Topic: Unconventional orgasm related transformation?

I just had a thought of like the title said a transformation of how someone would orgasm... normally like when someone has their hands and feet change in the world of Belial or other similar TF fetishes they turn into like a dick or a vagina and can orgasm and such. But, and I'll do my best to explain what I am trying to mean, what if instead the body parts like kept their shape and form, but were changed to be such an erogenous zone that the hands feet etc. could actually engorge like a cock getting an erection. Instead of turning into a different sexual organ the hand became a sexual organ of its own and could actually produce an orgasm. Not really have any ejaculate just like the amazing twitching throbbing feeling that an orgasm produced. Possibly they have lost sexual feeling and ability in their actual dicks and vaginas but that's probably optional.

Like people are able to still do everyday tasks and not needing transformee accommodations but that still almost being just as bad as those that would. Jut walking around or cleaning the house giving hand- or foot-erections and orgasms. A woman that only owns tight stiletto heels always having to take 20 extra minutes to go out because manipulation of the shoe makes her hands cum and wedging in and bending her "erect" feet into the tiny shoe makes her feet orgasm. A virgin guy that wants sex and after this transformation starts getting manicures and pedicures a lot because of hopefully obvious reasons. Professional boxer losing competitive edge because his hands keep orgasming mid match. That's the sort of thing i'm imagining for this.

Re: Unconventional orgasm related transformation?

Maybe these facts from real life could be of inspiration: http://ezinearticles.com/?Non-Contact-O … id=3781861