Topic: Growing Closer Together - by Tsceri Ordos

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7294616/

Growing Closer Together (Part I)

"So... any plans for this weekend?" Cass cooed to her roommate as Sakura shrugged off her heavy backpack and collapsed onto the worn, messy beige couch in the center of their living room. Sakura groaned, letting her head sink into the ragged sofa's soft cushion despite the pink nightgown Cass had left draped over its back. She couldn't bring herself to care about her roommate's messy habits, right now she just wanted to let the soft, welcoming embrace of the familiar furniture wrap her away for eternity.

"I've just come back from my organic chemistry lab," Sakura muttered, creaking open her weary eyes to cast a disdainful gaze on her roommate, "I've spent the last three hours getting bitched at by May, the colossal bitch of a teacher's assistant. I spent the little time she wasn't riding me about my experiment, in equal measures, explaining what was going on to my clueless lab partner and groaning because of the lazy lab partner, who's content to just sit back and let me do all the work."

Much to Sakura's mounting irritation, Cass kept smiling, her golden hair bobbing about her shoulders. Sakura continued, "this was, of course, after the hour and a half lecture for said class, also given by the insufferable TA, and I've been up since five AM because I had to run the morning shift at the coffee shop." She leveled her eyes at Cass, still unable to muster the energy to open them all the way, or rally a decent glare. "I. Am. Spent.

"Hmm..." Cass replied, sliding up into the sofa, "I think I know a good way for you to recover. Have some fun..." she edged herself closer to Sakura, leaning in her direction until her body was almost touching her roommate's, close enough for Sakura to feel the warmth radiating from her.

Sakura sighed, "Cass, for the hundredth time, I'm not gay," she said, closing her eyes and letting her head slip onto the couch's armrest and a purple top she'd left there the other day. She'd known Cass for two years, and lived with her for over a semester now, and for as long as she'd known the girl Cass had been a huge flirt.

Cassiopeia Genevieve had blossomed from the shy, quiet girl Sakura knew as a hall mate in her freshman dorm into an adventurous, kinky, almost bubbly woman over that time. They had gotten along pretty well, and they were both sick of underclassmen dorms and their original roommates, so they arranged to rent an apartment just off campus. Occasionally Sakura found herself wondering why she ever agreed to sharing living space with Cass, and every time she came back to the same train of thought she had when Cass first propositioned the arrangement. Cass had come to enjoy herself in college. She'd found things that were fun, and she'd experimented and liked the results, and she'd thrown herself into new situations eager to make the most of it. She explored her own desires and fantasies, and even found a woman who would indulge her submissive kink, owning her like a sexual pet for weeks on end. It was odd to watch Samantha swing by and pick up Cass by a leash she happily wore around her chocker, but every time it happened Sakura found herself just a little bit envious. Cass was having fun, and she had hoped from the start that maybe, somehow, a bit of the girl's adventurousness would rub off on her.

That had been before orgo-mana hell. Back when Sakura occasionally day-dreamt about boys, instead of chains of resonating mana-charged peptides and how natural respiration assimilated them in physical mass and metaphysical movement. The only time she dreamed anymore these days was when she fell asleep studying for an exam... and those dreams were never as pleasant as the ones with guys.

Well... for the most part they weren't. Sakura had had some pretty screwed up anxiety dreams about her crushes, too.

"I'm going to recover by falling asleep. If I'm lucky, I'll wake up before finals," Sakura said, closing her eyes and rolling onto her side, away from Cass.

"Aww, that's not going to help," Cass replied as she pulled her legs onto the couch, pulling them underneath her to sit opposite Sakura. "Tell you what, my master is going to take me out clubbing tonight. It's a fun little place, really close too. She's gonna show me off, dance a little, maybe chat up some sweet thing for an interesting night. You know, fun stuff. You remember fun, right?"

Sakura mumbled something impolite into the sofa.

Cass laughed. "Live a little! You'll be able to coma sleep for the rest of the weekend... but maybe, if you're lucky, you'll find someone who'll keep you awake instead. Wouldn't you like that? Some cute guy who'd get you all hot and bothered, maybe curl your toes," she traced her finger along Sakura's feet, tickling them through her socks and prompting a startled yelp as she sat up.

"You're so adorable," Cass cooed, her sapphire eyes alight with a good humor that made it maddeningly hard to stay upset about her, as Sakura had learned. "I'm sure you'll attract someone fun!"

Sakura looked over her roommate. Cass was still dressed in her casual lecture-wear; a simple pink tank-top cut low about her C-cup breasts and a matching white and pink skirt about her thighs. With her sparkling blue eyes, shoulder length golden hair, fit figure and pretty features she looked almost impossibly feminine. She was definitely on the small side, her large eyes giving her almost a pixie like appearance. Small, beautiful, and always cheery, she never did have trouble finding guys. Or girls, for that matter, when she started preferring them. Sakura sighed, "you know how awkward I am at these things. It'll be a pain and I'll go back home alone, just like last time."

"Last time I hardly got you in the club before you said you had enough and wanted to go home. This time we'll get a drink in you, make a night of it! Samantha said she knew a few of the people who'd be in town tonight, she's more than willing to introduce you."

Sakura blushed at the mention of Samantha, Cass's 'owner'. In a way, Samantha was everything Sakura loved and feared about her roommate; she was strong, assertive, sexual, and neck deep in an erotic, exciting relationship. Samantha was certainly a thing of beauty, tall, raven haired, striking features that seemed to resonate with her aura of control. She came naturally into a dominant position, and at times Sakura had wondered whether she herself might be attracted to the woman. She was memorable in other ways; Samantha was something of a transformation enthusiast and had a small number of minor alterations made to herself, leaving her with three ample breasts and a long, serpentine tongue. Cass liked to tease Sakura bout Samantha's other, more private enhancements, frequently offering to get her owner to provide Sakura with a personal demonstration.

"She barely knows me from Eve, why do you think she'd be able to find a decent match?"

Cass shrugged, a wry smile on her soft lips, "I've talked about you, on occasion. Oh, and did you know you talk in your sleep?"

"What?!" Sakura replied, fully attentive, "I do not!"

"Well... it's mostly boring stuff. Protein chains, amino acids, vacule-mana cycles, but every now and then there's something juicy," she gently pressed a finger along her soft lips, pursing them slightly around its tip, "especially last night..."

Sakura blushed, half-remembered images trickling through her memory. "What did I say last night?"

Cass giggled, curling up on the couch like a girl sharing secrets at a slumber party. "Let's see... you spent the first half mumbling into that pillow you always cuddle against, but I distinctly recall "oh, lick me! Lick me! That tongue!' escaping your lips a few times. I think someone here might have an oral fixation..."

Sakura shuddered, recollection finally cascading into her weary mind. She'd had the dream again. She hadn't told a soul, at least not while she was awake, but it had been creeping into her mind almost regularly the last month. She could never remember all of it, and what parts she could recall tended to be almost opaque, blurred with the vagaries of dream-logic.

She was always alone at first, but then someone else arrived. She didn't know who. Indeed, she rather suspected that it was different every time... or maybe it wasn't a person, but just the idea of a person. She could never remember any details about the face, the body, or even the gender of the individual. But every time they approached her, and without getting a good luck they began to lick her, sucking and kissing at her feminine nether lips until she was a mess of moans and wriggling limbs. None of her boyfriends had ever performed oral sex on her, and on that note she hadn't had a boyfriend in over a year now... perhaps she was somehow fetishizing the act?

Sakura tried to clear her head, only to hear Cass' taunting voice say, "ooh, was it that good? You're blushing like a pregnant nun! Come one, give me details!"

"Stop it," Sakura weekly replied, trying to find a pillow she could bury her head under.

"Hmm... I think I could be convinced to stop talking about your little dream-time debauchery if you'd at least give the real thing half a chance. Get out of this apartment! Come on, Sam and I will take you clubbing! It'll be fun!"

Sakura opened her mouth to offer retort, but stopped when she saw the determination in her friend's eyes. "You're not going to drop this, are you?"

"If you refuse tonight, there are parties on Saturday and Sunday I'll drag you to," Cass happily chirped, leaning back on the sofa's far arm. "Besides, this place is right down the block. You know that old used bookstore that went under freshman year? The space got turned into a pretty bitchin' club not too long ago. Real popular with the TF crowd around here."

"Uhg," Sakura shuddered. "It's a pain enough having to figure out how all that magic works, I don't want to have it shoved in my face in my off time."

"Don't worry, cutie," Cass said, bouncing up from the couch and giving Sakura a quick hug. "Around here it's usually mild stuff, like my owner's body mods. Well, mild outside of the bed, at any rate. Now rest up! Sneak in a nap if you can. I'll help you get dressed in a few hours. This'll be fun! Who knows, maybe you'll find a good owner! Oooh, or maybe someone you could own..."

"Cass, you know I'm not into that sub dom stuff," Sakura muttered, defeated but eager to revel in her chance of a couple hours sleep.

"Well, not yet you aren't," Cass giggled before she shut the door and leaving her roommate to succumb to her exhaustion.

&&&

Her late afternoon nap had been entirely too short, and whatever improvement it had on her spirits had been cut short by Cass' generous offer to help her get dressed for the club. Simply put, Sakura realized she didn't have any clothes terribly good for clubbing, and to make an awkward situation miserable, Cass offered to loan her an outfit she couldn't possibly fit in. Where Cass was curvy and well endowed, Sakura found herself more subdued. Her a-cup breasts were too small to need a bra and her figure was too slender and hips too girlish to fit into Cass' skirts.

In the end, she wore one of her normal tops, a slim grey affair with a strategic rumple over her chest. She had to talk Cass out of ripping off the bottom so she'd show some midriff, but Cass was able to convince her to come in a short skirt that fluttered about her thighs, showing off her long legs. She completed her outfit with a pair of comfortable sandals, despite Cass' objection that they were far too casual for clubbing. A tad embarrassed at her wardrobe, Sakura had spent some time working with her seldom used makeup kit, but the end result made her look more pretty than sexy, drawing attention to her expressive eyes, demure lips, and perpetually straight black hair which always resisted her efforts at styling.

In sharp contrast, Cass wore a black leather corset, running from her crotch to her breasts, with black netting running over her legs and arms. Her feet were covered in high heeled boots that reached almost to her knees, matching the dark leather of her corset, and her arms had a pair of matching leather vambraces over her forearms. The only jewelry she wore was a simple dark choker with a small looped extension just barely protruding from its smooth surface. Sakura half suspected the reason Cass dragged her along in the first place was the fact that the corset was impossible to get into or out of alone, and strapping it to her busty roommate certainly didn't make her feel any better about her own body.

Samantha arrived shortly after they'd finished, Cass squeeing in delight as her owner slipped a red silk leash through the hole in Cass' choker. The tall, almost Amazonian brunette was dressed in a more elegant, less exposing manner, a full scarlet dress with black flowers and matching gloves, a neckline specifically cut around her three breasts, twin plunges showing off twin soft chasms, the center strip of fabric over her third breast held up by a shimmering silver chain which attached it tautly to Samantha's necklace. Cass was wriggling in apparent delight, on her knees, as Samantha moved over to pull both her arms behind Cass's back, a soft glow from the vambraces signifying a magical lock. Only when Cass's arms were bound behind her back did Samantha give her leave to greet her, at which point Sakura watched her roommate fervently kiss the woman's hands and neck.

Samantha, for her part, made polite conversation with Sakura as the three walked to the club, explaining how she knew a guy with a hand in the renovation. It could have been a normal conversation... if she hadn't been holding onto her roommate like who was acting like a bitch in heat, taking every effort to sway her ass and hips along the way, occasionally letting out soft moans as she wriggled in her bindings. Although Sakura noticed Samantha's eyes scanning her outfit with a hint of worry, she said nothing about her dress, but rather assured her the club wouldn't have many people as intense as her and Cass.

"You look adorable," she had said as they approached the Garden, "unchanged, natural, hell, you even look virginal! Let your hair down a bit, give some cute girl or a guy a look or two, and I'm sure you'll have plenty of people looking to have some fun corrupting you." She laughed after that, and Sakura found herself rather hoping it was supposed to be a joke... despite the soft 'mmmhm' sound Cass made through smiling lips. "It's really just a normal club. Have some fun, watch what you drink, don't sip anything that hasn't been in your sight since it was opened, and you'll have a blast. Oh, and if you want some fun, just ask the bartender for the club's special."

'Why the hell did I agree to this?' Sakura silently asked herself as she entered Circe's Garden, alongside Cass and her owner.

She let out a sigh of relief a few steps down; the club did seem to be pretty normal. Her quickened heartbeat slowed down as she took in more and more of the club's setting. She was by no means used to clubbing, but even her normal awkwardness came as a pale relief to the worrisome prospect of spending the night at a fetish dive.

Circe's Garden occupied the basement floors of an office building, just two blocks from Sakura's apartment. After a short flight of stairs behind the front door, the entry hallway opened up into a large dance floor, the far sides broken up with booths and tables. A few girls worked the bar and numerous college-aged people mingled about. It was still early and the place was fairly sparse, but some rhythmic music flooded the club, the lighting seamlessly rotated its coloring from red to purple to blue and back in tune to the ceaseless beats.

Sakura instantly remembered why she hated clubbing as she fought back a wave of unease at the permeating sound and shifting light.

"Come with us, a friend is stopping by tonight. I think you might like him. His name's Justin, studying to be a systems engineer. Might be your type." Samantha said, tugging Cass' color and strutting purposefully towards one of the booths on the far wall. Cass wordlessly followed, and Sakura waited only an instant before trailing behind. She felt almost dirty, like Samantha might be subtly trying to dominate her... she shook her head, dismissing the notion that the triple breasted dom wanted her as a pet too.

As she moved across the club, skirting the edge of the sunken dance floor, she got a better look at some of its patrons. They were all young, most dressed in dark clothes that showed off their physiques; women danced in hot pants and tank tops, henna designs glowing under blacklights, exposed midriff, and more than a few guys found ways to show off toned abs and firm pectorals. Sakura's skin began to itch as she became acutely aware of just how... different she looked. How different she felt.

"Justin!" she heard Samantha say, turning her gaze away from the dance floor and towards the booth her companions had searched for. She saw Samantha hugging a figure, Cass smiling at the pair from a foot or two away.

"Maybe Justin will actually be someone I can connect to," Sakura hoped as she approached the stall, averting her gaze from the two lest her blush betray how sexual she found Samantha's actions. Even the most genial of gestures, coming from the triple breasted six foot tall beauty seemed rife with sexual subtext, and that was disregarding Cass on her leash. Maybe Justin would be someone she could chat with, spend the night getting to know... maybe they've read the same books, or followed the same series, or events, maybe the night would be fun after all...

And then she saw Justin, just as Samantha let go of 'him'. "I can't believe how much you've changed!" Samantha said, taking in the figure before her. The first thing Sakura noticed was the tail; it wiggled, two feet long and fluffy in patterns vaguely reminiscent of a jaguar, and it came from a hole poked in a very girly miniskirt. Said skirt was stretched tight around equally feminine hips, as part of the hourglass figure of a woman about Sakura's height, with cat ears, and a somewhat feline face.

"It's Jasmine, now," she said in a feminine voice, with just a slight rumble in it, although Sakura wasn't entirely certain if it was her or the club's ceaseless music. Jasmine cast Sakura glance, and her vertically slitted pupils sent a shiver down her spine. She smiled anyway and offered her hand, which Jasmine picked up, the woman's fingers ended in narrow points more like claws than nails. She brought Sakura's hand to her lips, breathed in her scent and let a large tongue gently lap at her knuckles, smiling as she released it. Sakura quickly sat down in the booth to hide the sudden wobble in her knees.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. You're Sakura, I take it? Samantha's told me precious little of you," she said, sliding into the booth opposite her.

"Ss... Samantha told me you were... well... a guy," Sakura stammered, her confidence long evaporated. It was impossible to even make eye contact with Jasmine, so her nervous gaze wandered around the room. Samantha pulled up a stool by the table's edge as Cass kneeled on the floor next to her, a mirthful smile on her lips. It was creepy how quiet she could become when she was with Samantha.

Jasmine laughed softly, "I was, until a week ago. She wiggled her large breasts, smiling in revelry at their bobbing movements, "like the new me?"

"I never saw the old you," Sakura quietly replied. She realized it was probably a dumb thing to say, but thankfully Jasmine didn't seem to notice as Samantha spoke, much more earnestly.

"You went through with it already?"

"Partially," Jasmine purred, "I'm still saving up money for the full stuff. You know I've been eying the jaguar package for years now, well, the Cosmagic lab was having a sale on neko girls, so I decided what the hell. It's a great start, and I made sure that I could work on it, going forward."

Samantha leaned forward, smiling with her hand to her chin leaning on the table, "you look lovely, dear. You really seem to be filling into ladyhood quite nicely, but I wish I knew. I might have mislead our little friend here into thinking you were still a man."

Jasmine shrugged, "I've toyed with this idea for ages now, but I didn't expect to be making the change so soon. I bet you already know, but having a cunt is wonderful!" She wriggled her lower body on the booth's bench, and from the pleasure she seemed to take it in Sakura very much doubted she was wearing anything beneath that skirt. "I feel so sensitive, and I go into my first heat next week! I can hardly wait!"

"Heat?" Sakura asked, cocking her head slightly, "you'll go into heats?"

Jasmine nodded enthusiastically, "oh yeah. I'll get hornier and hornier next week... I thought it'd be a good way to break me into cock, so to speak," Samantha and Jasmine shared a laugh at the line. Cass' smile grew, but she seemed to be making a concerted effort to remain quiet.

"I bet it must be exciting to have a new pussy. Allow me a little gift, from an old friend to another, Jasmine. Lick her off, pet," Samantha cooed, never breaking eye contact with Jasmine. Cass didn't make a noise as she ducked under the table and out of Sakura's site. An instant later, the catgirl shuddered, "oh my, you have her well trained, don't you?"

Samantha smirked as Jasmine made every effort to keep a straight a face under Cass' attentions. Sakura blushed scarlet at the scene.

"So, you're happy with your new form, kitty?" Samantha asked.

"Oh, gods yes!" Jasmine half said, half moaned, "but... mmhmm... I'm still not done. I'm saving up money for some extras... damn, she's good with her tongue. When I'm done, I'll have... six tits... and fully quadru, mmhmm, quadrupedal..."

"Oh, where are my manners," Samantha said, turning to Sakura, "would you my pet to eat you out? She'll slip you out of your underwear in a heartbeat."

"I... I think I need to use the restroom," Samantha quickly stammered, standing up and walking away from the booth, Samantha slightly smirking as Jasmine murmured and yeowled at Cass' craft.

This was a horrible idea, Sakura thought to herself as she moved as far away from the booth as she could. The club was filling up, and although Sakura could see a fair number of obviously transformed individuals flaunting strange and unnatural assets there were plenty of normal girls and cute guys... some of whom even spared Sakura slight looks.

But she couldn't do anything about it. She looked away instead of smiling back, fidgeted nervously as she moved pas talking groups and flirty pairs until she reached the bar. She planted her tight ass on a free stool and curled her legs under her, pressing them tightly together and wishing she'd brought a longer skirt. Or better yet, actual pants.

A bartender approached her. She was a more mature woman than most present, her full lips sporting a couple rings, her nose a stud, and myriad other piercings adorning her face. "What'll it be, school-girl?"

School girl? Sakura groaned, looking the bartender in her unamused eyes. She vaguely recalled Samantha saying something earlier... "How about the special?" she flatly said.

The woman looked Sakura up and down, giving out a soft whistle, "well... usually we only do that on Thursdays, but hun, I think you need it. I'll whip you up one on the house."

"Wait, what IS the special?" Sakura asked, confused and a tad perturbed.

"It changes, but this week it's a nice breast enlargement elixir. Knock back a couple of them and you'll have something worth shaking. I can mix it into anything you like, but it tastes kind of bitter, so it won't work with most cocktails-"

Before the woman could finish Sakura had stood up and walked away, a bit of her anger seeping into her firm footsteps. The nerve, she ruminated as she navigated the crowded club, the throbbing music planting the seeds of a headache in her mind. Just because I'm a bit flat... and to make it sound like charity! And to make it such a causal proposition! If she grew an extra cup size, Sakura reasoned, she'd have to spend hundreds of dollars updating her wardrobe. Relearning her center of balance!

She planted her back against the wall of the club and sighed. She could see dozens of people her age just... having fun. And she knew she just couldn't be like that. She felt nervous, her skin itched at the thought of having people see her moving like the girls here, her feet felt like lead and her stomach was writhing within her. Sakura wanted to go back to the apartment, to sleep this off and forget she ever came here... but...

She envied them. They could have fun like this. They didn't need to think about it, or force themselves, or agonize over dresses and greetings. It just came to them, and Sakura wished it could be that easy for her.

'This is hopeless', she thought. 'That bitch at the bar was right; my figure is pathetic. Every single girl here has better curves than me. Hell, there are some guys here who have nicer tits,' she thought, eying a few examples on the dance floor. Of course, they seemed to be having a blast. She shook her head and turned around. Maybe if she hid in the bathroom for an hour she could convince Cass to get off her back. She tried coming here, it failed spectacularly, and maybe now Cass would just leave her at peace. At least for a couple weeks.

The bathroom was thankfully clean, and surprisingly well insulated against the club's droning music. Sakura deftly avoided looking at herself in the mirror, and took a moment to contemplate which stall she wanted to hide in, when heard someone enter the room restroom behind her.

"I want to lick you off," a feminine voice cooed.

Sakura let out a sharp gasp at the words, spoken in a young woman's voice. Her first impulse was to jump out of the way, reject the offer and rush out of the club... but the memory of last night's dreamed bubbled up into her mind. Maybe... could a quick cunnilingus session do any harm? She couldn't get knocked up from it, and she'd probably never see this woman again. She certainly didn't sound like a college student... too youthful, too cheery. Probably from the local high school...

She shook her head, her back still towards this woman. There was no way she could agree to this, regardless of how wet it was making her, or her knees just quivered in place when she tried to move them...

"You don't need to say anything," the girl whispered. Sakura could feel her getting closer, the head radiating from her body, the gentle wind from her breath, the scent of her perfume. "Just say no and I'll walk away. You'll never see me again. Or... let me kiss you, and I'll change your world."

Her voice was almost musical, a strange, eager excitement rippled through it. Blushing with shame, Sakura slowly turned towards the woman, grabbing her hands behind her back. She tried to get a look at the woman, but all she was able to see was a brief glimpse of dark hair, large eyes, and Asian features before the girl ducked beneath her field of view, tugging down Sakura's skirt and panties in the motion.

She couldn't believe she was letting this happen... but would she ever get a chance like this? No, the stranger would lick her off, it'd be awkward, and she could be done with this stupid club, that stupid dream, and the whole stupid fantasy forever. She breathed deeply, resolving to stand her ground as the girl kneeled before her.

Before she could reconsider she felt something warm and wet brush against her feminine lips. She opened her mouth in a soft gasp at the unexpected sensation, the sudden delight, and staggered a foot backward, leaning her back against an empty stall's wall. The strange girl didn't miss a beat and crawled forward to match, her lips and tongue still on Sakura's pussy.

"Oooh... that's... that's... nice," Sakura whispered, feeling this stranger's deft tongue stroke at her womanhood, her warm lips greedily pressing against Sakura's shaved pussy. Looking down, Sakura could see that this woman was dressed in a pair of tight stained jeans, her fit ass wriggling nicely as she poured herself into the act of pleasure. She had on a pink tank top, but Sakura couldn't make out much more than that from her position. She panted and moaned softly, hardly making a sound above her increasingly quick breathing.

This was amazing. None of her boyfriends had ever eaten her out before, but this... it felt so much better than sex. The intensity of it sapped the will from her bones, the warmth soothed and enticed her womanhood, inciting smoldering yearning. Every stroke of the girl's tongue was a shock of joy and pleasure, the caresses of her lips and hot breath warm seas of teasing caresses. Sakura felt her knees wobble, and she only kept herself standing by bracing her hands against the wall.

And then she felt a tingling, a pleasurable but alien electric tickle radiate through her pussy. It was unlike anything she'd ever felt. At first it was subtle note in this strange woman's ministrations, but it quickly began to bloom, growing stronger, more powerful, more erotic. Sakura felt her hips quiver and spasm, but not quite like an orgasm. There was no release, just the teasing, tickling tingle and the mounting pleasure...

Suddenly, Sakura realized that the girl had stopped licking her. Looking down, she saw the girl's face still on her pussy, but she couldn't feel her tongue or lips... and after an instant, realized that she was having trouble feeling her own pussy, too. Instead, the pleasure seemed to radiate from a place of heat, of warmth... She closed her eyes, helpless, trapped by the pleasure of her bizarre circumstance and panting softly as she longed to cum, to bring her revelry to peak, but found only a growing desire, a font of mounting lust in its stead.

Sakura was lost in the sensations, until with startling, brutal clarity she recognized one she absolutely should not; the feeling of hands on the cold tile floor. Suddenly she could make sense of some of what she was feeling, a wetness not coming from her own pussy, a second heartbeat coursing with hers, and with dread curiosity she opened her eyes and looked down.

The woman's head was almost gone, her small ears slipping into the smooth flesh around Sakura's crotch, no seam visible between their merging forms. Her arms were receding, her hands pulled off the ground by her vanishing limbs, rings and bangles making a ringing sound as they fell onto the floor. The girl's body was flowing into her, her legs shrinking and leaving her sandals empty and jeans collapsed on the ground.

Sakura couldn't move. She was shocked, and despite the horror before her eyes her body was still wracked by the most tantalizing pleasure she'd ever known. She wanted more, she desperately wanted to cum, to find some release or blessed vent for this ravishing arousal, and the spectacle before her was somehow turning her on even more.

She watched in fascination as the woman's feminine hips lost their curves, her neck widened and her torso shrank until they were indistinguishable. Her breasts seemed to grow, as Sakura heard the woman's top rip in protest, but soon she felt two hot cantaloupe sized orbs slap against her thighs. When the last of the girl's toes had melted into her ass, Sakura felt the girl's body rise off the ground, now a three foot long cylindrical tube.

In breathless awe, she saw the cheeks of the nameless woman's ass seem to flatten, losing much of their volume and curve. The edges pulled backwards, towards her, and the two hemispheres merged around the girl's anus and vagina, which inched together until they merged into one five-inched slit. Soon the ass had changed shape entirely, becoming a smooth dome with a ridged edge, flushed pink in color.

Sakura panted, staring in awe at the gigantic penis that, until a moment ago, had been a young woman. It bobbed up and down with her breathing, its head glistening, whether with sweat or something entirely different, Sakura didn't dare guess.

"What the hell?" she whispered to herself, unsteadily balancing on her feet. Tentatively, she moved one of the hands that had been keeping her upright. She couldn't believe this... it couldn't have just happened, and she couldn't have a giant cock. The thing bobbing in front of her couldn't really be attached... but she could feel it. It wanted release. It wanted to be touched. It wanted to cum.

Her heart was pounding. Sakura quickly looked around. No one else was in the rest room, and by some miracle no one had walked in during the change. She couldn't count on that luck to last any longer than it already had, and she couldn't do anything to block the door. She bit her lip, dreading what would happen if someone saw her this way. There had to be a way to change this, to reverse it... maybe it would stop on its own? Maybe in a few hours a very confused Asian woman would fall off her crotch and be just as shocked as she was now?

Sakura's breathing was quick and frantic. She saw the girl's clothing, scattered empty where it had fallen off her changing form. She couldn't see the outline of a wallet or anything in her pants, but after a second her eyes caught a glimpse of a small pink purse on the other side of the room, near the only door. Tentatively, Sakura took a step towards it and, to her horror, her new cock wobbled obscenely with each step. The weight of the giant organ threw her off, and she nearly fell face-first on it with her first step. Staggering for an instant, she waddled over to the purse, carefully, trying in vain to minimize the cock's movements.

The purse was small and the exact same pink as the woman's torn and discarded top. It had to be hers, and maybe it had some clue as to what just happened, a number to call or friends of the girl who could help Sakura out. She kneeled gingerly, afraid to touch the massive cock before her, and spreading her legs wide so she wouldn't squeeze the hanging balls between her thighs. Carefully, she picked up the purse at an arm's length.

Suddenly, sound from the door caught her attention. Someone was coming! Sakura let out a high, nervous whine as she scrambled to think about what she could do. She couldn't stay here.

With a quick surge, she grabbed her skirt and yanked it up as far as it would go, only to realize the thing could never stretch past her new cock. Tears forming in her eyes, Sakura grabbed the cock, shocked to feel her own feminine hands on its massive shaft, and pulled it as close to her as she could, it's half-foot glands perilously close to her face, her mind filled with the scent of its sex.

Hugging the giant cock next to her body, its tip resting just above her chest, she took a deep breath. And rushed towards the door, shouldering it open and disrupting the pair of club-goers who were approaching it. Her eyes with tearing with shame and fear, but she pressed onward. She could feel people stare at her, but she prayed the shifting lights, loud music, and heavy crowd would distract them from her condition.

Eyes half closed she pushed her way through the crowd, dozens of people brushing past her. She was vaguely aware of her own arousal, still unsated, growing with each sensation on her massive member, but her terror carried through. It took her only an instant to find the exit, and she charged up it and out the door, knocking past a handful of additional people. She could hear them muttering disbelieving exclamations as fled into the night.

Mercifully, the streets were virtually empty. Sakura never stopped scanning them, looking anxiously over her shoulder and around every corner, but as soon as she cleared the club she was alone. She couldn't run, unbalanced as she felt, and her testicles slapped against her unnervingly when she tried to jog, so Sakura rushed as fast she could, keeping her cock close and cringing with each alien sensation it sent her. She didn't stop until she reached her apartment and darted up its stairway, finally coming to a panting, exhausted halt in front of her door. She had to let go of her cock to take the key from its hiding spot on top of the door's rim, and the shift in weight sent her tumbling into the wall.

Stumbling, she opened the door and slammed it close behind her, locking it tight before rushing to her bed. She collapsed on it, her body falling on the cock and filling her with strange pleasure, muted only by her pounding terror. She was safe, but now Sakura shuddered with dread and exhaustion. She couldn't put it off any longer. She looked at the cock growing from her crotch, feeling her sweat on it, her small hand holding its engorged shaft...

The engorged cock loomed before her. In the silence of her home, the reality of it sunk in. She could feel it, feel the pressure of it on her crotch, feel her cotton cushions on her balls, feel the faint current of the air conditioning along its shaft, and a yearning dampness atop its is flush head.

"No... this can't be happening..." she muttered. "This can't be real..." she grabbed the thing in front of her with both hands, her fingers not quite long enough to wrap around its girth. "No, no, no, no..." she muttered, trying to tug the thing off like the ridiculous prop it had to be.

She ran her hands up and down desperately, feeling her hands on the impossible thing...

"Aahhh..." she muttered, shocked by the sensations that bubbled tantalizingly from it. Tentatively, she rubbed it again, and again the rush of foreign pleasure stole her breath away. The intoxicating warmth that threatened to engulf her back in the club returned, and with each passing stroke of Sakura's delicate hands, her dread transformed into fascination.

The massive member bobbed in front of her, Sakura running both her hands over its expansive shaft. She tried to remember how her old boyfriend wanked, old, ugly memories of his bukakke fetish oddly appealing, but there was no way she could mimic the motions on this. Still, she leaned forward, the warmth of her cock permeating her body, its musky scent flooding her mind with strange, foreign, delightful thoughts. Faster and faster she stroked her cock, each touch rewarded by another ember of pleasure.

As her motions picked up, she became aware of how hot she felt, and how confining her clothing seemed. With a significant effort of willpower she pried her hands off the girl-turned-cock long enough to pull her top off over her head, discarding it without care to the side of the bed. Naked, she leaned close against the cock, shivering as she felt her hard nipples brush against it. Her heart pounding, she placed a hand cautiously on the smooth, round head of the penis and instantly moaned at the sensations that radiated through her. The feelings were strange, alien, not quite like anything she'd known as a woman... but she loved it.

She carefully placed her other hand around the cock's head, her fingers delicately tracing the ridge of her frenulum as she brought her new addition in towards her, reverently, as though to embrace a lover. The cock reached just above her petite breasts, but leaning forward she could bring her mouth to its tip, feel her breath whisper profane promises onto its tip.

Delicately, with awe and reverence, she let her tongue slip past her slightly parted lips. The cock's head was far too big to fit in her mouth, so she began to kiss it, shuddering as the feeling of her own lips on her new cock threatened to overwhelm her. She breathed deeply and eagerly, licking her cock in every angle she was able to, reveling in each stroke. She kissed it in between breaths, stroking it passionately as though it were a boy she'd admired for years.

Idly, she wondered about the woman who ate her out in the bathroom... what must she be feeling? The realization that the erect penis she embraced was once a woman like her sent her wild. Enflamed like never before, she redoubled her efforts, licking her hands and running them through the slight fluid that burbled from the tip of her cock to lubricate their efforts along her shaft, stroking and rubbing with zalous fervor while she continud to kiss and lick at her almost painfully sensitive head.

Her efforts were soon rewarded as the mounting desire began to coalesce into something greater and infinely more urgent, more real, towards the base of her shaft. She felt it grow, and labored intensely to bring it to fruition, bubbling inside her. The sensation burned white hot, and with one fateful stroke she sent it on its way, bubbling and building on its own fated course, oblivious to her own actions. She felt it rise, the sensation filling her, flooding her more than anything she'd ever known before, as though all the pleasure of her womanhood had been amplified, as if to make a full woman from the revelry.

Sakura arched her back and let out a girlish howl as she came, her massive cock pumping out stream after stream of sticky white goo. The energy that had filled her surged out with it, and in the instant Sakura found herself laying on her back, her hips convulsing of their own accord, their movement jiggling her cock forward and back, its tip still squirting over and behind her.

The achievement felt magnificent, a hundred times greater than her first nervous orgasm as a woman, and although the intensity of the experience was far greater than any before it, it passed in a matter of seconds. Not that Sakura could notice, spent as she was, sticky with sweat and seed.

She sighed in the afterglow, her eyes fluttering with exhaustion. Without conscious thought, she reached over for her largest pillow, one she kept on her bed to hold and cuddle in lieu of absent lovers, but finding it out of reach she instead wrapped her arm against her own new addition. Already half asleep, she wrapped her arms around it and pulled it towards her, hugging it as she drifted off into a restful slumber, her nose gently nuzzling the warm, slick glans. Just before the calm of sleep overtook her, she thought she heard something faint, maybe a moan, maybe a giggle, in a petite woman's voice...

Re: Growing Closer Together - by Tsceri Ordos

Growing Closer Together (Part II)

Sakura awoke from a night of fitful dreams to the sight of a pink dome of flesh inches away from her face.

She was looking at a penis. Remembrance cascaded upon her, worse than even her foulest hangover. Last night her roommate dragged her to a club, and just as she was about to leave a woman began to perform oral sex on her in the club's bathroom. Sakura didn't even get a glance at her face before the woman melted into her, merging and reshaping until her lithe, fit body was nothing more than a gargantuan cock. The massive girth now was hanging off of Sakura, long enough for her to lick and too wide for her to wrap her hands around. She could remember many more specifics about the cock; its flavor, its scent, how it felt to tickle the ridge around the head and how much nicer stroking it works with some lubricant... the details of last night's 'explorations' made Sakura blush, adding a healthy layer of shame and embarrassment to the quagmire situation before her.

"At least I'm not panicking," Sakura muttered as she pulled herself up. Thankfully, a night spent entangled with her strange new addition seemed to have dulled her nerves a tad. The massive cock, mostly erect right now, reached up to her chest, with the remains of last night's exertions clinging to much of her face and body, as well as the bedroom. Sakura shuddered, her normally straight black hair currently a hopeless frazzle for her odd sleeping arrangements.

"Okay, stay calm... think this through," she muttered to herself, staring at her cock. On the one hand, she could still scarcely believe it to be hers, let alone that it used to be a woman. On the other hand, she had a slew of tactile information that confirmed that yes, the giant penis was real and was attatched to her, and she feared that if she sought more confirmation she would only end up repeating last night's unexpected masturbation session. And she already had far too much to clean up.

Sakura looked around. Everything in the apartment was exactly like she left it, so odds were good her roommate didn't come back last night. There was nothing unusual about that; more often than not she'd spend weekend nights with her dom, doing gods knew what. She'd have some time to herself to marshal things.

First order of business, she resolved, was to clean up. She felt sticky and dirty and would have killed for a hot shower. The bedroom would have to be cleaned too, but she'd put that off until later. Most importantly, she'd have to figure out what the hell actually happened last night, who the girl who merged with her was, and how to undo this bizarre transformation.

With groans of protest from her weary limbs, Sakura was able to pull herself out of the bed, wobbling as the unexpected weight of her giant cock threatened to knock her off her feet. She staggered, the tugging at her crotch itself annoyingly arousing, and remained upright. Fully erect, the cock hung out perpendicular to her body, bobbing slightly with each tentative step. Sakura let a worried sound escape her throat; it didn't seem quite this big yesterday, did it?

Each step sent the thing wobbling wildly, the tugging pressure and feel of motion on the sensitive thing arousing her against her will. Reluctantly, she grabbed the cock and pulled it close to her, wrapping her right arm around and using her left hand to stabilize it. Her new balls still jiggled against her thighs, but she was able to ignore them for the remaining steps to the shower.

At first she tried to keep her cock out of the stream, but she quickly realized the stall didn't afford her that much room, so she closed the curtain around her shaft and hoped for the best. The hot water was like mana from God, melting away her aches as it coursed over her body. Her already erect member grew fully erect under the shower's attention, bumping against the far wall until Sakura pulled it up against her breasts.

Despite herself, she found the shower put her in a good mood. And since she was already there... there couldn't be any harm in a quickie? She giggled nervously to herself as her free hand grabbed the bar of soap and began working it into a lather. She resolved to keep her cock untouched for as long as she could, hoping to prove to herself that she could resist its allure and temptations.

"In a bit," she cooed to no one as she awkwardly rubbed the soap along her sides and legs. She thought she felt something faint inside her penis, a little tremble that put her oddly in mind of a taunting, playful laugh. Sakura bit her lip, wondering just how much the girl inside it could experience right now... well, not inside it, per se, but as it. She pushed the thought out of her mind and focused on cleaning the sweat and cum from her body. It took time, but she was willing to be deliberate, holding firm against growing temptations to jerk off again, at least for a little while. She noticed that her hips seemed wider, likely expanding a bit to support her new manhood. She wiggled them tentatively, noticing that for the first time in her life she had womanly curves. She let out a short, shallow laugh at the irony. Additional probing confirmed what she had suspected; her vagina was gone, replaced entirely with the new cock. A faint mound of black, curly hairs were growing around its base, but Sakura decided against shaving today. Too many other things to do.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, she turned towards the shower head. "Alright, one more time... just to get it out of our system," she whispered to her penis. It didn't respond.

With the soap lubricating her hands, Sakura began to rub the expanse of her shaft again, one hand constantly moving along the slick shaft, the shower sprinkle dancing over its head, and her free arm altering between stroking her balls and nipples. Already hard and eager from the stimulation, she felt the convulsion kick it, the euphoria creep over her, hips thrusting as electricity filled her body and streams of hot white spunk erupted from her shaft. She kept on pumping, kept on stroking, and was held in awe by how much cum she produced. It kept on going, Sakura squeaking in girlish delight, unused to such intensity, until over a minute had passed and the shower was filled up to her ankles in a puddle of her own cum.

Panting heavily, Sakura surveyed her work. She cringed at the mess she'd made of the shower wall, something else that would have to be cleaned, but that was a problem she'd deal with later. She turned off the shower head and turned on the bath-faucet, rinsing her feet and ankles clean as she sat on the rim before leaving the tub and its contents to drain.

For the first time her penis went flaccid, losing some of its length and dangling over her swollen balls, just below her knees but almost as thick as a third leg. She worried about hitting it as she walked back into the bedroom and approached the pink purse she'd found, presumably from the woman between her legs.

She knew there had to be something useful inside. Probably the girl's wallet and phone, so she could figure out who she was and contact people who'd know how to undo this. If she was real lucky, maybe the reversal would be in the purse as well? Maybe it had all been a big, elaborate practical joke, and it could become undone with a swig of potion hidden in the target's purse?

Sakura eagerly opened it, her hope for a simple solution faltering when she found the purse completely empty, save for a single thumb-drive. She picked it up and found, to her dismay, that the grey device was labeled, in pink sharpie, "to my hostess".

Sakura wasted no time waddling over to her computer, hips swaying more widely than she was used to, and quickly inserted the drive. On it she found a single file, a video file, worryingly labeled "tomyhostess.avi". This would either make things much simpler or a lot more complicated, Sakura knew, but she had no choice right now. With a deep breath, she clicked the play button and watched.

"Hi!" said a young Asian woman, smiling into the webcam and holding her hand in front of it, two fingers extended in the peace sign. She beamed with infectious happiness, black hair sculpted into adorable bangs that framed her lovely face, especially her large, expressive eyes.

She was undeniably beautiful, even stunning in a cute, pretty sort of way. She had dressed herself in a tight top and mini skirt, eyeliner drawing more attention to her large, vibrant brown eyes, her petite lips shining with tasteful gloss. The room behind her was similarly girly, with big cushions on her bed, soft pink and white pastels coloring the room, and a Hello-Kitty doll perched on the far vanity.

The girl continued, smiling delightfully and fidgeting with anxious excitement, "my name is Kamiko Niyguni, I'm seventeen years and eleven months old, and if you're watching this, I'm probably your cock right now." She giggled and hugged a large pillow on her bed. Even the pillow had dangly lace tassels on its corners.

"It's so exciting to think that, right now, I'm just a hot tube of man meat inbetween your thighs... I bet I'm getting hard watching this. Well, as you're watching this. Cocks don't watch videos, silly."

Sakura's heart sank. Whatever she was expecting... it certainly wasn't this! This put a stranger light an on already impossibly weird situation... and to her growing concern, her penis was beginning to stiffen again in her lap...

Kamiko put down the pillow and leaned in close to the webcam, her smile almost giddy. "Now, I bet you have a lot of questions, and I won't be in any condition to answer them. Ever." She giggled again.

Sakura's felt a dread chill rush through her chest at those words...

"Alright, first of all, I've been planning this for a long time. It's been my fantasy for years. I just love cock, but not like most girls, I guess. They're just so... sexy. I've had some... experience with them," she brought her hand up to cover her grinning lips, her cheeks blushed ever so slightly, "but I always became so envious of them. It just wasn't enough. At first I wanted one, but the more I thought about it... well, I stopped wanting to have one and started wanting to be one."

She let out another girlish laugh, "but I guess you know that already, don't you? I bet this is quite the surprise for you."

"Damn straight," Sakura muttered to herself, the massive cock between her legs growing stiff again, slowly rising until Sakura had to pick it up and hang it over one of her thighs, bumping into the edge of her desk.

"Well, let's get the obvious stuff out of the way." Kamiko sat down, looked straight into the camera. The girl's genuine enthusiasm infuriating Sakura just as she found her eyes admiring the girl's lips, perky breasts, and playful feminine demeanor. "Yes, I am your cock. And yes, it's permanent. I'll never be this pretty little hot thing again, so don't bother trying to reverse it. And that works both ways; I'll never be a woman, and you'll never lose me, so get used to having your cock between your tits."

Sakura stared at the screen, silent and still save for her hardening cock. A cock, it seemed, she'd have to deal with from now on. Permanently. Forever.

"I have no idea how much you know about transformations like this," Kamiko bubbly continued, "so I'll just cover the basics first. Expect to get horny. A lot." She laughed before she resumed, "moreso than normal guys, since your cock will have a horny girl inside it! Don't worry about the new mass, though; the changes merge vital essences... well, I don't really understand all the techno-magical specifics, but from what I get, all my healthiness gets transferred to you. I'm in perfect shape, so kiss any chronic ailments, old scars, or acne goodbye! You'll also get my youth, so expect to stay young and perky for a couple more decades."

" Oh, and you'll really love this next part," she leaned in towards the camera conspiratorially, "turns out all new cocks this company makes come with a nifty little fertility failsafe. All the sweet cum I'll be full of is completely sterile... until you get the block lifted at a Cosmagic shop. So, no need to worry about condoms... not that'll you find any that will fit me!"

Kamiko raised a finger, waving it teasingly in front of her webcam, "but that's just the ordinary stuff, and I'm not just an ordinary cock. I've been saving for this for years, and I've splurged on a few little extras. First of all, you like girls now. I don't know if you did or didn't before, but I'm your cock now, and your cock loves girly bits. You've probably noticed your gaze drawn to these," she wiggled her chest, smiling coquettishly, "and if you haven't, well, you will from now on."

"But there's a bit more to it than just that." Kamiko drew a finger to her devilish grin, stroking it with obvious pride as she continued elaborating, "you see, it'll be reciprocal. The potion I've ordered will also make me put out special pheromones. Just being near me will make ladies hot and bothered, so there shouldn't be a shortage of women yearning to throw themselves at your dick. Doesn't that sound lovely? Pretty, sexy, attractive women just burning to rub their lips and tits against you, kissing and stroking your sensitive, erect, throbbing hard-on?" She broke into giggles again, flushed with evident arousal.

Sakura could hardly believe what she was seeing. Every word this woman she'd never seen before last night, and who now seemed an indelible part of her life, spoke rung true. She was becoming aroused by the girl's body, she did find her mind drifting to women she knew on campus, thinking about their hips, curves, and lips. Her formerly feminine manhood was now fully erect in her lap, all but screaming for attention.

Kamiko leaned in close to the camera."It'll be even better when I cum! Your spooge is a veritable aphrodisiac, and you best believe I'll be making a lot of it. Not much else for a dick to do in her free time."

"Oh, I don't know what experiences you've had with guys, or really anything about you, but I can guarantee you that you'll be able to beat most of them for endurance. Don't think you'll be done after just one squirt either; I've made sure you'll have plenty of juice for seconds... and thirds..."

Kamiko curbed her smile, straightening up and looking seriously into the camera, "I'm putting my all into this cock. I know you'll be equipped to go the distance, so don't let me find out you've been falling down on the job. I won't have my good name sullied under accusations of inadequacy. I have my reputation to consider, after all."

She held the pose for a full two seconds before cracking down into laughter. Between bouts of laughing she continued, "I will be VERY disappointed if girls aren't talking about me in a couple weeks!"

Kamiko looked at something off screen, likely a clock, "oh, and one more thing... there's another special augmentation I had made. I... don't think I'm going to tell you about it now," she smiled teasingly at the camera, "it'll be much more fun if it's a surprise!"

She stood up from her seat in front of the webcam and began reaching towards the keyboard, "alright, just a quick recap; my name's Kamiko, and if you're watching this, then it means I had myself turned into your giant cock. I don't know who you are or why I chose you... probably just thought you looked cute. Anyway, you have a penis now. It'll be quite big, and I'm it! Ooh, I can't wait!" she squeezed herself happily before continuing, "your cock likes girls, girls will like your cock... and that's pretty much it. Can't wait to be your cock, and I know you'll take good care of me!"

"Now... I've got to finger myself. Saying this all aloud has just made me too horny. Have fun!" She leaned in close and kissed the webcam, her lips taking up all of Sakura's screen, just before she switched it off.

Sakura was speechless. She absently reloaded the video, but found it harder to pay attention to as her cock's desires, Kamiko's, began to weigh more and more heavily on her mind. By the third play-through she was stroking her massive cock, moaning helplessly under her breath as she watched a girl she never met describe her fate.

&&&

Cass was in high spirits as her master walked her home. She had had to ditch her clubbing outfit at Samantha's apartment (the netting had been torn and the corset was far too... aromatic for daytime wear after last night), but she'd grown used to keeping a set or two of street clothes at her owner's place. On this bright, balmy Saturday she had a simple white top and jeans on, aside from her ever-prseent choker and its attached leash. Samantha, too, walked down the streets of the college town in fairly normal wear, the fit slightly modified to accommodate her third breast.

Cass was still pleasantly sore in a couple places from the night's festivities, but well rested from a slumber that lasted until almost noon. These weekend jaunts always felt so invigorating, and she never tied of laboring to please her mistress... but the usual elation of a Saturday afternoon jaunt was dulled today.

After a few drinks at the Garden, while Jasmine was waxing poetic about her planned changes in a puddle of her own delight, she asked Samantha if she planned on getting any work done on Cass. She was still ruminating over her owner's response... "Once I find the right one, absolutely."

"Are you alright?" Samantha asked, "things did get a bit rough last night, do you need something for Jasmine's scratches?"

Cass let out a soft laugh. It was good to know her mistress cared for her. "I... I've been thinking. About what you said last night," she replied, glancing downward.

"What specifically? I must admit, my recollection isn't quite complete for some parts."

"What you told Jasmine... about waiting for the right thing to change me into..."

"Oh?" Samantha raised an eyebrow, "I thought you might like that... a gift some day. Nothing anytime soon, but I've always thought it'd be good way to develop our relationship." She gently tugged Cass' leash, bringing the petite girl close enough to her for her to drape her arm over Cass' shoulder.

Cass smiled despite herself, "well... what would you do to me, mistress?"

"I'd ask you about something this big, you know," Samantha replied. After a moment she added, "although I might not have accepted no for an answer. I guess I've just never brought it up since I've never been able to think of anything really good for you."

"Boobs are always nice," Cass replied, smiling bashfully at her feet and trying to sound as demure as possible.

Samantha let out a soft laugh, "I'm not sure I want you having bigger tits than me. It might give you ideas. Besides, you have such a sexy figure, it seems a shame to change it for anything minor."

Cass bit her lip for a second before speaking. "An... object?" She'd fingered herself to videos of Cosmagic product demonstrations and inanimate transformations for years. She always got off on them... something about the helplessness, the permanence, the adorable squeaks of pleasure and lust the transformees made... They were a blast to watch, as a couple of gigs of videos on her laptop could attest to that... but she didn't know if she liked the idea of even considering something like that for herself. The enormity of the decision... she'd always found it sexy, but was far too nervous to even contemplate doing it herself.

Samantha was silent for an uneasy moment, "maybe... I know you've enjoyed playing the toy, I'll admit I've sometimes wondered how good a vibrator you'd make, or what you'd feel like as a corset... but I really do like you, I like having you with me, I like doing things with you, even when you aren't on your leash..." She left the rest unsaid, but Cass saw the uncharacteristic blush tinge her cheeks rose. "I want to be with you," Samantha continued, more softly, "and I don't think having you as a dildo would qualify."
Cass found herself swooning for her owner as they approached her apartment. They couldn't find a trace of Sakura when they left the bar late in the evening, but Samantha had found a couple people who swore they saw someone like her leave early in the night. Just what Cass expected of her roommate, sadly. The poor girl was a stick in the mud. She had to take initiative on something if she ever wanted any real fun in life. Any real happiness, Cass reflected, letting her head rest on Samantha's shoulder as she opened the door to the apartment.

She smelled the difference first. No sooner had she set foot over the threshold of the apartment than her nose was bombarded with a familiar, musky aroma. Cass was quite familiar with the scents of maleness and lovemaking, but there was something subtly, enticingly different about this. It made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. It made her breath deeply, savoring the aroma like a connoisseur would savor a wine bottle's cork. She felt her nipples grow erect in her top and her womanood dampen.

Samantha was silent, but a quick glance confirmed than she was noticing the same scent to similar effects. The two women could hear something, beyond the living/dining room-kitchenette the front door opened on. Quietly, Samantha tugged Cass' collar and the two walked silently towards the sound.

As they neared the door, the sounds became clearer. It was a voice, young, female, and very enthusiastic... "Alright, just a quick recap; my name's Kamiko, and if you're watching this, then it means I had myself turned into your giant cock. I don't know who you are or why I chose you... probably just thought you looked cute. Anyway, you have a penis now. It'll be quite big, and I'm it! Ooh, I can't wait!" the narration was interrupted by the sound of laughter, "your cock likes girls, girls will like your cock... and that's pretty much it. Can't wait to be your cock, and I know you'll take good care of me!"

Samantha gently pushed the door open. She gasped at the site that greeted her.

Frumpy, shy, flat Sakura was sitting at her desk, completely naked, one hand on the mouse of her computer and the other holding a massive erect cock. Her head was leaning towards it, her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted before she noticed Cass and Samantha.

"Sakura!" Cass yelped, rushing towards her roommate. Samantha let the leash drop from her hand as she approached an instant later.

Sakura turned towards the two, shocked out of an internal struggle of will between a panic attack and a masturbation session. She jumped out of the chair, wobbling forward as her erection slipped from her grasp. Cass caught her, Sakura's dick bouncing off her hips and the woman's cantaloupe sized balls resting warm against her thighs.

"Are you alright?" Cass breathed as she helped Sakura onto her feet. She could feel the heat radiating from Sakura's new manhood. The warmth was delicious. She could feel it throb with each of Sakura's rapid heartbeats, the excitement coursing through her cock and seeping into Cass. Cass held onto Sakura, arms wrapped around her chest, under her shoulders.

"I'm... I'm... okay..." Sakura breathed, startled and shocked by the intrusion. Her heart pounded and her mind was dizzy. She looked Cass in the eyes... had she always smelled so good? Had those eyes always been so deep... so beautiful? "I'll be... fine..." she spoke between shallow breaths.

Cass seemed so different. Her warm breasts felt so comfortable against Sakura's chest, her lips so soft, so inviting. "You..." Sakura breathed, leaning slightly closer to Cass' wide eyes and inviting lips.

Cass let her left hand drift down to where her roommate's new cock brushed against her. Its heat was delicious, its scent intoxicating. Sakura had always been cute, adorable in a pretty, almost innocent way. But now... now she saw Sakura leaning towards her, those cute lips slightly parted, those deep brown eyes wide with confusion and desire. Cass remembered her first moment, the first time she kissed a girl. She leaned closer, bringing her body as tightly against Sakura's as the cock and balls would allow, gently stroking a small portion of the shaft.

Sakura pressed tentative lips against Cass', and she returned the affection. Their tongues connected, and the rest of the world stopped mattering. For a long, perfect moment they were still and silent, enveloped in a kiss that felt more right than any before it. When Sakura pulled back she blushed scarlet, but she licked her lips and smiled hopefully.

Cass needed no encouragement. With a gentle push she broke free from her roommate, sending Sakura a few steps backward towards her bed. Eagerly, Cass pulled her top over her shoulders, disrobing with all the speed she could muster. Her first friend in college had bloomed, and she wanted to savor her scent.

Samantha had been stunned by the display. She'd never seen anything Sakura's new addition, and she'd never been so aroused at the sight of a phallus in her life. As her pet disrobed, Samantha approached Sakura, letting one hand fall on her cock at its tip, parallel to the ground. She gently ran her fingers over its smooth head, across the ridge of its frenulum, and over its endless, firm shaft as she approached the shorter asian woman, their eyes soon fixed in a mutual gaze of fascination.

Sakura moved first, stepping towards Samantha, wrapping arms around the woman's back, and pulling her close enough for her to embrace. Samantha eagerly returned the kiss, tasting the woman and reveling in her desire, her three nipples hard against Sakura's chest, her own sex salivating with want. She remembered the sound she'd heart approaching, the woman describing her choice, her change, her surrender to a life of helpless pleasure. The knowledge that someone was inside, no, that someone was Sakura's cock, that she was touching a woman bound to a life of helpless pleasure, that this kiss and embrace made her yearn in the body she shared... it was perfect.

As they broke off the kiss for air Cass pounced Sakura, dragging her back-first onto the bed. Naked now save for her chocker, she planted her lips on Sakura's small breasts, suckling at her erect nipple while she ran her hands over the slender body she'd covertly eyed for years now. Sakura made the most adorable squeak as her tit was sucked. Cass giggled, and began kissing her way down Sakura's body, licking her navel and wriggling her pussy above Sakura's face.

Sakura barely had opportunity to give her roommate's tight, shaved slit a single lick before Cass was on her shaft. She kissed it, licking her lips and running her tongue along the shaft. The cock towered like a monument to all that was holy, and Cass was eager to supplicate upon its altar. She crouched forward, wrapping her arms around the member and slowly, lovingly licking along the ridge of the head, rubbing her wet pussy against the base while her legs squeezed Sakura's thighs.

"Ahhh..." Sakura moaned, wriggling on her back. Her cock ached for more, her testicles felt heavy and deliciously tight. She grabbed Cass' hips, squeezing her soft ass and reveling in the squishiness. It was all of her she could grab, barely able to move in the wake of the sensations.

Something caught her attention from the corner of her eye. She tore her gaze off the petite girl making out with her new penis to marvel at the sight of the disrobed Samantha. The woman's three breasts bobbed with each step she took towards Sakura tower penis, scarlet lips opened just enough for a long tongue to snake out. The tongue inched out, bit by bit, until Samantha cupped her central tit with her extended tongue.

As she approached the bed, Sakura saw the woman's special, hidden modification. Samantha's labia were full and red, modified into a strange facsimile of her lips. They moved and another pink, dripping tongue pushed its way through the wet slit. Sakura shuddered, tasting her modified womanhood on her second tongue, electrified by the sensations her transformed clitoris gave her. She'd never been so aroused. She licked her lips, both of them, in anticipation as she mounted the bed and embraced Sakura's dick, opposite of Cass who giggled at her arousal.

Samantha kissed her pet, their cheeks rubbing against the burning bright head of Sakura's cock, their breasts mashing against the rod. Cass grinded her dripping womanhood against the base while Samantha kissed her side, wrapping her twelve inch vagina tongue around Sakura's testicles, wriggling and squeezing them.

Sakura was beyond rational thought. She remembered, years ago, being embarrassed about losing control, screaming in orgasm when her first boyfriend licked her off. She never knew her tiny clit could feel so good. Now it felt like her clit was as big as her body. She could feel every sensuous inch of the warm bodies pressed against her, the delicious wetness of their tongues and juices lubricating her quivering shaft. Her cock vibrated, her balls churned, and she could feel her new testicles begin to pump up her intoxicating cum. With unbearable slowness it began to dribble, sprinkling droplets of its salty ambrosia onto the revelers.

Cass and Samanatha broke their kiss. Cass giggled as she felt the hot cum dribble on her face. She quickly pulled herself up a few inches to begin lapping up what she realized was only Sakura's pre. It pulsed through her, invigorating, energizing, and making her pussy gush in a climax that brought her libido no release. Sam joined her after a moment, soaking her foot long tongue in the puddle before rapidly retracting it all into her mouth, slurping it down with her own wet convulsion.

"Ehh... Aaahhh..." Sakura moaned, lost in pleasure. Cass and Samantha changed positions, Cass rubbing her hands and tits up and down the shaft, jerking off a cock easily longer than her torso and licking the head every time it came in range. Sam arched her back over Sakura's stomach, her clitoris tongue alternating its attentions between Sakura's nipples and moaning lips while she joined Cass' efforts as best she could from her position, her foot long tongue not reaching halfway up Sakura's length.

As Cass did her best to coax her frumpy roommate into a glorious new sexuality, the plight of the unknown girl forever bound as the mammoth erection clung to Samantha's mind. After she had had her fun tasting Sakura's cute breasts and teased her moaning lips, Sam pulled herself up, breathing in the perfume of helpless arousal and quivering excitement, wondering what pleasure the girl who's existence throbbed in arousal before her experienced. She joined Cass, moving up and down rhythmically along a shaft gleaming with pre, saliva, and feminine dampness as Sakura's adorable squeaks and yelps of pleasure grew in volume and frequency.

No one was prepared for when Sakura finally came, erupting like a geyser. The torrent of white hot spunk reached the ceiling before raining down on the three women, salty opaque cum slickening half the room. The smell flooded into Cass and Samantha, making them drunk on the heady aroma. Cass came again, instantly and wetly, gushing onto the shaft. Samantha shuddered, thrusting her hips in reflexively, her additions preventing her arousal from peaking quite like it used to, rather riding a slowly diminishing height of excitement.

Before Samantha could breathe deeply in her afterglow she felt Sakura's hands on hers, turning her around and pulling her until she fell down, tits first, on the massive dick-girl she'd just fucked. Her serpentine tongue was suddenly in contact with Sakura's, which strove to make up in enthusiasm what it lacked in length. Samantha found herself purring as Sakura's hands traveled down her back, groping her taunt ass and fingering her wet, kissable nether-lips.

"We're not done," Sakura whispered, her eyes bright when she finally broke the kiss. Cass squealed and fell on top of her owner, smushing the girls together as Samantha realized the truth in the words. Already her horniness was on the rebound, she felt her long nether-tongue salivate in desire as she began to stroke her pet's sex. Cass pressed her ass against Samantha's, wrapping her body around Sakura's to hug and kiss the musky balls which were still pumping a drizzle of spunk through the resolutely erect member looming over her. Throwing reserve to the wind, Samantha returned Sakura's kiss and prepared herself for a long, busy day.

&&&

Samantha was sprawled on Sakura's desk chair, replaying the message Kamiko had left her unexpected 'hostess'. Behind her Sakura herself slept, utterly spent from a marathon session of incredible fucking that had lasted over two hours. The cock, finally flaccid, was as thick as her thigh and hung around her knees, contrasting to the adorable girl dead asleep on a messy college bed.

"This is amazing," Cass chirped, listening to the message for the third time as she busied herself tending to the colossal mess. After a cursory examination, she had given up ever getting back the apartment's security deposit and had focused on preventive measures, wrapping the mattress of her bed in a few layers of cut-up garbage bags under the sheets and ordering some rug shampoo online. Her browsing had taken to her number of sites, some more fetish-oriented than practical, and had led to her dumping a good portion of her available cash on some special furniture.

Samantha smiled, impressed by how energetic her little pet was proving to be. The two had taken a breather and a shower after Sakura fallen asleep. They had both lost track of how many orgasms the new dick-girl showered them with, although Cass had pointed out the constant dribble towards the end might have been indicative of a less discrete, more continuous ejaculation. She was utterly fascinated by her roommate's change, and couldn't stop chatting about it.

"I think towards the end, there, she was getting more in control of herself. She actually managed to scream out a few, whole words! Of course, her squeaking is so adorable... do you think I should invest in plastic furniture? I want comfort, but we'll need something that can't be ruined by cum..."

"Hmm," Samantha hummed through pursed lips, casting a glance at the flaccid cock and the frozen image of Kamiko smiling on the computer screen. Her pussy hadn't stopped dripping since she first learned of the girl-turned-cock, and it took a not inconsiderable effort to keep herself from climbing in the soaked bed and curling up around Sakura's manhood. Instead she adjusted Sakura's computer, pointing its own small recording camera toward Cass and turning it on.

"I think," she pronounced after a moment's contemplation, "that you should invest in scotch guard, and buy some furniture that can seat a number of people, and that our generously endowed hostess can move or assemble elsewhere. I doubt she'll be able to stay here long once the landlady hears the complaints."

Cass giggled, bashfully aware of how noisy their lovemaking must have gotten. Come to think of it, the downstairs apartment might have some... well, not exactly water damage, but it'd be easily as annoying.

Samantha stood up and approached Cass, gently hugging her from behind her and nuzzling her pet's neck. Cass cooed in response, returning the affectionate motion.

"And if I were you, I'd go all-out," Samantha whispered into Cass' ear. Cass shivered, a delightful tingle running down her spine as Sam continued, "because I don't think you'll be needing that money."

Cass gasped, her browsing completely derailed. She spun her chair around and looked at Samantha, naked, proud, and glorious. "You mean?" she asked, hope bubbling into her eager voice.

Samantha smiled, "I think I've found exactly what my obedient little pet should become. But don't you worry; your mistress will be with you, forever."

Growing Closer Together (Part II)

Sakura awoke from a night of fitful dreams to the sight of a pink dome of flesh inches away from her face.

She was looking at a penis. Remembrance cascaded upon her, worse than even her foulest hangover. Last night her roommate dragged her to a club, and just as she was about to leave a woman began to perform oral sex on her in the club's bathroom. Sakura didn't even get a glance at her face before the woman melted into her, merging and reshaping until her lithe, fit body was nothing more than a gargantuan cock. The massive girth now was hanging off of Sakura, long enough for her to lick and too wide for her to wrap her hands around. She could remember many more specifics about the cock; its flavor, its scent, how it felt to tickle the ridge around the head and how much nicer stroking it works with some lubricant... the details of last night's 'explorations' made Sakura blush, adding a healthy layer of shame and embarrassment to the quagmire situation before her.

"At least I'm not panicking," Sakura muttered as she pulled herself up. Thankfully, a night spent entangled with her strange new addition seemed to have dulled her nerves a tad. The massive cock, mostly erect right now, reached up to her chest, with the remains of last night's exertions clinging to much of her face and body, as well as the bedroom. Sakura shuddered, her normally straight black hair currently a hopeless frazzle for her odd sleeping arrangements.

"Okay, stay calm... think this through," she muttered to herself, staring at her cock. On the one hand, she could still scarcely believe it to be hers, let alone that it used to be a woman. On the other hand, she had a slew of tactile information that confirmed that yes, the giant penis was real and was attatched to her, and she feared that if she sought more confirmation she would only end up repeating last night's unexpected masturbation session. And she already had far too much to clean up.

Sakura looked around. Everything in the apartment was exactly like she left it, so odds were good her roommate didn't come back last night. There was nothing unusual about that; more often than not she'd spend weekend nights with her dom, doing gods knew what. She'd have some time to herself to marshal things.

First order of business, she resolved, was to clean up. She felt sticky and dirty and would have killed for a hot shower. The bedroom would have to be cleaned too, but she'd put that off until later. Most importantly, she'd have to figure out what the hell actually happened last night, who the girl who merged with her was, and how to undo this bizarre transformation.

With groans of protest from her weary limbs, Sakura was able to pull herself out of the bed, wobbling as the unexpected weight of her giant cock threatened to knock her off her feet. She staggered, the tugging at her crotch itself annoyingly arousing, and remained upright. Fully erect, the cock hung out perpendicular to her body, bobbing slightly with each tentative step. Sakura let a worried sound escape her throat; it didn't seem quite this big yesterday, did it?

Each step sent the thing wobbling wildly, the tugging pressure and feel of motion on the sensitive thing arousing her against her will. Reluctantly, she grabbed the cock and pulled it close to her, wrapping her right arm around and using her left hand to stabilize it. Her new balls still jiggled against her thighs, but she was able to ignore them for the remaining steps to the shower.

At first she tried to keep her cock out of the stream, but she quickly realized the stall didn't afford her that much room, so she closed the curtain around her shaft and hoped for the best. The hot water was like mana from God, melting away her aches as it coursed over her body. Her already erect member grew fully erect under the shower's attention, bumping against the far wall until Sakura pulled it up against her breasts.

Despite herself, she found the shower put her in a good mood. And since she was already there... there couldn't be any harm in a quickie? She giggled nervously to herself as her free hand grabbed the bar of soap and began working it into a lather. She resolved to keep her cock untouched for as long as she could, hoping to prove to herself that she could resist its allure and temptations.

"In a bit," she cooed to no one as she awkwardly rubbed the soap along her sides and legs. She thought she felt something faint inside her penis, a little tremble that put her oddly in mind of a taunting, playful laugh. Sakura bit her lip, wondering just how much the girl inside it could experience right now... well, not inside it, per se, but as it. She pushed the thought out of her mind and focused on cleaning the sweat and cum from her body. It took time, but she was willing to be deliberate, holding firm against growing temptations to jerk off again, at least for a little while. She noticed that her hips seemed wider, likely expanding a bit to support her new manhood. She wiggled them tentatively, noticing that for the first time in her life she had womanly curves. She let out a short, shallow laugh at the irony. Additional probing confirmed what she had suspected; her vagina was gone, replaced entirely with the new cock. A faint mound of black, curly hairs were growing around its base, but Sakura decided against shaving today. Too many other things to do.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, she turned towards the shower head. "Alright, one more time... just to get it out of our system," she whispered to her penis. It didn't respond.

With the soap lubricating her hands, Sakura began to rub the expanse of her shaft again, one hand constantly moving along the slick shaft, the shower sprinkle dancing over its head, and her free arm altering between stroking her balls and nipples. Already hard and eager from the stimulation, she felt the convulsion kick it, the euphoria creep over her, hips thrusting as electricity filled her body and streams of hot white spunk erupted from her shaft. She kept on pumping, kept on stroking, and was held in awe by how much cum she produced. It kept on going, Sakura squeaking in girlish delight, unused to such intensity, until over a minute had passed and the shower was filled up to her ankles in a puddle of her own cum.

Panting heavily, Sakura surveyed her work. She cringed at the mess she'd made of the shower wall, something else that would have to be cleaned, but that was a problem she'd deal with later. She turned off the shower head and turned on the bath-faucet, rinsing her feet and ankles clean as she sat on the rim before leaving the tub and its contents to drain.

For the first time her penis went flaccid, losing some of its length and dangling over her swollen balls, just below her knees but almost as thick as a third leg. She worried about hitting it as she walked back into the bedroom and approached the pink purse she'd found, presumably from the woman between her legs.

She knew there had to be something useful inside. Probably the girl's wallet and phone, so she could figure out who she was and contact people who'd know how to undo this. If she was real lucky, maybe the reversal would be in the purse as well? Maybe it had all been a big, elaborate practical joke, and it could become undone with a swig of potion hidden in the target's purse?

Sakura eagerly opened it, her hope for a simple solution faltering when she found the purse completely empty, save for a single thumb-drive. She picked it up and found, to her dismay, that the grey device was labeled, in pink sharpie, "to my hostess".

Sakura wasted no time waddling over to her computer, hips swaying more widely than she was used to, and quickly inserted the drive. On it she found a single file, a video file, worryingly labeled "tomyhostess.avi". This would either make things much simpler or a lot more complicated, Sakura knew, but she had no choice right now. With a deep breath, she clicked the play button and watched.

"Hi!" said a young Asian woman, smiling into the webcam and holding her hand in front of it, two fingers extended in the peace sign. She beamed with infectious happiness, black hair sculpted into adorable bangs that framed her lovely face, especially her large, expressive eyes.

She was undeniably beautiful, even stunning in a cute, pretty sort of way. She had dressed herself in a tight top and mini skirt, eyeliner drawing more attention to her large, vibrant brown eyes, her petite lips shining with tasteful gloss. The room behind her was similarly girly, with big cushions on her bed, soft pink and white pastels coloring the room, and a Hello-Kitty doll perched on the far vanity.

The girl continued, smiling delightfully and fidgeting with anxious excitement, "my name is Kamiko Niyguni, I'm seventeen years and eleven months old, and if you're watching this, I'm probably your cock right now." She giggled and hugged a large pillow on her bed. Even the pillow had dangly lace tassels on its corners.

"It's so exciting to think that, right now, I'm just a hot tube of man meat inbetween your thighs... I bet I'm getting hard watching this. Well, as you're watching this. Cocks don't watch videos, silly."

Sakura's heart sank. Whatever she was expecting... it certainly wasn't this! This put a stranger light an on already impossibly weird situation... and to her growing concern, her penis was beginning to stiffen again in her lap...

Kamiko put down the pillow and leaned in close to the webcam, her smile almost giddy. "Now, I bet you have a lot of questions, and I won't be in any condition to answer them. Ever." She giggled again.

Sakura's felt a dread chill rush through her chest at those words...

"Alright, first of all, I've been planning this for a long time. It's been my fantasy for years. I just love cock, but not like most girls, I guess. They're just so... sexy. I've had some... experience with them," she brought her hand up to cover her grinning lips, her cheeks blushed ever so slightly, "but I always became so envious of them. It just wasn't enough. At first I wanted one, but the more I thought about it... well, I stopped wanting to have one and started wanting to be one."

She let out another girlish laugh, "but I guess you know that already, don't you? I bet this is quite the surprise for you."

"Damn straight," Sakura muttered to herself, the massive cock between her legs growing stiff again, slowly rising until Sakura had to pick it up and hang it over one of her thighs, bumping into the edge of her desk.

"Well, let's get the obvious stuff out of the way." Kamiko sat down, looked straight into the camera. The girl's genuine enthusiasm infuriating Sakura just as she found her eyes admiring the girl's lips, perky breasts, and playful feminine demeanor. "Yes, I am your cock. And yes, it's permanent. I'll never be this pretty little hot thing again, so don't bother trying to reverse it. And that works both ways; I'll never be a woman, and you'll never lose me, so get used to having your cock between your tits."

Sakura stared at the screen, silent and still save for her hardening cock. A cock, it seemed, she'd have to deal with from now on. Permanently. Forever.

"I have no idea how much you know about transformations like this," Kamiko bubbly continued, "so I'll just cover the basics first. Expect to get horny. A lot." She laughed before she resumed, "moreso than normal guys, since your cock will have a horny girl inside it! Don't worry about the new mass, though; the changes merge vital essences... well, I don't really understand all the techno-magical specifics, but from what I get, all my healthiness gets transferred to you. I'm in perfect shape, so kiss any chronic ailments, old scars, or acne goodbye! You'll also get my youth, so expect to stay young and perky for a couple more decades."

" Oh, and you'll really love this next part," she leaned in towards the camera conspiratorially, "turns out all new cocks this company makes come with a nifty little fertility failsafe. All the sweet cum I'll be full of is completely sterile... until you get the block lifted at a Cosmagic shop. So, no need to worry about condoms... not that'll you find any that will fit me!"

Kamiko raised a finger, waving it teasingly in front of her webcam, "but that's just the ordinary stuff, and I'm not just an ordinary cock. I've been saving for this for years, and I've splurged on a few little extras. First of all, you like girls now. I don't know if you did or didn't before, but I'm your cock now, and your cock loves girly bits. You've probably noticed your gaze drawn to these," she wiggled her chest, smiling coquettishly, "and if you haven't, well, you will from now on."

"But there's a bit more to it than just that." Kamiko drew a finger to her devilish grin, stroking it with obvious pride as she continued elaborating, "you see, it'll be reciprocal. The potion I've ordered will also make me put out special pheromones. Just being near me will make ladies hot and bothered, so there shouldn't be a shortage of women yearning to throw themselves at your dick. Doesn't that sound lovely? Pretty, sexy, attractive women just burning to rub their lips and tits against you, kissing and stroking your sensitive, erect, throbbing hard-on?" She broke into giggles again, flushed with evident arousal.

Sakura could hardly believe what she was seeing. Every word this woman she'd never seen before last night, and who now seemed an indelible part of her life, spoke rung true. She was becoming aroused by the girl's body, she did find her mind drifting to women she knew on campus, thinking about their hips, curves, and lips. Her formerly feminine manhood was now fully erect in her lap, all but screaming for attention.

Kamiko leaned in close to the camera."It'll be even better when I cum! Your spooge is a veritable aphrodisiac, and you best believe I'll be making a lot of it. Not much else for a dick to do in her free time."

"Oh, I don't know what experiences you've had with guys, or really anything about you, but I can guarantee you that you'll be able to beat most of them for endurance. Don't think you'll be done after just one squirt either; I've made sure you'll have plenty of juice for seconds... and thirds..."

Kamiko curbed her smile, straightening up and looking seriously into the camera, "I'm putting my all into this cock. I know you'll be equipped to go the distance, so don't let me find out you've been falling down on the job. I won't have my good name sullied under accusations of inadequacy. I have my reputation to consider, after all."

She held the pose for a full two seconds before cracking down into laughter. Between bouts of laughing she continued, "I will be VERY disappointed if girls aren't talking about me in a couple weeks!"

Kamiko looked at something off screen, likely a clock, "oh, and one more thing... there's another special augmentation I had made. I... don't think I'm going to tell you about it now," she smiled teasingly at the camera, "it'll be much more fun if it's a surprise!"

She stood up from her seat in front of the webcam and began reaching towards the keyboard, "alright, just a quick recap; my name's Kamiko, and if you're watching this, then it means I had myself turned into your giant cock. I don't know who you are or why I chose you... probably just thought you looked cute. Anyway, you have a penis now. It'll be quite big, and I'm it! Ooh, I can't wait!" she squeezed herself happily before continuing, "your cock likes girls, girls will like your cock... and that's pretty much it. Can't wait to be your cock, and I know you'll take good care of me!"

"Now... I've got to finger myself. Saying this all aloud has just made me too horny. Have fun!" She leaned in close and kissed the webcam, her lips taking up all of Sakura's screen, just before she switched it off.

Sakura was speechless. She absently reloaded the video, but found it harder to pay attention to as her cock's desires, Kamiko's, began to weigh more and more heavily on her mind. By the third play-through she was stroking her massive cock, moaning helplessly under her breath as she watched a girl she never met describe her fate.

&&&

Cass was in high spirits as her master walked her home. She had had to ditch her clubbing outfit at Samantha's apartment (the netting had been torn and the corset was far too... aromatic for daytime wear after last night), but she'd grown used to keeping a set or two of street clothes at her owner's place. On this bright, balmy Saturday she had a simple white top and jeans on, aside from her ever-prseent choker and its attached leash. Samantha, too, walked down the streets of the college town in fairly normal wear, the fit slightly modified to accommodate her third breast.

Cass was still pleasantly sore in a couple places from the night's festivities, but well rested from a slumber that lasted until almost noon. These weekend jaunts always felt so invigorating, and she never tied of laboring to please her mistress... but the usual elation of a Saturday afternoon jaunt was dulled today.

After a few drinks at the Garden, while Jasmine was waxing poetic about her planned changes in a puddle of her own delight, she asked Samantha if she planned on getting any work done on Cass. She was still ruminating over her owner's response... "Once I find the right one, absolutely."

"Are you alright?" Samantha asked, "things did get a bit rough last night, do you need something for Jasmine's scratches?"

Cass let out a soft laugh. It was good to know her mistress cared for her. "I... I've been thinking. About what you said last night," she replied, glancing downward.

"What specifically? I must admit, my recollection isn't quite complete for some parts."

"What you told Jasmine... about waiting for the right thing to change me into..."

"Oh?" Samantha raised an eyebrow, "I thought you might like that... a gift some day. Nothing anytime soon, but I've always thought it'd be good way to develop our relationship." She gently tugged Cass' leash, bringing the petite girl close enough to her for her to drape her arm over Cass' shoulder.

Cass smiled despite herself, "well... what would you do to me, mistress?"

"I'd ask you about something this big, you know," Samantha replied. After a moment she added, "although I might not have accepted no for an answer. I guess I've just never brought it up since I've never been able to think of anything really good for you."

"Boobs are always nice," Cass replied, smiling bashfully at her feet and trying to sound as demure as possible.

Samantha let out a soft laugh, "I'm not sure I want you having bigger tits than me. It might give you ideas. Besides, you have such a sexy figure, it seems a shame to change it for anything minor."

Cass bit her lip for a second before speaking. "An... object?" She'd fingered herself to videos of Cosmagic product demonstrations and inanimate transformations for years. She always got off on them... something about the helplessness, the permanence, the adorable squeaks of pleasure and lust the transformees made... They were a blast to watch, as a couple of gigs of videos on her laptop could attest to that... but she didn't know if she liked the idea of even considering something like that for herself. The enormity of the decision... she'd always found it sexy, but was far too nervous to even contemplate doing it herself.

Samantha was silent for an uneasy moment, "maybe... I know you've enjoyed playing the toy, I'll admit I've sometimes wondered how good a vibrator you'd make, or what you'd feel like as a corset... but I really do like you, I like having you with me, I like doing things with you, even when you aren't on your leash..." She left the rest unsaid, but Cass saw the uncharacteristic blush tinge her cheeks rose. "I want to be with you," Samantha continued, more softly, "and I don't think having you as a dildo would qualify."
Cass found herself swooning for her owner as they approached her apartment. They couldn't find a trace of Sakura when they left the bar late in the evening, but Samantha had found a couple people who swore they saw someone like her leave early in the night. Just what Cass expected of her roommate, sadly. The poor girl was a stick in the mud. She had to take initiative on something if she ever wanted any real fun in life. Any real happiness, Cass reflected, letting her head rest on Samantha's shoulder as she opened the door to the apartment.

She smelled the difference first. No sooner had she set foot over the threshold of the apartment than her nose was bombarded with a familiar, musky aroma. Cass was quite familiar with the scents of maleness and lovemaking, but there was something subtly, enticingly different about this. It made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. It made her breath deeply, savoring the aroma like a connoisseur would savor a wine bottle's cork. She felt her nipples grow erect in her top and her womanood dampen.

Samantha was silent, but a quick glance confirmed than she was noticing the same scent to similar effects. The two women could hear something, beyond the living/dining room-kitchenette the front door opened on. Quietly, Samantha tugged Cass' collar and the two walked silently towards the sound.

As they neared the door, the sounds became clearer. It was a voice, young, female, and very enthusiastic... "Alright, just a quick recap; my name's Kamiko, and if you're watching this, then it means I had myself turned into your giant cock. I don't know who you are or why I chose you... probably just thought you looked cute. Anyway, you have a penis now. It'll be quite big, and I'm it! Ooh, I can't wait!" the narration was interrupted by the sound of laughter, "your cock likes girls, girls will like your cock... and that's pretty much it. Can't wait to be your cock, and I know you'll take good care of me!"

Samantha gently pushed the door open. She gasped at the site that greeted her.

Frumpy, shy, flat Sakura was sitting at her desk, completely naked, one hand on the mouse of her computer and the other holding a massive erect cock. Her head was leaning towards it, her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted before she noticed Cass and Samantha.

"Sakura!" Cass yelped, rushing towards her roommate. Samantha let the leash drop from her hand as she approached an instant later.

Sakura turned towards the two, shocked out of an internal struggle of will between a panic attack and a masturbation session. She jumped out of the chair, wobbling forward as her erection slipped from her grasp. Cass caught her, Sakura's dick bouncing off her hips and the woman's cantaloupe sized balls resting warm against her thighs.

"Are you alright?" Cass breathed as she helped Sakura onto her feet. She could feel the heat radiating from Sakura's new manhood. The warmth was delicious. She could feel it throb with each of Sakura's rapid heartbeats, the excitement coursing through her cock and seeping into Cass. Cass held onto Sakura, arms wrapped around her chest, under her shoulders.

"I'm... I'm... okay..." Sakura breathed, startled and shocked by the intrusion. Her heart pounded and her mind was dizzy. She looked Cass in the eyes... had she always smelled so good? Had those eyes always been so deep... so beautiful? "I'll be... fine..." she spoke between shallow breaths.

Cass seemed so different. Her warm breasts felt so comfortable against Sakura's chest, her lips so soft, so inviting. "You..." Sakura breathed, leaning slightly closer to Cass' wide eyes and inviting lips.

Cass let her left hand drift down to where her roommate's new cock brushed against her. Its heat was delicious, its scent intoxicating. Sakura had always been cute, adorable in a pretty, almost innocent way. But now... now she saw Sakura leaning towards her, those cute lips slightly parted, those deep brown eyes wide with confusion and desire. Cass remembered her first moment, the first time she kissed a girl. She leaned closer, bringing her body as tightly against Sakura's as the cock and balls would allow, gently stroking a small portion of the shaft.

Sakura pressed tentative lips against Cass', and she returned the affection. Their tongues connected, and the rest of the world stopped mattering. For a long, perfect moment they were still and silent, enveloped in a kiss that felt more right than any before it. When Sakura pulled back she blushed scarlet, but she licked her lips and smiled hopefully.

Cass needed no encouragement. With a gentle push she broke free from her roommate, sending Sakura a few steps backward towards her bed. Eagerly, Cass pulled her top over her shoulders, disrobing with all the speed she could muster. Her first friend in college had bloomed, and she wanted to savor her scent.

Samantha had been stunned by the display. She'd never seen anything Sakura's new addition, and she'd never been so aroused at the sight of a phallus in her life. As her pet disrobed, Samantha approached Sakura, letting one hand fall on her cock at its tip, parallel to the ground. She gently ran her fingers over its smooth head, across the ridge of its frenulum, and over its endless, firm shaft as she approached the shorter asian woman, their eyes soon fixed in a mutual gaze of fascination.

Sakura moved first, stepping towards Samantha, wrapping arms around the woman's back, and pulling her close enough for her to embrace. Samantha eagerly returned the kiss, tasting the woman and reveling in her desire, her three nipples hard against Sakura's chest, her own sex salivating with want. She remembered the sound she'd heart approaching, the woman describing her choice, her change, her surrender to a life of helpless pleasure. The knowledge that someone was inside, no, that someone was Sakura's cock, that she was touching a woman bound to a life of helpless pleasure, that this kiss and embrace made her yearn in the body she shared... it was perfect.

As they broke off the kiss for air Cass pounced Sakura, dragging her back-first onto the bed. Naked now save for her chocker, she planted her lips on Sakura's small breasts, suckling at her erect nipple while she ran her hands over the slender body she'd covertly eyed for years now. Sakura made the most adorable squeak as her tit was sucked. Cass giggled, and began kissing her way down Sakura's body, licking her navel and wriggling her pussy above Sakura's face.

Sakura barely had opportunity to give her roommate's tight, shaved slit a single lick before Cass was on her shaft. She kissed it, licking her lips and running her tongue along the shaft. The cock towered like a monument to all that was holy, and Cass was eager to supplicate upon its altar. She crouched forward, wrapping her arms around the member and slowly, lovingly licking along the ridge of the head, rubbing her wet pussy against the base while her legs squeezed Sakura's thighs.

"Ahhh..." Sakura moaned, wriggling on her back. Her cock ached for more, her testicles felt heavy and deliciously tight. She grabbed Cass' hips, squeezing her soft ass and reveling in the squishiness. It was all of her she could grab, barely able to move in the wake of the sensations.

Something caught her attention from the corner of her eye. She tore her gaze off the petite girl making out with her new penis to marvel at the sight of the disrobed Samantha. The woman's three breasts bobbed with each step she took towards Sakura tower penis, scarlet lips opened just enough for a long tongue to snake out. The tongue inched out, bit by bit, until Samantha cupped her central tit with her extended tongue.

As she approached the bed, Sakura saw the woman's special, hidden modification. Samantha's labia were full and red, modified into a strange facsimile of her lips. They moved and another pink, dripping tongue pushed its way through the wet slit. Sakura shuddered, tasting her modified womanhood on her second tongue, electrified by the sensations her transformed clitoris gave her. She'd never been so aroused. She licked her lips, both of them, in anticipation as she mounted the bed and embraced Sakura's dick, opposite of Cass who giggled at her arousal.

Samantha kissed her pet, their cheeks rubbing against the burning bright head of Sakura's cock, their breasts mashing against the rod. Cass grinded her dripping womanhood against the base while Samantha kissed her side, wrapping her twelve inch vagina tongue around Sakura's testicles, wriggling and squeezing them.

Sakura was beyond rational thought. She remembered, years ago, being embarrassed about losing control, screaming in orgasm when her first boyfriend licked her off. She never knew her tiny clit could feel so good. Now it felt like her clit was as big as her body. She could feel every sensuous inch of the warm bodies pressed against her, the delicious wetness of their tongues and juices lubricating her quivering shaft. Her cock vibrated, her balls churned, and she could feel her new testicles begin to pump up her intoxicating cum. With unbearable slowness it began to dribble, sprinkling droplets of its salty ambrosia onto the revelers.

Cass and Samanatha broke their kiss. Cass giggled as she felt the hot cum dribble on her face. She quickly pulled herself up a few inches to begin lapping up what she realized was only Sakura's pre. It pulsed through her, invigorating, energizing, and making her pussy gush in a climax that brought her libido no release. Sam joined her after a moment, soaking her foot long tongue in the puddle before rapidly retracting it all into her mouth, slurping it down with her own wet convulsion.

"Ehh... Aaahhh..." Sakura moaned, lost in pleasure. Cass and Samantha changed positions, Cass rubbing her hands and tits up and down the shaft, jerking off a cock easily longer than her torso and licking the head every time it came in range. Sam arched her back over Sakura's stomach, her clitoris tongue alternating its attentions between Sakura's nipples and moaning lips while she joined Cass' efforts as best she could from her position, her foot long tongue not reaching halfway up Sakura's length.

As Cass did her best to coax her frumpy roommate into a glorious new sexuality, the plight of the unknown girl forever bound as the mammoth erection clung to Samantha's mind. After she had had her fun tasting Sakura's cute breasts and teased her moaning lips, Sam pulled herself up, breathing in the perfume of helpless arousal and quivering excitement, wondering what pleasure the girl who's existence throbbed in arousal before her experienced. She joined Cass, moving up and down rhythmically along a shaft gleaming with pre, saliva, and feminine dampness as Sakura's adorable squeaks and yelps of pleasure grew in volume and frequency.

No one was prepared for when Sakura finally came, erupting like a geyser. The torrent of white hot spunk reached the ceiling before raining down on the three women, salty opaque cum slickening half the room. The smell flooded into Cass and Samantha, making them drunk on the heady aroma. Cass came again, instantly and wetly, gushing onto the shaft. Samantha shuddered, thrusting her hips in reflexively, her additions preventing her arousal from peaking quite like it used to, rather riding a slowly diminishing height of excitement.

Before Samantha could breathe deeply in her afterglow she felt Sakura's hands on hers, turning her around and pulling her until she fell down, tits first, on the massive dick-girl she'd just fucked. Her serpentine tongue was suddenly in contact with Sakura's, which strove to make up in enthusiasm what it lacked in length. Samantha found herself purring as Sakura's hands traveled down her back, groping her taunt ass and fingering her wet, kissable nether-lips.

"We're not done," Sakura whispered, her eyes bright when she finally broke the kiss. Cass squealed and fell on top of her owner, smushing the girls together as Samantha realized the truth in the words. Already her horniness was on the rebound, she felt her long nether-tongue salivate in desire as she began to stroke her pet's sex. Cass pressed her ass against Samantha's, wrapping her body around Sakura's to hug and kiss the musky balls which were still pumping a drizzle of spunk through the resolutely erect member looming over her. Throwing reserve to the wind, Samantha returned Sakura's kiss and prepared herself for a long, busy day.

&&&

Samantha was sprawled on Sakura's desk chair, replaying the message Kamiko had left her unexpected 'hostess'. Behind her Sakura herself slept, utterly spent from a marathon session of incredible fucking that had lasted over two hours. The cock, finally flaccid, was as thick as her thigh and hung around her knees, contrasting to the adorable girl dead asleep on a messy college bed.

"This is amazing," Cass chirped, listening to the message for the third time as she busied herself tending to the colossal mess. After a cursory examination, she had given up ever getting back the apartment's security deposit and had focused on preventive measures, wrapping the mattress of her bed in a few layers of cut-up garbage bags under the sheets and ordering some rug shampoo online. Her browsing had taken to her number of sites, some more fetish-oriented than practical, and had led to her dumping a good portion of her available cash on some special furniture.

Samantha smiled, impressed by how energetic her little pet was proving to be. The two had taken a breather and a shower after Sakura fallen asleep. They had both lost track of how many orgasms the new dick-girl showered them with, although Cass had pointed out the constant dribble towards the end might have been indicative of a less discrete, more continuous ejaculation. She was utterly fascinated by her roommate's change, and couldn't stop chatting about it.

"I think towards the end, there, she was getting more in control of herself. She actually managed to scream out a few, whole words! Of course, her squeaking is so adorable... do you think I should invest in plastic furniture? I want comfort, but we'll need something that can't be ruined by cum..."

"Hmm," Samantha hummed through pursed lips, casting a glance at the flaccid cock and the frozen image of Kamiko smiling on the computer screen. Her pussy hadn't stopped dripping since she first learned of the girl-turned-cock, and it took a not inconsiderable effort to keep herself from climbing in the soaked bed and curling up around Sakura's manhood. Instead she adjusted Sakura's computer, pointing its own small recording camera toward Cass and turning it on.

"I think," she pronounced after a moment's contemplation, "that you should invest in scotch guard, and buy some furniture that can seat a number of people, and that our generously endowed hostess can move or assemble elsewhere. I doubt she'll be able to stay here long once the landlady hears the complaints."

Cass giggled, bashfully aware of how noisy their lovemaking must have gotten. Come to think of it, the downstairs apartment might have some... well, not exactly water damage, but it'd be easily as annoying.

Samantha stood up and approached Cass, gently hugging her from behind her and nuzzling her pet's neck. Cass cooed in response, returning the affectionate motion.

"And if I were you, I'd go all-out," Samantha whispered into Cass' ear. Cass shivered, a delightful tingle running down her spine as Sam continued, "because I don't think you'll be needing that money."

Cass gasped, her browsing completely derailed. She spun her chair around and looked at Samantha, naked, proud, and glorious. "You mean?" she asked, hope bubbling into her eager voice.

Samantha smiled, "I think I've found exactly what my obedient little pet should become. But don't you worry; your mistress will be with you, forever."

&&&

Samantha returned to the apartment just as the sun was setting, a nondescript paper bag in hand and clothed only in a loose trench coat.

"Is she still asleep?" Samantha asked, eagerly slipping out of her trench coat. She'd been on the town for a couple hours in nothing but the coat and a pair of sandals, and it still felt too confining. Her hard nipples rubbed against the coat relentlessly, a constant reminder of her unceasing arousal and drive. It had been torture keeping her hands off herself, but she grinned with the knowledge that she wouldn't have to worry about that for very long.

"Yup!" Cass cooed, bouncing happily as her owner locked the apartment door behind her. "She's been out cold for the last two hours, but she's beginning to stir again... and she's getting hard. I think she'll wake up soon."

Cass skipped to Samantha, gently grabbing the woman's free arm and snuggling her body close to hers, "did you get it?"

Sam kissed Cass gently on the forehead. She was completely naked... which was actually a real rarity. Come to think of it, Samantha couldn't recall ever seeing her without the black leather chocker that had left a tan-line around her neck. She admired Cass' body for a moment, returning the snuggle and squeezing Cass' taut ass with her spare hand.

"It was expensive, but it's all ready. Did you finish what you needed?"

Cass nodded eagerly, "spent everything I could! Furniture, fabric, fun... things." She giggled.

They approached the slumbering Sakura, her cock half erect, turgid but extended in a gentle bend. She wiggled adorably, nuzzling a clean pillow Cass had given her.

Samantha looked over her shoulder to Sakura's computer. It was still recording... and it appeared Cass had set up her laptop on a nightstand dragged to a different angle, perpendicular to the bed. It seemed Sakura would get a couple angles of the footage.

"She should be awake for this," Samantha said as she slipped her hand into the paper bag and pulled out two vials, filled with a shimmering violet liquid. She handed one to Cass who let out a soft 'ooo' as she reverently held the phial. Samantha opened her mouth to ask if Cass was sure she wanted to do it, but smiled instead. Her pet was more than willing, and so was she.

"Mmmmhh" Sakura murmured, stirring from her sleep as though she felt the questing eyes on her. Samantha and Cass shared a glance, pulled the cork stoppers from their vials and downed the faintly glowing contents in a single, synchronized draught.

Rested, Sakura opened her eyes as memories of the day's excitement trickled through her mind, more gently than last night. She smiled seeing her naked roommates, remembering the joyful play that had rocked her off to sleep hours earlier.

"Mmmhhm... want to go again?" she asked hopefully, an innocent smile creeping onto her lips as she felt her cock harden beneath her. For the first time, she actually welcomed the hardening, looking forward to the wonderful sensations she'd treat her new addition to. Only after she asked her question did she notice the vials the girls cast aside on the floor, the strange expression to their lustful grins, the determination in their slow, purposeful steps.

"What are you doing?" Sakura asked, more curious than concerned. She knew something kinky was in the works, and she was finding it... liberating to embrace.

The potion worked fast, its powerful magic permeating Cass and Samantha almost instantly. The tingle overpowered the vaguely sweet flavor, growing second by second as it coursed through them. Cass and Samantha felt almost drunk, a delightful buzz loosening their muscles and inhibitions as a the powerful urge they anticipated whispered its desires into their minds. Neither could have resisted the beckons, even if they wanted to.

Sakura sat up, marveling at how her friends stalked towards her, like predatory cats on the prowl... and slightly unnerved at the hungry look in their eyes. Cass arched her back as she crawled onto the bed, rubbing her side against the almost fully Kamiko cock, eyes focused on Sakura's left nipple. Samantha mirrored the movement on Sakura's right side. Sakura remained still, fascinated and more than a little turned on by her friend's behavior.

Her cock was fully erect and her heart pounding in excitement as Cass placed her soft lips on Sakura's nipples. She gasped at the sensation, like a spark of electricity had tingled through her, tickling her spine and making her nipple achingly hard. The soft tongue, the wet embrace on her startlingly sensitive on the nub of her breast was exquisite, relieving the ache but only fanning the lust. An instant later Samantha placed her lips on Sakura's other nipple, an identical shock tickling its way through her, and another short gasp of pleasure escaping her lips.

"Oh, gods, this is amazing!" Sakura moaned, wriggling slightly in the bed. Her cock was dribbling pre, but she barely noticed her rod's desire as she was overcome by the most astounding, delectable pleasure from her chest. Her small breasts had always been fairly sensitive, but she'd envied Cass when her roommate once confided that she could reach orgasm through nipple play alone. Now, she understood what a nipple orgasm would feel like, now that her tiny breasts were so alive and felt so...

Magical.

'Shit', she thought as the realization hit her. The tingle, the pleasure... this was exactly like Kamiko. She opened her eyes and looked down, only to see Cass' rosy lips had merged with aerola, and the girl's face seemed to be sinking into her tit. Sakura opened her mouth to speak, but was silenced by a fresh new wave of sensation; she could feel Cass' body, Samantha's too... their wetness, their horniness, their desire, and the delicious, encompassing warmth they were isnking into, inching closer and closer to something extraordinary.

Cass wondered what true helplessness, true femininity, true pleasure would feel like. Without being aware of it, she'd spent most of her life searching for those answers, only to truly realize her pursuit when its goal appeared on the horizon. She felt her world shrink, existence collapsing onto the glorious singularity of Sakura's a-cup breast and its perky, cute nipple. She praised it with her lips and tongue, and with glee she felt her supplication answered. Her suckling lips sank into the tiny mound on the Asian woman's chest, and Cass suddenly felt all of Sakura's body, her owner making the same devout pilgrimage opposite her, the teenage girl throbbing with excitement between Sakura's spread legs, Sakura's own mounting excitement, her beating heart, her vast and encompassing warmth...

Cass looked up, her sparkling eyes catching Sakura's gaze. Cass smiled with her eyes, and saw her hostess return the gesture before Cass closed her eyes for the last time and leaned forward, her face slipping into Sakura's breast as though it were a pool of water, never to break through its surface again. Her vision was gone. Her hearing was gone. Her world was sensation, the warmth, the softness, the glorious pleasure radiating from her pussy. She was only vaguely aware of her arms and legs melting away, pouring into the luscious soft orb she was gifting her goddess.

Samantha felt her own supplicating lips sink into Sakura, her own sculpted tongue and powerful body pour into this woman. Samantha's own womanhood gushed, her second tongue licking at Cass' pussy as their legs vanished and their torsos shortened. They were becoming short, soft, plump and round... Samantha would finally achieve the sexuality she'd longed for. An existence of pleasure, of beauty, of people gawking at her and touching her and lusting after her... and best of all, she'd be so big, she'd never be more than a couple inches away from her love, he pet, her adorable companion. She embraced the change, pushing herself in until her triple breasts melted away, her lithesome legs vanished, her arms were completely absorbed, and only her dripping cunt remained.

Sakura panted, moaning to the temp of the changes. She ran her hands over her friends, feeling their sides and tits, feeling the bones in their body vanish, their forms contract, their definition melt away, their limbs disappear, until all her hands felt was the soft, deliciously yielding tit-flesh of a pair of giant boobs, so large she could barely fit her arms around them. Only the twin pussies on the far ends of her tits offered any evidence that they were once women, and she could feel the delicious tingling focusing itself on those pussies, closing them, even as Samantha licked at her hand one last time with her feminine tongue.

Sakura ran her fingers over the pussies, feeling the delicate, soft tissue contact, harden, and close until with a little suction the sealed themselves beneath her touch. They pouted out, twin peaks rising from nipples. They grew and grew under Sakura's hands, until she could wrap her fists around them and still not encompass their length entirely. She screamed at the shock of pleasure her nipples sent through her, squeezing them and feeling them grow moist as a dribble of milk leaked from her chest.

Cass felt her mistress' hands, a thousand times more clearly than she could feel the rest of her. Her essence was the boob, and it formed the center, the focus of her being. She was vaguely aware of the rest of the body she now shared, how the sweat of excitement had made the sheets beneath her damp, how the giant penis Kamiko turned herself into was hard and begging for contact, but it was all ephemeral, far away. Alternatively, she was keenly aware of her own softness, the magical perkiness that kept her massive form from sagging even an inch, every minute movement and bob of her five inch long nipple...

Once, before she met Samantha, Cass had attended an orgy. Over the course of the evening, she at one point tied down to a cushioned bench while a two-headed woman kissed and licked every inch of her upper body, suckling both her nipples at once, and a hunky, extraordinarily well hung guy went to town on her pussy. Their little session lasted fifteen minutes, and Cass found she couldn't walk steady for two days.

The feeling of Sakura's dainty hand caressing Cass' swollen, yielding nipple put that entire orgy to shame. She would have cum if she had been able. She would have howled out so loud the entire block would blush at her pleasure. But she couldn't. She couldn't move. She couldn't even bob the giant tit she had become. Completely helpless, knowing her pleasure would not see release until her hostess deigned to address it, knowing that her change was completely irreversible, that her fate was to forever be a beautiful mound of boob flesh...

Sakura could still move, and she moaned loudly at the pleasure assaulting her body. She could feel the wells of sensation spring forth from her new breasts, a peculiar warmth within them that could only be Cass and Samantha, each reveling in their own cushy prison, each pouring out their lust and arousal into their hostess.

Sakura grabbed her tits, hefting up their enormous mass. She'd never seen tits so huge. She had seen melons smaller than her breasts. Their weight tugged against her, completely altering her balance for the second time in as many days. She lifted her breasts up, her hand sinking into the softness of her under-boob, making her shudder as she explored her additions, her cock rock hard and dribbling before her, perpendicular to her sitting posture. She was panting, her tongue slipping out of her lips in lust as she squeezed her tits, marveling at the softness. She smushed her new breasts together and was rewarded not only with the marvelous surge of pleasure, but a fey, warm tickling in the back of her mind that sounded almost like feminine giggling.

Cass found one more thing she was clearly aware of. Right next to her was a warmth, much like the enveloping one that engulfed her entire being, but slightly more so, shining like a star before the rising sun. She could feel its arousal, its lust, and it came in to view so clearly when Sakura smushed her together with her sister-tit. She felt Samantha, reveling in her new form, her new life. She felt Samantha's awareness, and in that instant the two touched, their essences connecting in a fleeting embrace of mirrored passion. Her owner had been right, Cass realized, they would be together forever.

Sakura's moaned grew into a howl. She didn't know the specifics, but somehow it felt as though her tits were making out. She had three people inside her, she realized. Perhaps they weren't as discrete as she first thought?

She grabbed her nipples, each felt like a cock in her hand. She stroked them as such, and was rewarded by acute, amazing sensations. She wanted to lick her nipples, suckle on the marvelous orbs her friends had become, but couldn't reach them for their size. She could lick the expanse on their top, and resorted to spitting, wetting her fingers and tits so she could rub her yearning nipples with greater speed and passion.

Sakura wanted to cum, but felt no closer to release. She saw her cock, realizing that it would need attention if she was going to peak before her new tits drove her mad with pleasure. An idea fluttered through her mind.

She leaned forward, her massive tits bouncing against her thighs. She had to reach over her breasts to grab her cock. She leaned back, pulling it up between her twin love pillows, panting as each movement rocked her core. Already slick with precum, her cock slipped in easily, the red glans close enough to her lips to lick. She indulged its unspoken request, kissing the burning head, letting her tongue dip into her urethra, drinking in a long sip of her sweet, salty, musky cum.

While she kissed her recently acquired manhood she mashed her tits together again, feeling the essence of the girls within embrace again, sharing their revelry with her monstrous cock, adding an ephemeral, internal warmth to the more mundane desire that surged through her cock and tits. Still slick with her exertions, she began to push her breasts up and down, tit-fucking Kamiko with Samantha and Cass, milk dribbling from her cock-like nipples.

She moaned loudly, her testicles pumping, as she felt her orgasm finally bubble up through her rod. She came into her own face, gulping down as much of her ambrosia as she could, the hot wetness against her feminine features filling her with newfound energy, which she poured into her tit-fucking.

Sakura continued for over an hour. She'd poured gallons of cum onto herself and her bed before exhaustion overtook her, and she fell asleep amidst the unheard, unseen, celebrations of the guests she'd forever entertain within her luscious body.

Growing Closer Together (Part III)

With a trembling hand, Sakura opened the door of her apartment and stepped out into the world for the first time since the fateful encounter in the club bathroom. The encounter had given her a three foot long cock as thigh as her thigh, and she was nervous about the rest of world's reaction.

On Sunday she had opened the door, but only to quickly grab packages which had began trickling in. Cass and Samantha had recorded their own video before they turned themselves into Sakura's gigantic tits. They had been kind enough to go on a spending spree just beforehand, ordering a number of items they imagined would be helpful for Sakura's new form.

Some were kind but useless, like cleaning supplies that couldn't hope to make a dent in the musk of spunk splattered all over the apartment. No manner of shampoo could hope to wash the substance out from the carpet or sofa, and nothing short of a brush fire would get the heady aroma to go away. Others were immensely practical, particularly the several dozen yards of cloth Cass has ordered.

Nothing Sakura owned fit her anymore. Last Friday she was flat chested and slim. Now she sported a pair of breasts that could make a porn-star blush and a cock that could be wedged between them when it was erect... and she was finding it was seldom flaccid. She hadn't noticed it at the time, but Cass and Samantha had changed more of her than just her chest; her hips were wider, she stood a few inches taller, her ass more plump and squeezable, and her lips were a bit more full and kissable. Although her limbs still appeared slim and feminine, Sakura had found she was significantly stronger, now able to move around the furniture of the apartment with ease (since her roommate was jiggling on her chest now, she doubted Cass would mind if she used her bed as her own was sticky with cum). She could even stand upright with ease, unfettered by the weight of her gigantic breasts.

It had taken a while to get used to walking. She jiggled so much, and all the movements of her cock and breasts were subtly enticing. Sakura couldn't walk the length of her apartment without her cock hardening and her nipples standing at attention. Her hips were wider now, her gait longer, and she found herself naturally adopting a sultry sway to her stride, her ass wiggling with each step in a way she had never been able to pull off before.

Saturday had been a daze of masturbation. Sunday was more productive, her frequent wanking and sucking sessions interrupted by desperate attempts to adapt to her new body. She hadn't finished a fraction of what she had hoped to, but she was able to stitch together some makeshift clothes from the fabric. She'd darned socks and reattached buttons throughout college, but she hadn't done any stitching in ages. The results of her work were obviously sophomore, but she had a simple black blouse that was wide enough to wrap around her tits, and a modified obi sash she could use to secure her cock in place, upright and wedged between her tits.

Of course, Cass had ordered black satin and making contact with the delicious material was a lingering dream on her sensitive skin. She cannibalized some of Cass' bras, but wasn't able to attach the padding to anything large enough to contain the new Cass. As a result, her nipples stood prominently, pitching four inch tents against a bust already stretched tight. The buttons fastening the makeshift blouse together were tugged tight, but Sakura was confident they'd hold.

The skirt was easier to craft, although the elastic for the waistband had to be ripped from two of Cass' outfits. Sakura didn't have time for anything like underwear, so she made the skirt long enough to drape over her balls and hang around her knees. Her shoes no longer fit, but luckily Samantha's sandals now fit her. She asked Samantha if she'd mind on Sunday night, and chose to interpret her right boob's jiggily silence as consent.

More or less clothed, Sakura resolved to make all of her classes on Monday. She stepped into the cool Spring air, her nipples hard, her erect cock throbbing against her body, and she breathed the fresh air in deeply. Today's schedule would be fairly light; her only morning class was organic-mana chemistry... and she realized with bemusement that she had just become a case-study in the subject.

The chem building wasn't a far walk from the apartment, and she was up before most of the college, but even now she could feel the startled eyes of the other early risers upon her. Her path took her next to Kimberly, a cute blonde who attended the same course and had been in Sakura's freshman dorm. Normally they shared a curt nod on their way to class. Today Kimberly stopped, mouth open in a gape of shock as an impossibly busty, overly endowed Sakura walked by. Sakura could feel the woman's eyes on her breasts, her cock...

Sakura looked Kimberly in her eyes. She had never noticed just how pretty they were. When Kimberly met Sakura's gaze, the newly enlarged woman smiled at her, batting her eyes and wetting her lips ever so slightly. Kimberly blushed scarlet and looked down, biting her own lips. Sakura suppressed a giggle as she continued to the lecture room, entertaining visions of Kimberly's athletic body entwined with hers, the girl's sultry lips on her glans...

Her bemusement was cut short when she entered the lecture hall by an unanticipated logistical problem. She tried to slip into an aisle towards the front of classroom, partially because it was her usual spot and partially so that her mass wouldn't be constrained by a row of seats in front of her. As she slid her improved ass onto the seat she met sudden resistance from her side; her tits were too big to fit into the desks. The lecture hall had stadium seating, each of the tight-packed Spartan seats had an attached, retractable desk platform for notebooks and laptops. As she tried to slip her new, curvy behind into one of the aisle her barely contained side-boob bumped harshly against the next chair's armrest.

Her fidgeting attracted the attention of the students who arrived before her. She could hear their awed whispers, muttered disbelief, and some other, less kind things. It was fairly liberal campus, and plenty of students had themselves been modified, but her gigantic bust and visibly throbbing cock would stand out like... well, like melon-sized tits and a three foot cock. Despite their whispers and furtive gestures, she didn't blush. She bit her lip as she tried to wedge herself into a seat, but she found she didn't feel embarrassed by her new body. The scent of her cock drifted up to her face, mere inches away, and her nipples hardened in growing arousal, but Sakura just smiled, happy to show off her new assets to any who'd care to gawk.

Fortunately, the aisle desk she'd claimed was one of the oldest on campus, and greatly in need of maintenance. The board snapped off, drawing gasps and glances from across the hall. Acting quickly, Sakura placed the board of the broken desk on her lap, only to frown as she realized she wouldn't be able to reach her laptop through her tits. After an instant's thought, she stacked her bag onto her lap, with the board on top, and if she squished her arms underneath the bottoms of her boobs, she'd just be able to reach her laptop's keyboard... although she couldn't actually see the keyboard over her cock and breasts. She'd have to refresh her touch-typing skills.

She booted up her laptop, started the recording program she used to copy the lecture's audio, and pulled up the word document she used to keep her notes on. Just as she saw Friday morning's lecture notes appear (her last lecture seemed like a lifetime ago), she heard the heavy door at the other end of the hall open up, the one on the raised platform at the head of the lecture hall. May Williams, the teacher's assistant who ended up regurgitating the course's lectures walked into the room.

Sakura's eyed narrowed on reflex. She didn't hate May, she abhorred the woman. May was pretty, and she enjoyed flaunting the fact; her long blonde hair tied into a ponytail that dangled almost to her tight, firm ass. She wore revealing outfits, favoring miniskirts and low-cut tank tops that showed off her long legs, toned and firm, and displayed her D-cup tits to any who'd care to gawk. Today she strutted to class in a low-cut tank-top and tight jeans that hugged her legs and ass. Her face was beautiful with pouty red lips and inviting brown eyes, all highlighted by subtle, expertly applied makeup. May was gorgeous, and she reveled in it.

If it were just that, Sakura would had been quietly envious of May's beauty. But May never missed an opportunity to use her appeal. There was no doubt in Sakura's mind that she got her position by fucking the professor, and she had to have been a pretty good lay for the absentee professor to not have kicked her from teaching duties after the never ending stream of complaints she'd received. Infuriatingly, May wasn't even dumb; she was just lazy. She knew the material, but put no effort into teaching. The woman had a bitchy streak to her; she was quick to deduct points from assignments and criticize the students in her lab over the slightest error... which of course usually came because she did such a poor job communicating the assignment. May had made a difficult subject infuriating, and disgusted Sakura every time their eyes met.

Sakura hated her; so why did her cock feel confined and warm when she strutted onto the room? With a shudder, Sakura realized her eyes were drawn to May's hips, to the sexy sway of her legs and thighs, the bobbing of her amble bosom... she was making Sakura horny. She wondered what that buxom form would feel like impaled on her cock...

May strutted to the podium, not noticing Sakura until she turned to address the crowd. The TA's eyes went wide as she saw the demure Asian girl, struggling to type around boobs bigger than her head and throbbing, intimate member six inches below her face.

"What the hell is that?" May exclaimed, staring at Sakura.

Sakura took a deep breath, struggling to contain herself in more ways than one. "I'm still Sakura Miyagami," she replied, calm but loud enough to be heard. "Over the last weekend, a random girl tongue-fucked me and turned into a giant penis. She's my dick now, and she's about three feet long. Inspired, my roommate and her girlfriend decided to turn themselves into tits, and now they're giant orbs of sensitive boob flesh on my chest. I have three horny girls inside me right now, and I will for the rest of my life. It's hard enough focusing without having to deal with asinine questions so would you please get on with the damned lecture?"

More than a few students gasped at Sakura's response. She'd never spoken out in the lecture or lab unless she'd been called on for an answer, and even then she kept her responses quick and concise. The outburst was unprecedented, particularly against someone with May's reputation for petty vindictiveness. But Sakura herself was more surprised than anyone; she'd voiced her feelings and it had felt great! She settled herself in her seat, setting her eyes on May, daring her to object.

To her continued surprise, May only blinked for an instant before nodding. "O-okay then... today's lecture is on... equivocal cascade in the mitochondria ley-auguries..."

Just like that, the lecture continued. To her immense relief, Sakura was able to keep her focus. Her breasts nagged their arousal, and her cock tugged suggestively, but Sakura's will trumped her new additions, allowing her to absorb her lessons as well as she ever could. May's usual snide remarks were missing today, replaced by odd stutters or silent moments. Five minutes in Sakura caught May sneaking a glance at her, lingering on the member pressing against her blouse between her breasts. She ignored it, but every ten minutes or so May would pause in her lecture and Sakura would find her staring.

At first Sakura did her best to ignore May. The bitch was trying to get a rise out of her, and despite the fact that her phallus was already fully risen had spent the entire lecture throbbing delightfully between her chest, Sakura was determined to not give it her.

At first. But as the lecture wore on Sakura found herself pushing a couple thoughts from her mind. What would those breasts look like, bobbing up and down to the tune of her thrusts? Would those lips feel better on hers, her nipples, or her cock? What noises would she make?

Attractive as the thoughts were, Sakura pushed them from her mind. She focused on her notes, rather proud they were only slightly less succinct than usual due to her awkward position and inability to see her keyboard over the curves of her boobs. Towards the very end of the lecture May cast her a glance and, despite herself, Sakura smiled back at the girl. May blushed scarlet and quickly looked away, leaving Sakura momentarily befuddled. Why did she do that?

Minutes before the lecture ended, May presented a reduction-oxidation-innervation equation onto the projection board and asked everyone to attempt to solve it with the remaining time. To her delight, Sakrua found that she actually had a pretty good handle on the mathematics involved. Her good mood was ruined when May stepped by her and half muttered, half spat "see me after class," before stalking away, back to the podium.

'The bitch!' Sakura thought, glaring at her tight ass as it wriggled its way back to the front of the lecture hall. She didn't have to take this... but somehow, she found she kind of wanted to. She fumed for the remaining couple minutes, debating whether should she just up and leave or give the slut a piece of her mind. As she very carefully slipped her laptop into her bag she settled on flipping off the bitch as she left... but she caught a glimpse of May, biting her sultry lip as uncharacteristically nervous eyes darted back and forward before slipping out the back door into the building's interior hallways. She was heading to her office, Sakura realized with a fresh burble of disgust. But she was nervous.

With a sigh, Sakura realized that she was too curious. With a careful effort she pulled herself out of her seat, her makeshift gown just barely holding its strained buttons. Plenty of students snuck stray looks at her as she balanced herself and began to follow May, her bag over one shoulder and her sizeable assets straining precariously against her satin blouse.

Remarkably, the cloth held and soon Sakura was following the TA, her testicles slapping against her thighs with every swaying step. She did her best to push down the pre she could feel bubbling up her shaft, but the smell of her arousal had to be evident to anyone near her.

May had an office, just like all the TAs who would teach class and grade papers in the chemistry department. Of course, she didn't deserve it. Sakura fumed as she approached room 187, a placard reading "May Williams" posted outside. She shuddered thinking how many more deserving, less horrible graduate students had been turned down for the position for the slut as she turned the doorknob.

She was greeted by the sight of May unbuttoning her jeans, her tank top and bra already on the floor.

"Ahh! Oh, I'm... I didn't expect you to actually come..." May squeaked, taking a stumbling step backward. Her office was larger than another TA's in the building, most of the room taken up by her desk and a surprisingly large couch, though Sakura bitterly imagined they were about equally important to her duties.

"Yeah, neither did I," Sakura said, shifting her weight on hips she hadn't had for more than a day. She knew she should be disgusted but... this close... it was actually proving difficult to maintain her disdainful scowl.

Covering her breasts with her left hand, May quickly ducked behind Sakura and closed the door. Sakura heard a click come from the handle, likely the door's lock. Her blush was more evident now, and it wasn't just on her cheeks. She let her hand down, her large tits bouncing invitingly once free of their support. She took a couple slow steps towards Sakura, until she was standing right in front of the girl, her hand hovering over Sakura's bust.

"Are... those real?" May asked, almost but not quite cupping them.

Sakura met her eyes. Nervous or not, the bitch would see just how real she was, Sakura decided. With surprising quickness she undid the buttons of her makeshift blouse, starting from the bottom. May stood in awed silence as Sakura undid button after button, but as she unfastened the second to last one the remainder snapped off under the strain of her assets, her breasts bobbing outward and her cock falling down from her chest, hitting May and knocking her back onto her couch.

May quickly crept up, reverently stroking the cock before her with wide eyes fill with awe. Sakura couldn't help but moan at the contact. The pre she'd been stuggling to contain began to dribble out, and May dipped her hand in the moist end as she crept along the cock's length, back towards Sakura's face and tits.

"Those... they're really people, weren't they?" she whispered, lifting her soaked hand up to one of Sakura's nipples, her hip nudged against the base of Sakura's cock.

She squeezed the nipple, sending rivers of burning desire coursing through Sakura's body. She wanted to touch this woman's body... to be touched by her. To pant and lick and thrust in chorus with this luscious creature.

"You're a freak," May muttered, her voice quiet, her tone almost observational.

"And you're a whore," Sakura responded, her own tone more neutral than she had imagined. There was a moment of silence with May standing in front of Sakura, just to the left of her penis, her hand on a breast larger than a melon.

"Want to fuck?" Sakura finally asked.

"Gods yes," May instantly replied, collapsing onto Sakura and squeezing her gigantic bust, her arms not quite able to reach entirely around Sakura's chest. She placed her head on one of the boobs, letting it sink in like a fleshy pillow and dragging Sakura down to the couch.

Sakura reached around and over May, tugging down the girl's pants and smiling smugly when she found panties stained with May's feminine drippings. Had she really turned the bitch on that much?

Her pants weren't entirely off before May began to hump, rubbing her dripping pussy against the side of her shaft. She wrapped her lips around one of Sakura's nipples, Cass she believed, and steadied herself with her hands while she straddled Kamiko. She bet the quirky Asian girl was enjoying herself right now.

"You're so big," May muttered after she pulled her mouth from the cock-like nipple. She picked herself up, standing awkwardly on her feet above Sakura's legs. She brought her hands down to the head of the cock, wrapping her hands around its throbbing purple head. It was already dribbling pre, and her hands quickly became slick with it. "I want you inside me," she whispered mournfully, admiring the phallus.

Sakura's eyes lit up. Something felt... right.

"Let's see if you'll fit, slut," Sakura purred, grabbing May's ankles and yanking them towards her. With a surprised squeak May fell down, back first, her arms propping her up as her shaved pussy was brought up to the impossibly large cockhead.

"What are you doing?!" May yelped, her burning pussy dampening the alarm she was feeling. The cock was pressing her thighs wide apart, rubbing against the lips of her pussy. She could feel the slit of Sakura's urethra, and it was easily larger than her entire vagina. "You'll break me open!" she meekly protested, her legs oddly weak, unresponsive to any effective protest she could offer.

Sakura tugged the thighs apart, her cock pushing hard against May's dripping pussy. Her pulse quickened as her need became more acute. She wanted to fuck this harlot, to impale her dripping cunt on her magnificent phallus. She thrust her hips, eliciting a half-grunt, half moan from May on her first movement, her penis pushed delightfully against her crotch. On her second thrust, she felt something give way, and her head slipped ever so slightly into... something.

May yelped in shock and delight. Her sex was slick with the dick-girl's cum, hot and slick, tingling with an intoxicating presence... as though it were lubing Sakura's way into her body. She returned the thrust on Sakura's third movement.

"Aahh!" she yelped, feeling her labia part, spreading wide as the warm girth of Sakura's penis slipped into her. Almost the entire head fit within the tight, wet confines of May's womanhood. "Gods, what are you doing?" she moaned as the cock pulled out of her with a loud 'ssschloop'. "Don't stop!" she panted, eagerly anticipating the next plunge.

Sakura grinned, tightening her grip and pulling May towards her as she thrust her hips again. Finally, the cock's head sank into May's hungry pussy, giving astonishing room as Sakura pushed into her.

May had never felt so full. She felt the cock stretch her, sinking further and further into her abdomen. She looked down and saw her hips and legs spread impossibly wide, her own feminine lubricants gushing around the cock as it probed into her. She thrust in rhythm of the bizarre woman, watching in awe as the bulge of Sakura's cock became visible further and further up her own body. Her crotch, her stomach, her abdomen, each stretched wide to accommodate the marvelous, meaty rod of manhood which stuffed her. She felt the burning heat of her lustful pussy grow, the lips crawling up her body, her lips rubbing delightfully against more and more of the cock until she realized the folds of her labia had grown in a slit up to her abdomen, her bellybutton subsiding as a red, flush nub peeked up from between the apex of her lips.

The next strong plunge of Sakura's cock brushed against the nubbin and sent May into uncontrollable, quivering pleasure. Her clitoris was almost as big as the palm of her hand, and her pussy was almost half her lower body. Her heart pounded with exhilaration as she eagerly plunged as much of her body as she could onto the glorious cock that filled her so perfectly.

Soon, Sakura's cock slid fully into the TA, the bulge of its head visibly pushing her chest and boobs outward and she lolled in the sensations. Sakura marveled at the feeling, the entirety of her gigantic penis engulfed in warm, womanly splendor, her balls slapping rhythmically against a waiting, eager cunt.

On a whim, she reclined against the sofa, lifting her cock straight up and pulling May along with it. She readjusted, grabbing the woman by her hips, and began to pull and push her up and down like a giant cocksleeve. The allusion seemed fitting to Sakura; May didn't seem able to coax any movement from her spread legs and her arms were busy groping her tits as she rode up and down on Sakura's shaft, dripping a steady stream of sexual fluids.

"Oohh, yes!" May howled, squeezing vaginal muscles that suddenly ran the length of her body. She could feel her arms and legs, but couldn't seem to move them. Her legs wiggled uselessly and her arms continued to massage her heaving tits, as if on auto-pilot. Not that they mattered; the throbbing magnificence running through her being might as well have been the entire world for all May cared.

The sensations quickly proved too much for Sakura, who felt the tightness in her balls erupt, its deliriously erotic heat shooting through the spire of her massive cock like a geyser.

"Aaaah!" she moaned, her voice still cute and feminine despite the monstrous manhood sprouting from her crotch. Her grunts of orgasm sounded like girlish squeaks as her hips began to thrust at their own whims. Her billowing tits jiggled and wobbled with each motion, the weight against her chest almost as powerful as the pressure in her cock.

"Aaaaaahh!" she howled as the first blast of cum erupted from her cock, filling the bitch impaled on her penis. May howled, echoing delight as the hot love juice filled her, wriggling helplessly on the spire of her joy.

The seal against May's vaginal lips was so tight that only the tiniest trickle of her cum dripped down alongside May's drooling natural lubricants. Instead, Sakura watched in awe as May swelled, her belly and tits growing with each jerking blast. May's taut stomach expanded until she looked pregnant, about to deliver, her bellybutton even poking outward. Sakura could hear May's pendulous tits, now swollen to three time their original size and growing with each convulsion. With every squeeze and movement of May's mad groping a loud sloshing noise could be heard from within.

After a full minute of blinding orgasm Sakura finally stopped cumming, the massive shaft Kamiko had turned herself into deflating as her arousal waned. Sakura lazily squeezed her tits, wrapping her hands around the cock-like nipples crowning her luscious love-pillows. She smiled, watching May slowly descend along her softening penis, until it was soft enough to tip a bit towards the ground and she slid off with a loud 'shllooop'.

May was in a daze. She'd never felt so good, so full, so deliciously full... her tits were almost as large as Sakura's, and her pussy was gigantic, but she didn't care. Laying on the ground of her office, cum slowly leaking from her gaping vaginal lips and dribbling from the side of her mouth. She could taste the salty sweetness, and even as she groped cum-inflated tits the scent drove home the fact that she'd become a sex creature. Her body was built for it now. She could take that gorgeous, magnificent cock...

The two of them just rested in the locked office, Sakura on the couch, May on the floor, the juices of their exertion dripping from their heaving bodies.

After about ten minutes, Sakura pulled herself up. Her cock was still flaccid, dangling about her knees. She looked down, and then again at the blouse and obi she'd rigged to clothe herself. Frowning, she realized that her jury-rigged dress required her cock to be erect to be strapped in. This simply wouldn't do as it was.

She turned around and looked at May. The woman was awash in bliss, eyes have closed. She moaned softly with each breath, puddles of sticky white mess pooling around her orifices. Her hips had become much wider, labia lips stretching up her ass, hugging her thighs and running up to a fist sized clit lodged where her belly-button used to be. The girl's legs were moving again... but the hole wasn't quite wide enough to fit Sakura's girth. She marveled at the internal changes that must have occurred to make this possible... May's hip bone was either gone or altered to stretch apart, spreading her legs wide enough to take Sakura in... the drool from her lips suggested that her entire interior body was now connected, pussy to lips... including her belly and boobs which were now swollen with the fruits of their coupling.

Sakura leaned forward, running her hand over May's swollen labia lips, making the girl shudder on the floor. As she ran her hand over the unnaturally large pussy, she felt her own incredible endowment stiffen. With a smile, she gently rubbed May's engorged clitoris, sending the over-stuffed girl into soft, moaning writhes.

Success! Sakura smiled, looking down at her stiffening rod. Quickly, she grabbed it just above her cantaloupe sized testicles and pulled it up, nestling it happily between her soft breasts. She had to squeeze her almost beach-ball sized tits close together with her upper arms, but she was just able to keep them pinning her cock in place long enough to don and connect the top four buttons of her satin gown. Leisurely, she closed the rest, smiling at the writhing mess of girl and orgasm on the floor.

"You... well, you're a lousy TA but a pretty good fuck," Sakura said, standing over May. "Feel free to swing by my place if you want another go... and you might want to invest in skirts," she giggled, unlocking the door to May's office.

As she left, she heard May coo between afterglow-moans, "will-do".

Epilogue: Two Years Later

"YES!" Kelly screamed, her lover's magnificent rod filling the freshman, squeezing tight against every delicate inch of her gigantic pussy and plowing inward up to her abdomen. She felt so complete, so right with Sakura's cock inside her. She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Sakura's magnificent breasts, letting their warm expanses smother her chest. Sakura's beautiful face, those expressive eyes and delicate lips were a bit too far to kiss, so she settled for planting her lips one six-inch nipple and sucking.

"Ooohhh," Sakura moaned, the warm wetness of her mouth and pussy combining to set her off. With powerful thrusts that bobbed her Freshman lover on their bed, Sakura began cumming into her live-in girlfriend.

"Mmm!" Kelly moaned, bobbing to fro, Sakura's breasts somewhat anchoring her. Her pussy had been teasing her, keeping her on the brink of orgasm for the last four minutes, and the first gout of hot wetness from the rod that impaled her body was just the right thing to set her off. Six hours ago the two had had a little midnight tryst so there wasn't very much warm goo this morning, just enough to make her body expand with delicious pressure, her tummy puffing out a bit.

Sakura began pulling out. Once she had enough free leverage she leaned forward, smothering Kelly up to her neck with her beach-ball tits, and kissing her delicately on her lips.

"You're amazing," she whispered, licking the girl's lips. Kelly giggled in response, kissing back.

"I... I just can't get over how great this feels!" she said, cum leaking out of her pumpkin-sized pussy. Her vaginal mound grew outward from her crotch, spreading out her legs so she had to walk with a wobble, even with her greatly enlarged hips. While her pussy and fist-sized clit dangled about her knees, her body up to her chest had become hollow, a soft, wet, delicious extension of her vagina, just big enough to take her lover's member in fully.

"You can't give pussies like this to everyone you fuck," she whispered between embraces, "I think I'd have noticed them by now."

"Very perceptive," Sakura laughed, giving Kelly a final kiss and pulling herself up, offer a hand to the lover she was on top of.

Kelly, sweaty and leaking cum, swung up to her feet. She staggered, partially falling into the twin cushions of Sakura's breasts as she stabilized herself, her pendulous pussy swinging between her legs.

"How... how long do you think it'll take for me to get used to this?" she was still flushed with excitement about her change, fascinated by her sensual new body. The second she had solid footing she reached down and cupped the upper curves of her gigantic vaginal mound, her clitoris popping out between the aromatic folds of her labia.

"Let's see..." Sakura purred, standing back and admiring her lover's unique form, "hmm... as I recall, May was up to her old job after about a week, and Tiffany was romping around after two days... although I'm not sure either of them quite 'got used' to it."

"May? Tiffany?" Kelly asked, raising an eyebrow as she carefully waddled towards their bathroom. The freshman girl had been at the university for scarcely a semester before she hooked up with Sakura, and they'd been live-in lovers all spring. She was just a couple inches shorter than Sakura, with curly blonde hair that bounced around her shoulders when she moved. Kelly had been a cheerleader in high school, and she definitely looked the part; athletic, slim, and with generous C-cup breasts that Sakura suspected may have grown recently. Of course, much of her form was completely new; she certainly didn't have a pumpkin sized vagina mound with a foot long slit blossoming into a clitoris the size of both of her fists. It hung between her legs, from hips which had become much wider to accommodate it. Combined with her newly plush ass, she had the most delicious wobbling sway to her new gait, her sensitive pussy bouncing around and making her excited with every step.

"Oh, you haven't met them. They left the campus before this year arrived." Sakura couldn't tear her eyes off Kelly's mesmerizingly swaying posterior. Not that she wanted to, of course.

"Do tell... I guess I should probably know all I can about... well, this" Kelly giggled, gesturing to her suddenly curvy hips, ass, and pussy.

"Mmm..." Sakura murmured, following Kelly to their bathroom. On a weekend, they'd share a very long shower together... rinsing off the excesses of their lovemaking, making more, and then finally washing clean during the brief respite when they were both spent. On weekdays like this they had decided, if they were going to get anywhere on time, they'd have to bathe separately. Priding herself on politeness, Sakura insisted Kelly get the first shower. Today she sat on their toilet, breathing in the hot steamy air, chatting with her lover.

"I suppose you should... the first one was a woman named May. It was right after my... unexpected endowment, I was nervous about my body, she was kind of sluttish, we both hated each other... and well, emotions ran high, and we ended up fucking in her office. She tried taking me like normal, and, well..." Sakura giggled, "it was kind of like what happened to you, but it was a surprise to both of us!"

"So her pussy dangles between her knees too?" Kelly asked from the shower. She gave her pussy lips another brush with the soap bar, smiling at the imagery running through her mind.

"No, actually... her pussy just sort of... grew. Like... her labia ran around her thighs and up to her bellybutton. I could fill her up to her chest," Sakura fondly recalled those awkward weeks, how she tried to keep her new pussy a secret, how they kept meeting at their apartments for terse, messy sex.

"Wow," Kelly breathed, turned on by the thought of her own chest swelling with her lover's strokes, feeling that glorious cock-head warming her from next to her heart. "So... you broke up?"

Sakura laughed, "I wouldn't say we were ever actually together. I don't know... have you have had a huge fight with a boyfriend, but... while you were still angry you just had to fuck? It was kind of like that... angry, but really invigorating. Interesting... but I wouldn't say I missed it. Our entire, well... I guess you'd call it a relationship, it was just that.

"As for why you don't see her around... well, she was always kind of a slut. When we met she'd slept her way to a TA position... but once she became enhanced... well, you know how much more sexual you feel? Now that your sweet little lady-pot is twenty times its normal size and all squishy and dangly?"

Kelly blushed a bit inside the shower, "yeah... I... I kind of figured that was just the transformation. That that would go away..."

"Nope!" Sakura happily chirped, stroking one of her breasts... she couldn't remember if it used to be Cassiopeia or Samantha. Not that it mattered. It had been a boob for two years now, soft, warm, squishy, and delightful.

"It just... it always feels this wonderful," Sakura continued, squeezing her beach-ball like tits against her body. "You feel so horny right now, so sexual and eager... it never goes away. I've spent entire weekends tit-fucking myself, and could spend so much more time just enjoying my body if I didn't force myself otherwise. You know that feeling on a Monday morning, it's the middle of November and it's grey and dark outside, and you're wrapped up warm and cozy in bed, but you just have to pull yourself out into the cold because there are things to do? Classes to attend, friends to meet, life to live... and so you get up. It's a lot like that... only instead of getting up, you're fighting the urge to masturbate until you're a puddle of sex on the ground."

Sakura couldn't help but smirk as she heard a muffled moan emanate from within the stalls. Someone was fingering herself off. Good idea, to work a bit of it out of her system this early in the morning.

"May... never quite got that. After a couple weeks she stopped showing up for lectures.
Half the time I'd find her on the floor of her apartment, just masturbating. She still had enough sense to try and leverage her new gift. Within a month she'd left the college and started performing fetish porn. I haven't heard from her since... but every now then I check out one of her videos. I actually have a nice folder of her stuff, if you're ever interested."

She let out a soft chuckle at the sloshy, squeaking noises that burbled from behind the shower's fogged door. Someone was certainly having fun with herself.

"Turns out the whole thing is a bit of a gift from Kamiko, the cute girl who turned herself into my cock. There's a spell bound into her... a sort of natural magical reservoir that slowly charges. She thought it'd be a good idea if there was someone around big enough to take her, I guess. It was fresh after her merger and got triggered on the first person who tried to ride me. About a year later it went off when I was sleeping with a girl named Tiffany."

Sakura waited a moment, breathing in the calm, warm air. Her own genitals were standing at attention, so she idly stroked her member.

"Mmhh... what happened... to her?" she heard Kelly pant from within the shower.

"Ah... Tiffany was fun. She was a real wild girl. We weren't even steady at the time. It was just one night, like many others, when she called me up and asked if I'd be up for a fuck. I was up to date on my work, so I eagerly agreed. And when I came... well, Tiff got it bad. Her pussy grew up to her chest, her labia was about a hand's-width long on all sides. And she became completely hollow! If I'd cum in her, I'd be able to see it squirt out her mouth."

The feminine squeaks and moans were quickening in the shower. Sakura lifted her own cock up into her cleavage so she could tickle its head as she continued. "Tiff loved it. I'm honestly not sure if she ever stopped fingering herself. Looking back... I think the cards were stacked against her. She fetishized her form, insisted that I call her a fuck tube. After about a month, she decided to make that more literal.

" Technically, Tiffany's still around campus. At least parts of her are, at any rate. She went to a transformation firm and had herself turned into a handful of fleshlights, I think about a dozen. She gave me one and, well, it was adorable. Just like her old pussy... hot and wet and it'd squeeze my finger when I stroked it. Of course, it was far too small for me, so I ended up giving my fleshlight to Emily when she was turned into a hermaphrodite last spring. I understand she loves it... frequently."

Sakura heard a gasp from the shower, "so... gods, the last women you did this to are a whore and sex toys now?" Her question was punctuated by a particularly loud moan, and a sudden succession of other noise.

"That's about it," Sakura happily cooed as Kelly stepped out of the shower.

Sakura gave her engorged clitoris a playful grasp as she passed her, trying not to eye her lover's body too much, lest they defeat the purpose of their staged showers.

No sooner had she turned the hot water back on, jizzing a bit as its warmth cascaded over her massive love pillows and eager manhood, than she heard Kelly speak again.

"So... how long do you think I have? Before... that happens?"

Privately, Sakura had been pondering that question ever since Kelly tried to take her cock last Friday, and grew a pussy to match it.

"Can't say," Sakura answered honestly, "but we've been steady for four months now... and you've proven yourself pretty steadfast. You never miss classes, you do your reading far more often than students who don't have a sexual wonder as a roommate... If Jasmine or Bell got the magic treatment, I wouldn't give them a week before they ended up as dildos or some such. But, you might just be able to handle it."

She gave her lover a gentle kiss, and her massive vulva a playful squeeze, and slipped into the shower. The water was still hot. If felt decadent against her skin, warmly brushing off the sticky sweat, cum, and fluids of the night's (and morning's) love making.

Her cock rose as if in response, but Sakura just patted it.

"I think... it'd be best if we just went on as normal, for now. Of course, we'll have to go shopping later this week. I don't think you'll be wearing pants again."

Of course, there'd be more to it than just some shopping. Sakura picked up her body-wash, savoring its flowery scent before she began to rub some onto a loofah. She thought back to her first weeks.

The sex would be amazing. Kelly already had an advantage on her there; she lived with a girlfriend just as eager to her to explore her new form. She had an easy vent for her mounting sexuality. Sakura giggled, thinking about how awkward a time she had finding lovers. At first, she was just too embarrassed to do more than flirt, especially after the disastrous results of her first fling with May. Bit by bit, though, she'd come out of her shell. Lab partners would make out with her between classes. Cute girls would follow her into unused study rooms or closets for a quick, frenzied make-out session.

And when she unsheathed her cock, they were more than willing to give it a taste.

There were little things to deal with too. Life with a giant penis and watermelon sized, hyper-sensitive tits didn't mean she could just lay down and fuck all day. Actually... she could probably manage doing just that, making a living off of porn as some loaded person's personal sex toy... but that wasn't a life she wanted.

"It'll help to keep your mind on the little things," she told Kelly from within the shower. By the sound of things, Kelly was brushing her teeth at the sink.

"You'll need to pick up new dresses... a lot of new skirts. Probably best to sell the things you won't need anymore. You might be able to get a good price on some of your pants, tight outfits, heh, and I don't think your vibrators will do your cooch much good now. You may need the money; with that lovely thing hanging between your legs, you won't be able to sit in your car, for one. We'll have to have some custom work done, rearrange the seat, kind of like mine."

It was an embarrassing, but necessary precaution. Sakura's old civic had to have the driver's seat moved back, the steering wheel enlarged, and the doors lengthened. It ended up being almost as expensive as a new car... but of course, if she did buy a new car, she'd just have to spend the money again customizing it for her figure. She could actually fit in her civic again, which was a welcomed relief after spending the first three months of her new life taking up multiple seats on busses or taking up the back row of a friend's car.

"And of course... you'll need to let off some stream." Sakura could hear Kelly giggle by the sink at that line. She continued, "I'll meet you in the chem building after I'm finished with the lecture. I'll offer a little informal... extra credit opportunity for a girl who's willing to give you some hands on attention. I figure she'll rub you off around eleven... we'll meet for lunch...hmm, you'll be on the other side of campus at three, right?"

"Mmhmm. I have my biology lab in the Dresden Building," Kelly replied.

"Hmm... I'll see if I can get an undergrad to lick you off once you're done."

Kelly let out an adorable little gulp, "you... you're willing to share me like this?"

Now Sakura chuckled. "Not when it counts... but I think you'll need some help with maintenance. You know I have a few regulars who give me quickies; it's how we met, after all."

"Well... that's different... you're..." Kelly trailed off, near the door to the rest of their apartment.

"I'm a freak with gigantic genitals and a libido to match!" Sakura happily chirped. "And just in case it wasn't already clear, welcome to the club, Kelly. Your membership badge is dangling between your knees, your membership fee will be extracted every night on our bed, and your benefits include your own personal troupe of groupies who'll help keep your incredible lust under check with strategic quickies."

She couldn't see Kelly's reaction, but she heard her leave the bathroom after a moment.

Sakura sighed, letting the warm water caress her, rubbing her loofah over the almost painfully sensitive expanse of her breasts. Once they were rinsed she moved onto the rest of her body, saving her throbbing, aching cock for last. The very second she touched it the body-length shafted began to spasm and dribble, turning her lathering into a frenzied rubbing as she coaxed it to a full orgasm. By long practice, she retained the clarity to end her monstrous member at the sink; it could be a real pain cleaning off a fine sheen of cum from a shower.

For a solid, glorious moment she just breathed, letting the afterglow of the exertion float her away amidst the rhythmic patter of the shower. Finally, with a final rinse to cleanse herself of her latest excess, she opened the shower stall and dried off. Thankfully, even her hyper cock found it too soon to be aroused again by the feeling of the soft towel.

She opened the door to the rest of the apartment and saw Kelly, smiling adorably before her. She was wearing one of the few outfits she owned that would still fit; a tight tank-top that squeezed her breasts and showed off her midriff, accompanied by what was once her most formal skirt. Now the lacy black garment flicked just below her knees, the bulge of her dripping vulva visible to everyone. She wore simple sandals on her feet, and the only piece of jewelry on her person was a black chocker with a small metal loop on one end.

They shared a quick kiss before Kelly began helping Sakura into her own clothes. Nowadays, she preferred robes, long flowing garments that could be strapped around her expanse. The one chosen for today was a stylish, sleek black affair with purple highlights and violet straps. It hugged her curves, cupped her breasts, supported her cock (still tucked between her billowing love-pillows, just below her field of view and peaking up from her cleavage). At the demands of the college, she had a cute little silk cap that fit snugly against her glans, almost like a hat for her penis. Best of all, it was something she could get out of very easily; the only downside was that it was next to impossible to get it to fit right without someone helping Sakura, tying some of the silken straps so that the robe would fit snugly.

"Thanks," Sakura replied, flexing in her robe. She felt confident and sexy in the custom robe... and the fact that pretty young women had to help her into the thing didn't hurt.

"Anytime," Kelly happily chirped, hugging Sakura close for a moment. "Almost ready for breakfast?" She smiled at Sakura, an irresistible glee in her eyes.

"Almost," Sakura agreed. She took a few swaying steps to her nightstand and picked up a black, silken leash with a small metal ring on one end. Kelly squeaked in excitement as she fastened it to her collar.

"I'm thinking waffles this morning, my pet," she whispered into Kelly's ear.

"Lead on!" she proclaimed, a drop of feminine fluids falling between her legs.

They left the room, Sakura holding her lover's leash. It had been Kelly's idea, but the longer they did it, the more Sakura was enjoying being the girl's mistress. She guessed Cass was onto something that fateful afternoon after all. The idea of having her own willing, obedient, subservient lover to play with... well, it was growing on her. Especially the possibility of sculpting her.

Now that she thought about it, one of her little groupies had been making none-too-subtle overtures about joining Sakura's impressive physique. She'd turned her down until now...

"Kelly," Sakura asked as they walked down the road of the college-town in the cool spring air.

"Yes?" she asked, standing maybe a foot to her mistress' right.

"You know Jessica?"

"The redhead?"

"The very same. I was thinking... she's been asking to pursue a... closer relationship, so to say. How would you like a little something to match your adorable little pussy? Maybe a backdoor as welcoming as the front. Or maybe we could make your top a bit more proportionate. It would make your acclimation more difficult... but it could make things ever so much more fun."

She didn't turn to see Kelly's response, but she heard a girlish squeak of delight come from the end of her leash.

"Splendid. I'll have her swing by tonight," Sakura purred.