Topic: Sebastienne - by Randy Fourlegs

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/sebastienne.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastienne
By Randy Fourlegs

I had dreamed of Sebastienne often, especially since I had told her how beautiful her legs were, and how perfect her breasts were. And they were beautiful, her legs long, smooth and creamy, with a gentle swell of calf and a lovely turn of thigh and hip. Her breasts were as sweet and succulent as the most perfect fruits of any summer's bounty.

We were madly in love, and I couldn't get enough of her, of her wonderful legs, of her lovely breasts. She loved that her beauty made me insane and helplessly in love, and she returned my love gently, using her beautiful flawless long legs as sweet instruments to hold me and calm my love-crazed soul; she poured the warmth and sweet beauty of her perfect breasts on me as if they were cooling, fresh cream. How do I say it? They are beyond the power of language to convey.

Her generosity of body only made me all the more addicted to her beautiful legs, to her sweet, primally satisfying breasts, to her total beauty of body and soul.

Hearing my own voice speak the unbidden inner thoughts of my imagination surprised me. I heard myself speak the crazed thoughts of my tortured inner desire.

"I would love it if you had six of these wonderful breasts and legs," I said, as I rested my cheek on her sweet, smooth thighs. They radiated warmth from beneath the cool, firm surface of her skin, and I felt their long muscles twitch involuntarily.

I dared not move or say anything. I had spoken crazily. I would lose her for sure. I wanted to cry, and kissed her legs, mourning their loss already, knowing as well that I had felt the touch of her breasts for the last time forever.

But she breathed a gentle sigh, a sigh of interest and pleasure, and her legs responded to my kiss with a gentle press against me. I held them to me, hardly daring to believe that she would entertain the madness of my blurted words. I looked up at her, and met the gentle gaze of her sweet, inviting eyes. She was entertained and even aroused by the thought! Did I notice the nipples of her beautiful breasts firming, stirring themselves at the thought?

"If I had six legs, I'd wrap them around you," she said, thoughtfully, shifting her legs unconsciously around me.

"I would quench you in the sweetness of my six breasts," she breathed, her breath warm and sweet. She was definitely becoming turned on.

I felt my whole body relax as my frightened mind eased itself of its burden of fear. I felt myself become warm and flushed with desire.

"Mmmm," I replied, really aroused, and nuzzling the beautiful pair of legs she comforted me with. I closed my eyes, grateful to at last share my secret fantasy with her, and to have her so sweetly accept and enjoy it.

My dreams brought Sebastienne to me on a graceful platoon of beautiful legs, a deliciously beautiful female human centipede quietly moving, with silken hips grinding against the legs pressed against them, only the final pair of hips naked and uncrowded by the press of legs. Her flawlessly beautiful pairs of feet only barely touched the ground, as in a slow motion fantasy, and also in slow motion, there was the gentle undulation of her proud, perfect breasts.

Were there more than two? It seemed that there were "“ I seemed to see an unmistakable rounded cluster of six of them, slow-motion as the rest of her, the gentle breasts undulating up and down, even rebounding slightly as the upper pair kissed the middle pair slowly, the middle pair kissed the lower pair slowly, at times both the upper and lower pairs gently bumping the middle pair at the same time, over and over to the gallop of her wildly beautiful team of lovely legs.

In my dream, she smiled her sweet welcoming smile at me, and I joyously ran to meet her, loving the slow-motion beauty of the dream, feeling myself floating, even as she floated on her beautiful team of long, gentle legs.

I would playfully mount the graceful legs, feeling the sweet, firm warmth of the extended pairs of hips as they worked her multiple hindquarters, feeling their gentle undulating motion beneath my own legs as I rode my beautiful multiple-breasted, multi-legged centaura, my Sebastienne, holding gently onto the creamy perfection of her sweet shoulders as she laughed, playfully welcoming and enjoying my weight on her legs.

I awoke smiling from my dream aroused, and weighted heavily by Sebastienne's wonderful, soft warmth of sweet legs as she slept, their female beauty gently clasping me. I was wonderfully surrounded by warmth and her arousing scent, and I felt myself stirred to full arousal. I raised my head from the thigh-pillow of one of Sebastienne's lovely female legs, only to bump my cheek against another beautiful leg.

It gradually dawned on me that I felt warmth and beauty snuggled all around me as I woke up.

It was incredible - the legs had me surrounded and gently enwrapped -- all six of them! Six perfect, beautiful feet rested snuggled against mine, six beautiful legs slumbered in a warm tangle among around my own legs as Sebastienne's beautiful body slept, weighted gently against me.

It was so hard to move, and so hard to want to move. I couldn't help kissing her beautiful, graceful legs as I patiently lifted some of them from me, and I slid far enough forward to kiss my beautiful Sebastienne's shapely, slumbering lips. They immediately came alive under my kiss, and as her dark, lovely eyes opened, I knew that she knew.

She smiled, hugging me, and pleased to present me with six perfect, gentle breasts, her beautiful breasts everywhere on me! They were so firm and sweet, so many beautiful breasts!

"Don't ignore my extra breasts - you'll make them jealous!" she laughed.

I reveled, my mind spinning as her beautiful hands held my face, long fingers combing through my hair, and guiding my own hands and face to enjoy her six beautiful, incredibly beautiful breasts!

I grabbed her waist, not knowing myself, and hungrily nuzzled the six beautiful breasts, loving their soft warmth and pliant firmness, their sweet scent, the sweet almost milky scent of their nipples, and their beauty as an inviting cluster of wonderful, gentle breasts! The breasts lazily pressed against me and each other, and with all three pairs thrust against me firmly and gently, Sebastienne pulled my waist hard against hers.

"Oh, Sebastienne!" I said, nearly swooning and burying my lips in hers, then losing my lips in her six wonderful breasts, wanting her six sweet legs at the same time.

We kissed ardently, wordlessly, seeming to float in a world of her beautiful female warmth and beauty as she gently surrounded and caressed me.

From then on I could never take my eyes off her, her six flawless, beautiful feet that casually stood on each other as she reached for items from the high shelves of the closet, the reach causing her beautiful cluster of six breasts to bump and press against the shelves and push against the items stored there.

I loved to see her with her six beautiful legs that enviably lay all over each other as she watched TV. I could not keep myself from the relentlessly beautiful cluster of her six gorgeous breasts that relaxed against each other, sometimes stuffed comfortably in the opening of the front of her white terrycloth robe as she lay next to me, while I pretended to read as we passed the morning paper sections back and forth to each other.

She was a beautiful running partner, preferring to run barefoot, and I seemed to see the her six healthy legs and feet in slow motion as they teased the earth with their fleet beauty, as her wonderful bouncing cluster of six breasts raised up and lowered in time to her long six-legged strides.

I reveled in the joy of massaging her, and my hands never tired of working her wonderful legs and feet, and her six inviting breasts never tired of my hands either, or of my endless nuzzling and kisses, for that matter!

In love we were welded together for hours at a time, for with her tremendous female energy and strength, she was easily aroused, and all three vaginas seemed to have no end of arousal -- they were sweet!

It was often hard to feel hungry at breakfast after eating and drinking of her love, but with the slightest excuse I'd be back at the sweet flowers of her vaginas, wrapping myself among her wonderful six legs as she laughed and came some more, her beautiful vaginas and legs spasming with joy and love!

I could not get enough of Sebastienne's wonderful legs, and she used them beautifully as instruments of love, just as she endlessly fed me full of her sweet banquet of love.

I was absolutely insane about her, and unable to leave the three magnificent pairs of breasts alone as I worked them and ravished them one after the other or all at once. It seemed that our bodies lived only for the nourishment of our awesome love as the days passed on into endless, aroused ages.

Happily, she loved me to hold her and to enjoy her magnificent team of six legs as I ravished her glorious body, her six wonderful breasts and six glorious legs.

I felt my heart sing as I kissed her sweet, smiling lips, loving her sweet breasts and her beautiful legs warmly upon me.

"I love you," she smiled, relaxed and very comfortabe upon me. I kissed my wonderful Sebastienne again, loving her from her kisses to her six beautiful breasts and legs to all the way deep inside her wonderful femaleness.

"Thanks," I said, lost in the love that welded Sebastienne and I together, for all time. "I love you, too."

I held her and her wonderful body against me, and in my heart I meant what I said.