sighed, "It's so hard to find good help these days.  Go to the laboratory room, it's clearly marked.  Inside you will find a small notebook with blank pages and a serpent motif on it.  Bring the book out here, and you can talk to our guests while we prepare them."

"Yes, Mistress."  She nodded and immediately and briskly followed the instructions.

"Now tell me ladies, are we comfortable and ready?"  I waited as both of them leaned back and nodded, seemingly expectantly as I set up a small table.  "It's a fortunate thing that I have time with no appointments till later this afternoon.  So I offer you the choice, we can get it over with quickly, and send you on your way..."  I indicated the two vials on a tray together, with a third catalytic ointment, "...or we can take our time, and I can give you the full treatment, massage, and full body sculpt.  Most of my clients find it incredibly relaxing."

I indicated the mix of massage oils, perfumes and ointments that I could alchemically combine with my own catalyzed cum to make transformatives and aphrodisiacs on the fly while kneading them into the supple body of a client.

"Does this massage come both inside and out?" The older sister's lascivious grin was endearing.

"Oh my, you do enjoy your job, don't you?"  I smirked.

"I don't have the temperament for this job without loving every moment of the actual act."  She smiled.  "And I'd like to at least like to test my new body out when we're doing this, so I know what to expect in the darkroom.  Definitely the massage, for both of us."

"I think that can be arranged."  I smiled.  "Actually harder to avoid than you think."  I held out two of my hands to each of them, letting them physically examine the alterations I had made to them.

"Oh that looks like it would be an amazing thing to have."  The younger one traced a finger along one of my fingers, following the edge of the glans at the tip, slender and fine, with a small slit at the tip, like it was merely a cap on a normal finger rather than a fingernail.  It had taken me days to get them to look like they belonged on a woman's fingers.  She also noted the vulva in my palm.

"It can be, until you have an itch you want to scratch."  I mischievously pressed the soft cocktip to her hand and made like I was raking her palm with a nail, but alas, no marks.  Only tingling pleasure and her giggles followed the act.

"Well, young lady, may I ask your name?  I think we should get you done first, as your sister should at least be able to see your final state before we banish her to the dark."

"Nika.  And yeah, I'd like that."

"And yours?" I asked the elder sister.

"Saryn."

"Well, Nika, Saryn, please make yourselves comfortable."  I watched as Zasha returned, book in hand, again, much quicker than I would have expected given my complete lack of detailed location information.  She even had the correct book.  "I need you both to disrobe completely and make yourselves comfortable.  If you wish refreshments at any time, Zasha will be happy to retrieve them for you."

I waited as the two women got ready and Zasha held up the book.  "No dear, the book is for you.  That is a memory training tool.  It helped me learn to memorize my first alchemical sigils and recipies.  For you, it should also help your reading skills over all.  As you speak, it will transcribe the words to the page.  If you speak out an alchemical formula it will transcribe that in the alchemical sigils for proper storage and memorization.  As you read the words it presents correctly they will fade off the page.  If you mis-step, the words will fade back in."

"It's blank."  She looked confused as the words "It's blank" formed on the page.  "It's blank." she recited, catching on rapidly as the words slipped away.  Then another phrase popped in as she scrutinized it.

"It can also be used to store important personal information."  I touched a page and an exceedingly detailed, and elaborate alchemical formula faded onto the page, writing and sigils in the elaborate webs of cause and effect that seemed to fill the page in an arcane picture.

"What is that?"

"That is the formulae pairing I painstakingly drew out ten or twelve years ago.  You and Mikaela were the first to ever use it."

"Oh wow."

I shifted the page.  "This formula would mimic the form I wear now, without the fusions.  Those would not be safe to add to the package save over a long period of time.  No I have no plans to let anyone use it."

"So this will teach me what I need to know?"

"It will teach you how to read what you are looking at, nothing more.  There is no substitute for an actual teacher.  I expect you to show me progress, but for now, find a chair and wait near the door.  Study what it shows you, and if the guests call for anything, take care of it."

She nodded, then walked right into the shop, and I saw her make her way to the front of the shop, and settle in a chair near the front door where she could greet anyone arriving, but still have a clear line of sight to see if either of the women were signaling her.

"How the hell does she know exactly what I mean?" I asked bemusedly.

"Is there a problem?" Saryn looked amused, and was settled on the table in all her naked glory.  And despite her age, she had a lot of glory left.  The woman very clearly took very good care of herself.  Her sister was like a younger, more supple clone of her.

"No..." I shook my head.  "I'm finding my new apprentice to be rather too astute.  She seems to 'get it.' Even without being told exactly what it is she is expected to get."

"Some people have a knack for things."  She looked over at Zasha curiously.  "She is rather taken with you, and excited that you actually took her in, even if it's not what she expected.  I don't see that motivation often at all, especially in anyone on their first day."

I nodded thoughtfully.  "Alright, Nika, you're too quiet.  Time to take your medicine."

The younger woman smiled and settled back, her hair dangling off the back of the head of the table, as I angled it up a bit, to ease working on her and to give Saryn a good view.

I pulled out what looked like a perfume sprayer.  "Have either of you had any transformations done?"

"I was changed as a child, to look like Saryn.  I had a few handicaps that we were able to get around."

"Alright, that should be far enough back that it won't interfere then." 

The actual act of alchemical massage is almost a ritual, mixing reagents as you go for the correct effect.  There were only three people within the nearest four cities who could do it, and do it reliably and well in the nearest three cities by skill and knowledge alone.

I was not one of them.

It was only by dint of my Half-Demon state that I was able to control the reactions of the volatile reagents enough to produce the results I wanted consistently.  Not that I was going to apologize to the masters of the art for cheating.

"Alright, dear, try not to move too much for a few moments, I need this to settle for a few moments before we begin."

Spritzing the air over the naked body of Nika would prime her skin to absorb various mixtures and reagents.  The pretty brunette girl was almost holding her breath as the mist absorbed itself into her skin.

"And now we begin."  I took two delicate crystal vials and carefully used the eyedropper inside one to put a single drop of the fluid into each of the vulvas on my palms, then dipped each of my cock-tipped fingers delicately in the second one, letting the scented oils mix with the fluids of my slippery arm-vaginas as I rubbed my hands together, stimulating everything gently as my palms and fingers became slick with vaginal secretions and scented reagents, making a rather natural and pleasurable massage oil.

My lower hands took her left foot, my upper went to her right as I began smearing the concoction across her feet, kneading the appendages softly in a gentle massage that had her sigh in pleasure from the near-instant relief from stress she likely wasn't even aware of.  As the rubbing stimulated my hands, and fingertips, the delicate cockheads began slowly oozing glistening, lightly glowing, white cum, which mixed into the natural oils as I began rubbing her feet into new shapes.

"Oh god I can feel things moving" Nika breathed as I carefully sculpted her foot and ankles into something more sturdy, and solid.  Her feet took on a hard, black appearance, and as I pushed them in, thickening them I pushed a cleft in the front of the newly formed  wide, thick hooves, attached to thickened ankles reinforced against the sudden change in weight.

As my hands moved upward, I massaged out her lower legs, changing the shape subtly to accompany the new arrangement of her feet. As my hands moved across the skin, her flesh turned pale white, with black spots, and as I coated every centimeter of her calves, and the oils dried, soft hairs began growing out, covering her lower legs in a fine, soft coat of fur as she moaned happily. 

As I applied more of the reagent oils and continued the massage, I reshaped her thighs, and didn't alter her legs into a more digitigrade form.  I wanted to leave her with a more human means of walking.  As my hands caressed the flesh of her hips and ass, I massaged her skin into more pale coloring with black splotches as the soft, fine, and short fur continued to slowly travel up her legs behind my work.  Hooking my hands under her hips, I lifted her hips from the table as she arched and used two fingers to massage more energized cum and oil into the top of the cleft of her ass, coaxing a worm of flesh out, rubbing and lengthening it until a two-foot long white and black-spotted tail with a tuft of fur at the tip trailed two feet down, past her knees, twitching lazily while I massaged the cheeks of her ass with more of the impromptu mixture.

Nika's eyes were wide, staring at the fine fur on her legs, and her hoof-capped ankles, disbelieving everything even as she realized it was real while her older sister looked on with an indulgent smile.  I upped the ante by massaging her crotch, then slipping two fingers along the cleft between her legs, coating her pussy with oily spunk as she moaned.  As I took an eyedropper and delicately spread the lips of her pussy she let out an incoherent moan with babbling words that took on a scream of pleasure as I released a single drop of tingling, erotic fire onto the clit and rubbed the mixture in.

She didn't stop her ecstatic cry until the clitoris finished splitting, growing, becoming two while I pinched the tip one with two soft glans-tipped fingers and rubbed it.  The clit thickened and lengthened , soon reaching a full seven inches and widening to a rather proud girth, a proud glans capping the new penis while the slit oozed precum.  I looked at her face, wide, disbelieving eyes staring at the member gracing her crotch as I slid three of my hands across her belly, rubbing her skin in more sensual massage as my last hand gripped her cock, slicking it with pussy lube before I slid my hand to the top, then pressed my palm to the glans and firmly pushed, feeling the shaft slowly sink into my hand as my fingers gripped her girth, sliding downward as she stretched the soft pussy in my arm exquisitely. 

Her reaction to the unexpected and unusual handjob was to go cross-eyed and gurgle softly at the unexpected sensations.  I tried to keep a straight face as I continued the massage, sinking her cock all the way to the base in my arm, then slid my middle two fingers into the pussy at the base, rubbing the clit at the root of her new male organ, and stimulating her male member and female sex simultaneously.

All of this suited me just fine as I gave her the most interesting handjob she might have imagined while coaxing her breasts into large, firm teardrops.  They were larger than was tasteful on her frame, and I soon added a second, then third pair.  Each breast was large, firm, and leaking a clear, sugary nectar from the nipple as her breasts filled to the brim with a special fluid that would cause anyone drinking it to slip into a dazed and horribly aroused euphoric state.  It was perfect for helping potential clients get into the mood for the activities at the Lover's retreat.  One sip from her newly-sweetened tits would cause even a frigid, prudish fun-hater to discover the joys of a needful heat in their loins, male or female.  Udders could have been made, but little Nika was also a bull, her cock beginning to quiver as warm precum began leaking prodigiously from the slit at the tip.

As I finished my work there, I continued to massage her back, and let the soft, white fur with black spots fill her form out as the sexual cattle theme played out.  Her arms fell next, and I paid very close attention to her hands, which I carefully sculpted into seemingly hardened and cloven hooves, four delicate fingers merged into two, then balled into a fist which I made the appendages from.  Saryn's little sister was going to be dependent upon others for simple tasks, as I moved upward, three hands running through her hair, lengthening and thickening it until it would hang in lovely black ringlets to where her new tail joined her ass.

A black spot over her right eye and pale, furred face almost completed the image.  But I had a few more details to complete as the girl arched back.  Kneading her ears netted soft, velvety cow ears that hung cutely at an angle from her head.  Similar coaxing drew out two adorable horns from her brow as she finally let out a low, ecstatic moan as her pussy clenched around my two fingers, fluttering in ecstasy while the hot, thick bar of meat pleasurably sliding inside my arm flooded the soft passage with warm, white seed, smearing down her shaft and dripping into her crotch.  I allowed my arm the pleasure of feeling the pussy that was his sole outlet of release quiver and tighten around the lovely cock while my fingers oozed cum into her pussy in turn.

As I slid my hand away from her softening member, I drew my fingers across her lips, moistening her mouth with white fluid while she tried to control her breathing.  With two hands I slid a collar around her neck, cowbell of course decorating the only garment she would be allowed for at least the first year of her contract.  Another hand slid an inch-diameter steel ring into her nose and rotated it through the flesh painlessly.  I don't even think she realized that anything had been done until the metal ring flopped across her lip.

She was looking at herself in wonder, still coming down off her sexual high as her examinations revealed each of her new features. 

"Oh my, now I know what Zasha meant when she said you'd be screaming for more."

Re: Planning Wickedry

"Feeling up for a little more?"  I smiled.  "I was given very specific instructions on what I was to do with you.  But I can get one more pleasurable change, if you're willing to pay my price."  I took the final vial, a jar of ointment and rubbed it delicately into her penis, then waited for the concoction to be fully absorbed before doing so again.  She of course rose to the touch again, giving me a better means of insuring that the last catalytic demanded by her new employer was applied correctly.

"Oh at this point I'd do a lot," she said semi-sleepily, happily.  The cow-girl was just addled enough to be rather blissed, but not so far gone that she wouldn't be able to make a decision.

I held up a small vial and shook it before her eyes.  "Well, pretty cow, since you're going to be making a living by offering yourself I'll let you have this one at no extra charge."  She nodded as I swallowed the contents of the vial, and her eyes went completely wide again, mouth agape.  "The catch is, you have to suck it out."

Saryn laughed lightly at her sister's initiation into the world of a transformed sex-worker.  "And the hazing begins.  Come now sister, make a choice.  One more change, or you can choose to be done."

Nika looked at her hands and feet, looked at her six sloshing breasts leaking aphrodisiacs and realized she'd not be able to grab things, nor even fondle herself or masturbate comfortably.  She looked like she wanted to grab something, but finally settled on rolling onto her front, tail rising and twitching as she reached forward with her mouth, tongue lifting my limp shaft and pulled it into her mouth, suckling on the end of it like it was a lollipop.

I, of course, focused for but a moment, then my penis began to gently throb, and spasm as I let out a happy sigh.  Salty spunk slowly flooded her mouth while she tried to decide if she wanted to spit or swallow, stopping mid-motion as she contemplated the taste.  I felt her mouth tighten, teeth soften and before she could come to a decision, I hooked her horns with my fingers and thrust my shaft all the way into the back of her throat, blocking her air, pulling her into my crotch as she let out a muffled squeal as she realized that the time to choose was long gone, and the salty spunk was pushed back to her throat and smeared over every inch of her tightening mouth.

I held her like that for over a minute while she tried to figure out what was happening, trying to pull back, but her horns were being used to pull her in closer.  As her mouth tightened into a soft, even grip that squeezed my shaft, I began thrusting.  She no longer needed to breathe, and as she realized just what happened, her sister smiled.

"Now I'm jealous."  Saryn didn't seem sarcastic, just bemused as I took advantage of her newly-transformed sister.

I winked at her, still thrusting into Nika's surprised face, smiling at her confused expression as she bit down, trying to close her mouth tightly on my member, making me sigh in pleasure.  Her nose ring rubbed on my shaft, stimulating her face and sending jolts of pleasure through her face every time my hips would slap up against her nose, which seemed to lose all definition and melt away.

When I came, the seed shot right down her throat unimpeded, her need to breathe faded away as her new digestive system processed the semen that would be her most comfortable and healthy diet as her face clenched tight on my cock, spasming while she moaned, or mooed if you prefer at the sensation of the orgasms in her face.  Regardless if she liked her first new, real meal, her body would never process solid foods again.

When I slid my dick free, her facial labia gently swept much of the juices from me, a bit of white cum dripping down her chin as the moaning "moo" sounded off again, new, pretty, toothless, tongueless pussyface opening gently for the sound as she slowly realized that she wouldn't need to breathe again. 

I looked into her glassy, bliss-dazed eyes.  The brown eyes seemed appropriately bovine, bereft of deep thought.  She wouldn't be stupid, by any stretch, but her ability to process things rapidly was reduced.  Her future thoughts would be slow, but still complete.  Concepts that took her less than a second before might take her half a minute to bring forward.  but she would never realize  that she had slowed down as I helped her off the massage table and let her walk around for the first time, large breasts sloshing with the sweet nectar.

I took a leash of thin, golden chain off the tray, and hooked the end onto her clit ring where her nose should be and tugged gently, causing her to moan/moo in protest as I led her to a spot to watch her sister, and tethered the leash to a small post.  As I guided her to her knees, hand-hooves pressed to the ground, I purred into her ear, "Livestock off the furniture."   Her protesting, yet happy, moaning moo was music to my ears.

I looked at Saryn wryly.  "At least she'll have plenty of the proper food she needs now at the resort."  As I looked backward to Nika, the cowgirl was trying to use her arm-hoof to scoop a glob of cum that had fallen from her vertical lips to her chin back into her tight, toothless mouth.  I obliged, by using a finger to roll it back into her mouthpussy as she tilted her head to let it roll back and fall to the back of her throat slowly.  I gave her a treat, causing one of my finger-cocks to simply squirt a few shots of her new food into the soft, slick tunnel of her throat.

Saryn chuckled.  "Zasha was right about you, you are a wicked one.  So, wicked one, what do you intend to do with me?"

"Well, first I intend to take your eyes, then deafen you to the world so the only things you'll experience the world through will be the soft caresses on your skin, the taste of whatever you're being fed on your tongue, or the scent of a lover pressed against you."  I sauntered back to her slowly as her grin widened.  "I intend to turn you into a sex beast that lives to be exploited, used, and passed around.  I intend for you to never concern yourself with what a lover looks like, what they might say.  Darkness so complete that only the light of morning warming your skin will be any indication that there's still a sun."

Saryn bit her lower lip and quivered.  "And what will you do with me once you're done?"

"I intend to leash you like a slave with your sister, and walk you through the city slowly so that everyone can take in your special forms and enjoy the sight of you before handing your leashes to your mistress so she may do whatever she wishes to your corrupted flesh."

"I can't wait."

I moved to give nika a clear view of her sister and I directed her to lie on her belly.  I had something special in mind, so I set out a large jar filled with alchemical preservatives, and a smaller one beside it, both filled with a preservative mix that would sustain a few things she would no longer need.

The oils and creams mixed for her were different, and as she settled down the tingling pleasurethat suffused her body caused her to moan as the skin toon on a more pinkish cast.  I rubbed her neck, along her face first, slowly peeling away a layer of skin and taking her scalp, and all of her lovely hair off of her head, leaving a smooth, bald head as I dropped the  hair and scalp into the smaller jar.  Her arms and shoulders heaved as I massaged them away, the tension in the limbs and their attachments slowly fading until she moaned in ultimate relaxation, never realizing that I had set the arms I had just removed into the large, preservative jar.  Not that she would have time to consider as the concoction rubbed into her skin gave her a more sensitive form, aroused and ready.

Her head was next as I devoted all four of my arms to rubbing her scalp, causing it to delicately inflate, almost like a helmet as I rubbed away her eyes, smoothed over her ears, and engulfed the top of her head in a smooth, incredibly sensitive, pinkish-purple helmet-like cover that looked very similar to the caps of my fingertips.

As my fingers slid across the new, sensitive portion her bones in the top and back of her head, her mind distributed through the soft flesh as I pushed a finger into a forming cleft, tracing the new slit at the top of her head as her sense of sight and hearing didn't fade, instead simply disappearing into nothing, forever depriving her of those important things she'd always taken for granted. 

If Saryn objected, she gave no sign, moaning at the stimulation, her neck swelling slightly to give her head the appearance of a large penis, with a woman's nose emerging from the cleft under the glans, mouth open in a wordless cry of pleasure.  Her body writhed under my hands as I began to work my way down her back, insuring the sensitivity of a glans, or clitoris was distributed evenly along her body in entire.  Saryn would become a creature of sensual pleasure, and a test-bed for a change I was planning to incorporate at the gala for my finale.

As my hands met her hips and ass, I reached forward, rubbing her pussy, sealing and smoothing it so that it would never be used again, merely more sensitive flesh as I swelled her hips and ass, her legs thickening, then finally splitting as her ass pushed back, her legs fully straddling the table as she cried out.  The lower torso wasn't fully-long like a humantaur I had done earlier with a sweet girl and her treacherous friend, instead comprising another woman's body below the ribs, sensually waiting for more.

"Zasha, please come here.  Tell me what you think."

My apprentice came up and stopped dead, staring as I massaged one of Saryn's new hind legs into a digitigrade position, then worked on her foot, splitting away the big toe into a thumb-like structure, and fusing the smaller ones, before tipping each of the thick, long appendages with another cockhead.  The new "foot-hand" reflexively gripped my wrist and I smiled, watching as the woman cried out happily ath the pleasure the sensitive limb brought her. 

"Oh wow," Zasha breathed, watching me do the same, transforming each of the sex beast's pretty legs into a digitigraded, thick-fingered, penis hands.the tips of the cocks pawed at the ground under the table as the beast under me sought to stimulate herself.  "That is... sleek.  Can I have one like her to be like a centaur?"

"I think we've found your artistic idea, then.  Perhaps."  I smiled. "Help me turn her over, then take the arms and hair in those containers to the storage room."  I finished by pressing open her ass cheeks, and setting a tube with an opening at both ends to her sphincter, then pouring a mixture of Dcum and a few other things into her ass then massaged the twin cheeks, pressing the mix into her guts as Saryn's ass began expelling massive globs of white goo, everything in her guts having dissolved to cum and rapidly expelled.  as the mess finished coming, a slender tongue-tentacle snaked out of the opening, almost two feet long, tasting the semen and the skin of her ass before slipping back into the toothless passage.

The tail I coaxed away was four feet long, thick and prehensile, tapering to a blunt tip with yet another glans on the tip.  As the tail began to thrash, it came around, and the long, tentacular tongue emerged and guided the penis-tail into her ass, thrusting in herself while her sphincter sucked on it.

Zasha's eyes went wide at the loose limbs, but she helped me flip the sex-beast-taur, then took stock, picking up the jars carefully and bringing them into the shop one at a time.

With Saryn on her back, wiggling, I chanced a look back at little Nika, who was watching, mesmerized by her sister's new form, torn somewhere between lust, horror and hunger.  It was adorable watching her slowly realize what was happening.  I, of course laughed a little when one of the wriggling hand-feet gripped my cock and started rubbing.

I wasn't done, however, and I reached between her hind legs and began coaxing, bringing out a soft tube of flesh that inflated from the back going forward, until I coaxed the new cock from it's sheath in between her hind legs. 

For the final touch, I held a vial to Saryn's mouth, and in her pleasure-induced haze, she gulped it down greedily.  Her breasts swelled immediately, becoming cantaloupe-sized orbs with erect teats instantly, then sagging slightly while I felt the results.  As my fingers caressed the breasts the top of Saryn's head began leaking transluscent, whitish re-cum as the churning balls that had filled the thin sacks of her breasts began to produce cum.  She licked at it as it began seeping down her face, while six more breasts, each capped with a firm nipple, each containing a firm, churning testicle graced her chest, down her abdomen to her hips.

Rather like her sister, I pulled out several golden rings attached to chains, and slipped them through her eight nipples, then looped the chains behind and hooked them together behind and just under her head to a ring I inserted at the very base of her neck.

As Zasha returned I pointed at a bucket.  "Hold that up dear, right near her head."  I helped the sex beast off the table, letting her settle on her prehensile cock-toes and she purred, literally, like a cat. 

"Is it done?  How do I look?" Saryn became concerned.  "Am I talking?  I can't hear my voice!"

I merely patted her on the ass then leaned her over the side of the table, giving Nika a wicked grin.  I began massaging her glans-capped head as she began moaning, rather like most men on their first time with a woman, she gave a shuddering gasp, white good beginning to erupt from the top of her forehead as Zasha held the bucket up.  The newly-minted beast cried out, then screamed in pleasure as her head erupted in a massive torrent of semen, spraying the bucket with enough force to startle my apprentice, a second pulse of cum immediately following as the once-woman dumped the contents of her new breasticles into the bucket, and all over Zasha's tits like a bukkake spectacle.

When she finally finished she was leaning over the table breathing hard, hindcock fully erect and euphoric while Zasha gave me a look that was halfway between amusement and "ew."

I delicately took the bucket from Zasha, and dipped a cup into the warm, sludgy, white spunk, then carried it over to Nika.  The poor little cow pet had wide eyes, not fully comprehending what I was doing as I tilted her head back with my lower hands, spread her vaginal facial lips with two fingers and delicately poured her own sister's warm, sloppy cum onto the tight, toothless, tongueless passage and watched her slow, creeping realization as she tasted the salty cream slide down her mouth, into her throat as gravity drew the fluid to her belly, filling her empty need for her favorite (or not) liquid food.

I smiled as the cow sat shamefaced as the slow realization of what I had fed her sank in.  "Zasha, feed Nika two more cups, then clean both of them off.  They need to be ready to go home to their new owners."  I sauntered into the house to get dressed as my apprentice discovered that "Apprentice" was also synonymous with "maid" and "livestock handler" as I left her the scutwork.

When I returned, I was clean and clothed, garbed in my living leathers, greeted by two fresh and clean beasts held by my apprentice.  As I nodded approval, I simply hiked myself up, and sat on Saryn's lower humanoid "back," and took the two rings with four golden chains each in my two upper hands.  Each chain ended at a breasticle ring on the beast's front.  I took the chain to Nika in my lower left hand and flicked the golden reins for a confused centauroid sex beast while my last hand extracted her tail from her anus and patted her on the rump.

Saryn took a few halting steps as I patted her, poor Nika desperately trying to keep close as I would flick the chain leading to her clit nose, tweaking her and making her moo/moan uncontrollably.  it took a few tries, but eventually Saryn realized that when I flicked, I wanted her to go forward.  When I tugged back, I wanted her to stop.  and the pull of the chains on her breasticles to the left or to the right indicated desired direction.  Her moaning happiness was punctuated with the occasional, burbling "Oh god" or other babbled words she would never be sure she had actually uttered.

After a few minutes of basic training, I began the slow walk for the two sex beasts to get used to their new forms in motion for the two miles it would take to reach Mathilda's offices to hand them over.  Saryn was actually enjoying herself, and was nearly constantly cumming from her toe-cocks, occasionally grabbing random things to test her prehensile feet, or deliberately climbing over things using her steady grip, blissfully unaware of her sister following shamefaced and quivering with excitement all at once behind her.

When I got to Mathilda, a rather wicked but normal looking madam with dark hair and a wolf's amber eyes, she noted the oozing juiced and dripping nipples of her new cow, the erect, pre-cum dripping cock and the quivering pussymouth drooling over her breasts and smiled.  "Oh she'll be perfect.  And I wasn't expecting a riding beast... but I can quite easily work with this."  She traced fingers along her newest acquisitions.  "Saryn will have a fun time I assure you.  All the way up to where I merge her with her dear, sweet sister."

Nika's eyes went wide as she realized what was planned, and that Saryn would never know until it was too late.

I smirked.  "About that.  When it's time, I'd like to hold the option on when and how.  I think it will make a good test for my apprentice when she does her very first supervised transformation."

"I'll bear that in mind.  I like the sleek, flowing form here.  I think she'd going to be a popular one."

"I hope so.  I'd hate for her to feel lonely."