Topic: Desires - by Grosporina

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/desires.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desires
By Grosporina

It was hardcore adrenaline-driven panic that threatened to blow Frank's current facade. Not only was he late picking up his girlfriend, Tanya, for dinner, but once again he'd fucked up and waited until the last moment to get her a gift"â€something she'd likely would shit upon when she saw it. He had meant to head out yesterday and get her something, but it'd been Sunday, and Sunday was football and drinkin' with his friends and all that bullshit, and by the time the game ended he was too buzzed to head to the mall.

Which meant . . . .

Motherfuckin' Panicsville the next day.

Frank blew off part of his lunch hour to hit the local shops, hoping to find something "sweet" with which to tide his Tanya over. The way he looked at it Frank knew he couldn't do worst than last year. Mainly because he'd not only forgotten to get her anything, but had forgotten her birthday altogether, blowing it off to go see "The Phantom Menace" for a third time with one of the guys from work. To say she was pissed was an understatement of majestic proportions: castration with a potato peeler was the mildest threat tossed his way in the blowup that followed, and nearly three months passed before she let him get intimate with her again.

He'd considered dumping her then"â€screw the bitch was his attitude, it wasn't like it was her last birthday"â€but Tanya was such a hot piece of ass it was worth it to Frank to keep winning and dinning her until he got back into her good graces. But he'd been warned: fuck up this birthday, lover boy, and Tanya will chew your nuts off, bronze them, wear "Ëœem for earrings.

He didn't know if she'd have really followed through, but it wasn't until he'd signed the receipt for her gift that he stopped fear-clenching his ball. Frank had never been good at getting gifts, but he thought Tanya might like what he'd found. It was a gold ring, 24 carats, into which small diamonds had been set. Normally jewelry like this would blow your budget for months, but Frank found it in a second-hand store that had taken up residence next to the comic book store he usually frequented. "Ye ol' Curio Shoppe""â€of course. The sort of BS which sucked people with too much disposable income in off the street like a vacuum. But it must work "Ëœcause he'd wandered in and found what he was looking for almost instantly. He about shit when the woman working the store told him it was only a hundred bucks"â€he had his Gold Card out so fast he damn near ripped his wallet apart. There was no way he was letting this sucker escape"â€a gift like this fell into the "Blow Jobs for a Month" category, and there was nothing Frank liked more than his balls resting on Tanya's chin.

True to form, Tanya was a little pissed when he finally arrived"â€but damn, if she didn't look sexy as shit. Tanya was 5' 1" and about 95 pounds. Her mother was half black, and Tanya had a light milky-cream complexion that carried nary a blemish or visible imperfection. She had a Nia Long thing going, and often sported a short hairdo vary similar to what the actress wore in a few of her movies.

She stood in the doorway, hand on hips, her knee-high booted feet planted as far apart as her tight leather mini dress would allow. Frank liked this outfit the best because it was very low cut in the front, showing off Tanya's best feature, her breasts. Unlike a lot of small women, Tanya had large tits; she was a DD cup, and proud of it. The first time he'd met her, almost two years before, she'd been wearing these tight hip hugger pants and an insanely small belly shirt that were driving every guy in the room mad. Frank popped a rod and did something he'd never done before: walked right up to Tanya and whispered in her ear that he'd love to suck her big tits until her nipples were raw, then tit fuck her until her face was gooey with cum. Much to his surprise, instead of slapping him silly, she pulled him aside and ask, "Your place or mine?"

Ah, but that was when they were in lust, and now Tanya was acting like he should be in love with her . . . .

"You're late, lover," she told him. She didn't sound that pissed, but there was an edge in her voice.

"I know." He kissed her, then quickly hustled her to his car. "I had to wrap your present."

She gave him a quizzical glance, like he'd farted loud enough to rattle windows. "You really got me a gift?"

"Damn right."

She smiled, but Frank knew that look: she was a snake about to swallow her prey. "You know what happens if you're bullshittin' me?"

He opened the door and let her slide in. "Honey, if I'm lyin' I'll hand you the knife myself." He leaned in and kissed her. "Trust me. You'll love it."

Of course he teased her with "the gift" all through dinner. She'd ask about it, and he'd shine her on, telling her to "wait," that he wanted to "save it for a special moment." Frank was no fool; he wanted to give the ring to her in private, then leverage her exuberance into something he wanted"â€namely, to hike up her dress, bend her over the sofa, and lay some pipe down Anal Avenue.

While they had a fairly-active sex life, fucking Tanya in the ass was something Frank fantasized about a lot. Which was not what he'd consider an unusual request. Frank was a very kinky guy, and most of the stuff he did with Tanya"â€tit fucking, blow jobs, a little B and D, screwing in public places, and even once giving her a golden shower"â€were nothing compared to what he would love to do to her sexy bod. Of course, to do some of that stuff would require either magic or a lot of plastic surgery on Tanya's part . . . .

Finally, back at her place, Frank sat her down in the living room, and returned from the kitchen with a large knife and the oversized box that held her ring. "If you don't like what I got you," he said, sitting down, "I'll pay for the bronzing myself."

She eyed him all the while she opened the present. While he knew she'd not follow through on her threat, Frank couldn't help but shake just a little. He knew Tanya wasn't the sort of girl to make empty threats . . . .

When she got to the ring box her eyes went as wide as cup saucers. "Oh, my God!" she exclaimed, opening it up to revile the shinning gold ring. "Jesus, Frank . . . it's . . . I don't know what to say!" She lifted it out and examined it.

Frank knew the perfect words for her to say: Honey, I love you so much I want your hot load flowing up my ass"†But he didn't want to push it. He knew they'd probably have a couple of drinks, then start kissing, then would come the rubbing and the nibbling . . . there was still plenty of time. No point in rushing things"â€

"There's an inscription on the inside," she said.

He just smiled, thinking, Oh, fuck. There is? Great. Frank cursed himself. Buy something in a second-hand story . . . he should have checked to see if there was something like, "David and Millie Forever," but too damn late now. He eyed the knife and wondered if he could grab it before Tanya.

"Yeah . . ." Tanya squinted. "'Shall thy seed be spent, other desires shall be lent. Shall thy seed be sown, shall desires take thy own.'" She gazed at him with those large brown eyes of hers. "What's that mean?"

C'on, think of something . . . "It means, uh . . . that I"â€" He got up, moving closer to her. "I only want to be with you"â€" he touched her knee. "Sleep with you." Nibbled her neck"â€she ooohhed appreciatively. "And fuck you"â€all the time."

"Like now?"

Bingo! "Especially now."

Tanya slipped the ring on her finger. She held her hand out, fingers wide, gazing upon its beauty. After a few moments she straddled Frank, planting a long, hungry kiss on his lips, her tongue franticly intertwining with his. "Thank you. I love it," she told him. Frank could see she had that, How should I reward him? look in her eyes. He didn't say a word, just waited for her to make the first move.

Tanya slowly ground her hips against Frank. "I was thinking"â€"

"Yeah?"

"Maybe to make up for last year"â€"

The grinding was getting harder. "Yeah?"

"I'll let you"â€have your way with me." She ran her crotch all the way up Frank's legs from his knees to his waist. "Anything you want"â€"

"Can I cum in your ass?"

Hesitation: then"†"If you eat my pussy and make me cum six"â€um, eight"â€fuck it, an even dozen times, I'll let you fuck my ass all weekend."

If there was one thing Frank knew about Tanya, it was that she was slow to orgasm when it came to oral sex. But when she did cum"â€blast off. She was like a rocket leaving the launch pad. "That could take all night," he told her.

She flared her hips in his direction and moved in for the kill. "Then we better get started."

Frank felt something poke him in the stomach; the look on Tanya's face told him that she had felt something as well, although .. . . Tanya's expression was not one of confusion, but rather"â€satisfaction. In unison they both looked down"â€

The front of Tanya's dress had become a small teepee. "The fuck is"â€" Tanya reached down, pulled the dress up, and gasped. Frank thought he might have gasped as well, but he was too shocked to know.

Sticking out of her Victoria Secret's black satin bikini panties was a exceptionally large, and fully erect, penis. Frank, from his angle, could also see a pair of fabric-outlined testicles squeezed up against her crotch. He wanted to reach inside and check to see if Tanya still had a pussy, but . . . his girlfriend had a dick"â€bigger than his from the looks of it. Reaching down there would be sorta"â€well, gay.

He didn't have to worry about it, though. Tanya quickly buried her hand into her panties, gasping again when she ran her tiny fingers across her tight and hard balls. A cursory examine, then: "FUCK! I don't have a pussy! My pussy's gone! It's gone, Frank! Where's my pussy!"

Frank sure as fuck had no idea. He was watching Tanya's dick bob up and down with her every scream. From a guy's point of view, she was packin' the sort of meat all cocksmen dreamt about. She was a foot long if an inch, and at least a couple of inches across. She was also uncircumcised; Frank had heard that uncut dicks were the best when it came to sex because they were so sensitive. From his point of view, though"â€the last thing he wanted to see was a cock growing from his girlfriend's groin. Nor did he want to see her straddling him, massaging her new-found balls, an expression of satisfaction in her eyes.

"Oh, Frank," she moaned. She was no longer in panic mode, but seemed to be content to go with the flow. "Frank . . . I want to cum. Please"â€help me. Would you"â€blow me?"

"HUH?" He didn't like the sound of that . . . "I can't blow you"â€"

"Why not?"

"That's like"â€fag stuff."

Tanya leaned over and kissed him. "I've blown you many times," she whispered.

"That's because you're a girl."

"And now I'm a girl with a dick, and I'd like to cum in your mouth."

Frank was having none of this shit. "I"â€can't"â€"

"Then let me fuck you in the ass."

"Uh . . ." He wanted to throw Tanya off"â€but part of him was getting turned on. Very turned on. Frank once fantasized about Tanya becoming a hermaphrodite, having male organs situated around her vagina. He thought about laying her back and fucking her, his balls slapping against hers, Tanya jerking herself off, both of them cuming at the same time"â€or maybe Tanya having two orgasms at once, cum flowing out of her dick as Frank filled her"â€

He wanted to see her cum. Frank wanted to see a girl with a dick shooting her wad across the room. He didn't know if he could put that huge cock of hers in his mouth, or let her go up his butt, but when it came to masturbating . . . .

He closed his right fist around her shaft and slowly began moving his hand in a way he knew he liked. Tanya was liking it as well: her head slid back, a moan escaping. She put her hand over his and together they moved in concert. Tanya tilted her groin forward so they could get around the hem of the dress, allowing their hands to make it all the way down to the bass of her shaft before moving up to the head.

Tanya had all the composure of a teenage boy getting his first hand job: she was squirming, rocking, head lolling about, eyes unfocused, mouth half open. A quick mutter: "Fuck it." Her hand began moving faster, Frank quickly getting up to speed. Frank felt her cock stiffen, grow bigger if possible. Tanya had THAT LOOK"â€she was gonna blow any second.

Her head back, moaning: "Oh, Fuck, ah, ah ahahahahah .. . . ."

It wasn't the first time Frank had felt cum. It was the first time he'd felt it soaking into his clothes, the ejaculation coming from a dick other than his"â€

Tanya fell into Frank, semen soaking both their torsos. She wrapped her arms around him, her head on his shoulder, sighing deeply. Frank smiled, wondering if she were going to roll off him and fall asleep now. "Like it?" he asked.

"Uh, huh." Her breathing was slowing down, more controlled. "I don't know how I got this cock, but that . . . now I know why guys are like they are. It's just"â€"

"Yeah?"

"Am I gonna have this dick all the time now? I mean .. . ." She looked at him, slightly worried. "I love being a girl. But with this dick"â€it's gonna make things hard"â€"

"No pun intended."

"Shit! You know what I mean. I want to have you inside me, in my pussy, but now . . . it looks like"â€"

Suddenly she bolted upright and screamed.

With a mixture of fascination and excitement, Frank watched Tanya transform. First her arms began to slide upward into her shoulders. They grew shorter and shorter until her hands were sticking out of her sockets. They hesitated there for only a moment before vanishing completely. Then her shoulders pulled in and smoothed out slightly, leaving her upper torso symmetrical, soft, and round. Tanya's head rocked back and forth, the horror and pain she felt obvious.

Her leather dress seemed to merge with her body; in seconds she looked as if she had black leather skin. The pattern began to change: instead of looking as if she wore a dress, the top began to move downward until it formed a concave scoop near her navel. Her breasts were completely exposed . . . and now it was their turn.

They began to swell. The DD's expanded in a matter of seconds until they looked to Frank like they could be HH's. He couldn't tell without measuring them, but they had the size for sure . . . A second set of breasts appeared below these, and grew quickly, matching the size of the originals in less than fifteen seconds. Now leaning backwards because her breasts were pushing her away from Frank as they filled the space between them, a third set formed on the flesh around her navel. As they pressed against Frank they forced her off his lap. Tanya fell squirming to the floor.

She tried to sit up, but without arms"â€and three huge sets of breasts on her torso"â€the best Tanya could do was roll onto her back. Frank watched as she tried to get her legs under her body .. . . The hem of Tanya's dress vanished into her skin"â€became her skin"â€started to flow down her legs, merging with the tops of her boots. There was a loud snap as her feet were suddenly forced together"†the leather flowed; it appeared that Tanya was wearing one large boot.

Her vagina reappeared: a large, hairless mound where the junction of her legs had formed her crotch. The slip opened slightly, reviling a large, quivering clitoris. Tanya moaned, though not in pain: the lips of her vagina pressed together"â€SHUDDER, another moan"â€an orgasm racked the girl's body. Fluid dribbled down her leathery skin as her pussy opened, inviting Frank to explore.

Her legs filled out, grew rounder . . . lengthened. Tanya's feet pointed down, were pressed into a point as her legs grew longer, the boot heels disappearing. Her knees vanished; it seemed as if the bones were losing their rigidness, becoming flexible. Tanya was moaning now: Frank's breath was coming in short gasps, his cock rock hard. As he saw her toes come to a final point on legs which stretched across the room, he knew . . . he knew"â€

Tanya "sat" up. She was dazed, confused"â€and panting. "Frank?" Her hair had grown, filled out. She looked like one of those big haired girls from their early "Ëœ60's, her black bouffant sticking out several inches from the sides of her head. To Frank it looked like she was wearing a hood"â€which in a way, she was.

She looked down her body, her eyes wide. The skin of her head, breasts, and upper torso was the same color it had been prior to the transformation. Below that her flesh was smooth black leather, all the way from her navel, past the mound of her seeping vagina, to the very tip of her tail . . . .

"Frank!" She turned his way. He almost shot his load as her breasts vibrated and swayed on her torso. The tip of her tail began to whip around slowly. "What happened? What have I become?!"

"You're"â€" He almost couldn't bring himself to speak, so great his excitement. "You're a naga."

"The fuck issss that?!" She hadn't realized her "es's" had become sibilant, drawn out.

"Naga. Half-human, half-snake." His cock was beginning to hurt. He wanted to rip off his pants, release his own snake, let it play"†"It's something"â€something I've fantasized about"â€"

As if she had been doing it all her life Tanya curled her snake body beneath her torso and assumed the position of a cobra about to defend its domain. "I'm half ssssnake? And you . . . you fantasssized about thissss?"

"Yes."

She suddenly realized she had been hissing out her "es's". "Sssshit! Sssshit! I even ssssound like a ssssnake!"

Frank wanted to tell her, It doesn't matter. You're beautiful! You're so"â€sexy! He didn't think it possible: dreaming of Tanya as a naga had been an old fantasy, one he'd had with several women, but never as strong as with Tanya. And now . . . here she was in the flesh, a mass of coiled sexuality, ready to be fucked blind.

He stood up and approached her; reflexively she raised herself up"â€just like a real snake, Frank thought"â€and reeled back. "Honey, it doesn't matter what you sound"â€or look"â€like. You're fucking lovely. I"â€I want you." He touched one of her breasts. Rather than recoiling, Tanya closed her eyes half way and moaned softly.

She didn't know how long she allowed this, this"â€pleasure to overwhelm her, but Tanya didn't hesitate, didn't try to stop anything .. . . and when the orgasm hit her, she could feel her entire body, all fifteen feet of it, shudder with excitement. When she open her eyes Frank was there, still kissing one set of breasts while touching the others in turn. She couldn't see her vagina, but she was aware of this wetness, this stickiness covering the area where it lay . . . .

Still: "Frank, God, you're making me cum sssso much .. . . but"†I can't ssstay like thissss. I'm a monsssster"â€"

"You're gorgeous."

"But . . . I'm not human."

Frank softly bit her nipple and sucked in"â€HARD. Tanya gasped; fluid squirted from her pussy; they both heard it splattering upon the leather sofa. There was this light touch upon her clitoris"†"SSSSHIT!" Frank's hands were busy. She rolled her head to one side, straining to see. The tip of her tail was flickering across her exposed clitoris like a leather-clad finger. She willed the upper part of her to one side; like a snake she bent, effortlessly while Frank continued sucking her breasts.

Tanya watched as she masturbated, astounded. It was as if she'd done this all her life"â€as if she had been this thing her entire life. She pulled her tail away and inserted it into her vagina. Two inches, three, six . . . she could feel a foot"â€at least"â€inside her body. She moved in, then out. In. Out. Faster . . . I'm fucking mysssself with my tail . . . Without thinking she slid her tongue from her mouth. Two inches of the tip was forked, but it still looked like a human tongue, only flatter and thinner. More slid out. Some memory came to her, and she reached out with her tongue . . . one foot, two .. . . touch Frank's back. She could taste him through his clothes: his sweat, his pheromones, something else"â€CUM. Her cum. She almost remembered something when Frank touched her clitoris. She went stiff, cuming: fuck that, exploding. "Cuming" was too tame a word. "Orgasm" didn't pack enough punch. "Nuclear Detonation While High on Ecstasy" might come close. Tanya felt as if her whole body was like some enormous clitoris, a living fuck organ that looked as if it stepped whole from a myth.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, she had to tell Frank. "God, that is sssso good," she whispered. She swayed when she moved her torso to kiss him. "Why do I have ssssuch huge breasssstssss?" she asked. "Thissss issss ssssomething of a pain in the assssss, you know.."

Frank laughed. "I've always wanted you with huge tits."

"Ssssix of them?"

He shrugged. "I'm a kinky guy."

"Another of your fantassssiessss?"

"Another of my desires, my dear."

That word"â€desires. It hit her. "The ring!" She started looking around.

With everything that had happened in the last thirty minutes"â€Fuck, that long?"â€Frank had forgot all about Tanya's birthday present. "What about it?"

She flipped over cushions on the sofa with her tail. "It'ssss encccchanted. That'ssss why I cccchanged!"

Frank didn't know if that was the case, but . . .. it did make sense. It wasn't as if I just wished this shit and it happened. Then again, maybe it did . . . when Tanya was bemoaning the addition of a man's penis in place of her vagina, he maybe had thought about how nice it might be if she lost the dick and turned into a multi-breasted naga with leather skin and a body exceedingly sensitive to the touch, one he could spend all his time fucking and sucking and getting the same in return . . . and just as that small thought popped into his head"â€WHAM. There it was. Tanya the Naga, big as shit"â€

"Here!" Her tail, as nimble as her fingers had been, picked up the ring and brought it up so she could read the inscription once more. "See, the word "Ëœdesires' is here. This ring must have brought about the transformation!" She smiled. "Somehow it must have picked up some fantasy from you, and that's what I became."

"Makes sense to me." Frank didn't care how she had changed"â€his eyes were on that pussy. He wanted to find out if a snake really was that tight"â€

His right wrist was suddenly seized by Tanya's tongue. Before he could react, Frank felt his girl friend forcing the ring onto his pinky finger. "What the fuck"â€"

"I don't have fingerssss anymore, Frank," Tanya said. "You have to do thissss." She wrapped her tail around him and pulled him close. "Assss much assss you like me thissss way, I can't sssstay a ssssnake woman the resssst of my life. Think of ssssomething ssssexy you'd like me to be. I'll take any fantassssy of yourssss . . . jusssst make me human." She kissed him. "Anything you like . . . ."

Frank's mind was in turmoil . . . his pants were growing tighter, uncomfortable. Tanya dipped down"â€tongue out"â€ZZZZIIIIIP"â€"Jessssusssss!" Frank was on autopilot: his mind was filled with swirling images, fantasies, desires . . . .

He glanced down. His cock"â€damn! Bigger than Tanya's. Still swelling, but at least a foot and a half. Maybe two. Maybe more . .. . blood rushing from his head, sights of girls with arms, legs, breasts"â€all in different combinations. His nuts felt like ripe melons. "Oh, thissss issss fantassssticccc . . . let me try . . ." Tanya's tongue and tail slid him inside her"â€TILT, MOTHERFUCKER! His brain short circuited, slammed over into reboot mode . . . Tanya humping, sliding upon his gigantic cock, moaning loud, a bitch-snake in heat.

Frank moved with the rhythm: nut pressure building, cannonballs in his sack begging to release their treasure. He hadn't felt like this since his first time, and wished he could feel like this"â€do this"â€images in his brain . . . .

Tanya screamed as she orgasmed, hers pulsing as Frank came a faucet-full inside her. She waited to change"â€hoped to change. But that orgasm was soooooo wonderful . . . didn't matter. She couldn't stay a naga forever. People tended to notice a snake woman when you went to the store . . . .

But where was the transformation?

Frank on the couch. Tanya knew his orgasm must have been a hell of a lot stronger than he was used to. Although only a little while back, the cum shooting out of her balls had been pretty intense. And he was much bigger"â€

His dick was shrinking"â€

Oh, sssshit, she thought. What'ssss thissss?

Frank's face turned soft, feminine, his hair blond, long . . . longer . . . Breasts formed, punching out his shirt, popping buttons. Big, nearly the size of her tits"â€maybe EE? F? First set formed, then a third formed in the middle where the cleavage would be"â€pushing the others aside. Two more outside those: Swelling . . . in thirty seconds there were five large breasts across Frank's chest, which was losing hair quickly.

Two more breasts popped out below those. Tanya knew what was going to happen. The more, the merrier, she thought. Five breasts there, duplicates of the ones above. She giggled against her will: as her mind started to slip off the deep end, she realized her error as this madness crept into her being. The ring only worked for those who wore it. The seed"â€semen. Old term, biblical. Spent meant to waste: sown meant to plant. Inside . . . Cum flowed from her hole, Frank transformed .. . . .

The blond hair spreading like seaweed, flowing over the sofa now . . . Frank grew arms; a second set, a third, his sides becoming shoulders. As quickly as the ten breasts had appeared he"â€"she?""â€now had ten arms, ten hands. A sex-changed Kali with tits galore. Tanya thought if she had milk she could feed the world"â€

"Seed spent:" Tanya had jacked her mac, blew that wad and wasted it on nothing but air. "Desire lent:" Frank's fantasy. She absorbed his kinky desire, was changed whole into this sexy, six-tited snake. If she had cum inside Frank, she'd have become"â€what? No telling now. "Seed sown:" Frank had came inside her pussy; the cooling remains dribbling from her were testament to that fact. "Desires take thy own:" Frank thought up some more strange shit, but it backfired, hit his ass instead of hers. With the results"â€

The breasts and arms complete, now on to the lower venues . . . Frank's pants changed as his legs became longer, slimmer, hairless. The pants wrapped around those beautiful legs and turned black and shinny from toe to crotch"â€thigh high "dom boots," as Frank liked to call them. They looked tight, painted on: calve muscles showing, no zipper"â€these weren't coming off. The heel looked extreme; maybe seven inches of sharp stiletto. Tanya though Frank's feet looked elongated so "she" could walk in these things"â€

The crotch was Barbie smooth, but not for long. A vagina appeared, rising up out of Frank's flesh like a diver coming up for air. The labia major began to swell"â€darken"â€lips sticking out a half inch, maybe more. Labia minor: inner lips growing, escaping"â€they fell out of their confine, hanging like small, pink, moist curtains an inch or more beyond the swollen exterior. And this clitoris . . . It popped out like a flower bud. Tanya thought it looked like a fleshy cigar butt. It must have been a couple of inches long, and half that across. The woman Frank had become moaned, her clit vibrating, working up to an orgasm.

The legs split like an ameba; so did the girl's vagina. In ten seconds she had a second set of both; the legs slightly in front and to the side, the vagina riding above the original. The second set of legs were longer; they seem to connect at the top of the pelvis. Tanya knew walking would be a bitch.

The girl shuddered once, twice"â€loud, orgasm-induced moan, hands reaching for breasts, pussies. Four arms shoulder the girl to a semi-sitting position. "I've came, and I can't get up." The voice was soft, cutesy, bimboish: Tanya could hear the suppressed giggle.

"Frank?"

"Like, do I look like a Frank, Tanya?" She made her way to her feet. Just as Tanya could move like a snake without thinking about it, the former Frank-girl could move around in a fashion"â€although those breasts were going to make any movement that didn't require lying down a lot of trouble. "Oh, my." She touched her breasts, six or seven of them. She shuddered, the hip-lashing of an orgasm obvious. "Like, you know, these tities are, uh, you know, sensitive"â€"

"What should I call you?" Tanya didn't know if she should start screaming or if she should strangle this strange looking bitch.

"Fran, honey." Her breasts look even larger when she stood. A couple of sets of arms had to force their way under them to be used. The nipples looked like you could hang a coat on them. "Like, you know, used that snaky tail on me and, like, fuck me raw, okay? Frannie could use, like, some meaty dick, but I'll like take tail, you know?"

Tanya knew. Frank fantasized some bimbo fuck toy as he was cuming"â€fantasy came back at his ass . . . changed him . . . made her the empty-headed cum repository of all time. Tanya scanned many, many digits"â€no ring to be seen. Quick check of the couch"â€nada. Tanya noticed the jewelry box the ring had came in was missing as well. She knew she didn't knock it off . . . best guess: magic spent, the damn thing was gone with the wind, never to return. Not that it would matter: "Fran" would be the only one to use it"â€she still had fingers"â€and she'd just fuck herself up more than she was now.

Fran closed in, mouth wanting some of Tanya's tits in her mouth. Tanya's calm madness had taken residency, would be here full time. She was Tangna now: Tanya-naga. What the fuck? What could she do? What could they do?

Fran started sucking. Her breasts were rubbing against Tangna, making them both feel good. The tail came up, found one of Fran's pussies, entered, penetrated . . . the fuck toy went on her knees gasping. Hands finding both clits"â€masturbating feverishly. Tangna was in a foot or more, maxing out Fran's cunt . . . the babe was begging for more . . .. .

Something else tugged at Tangna's mind: "Seed sewn." Sewn"â€planted. She searched inward, felt something there"†She dipped down and tasted her vaginal secretions. Yessss, obvioussss"†She was knocked up. Her eggs were quickening as Fran and her fucked away. How long until they came out? They would when they would. Probably six: she had the breasts for them. Enough for all the kids.

She turned and ran her tongue across Fran's breasts: the girl screamed as she came. Noisy little bitch. Tangna would figure out how they would exist later. No time for it now . . . she put another six inches of thickening tail into Fran's pussy, watched her shake like a puppet on a string.

It would be a good life.

Tangna wondered who her children would take after.