Topic: Emerald Star: Descent - by The Sencho

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/emeraldd.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerald Star: Descent
By The Sencho

Around Holland High School, not much ever happened. Located in the suburbs of Caledonia, California, this school was average in the extreme. At least in non-academic ways, because Holland had some of the brightest students in the state. But tonight, Holland High was getting crushed by cross-town Davis in the annual football drubbing. Down by 31, with 12 minutes to play, the Holland crowd just wasn't into it. Lisa, a 15-year-old sophomore was here watching her school on its way to a 1-7 record so far and wondering where Tom had gone.

Lisa was a pretty 15 year old, sporting a 36B, 28, 32 figure, flowing black hair, and a toned body most of her classmates would kill to have, she was one of the more popular girls in school. Tom was captain of the swim team, and the two of them were one of the hotter couples around the campus. She finally spotted Tom coming up towards her with yet more snacks. It was a wonder how he kept himself in shape. As Tom sat down, Davis ran yet another 7 points onto the scoreboard.

"Sorry about the game, hon." Tom got in between slurps on his cola.

"Don't worry about it, you're not on the team."

Lisa put her arms around his arm, and he reached over to kiss her. They sat quietly for the rest of the game. Tom devoured two more hot dogs before the game ended, and the headed out as the final score was 59 Davis, 14 Holland. Tom and Lisa heard the local team get booed as they left the field. The two lovers didn't care; they walked back to Tom's car.

It had been cloudy all day, and it began to rain. As they got back to the car the rain turned into a downpour. Lisa and Tom yelped as the cold water soaked them, and they quickly hopped in the car. Peeling off their wet coats, they sat there for a minute to let the car's heater warm them up.

"Tom, lets take the long way back."

"What? You're dad'll kill me if we're late." Tom's car came to life with a roar.

"Nah, daddy's a pussycat, in the right mind set. Besides, both mom and dad trust you, so I don't think they'll mind."

"Okay, but in this rain, you're paying to get my car clean in the morning."

"Deal."

The back road they chose went up into the forest north of town. Driving through the downpour wasn't easy, but Tom's car was up to the challenge. It was now past midnight, and they were approaching Caledonia Creek. The abandoned farmhouse was as spooky as ever, and the rain didn't make it any better.

From above, a green light appeared. It streaked downward and crashed into the barn near the farmhouse. Tom screeched to a halt and looked over to the sickly green light coming from the barn. The rain had gotten worse, and Tom was wishing Lisa was easier to resist. Turning back to look down the road, he saw what he was afraid of.

"Lisa, we've got a problem."

"What," Lisa turned to see the creek had flooded the road up ahead. "Oh, can we turn around?"

"Nope, remember, we crossed the creek back there also. If it's flooded here, it'll be flooded there. We'd best find shelter in the barn."

"But the green light? Aren't you spooked?"

"Yup, I am. But it'll be dryer in the barn than in the car. And green light has never killed anyone, I think."

Tom maneuvered his car over to the barn. The farmhouse was long without a roof so Tom didn't even bother. He turned his car off, and the downpour continued outside. Tom rummaged around in the back, and produced two umbrellas. Taking a deep breath, they flew open the doors and ran for the barn.

Inside the barn, there were two horses and four cows. They were backlit by an amazing green light. Lisa and Tom looked at each other and carefully walked in. Tom led the way, with Lisa nervously following. The walked up and saw that the livestock belonged to Wallace Miller, a rancher several miles away. Ol' Wally was known for having problems keeping track of his animals.

"Must have hid here for the same reason we did." Lisa offered.

"Yup, and look there are two glowing green stones back here." Tom countered.

On the ground were two, fist-sized rocks glowing brightly green. They were also giving off a great deal of heat. Tom grabbed a broken piece of wood and touched the stones with the plank. Nothing happened. Tom turned to Lisa, who just shook her head.

"Let's leave them here Tom, I don't like them."

"But they're meteorites, they're worth a fortune." Tom smiled.

"True, let's just rest on it for a while."

Tom just sat down on a pile of loose straw. Lisa sat on his lap. The rain continued outside, and it got bitterly cold. Lisa cuddled even closer with Tom, but the chill of the night was getting to her. Even the animals were huddling with each other to conserve warmth. Lisa turned to Tom, her breath condensing in the air.

"Okay Tom, it's the rocks or freezing. If we get out of this, I'll let you keep the money from both of them."

"Oh, you're too sweet," Tom's voice was thick with good-natured sarcasm.

They both reached over and touched the rocks. The rocks flashed brightly, blinding both of them. When their sight returned, both of their bodies were glowing with a faint green radiance, which faded over a few minutes. The meteorites had gone out, but were still quite warm. Tom and Lisa cupped them in their hands to take in the warmth. Cuddling the rocks close to their bodies, they fell asleep.

Morning came quickly, far too quickly for Tom and Lisa. They were both stiff from the bad sleeping conditions, but they woke up to each other's smiling face. The rain had stopped, and the animals were still asleep. This close together, they could feel each other's heartbeats, and they felt the warmth from the meteorites in their hands.

"Well, I finally got to sleep with you." Lisa joked.

"Yup, but at least now your dad has a reason to kill me. I wonder what that green flash was last night. I feel weird."

"Yeah, so do I. I tingle all over, particularly in my," Lisa coughed, "breasts and crotch."

"Hmm, I tingle also, but mainly in my crotch. I know, it some sort of horribly mutating radiation from Venus. Just like all your brother's comic books." Both of them erupted in laughter.

"Well, I'd better get you back to your house, Leese."

Tom stood and helped Lisa up. The animals just looked over at them, these strange intruders on their quiet world. Tom looked at Lisa, and they drank in each other's eyes. They embraced passionately and kissed deeply. They continued embracing for an eternity, and then turned to move. Lisa stumbled, and only the appropriate positioning of one of the now standing cows broke her fall. Her hand started glowing green, and her body tingled. She yelped and jumped back.

"Leese, you okay!"

"Uhh, I don't know. What?" Lisa tore her shirt off and saw her breasts had grown. They were spilling over the cups on her bra. Ever weirder were the four nipples on each breast. "Tom, I'm scared. What happened?"

"Well," Tom sized up Lisa, and he was turned on by her changes. Looking around, he saw that the cow's udder had shrunk. "Lisa, this may seem crazy, but you absorbed part of that cow's udder."

Lisa looked at the cow, and saw that Tom was right. "What are we going to do? My parents would have trouble swallowing "ËœI don't know' for an answer on where I got my extra nipples. Or why my breasts are now a size bigger. So what do we do now?"

"I think we should figure out what happened. I saw a green glow, so lets assume it's from the meteorites. Leese, touch the cow again." Lisa hesitated, but then gave in to Tom. She laid her hands on the cow, and saw them glow a bright green. She watched as her breasts swelled and stretched, and as the cow's udder shrank. Her nipples had grown too, now almost an inch in length. She finally stopped, the fabric of her bra straining, and backed away.

"This is..." Lisa managed between heavy breaths as she unhooked her bra, "is, incredible. Look, I must have gained like 4-cup sizes. Dear god, this is unbelievable. Tom, I'm some sort of vampire!"

"Let me try." Tom reached over and touched the closest stallion. His hand glowed green, and he watched as the horse's penis and testicles shrank. He saw his jeans swell from the growing member he possessed. As the pressure turned to pain, he stopped. "It would seem that I've got the same power. Kinda freaky." Tom motioned to the softball sized bulge in his jeans. "Now let's try something different." Tom concentrated hard as he touched the horse again. This time his hand glowed red, and the bulge in his crotch shrank. He waited until the horse's cock was almost as big as it had been, then stopped again.

"Yup, it's reversible." Tom cracked a huge smile. Lisa matched his smile as she reached back over to the cow. Within moments, her body had returned to normal. With the day speeding along, and the roads drying, Tom and Lisa headed back to town.

Lisa was in big trouble for what had happened, but because she had survived the night, her worried parents let her off with just a scolding. Later that night, Tom and her snuck back out to the barn. Her parents thought it was just part of the planned camping trip Lisa had been working on, but Lisa had new ideas. The animals were still there, and both Tom and Lisa had big plans for them. After experimenting for a while, they found that they could transfer the attributes between subjects, even enlarging the mammaries on the horses. As the night wore on, Tom broke out the bottle of booze he'd swiped from his old man.

An hour later, both of them were quite drunk. They were dancing, and laughing, lost in their own little world. They had finished off the booze Tom had brought, and neither of them had handled it well. Lisa looked over at Tom.

"I dare you to take all of those two." She slurred, pointing at the two horses.

"Okay, that's fine with me." Tom reached over, and they both watched as Tom's dick burst forth from his pants, the last of the first horse's penis absorbed. His testicles were the size of lemons, and his penis sat flaccid, almost to his knees. He reached over and repeated the process with the second horse. His penis swelled until it touched the ground, it continued to grow another six inches, then stopped, almost 36 inches in length, and he was still soft. His testicles had swollen to the size of cantaloupes, and he looked exhausted.

"There Lisa, now I'm your Horse God! That second horse was better equipped than I thought. Now I dare you to absorb all those cow's."

"All of them?! I'd be huge!"

"Yeah, just my size then." Lisa watched as his dick was slowly coming to life.

"Alright, I'll take all four of them. Just to show you how it's done."

Lisa took off her shirt and bra, and laid her hands on the first cow. Within moments, the cow's udder had vanished, and Lisa's breasts had gained their four nipples, and had grown to an F cup. The second cow went fine, her breasts swelling to a J cup, standing almost ten inches out from her chest. Her four nipples now were almost three inches long, and she looked like she had two giant udders on her chest. When she touched the third cow, things changed. Below her two breasts, two new ones formed. They quickly swelled to half the size of the first pair.

Whether it was the drink or that feeling of growth, Lisa just shrugged and touched the fourth cow. Quickly her new breasts grew to the size of her first pair. She now looked like four ten-inch in diameter udders had been attached to her torso. Her sixteen nipples stood erect in the cool evening air, and she turned to Tom.

"So lover boy, how do you like the new Lisa? I'm big enough for you I assume. My God!" Lisa just now saw Tom's 40" penis jutting proudly up from his body. He just smiled.

"You're big enough all right, but I think I'm too big."

"Well, let's find out."

The two had gone at it for over an hour. Tom was surprised by the sheer amount of his dick Lisa could hold, and Lisa was amazed at his stamina. Still, after innumerable orgasms, the two fell asleep in each other's arms. Around them the night passed quietly, the animals still stunned from what had happened to them.

Lisa slowly woke up, still fatigued from Tom. The sensations her body was feeling were wonderful. She was trying to figure how to keep her new body without anyone noticing. Her headache was far less than the last time she got drunk, and wondered if her new power had anything to do with it. She rolled over onto her side, her breasts sending her a multitude of pleasurable sensations. Lisa looked hungrily at Tom's member, remembering just how much of it she was able to hold.

Out of curiosity, she fingered herself, and shortly had her entire fist into her vagina. With some effort she got as much of her arm as she could manage. She shook her head; just another way that meteor had changed her. Sitting up, she stretched and worked the kink out of neck. Lisa looked over and saw the livestock had wondered outside. She got up and walked over to the door. The sunlight on her breasts felt wonderful, she looked over at the livestock, and her jaw dropped.

"Tom! Tom! Tom, wake up!"

Tom stirred, "What...I'm up."

"Get over here, there's a problem."

"What problem?" Tom finally made it to the door, carrying his penis over his shoulder. Looking out over the field, Tom's mouth also dropped. The livestock had regained their attributes. "This doesn't make any sense. If we still are the way we are, why did they turn back?"

Tom walked over to a nearby horse. His hand glowed red as his penis shrunk. The horse gave a startled whinny as its penis doubled in size. Tom stopped with his penis being over 16 inches in its flaccid form and testicles the size of lemons. He turned to Lisa, stuffing his manhood roughly into his pants.

"Well, it would seem we can still give away our attributes," Tom walked back from the grossly over sized horse behind him. "It seems we're batteries, if that makes any sense."

"It does in a sick way. You seem to be keeping a lot," Lisa couldn't help but giggle as she looked down at protrusion from Tom's pants. "Well, I want more. I want to see how far I can take this." Lisa walked over to a cow yet again.

Her hands blazed green, the cow's udder withered and shrank. Tom watched as all four of her breasts gained yet another cup size. Her nipples were now almost four inches in length, and resembled the teats on the cow. Lisa didn't stop however, and Tom was amazed as the cow started shrinking. Now her legs grew longer, and her jeans split as her ass swelled. The cow kept shrinking, and soon Lisa's ass resembled the cow's body. New legs grew from the hind of her swelling ass. A tail sprouted, and as the cow vanished, Lisa had transformed into a half woman, half cow.

Her new lower quarters resembled a cow, but were still covered in her soft, pink flesh. Her legs were still her's, ending in her feet. She had gained over a foot in height, and walked back to Tom. Her huge breasts bobbing as she walked with her strange gait. Tom saw that she now had two vaginas sitting side by side, and she was beaming with happiness.

"So Loverboy, how's the new me?"

"Lisa, are you mad! What are you thinking? Look at yourself!"

Lisa just smiled, "Tom, I'm just trying to see how far we can take this. Besides, every time I do this, it just feels so good. You know how it is." Lisa walked down the hill towards a second cow. Tom ran after her.

"Lisa, we have to think this over. Has it occurred to you what will happen if someone sees you?"

"I don't care, I want more." With that, Lisa touched the next cow. The green light enveloped the cow, and yet again Tom watched as his love grew and transformed. A third set of breasts grew below her first two, and they swelled to match her first four, nipples and all, in a matter of minutes. Her lower body swelled and grew as the cow shrank. A second tail grew alongside her first tail, and from the sides of her lower body emerged four new legs. The cow and Lisa fell to the ground.

Tom ran over to her, "Lisa! God, don't die. Lisa!"

"I'm...I...I'm fine T...Tom." Lisa managed, her body continuing to change. She opened her eyes as her body finished changing. Her eight legs stretching out under the sun, she rolled onto her back and stretched. Tom looked at her twelve-foot long body; it's six breasts jutting proudly into the air. Even though he knew this was insane, Tom still found himself getting aroused. "Mmm, Tom this feels so good. All these limbs, these breasts; they feel great! My lower body, I guess I'm some sort of centaur. Maybe a cowtaur."

"Leese, you're gonna get in so much trouble. I mean you have twenty-four nipples! God, you could breast feed an entire nursery. You have three vaginas! And..." Tom was cut off as Lisa pulled him down and smothered him in her breasts.

"True Tommy, but this feels so good. And I can always get rid of it. Besides, you know that with the flooding at the creek here, nobody will come up here. "And," Lisa added for emphasis, "I've got two more cow's to play with..." Lisa broke into laughter.

Tom looked at Lisa, and noticed that her eyes were still the same. All these mutations and Lisa was still Lisa, even if she was a tad power mad. Lisa had a point, if nobody was going to come this way, they might as well enjoy themselves. Tom pulled himself off of Lisa's so soft body and strode over to the horse he had improved earlier. Tom reached out and summoned the green glow they had come to view as a gift.

Lisa rolled on her side to watch Tom do his thing. The horse shrank and in doing so Tom's ass grew and formed into a horses body. Two new legs formed at the rump of his mutant ass, and a horse-like tail grew emerged. She watched as the human like legs grew longer as the Tom Centaur became complete. His dick returned to its three-foot length, and Lisa let out a gasp as a new penis, and two new balls appeared and quickly caught up to the length of their partners. The horse vanished and the new Tom turned to Lisa. He just smiled as he trotted over to the other horse.

There he repeated the process. As he absorbed the second horse, Tom felt a weird sensation. Lisa could see what Tom was feeling, she watched as Tom's four testicles in their over-sized scrotum migrated to the rear crotch of his lower body. His four cantaloupe sized testicles were joined by two more, and a new penis quickly joined the first two. Lisa lost sight of his huge testicles as four new legs filled in the flanks of his lower body. He grew in size as the last of the horse vanished. After a few minutes of getting used to his new body, he headed over to the shocked Lisa.

Lisa and Tom just stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. They were at once both horrified by their changes and aroused by the new feelings they had. Tom lowered himself onto Lisa, and the two just laid there, legs interlocked, gazing into each other's eyes.

"You know Leese, we've really gotten ourselves into a heap of trouble here. I mean, look at me. I'm this massive centaur creature. I like what I feel, but my mind is screaming this is wrong."

"Sure it's wrong Loverboy, but it feels so exhilarating. I mean we've got eight legs. I've got six breasts. I love this. And actually," lust filling her eyes, "I want you in me right now."

"Lisa, we don't have time right now. For starters, I've got to get you home. My folks don't care about me, but your dad will skin me alive. Or worse, sell me to science."

"Okay," Lisa pushed Tom off her as she stood up, "I've had my fill. It's kinda cool though. Friday night we're normal kids and now, we've got super powers. Weird super powers, but still quite powerful." She stretched as she stood, loving every bit of warmth the sun was giving her. Tom stood next to her and gave her a big hug.

"You know Lisa, we could just stay like this and hide here in the forest. Nobody will ever find us. Just all of you, and all of me."

"Tempting, you know how much I hate school...I know," she slapped Tom on the back, "Tag! You're it." Lisa ran galloped into the woods.

"Damn it, come back here."

By sunset the two exhausted lovers returned to the abandoned farm. Walking side by side, their sixteen legs sounding like a troop of men marching through the brush. They entered the barn to collect their belongings, and then it occurred to them they still had a problem. Tom rushed to the door but noticed that the other animals had wandered off.

"Leese, what'll we do? We can't go back to town like this, and we can't stay here."

"I don't know. We're in trouble. Mom and dad will start to worry, and they'll call the cops."

Tom started scouring the floor, "Maybe I can find some rats or something. Anything we can give this back to."

"Yeah, I'll help."

After fifteen minutes, it became clear that the barn was empty. Lisa and Tom looked at each other, and then Lisa cracked a huge smile.

"I've got an idea, the meteors! If they gave us this power, maybe we can store our power in them!"

"It's worth a shot." Tom picked up the one he had used, and concentrated. Soon a red glow formed around the meteor. Lisa watched as Tom shrank, his extra legs vanishing. His testicles returned to normal size as his scrotum slid back into its original place. His penises shrank until they were almost ten inches in length, flaccid, and then Tom's body stopped changing. The bipedal Tom, his original six feet in height, stared back at her. He looked just the same as before except for having six testicles in an oversized scrotum and three ten-inch long penises.

"Well, I'm back. New and improved."

"What, what about those? You're not going to keep them are you?"

"Hell yes. My parents don't spy on me, and well, I like the feeling."

"I guess you gotta have souvenirs. Okay, my turn." Lisa began to shrink as the meteor was surrounded in a red glow. She returned to her normal height, and her breasts shrank down to a D cup. Her lower body vanished as she returned to being a biped and the extra breasts vanished. Tom watched as she turned, the red glow having vanished, and revealed her body. She was indeed back to normal, almost. Her extra vaginas and her extra nipples remained.

"I see you chose to keep stuff to. Hope your parents don't mind."

"Nah," they were both putting on their clothes. "I mean, they don't watch me naked, so I'm fine. But like you, I want to keep them. Kind of like a badge of honor." She zipped up her jacket and gave Tom a kiss.

Tom dropped Lisa off at her house. They kissed briefly, and then Tom headed off. Lisa pulled her jacket tight around herself, and headed on in. Her parents were waiting up, as always, and proceeded to lecture Lisa. Lisa took the drubbing with uncharacteristic grace, and eventually agreed with her parents that she needed to be grounded. She headed up to her room full of confidence and left two shocked parents behind her.

Waiting for Lisa at the top of the stairs was her little sister Linda. Linda was developing right along Lisa's lines, but had their father's red hair. Linda and Lisa got along fine, but Linda had made a hobby out of tormenting her big sister. And her favorite method was in planting ideas of what Tom and Lisa were doing in their mom and dad's heads.

"Lisa got in trouble! Hah, out with Tom again, sis?"

"Hi Lin. Are you trying to get me in trouble again, squirt? I thought you promised to stop putting ideas in their head."

"I didn't," Linda broke into giggling, "Okay, I did a little."

Lisa sighed, "When will you stop making mom and dad think I am some sort of monster? You know I'm too smart to actually do anything bad with Tom."

"Maybe, maybe not." Linda ran off to her room.

"Linda! Can't love my sister, can't kill her." Lisa grabbed a towel and headed to the shower. She took extra care in making sure the door was locked tight, and then stripped off. She finally got a look at her new form, and she was shocked. If she got caught, particularly by Linda, there would be hell to pay. Still, when she looked at her crotch her only thought was being three times more woman than anyone else. Lisa fingered one of her vaginas absentmindedly while she turned on the water.

As the shower temperature got to Lisa's liking, she grabbed the meteor and reabsorbed part of her stored power. Her breasts swelled, gaining five cups to a G in just under a minute, and her other four breasts, along with their sixteen nipples, returned and matched the top pair. Looking back at the mirror, her twenty-four nipples, six breasts and three snatches made her warm just looking at them.

She stepped into the shower and the feeling of the warm water hitting all of her made her gasp. As she lathered up her body, she began to realize just what a freak she was here in the shower. However the feeling that got to her as she turned her attention to her breasts made her realize that perhaps it was better to be a freak. Besides, she could always hide what she'd become in the meteor or some poor animal. Either way, it was late and she had an exhausting weekend.

She finished her shower and headed to her room, but quickly stopped herself. Lisa almost walked out into the hall with all her new additions still visible. She quickly hid her extra breasts and headed to her room. Fortunately Linda had the door closed and Lisa got to her room unobstructed. She dried off and put on her favorite nightshirt. Her bed was so welcoming after a weekend in a barn.

Lisa reached for the meteor before she nodded off. Concentrating, she pulled the breasts back to herself. Within moments her torso was being pushed into the air by the growing breasts. Soon the six stopped at their G cup size, and then her nipples swelled to their three-inch length. Continuing to grip the stone, Lisa felt two new legs sprout from her rear, and then she smiled to herself. She walked over to the door and locked it, and then pulled all of herself into bed. Lisa then had the two cow tails grow back in, and then placed the meteor on her nightstand. The thousands of feelings assaulted Lisa as she stretched out, and she quickly succumbed to their allure.

Lisa woke up all a tangle. Her clock said it was only 4:30 in the morning; all but one of her legs had a cramp in it. Her tails were wrapped around her forelegs and one was buried deeply in her lower cunt. She reached over for the meteor and quickly returned herself to normal. Her father would be getting up in a while, and there is no telling if he'd say goodbye to Lisa on his way to work. As she sat there in bed, Lisa allowed herself to envision all of the possibilities of her power.

"I've got to keep control." Lisa whispered to herself, "I can't abuse this power just for my sexual gain. At least, I can't abuse people." Lisa drifted back to sleep with a huge grin on her face.

Two hours later Linda came crashing through the door. "Leese! Time to get up!"

"Thanks monster." Lisa was able to mutter from under her pillow. She thanked God that she had woken up and returned herself to normal. Linda bounded from the room as Lisa pulled herself from the bed. She gasped as she realized she had left all three of her cunts on her groin. The extra two vanished quickly as she reached for the meteor.

Lisa realized she had better not take any chances, as she didn't want to end up some guinea pig someplace. As she showered, she thought about all those wonderful feelings those appendages brought her. School was going to be boring after last weekend, but she couldn't figure a way out of it. Breakfast was a blur and the next thing she knew she was on the bus to school.

Classes went as they always did, slow and painful. Lisa had to wait until lunch to meet up with Tom. He sat down next to Lisa out by the fence, but the first thing Lisa had noticed was the lack of the bulge she had expected to see between his legs.

"So, I thought you said you were going to keep a souvenir or three?"

"So did I Leese, but I got cold feet by the time I got home."

"Why? It's not like your dad cares."

"Oh I know, but he's also perceptive. The last thing I need is for him to see me walk in with an enormous bulge in my pants."

The two of them finished their lunch talking about all their changes and their plans for the future. Towards the end, Tom grew very solemn.

"One other think Leese, dad said two meteors fell the other night. One fell by us, and the other fell across town. Someone else has a meteor." All the other kids saw was Lisa spitting her coke all over the place.