Topic: Encyclopedia of Transformations

Link to ongoing project:
(removed for now)

The Encyclopedia of Transformations:
An ambitious and ongoing project created by devoted TF fans detailing the many paths of transformation and alteration of the human body. Naturally, the focus of this list is on sexual transformations, as is inspired by numerous sources including TF art, TF stories, and particularly Demon-Man’s universe, “Legends of Belial”.

My personal list from many years ago (for reference only, to eventually be rendered obsolete):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k-b … udKl0kI-g/

If you wish to become an editor, please contact me via PM or by posting here. I will be adding bits and pieces myself overtime.

Re: Encyclopedia of Transformations

A major question I got.

Should this list be a purely context neutral list of possible transformations or also incorporate the TF community and its different sub-groups?
Might help with structuring the different categories of TFs.

Cheers

What do you mean when you say incorporate? Do you mean including links to relevant subgroup websites?

No...more like for the overall categories or chapters and how they are structured, like I mentioned in the other thread.
E.g. for transgender TFs. Rather than just making a list of all possible transgender TFs, it could start with those that are most common (straight forward mtf, more rarely straight forward ftm) and their variations (bimbos and femmeboys). Also include the very popular futanari/herm TF type which could be defined as a sub-genre which is also related to the futanari/shemale-fetish. The category could then feature a sub-chapter about which other TF-types might be combined with transgender TFs, e.g. animal/furry TFs, and a chapter for the most common plot-types and mental alterations (total transition into a slut/stud vs. keeping former identity and mindset, femmedom, relation to the sissy-fetish). Then it could also include links to relevant sites and artists/writers.

That would put the focus a bit more on how the different types of TFs are used by their related communities.
Just a suggestion. The other option is to leave the communities out of it and focus more on neatly structuring the different types of TFs into suitable categories and sub-categories.

That sounds fine except for other TF-types that are combined. In your example, animal/furry TFs are already its own category. So it would be extremely redundant for example if it went furry-->futanari/herm. You'd end up with the same thing. It is already implied that people are free to combine TF-types.

Makes sense to me.

Thank you very much for inviting me to be a part of this endever, I'm both flattered and honored to contribute! ^u^

I understand the purpose of the encyclopedia but I'm confused on its structure. I need more of a visual aid. Is supposed to be like a branch/tree like so;

Physical
> torso
~>multi
~~>breast
~~>nipple
~~>muscle
~~~>pectoral
~>arm
~~>multi
~~~>symmetrical (one pair forward, one pair backwards, connected at original shoulders)
~~~>stacked (beneath original)
~~~~>unproposinal (smaller/larger then original)

And so on or is that what were trying to avoid?

I still need to look over my old work as reference and see where I want to take it. I've taken down the link for now until at least I decide on the framework. I do think that a modular approach by body region appears to be best, however. I'll let you know shortly.

Sorry about getting back so late. I'm a procrastinator when it comes to big projects, and Overwatch and other back logged games/movies/shows/anime/audiobooks have kept me lazily complacent, not to mention catching up on a year's worth of sexual TF content such as that of fortestingpurposes'.

As for the organization, I do think an anatomical location organization would be best. However, I expect categorization to be something that evolves and changes over time because so many transformations are mixed or ambiguous making them difficult to categorize. There should also be a coding system assigning a unique code to each kind of transformation (similar to ICD medical billing if anyone here is familiar with that). These codes can be referred back to if necessary.

The two major categories will be physical transformations and mental transformations.

As for sharing I'm considering leaving it open for anyone to edit, at least in the beginning, since GDocs allows for history-restoring. If all goes well then it can stay that way, but as the project grows, it will be more prone to vandalism and trolling. We're all familiar with the shitting dicknipples meme and I don't doubt that we'd see some of that.

What do you guys think? Do you want to start now? I've got a little more than a week before I head off to another country with friends but in the meantime and after I come back I'm serious about putting time and effort into this.