Topic: The Hen Party by fayesfurry

http://f3.to/demon-man/?q=node/562

The Hen Party
By Fayesfurry

Clarice's hen party had gotten a little out of hand. The drinks had kept coming and as should be expected the alcohol washed away their inhibitions throughout the night.

They had been kicked out the bar when one of their party, Jane, had removed the strippers posing pouch and started licking his cock head right in the middle of the bar. The stripper was young and hadn't the self control of a veteran in his field of work and had simply allowed her to do it, revelling in the pleasure of the beautiful young woman working his shaft.

The manager and the security had ushered them all out of the bar, not even allowing the stripper time enough to grab his clothes.

He was shivering a little in the night air and the party didn't really know what to do with him or themselves. The big town carriage they had hired to come and pick them up and convey them home wouldn't arrive for hours.

Emma the smallest of the group piped up first. "The shop I clean at in town, I have Keyes for it!"

Jane rolled her eyes. "So much for the party, can't we go somewhere more lively?"

Emma whirled on Jane unable to bite back a retort. "The party was going fine until you lost all semblance of self control and started blowing the boy toy."

Jane's face went red and the stripper yelled out "Hey"

"Sorry no offence hon" Emma placated, "look everyone the old guy who runs the shop keeps a bottle or two of alcohol in his office and the shop has a music player. We can crank up the heating and get this guy warm until the carriage arrives. If noone has any better plans..."

Everyone agreed and Emma led the way to the old shop. It had a classic look to it a woodern window frame filled with a score of little glass panes. The shop was named after the little old man who ran it but the interior gave little away as to the kind of buisness he ran.

It suited their purpose fine though, the shop floor was set up as a waiting room and there was a curtain that could be drawn over the window to hide their shennanigans.

Emma appeared from out the back with a couple of large bottles of whisky and then nipped behind the counter and started some music up. Soon the party was back underway for the girls and the somewhat perplexed stripper which had been dragged along.

It was all going fine for a while until suddenly the music stopped. All eyes in the room turned to the counter and the old man standing there in his night gown holding onto the record that had been playing a moment ago.

"What is the meaning of this?" The old man asked looking puzzled and somewhat unhappy with the interlopers in his store.

"Um" Emma piped up. "There was a bit of a problem at the bar and I knew you had the drink and thought you wouldn't mind if I tidied up and replaced it in the morning. I didn't know you lived above your shop sir. It is a special occasion Clarice is getting married tomorrow." Emma was babbling fast as she tried to explain their presence.

"Below" interupted the deep barritone of the old man. "I live below the shop and that drink wasn't meant for your consumption nor was it simply alcohol."

"Oh." Emma replied looking nervous and worried along with everyone else in the room who had drunk the amber coloured drink.

"Its was a simple formula, and not terribly expensive." he said a kind smile reaching his features. "You needn't concern yourselves you haven't been poisoned.

"What does it do?" asked Clarice as she held the drink up to inspect it as if she could discern anything by doing so.

"Judgeing by the sash you wear you must be the bride to be." The old man said, "Well Clarice this drink softens your inhibitions much like regular drink, but more specifically it helps you to agree to the things your heart desires and be less beholden to the more practical sides of your nature."

"So your an Alchemist?" Clarice asked a funny expression coming over her face as she asked the question.

The old man recognised that look and smiled then with a little sigh he said to himself "Well it would be a shame to waste a good potion." He reached below the counter and switched the music back on. "You girls may have your party and I'm going to give you a wedding present. You may each have use of my services for free for this night and this night only."

Jane was the first to speak being the least inhibited "Ooh what a fantastic Idea, what execellent party favours, me first."

"Very well." the old man smiled "and what would you have me do for you, or even to you."

"Me? Oh not yet, first I want him." she turned towards the naked well muscled stripper who's cock she was currently stroking with her long slender hands. "I think he would make an excellent boy toy for real!"

"Well," the old man replied. "I think that rather depends on his feelings too don't you think?" He gave the stripper a questioning look.

The stripper cleared his throat and spoke for only the second time that night. "I don't want to be changed into anything strange or gross!" a long pregnant pause hung in the air before he spoke again. "but I became a stripper because I do like being treated like a toy by women."

"I think I undersand." the little old man said before dissapearing out back.

The party heard the sound of slippered feet going down woodern steps then some rummaging around in the basement. A short minute later the old man reappeared hauling a heavy suitcase with a strength that belied his years. From within the case he retreived a small vial of blue fluid and he handed it to the young stripper whispering briefly in his ear to explain how it would work.

The stripper nodded excitedly then stood walking to the centre of the room while everyone watched. He downed the small vial of liquid and looked himself over, either taking one last look at his human form or wondering how the change would begin.

Noone had to wait long for the changes to begin. The young stripper gasped as his cock started to twitch and jerk of its own accord almost wriggling, after a few moments of this and with a small cry from the young man his cock fell from his body bouncing off his leg and landed with a soft sound on the thick carpet.

Jane walked over to the member and picked it up in her hands making the strippers eyelids flutter with the stange dissembodied but pleasurable sensation. She licked its tip and he shuddered. Then infront of everyone she wriggled out of her skirt revealing to the room she wore nothing beneth it, before thrusting the disembodied cock up into her pussy.

The stripper gasped and as if any self control that had been holding him together had suddenly left him with that breath his body suddenly started to ripple all over with change. Seconds later with a soft pattering sound his body seemingly fell apart, leaving behind a pile of cocks in all shapes and sizes all of them hard and all of them twitching with signs they were more than simply dildos.

"Oh my god! What did you do to him?" Emma asked of her boss.

"What i do for everyone that comes to my buisness young lady. I fulfilled his hearts desire. Well as much of it as I could, for the rest of it I suppose it will be up to you ladies to use him as he wished to be used, as he still wants to be used for that matter. He's still sentient."

Jane managed to kneel down without the cock slipping from her pussy, she dug around in the pile of cocks till she found one that she seemed to be pleased with then she sat down. and started to lick and suck on it like a lolly. The other cocks wriggling motions causing her to give off the occasional unecpected twitch and moan as it slowly worked at her pussy even without her help.

It was obvious she wasn't in a rush to receive a change herself just yet, she was much more interested in the new toys. She worked the cock with her mouth with great relish then after a little while she swapped them over thrusting the saliva slick cock into her pussy and slowly licking her juices off the one she had just removed from it.

Mean while the other girls all looked at eachother wondering who would volunteer next, or if they had the nerve to do so themselves. What the stripper had just done to himself infront of them was pretty extreme. His life as a human was to all intents and purposes over, he might be having a whale of a time as a pile of sentient cocks, but he would never eat a good meal again, be able to look after himself, or form a meaningful relationship with anyone. It was pretty final.

Eventually another girl spoke up. Cathy had been a quiet spectator for most of the night; she was the quietest member of the group in general. Always polite, helpfull and willing to do just about anything asked of her that didn't land her as centre of attention. However she bravely got up in front of all her friends and walked over to the elderly aclhemist, looked around the room once nervously and whispered her request into his ear with the faintest of blushes.

"Why my dear that is a lovely thoughtful Idea, It shall be my pleasure" replied the little old man. "If you could step out of your clothes while I get an appropriate solution together."

The little old man set about dripping pippetes of this and that into some kind of base, it all seemed random to the girls watching him with intense curiosity and not a little excitement.

Cathy was undressed in a flash having worn nothing more than a simple one piece dress, slip on shoes and panties. She shifted about nervously, not used to public nudity or being the centre of attention. Thankfully it was mitigated somewhat by everyones interest in the Alchemist's activities.

Everyone there took a moment to check out their friend, for the sake of curiosity if nothing else; for many it would be the first time they'd seen her naked, and for all of them it would be the last time they would see her naked and unchanged.

She was a slender girl with blonde straight hair, fair flawless skin and delicate features. Her cheeks were a little rosey as if she had a permanent blush and her genetalia were all pink and fresh looking. Either the cold or excitement at what was happening had made her nipples stand to attention and she was fidgeting on the spot with a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

Finally the alchemist finished and handed Cathy a little vial of fluid, this one was a rich green colour with a cloudy appearance.

Cathy took the vial and looked at it nervously. She held it up to the light to see the colour shining through it and took off the lid and gave it an experimental sniff. It smelled of liquorish and mint and made her nose tingle just a little like menthol.

"This is permanent isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes dear it is, once you sip from that vial there is no going back to your old body or life." he seemed to think about the next words he would say carefully. "Take a moment and listen to your heart, decide if its what you really want, noone will think any less of you if you change your mind."

Everyone else in the room was silent, even Jane stifled her little moans and noises of enjoyment though she never stopped licking at the cock. It was an almost sombre moment as they watched their friend make such a massive life decision.

Cathy barely thought about it for a handful of seconds, knowing that she could back out if she wanted to seemed to be exactly what she needed to take the leap. She sipped the liquid carefully making sure not to spill a drop the changes didn't begin to manifest though until she had consumed the last dregs and placed the now empty vial on the side.

Cathy fell to her hands and knees, her body rippling with the change as her muscles writhed like snakes beneath her skin. She shook and moaned, overwhelmed by the sensations. Her limbs were the first major change to become apparent; they took on the form of slim agile feline legs designed for walking on all fours. Her shoulders and hips shifting to make the change more comfortable. She still retained her human hands on her front legs but her feet became part of her rear legs, her heel becoming the bend in the leg while the front of each foot became a copy of her origional femenine hands.

Cathy rolled onto her back to look at her new limbs better, smiling and obviously pleased with the changes. Being on her back gave everyone a good look at the next major changes to happen to her body.

Her pussy swelled her labia thickening and growing and it stretched till it ran from her belly button all the way up to the base of her spine erasing her now redundant arsehole as it went. When it reached the base of her spine a second clit and hood grew there only this one stretched out gaining length till she had a twitching cat like clit tail swaying in the air behind her.

At the same time her modest breasts divided becoming two pairs then three. They didn't grow in size their mass was now divided between all 6 breasts which were more like teats on an animal each with a small delicate pink nipple in the middle. There was still enough soft breast flesh to each one that they jiggled delightfully while the changes shook her body.

Cathy was still smiling at her changes as her face and head changed, her hair shortened then seemed to spread over her whole body covering it in short blonde fur which grew just a little thicker around the lips of her swollen pussy. Only her face, breasts, the palms of her hands and her genetalia now remained hair free.

Her face didn't remain familiar or human for long though her mouth and nose soon sunk into her face becoming ringed with familiar pink folds that continued to swell and grow outwards, they slowly consumed all of her human features until the whole front of her face was nothing but a large quivering pussy with a long setpantine tongue occasionally darting out of it to lick at the folds.

Her now furry ears, the last semi human feature on her head, shifted growing long and pointy, though still coming from the side of her face. They twitched and moved seemingly having become very expressive.

"There, Clarice I would like you to meet your new pet." the little old man said with a smile.

Clarice stared in shock at the furry sexualised creature her friend had become. "She did that to herself for me?"

"Yes, her request was quite simple, she asked me to make her into a sex pet and then give her to you as a wedding present." the little old man said. "Granted sex pet is a little vague but she seems to be enjoying my artistic vision."

The sex pet that was Cathy rolled back onto its feet with a springy motion and scanned the room, It had no eyes but it seemed to be using its expressive ears to perceive everything around it in some way. It crossed the floor to Clarice brushing its body against its new owners legs obviously seeking attention much like a cat would.

What none of them would ever know was that Cathy had always harboured a crush on Clarice and tonight had presented her an opportunity to become close to Clarice in ways that would never otherwise be possible. Sexually speaking she had always been a submissive and the thought of becoming a little fuck pet to be used by the young married couple excited her beyond measure.

She had sacrificed a lot to do so however, the sex pet she had become was much more driven by its primitive instincts. It was still Cathy, still had her memories her desire and although it could never express it her personality. The need for attention and sex overwhelmed it though, barely allowing it to string coherent human thought together. Life now would be divided between seeking the attention of its masters, enjoying their ministrations and obeying their commands. Cathy was in a state of bliss!

"Feeding this pet is a simple matter, sexual energy and sunshine is more than enough for her. Plus I suspect that you'll get the best results from her if you're a little firm, and commanding." he added with a wink.

Clarice looked down at the human sized furry sexualised pet she had just aquired, for a moment she was at a loss for what to do with it. Then suddenly she reached round behind it and gave its pussy a firm tap and said "Sit"

The effect was immediate, the creature shuddered with pleasure, took a seated position and looked at its master with its ears lowered in a submissive position while its tail swayed with excitement the tip almost wagging.

"Stay" clarice said before going over to the pile of cocks and selecting the largest thickest cock there. She picked it up hefting its weight in her hands and then carried it back to the sex pet.

She had already begun to think of it as a thing and not her friend Cathy, it just seemed to come to her naturally.

"Down" she said firmly.

When the sex pet was down completely its belly and breasts pressed against the floor and all palms face down she lifted its tail and thrust the mighty cock into its oversized rear pussy.

"That ought to keep you amused for now little sex pet." she said and sat down while the Alchemist gave her an approving nod.

May was the next person to speak up, a friend of Clarice's older sister.

"Oh my stars that was the hottest thing i've ever seen!" she turned to the Alchemist, "Is that really Cathy? How did you do that what else can you do?"

The Alchemist gave a knowing smile, "My gift is in making solutions which unlock peoples inner desires, part of that form comes from within them."

"I don't understand." May replied looking a litte confused.

"What I mean is that I didn't know what her final form would be, I created a potion very personal to her and her desires but that form, it came from her subconcious mind."

"So what would have happened If she had lied about what she wanted and you had made the potion wrong?

The Alchemists face took on a troubled expression for a fraction of a second but it was soon smoothed over to his regular smiling facade. "Perhaps nothing, the solution needs an element of subconcious desire to fuel it, but Alchemy is a volatile discipline and a bad reaction could occur."

May went a little pale at that, "I was going to go next but now I'm not sure, thats pretty scary!"

The alchemist smiled at her warmly. "Its ok, noone has to be changed if they don't want to, I wont be offended If you refuse my gift. Why don't you tell me what change you had in mind though, tell us all, you might give one of the others a good idea."

"I was going to ask for a small change you know, bigger boobs, longer labia that sort of thing..." May said with a look of embaressment.

The Alchemist gave her another knowing look, "but you think you might want more don't you? A lot more."

"I, I have dreams." May said blushing intensly and squirming a little in her seat. "I'm in a dimly lit place and something warm and wet drips into my hair, then everything goes crazy, there is a swirl of sensations and when its over there is nothing left of me but a pile of writhing genetalia!"

"Do these dreams scare you?" the Alchemist asked

"A little, and excite me, but, I wouldn't want to end up like that, its too final." May had unconciously gestured towards the writhing pile of cocks in the middle of the room as she made her last comment.

"Quite, its not right for everyone." The Alchemist looked at her with a puzzled expression, casually stroking his chin in a gesture of thought. "I think I have an Idea. Do you trust me?"

Julie, Clarice's older sister and May's best friend spoke up. "Whatever happens May, I'll do my best to look after you!"

The Alchemist turned his warm smile on Julie, he knew the expression on her face, these two were way more to eachother than they let on to any of their friends.

May took courage from those words, "Alright I'll do it I want the change to be something drastic but that still allows me to experience the world."

"Please stand in the middle of the room where everyone can enjoy your change. Oh and disrobe if you please."

May disrobed near her seat leaving her clothes in a neat pile in Julie's care, then walked to the centre of the room, careful not to step on any of the slowly throbbing cocks piled up near the centre.

She was a little nervous, not from being naked, Julie and her had been practicing naturalists for a long time, but she was very aware of being centre of attention.

May shifted a little from one foot to the other as she waited her arms crossed beneath her breasts. She looked over at the alchemist, he was still busy pottering away in his case mixing together the potion that would forever alter her life.

Then she looked at Julie, several expressions seemed to be at odds with eachother on Julie's face, the familiar look of adoration was there one moment and worry the next, intersperced with curiosity. May could also tell beneath it all was excitement. She could see Julies nipples standing to attention beneath the fabric of her top and she would squirm a little in her seat occasionally, Obviously the thought of watching her girlfriend transform into a sexual creature of some kind was turning her on.

May mouthed, "I love you" to her partner, lest it be the last chance she get to express in then she looked over at the tall mirror in the room to take in the sight of her un changed body for the last time.

May was undeniably beautiful, she had a perfect figure, curves and muscle tone in all the right places. Her breasts were full but pert and her skin flawless. She had a healthy complexion too from all the daylight her skin got at the naturalist preserve and there wasn't even the faintest hint of a tan line on her body.

"I'm done!" came a voice from off in the corner breaking her reverie.

"Ok, I'm ready then too." May replied.

She took the offered potion from the elderly alchemist and drank it down without hesitation. She let the vial fall to the floor and stood watching her form for changes in the mirror.

Nothing seemed to happen for a long time then Julie noticed it. "Your getting paler!" she exclaimed,

As if the change came with a wave of pleasurable sensation, May's lips parted in a slight gasp and then she leaned her head back a little and closed her eyes, her arms hanging limply at her side.

As everyone watched May became incredibly still and grew paler until her skin took on the colour and shine of polished marble. She looked just like a perfect statue of her self.

The changes continued though, gaps started to appear in her skin, the major curves and bumps of her body seemed to be seperating from eachother and more shockingly beneath them May had become hollow!

The first part of her to fall away was her face as most of the rest of her head and hair simply dissapeared, then the tip of a finger fell to the carpet. When one of her perfect breasts fell and hit her knee on the way to the floor the rest of may fell apart in a great clatter, collapsing like a house of cards.

Julie stood up with a start and went over to the pile of perfect white shapes that had been her girlfriend. "What happened to her? Was that a bad reaction?" she asked, distress obvious in her voice.

"I don't think so, It wouldn't have been as peacefull whatever has happened to her is of her own subconcious design." the alchemist crossed over to Julie and laid a comforting hand on her shoulder which Jullie didn't shrug off. "Why don't you see if you can find her face."

The alchemist reached down and picked up a part of May, hefting it and giving it a tap. "Light weight but strong." he declared apprasingly.

In the meantime Julie had dug May's face out from the pile, it still held the same serene expression. She turned it over in her hand and gasped.

Behind the alabaster mask that her girlfriends face had become was a pink fleshy mound with a pussy on it. the pussy seemed to be the wrong way round though, the clit down near the chin and the hole above it. As she watched the pussy seemed to quiver and shift, growing outwards from the back of the mask.

It stretched out forming a long tentacle the length of May's torso and as thick as Julies wrist all the way through. When it was finished the pussy seemed to curve forwards into roughly the same position May's origional pussy would have been in relation to her face and was, consequently, no longer the wrong way up. It wasn't the whole pussy though, there was no mons or outer labia, it was the pink and fleshy clitoral hood and inner labia and everything else that would normally be found within them. The clit perhaps a little more swollen and pronounced than before.

The changes weren't quite finished though, the fleshy pink mass spread to cover the rest of the back of the mask rippling before exploding out into a horde of thick pink fleshy tentacles which grew darker to become almost purple at the very tips. Julie was so startled that she dropped her girlfreinds face to the carpet falling from her haunches to her backside with a suprised expression on her face.

The strange creature's tentacles writhed like a bizarre sea creature on the floor for a time while everyone watched transfixed by the bizarre sight. Slowly they seemed to gain a semblance of order and as they did they started to explore their surroundings.

The May creature started to sort through the pile of alabaster plates that had previously been her beautiful body. It looked chaotic from the outside but the creature was taking stock of everything there carefully feeling each piece, figuring out what it was and filing its position away in her memory.

When she was done, almost in a blur, the tentacles went to work. With incredible speed she picked out all the pieces of her body laying them out in position on the floor like a bizarre jigsaw in a roughly human shape.

When that was finished the tentacles began gathering up the peices, hooking themselves to naturally formed handles on the back of each plate and bringing them together.

May formed an arm first, gathering all the pieces together and then winding tentacles stretching and coiling to fill the spaces between. She flexed the arm experimentally opening and closing her hand a couple of times. Then she placed it palm down on the ground arm up lifted her face up from the carpet into the air.

In much the same way the first arm had been put together May put together the rest of her torso. First the second arm, then shoulders, neck and back. Standing on her hands she turned around to face the rest of her body as the tentacles put together her legs, and pelvis. She stretched them out and then moved them in an experimental fashion as if re-learning how to move them. then she shifted them round to face Julie and spread her legs wide.

Julie stared mouth half open as her girlfriend slowly pulled herself together. She felt things tighten between her legs as he girlfriend spread her newly reformed legs invitingly wide infront of her. Where her girlfriends pussy had been though was just a gap in the tentacles and plates.

Slowly the torso walked towards the waiting legs and as they did the thick pussy tipped tentacle found its home, the pussy coming to rest in the perfectly made gap in the plates. As it did more tentacles shot out gethering up the last of the plates that would make up her stomach sides and lower back.

"Do you still love me?" came an uncertain voice from between the creatures legs.

Julie was startled to hear May's voice coming from that most intimate of places, she glanced dumbfounded between her girlfriends pussy and unmoving mask of a face.

"I, I don't know which end to talk to." Julie replied,

"My vision and hearing are up here." May said, pointing to her face. "You can talk to my pussy if you like though. Either way you haven't answered my question. Do you still want me now that I'm this?"

Julie smiled at May then got down between her legs and gave her pussy a long and deep kiss, making a small suprised sound when she found her tongue being met by May's. "Does that answer your question?"

Their audience actually clapped at such a heart warming scene, those that were still able to atleast. Julie noticed there was a sentimental tear in the alchemists eye.

She stood up and then held out her hand to pull May to her feet, finding her lighter than she had been. She stood back and gave her girlfriends a new form an appraising look. "Do you have and spare, er tentacles?" she asked.

May managed a giggle with her pussy and her body rippled scores of tentacles forcing their way out from gasp in the plates. "Why what did you have in mind?" May replied.

"Well not that right away, I, well I just miss your hair!"

May's body rippled again, the plates returning to all their positions as she retracted her tentacles from the gaps pulling everything tighter together again. "Oh." she said making a large number of her tentacles retreat from her body to act as tentacular hair instead. "Like this?"

Julie smiled, "Perfect!" she exclaimed, then reached up to run a hand through May's hair, which caused her whole body to shiver with obvious pleasure and a gasp to come from her pussy.

The couple returned to their seats hand in hand, not saying another word, both obvioulsy deep in thought about what would happen the next time they were alone together.

Bethany had been watching quietly this whole time, probably the least known member of the group she had worked with Julie and May from time to time and happened to be present when May was invited, so got invited too.

"I, If noone minds. I think I've just had an idea for how I would like to be changed."

Everyone turned and looked at Bethany as if noticing her for the first time.

Julie smiled and responded. "Go ahead Bethany, noone will mind, I for one need some time to figure out somthing that would be compatible with May here."

Suddenly Julie blushed and let out a little squeek. From the way her skirt was rippling it was clear some of May's tentacles had found their way discretely into her clothes and where doing things to her.

Jane started chuckling at them and Bethany blushed deep red at being talked to by someone who was obvioulsy having some kind of sexual act performed on them.

"Mr Alchemist sir, I've always wanted to be changed into something non human, but I've never seen something that I liked so much I would want it to be permanent! Is there a way I can have a change that is more fluid, like May's but maybe less tentacley?"

"My dear." the alchemist replied. "You needent be so formal when talking to me, after all, I'm about to do something very intimate to you!"

The alchemist looked through his chest as if considering all the ingredients and how they might be applied to Bethany's problem.

"I think I can do what you ask, it will be risky though, this will possibly be one of the most unstable potions i've made and It could turn you into a pile of genetalia or render you down into nothing more than sentient goop if your subconcious isn't imaginative enough to work with it."

Bethany smiled, imagination was something she had bundles of, she had been doodling bizzare changes for years, its how she got into the freelance illustration buisness in the first place. Some of her more creative and origional changes had even made their way into popular transformation fiction and magazines.

"I think I can handle it." she said, already unbottoning her shirt as she'd stood up.

Bethany took a little longer to undress than the others so far, she had worn a very complicated outfit with even more complicated underwear beneath it. Julie and May where clearing enjoying the impromptu strip show from their work colleague as she removed some of the sexiest underwear they'd seen outside of a show. Julie even applauded when she was done, earning her another blush from Bethany.

Bethany undressed wasn't the most eye catching of sights compared to the women that had disrobed before her; perhaps why she chose to wear such complicated and enticing undergarments. Her curves where understated, she might even be called somewhat boyish. Her genetalia and pubic hair where tidy, and her breasts barely more than a handful with very small pink nipples. She wasn't what could be called unattractive just very plain even her hair in its small brown bob was understated. She did however have a very handsome face, its best features being her strong jawline and striking eyes.

The alchemist came and took away the discarded clothes throwing them behind the counter in a pile with all the others he had collected. When he was done he held out a small plate, on the plate was a small green cube of jelly tinged with a blueish colour on one side where some other solution had obviously been dripped on it.

Bethany gave him a questioning look, she had been expecting a vial like the others.

"You don't need much of a solution like this, just a drip and its very bitter, so the jelly."

Bethany nodded and carefully picking up the jelly by the still green parts she popped it in her mouth and swallowed. She barely had time to look startled before she imploded!

Bethany's whole body was sucked inwards to a small central point with a strange sound between a moan and the hiss of air being expelled quickly from something.

This perfect sphere of flesh, no larger than Bethany's belly had been, fell to the floor with a little bounce then started to ripple. Several holes appeared in it, small pink orofices that looked moist and inviting; there where dozens across her surface. From several of those holes tentacles appeared, each one different, some had suckers like an octopus, some of them looked like cocks, others where ribbed, one even looked like a longue serpentine tongue.

The bizarre spherical creature lifted itself up on several of these tentacles and then one of the topmost holes began to dialate.

It openend wide stretching the top of the sphere until it resembled something more like a cauldron and inside there was a bubbling pink mass. The mass exploded upwards forming a huge shaft which sprouted genetalia of all shapes kinds and sizes, jiggling breasts, throbbing cocks, trembling pussies, even a few mouths which licked slick looking lips.

Several of the party began to look worried, as if maybe the transformation had gone out of control. However the alchemist kept his calm and just smiled, raising his hands in a placating gesture.

The pillar of pink gooey flesh continued to ripple and change for a short period of time before suddenly it all collapsed into the cauldron and the hole closed back up all the tentacles withrawing back within too.

Everyone stared at the small sphereical creature waiting to see what would happen next and wondering if the change was finished.

The alchemist broke the silence. "I believe she might have it under control now, Bethany? Can you hear us? When you are ready my dear."

The sphere responded with a little ripple then from its underside several thick pink tentacles stretched their way out of the holes; this time each of them was identical in shape and size. Then once again the top most hole stretched open, this time not quite so far and a large pink tentacle rose out, as it came out it rippled and changed forming into a long swan-like neck with a perfect replica of Bethany's face on it.

"This is amazing! Everything I had hoped for, thankyou!" It spoke with a somewhat fluid voice that resembled Bethany's old one. "I think I could form just about anything with this.

As if in repsonse the hole opened out into a cauldron shape again and suddenly the flesh shot upwards forming a perfect replica of Bethany as she had been before the change, with the caveat thet she was now made of slick gooey flesh the colour of her former pussies innermost folds. She actually stepped off the sphere and walked around it as if taking a good look at what she had become before stepping back into the goo and joining the rest of her body again seemlessly.

Then very suddenly the replica collapsed into the sphere again and this time pink flesh started bubbling out of every orofice growing outwards to form a body that was a cartoon like charachature of the female form with the sphere sealed away in its centre.

She had generous thighs and hips, a huge round but perfectly formed rump that lead up into a slender waist and a little curved pot belly. Her chest was a regular size but her breasts where huge with gigantic nipples the size of teats. He neck was impossibly long and slender as where her arms and the head that sat atop it was the only thing that gave away its identity as Bethany.

"I'm going to leave the finishing touch up to you guys." She said turning to May and Julie with a wink stroking the smooth sexless patch between her legs. "Seeing as I'm hoping you'll let me come and play with you both when we're done here."

"My this has made you confident Bethany!" spoke a similarly wet voice from between Mays legs. She turned to look at Julia and was rewarded by a smile and a shrug. "I suppose we probably have to start thinking less like uptight humans now we aren't human any longer, sure you can come and join Julie and I afterwards. However if your going to come with us then you better bring a pussy!"

Bethany laughed a rich and femenin laugh that seemed to match her overly feminised body. Seconds later a grossly swollen pussy with a huge clit and generous puffy labia formed between her legs. Then she walked with a generous sway of her hips that made all her curves jiggle deliciously across the room to take a seat next to the couple.

The alchemist was the next person to speak, "Now Bethany you must be careful, the pink goo is not actually part of your body even though you can feel sensation through it and control it. Your actually controling it by subtly adjusting magnetic fields on a subconcious level. There fore if someone gets too close to you with a strong magnet your could wind up becoming fluid at an inoportune time."

"What would happen if it all flowed away or got soaked up before she could control it?" asked the sensible voice of Julie.

"She needn't be too concerned." replied the alchemist with a smile. "Bethany's body will continue to make more of the goo, to replace mass that is lost through ejaculation or evaporation. It would take perhaps a little while to regrow a whole bodies but she would be able to from simple tentacles soon enough."

Bethany didn't seem too worried by the caution, she was quite content to sit there and watch everyone elses changes while abscent mindenly playing with a ball of her pink gooey flesh. She would roll it about on her hands occasionally forming it into the shapes of genetalia or into little miniature sex creatures that would crawl around on her hand for a moment before she squished them and started again.

"I need a little more time to come up with something." Julie said. "Does anyone else want to go next?"

"Honey, if you trust me, I think I have an idea of a complimentary change for you!"

Julie leaned into Mays lap and listened to her whisper something. The faintest trace of a blush crossed her face for a second then she sat up and nodded.

May stood up and went over to the alchemist. Rather than force him to bend over and put his ear to her pussy she stretched her long tentacle out and up to whisper in his ear and he listened with a smile completely unphased.

As she walked back to her seat, without even breaking step, she opened up the plates of her stomach and a slew of tentacles shot out grabbing up some of the living dildos from the floor and pulling them into her body closing up the gaps after them.

When she reached Julie she helped her to her feet and lead her out into the centre of the room. Once there May tenderly helped her lover undress and raised her pussy up to give her a last long deep kiss in her human form before returning to her seat to watch.

Julie's eyes never left May for a second, even as the alchemist came up next to her and placed a vial of orange fluid in her hands with flecks of something that sparkled swirling through it. She put the vial to her lips and drank it back passing the empty vial back to the alchemist before mouthing "I love you" to May much as May had done for her right before changing. Seconds later the changes took hold of her.

Julie's mature curvy body rippled briefly as the fluid's magics coursed through her and saught to unmake her form. Lines started to appear in her skin much as they had done on May's but they where much more regular and numerous and her body wasn't getting any paler.

Meanwhile most of her skull seemed to be asorbed into her body. Her neck also seemed to shrink inwards becoming a thick pink tentacle that rather than sloping gracefully from her shoulders grew up and out of her body to connect to the back of her face in a similar manner to May's face. Finally her head was finished off by a full head of tentacle hair to match May's.

By this time the gaps in the rest of her body seemed to have stopped forming and each seperate section seemed to be forming a small pink bump on it. They all then puffed out a little and the majority of the lumps started forming into nipples. Very quickly it became obvious that Julie was now made up of hundreds of little breasts all squished together in the approximate shape of a human body. Down in her crotch thighs and lower belly however the little lumps formed dripping pussies instead, her origional pussy having seperated from the rest of her body on its own mound of soft squishy flesh.

Julie's breasts hadn't seperated up further like the rest of her body, however they had grown somewhat larger, moving from pert to pendulous, the nipples becoming formidiable pink things that jutted out from them, firm and erect setting them clearly apart from the scores of nipples that covered the smaller breasts making up her form.

Her hands remained remarkably unmolested, staying delicate and femenin but they where clearly seperate from her arm, most probably attached in much the same way as all those little breasts where to whatever made up Julie's insides. The final change was however to her feet which morphed to mimic her her hands only much bigger and clearly strong enough to walk upon.

The changes to her feet caused her to woble a little and the gaps in her body gave brief glimses of slick pink things moving beneath her soft squishy surface.

With the changes complete Julie's face rose up on its neck tentacle to look her body over and take in all its changes. Her body retained its origional womanly curves and shape, and from a great distance might even pass as human, up close it was made up of hundreds of tiny mounds of flesh. The largest ones where the size of a tennis ball but some of the smaller ones where no bigger than a golf ball with nipples that took up most of their surface. Several larger bumps around her lower belly and thighs had dripping pussies instead and each of her limbs ended in a human looking hand.

Suddenly Julies body seemed to expand outwards and all the little mounds seperated. The party where able to see inside her body and running through its middle was a thick pink core which ran from her origional pussy to the rear of her face. From this thick core grew hundreds of smaller tentacles which connected all of the squishy little breasts and pussies that made her body along with six larger tentacles which each connected to one of her four hands or two pendulous breasts.

"You where right May, its perfect, I love it!" she exclaimed with glee, pulling her body back together again and running her fingers between the gaps in her body. "I'm so soft and everything i touch is sensetive."

She thanked the alchemist and walked back to her seat, but just before she could sit down there was a clattering sound as May's body fell apart and she invaded Julie's body; her tentacles flowing through all the gaps in its soft squishy form as she took up residence in the space within.

There was plenty of room and her face sat perfectly next to Julie's with all the extra room created by her not having a neckline. Julie's whole body quivered with movement as May got settled within it. Then from a gap in her lower belly several of Mays tentacles erupted, each planting one of the living dildos into one of her many pussies. May hadn't quite gathered enough to fill each pussy but there was more then enough to make Julie gasp and her whole body quiver with pleasure.

"We'll have to put the rest of me safely away in a box till i need it." May half moaned from her pussy which had taken up residence near Julie's origional. She was clearly having the time of her life inhabiting the same body as her girlfriend and Julie's blissfull smile told her she wasn't any less happy with it though with atleast a dozen pussies filled with living dildos squirming around and her girlfriend so thouroughly integrated in her sensitive insides she was in no position to reply to May's comment.

"I reckon we should have had some sort of ceremony for that!" Clarice joked from across the room. I feel like you two just got way closer than married. This gave way to a chuckle from the rest of the room. Those that could talk atlest.

The alchemist scanned the un changed faces in the room. "I presume the bride to be will want to wait till last for her change, but who will be next?"

Emma had been quietly watching as her boss changed her friends into their bizarre new forms, she had started off watching with interest, as normally the changes took place in privacy in a special room out the back of the shop.

As her friends where changed the interest turned to excitement. She felt herself getting wet and she stroked unabashedly at her nipples which had become sensitive and where rubbing against her top.

"How can you stand it?" she asked the old man, her boss. "How can you change all these people and not be tempted to change yourself?"

The old man smiled at her. "Many alchemists can't, many make modifications to themselves but by bit or view their craft as practice to one day change themselves drastically with the perfect concotion."

"How about yourself though?" Asked Clarice her interest piqued by Emma's line of questioning.

"Who is to say I haven't been changed already." The alchemist said with a wink.

Clarice frowned for a moment. "Come on be straight with us, like you said yourself this is a really intimate thing your doing for us."

Once again a smile softened the old mans face. "You're very right young lady, It is a very intimate thing, and the honest truth is where I to change myself I might not have gotten to enjoy a life time of these wonderful intimate moments with people."

Emma seemed satisfied by the answer. "Erm I don't think I have your self restraint, I can't stand this anymore." She said unabashedly grabbing one of her sensitive breasts, I'm so turned on by this I want it more than I've ever wanted anything in my life."

"So i guess you won't be tidying up in the morning then?" chuckled the old man. "It's ok I can tell when someone wants an extreme transformation."

Emma looked a little bashful, as he said that and everyone looked at her.

"Extreme?" questioned Clarice.

"Yeah, I still want to have a mind, but I don't want to be recognisably human when I'm done!"

Re: The Hen Party by fayesfurry

Everyone seemed a little shocked by that, Emma wasn't conservative by any means but none would have thought she would be the one to go in for a more outlandish change.

"Well I guess you know how it works, step up and disrobe and I'll have your elixir ready for you in a moment. Do you have any requests for me to try and encompas in the mix?"

"Erm just that someone look after me if I can't look after myself afterwards." she looked round her group of friends as she took her clothes off.

"Well Clarice got a pet to look after so perhaps you can be ours." Said Julie from across the room.

"Or sex toy!" added May "you know depending on how you end up"

"You're terrible May!" chided Julie "Either way Emma, we'll look after you."

Emma nidded her thanks and tossed the last of her garments into the growing pile of discarded clothes in the corner.

Standing nude she was made up of lots of natural graceful curves like a classical statue and her skin had few blemishes adding to the impression that she was carved out of marble before having been given life.

It was obvious to the room however that she was excited. She was given away by her pebbled nipples and clearly engorged labia. She ran her hands slowly over her form as she stood there waiting, a look of eager anticipation on her face as she watched the alchemist work.

"Ready when you are Emma" said the alchemist looking up from his work with a vial in hand. "and before you drink this, thankyou for all your help, you've been an exceptional employee."

"Thankyou" she said, unable to stop herself blushing at the compliment despite which struck her as a little absurd as she was not feeling remotely embarresed by being stood infront of him naked and running fingers through her thick dark pubic hair.

Emma took the luminescant liquid and knocked it back in an instant letting the empty vial fall to the carpet.

Everyone in the room seemed to be holding their breath waiting for the change to begin.

Emma's expression change to one of suprise collapsing to the floor moments before her body opened like a flower.

Her pussy stretched impossibly wide continuing to grow outward while her limbs and the rest of her body shrank inwards. Her face and head where the first parts to fade, loosing defenition and shrinking into her shoulders, her arms followed suit shortly afterwards.

As her breasts sank into her body her pussy started to curve back round on itself the pink sensitive skin within slowly becoming the outside of her body. By the time her legs started to dissapear her body was little more than a pouch of sensitive pink flesh that appeared to be sucking up her dwindling legs like spaghetti.

As the last of her legs dissapeared Emma's now pink and roughly oval body started to develop pink nubs all over, each of them growing into a small fleshy tentacles, while at the centre of her body where her vagina would have ended and her womb began a series of long pink tentacles exteneded from within the space that would origionally have given birth to new life. When they had finished growing the hole they emerged from sealed around their roots a functional human womb obviously no longer part of her alien anatomy.

The tentacles changed further having grown, the ends growing a richer pink in colour and gaining lots of little nodules along the last few inches of their length.

The bigger tentacles rubbed againts eachother and all over her sensitive body and it was clear that the creature which had been Emma was enjoying the sensation. Her whole body quivered with growing excitement and seemed to climax as all the tiny little tentacles waving and twitching over her body squirted something very similar to girl cum in unison coating their body and all the tentacles aswell as making quite a mess on the carpet. Each tentacle had only given a tiny squirt but it had all added up to quite a mess.

As the twitching subsided Emma's audience started to notice a faint glow coming from the hole which had once been the entrance to her pussy. As if responding to the glow Emmas body began to invert once more the pink fleshy parts once again becoming the interior.

When it was done everyone was suprised by what they saw. Emma's new exterior was roughly bell shaped, nothing of her labia or clitoris remained and the rim of her body was a rich purple in colour which slowly became a pale blue as it curved upwards.

Absolutely no human features adorned the smooth blue skin of her form, at the tip of her body instead where four globe like organs set into her skin which seemed to subtly change colour like a deep sea jelly fish only much brighter, able to cast a glow even in the well lit room.

The creature which had been Emma raised itself up on its tentacles and awkwardly tottered over to the mirror so it could take in its new form. Upon seeing itself the globes began to rapidly change color with what everyone presumed was excitement.

After getting a good look at itself it tottered with a little more confidence over to May and Julie. Standing infront of them its globes seemed to settle into a constant magenta glow.

"Are you still in there?" Questioned may.

The creature gave two quick flashes of Green which everyone instinctively seemed to take as an affirmative.

"Welcome to the family then!" said Julie reaching down and picking up Emma's squishy form.

Emma's globes flashed with colours and excitement and several of her tentacles made themselves busy exploring Julie's body and slipping into the gaps causing Julies eyes to flutter with the sensation.

"You're going to fit right in." chuckled May stroking Emma's exterior with one of her tentacles.

"Just the bride and me left ey?" said Jane from out of nowhere.

Everyone looked around in surprise, she had been so intently and quietly working away that people had forgotten her in the excitement of Emma's otherworldly transformation.

"I guess I had better pick something then. Hrmm well frankly I could spend the rest of my days just sucking and fucking cock if that's something you could do for me. I'd like to be able to live on mana like those transformees you read about in magazines, and I'd like more mouths and pussies."

"Hrmm a requester both confident in what they want and open minded about the end result. Yours shall be a very easy potion to make. Are you sure you don't have anything else you'd like me to try and work into the change, after all your current description could easily leave you as a pile of pocket pussies and mouths like your friends there!" The Alchemists gestured to the slowly quivering, saliva covered cock she held gripped in her hand.

"I could live with that!" Jayne replied looking at the cock hungrily, "but maybe leave me as one creature, I'd like to be able to hang out with these guys still."

"I will do my best young lady. If you would step up and disrobe please. Oh and better put down your friend for the time being, its never a good idea to be changed while in physical contact with someone."

Jane was quick to respond, slipping clothes off and popping the two well used cocks back with the rest of the stripper. Jane was short and dark haired, her breasts small but well formed and her pussy very tidy with understated labia. Her nipples stood to attention and her thighs where very damp as she stood there bare in front of her friends, it was obvious she was very aroused.

The alchemist brought over the potion, but paused before handing it to her. He looked, with a frown, at the liquid in the vial, which was behaving very strangely. It was bubbling and crawling up the side of the glass tube and became more agitated the closer it got to Jane. "Young lady, have you had any prior changes?"

"No never!" Jane replied with a puzzled expression.

"Have you been in regular contact with any transformed individuals or eaten any strange fruits from the other realms?"

"No not at all, but I have been getting hornier and hornier for the past few months!" Jane looked a little worried. "What's the matter?"

"I'm afraid to say its quite likely someone has been poisoning you slowly with minute quantities of Dcum based solutions. Not enough to cause any physical change right away, but its probably been building up in your system for some time and when it reaches critical levels it will change you." He gave her a compassionate look but there was clearly a note of anger in his voice.

"I can't believe it I have no idea who would do that. Still if your going to change me now does it matter?" she asked staring at the vial.

"The problem is any solution I give you will most likely have a different base, certain bases should never be mixed, others will cause wildly unpredictable results when mixed. Aside from all that your desire to be changed now could be purely down to the solution you've been given, It would be wrong of me to change you if it wasn't your natural uninhibited desire."

Jane looked worried and disappointed all at once. "I don't understand this isn't fair, who's done this to me? Can't you do anything to help?"

Everyone looked at Jayne with concern, Emma's globes casting an angry red globe on those around them.

"I know I know", calmed Julie stroking Emma soothingly "I'm angry about it too, someone is going to be held accountable for this."

"Is there nothing you can do for her? She will probably change at some point anyhow surely it would be better if it was at the hands of someone professional and compassionate who knew what they where doing?" came May's voice from her pussy which currently resided between Julie's thighs.

The alchemist looked at the gathered group as if making up his mind about something then let out a sigh.

"Ok there might be something I can do, but It could be risky, I'll have to saturate you with raw mana and try and direct the change as your body reshapes itself. Best case scenario I'll be able to give you something similar to what you asked me for... but you need to understand the worst case scenario."

"What's that?" asked a somewhat sheepish sounding Jane

"The worst case would be your being rendered down into sentient goo permanently. Not like your friends transformation" he said gesturing at Bethany "just a sort of living primordial soup as the mana completely breaks the bonds of your body while your cells become too saturated to accept further commands. If that happens nothing short of a greater demon is going to be able to help you."

Jane stayed quiet for some time, it was a sobering thing to be told.

"But the change that's someone is trying to give me could do the same couldn't it... or worse I could be being primed for being someone's anus or something gross like that. I want you to do it, I trust you, I have confidence you'll get it right."

The alchemist nodded understanding all too well what less scrupulous alchemists could do with his beloved craft. He had a sober look upon his face as he disappeared out the room.

The Julie/May combination got up and went to Jane's side, followed shortly by Clarice. She was hugged from both sides as she stood there trying to ignore the possibility that she could soon be nothing but a living liquid.

"If the worst happens I want you to make sure the alchemist gets all my possessions."

"Don't talk like that!" said May from between Julie's thighs. "It has to work"

There wasn't time for anything else to be said as the Alchemist returned to the room carrying a large heavy and ornate case.

The three friends gave Jane one last comforting hug and returned to their seat as the old man set up a very strange apparatus.

It took about ten minutes for the alchemist to assemble. It was a brass framework that surrounded Jane's body with several carved crystals set into rings that rotated within rings on several key points around her body. They covered all the known chakra points talked about in the various common spiritualistic healing disciplines but also several points that no one in the room save for the old man recognised.

Jane stood rigid staring straight forwards as the machine was constructed and adjusted around her. "Should I be doing anything?" she asked.

"You needn't be so tense, you wont effect the device by moving about, its quite robust too, its survived thousands of years unbroken and I don't imagine you could do any damage to it by brushing against it."

The words had the intended effect and Jane's body visibly relaxed. She looked around her self taking in the machine that now enclosed her in an ornate brass coloured framework. "Its quite beautiful isn't it!"

"Yes it is!" agreed the alchemist, "as is the things it can make, now relax I will begin now."

The alchemist stepped back and rotated the first crystal, it began to glow and emit a warm humming sound where it sat right above Jane's belly.

"mmm, that feels good!" she half spoke half moaned rubbing her belly.

"let your hands hang loose at your side if you can." he instructed concentrating on getting the next crystal to the same sweet spot where it let off the glow and joined the first in its humming.

With each crystal the alchemist turned the humming from every other crystal grew louder. By the time he'd turned four it sounded like a deep vocal note being sung out continuously. As the last crystal turned the party could hear nothing but a deafening choir of deep voices all singing the same warm note in unison.

Every cock pussy or other genital in the room seemed to be reacting to the note. Some stiffened, and filled their owner with an aching need for release others, spontaneously erupted juices or cum, pussies became damp and quivered, and Emma seemed to collapse twitching to the floor her whole body wracked with orgasm.

Even the alchemist was effected his own cock having ejaculated in his night clothes. He stoically ignored it however continuing with his task despite its aching hardness and the warm sticky mess threatening to distract him. He was also the only one in the room still moving despite the note which seemed to steal everyone's mobility, making limbs too languid and heavy to move no matter how transformed they had become.

Jane was almost lost in bliss, since the sixth crystal had been turned she had been floating just above the floor, her whole body filled with sensations both alien and familiar at the same time. she felt her body as if it was a fluid swirling around with activity and a small part of her thought it wouldn't be so bad if the alchemist got it wrong and rendered her down into goo.

Clarice watched the alchemist work she couldn't do anything else. Her whole body was rigid and immobile she felt like she was made of lead. She wouldn't have moved if she could though, it was fascinating and exciting to watch the alchemist operate the archaic machine.

The alchemists stopped with all the crystals perfect he seemed to have a moment to pause and recoup, the act of bringing the machine into its chorus seemed to have exhausted him. sweat rolled off him and soaked his hair. He wiped his brow and climbed out of his cum soiled night clothes his lean aged body trembling with the effort required to keep him moving.

The alchemist went back to work, he started rotating crystals again, the note they uttered didn't change now that they where in sink but their glow did, some started pulsing at different speeds others grew brighter while a few grew dimmer. All the while both the alchemist and Jane began to fluoresce, light shinning out from within.

At some point the glowing figure of the alchemist visibly staggered as he turned one of the crystals into what must have been the perfect position.

Within the framework Jane's body suddenly vibrated and lost all shape, it flowed into a central mass that for all the light being thrown off appeared to be made of energy and nothing else.

The alchemist was quick to recover standing upright again and as if walking into a strong wind stepped back to the cage containing the formless glowing mass that had been Jane. He began turning crystals once again, each crystal he touched seemed to shift from a bright white glow to a rich purple glow.

As the alchemist worked the form inside the cage shifted too. It was all too bright for Clarice to make out any of it at first but each turn of a crystal brought more change in the form and lessened the light it gave off.

The crystals went from purple to pink to an amber coloured glow as he turned some of them two or even three times. Eventually as if satisfied he stopped gave the whole device and the form within one last look over and pulled one of the crystals from its housing.

All the lights in the crystals, the noise and the glow coming from within the alchemist all stopped at once and again he staggered. This time falling to his knees and taking deep ragged breaths.

Slowly Clarice felt strength return to her limbs and she stood up, the form in the cage didn't seem to be in any distress at the moment and she didn't know how to dismantle is so she went to the alchemist.

"are you ok?" she asked helping him to his feet blushing momentarily as the coloured blotches in her vision slowly disappeared and she could make out the alchemists naked body in great detail, including his rock hard cock which was slick with the fluids it had offered into his night clothes.

She was amazed to see he appeared visibly younger, his grey hair had grown dark and was merely flecked with grey, and his lean limbs had filled out a little gaining the muscle of a man that who had not necessarily trained but was obviously in the prime of his life.

"I'll be alright in a moment" he rasped. "it takes a lot out of me to use the machine"

"It looks like its done the opposite!" Exclaimed Bethany from where she stood nearby, "You've gotten younger!"

"Yes, its a powerful machine which is why I'm loathe to use it unless in the direst of circumstances."

"But couldn't you stay young forever if you did?"

The alchemist smiled, the warmth of the expression not being at all diminished by the youth he'd gained. "and who's to say that's a good thing, maybe our bodies age because they struggle to contain the growing essence within, the indefinable energy that makes you yourself. Perhaps my current youthful appearance is an expression of having used up some other part of myself."

He took a moment to drink the glass of water Clarice had resourcefully procured from somewhere.

"The point being you really can never tell and one should only do things they don't understand soberly and carefully. Maybe it is the proverbial fountain of youth, but perhaps I'm old enough and curious enough to want to see what happens next."

Bethany didn't really understand the old alchemists point of view, but she was suddenly very curious just how old he was, as was everyone else in the room.

"Well how ever you feel about it, thank you, thank you for doing this to yourself to help me!"

Everyone turned towards the device with surprise at hearing Jane's voice coming from such a changed creature.

The alchemist chuckled. "I suppose I had better let you out, everyone must be dying to get a proper look at you as you must be anxious to see yourself in the mirror!"

The device was dismantled in half the time it took to put it together and placed back in the box with a sense of reverence. The whole time Jane had been unable to stop herself from staring unabashedly at the Alchemists cock.

"Shouldn't that thing have calmed down by now?" she asked when he was finished?

"Oh?" he asked clueless to begin with as to what she was referring to before looking down and chuckling. "Ah well after that I suspect it will take some time to calm down."

"I could help if you like?" Jane offered the hunger clear in her voice.

The old man chuckled again. "I'm glad to hear you still know exactly what you want. Its quite alright, I have a rule about sleeping with the people I change, it keeps things from getting messy."

"If your sure." Jane said a little disappointment in her voice as she glided away towards the mirror.

Jane's new form was feminine in shape, but it was more like an artists exaggerated impression of a womanly form. Her backside and hips where full and round, her body growing out of it in a curve that got thinner as it rose into her chest giving her an exaggerated hour glass. She still had breasts that where full and pointed with exaggerated nipples and her neck rose impossibly long in a similarly graceful curve like a swan from between her shoulders.

Her neck ended in a head that was impossibly small for her body and came to a point at the back. There was little to her face beyond two dark eyes and a pussy like orifice that twitched and quivered as she spoke and when she turned a second pussy was visible at the back of her head its generous labia swinging as she turned her neck.

Her shoulders grew out into long graceful limbs that ended in orifices with three graceful fingers arranged equidistantly around them. Occasionally long slick tongues like an ant eaters would dart out of those orifices like a snake tasting the air. Her legs where just as graceful though they bent in the opposite direction to normal and ended in feet that where more like three fingered hands the strength in the hands evident by her standing on their finger tips.

Her belly was full and round, as if pregnant but rather than smooth unblemished skin the whole of her belly was covered in pussies. Towards the top they were more sparse and smaller, more delicate, but towards the centre and bottom of the curve they where crammed close together and larger with great swollen labia that permanently twitched with excitement.

Jane looked herself over thoroughly using the mirror and her swan like neck to take in every aspect of her form. She had to turn around and bend over to see what had become of her pussy however as it was obstructed from the front by the curve of her pussy laden belly and its dangling labia.

Between her legs her original pussy had become a giant gaping symmetrical hole, she could see deep into her pink wet insides and the whole thing was ringed with swollen clits that where so close to the edge they where bound to be rubbed by whatever monstrous organ she found to fill the glistening twitching orifice.

Satisfied, she stalked with delicate bird like movements over to the alchemist and hugged him as best she could, careful not to brush her swollen belly full of pussies against his hard cock for too long. "I'm perfect, you saved me, your an artist and a hero and I'm forever in your debt!"

"That's quite alright, now I know your dying to see if your belly can accommodate the rest of the stripper in one go so off you go. Clarice I'll give you a moment to think about any changes you might need while I take a shower."

"I think I have an idea of what I want." she said out loud to the room as she watched Jane stuff the last of the strippers free cocks into her face. She still had pussies to spare...

Finally it was Clarice's turn to accept the old mans gift, she stood up, throwing off her clothes as she walked across the room to the old man. Her body was well formed and mature, generous hips thighs and backside. Her pussy was generous, with dangling lips that where a little swollen from the excitement of the show and very moist. Her tummy had a little curve to it and her breasts where of a good size and swayed as she walked, bouncing a little when she came to a stop next to the alchemist. She leaned in a whispered her change to the old man who grinned.

"That's actually something I already had prepared but have never had a chance to use, it shall be my pleasure." having spoke he dissappeared out the back, returning with a large white box and a small vial.

"Ooh will that come with the change?" Clarice asked gesturing to the box. "How perfect!"

The old man nodded and handed the vial to Clarice who swigged the pearly pink fluid without a second thought.

Later that morning, for it was almost dawn before the party finally came to an end, May and Julie turned up at Clarice's door carrying a large white box and leading Clarice's sex pet, the horny cock hungry creature that had once been Cathy on a leash.

May and Julie where currently separated and May carried Emma their own little sex pet in her porcelain like arms.

Julie adjusted the large white box so that she carried it beneath her arm and rang the bell waiting for Calrice's beau to come to the door.

Michael came to the door wearing a robe looking a little disheveled from his own stag party and very sleepy. The sleepiness quickly evaporated when he saw the collection of wildly transformed people at the door.

His first instinct was to try and close the door and was about to slam it and lock it before he recognized May's features staring back at him from her alabaster mask of a face. "May, is that you?"

"Yes Michael and its me Julie too!" Julie answered for May, can we come in and have a word.

Michael unsure of what to say just stepped aside opening the door and May and Julie stepped inside with their various packages.

They sat themselves down in the living room and where joined moments later by Michael. "I knew things would get out of hand last night but I had no idea... Please tell me Clarice hasn't done anything stupid!"

The girls all ignored what could be taken as an insult knowing he hadn't meant it as such, this was all a lot to assimilate on a regular day let alone when your hung over, half dressed and about to get married to a woman that could no longer be remotely human. Michael was looking at Emma's bizarre form with a distinct expression of worry.

"Don't worry this is Emma!" assured the slightly moist sounding voice of May from between her spread legs. Emma glowed a strangely reassuring pink in her arms.

"Clarice did take a potion too but don't worry in someways her change was quite minor, you will still recognize her I'm sure." Julie stifled a giggle as she realized that Michael's quite formidable cock was peaking out between from his robe. She hadn't thought about the effect their naked bodies might have had on Clarice's fiance but there wouldn't have been time to have custom clothes made for themselves before coming over and she wasn't sure she ever wanted to wear clothes again.

Michael followed her gaze down to his cock and started he hadn't noticed a breeze in the warm living room and had been distracted by the situation. He apologized and refastened his robe so that it covered his phallus giving Julie a brief flash of his lean body as he readjusted.

Julie was surprised to find herself licking her lips and thinking about enjoying Michael in a carnal fashion, she had never thought about men in that way before the change. She looked across at May feeling slightly Guilty but was surprised to see May's gaze firmly centered on Michael's loins too. Perhaps Clarice would invite her friends to join in their married fun, they where all less inhibited since the change.

Shaking her head Julie smiled and spoke. "Its alright Michael, its just a bodily reaction. I guarantee it wouldn't make Clarice angry either." Julie stood back up her body jiggled as she walked and the individual mounds of squishy flesh with their genitalia separated slightly giving flashes of he pink moist core. Julie was pleased to see May's gaze had turned to her and knew that she yearned to drop her shell and climb inside. "Its ok May, I'm sure Michael wont mind."

There was a clattering sound and a soft wet noise as May insinuated herself amid-st her girlfriend's body.

"Where is Clarice, why didn't she come back with you, what has she done to herself?" Michael fired off questions in quick succession all the while watching the bizarre show of the two intermingling bodies.

"Clarice asked me to bring you some early wedding gifts before you are introduced to the new her. The first is from your friend Cathy, in fact it used to be Cathy!" Julie gave the leash a little tug and lead the bizarre sex pet over to Michael handing the reign to him. "Clarice says you're to treat her very firmly and dominating her with a good fucking from time to time would also be a good idea."

Michael looked down at the creature remembering the last time he had seen their timid friend at a brunch the week before. The creature gave a little whimpering noise groveling at his feet and raising its gigantic rear pussy in the air pleadingly. He was a little startled to see the giant fleshy disembodied cock thrust into its folds wondering which of Clarice's friends it had once been.

"The second present is in this box." she said handing him the large box which he wasted no time in opening.

Inside there was something fleshy and pink and folded up, he pulled it out and held it by what turned out to be the shoulders dangling it in front of him. It was a sex doll, a perfect copy of his fiance, the combination of its looking exactly like Clarice yet dangling limp and deflated was a little disconcerting to begin with but he could feel his erection throbbing inside his robe. He had shared his fetish for blow up dolls with Clarice some time ago and wondered how much money she had spent on such a perfect copy of herself. It was probably the sweetest gift Clarice had ever given him. Carefully he laid it down on the sofa folding the limbs inwards and roughly folding it in half.

"Ok, thank you for bringing the gifts, I would like to see my fiance now though" Michael said with what he thought was a surprising amount of patience."

"You already have dear." came a thing voice from behind him. He looked round to see the sex doll on the sofa unraveling itself. She had a very limited amount of movement in her deflated state and her voice sounded as though she was quite breathless her deflated breasts moving very shallowly as she drew breaths that slowly inflated herself so she could speak to him. "Since you told me about your fetish..." she pause having to take some time to re-inflate herself a little more before she could speak further. "Would you mind... helping... a little."

Michael was briefly too stunned to move then he nodded purposefully before picking up his slowly inflating fiancee and looking her over for some sort of valve.

Behind him Julie giggled. "You'll not find a stopper, she's not made of plastic, pick an orifice and blow, they are all clean!"

"Oh, right." He said, taking a hollow breast in hand and putting his mouth to the nipple.

He blew and simultaneously Clarice stretched the nipple wide to accept the air closing it after each breath, internally she closed a little sphincter that connected the breast to the rest of her body allowing it to fill separately. She let Michael fill one breast then when it seemed about the right size she limply indicated the other which he obligingly filled for him.

Clarice could have let him fill her whole body from that one breast but wanted him to instead slowly reacquaint himself with her changed body. When the second breast was filled she directed him with a deflated hand to her belly button which she opened and closed in front of him revealing a hidden orifice within. He inflated her belly to the gentle squishy curve he had grown to love then without being asked her put his mouth between her legs and inflated her hips, her generous buttocks and the area around her pussy.

Clarice kept any air from entering her limbs right now and so when her abdomen was inflated he turned finally to her mouth. Locking lips with her and inflating her head shoulders and chest in long slow breaths finally finishing with a passionate kiss as Clarice syphoned some air into her tongue to give it movement.

"What about your arms?" asked Michael assuming that it was necessary to inflate her body parts seperately and wondering which orifice controlled them.

"Its OK Michael, leave them for now. I'll go through my operating manual with you later." she wasn't joking she did have an operating manual, something the alchemist insisted on, as unless Michael chose to receive a change her body would outlast her husband by a long way. It might even last indefinitely leaving her to be passed on like a family heirloom.

"Ever since you told me of your fetish," she repeated this time without pause. " I have had fantasies about being your sex doll. The intimacy of belonging to you, being filled with your hot breath slowly, the being fucked hard and fast like an inflatable sex toy. I'm sorry I wont have the squeak of rubber or quite the same feel as a sex doll for you, but I'm hoping my body will make up for it in other ways."

"Are you kidding my love, you are perfect, you were my dream woman before but now you are beyond my wildest dreams." he smiled at her and stroked her cheek squeezing her inflatable body.

Behind the couple, Julie the only of the friends to still have human eyes felt them welling up. Inside her she felt May give her inner core a hug and smiled, It was such a tender moment they where glad to witness it.

"Oh Michael you are so sweet to me, that's why I love you, that's why I'm happy to belong to you and be so at your mercy. I couldn't be so submissive for any other."

Michael smiled, then looked over his shoulders, "are your friends staying for breakfast, because I kind of want to fuck the air out of you now!"

Clarice smiled, "you can do so in front of them if you like, I've few inhibitions any more and I'm hoping you'll agree to share the marital bed with them on occasion."

"Whatever makes you happy." Michael said, shucking off his robe and thrusting his hard cock into her very damp pussy. Causing a high pitch squeel of air to escape around it that Michael found a massive turn on.

Michael then stood his wife impaled on his cock weighed so little especially with her deflated limbs that he didn't need anything but his cock to hold her up. "However I want to enjoy you for the first time all by myself" as he said this he took her deflated legs and tied them together in a rough loose knot and headed for the stairs. "You girls make yourself at home I shall be back to make breakfast for you all... probably around dinner time."

Clarice chuckled and craned around her fiance as they walked out the room to see her friends where lost in bliss already making use of their bizarre bodies in very creative ways on her couch.

The wedding ceremony in the end was performed by the local avatar. A high honor indeed for the couple but thoroughly fitting considering the guests and the bride. Not a scrap of clothing was worn at the ceremony and the marriage was consecrated by the groom fucking the bride till she deflated on the alter. The couple might have felt a bit awkward about this but everyone at the wedding had agreed with their RSVP that they would have sex with their respective partners during that moment or with one of the couples changed friends. All of them complied.

On the wedding night Clarice revealed her kinkiest secret, goading Michael to inflate he further and further, her skin stretched till it was translucent. She had been like a balloon when they had finished so full of air she could barely move and her body actually creaked like a balloon too. She gestured under Michael's pillow as best she could in that state and Michael found a note that simply read. "Now thrust that hard cock of yours into me."

"I can't" Michael said reading the note, "you'd burst, we need to let some air out of you gently first."

Clarice gestured under her pillow and Michael found a second note. "I know, trust me." was all it said.

Somewhat hesitantly Michael obliged, being reassured by the expression of his wife's eyes in her over inflated head. He thrust his cock into her hard and fast and was rewarded by an unearthly sound as his wife's body burst. The sound of the escaping air was intermingled with the cry of a woman enjoying an intense orgasm.

Michael lay there stunned and momentarily deafened as bits of his wife's translucent body lay all around him. He was amazed his cock hadn't suffered a severe injury and baffled at how they were ever going to put her back together again when he looked down at his cock.

His wife's pussy was still impaled on his cock now little more than a ring of stretched rubber like skin. As he watched astonished his wife's hollow body started to regrow from the pussy outwards, as more of her grew more of the bits lying around the room seemed to evaporate into thin air. Eventual his wife had reformed completely and was smiling up at him deflated and impaled on his still rock hard cock.

"That was wild, but you could have warned me" he said smiling down at her.

"It felt, amazing... and I, didn't, want to spoil, the surprise." she said in her broken breathy voice.

Michael lent down and gathered up a breast to start re inflating but she didn't open it to receive his breath.

"Your breath, isn't, the only thing, you can fill me with." she said giving him as much of a sultry look as she could with her deflated head. "Look, in, the bedside table."

Michael looked inside and sitting in there was a gift from the alchemist, a sample of his best temporary over productivity potion. Michael swigged the potion and smiled as he felt the warm sensation of his balls going into overdrive and felt the first trickle of pre start running from the tip of his cock within his deflated wife.

"Its going to be a good night!" he said as he pulled his cock slick with pre and his wife's juices from her pussy and pushed it into her breast.

Needless to say they were invited not to return to that hotel again.

The alchemist in his new youthful body moved his practice again but stayed in touch. Jane moved with him as they had become very close and fallen in love in the months to come. After another decade the alchemist finally took a change for himself, becoming a perfect copy of his beloved wife with the one exception of a large cock tentacle that dwelled deep within his main pussy his wife insisting she wanted a good hard fucking from him even after the change. He taught her the tricks of his trade too and they went on to practice alchemy together, they took the same name and as externally they looked and sounded the same it was only in their intimate moments when the old alchemist let his cock tentacle out to play that anyone could tell the difference between them.

Bethany became a famous madam, in a temple brothel for single women changed so drastically they can find no other roel in society. Not all the women there began as women but having a predominantly female form was the only prerequisite for coming under her employ. Often people had themselves changed specifically so they could join the ranks of her transformed girls. It became a necessary and welcome event though as just as often the customers where falling in love with the transformees and they would go off becoming married. Getting transformed and joining the temple became a valid option for women who where afraid of becoming old spinsters and wanted to roll the dice again on their chance at love with a new, more interesting and less inhibited body.

Julie and May remained deeply in love, one day they woke up from a night of particularly passionate love making which Clarice and Michael had been involved in and they found a porcelain mask lying on the floor by the bed. Where May had been fused to it before she was now fused to the back of Julies face having attained a truly symbiotic existence able to share each others thoughts, feelings and senses completely. They took a new name after that Gizelle but their friends quickly adjusted to their new identity. They still sometimes went out into public with May's old shell connected by a thick group of tentacles running between them. It allowed them to get a lot more done and their combined intelligence was well up to the task of controlling two bodies at once.

The stripper enjoyed his continued existence as a collection of living dildos. Not that he could have told anyone. Eventually he wound up distributed far and wide but he could always feel every one of his bodies whether they where safely tucked away in a drawer or in the wet folds of an owner. Occasionally a woman walking around with a dildo secretly held inside her pussy by her panties, (as his owners were often loathe to not be in physical contact with him) would feel a strange sense of empathy with another woman they passed on the street and wonder why. One or twice this would prove to be the catalyst for the beginnings of a beautiful relationship.

Clarice and Michael remained very much in love, eventually Michael payed a visit to the alchemist. Having put out an add in the paper they had found a woman that had wanted nothing more than to become living cum she had also introduced them to her best friend who had wanted to become the balls in which her liquid friend would be renewed. Whilst not exactly the original plan Michael had intended on it had seemed perfect and the two friends had wound up a part of Michael.

Michael gained a pair of magical balls from the change, regularly "milked" they would be roughly twice the size of a normal pair of balls, but if he abstained long enough they could swell to a size that could fill his wife's body in a single ejaculation to the point of bursting and beyond depending on how long they waited. Being able to feel the joy of the two best friends as one blissfully emptied her swollen load and the other gushed the majority of herself out from his cock only added to his pleasure.

Over the years he bought a few more changes from the alchemists. Michael changed his name to Michelle becoming a hermaphrodite with a curvy female figure a swollen pussy hidden away behind his cock and monstrous balls and a hollow body filled with tentacles that grew out from a massive pussy like cleft running the length of his spine which allowed him to interact with Gizelle in a way more intimate than anyone else Except perhaps Clarice when Gizelle stretched her over their form and wore her like a costume as they made love with Michelle.

To fit better with the dynamic of their new family into which Gizelle was officially married in a second ceremony, the sex pet that was once Cathy was rendered inflatable too and was joined by six other identical fuck pets all of which could be deflated and stored away in a box should they be naughty.
Once in a while the highly evolved, long lived and loving family occasionally advertised for a new sex toy finding each time a willing supplicant to be transformed by the alchemist and its partner into an inflatable doll all of them where fleshy and human like Clarice but only Clarice was capable of movement and expression and inflating herself. The rest of them where truly sex toys existing between dream filled sleep and excited heightened sensation when they where either used by or worn as a costume by a member of the family.

Eve wiggled on her seat, her companion was being restless and distracting her more than usual. Eve liked to think of it as a companion because it had proved to be so alive, it definitely had a mind of its own. She often wondered if it had once been a person or maybe was a part of a person, was some poor guy wandering around cock less, able to feel the warm damp grip of her pussy with his disembodied cock without ever being able to see the woman who's sex held him so tenderly and safely.

Eve blushed, no one could see the silent passenger wriggling away, held firmly inside her by her panties. However several times she had looked up to see another woman in the cafe glancing at her and glancing back down as soon as she looked her way. She couldn't shake the feeling that somehow this woman knew her secret.

She didn't know where it had come from, but since her Aunt had gifted it to her for her 23rd birthday it had seldom left her sight, and most of the time was in constant physical contact with her. The attachment to it was almost unearthly and very addictive. She knew one day she would have to pass it on, the need she had to be accompanied by it day and out just wasn't compatible with finding a healthy sexual relationship but for now she was very content to just seek fulfillment from her companion alone. She sometimes wondered if her Aunt had experienced the same dilemma, passing it on to her niece so she could move on.

She glanced up again, this time the girl had been looking down at her book but had glanced up to catch Eve looking. Damn. Eve quickly looked back down to her magazine feeling her cheeks flush an even deeper red. Her companion was going wild and she couldn't help herself but make a small noise.

She was so embarrassed but she couldn't leave right away now, she would have to wait a while, pretend to read her magazine some more, then leave. She would absolutely not look at the girl on the way out.

A shadow was cast across her table, Eve didn't look up but she knew who it was, she recognized the girls jumper. She squirmed in her seat suddenly feeling a flutter of anxiety and more than a little dizziness. It was like being on a date with a guy she really fancied but it was never something she'd felt with a woman before.

"Hi I'm Morgan." The girl introduced herself confidently. "We keep glancing at each other across the coffee house and I figured I would just come and say Hi!"

"I've just been reading my magazine!" Eve protested feebly, not having the nerve to look the girl in the eye and knowing that her face was probably as red as the girls jumper.

"Oh I'm sorry, maybe it was just me that couldn't help looking at you, you're very cute." the girl offered with a smile. "Hrmm, are you shy, or perhaps, do you not know what part of town your in?"

That last statement made Eve look around her, she honestly didn't know what part of town she was in, she had been strolling around just enjoying the fresh air and the breeze looking up at the various old buildings when her companion had acted up and she'd ducked into the coffee shop to sit down.

She took in the other customers in the shop, there where two guys cuddled up together in a booth, a group of girls with short confident hair cuts where gathered around a table laughing and chatting and near the front of the cafe two young people of a gender she couldn't discern where embracing and sharing a kiss before leaving and going their separate ways.

"Oh, you really don't know where you are do you." the woman giggled, then let out a strange yip noise, a flush of colour coming to her face momentarily. "Sorry about that my little friend has been restless since you came in the shop."

This made Eve look up. "Little friend?" she asked

Morgan leaned in conspiratorially "Hrmm you want to know a secret of mine do you, well tell me your name first and I'll think about it."

Eve put down her magazine and reached across the table. "I'm Eve" she said shaking the girls had quite formally.

"Eve as in Evelyn?" Morgan asked "I'm actually a Morganna," she shared, "but I prefer Morgan because its a little more boyish like me."

Eve took in Morgans appearance she had only seen her at a glance until now. She had short red hair, almost orange and cute freckles across her nose. She had let one long curl of her hair grow out and it fell across her forehead. Her eye's where a slate grey and Eve felt a strange sensation when she looked at her, at was as if she knew her from somewhere and didn't know where.

"I suppose its only fair I share my secret now huh." Morgan said with a little giggle and a slight pink flush to her cheeks. "I don't know why I mentioned him though, normally I keep him hidden, I almost feel a little guilty about how attached I've become to him."

"Can I guess," Eve said boldy, "Is it something you wouldn't normally consider a person but is strangely life like? Something you don't like to leave at home or be without."

Morgan looked at Eve with surprise. "Not so timid after all! Do you have one too?"

"Have you got somewhere we can go privately? I've a feeling I didn't wander in to this shop by accident."

"We can go upstairs." Morgan exclaimed. "this is my shop, I live above it."

Morgan lead her through the counter and out into an alleyway where a door painted the colours of a rainbow led up to her flat. "Shoes off" she called as she kicked of the plimsolls she had been wearing and walked into the flat leaving Eve to follow. Eve watched her walk away she was strangely fascinated by this slender girl and the thought she had a secret companion like hers was very exciting, maybe she would have answers.

Having slipped off her shoes she followed and came through into Morgans main room. Morgan was lighting candles around the room and putting on music. Eve couldn't shake the feeling it was strangely reminiscent of being taken back to guys houses for the first time when she was in her teens.

Morgan finished lighting her candles and put on some music. She didn't always put on music when she came home but she had felt this girls gaze upon her. Eve was fascinated and she didn't know why, Morgan had a good idea though and she had always felt there was something delicious about introducing girls to their first lesbian experience.

Eve was beautiful, she had a dark complexion and a very full figure, her hips and backside could be described as formidable but she had a tiny little waist and a full chest. Morgan has seldom seen such a full figure not belonging to a classical statue in a museum.

"You show me yours first." Eve said, wanting to try and keep some sort of advantage in the situation which seemed to be quickly spiraling out of control.

"Ohh, yes sir." Morgan said with a giggle and started to remove her tights making no effort to maintain her modesty and enjoying the sight of Eve squirming and blushing as her jumper rode up her belly a little flashed Eve a glimse of her pink nether lips.

She tossed them into a corner, now wearing nothing but her slightly over sized red jumper then grabbing her little friend by the balls she pulled him out with a gasp.

Eve felt her cheeks flush and heart flutter as Morgan took off her tights, she hadn't expected to be confronted with the sight of another girls pussy when she had left the house that morning and certainly wasn't prepared for the excitement it had elicited in her. She felt a little sad almost when the red jumper had slid back down to hide it again.

"I, I'm sorry." Eve stammered, turning round when Morgan looked up and she realized she had just stood there unabashedly watching Morgan undress.

"It's ok, I'm quite looking forward to you getting out of that dress" Morgan replied stalking towards Eve the wriggling dildo in her hand.

Eve turned back towards Morgan, looking her in the eye. Eve had never considered whether she was attracted to the same sex before, this girl was pretty though, and confident, and all this excitement fluttering in Eve's sex can't just be from having found someone who shares her secret. She stepped close ignoring the cock for the moment and kissed Morgan, deeply.

Morgan couldn't help it, she swooned a little as Eve embraced her and their lips met. Where the sudden impulse had come from she didn't know but she was grateful for it.

Eve pulled away, and continued to look into Morgans eyes as if searching for something, the kiss had been good, every bit as good as when she had kissed guys.

"Still not sure huh?" Morgan said "here"

Morgan took Eve's wrist with her free hand. She guided Eves hand beneath her red jumper to her small pert breast, Eve obligingly experimented with caressing it, playing with her nipples. Morgan moved Eve's hand down over her belly, feeling a tingle of excitement as she pulled it lower. Eve made no effort to resist.

Eve felt the soft pertness of Morgans breast, she wasn't weirded out in the least by touching another persons breast as she though she might have been. She thrilled as Morgan pulled her hand down slowly towards her sex. As her fingers brushed the top of Eve's little triangle or red pubic hair she decided to take control, and pulled away from Morgans grip sliding her fingers quickly through her hair to cup her very moist pussy.

Morgan gasped as Eve gripped her and begun exploring her sex as if it was the first one she's ever touched and didn't own one of her own. Morgan used her now free hand to pull off and discard her jumper then stepped in close to Eve kissing her passionately again.

"Ok I'm sure." Eve broke away and spoke breathlessly. "Woo, now we're up here for a reason, now let me see."

Morgan grinned and held up her little friend. He was tanned and big, with shaven balls in a tight sack and he wriggled with excitement in her hand.

Eve gasped, It was exactly like hers. She wriggled out of her dress quickly discarded her Bra and Panties and pulled out her own companion holding it out for Morgan to see.

"You know it seems to me you could have gotten that out without taking off your dress." Morgan said with a grin.

Eve grinned in return. "I guess I like where this is going. Where did you find yours?" She asked petting hers like it was a small animal. "I got given mine by an Aunt"

"I won mine in a poker game from a male friend of mine. I scrubbed it for like a week before I used it. Poor little thing was pretty sore I think!" she held it close to Eve's which wriggled and squirmed against it as if being reunited with an old friend. "I've got an idea" she said pulling Eve over to the sofa she lay down and lined up her friend between her pussy lips.

Eve caught on and straddled Morgan bringing her own pussy in line with the living cock pressed to Morgans lips. She leaned in close as it quietly wriggled between them then slowly she traced the tip of her own dildo down Morgans slender body, the closer it got the its twin the more they both squirmed and when finally Eve touched their tips together they went wild and for the two women everything was a blur from then on.

After that first hectic meeting Morgan and Eve slowed things right down, both recognizing the potential for a real relationship that included their much beloved companions which to each of them had become very much a part of themselves. They both really wanted it to work so when they found themselves becoming fast friends It was a relief to both of them and It wasn't long before they where sharing the L word and the same wild sex they had enjoyed on their first meeting.

Within the year they moved in together, Eve's family proved surprisingly liberal about her choice of partner and Eve was accepted happily by the crazy expansive family Morgan had inherited when she bought the coffee shop in the Gay part of town. After two years they decided to have a ceremony to declare their love and commitment, they exchanged cocks and from then on they went about their day to day with each others living cocks permanently inserted.

"Honey I'm home." Morgan called running up the stairs to their apartment. She slowed at the top of the stairs, normally Eve would have called back. There was a blue light flashing in the hall however so Morgan crept down the hall and peaked into the Living room.

Eve was sitting on the sofa, completely naked her legs spread wide and she was fucking herself quite roughly with one of the living dildo's. This was not a completely uncommon sight for Morgan to come home to, what had caused her to pause in he doorway was the porn that Eve was watching on the viewer while she fucked herself.

There was an alien looking creature that floated in the air with some sort of gaseous sacks and from its tentacle like limbs it was spraying a fine pink mist that slowly turned the two young women grinding their pussies together into something that was half woman and half cock that wriggled and rubbed their bodies together till they both ejaculated from their transformed heads.

Eve paused it just as they climaxed, Morgan thought maybe Eve had noticed her presence but instead she rewound it till the two cocks had become two beautiful young women again then she hit play and continued to please herself.

Morgan waited in the doorway watching the repeating clip and her wife masturbating, feeling her own dildo wriggling inside her and starting to get more than a little excited by the whole sight.

When Eve finally called out her orgasm she lay back with her eyes closed quietly panting a sheen of sweat glistening on her skin. "I hoped you might come and join me M"

Morgan started, she hadn't thought she'd been noticed. "Sorry I didn't want to startle you and I kind of wanted to talk to you about this first." she said gesturing to the TV which was paused just at the moment the woman's facial features smoothed away into oblivion.

"I've been thinking about it for a while now, this was my way of telling you about my fantasy." Eve said still with her eyes shut lying back looking contented and playing slowly with her clit.

"It was hot and I have to admit it excited me. A lot." Morgan said staring at her beautiful wife. "I love your beautiful face though and don't want to give up mine either"

Eve opened her eyes at that and looked at Morgan. "That sounds like this is open to discussion." Eve said looking hopeful

Morgan was already discarding her clothes "maybe." she said as she climber atop her wife and kissed her passionately.

The couple enjoyed the spice to their sex life that came from sharing Eve's fantasy as time grew on Morgan became more and more turned on by the idea and one of their favorite pass times became figuring out ways they could get themselves transformed while keeping their human faces.

They consulted with two of the best alchemists in the City, a strange pair of identical beings who shared the same name and both practiced alchemy together. They where keen to hear the whole tale of their relationships and seemed very interested in the living dildos they owned but wouldn't say why.

There where several consultations and eventually they settled on something that worked for both of them. The alchemist gave them a date a month from the last consultation both to perfect the formula which was very specific and also to give them time to change their minds should they need it.

Eve was sat in the Alchemists changing room facing Morgan, they had both just taken the vials of transformative which now lay discarded and empty. Morgan immediately had started filling out her body swelling out and becoming more womanly. She was clearly enjoying the sensation she had two fingers within herself and was squeezing her slowly swelling breasts with her other hand.

Eve could feel some tingles but the changes hadn't caught up with her yet, for their change to work they needed to have similar figures and they decided they would both be happier if they shared Eve's voluptuous curves.

Finally Eve felt her wife reach the mirror of her figure, she knew it had happened because she felt the changes begin in herself.

Morgan had barely finished swelling out with womanly curves to match those she had always adored in her beautiful wife when she saw the changes begin in Eve and felt them happen in herself.

Eve writhed in front of her wife, her body slowly bisecting. A pink line had appeared between her stomach and the base of her ribs, on the side of her chest the pink line flowered out into thick pink labia that connected up at a swollen pink clit that sat between her breasts, matching them in size. Using her arms she slowly pushed away from her lower body and gasped as her it separated from her with a wet sound.

Her lower body now ended in a massive cock head and lying on the floor with its legs squirming with the pleasure of the transformation she watched the stomach shift becoming more shaft like as it grew out from her broad hips and arse.

Morgan who hadn't separated from her lower body got the full blast of the orgasm which was the culmination of this part of the change. The thick syrupy clear cum shot up from her lower body spraying from her mouth and leaking out around the cock shaft that her stomach had become.

Eve wiped the cum from herself where her lower body had exploded its load all over her, she barely had time to recover before the next change began, another pink line grew separating her broad pelvis and rump from her cock like midriff. Eve tugged on the throbbing cock head that had just doused her in cum and with a sucking sound her middle separated from her pelvis revealing another equally big cock head. Meanwhile the pussy like opening that matched the one ringing her upper body also developed thick labia the clit that developed swelled into existence at the top of her buttocks growing both monstrous in size and swelling out in length until it was more tail than clit.

Morgan was enjoying her new tail, the cum was still frothing up into her mouth in occasional spurts though much more manageable so she could swallow them back down letting it leak from the gap around her upper opening. Meanwhile she was using the tail to explore her lower opening wedging it in between her labia and tickling the edge of the mighty cock head wedged into her hollow pelvis. Once again the change culminated in ejaculation. The thick clear cum squirting from her pussy as her lower cock head filled her pelvis with hot warm sticky fluids.

Finally the change was done, Eve lay panting in three pieces and Morgan found herself with her thick syrupy clear feminine version of cum leaking from every orifice.

Re: The Hen Party by fayesfurry

The couple where very happy with their changes, usually they carried their partners midriff around inside them rather than themselves. This habit would occasionally lead to unexpected outbursts in public as the twitching organ holding their two halves together went off when they weren't expecting it.

The change proved popular with the local lesbian crowd and soon many of the local women where paying for identical changes, rather than sharing their bodies with partners the cock like middles changed hands regularly the point becoming to not know who carried you around inside them at any given time. However Eve and Morgan only ever shared each others and stuffed down the middle of their shaft like midriffs held deep inside their bodies in the most intimate positions they kept the dildos that began it all, always wriggling away inside them.

Bethany sighed, she could see that Danni didn't have long left. Her human lovers never seemed to last very long. Most of them where attracted to her from the beginning because of their transformation fetishes, and as her own transformation was an extreme one she tended to attract the kind of person that sooner or later got themselves turned into something soon inhuman that they weren't capable of a meaningful relationship anymore.

Usually Bethany would give them a place in the temple and sooner or later someone would come along who didn't want anything more from their partner than her ex lovers could offer and they would be taken away, making someone very happy while keeping their needs met. Bethany however was back to square one. She was always welcome with Gizelle and the rest of their expansive family but she couldn't help but want something for herself.

Danni lay on the bed looking up at her exotic lover. She had met Bethany through a friend that visited her temple regularly. Danni had always had a very specific transformation fetish, and that was for goo girls. They weren't real of course sentient goo in reality was inert, unable to move or interact with the world. As much as Danni enjoyed the idea of being melted down into goo and ejaculated out by some giant cock or pussy she didn't think spending the rest of her life in a state of orgasmic bliss but unable to interact with anything was a good trade, but then here was Bethany.

Bethany was the exception that disproved the rule. She understood that it was Bethany's core that made it possible, she wasn't just goo somewhere inside Bethany was the spherical vestiges of her original body and it was that which controls the gooey body which drove Danni wild.

Danni had seen Bethanys true core once or twice; she was fascinated with it and the possibility that it presented. Seldom did a day go by when she didn't entertain the thought of getting herself changed in a similar way. She hadn't broached the subject with Bethany though, with the exception of that transformed family they regularly visited together Bethany had never mentioned any transformed lovers. Danni knew that most of her lovers had wound up in the temple but that had meant Bethany had lost interest in them as soon has they'd been transformed.

Danni had grown to care for Bethany a great deal, love her even, she felt a struggle between the side of herself that felt as though the human body she wore wasn't the true her, and the fear that Bethany though transformed herself would no longer love her when she wasn't human anymore.

"I know that look." Bethany said laying down beside Danni on the bed and running as slick gooey finger over her sweat beaded stomach absorbing the moisture into herself.

"What do you mean?" Danni asked, feeling a tightness in her stomach, did Bethany know she wanted to change herself? "I was just enjoying the sight of your gorgeous gooey body my love."

Bethany formed a warm smile on her face and moved on to soaking the sweat from Danni's pert breasts. The ability to control just how much moisture she soaked up was, Bethany felt, one of the neatest aspects of her new self, it meant she could take a swim without worrying about dissolving into the water or sleep in a bed without soaking into the sheets and despite being made mostly of goo, sex with her was seldom a messy affair.

Danni shivered under the touch of her gooey girlfriend. Just the feel of that strange slimy hand sliding across the her skin and leaving it feeling cool and dry gave her tingles. Danni had been entered by Bethany in every single way and even completely enveloped in her gooey body in the past, but that touch never ceased to thrill.

"I know why you where drawn to me." Bethany said, deciding she would press the matter. "Sooner or later all my lovers change themselves, they are drawn to me because of my extreme transformation and eventually its something they want for themselves and so I have to let them go."

Danni felt a pang of sadness so intense it was like the bottom fell out of her stomach and opened up into a void. "Are you breaking up with me?"

Bethany leaned in and kissed Danni gently. "Not you, I care for you a great deal, love you even. When your changed though, will you still be you? Most of my ex partners are now quivering piles of genitalia. Its one thing to love someone but when they can give nothing back to you in a relationship its hard. I can't love a dildo no matter who it used to be, care for it, treasure it maybe, but love no. Also ot will always be a reminder of the person I loved but left me to become something else."

Danni felt a tear come to her eye, it was so sad, she thought of all those lovers that had come before her, how they had left Bethany moving on to a new form of life and leaving the woman that loved them behind. She hadn't understood, hadn't thought how that might effect Bethany. She had been so involved in the change and its impact on her own life she'd not looked at it from Bethany's point of view.

"Don't cry!" Bethany said reaching up and soaking up the tear half way down her cheek with a gentle stroke of her thumb. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't upset me, I, Just. Its just so sad, I can't stand it all those people and you loved them all and let them go!" Danni reached out and pressed her hand into Bethany's stomach which slowly parted allowing her to place her hand against the sphere at her core. Something that Danni had learnt was a very comforting gesture for Bethany. "I don't want to leave you though! I want to be like you. I want this for myself."

Bethany was shocked for a moment she had never dared to believe that Danni might be the one that stayed despite her change that remained someone she could love in her new form as well as her old. It was as though a flood gate had been breached within her, she has been holding back protecting a part of herself from what she felt was inevitable and instead a great wave of emotion was flooding out from her core.

"I already have the solution, I've had it on me for months waiting for the right time to talk to you about it. I thought you only liked normal humans It never occured to me the real reason you'd not stayed with your exes after their changes!"

"Really? One of them is a bucket of cum and you didn't imagine why I might not be able to keep up a meaningful relationship with them?!"

"Hey don't pretend you love me for my brains!" Danni offered by way of an excuse and thrust her pert breasts out while sliding a hand down her shapely figure.

Bethany chuckled, "No I suppose I'm guilty there, but its not just your body I love you for either!" she formed a smile on her face and drew Danni to her so that the line of her body was pressed into her soft gooey frame.

Danni reached over to her purse on the bedside table, deftly popping it open with one hand and grabbing a small vial from within. The fluid was a bright green with bubbles floating through it that glowed a fluorescent yellow. "This is it, you should let me go now. I'm not supposed to take it when not touching someone I don't want to be permanently fused with."

"Now there's a thought." Bethany said jokingly letting go before Kissing Danni passionately one last time first on her lips and then her pussy. She retreated from the bed then stood on the sidelines watching and waiting as Danni popped the cork from the vial and downed the fluid within.

Danni drank down the fluorescent fluid enjoying the cool tingle as it slid over her tongue and down her throat. She looked down at her body waiting for the change to come, the tingling coolness seemed to be coming in waves from her belly and it was there that the change first manifested. Her belly began to change colour, her normally milky white skin began to turn green and then starting from her belly button outwards translucent. Danni thrilled at being able to see the sheets through her body, as opposed to the flesh coloured goo that made up Bethany she would have the form of the goo girls she had fantasized about.

Bethany watched her girlfriends body slowly become translucent, the darker clefts like her pussy and belly button where a mossy green while the parts which jutted out furthest from her body like the tips of her breasts where a fluorescent yellow, her nipples glowed enticingly. Deep within her chest something still moved though, Bethany peered closer.

Danni's heart had remained solid, though changed, it had become a simple green sphere which pulsated within her. The various tubes running from it had sealed off and left it with a strange pussy like orifice on opposite sides that seemed to suck the green goo in one side and eject it out the other. "I think I'm done." Danni's thrilled voice came directly into Bethany's mind. She stood up from the bed looking her new body over, it was perfect, like a statue of her original body rendered out of jelly to include even the finest details.

Bethany embraced her creating tendrils of goo that slid into her girlfriends newly changed body to caress her core while opening up her own body to the same probing touch.

Danni's whole body rippled at this new sensation and eventually she managed to concentrate enough through the overwhelming sensations to grow tendrils of her own. It was going to be a long night of exploration for the both of them.

Danni and Bethany continued to grow closer together in more ways than one. As the years went by their relationship became almost symbiotic, Danni's core floated in the chest of their shared body controlling the gooey green insides which dripped from their breasts and pussy while Bethany whose core sat in their belly controlled the flesh coloured shell of their shared body.

Some years later they where joined by a transformee named Nathan who's core was nothing more than a small ring of purple flesh. Most of the time they wore him like jewelry on a finger or "peirced" through one of their "nipples", and Nathan was quite content with that merely enjoying the touch of their gooey bodies and the conversation that he shared silently with them through telepathy. However much like his owners Nathan was capable of manifesting a gooey body around himself of a limited size often being called upon by the girls to become a rather large cock as they always felt his cocks where more authentic than their own.

Nathan wasn't the only transformee of his kind, his form having come from being caught in a magical explosion out at sea several centuries before that consumed the whole crew of a navy vessel. The ship had been found adrift at sea its crew of 60 men and women completely absent nothing left of them but their clothing lying in piles on the deck and the strange fleshy rings they had become.

An inquest decided in the end that the rings should be classified as personal possessions and should be sent back to the families of the lost crew with all the other personal possessions. Due to a miss communication the rings however where sent with the possessions of crew without next of kin to be auctioned off for a charity that cares for families who loose members in the navy.

Bethany and Danni had come across Nathan in a bazaar it wasn't until he had heard them telepathically talking that he was aware it was something he could do himself and cried out frantically to them. They bought him for a pittance and headed home to hear his story eventually offering him a home as their possession which he was grateful for.

Slowly Bethany and Danni grew a collection of these brightly coloured rings wearing a small community of people about their body. The chatter could get noisy at times but as they all grew more skilled with their telepathy they learned to focus and tune in and out better. Nathan always kept the job as cock the majority of the rest of them became brightly coloured tentacles that replaced Bethany's hair. One or two who had more practice learned to form gooey approximations of clothes around Bethany and Danni's body allowing them to go from a state of dress to nudity with a thought. When not being used the gooey bodies of the rings would flow across their body and in through their pussy living within Bethany's core until needed.

They where always on the look out for more of the rings though to complete their collection and add to their community.